• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Is it just me or have we all become a little bit touchier? I've been here since the beginning of MYM 2, and since like the last 10 pages there has been more arguing than all of MYM 2 and the rest of 3.0 combined (that isnt alot but still...>.>), I think since we have rid this place of spam, we are becoming maybe just a tad crucial on movesets and SSE...?

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
k, put in colored text, damages, but couldn't get a pic or make colored text for the damages. I'll do that later.
Much better. You might be one of the first people on here who posted a move set that started out not too great, but actually listened to us and improved it. +2 respect points.

As for a pic, just search for "Shadow the Hedgehog" on Photobucket I'm sure that one of the most popular Sonic characters will have a ton of pics.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Glad to hear we'll recieve another moveset from you before the contest's end. While Kibble is going to do Bonkers as part of a team moveset, I'm sure he'll be happy to see another Kirby moveset.
I'll be quite pleased. I love me some Kirby movesetz. Heck, maybe I could even change that leg of my extensive team moveset. I'd just need a different helper who's got power and weight, but no range or speed. Um...

Yeah, nope. I think it's gonna have to be Bonkers. Though I'm all about challenges, and Rocky would be probably my hardest moveset yet (pun intended).

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Rocky could work. He'd just have a lot of kicking and body based attacks. Or, if you're willing to bend the rules a little, he could transform into different rock structures that do various attacks (Rock Falcon Punch anyone?)

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I might just do it, because I'm not all there in the head and everything, you know?

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Glad to see people like mah Sagi. He's probably going to be my last set for this contest.

I'll add the next chapter for my SSE by tommorrow night or something.

That said, imma going to talk to my new GF on Msn and play some Brawl,

P.s. Linkin Park RULZ!!!!!!!!!! XD

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
My next moveset will also be a kirby one!!! Im working on the recolors for it now! I sorta started thinkng of the attacks but im not totally sure yet. The character is Whispy Woods! pretty cool huh?!

Junahu

Smash Ace
I've been working on a moveset for an original character, and I'm wondering exactly when this.. erm... contest, closes. It'd be nice if I don't miss the closing date. Very nice.

I'm mostly finished but, ironic as this may sound, I think I've written too much. If I don't cut it down some, it'll be a wall of text of epic proportions. Needs moar pictures I guess.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
@SuperMetroid: Sorry, dude. Already done, and WAAAAAAY better.

BTW, would this new Nintendog moveset happen to be a joke?

No it is not.

Words cannot describe the beauty of this special move. The sheer amount of time spent balancing, describing, and implementing this move have set a new standard for move sets. I was literally having vivid hallucinations of Nintendog "toying" his way to victory. You spared no expense in telling me every excrutiating detail. In fact, this single special move's brillinace was enough to make me cancel my Shade move set, as there is no way for me to top this epic masterpiece.

Yeah, I know your being sarcastic. :embarrass

The Best Up Special. Ever.

Yeah, I know! :)

Dat Nintendog moweset waz rally gewd. Itz well rin MYM 3.0

Thanks and if you're being sarcastic, then . . . .

STICK FIGURE

A: Does Something
AA: Does Something
AAA: Does Something

>A: Does Something
VA: Does Something
^A: Does Something

Dash Attack: Does Something

FSmash: Does Something
DSmash: Does Something
USmash: Does Something

Nair: Does Something
Fair: Does Something
Bair: Does Something
Uair: Does Something
Dair: Does Something

B:"Neutral Special": Does Something
>B: "Side Special": Does Something
^B: "Up-Special": Does Something
VB: "Down-Special": Does Something

Grabs: Does stuff

Taunts: Does stuff

Wins: Does stuff

If your doing that to make fun of my movest, then thats not funny.

Ok guys, i think I know that I made most of his moves toys, but atleast I'd tried and I guess I can make another one sometime . . .

But I actually think my staryu movest was pretty good :ohwell:

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
^^^^^ dude, please go take a look at someone eles moveset, then edit your own....the staryu one actually had a ok premise, but basically look at some good movesets then youll understand.

TheWaft

Smash Journeyman
Illinois--I live in a suburb of chicago. Looking f
now for a serious moveset...

Character: Batman
Side special: Throw some kind of knive (or knife, how do u spell it?)
Up Special-like Snake's except with that grapple hook thingy.
Neutral special: Falcon Punch
Down Special Move: Waddle-dee
Smash attacks he just hits people, as with everything else, except for one thing.

His down air spikes........ upward....

That was great, wasn't it?

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
now for a serious moveset...

Character: Batman
Side special: Throw some kind of knive (or knife, how do u spell it?)
Up Special-like Snake's except with that grapple hook thingy.
Neutral special: Falcon Punch
Down Special Move: Waddle-dee
Smash attacks he just hits people, as with everything else, except for one thing.

His down air spikes........ upward....

That was great, wasn't it?
Oh yeah, sheer genius. Top 10 for sure.

TheWaft

Smash Journeyman
Illinois--I live in a suburb of chicago. Looking f
Oh yeah, sheer genius. Top 10 for sure.
thank you for your kindness blitzkrieg, and may i add... perhaps, another one?

