• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I nominate Andy's Toys, the four of which should either be edited into one trophy, or each one trophy by themselves (preferably the first if possible)

Here are images of each, and descriptions for them as a whole, and individually for each trophy possibility:

Mr. Potato Head

Rex

Hamm

Slinky Dog

Andy's Toys:
Mr. Potato Head, Rex, Hamm, and Slinky Dog are four of the many toys belonging to 8-year-old Andy. Despite their conflicting personalities, they are inseparable. Using a combination of teamwork and friendship, Andy's Toys once adventured through the dangerous world outside Andy's room to rescue their leader, Woody.

Mr. Potato Head:
The Potato Head dolls consist of potatoes for bodies, with removable facial and body parts. Mr. Potato Head is sarcastically witty, and always makes it his business to be in the center of whatever is going on, even if it is none of his business. Despite his acidic personality, he has recently married Mrs. Potato Head, who is the only one who can tame his commentary.

Rex:
A large green tyrannosaurus rex toy. Despite being the 'tyrant king' of dinosaurs, Rex is quite a leaf-eater at heart. Although his cowardice slows down his friends at times, Rex's powerful tail can become a valuable asset, especially when defeating Zurg. Rex is currently obsessed with Buzz Lightyear video games.

Hamm:
A slotted piggy bank made of cheap pink plastic. Hamm never hesitates to subject others to his know-it-all jokes and commentary. Because of this, he is quite close to Mr. Potato Head, who he enjoys playing cards and Battleship with. Kept inside Hamm are the several typical treasures of an eight-year-old: $6 in change, some pogs, a bike key, and some gum wrappers.

Slinky Dog:
A lovable canine with a Slinky for a body. Slinky Dog is not the brightest of toys, but being man's best friend, he is one of the loyalist. Slinky is quite brave in situations where he needs to stick his neck (or spring) out to rescue a friend; with his most valuable asset, he can stick it out much farther than any other toy. His hobbies include playing Checkers with Woody and acting as a counselor to the ever-unstable Rex.

Thanks, either put them as one trophy, or put them individually. But try for just one trophy.

Thanks!

Junahu

Smash Ace
Arg, i tried viewing the OC but it said error it wasn't available or something--anyways I'd like to nominate my MEWTWO for a character, and along wit that, his AT, Dark Balls
You can try clicking the Downloadable version if the site is throwing another one of its hissy-fits.

In less important news, I totally forgot to read the trophy description for Cervantes' Final Smash, and ended up making the following by mistake.
I'm posting it up here because there really isn't anything else I can do with it.

And... yeah, I should have mentioned that PMs are better than posting the requests here.

Edit: I forgot to mention that you can interact with the trophies with the ARROW KEYS and the mouse

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
And... yeah, I should have mentioned that PMs are better than posting the requests here.
Sorry, will do next time (if there is a next time)

I am planning on starting my second-to-last MYM 3.0 moveset, Woody the cowboy, tomorrow.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Well, I've gotten plenty of work done on Kirby. I think it's going very nicely. Here's a sneak peek of my layout and of one attack:

Up Smash --- Magic --- Kirby pulls a magician's top hat out of nowhere and pull it off, holding it in front of him. A giant Jack-in-the-box pops out at a rapid speed, then slumps over and jiggles around a bit before being pulled back in. The best hit is on the jester as he emerges, but he deals some damage even afterwards, his whole form a hitbox.

Notes --- The jester first pops straight up, and this deals 14% and has pretty decent horizontal knockback. After straightening completely, he slumps over, in front of Kirby. His spring now hits for 2% and his still-wobbling head, for 6%. This part has almost no knockback.

This attack can be considered laggy, as, even though the jester comes out suddenly, it takes time foe Kirby to prepare his trick. The jester retracts quickly, but again, Kirby has to stash the hat. This leads to an easily punishable attack that's decent in the middle of a free-for-all, what with its large hitbox, but that really lack precision, and needs timing to be used to any effect.

Any suggestions on the visual side of things? More colour? Less colour?

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
While I know many people like PM request for SSE's but since my Zero hasn't made an appearance, I'm just gonna make a broad request to any that will accept him...

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
While I know many people like PM request for SSE's but since my Zero hasn't made an appearance, I'm just gonna make a broad request to any that will accept him...
Please don't spam the thread...

At any rate, I will try to fit him. The most likely spot would be in Snake's group.