Bob

Up Special: farts and flies upward, it doesnt have to be charged

neutral b: falcon punch (it always has to be the falcon punch)

side b: throw some kind of piece of paper that gives the enemy papercuts

smash attacks are like smacking and stuff, but one move is different

his down air.......... doesn't spike........ downword OR upward (expected something different, did you now, eh)?

-Bows politely-

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
NOTE: I AM NOT FINISHED WITH THIS MOVESET. YES, THIS DOES MAKE ME A SCUM SUCKING HYPOCRITE. I JUST WANTED IT TO BE UP HERE EARLY, SINCE I HEARD THE CONTEST IS ENDING SOON. I WILL FINISH IT UP LATER TODAY; HOWEVER, CRITICISM WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Fatman

A member of the Dead Cell organization, Fatman has joined the Brawl! He has built a reputation as the best bomber in existence, able to create and deploy explosives almost intantaneously. To counter his enormous weight, Fatman wears roller skates, which give him some much needed speed.

Fatman was part of the Sons of Liberty take over of Big Shell, a massive complex that hides many secrets. Fatman uses bombs, bombs, and more bombs to help his fellow terrorists, but he has an ulterior motive. He worked for the Patriots, shadowy figures who control the United States, and tested the agent Raiden for them. His reward was the chance to kill his former master, Peter Stillman.

Fatman has been obsessed with time all his life, and wishes to live forever by keeping his legend alive. He is a throughly unpleasant human being, so obsessed at a chance for personal glory that he never cared about killing his teacher.

Statistics

Size: 7/10 (He’s about normal human height, but his enormous bulk makes him fairly easy to hit.)
Weight: 8/10 (There’s a reason he’s called Fatman.)
Running Speed: 9/10 (What? How’s he so fast? Well, Fatman’s roller skates allow him to zip along at extremely high speed. Be on your guard, as his appearance is desceptive. Although he is beaten by Sonic for the title of fastest character, he’s still a speed demon.)
Traction: 2/10 (Because of his high speed and massive bulk, Fatman has extremely low traction. Enemies should use this to their advantage.)
First Jump: 1/10 (Yeah, he’s not very athletic.)
Second Jump: 3/10 (Better, but still pretty pathetic.)
Falling Speed: 7/10 (His strategy is mostly “down to earth.”)
Attack Power: 3/10 or 6/10, depending on whether the attack is explosive based or another kind.
Attack Speed: 6/10 (Standard attacks are much faster than his bomb based attacks.)
Wall Cling: No.
Wall Jump: No.
Glide: No.
Hover: No.
Footstool: No.
Duck: Yes.
Crawl: Yes.

Playstyle

Fatman is an odd character. On one hand, he’s a heavy weight with powerful explosives and terrible aerial game. On the other hand, he’s fast as heck, and most of his non-explosive attacks are very weak. On a third part, he lays bombs. Lots of bombs. You think Diddy’s annoying? You aint seen nothin yet.

A good Fatman player should always move around. He has those skates for a reason. With speed faster than Captain Falcon’s, he’s a beast in this department. Not only that, but Fatman doesn’t need to stop moving while performing one of his best attacks, his time bomb special. Using the time bomb over and over while careening around the stage has plenty of benefits. Because of a combination of his speed, bulk, and rollar blades, however, Fatman has terrible traction.

Fatman’s explosives are very, very useful. He is, after all, the best bomber on the planet! The time bombs are without a doubt his best, combining his deathly movement speed with the ability of stage control. Plant a few around and watch your opponent squirm trying to avoid them, or better yet, attack the opponents while they try to attack the bombs to dismantle them. The trip wire bomb is especially deadly, as it can be planted as a stage obstacle for opponents. Plant trip wire bombs with the wire stretched between platforms, ground, and wherever.

Your handgun is a useful projectile, but it is very slow to take out and will only stop firing after 2 seconds, decreasing its usefulness. However, having one projectile is better than having zero.

Aerials are slow, weak, and typically don't have enough range. Add to that Fatman's ridiculously terrible jumps, and he's just begging to be comboed in midair.

Abilities/Animations

Duck and Crawl: Fatman’s crawl merely has him crouch and bend slightly over. While it might seem only decent, the great thing about Fatman’s crawl is that it’s fast. To crawl, Fatman brings his arms back and starts moving his feet forward and back quickly, skating forward. His crawl is about the same speed as Bowser’s run, which is pretty amazing. Also, when Fatman ducks out of or into a dash or run, he will keep all the momentum gained from the move, allowing him to lose very little speed in the transition between standing and ducking, making him able to easily change from ducking to standing to ducking again in very little time.

Specials

Time Bomb, B-neutral or B when running or dashing: Fatman’s signature move. He drops a time bomb on the ground, which immedietly starts beeping and counting down. This can be done when he’s running without slowing him down, so it’s great to use with his quick speed. This is also the only Neutral B-attack that can be used while dashing and running without stopping to perform the attack. The bomb is box shaped and about as wide as Olimar’s head. It’s about as tall as a pokeball. It’s also a ridiculously awesome weapon of destruction.