I am a fan of the character (though I must say I am not fond of your Final Smash.... Absolute Zero is a disgrace to the awesomeness that is Zero.) Other than that good job on the moveset.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
A giant Jack-in-the-box pops out at a rapid speed, then slumps over and jiggles around a bit before being pulled back in. The best hit is on the jester as he emerges, but he deals some damage even afterwards, his whole form a hitbox.
A Jack in the Box :(. Something awesome should pop out- LEIK A VAMPIRE RABBIT! How about a whirlwind of cards? Or maybe Sakurai....

Still, I like the pic....

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
A Jack in the Box :(. Something awesome should pop out- LEIK A VAMPIRE RABBIT! How about a whirlwind of cards? Or maybe Sakurai....

Still, I like the pic....
Vampire rabbit, eh? Hmmm... well, since I'm using the games as a basis, I just went with what happens there, but perhaps the cards, as he does use those...

In any case, that's just an Up Smash, and more for an example of my layout (a pic for every copy ability, so a pic for every attack) than for an example of the moveset.

Anyway, I'll probably get it done by tomorrow (that's what you can do with motivation, I guess).

Agi

Smash Lord
TYATM Full Second Season

--season 2--

Ep: 1

*Grabs smashball* OH YEAH....HIYAAAAAAAAH!!!! IT'S THAT TEIME AGAIN!! (Time for dinner?) After a very small hiatus, THE YOUNG AND THE MOVESETS RETURNS!!

SEASON TWO BEGINS:

As you may remember ( I gotz da short term memory loss) Kibble left Mendez in a downward spiral of depression....

Mendez was shocked when Kibble left. He never thought that the relationship would end. He began to spiral of depression, he quit his job and became obsessed with getting Kibble back.
HERE'S A ARTIST'S RECREATION!! :

He knows he should go plead his job back, but everything reminds him of SirKibble. Probably because he works at a dog food factory....

Back to Kibble (lolnotdogfood)

BKupa leads Kibble in his studio and tells him to get back into the pose (perverts) he was doing in the street. BKupa then PAINTS. He paints and ends up creating his masterpiece.

Now, what to do with it?

Ep: 2

It's NAO time for another episode of....THE YONG AND THE MOVESETS!! BUT FIRST...TYATM is brought to you by (that's right, we have sponsers now.) GREASY GARY'S BURGER SHACK! Home of the meat-flavored sandwich! *bites burger* MmMm.....I don't mind the taste !

Now time to continue....

As you may remember, Agi the MICROSOFT NERD detective is now in charge of finding StB. Let's see how that goes shall we?

StB can hear the sirens approaching. He is dirty, tired, and hungy. He hasn't rested since he killed BtS, and now grows weary. Trapped in an alley, knowing that he only has a little bit of time to hide, so he jumps into a trashcan. Teh Police Car now pulls up, closely followed by a black Sedan. Agi steps out and is informed by the police cheif that StB has been spotted near the area. Agi checks the place out and looks under a couple boxes. Agi announces that SStB has been here, but they have arrived a bit late. StB lets out a sigh (lol, cliche) as Agi walks toward his car. Agi stops. He turns around and moves closer to the trash can....

Meanwhile....
TH stands in front of a big factory, admiring the size of it. The factory has PKSMP written on the side of it. TH enters the factory and approaches the desk. "Work" he says with a heavy accent. The receptionist leaves and enters another office. When she returns he is accompanied with PK Skyler, the owner of the plant. "Work" TH repeats again. PK Skyler nods and takes him through the double doors of the factory. TH stares in awe at all of the workers preparing meat, shoveling guts, and herding cows. He wishes to become a cog in this great machine....

Ep: 3

OMGZ IT BE THAT TIME AGAIN! ANOTHUR UPDATE!!

We last left StB in a trashcan(lol) hiding from Agi THE MICROSOFT NERD. StB sighed to loudly and caused Agi to approach the can...

Agi moves closer. StB is holding his breath, he can't afford to make a sound. Agi opens the other two trashcans to the left of StB (lolsuspence!) and peers in. Finally he rests his hand on StB's can. He stops (You're just milking this, aren't you?). He kicks the can, and out comes a rat. Agi kicks the rat away and examines the base of the trash can. NO WAI. AGI JUST FOUND A PAPERCLIP =O!! Agi quickly picks it up and begins to play with it, much to the other officer's confusion. Agi puts the paperclip into his pocket and leaves as the patrol cars tail him. StB is safe...FOR NAO....