You see, the time bombs Fatman drops have a time limit, naturally, before they explode. It just so happens that the time limit for a normal bomb is 10 seconds. When it explodes, BOOM! It will create a bobomb size explosion, with C4 power. The explosion will damage anyone, even Fatman himself.

Attacking the bombs enough will cause them to fall apart, taking about 15% before kicking the bucket. However, Fatman can plant up to 4 bombs on the stage, making it incredibly hard to keep up. Since there’s about a second of time where Fatman can’t attack after he uses every bomb, this means you can lay 4 bombs in only about 5 ½ seconds. Powerful, eh? The amount of lag before the bomb is dropped is small, allowing for complex maneuvers using the bombs. By the way, there can only be 4 bombs on the stage, even if there are 4 Fatmans fighting.

Damage: 15%

B-Down: Fatman bends down and sets a small, rectangular bomb on the ground. A wire connected to the bomb is coming out of one of his pockets. As Fatman moves around, the wire will continue to be connected with the bomb, merely growing longer as he moves away from the origin. At about 1/4 of Final Destination in any direction away from the original bomb, the wire will automatically be cut loose. You can also cut the wire loose while closer to the bomb by pressing B-down again.

When the wire is released, another bomb connected to it will fall down from Fatman’s pocket, creating a trip wire. If any character other than Fatman touches the trip wire (Not the bombs, the trip wire!), the bombs will explode, and the trip wire will explode as well, dealing about Link bomb level knockback to the enemy. If the enemy is hit by the bombs’ explosion, they will instead receive knockback similar to that of the C-4.

It is extremely useful to combine this attack with platforms. For instance, the initial bomb could be dropped on the ground, and then the second bomb could be dropped on the platform right above the first bomb, creating a “wall” that must be rolled past or jumped over by opponents. A trip wire can be laid horizontally, diagonally, vertically… However, there can only be ONE trip bomb on the stage at a time for each Fatman.

Also, if the bombs do not explode after 15-20 seconds, they willl explode autmotically, damaging anyone next to them with the same effects. If there are multiple Fatmans, there can be up to 2 trip wire bomb sets on the stage.

Damage of wire: 6%
Damage of bombs: 12%

B-Up: Fatman pulls out a detonation switch and pushes the button. Instantly, a bomb hidden somewhere in his clothing explodes, propelling him straight up at high speed. However, he takes some damage (10%) while using this move. He receives super armor while using the attack, and is propelled up a distance similar to that of King Dedede’s B-up. However, unlike Dedede’s, Fatman’s recovery lets him grab onto ledges. He will deal major knockback (PK Thunder 2) to anyone he touches during the initial stages of getting fired upward, so STAY OUT OF HIS WAY!

This attack has a bit of starting lag where Fatman pulls out his device and presses the button (About a second and a half). Since Fatman damages himself while using this move and can only move straight up, it's a fairly risky move.

Damage: 16%

B-Forward: Fatman pulls out his small handgun, turns towards the screen, aims it forward, and begins firing. "Get out of my way!" The handgun is an automatic, shooting a rapid stream of bullets forward horizontally for the next 2 seconds. The stream of fire can be aimed slightly up or down by pressing the control stick in that direction. The bullets move at extremely high (Shiek's needles) speed, and they go forward about 1/2 of Final Destination. He'll then bring the handgun close to him, put in a new clip, and put the handgun away.

This attack is insane. Despite the long starting lag (Almost that of Falcon Punch), it gives Fatman range and a nice projectile. It will deal multiple small hits, which stack up as the opponent is peppered with fire. Each bullet will merely make the opponent flinch in place and push the enemy slightly backwards.

Each hit: 2%
Number of Hits: Up to 8

Standard Attacks

Basics

Jab

Jab 1: Fatman puts his arms up in a defensive position and jabs one arm forward.
Jab 2: Fatman skates forward a foot and spins around in place on one of his skates like a dancer. This is a repeated jab, and it will continue as long as you hold the a button.

Fatman's first jab has very little horizontal knockback. It mainly hits the opponent a bit higher in the air in front of Fatman. It is fairly quick, and is useful for starting a two hit combo.

Dash Attack: Fatman gets a small burst of speed, creating a small blue sonic boom around him. He moves forward about 1/6 of Final Destination’s width, and then pivots around, skidding to a stop with his skates.

This attack is quick, but it has very little knockback. It covers quite a bit of distance at a very quick speed, so USE IT. It is also useful for clearing gaps between Fatman and his opponents.

5%

F-tilt: Fatman reaches his hand into his bombsuit, and quickly pulls out his handgun. He then extends his arm and jabs it forward, slamming the barrel into whoever’s in front of him. If it connects, he will let loose one shot, causing further knockback.

This attack is fairly weak, and has only low knockback. It has above average speed, but the speed does not excuse how weak it is.

Damage: 6%

F-smash: Fatman will twist slightly and stick one of his hands in his coat during the charge up. When he lets loose, Fatman will pull out a small, circular bomb from his pocket and jab his arm forward with it clutched in his hand while crouching. If it connects with an opponent, it will cause low-medium knockback, but the opponent will be stuck with a time bomb.