PKSkyler has just finished explaining the rules and anatomy of the plant. He gives TH a mop and points him towards the killing floor. TH eagerly grabs the mop, hitches up his pants, and proceeds to decend the stairs. The stench is maddening, steam flows up from the ground when the hot guts touch the icy floor. The floor is flooded with pools of thick red blood. TH's job is to mop up the blood while shoveling the guts into a small opening in the floor, which leads to the furnace. TH knows it's hard work, but he would do anything to not go back to Lithuania (lolwut?)

Ep: 4

It's NAO ThAT TIME AGAIN!! DIS EPISODE COMES WITH A BIG THANK-YOU TO DARK SERENADE!
We done last left off with BKupa's painting of Kibble(not dawg food) let's see what's going on in the neighborhood of make-believe with them...

Bkupa presents his painting to Kibble (But he haz dirty handz). Kibble looks in awe of the great justice the picture does him. BKupa informs him that sadly, he has nowhere to show off his artz. Kibble hangs his head. He suddenly cheers up. He unwraps one of the papers on his feetz that he was using for a shoe. The dirty sign reads: ART *Footprint* GALLE*Blood* THURSDA*grease* NEW ARTISTS WELCO*brown crusty stuff* Bkupa smiles and decides to paint MOAR.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch at the PKSMP Plant....

TH eagerly sweeps up the guts. He is a hardworker and earns his keep two times over. PKSkyler has noticed this. With each passing week, PKSkyler adds a bit more to TH's paycheck. TH soon has enough moniez to rent an apartment near the plant. *week passes by* Th has learndz english and has become a highly succesful worker at the meat plant. He has now been promoted to butcher, who cut slabs of meat from passing carcasses. The production has increased vastly since TH arrived. After a day at work, TH relaxes in his apartment when he hears a knock on the door....

Elsewhere....
A big party has just finished. Party guests now leave the apartment with memories of good times and good drinks. This has been a celebration for the premire of a big broadway show. We see two stumbling figures make their way apart from the crowd. It is none other that IRON THORN, the lead actress in the play. Supposrting her is her understudy, Dark Serenade (DS). They stop near the top of the stairs (uh-ohez), IT is drunk out of her mind and has no idea what's happening. In a brisk movement, DS pushes IT down the stairs. She wanted the lead role, and felt it was stolen from her. This wouldn't be so bad....IF IRON THORN WEREN'T SO DEATHLY ALLERGIC TO STAIRS!!!!!!!! =O!!!

Ep: 5

As you remember, TH has been working in PKSkyler's plant. TH is truly a hard worker and gets paid accordingly. Now, a tired TH relaxes at home watchin da telly when he done hears a knock on his door. Th gets up and answers it. It is none other than...PKSKYLER!! PKSkyler has come brining da good newz. TH IS NOW THE ASSISTANT MANAGER OF THE PLANT!!!! =O!!! TH is overcome with joy and shakes PKS's hand in acceptance. That is not ALL PkSkyler brings though...he then pulls out a CELEBRETORY SIX- PACK O'BEER! (OH NO!!) AS YOU MAY REMEMBER (lolredundancy) TH WAS A PILOT WITH AN ALCOHOL PROBLEM!! TH looks at the six pack and sniffs a bit (NO WAI IZ IT HAPENIN). HIS MIND IS FLOODED WITH MEMORIES OF GETTING WASTED AND SLEEPING IN DA SNOW, PLAYING A GOOD OL' GAME OF DRINK THE BEER, AND NUMEROUS OTHER ACCOUNTS. This then happens (Kumar is TH and the Bag is a Big can of Beer. The song plays and everything. Ignore the last part. PLESE WATCH!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-hKoBtTCZc.
*waits for you to finish vid* TH NAO REMEMBERS WHO HE BE! He yells out his name and runs outside, much to the shock of PKSKYLER. He runs to the nearest bus stop and begins to head home....

Ep: 6

In mah last episode, TH finally regained his memory thanks to PK Skyler's celebratory SIX PACK O'BEER =O!!! TH quickly done went to a bus stop and be on his wai home. Let's how that goes....shall we? Guy: I don't want to see how that turns out... *is shot*

TH is sitting on a bus stop. A woman sits down next to him. TH then asks the lady, "You want some candy?" He sits fidgeting and anxious to get home. Why? BECAUSE HE LEFT THE TOASTER ON BEFORE HE LEFT! THINK OF THE ELECTRIC BILL =O!! He also mizzes his cat, Mittens. The lady stares at him in confusion. TH then explains to her everything that has happened to him, and the lady burts out laughing. TH ignores her laughter and continues to wait. The lady cannot stop laughing! TH has grown(lol he be a plant!) agitated. The lady is turning red, insulting his intelligence, and questioning his sexuality. Finally TH has had enough, he tells the lady to STFU No0B!! Insulted, the lady stops laughing and hits him in the head wit her umrella. TH has been knocked out. The lady, thinking he was dead, quickly flees. TH wakes up. HE NOW BELEIVES HE BE AN UNDERPRIVILLAGED YOUTH WHO DREAMS OF PLAYING IN THE NBA!!!! (not again!)

Elsewhere...
Iron Thorn wakes in in the hospital. When she awakens she sees DS standing in front of her with a box o' chokolatez. DS has a big smile on "her"(lol) face and tells Thron she has been in a coma for a week. Thorn then remembers about her role in the play, and questions DS. DS tells her that she took her place until she gets better. Iron Thorn feels uneasy as DS talks about the play...

Ep: 7

Dat's right chillinz, it's that teim again!! WE CONTINU THE STORY!! =O
but first! We would all like to send our love to the fameli of Guy. He will live 4eva in our memoriz. R.I.P GUY 2008 to 1456.

NOW IT"S TIME FOR THE SHOW!!

We done last left kibble for dead and Bkupa thinking about the art fair where they will share their painting wit da world. Let's go and see...

Kibble offers BKupa the paper he be using for a shoe. Bkupa hesitantly takes it and grips it with two fingers. He alkwardly smiles at Kibble who smiles back. BKupa jots down the address and hands it back to kibble, who asks for sum tape. After Kibble fixes his shoe, the two set of for CAPITAL PARK =O. When they arrive they see numerous forms of art and extravagent booths. BKupa sets up a small and modest booth near the end. Kibble stands in front of the booth urging people to look at teh artz. Bkupa feels that Kibbles's smell ( which is kind of like rotten mushy onions combined with other...um..."matter") is driving the people away. He tells Kibble that he done see some great food in the dumpster. Kibble eagerly runs off and dumpsterdives for some food. Bkupa is left at the booth......

Meanwhile,
Agi is at a bar. He orders another bottle of milk while the bartender explains that he aint got no milk and that Agi brought the first glass in with him. Agi ignores him and slams his head on the counter. He has made little to no progress on StB's chase. He takes out his paperclips and fiddles with them. He starts talking to them and asking for advice. He answers his own questions and has a huge conversation with his paperclips. The bar stares at him and the bartender kicks him out. Agi takes off his coat and hat while he announces that he is home. No answer. He goes into his bedroom and looks at the bed. A single paperclip with some string attached to it. It is none other than SHIRLENA! AGI'S WIFE!! =O!! Here's a pic of her:

(O YA I WENT THAR)
Agi and Shirlena discuss the matter when Agi realizes something...

Ep: 8

THE YOUNG AND THE MOVESETS!! =O!! That's right, for the first time in dayz....TYATM IS BACK ON THE AIR!! We last left Agi at home with Shirlena discussing the case with StB. Let's see how dat goez...

Agi talks to Shirlena while makes some coffee. Agi is depressed. The trail on StB has run cold. He feels that he has missed something though. Shirlena hands him a cup of coffee and Agi takes it. He drinks-THEN SUDDENLY SPITS IT OUT scalding Shirlena. He thinks about the fatefull day in the alley. StB WAS IN THE TRASHCAN =O!!! Agi grabs his coat and heads out the door while a dark sky looms overhead...

Meanwhile StB wanders the city streets. He is in a bad neighborhood and looks at his surroundings. Around him are numerous sights: A body outline near the sidewalk, a man fighting a lion, and a naked man arguing with a wall. StB shivers with cold as night falls. He has no shelter, his box was taken from him by the Repo Man. IT SUDDENLY STARTS RAINING!! =O!!! StB thinks of where to go...when he remembers MARTH TRINITY, HIS OLD FRIEND!!