The amount of time before the bomb goes off depends on the charging; uncharged, there will be 5 seconds before the bomb goes off, while fully charged there will be only 1 second. During the time when the opponent is stuck, the bomb can be transferred to other players by touching them, although it only will happen about ½ of the times they connect. When the bomb goes off, it creates an explosion that damages anyone it touches. It’s knockback is from about that of an uncharged up smash from Mario to that of an uncharged Ike F-smash, depending on the charge time. An interesting side-effect of the attack is that bombs can be attached to not only players, but crates, barrels, walls, and objects. There can be only one bomb on the stage at a time for each Fatman.

There is a quite some lag at the beginning of the attack (About that of Captain Falcon’s forward smash), so be careful how you use it. The range of the attack is fairly similar to that of Captain Falcon’s F-smash.

Damage of initial attack: 2-5%
Damage of bomb: 18-24%

D-smash: Fatman turns slightly towards the screen and puts his hand in his coat pocket. He then pulls out his small glock handgun from the inside of his coat, aims it at the ground diagonally in front of him, and fires repeatedly for the next 1 ½ seconds, similar to Zamus’s D-smash. The bullets are fired at an extremely high rate, and will catch opponents in the attack, finally knocking them a bit back at the end. The bullets can be reflected, so watch out.

There is some lag at the beginning of the attack, but not too much for a smash. The range of this attack is similar to that of Lucas’s D-smash. Each shot will keep the opponent in place until the final spot, increasing the amount of damage the attack does. The final shot has medium knockback, firing the opponent straight up. Since the attack fires about 10 rounds, it will do damage accordingly.

Each Shot Before Final: 1-3%
Final Shot: 7-10%

Grabs and Throws

Grab: Fatman skates forward a foot and reaches forward with one of his small arms. This grab has very nice range, but its startup is a lot slower than other non-grapple grabs. It has about as much range as Ivysaur's grab.

Grab Jab: Fatman raises his glock and jabs it into the opponent. He then fires a few shots.

Damage: 2%

U-Throw: Fatman attaches a time bomb to the opponent (Identical looking to the Neutral B bombs), sets the time limit, and throws the opponent a set distance in the air. As soon as the opponent reaches the peak of that point, the bomb will explode, propelling them further up.

The knockback of the bomb is fairly low, but the set range added with the initial throw cranks it up to a medium knockback attack.

Damage: 11%

Extras

Entrance: Fatman skates horizontally onto the stage from offscreen (Skating on air over gaps and pits). As he’s skating, he drops a small bomb on the ground, which instantly blows up as he reaches his destination. No, the bomb does not deal damage or knockback, it’s only there for dramatic effect.

Kirby Hat: Kirby wears a tiny green bombsuit that covers most of his body, including his mouth. Unlike Fatman, Kirby cannot set down bombs while dashing, but he can set them down as he walks or runs.

Wii Sound: “Glad you could make it. The party’s about to start!”

Symbol: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4c/Kojima_Pro_Logo.jpg

Taunt 1: Fatman pulls a glass of wine with a straw in it from one of his pockets and takes a short sip. He then says, “Laugh and grow fat!”
Taunt 2: Fatman chuckles, starts moving his skates back and forth in place, and punches his hand repeatedly. He then raises his arms in a cheering motion twice.
Taunt 3: Fatman skates around in a small circle for a second, skids to a stop, and says, “Life is short.”

Victory 1: Fatman skates around the middle of the screen in 2 big circles, stops, turns to the screen, and laughs in his screechy voice.
Victory 2: Fatman is off screen at first. Suddenly, he zips from the left side of the screen and skates off the right side, leaving only a bomb in the middle of the screen. Although the bomb will merely stay there for the next 5 seconds, if will explode as soon as the time is up, leaving a large scorched section of ground where it was.
Victory 3: Fatman laughs, raises his wine glass with one hand, and screams, “I WILL BE REMEMBERED…”

Losing pose: Fatman claps slightly mockingly (Imagine the Joker from the movie, The Dark Knight). He then slips on his skates, falls on his bottom, and after pulling himself back up, starts clapping again.

Alternate Losing pose: Sometimes, Fatman will instead merely be lying on the ground. However, after 5 seconds, a massive explosion will come out from under him, consuming his body.

Trophies

Fatman

A member of Dead Cell, Fatman attacked the Big Shell plant with his fellow members, taking on the full might of the Patriots. Fatman uses a mix of bombs and attacks with his handgun, making him all the more deadly. He is also blindingly fast, due to the roller blades he wears. Keep away from his explosives at all costs!

Fatman Final Smash: Bomb Layout

Fatman’s Final Smash has him zip around the stage. He then lays down many, many bombs, each one ready to go off. The enemies must try to destroy each bomb before the time limit reaches its end, at which time a massive explosion engulf the stage.

Fortune

Fatman’s fellow Dead Cell member. She is seemingly immune to bullets, as they all merely miss her. She utilizes a massive rail gun, which is effective mainly because she can use it at her leisure without getting shot during the charge up. Due to the many problems that have plagued her life, she can only be said to have this good of luck in battle.

Vamp

Another Dead Cell member, Vamp is amazing at range and mid range combat, using his knives to great effect. He is seemingly supernatural, with the abilities of immortality, walking on vertical surfaces and water, and speed that allows him to easily dodge bullets. He is sadistic, and loves torturing Raiden (Then again, who doesn’t?). He once had an affair with Fortune’s father, and is a close comrade of Fortune.

Raiden

No one likes Raiden.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
An example...

Auron the demon dude with that giant sword from FF10 has joined SHWEEEET!

Specials!!!!
Neutral- Auron stabs like that one dude with the sword!

Forward- He like burst into souls! and messes with the opponets souls! because you know youd go gay for him!

Down- He like throws his sword and a BIIIG Shochwave is created that like kills all humans becuase hes just that awesome!

Up- He like jumps up and does stuff with his sword cuz you know he knows how to!

Other attacks- SUPER OMEGA FLURRY OF DAETHNESS WITH SWORDS BECAUSE HE IS AURON B*****S!!!!!

I do hope you guys realize that something like this is not entirley spam, it is also subliminal advertising for this character

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Can someone tell me for real when this contest is ending?
I'd like to know (and I hope we don't just close this thread right after voting ends and go str8 to mym4... that'd just make all this pointless).

and Luvtoy, if you still are undecided, personally I wouldn't give Mewtwo a walljump.
Cool moveset (better than melee Mewtwo), lovin' the Psychic.

and Koj, it looks pretty much done, I don't know what else you might be adding except for arials.

Junahu

Smash Ace
That Fatman Looks way too campy. Like Snake to the power of 5 campy. But I can't really complain because the whole moveset was pure genius. Now, let's get back to the bombs...

But wait. Since its fatman, shouldn't he trip more often?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Trident Ganondorf

Ganondorf returns to the Brawl, this time using the Geurudo Trident that he used in A Link to the Past! This Trident gives him the power to switch between his regular and Ganon forms whenever he feels the need, so watch out!

Forme One: Ganondorf

No picture available

Ganondorf is in his human forme, for this fight!

Weight: 5/10. He's surprisingly light, for such a bit guy!

Walking Speed: 7/10. Above average walking speed. Trident users do have to be nimble on their feet.

Running Speed: 6.5/10. Pretty quick! Much faster than his current incarnation, for sure!

Air Speed (upwards): 5/10. About average.

Air Speed (downwards): 6/10. Slightly worse than average.

Power: 5/10. Not quite as strong as he used to be, but his speed can more than make up for that!

Wall Jump: No

Wall Cling: No

Crawl: Yes.

Attack after recovery: No.

Attack Key

Grey means the attack has horrible range.
Olive means the attack has bad range.
Plum means the attack has decent range.
Sienna means the attack has good range.
White means the attack has godly range.
Wheat denotes a projectile.

Ground Attacks

AAA Combo (3%, 3%, 1%)- It's an infinite! First attack is a punch, followed by an uppercut, then a flurry of trident stabs. No knockback.

Dash attack (8%)- Ganondorf runs up and flips the trident around, hitting the enemy with the holding part of the trident. Low knockback.

Up Smash (14% regular, 22% charged)- Thrusts his Trident into the air with both hands. Moderate knockback regular, moderate-high knockback when charged.

Forward Smash (13% regular, 19% charged)- Pulls the trident back and gives a mighty thrust with both hands. Moderate-high knockback regular, high knockback charged.

Down Smash (13% (in front)/11%(behind) regular, 16%(in front)/13% (behind) charged)- Multihit! He spins the trident around on the floor. Low-moderate knockback regular, moderate knockback charged.

Up Tilt (9%)- He raises his elbow into the air. Low knockback.

Side Tilt (8%)- Holding the Trident, Ganondorf shoves the opponent away. Moderate knockback.

Down Tilt (8%)- Ganondorf stabs at the enemies feet, have a 1/5 chance of causing the opponent to trip. No knockback.

Aerials

Neutral Air (10%)- Ganondorf spins the Trident around with both hands, much like a Bo-Staff user would. Moderate Knockback.

Up Air (10%)- Ganondorf shoves the trident upwards. Moderate-High knockback.

Forward Air (11%)- Ganondorf starts by moving the Trident forward, but then starts to move it downward. Spike the opponent if they're hit when it's going downward. Forward movement knockback: Moderate; Spike knockback: Moderate-High.

Backwards Air (10%)- Ganondorf brings both of his elbows back to strike the enemy. Moderate knockback.

Downward Air (9%)- Ganondorf throws the trident fast and downward, which reappears in his hands immediately upon hitting something. Spikes, Low-moderate knockback.