Ep: 9

Okayz...we done left TH with another case of amneezy. Dis tiem he wants to play in the NBA. Let's check up on him...

TH stands out infront of a large stadium. A large banner on the stadium says "CAPITAL STADIUM-HOME OF THE CAPITAL CITY LEMMINGS" TH enter the stadium. He has brought all his good luck charms: AN OVER 9000 LEAF CLOVER, his lucky pencil, a penny he found once, and a rabbit's foot with part of the rabbit still on it. He notices that the Lemmings are practicing today, he is thrilled. TH approaches the coach, he tell him that he wuld liek to join the team. The coach scoffs at him and tells him to GTFO. TH tells him that he haz skillz. The coach then rubs his chin and ask if said skillz would pay da billz. TH eagerly nods. The coach then blows his whistle and calls the team captain - IVORY FLAME. The Coach tells TH that if he wins a 1 on 1 game with IF, he'll be on the team. TH stretches out and heads towards the court...

Iron Thorn is in her room. The doctor has told her that she is ready to walk and has given her some crutches. Akwardly, IT paces about her room exercising her legs. She examines the various gifts on her table when she hears a sound. She turns around and hears footsteps running away. IT limps out and sees a black dress turn the corner. She then turns around and goes back into her room.

Dark Serenade sits in her car panting. She puts her elbows on her BLACK DRESS (=O!!) and thinks. IT is getting better. DS has been so busy with the role that she forgot that it was only temporary. DS needs this role. She can't let IT ruin her chance at stardom....she quickly drives off heading towards her house...

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Nice pic you made for Cervantes' final smash, Junahu, and I didn't even ask you. Tyvm. *Adds it to moveset*

Seeing as my sig is the main way anybody else will see my SSE in the future, guess I better fix up the colors and glitched sized text, aye? Kudos to you on getting the full picture used in my avatar for the SSE picture.

Missingo is the only trophy atm, right? Seeing as you're not going to be able to get 3D models, are all the trophies going to be 2D like Missingno?

In any case, great job so far. If my trophy descriptions are too long and you can't reduce text size, just cut out the more unnecessary sentences or make your own descriptions.

Looking forward to the Kirby moveset KingK.Rool.

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
Wow, things are looking awesome here and Episode 9 is win. "Over 9000 leaf clover!!!" Anyways, with the OC Finder, I'm stunned by the amazing detail put into making it work without a hiccup in the animation and such. Great job. (Except my TVTMaster moveset's not in it, but whatever ;_;)

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman

Saki Amamiya, The Successor of the Earth

Saki Amamiya is a character from the game Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Earth, which was recently released outside Japan on the Wii's Virtual Console service. His main weapon of attack is the Cannon Sword, which he uses to cut and shoot with. He's a member of a rescue group that hunts aliens known as Ruffians that prey on mankind. He's killed by Ruffians, but the advance scout Achi resuscitates him, and he gains remarkable physical prowess and becomes the hunt leader. During a battle, he transforms into a Ruffian, and his companion Airan helps him recover. He's optimistic and copes well with danger.

Gryphon's Vision of Saki

Yo, this is Saki Amamiya. He's pretty much the Japanese Six Million Dollar Man. With his hard@$$ acrobatics and a Cannon Sword, he kicks Ruffian tail without anxiety. Him showing mercy is nonexistent. He fights to save the future...IN the future. What would he bring to Smash? I hope that's a rhetorical question. With the preview of Sin and Punishment 2, his chances of making an appearances in any Smash game has increased, even if only by a little. Saki is similar to Pit as far as fighting stance. He can either have a stance in Cannon mode, or Sword mode, depending on what attacks he has done. Saki's sword also gives him the ability to reflect non-energy projectiles, such as Samus' missiles, or Link's arrows. This makes him a little bit more interesting than most. Give it up for my boy Saki.

Statistics

Size: 4/10
Power: 4/10
Weight: 3/10
Walking Speed: 5/10
Dash speed: 7/10
Fall Speed: 8/10
Jumping: 7/10
Wall-jump: Yes
Wall Cling: Yes
Crawl: No
Glide: No
Tether: No

Entrance
Jumps off a futuristic jet that has his friends on it.