Specials

Neutral B- Trident Throw (8%)- Ganondorf does exactly what the name implies-- he throws the Trident! The throw distance and direction can be affected by holding directions on the control stick.
  • No control stick: Goes in a slight upward arc. 3/4 of Final Destinations length.
  • Control Stick to the right: Goes directly to the direction Ganondorf is facing. Goes as far as FD's length.
  • Control Stick upwards: Throws it upwards, 3/4 of FD's length. Upon reaching maximum height, it will turn around in the air and fall to the ground.
  • Control Stick downwards (ledge only): Throws the Trident downwards, useful for gimping recoveries.

Moderate Knockback

Side B- Dark Extension (3% per hit)- Ganon shoots dark energy out of his trident, and stands still. It will keep on going for as long as you hold it, but will begin to diminish over time. It can be angled upwards anywhere and downwards if you're on a ledge, by holding the control stick upwards or downwards. No knockback.

Down B- Forme change- Changes into Ganon. Turns white as his form morphs into the anthropomorphic pig that you'll soon learn to fear.

Up B- Trident Tether (12%) Ganondorf pushes the trident as far out as he can to hope to get it to grab onto the stage. Stage spikes. Moderate Knockback.

Throws

Before anybody says it, yes I know these are the same ones used in the Sword Ganondorf moveset. I just thought they fit the character well, so they're being recycled.

Grab Attack (2% each)- Hits the enemy with the holding segment of the trident.

Up (10%)- Holds the enemy up, and then knees in the stomach, sending them flying! That’s gotta hurt! Moderate-High knockback.

Forward (8%)- Headbutts the enemy in the stomach. Moderate knockback.

Backward (8%)- Throws the enemy backwards and kicks them. Moderate knockback.

Down (9%)- Elbows the enemy in the back, knocking them into the ground. Low knockback.

Final Smash

Seeing as the idea of a Ganon form is being kicked on it's rear because it's going to be playable for this moveset, I've come up with an alternate idea for this. Ganondorf summons Phantom Ganon to take his place, as he disappears. Phantom Ganon then begins to shoot Shadow Balls at the other characters on the screen. These are fast and have high knockback and damage at about 15% each.

Extras

Taunts

Up Taunt: Ganondorf spins the Trident around his body manically.
Side Taunt: Ganon takes the Trident and throws it on the ground. It then bounces up and he catches it.
Down Taunt: Ganondorf does his current Up Taunt. What can I say, I'm a fan of it!

Miscellaneous Animations

Entry: Dark lightning begins to boil up from the bottom of the stage. A large strike comes out, carrying Ganondorf with it.

Victory Pose 1: Ganondorf laughs and spins his Trident.
Victory Pose 2: Ganondorf holds his Trident up and shoots dark electricity from it.

Loss Pose 1: Ganondorf scowls and throws the Trident down on the ground angrily. The Trident bounces a few times.
Loss Pose 2: Ganondorf stands on the screen for a few moments then turns around and disappears in a flash of darkness.

Kirby Hat and Attack

Hat- Kirby's hat looks much like it did in Brawl. This time, however, he holds a smaller version of the Trident.

Attack- Kirby uses a weaker version of the Trident throw. The throw length is decresed by 1/4 of FD's length, so the movement may change based on what direction you're holding with the control stick.

Codec

Snake: Ganondorf uses a Trident? He always struck me as more of a sword-type.
Otacon: Well, he is Snake! In fact, this is the first time he's used that Trident in nearly twenty years! I guess he's trying to use it to throw people off!
Snake: Twenty years? He's gotta be rusty with that thing by now!
Otacon: Ganondorf has been alive for hundreds of years, Snake! Twenty years to him is like two weeks to you and I! You better be careful, that thing's lethal!
Snake: I think I liked him better when he didn't use weapons...

Forme Two: Ganon

Using the magic of the Geurudo Trident, Ganondorf changes into his anthromorphic pig forme, Ganon!

Weight: 7/10. He's one fat pig.

Walking Speed: 4/10. Not the quickest guy on the block.

Running Speed: 5.5/10. Still pretty slow. Man, he couldn't even run a 100 in twenty seconds.

Air Speed (upwards): 4/10. Slightly below average.

Air Speed (downwards): 7/10. Fast faller. Fortunately, he's not quite Fox level bad.

Power: 7/10. This guys a beast! Wow, that was a horrible pun...

Wall Jump: No

Wall Cling: No

Crawl: No.

Attack after recovery: Yes.

Attack Key

Grey means the attack has horrible range.
Olive means the attack has bad range.
Plum means the attack has decent range.
Sienna means the attack has good range.
White means the attack has godly range.
Wheat denotes a projectile.
Purple denotes an NPC.

Ground Attacks

AAA Combo (4%, 4%, 6%)- Ganon spins the Trident around directly infront of him twice, and then gives a powerful jab. Moderate Knockback.

Dash Attack (10%)- Ganon dives onto the ground with his hands holding the trident oustretched in front of him. 10% tripping rate. Low Knockback.

Up Smash (Upwards movement: 17% regular, 25% charged. Circular movement: 15% regular, 23% charged)- Ganon thrusts the trident up and spins it around in a circular motion for extra time to hold it out. High upwards knockback during upwards movement, Moderate-High sideways knockback during circular movement.

Forward Smash (16% regular, 27% charged)- Ganon pumps his tusks outwards towards the enemy. High knockback.