Stance

Standard Combo
A: Slashes with Cannon Sword diagonally. [4%]
AA: Upper slashes with the Cannon Sword. [6%]

Tilts
Forward: Thrusts with the Cannon Sword. Knockback average. [8%]
Up: Pistol whips upwards. Poor knockback. [7%]
Down: A low horizontal pistol whip at the feet. Poor knockback. [7%]

Aerials
Neutral: Somersaults attacking with the Cannon Sword. No knockback. 3-hit. [3%]
Forward: A downward kick, like Snake, but faster and not as strong. Knockback average. [11%]
Up: Does a back flip kick and strikes with the Cannon Sword afterwards. 2-hit. Good knockback. [13%]
Down: Points Cannon Sword down and shoots a close range burst of orange energy that meteor smashes at its sweetspot. Strongest aerial knockback. [15%] [Electric]
Back: A back slash with the Cannon Sword. Knockback average. [14%]

Smashes
Forward: Performs three quick Cannon Sword strikes. Slight lag afterwards. Good knockback. [2-2-12%]
Up: Makes a close range burst of orange energy toward the sky, similar to Zelda's Up-Air. Great knockback. [17%] [Electric]
Down: Does a low spin with the Cannon Sword while doing a twisting split. 2-hit. Good horizontal knockback. [15%]

Specials

Neutral Special: Rapid Cannon
Saki revs up the Cannon Sword and shoots out rapid energy bullets like a gatling gun when B is held down. He can move left and right during the shots, slowly, but surely. The shots have no knockback, just like Fox's blaster. The downfall is that there is lag before AND after the attack, and the duration is only 5 seconds. [1%]

Side Special: Whip Slash
Similar to Ike's Run attack, Saki dashes like Fox’s Side B a few feet in front of him and strikes with the Cannon Sword horizontally. The downfall is that the dash does no damage, so he often skips the enemy and misses the attack. Can be used as a recovery, but is very poor in the air. Vertical knockback average. [10%]

Up Special: Gunner's Grace

Similar to Zero Suit Samus' Flip Kick and Saki's Assist Trophy attack, Saki flips into the sky and shoots three blasts at the spot he jumped from, and the impact from the shots keeps him afloat and allows him to move vertically, opposite from where he jumped from. Poor knockback. [3-3-4%]

Down Special: Shockwave
Saki stabs the Cannon Sword into the ground, and shoots inside, causing a wave of energy to engulf him from below, similar to Eruption. Hits surrounding enemies. Good vertical knockback. [8%]

Final Smash: Berserker Mode
Saki loses control of himself and transforms into a monstrous Ruffian. He appears a demonic Saki, glowing with dark red energy. All of his attacks are strengthened by 5% damage, extended, and does greater knockback. In this mode, Saki's damage percentage increases 2% per second, and every attack he performs afflicts 3% additional damage. It lasts only 15 seconds, and he is invincible in this mode.

Throws
When Saki grabs his opponent, he merely grabs them by the neck. The grab attack is a pistol whip to the face.

Up Throw: Lifts the enemy up with the Cannon Sword in Cannon form, and shoots them off of it with a burst of energy. Good knockback. [10%] [Fire]

Forward Throw: Simply slaps the enemy away with the Cannon Sword horizontally. Poor knockback. [7%]

Back Throw: Wraps his legs around the enemy's head, and back flip tosses them away. Poor knockback. [7%]

Down Throw: Slams the enemy onto the ground, shoots them repeatedly, and soccer ball kicks them away. Good horizontal knockback. [9%] [Electric]

Taunts

Up Taunt: Puts a hand on his hip, and taps the Cannon Sword on his shoulder saying, "Not bad, eh?"
Side Taunt: Makes adjustments to the Cannon Sword, transforming it from Cannon mode, to Sword mode.
Down taunt: Goes on a knee and practice aims his Cannon Sword

Codec Conversation

Snake: What's with the kid in the dukes and that funny-looking gun?
Otacon: Snake! That's Saki Amamiya. He is a hero of a rescue group. It is said he was defeated by creatures called "Ruffians", but he was brought back to life using the latest technology.
Snake: An extra life? That's just too easy.
Otacon: Not only that. He wields what is called the "Cannon Sword". It can switch from a energy-shooting gun to a energy sword. A double threat.
Snake: A gun AND a sword? Quality over quantity is key.
Otacon: It doesn't end there. He was also given enhanced abilities when he was revived.
Snake: A superhuman, too? Sounds pretty broken, if you ask me.
Otacon: ...
Snake: What? What is it?
Otacon: You're so dense, Snake...T

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman

Impa, The Last Shiekah

Impa is a reappearing character in the Legend of Zelda series. Typically, she serves as a nursemaid and/or bodyguard to Princess Zelda and often offers guidance to Link.

While she does not appear in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, an old woman named Impaz is likely to be a descendant of her or Impa herself, since she lives in the Hidden Village, which according to a Hylian language sign is the old Kakariko Village.

Gryphon's Vision of Impa

Impa was introduced in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. She was the caretaker of Zelda every since she was a baby. Impa is also the last Shiekah in present-day Hyrule. She is very devoted to serving the kingdom, though she does it in the shadows. Shiekahs practice ninjutsu-like arts, from shurikens and kunais, to smoke bombs and arrows. Her probability of being a possible Smash brawler is extremely low, but I believe that she deserves somewhat recognition for raising our favorite video game princess.

We assumed that Impa would have a moveset somewhat similar to Shiek's, kind of like Wolf does from Fox/Falco. She would have a much higher KO percentage than Shiek, but her agility wouldn't be the same. As you can tell from the picture, she wields what looks like a tanto, or small katana. This can be included in her non-special attacks. Now, we ALL know that Impa has several forms throughout the Zelda series, which is one of the barriers that prevent Impa's possible appearance in a Smash game. Cheers to Impa, anyway.

Statistics

Size: 4/10
Power: 5/10
Weight: 4/10
Walking Speed: 3/10
Dash speed: 6/10
Fall Speed: 5/10
Jumping: 6/10
Wall-jump: No
Wall Cling: Yes
Crawl: Yes
Tether: Yes

Entrance
Appears onto stage after a sudden flash.

Stance
Stands up straight, keeping a two-finger hand sign at her mouth. She keeps her other arm behind her holding the hilt of her tanto while it is still in the sheathe.

Standard Combo
A: thrusts with her tanto. [2%]
AA: a quick horizontal swipe with tanto. [3%]
AAA: A rapid thrust combo with tanto, similar to Shiek’s AAA. [1%]

Tilts
Forward: a swift upper slash with tanto. Poor vertical knockback. [6%]
Up: a high kick, like Ganondorf’s UpSmash. Knockback average for a tilt. [7%]
Down: a sexy low double kick. Good knockback for a tilt. [8%]
Dash: Does a "safe" slide feet first, like Mario's, but the sand from the slide also does minor damage. [5-/4%]

Aerials
Neutral: spins horizontally with the kunai chain. Chain does damage, but the kunai is the sweetspot. Her strongest aerial, with great knockback. [9/19%]
Forward: Like Shiek’s, but with a tanto. Knockback average. [10%]
Up: a back elbow hit with her knees up to her face. Good knockback. [11%]
Down: does a hand sign and spits a small flame downward that does a combo. No knockback. [2-2-8%]

Smashes
Forward: does a two-slash dance with tanto, similar to Shiek's Smash with a strike item. Knockback average. [6-8%]
Up: blows short range fire upwards for combo. Poor knockback. [2-3-5%]
Down: Like Wolf’s up-smash, but attacks low with a spinning tanto slash. Great knockback. [4-4-6%]

Specials

Neutral: Shuriken
Similar to Shiek’s Neutral Special, she charges up a single shuriken. For each charge second (up to three), the shuriken gets bigger. She cannot save the charge, so she has to release the shuriken before being able to move again. When the shuriken is thrown, it shortly flies through the stage slowly, and then suddenly drops. The drop deals damage, but not as much as the throw. Full charge does great knockback. [6%] [8%] [13%] [Drop = 3%]

Forward: Kunai Chain
Similar to Shiek’s Side Special, she whips out her kunai chain. Depending on how you tilt the control stick at the attack execution, the kunai chain can be directed. It isn’t a “keep out” attack like Shiek’s, but it is much stronger. Can be used as a tether recovery. Good knockback. [8%]

Up: Disappearing Act
Of course, similar to Shiek’s Up Special, but has greater distance and less lag. Impa simply teleports from one area to another, using a deku nut to flash away rather than a smoke bomb. However, it doesn’t deal any damage, stun, or knockback like the original Deku Nut item.

Down: Gusting Edge
A counter. She goes into a defensive stance with wind and leaves blowing