Down Smash (4%, 8% final hit regular. 5%, 10% final hit charged)- Multihit! Ganon brings the trident down onto the ground and send dark waves vibrating around him. Hits four times total, moderate knockback.

Up Tilt (11%)- Ganon throws the Trident directly upwards as it spins in a counterclockwise motion. It goes 1/4 of FD's length, so it's not very long, but it can be used to prevent against upward approaches. VERY little knockback.

Side Tilt (12%)- Ganon gives a slash with his claw. Moderate knockback.

Down Tilt (11% downwards, 3% upwards)- Now then, this attack is very strange. To start, Ganon takes the trident and shoves it onto the ground directly in front of him, making it hard to hit anybody with it. He then moves it upwards and slightly to the front of him and knocks people away with it. If you are hit with the downwards movement, you are caught in the upwards movement. 25% chance of tripping on upwards movement, VERY little knockback.

Aerials

Neutral Air (10%) Ganon takes hold of his Trident, extends it as far as he can, and spins around in midair. Moderate knockback.

Forward Air (12%) Ganon thrusts his tusks forwards, causing his whole body to move in the process. Much like Mario's cape recovery and Captain Falcon's PAWNCH recovery, this move can be used for extra sideways aerial movement. Some useage lag, moderate knockback.

Backwards Air (17%)- Ganon turns around and bites the opponent. Horrible range, but truly epic knockback. Also, large amounts of lag after using it.

Downward Air (14%)- Ganon brings up his Trident and thrusts his down with all of his might. Tons of start up lag, making this very hard to land. High knockback.

Specials

Neutral B- Fire Keese (3% each)- To add a twist to what we currently have as projectiles, I thought of something new -- what if we could summon NPC characters?

You can summon up to two Fire Keese at once, each of which will attack anybody who comes in close (about 1/4 of FD's length). However, these have VERY low priority, so they can be defeated quickly. I would advise against using fire based attacks however, as these have no effect on them. They disapear right after they hit somebody.

If the Fire Keese are kept out for too long (about fifteen seconds), they'll burn out and become regular Keese. This will reduce the amount of damage they do to 1%, but they can be set back aflame through the aid of fire-based attacks. Mario's fireball, Snake's mines, and Bowser's fire-breath are big no-no's against keese.

Be warned however, that if you use this to much, you'll eventually start spawning regular keese! And to prevent broken edgeguarding, both keese and fire keese cause ZERO hitstun. Just damage.

Side B- Javelin Toss (11%)- Firstly, Ganon CANNOT move during this attack. He starts out by throwing the Trident which goes at a moderate pace in a large, spinning pattern, which easily covers up to Bowser's height. During this, the Trident will go 3/4 of FD's length and the player cannot move. Of course, Ganon will get some protection. Eight Fire Keese will protect their Dark Lord during this time. They will surround him in a circle, and will attack anybody who comes within 1/6th of FD's length. These cause MINOR hitstun and 1% damage, and cannot attack opponents below the stage to prevent broken edgeguarding tactics. If the opponent breaks through the Keese and attacks Ganon, the Fire Keese will disappear and the Trident will warp back to Ganon.

If Ganon misses, the Trident can be used by the opponent. It's heavy, so speed will be decreased, but it's powerful. Imagine characters using this much like when Toon Link picked up the giant spears that some of the enemies dropped from Wind Waker. Moderate-High knockback.

Down B- Forme Change- Ganon changes back to Ganondorf, the Dark Prince of Hyrule.

Up B- Rush Teleport (5%)- Ganon teleports a distance of 1/2 of FD's length, and extremely quickly. He's invisible during the time, but can still be hit with any attack that outprioritzes this. If you get in his path during this, he'll slam into you. During the moves startup, you can hit another direction on the control stick to cause Ganon to move in a different direction. Moderate-High knockback.

Throws

Grab range is slightly less that King Dedede's current grab range.

Grab attack (3%)- Ganon jabs the opponent with his tusks.

Up (12%)- Ganon throws the enemy up, and then to Fire Keese come up and hit the opponent, knocking him even farther. Moderate knockback.

Forward (14%)- Ganon throws the opponent forward, and then throws the Trident at them. Moderate-High knockback.

Backward ( 13%)- Ganon shoves the opponent behind him, and then falls down backwards on them. High knockback.

Down (10%)- Ganon throws the opponent down and steps on them. Moderate knockback.

Final Smash: The Dark World

Ganon raises the Trident into the air and sends waves of electricity through the course. He gives an evil cackle and disappears into nothingness as the stage is overtaken by a negative effect -- similar to Luigi's Final Smash.

Monsters are summoned, all originating from A Link to the Past. They attack your enemies, who are forced to run, for in this world, the monsters cannot be harmed.

Summons:

Stalfos (15% per hit, Moderate knockback, somewhat fast). Attacks by using his sword.
Poe (10% per hit, Moderate-High knockback, very slow). Attacks by swinging it's lantern.
Scissor Crab (5% per hit, Low knockback, very fast). Attacks by pinching you with it's claws.

In the event of a 1v1 match: One Stalfos, one Poe, and three crabs are summoned
In the event of a 1v1v1 match: Two Staflos, one Poe, and five crabs are summoned
In the event of a 1v1v1v1 match: Three Staflos, two Poe, and six crabs are summoned.

For bigger stages, such as New Pork City, a few more will be added in. These numbers are made assumingh the player is on Final Destination.

Extras

Taunts

Up Taunt: Ganon grunts and lifts the Trident with one hand, high into the air
Side Taunt: Ganon roars and thrusts his head around.
Down Taunt: Ganondorf slams the Trident into the ground, making it stand up. He then folds his arms and grunts.

Miscellaneous Animations

Entry: Dark lightning begins to boil up from the bottom of the stage. A large strike comes out, carrying Ganondorf with it.

Victory Pose 1: Ganon roars and brings his arms out to his sides.
Victory Pose 2: Ganon grabs his Trident and brings it over his hand with his two hands, eliciting a grunt.

Loss Pose 1: Ganon goes beserk! He grunts and throws the trident on the ground. Following that he stamps his foot up and down.
Loss Pose 2: Ganon gives a cold stare towards the winner, and then turns his back on him.

Kirby Hat and Attack

Hat- Kirby obtains tusks and floppy pig ears.

Attack- Kirby can now summon one Fire Keese! This one hits 4%, but still causes no hitstun. Instead of becoming a regular Keese after 15 seconds, it will just disappear.

Codec

Snake: Did Ganondorf just turn into this... pig thing?
Big Boss: Yes he did, Snake. That's his true form, otherwise known as Ganon. He's incredibly strong like this! Be careful!
Snake: I'm... more worried about the smell.
Big Boss: Try to take it seriously, Snake. One strike from that Trident and you could be sent flying!
Snake: I'll keep that in mind... (talking like something smells, really, really bad)

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I think the cut off period for submitting movesets is the end of october.

*Is now officially a commie*

The latest movesets are filled with lol. Stick figure is about as bad as you can intentionally make something. Shadow at least has some effort into it, give that guy a break, but feel free to rofl @ the pathetic Nintendog. I LOVE the specials. THAT is better then Fierce Diety Link.

*Goes to read Fatman moveset*

I'm looking for BAD *** characters for the final chapter. This means I'm going to be selecting some mostly myself, but I'm also going to be taking requests for anybody you feel is bad *** enough who I've overlooked.

So far my collection of bad ***** are:
-Mewtwo (Luvtoy Rogue Wireframe)
-Dimentio (Yet another moveset of mine, to come in the future)
-Fatman (Koj)
-Shaman (Vaul)
-N. Tropy (Smasherk808)
-Toon Ganondorf (Darkurai)
-Pokey/Porky (PKSkyler)

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
and Luvtoy, if you still are undecided, personally I wouldn't give Mewtwo a walljump.
Cool moveset (better than melee Mewtwo), lovin' the Psychic.

Yeah, that's what I initially had--it's just then I picuted MEWTWO doing a wall jump and it looked cool :chuckle: but I think it'd fit better without.
p.s. thanks for reminding me about that!

I'm looking for BAD *** characters for the final chapter. This means I'm going to be selecting some mostly myself, but I'm also going to be taking requests for anybody you feel is bad *** enough who I've overlooked.

-Fatman (Koj)
-Shaman (Vaul)
-N. Tropy (That one guy's who name is really hard to spell)
WOOHOO! Go MEWTWO!!

And can't wait to see Dimensio--that's sure to be bad ***.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
That Fatman Looks way too campy. Like Snake to the power of 5 campy. But I can't really complain because the whole moveset was pure genius. Now, let's get back to the bombs...
Well, he isn't really too campy.

He has one projectile, his entire strategy revolves around moving around and placing his bombs, and he isn't very good defensively (Other than the trip bomb.). Besides, whether it's campy or not is not the important thing, it's whether it's overpowered.

But wait. Since its fatman, shouldn't he trip more often?
You're right...

Anyway, I still have to finish the tilts, final smash, aerials, and throws, plus I have to add the Up smash. So no, I'm not done, nor will I be done at any time tonight.

Masterwarlord: Thanks, but you might want to wait until the moveset is done.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I think the cut off period for submitting movesets is the end of october.

*Is now officially a commie*

The latest movesets are filled with lol. Stick figure is about as bad as you can intentionally make something. Shadow at least has some effort into it, give that guy a break, but feel free to rofl @ the pathetic Nintendog. I LOVE the specials. THAT is better then Fierce Diety Link.

-Fatman (Koj)
-Shaman (Vaul)
Are those just the bad***es that haven't already appeared in your SSE. Because if they aren't then you are forgetting:

Sauron
Dracula
Ashencroft
And others

Has Xemnas been in your SSE yet. You might want to consider him.

Edit:
I wish I could say Squall Leonhart... but that was one of the worst movesets I have judged in this entire contest.

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
-Fatman (Koj)
-Shaman (Vaul)
Sweet!!! N. Tropy! Its Smasherk by the way lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom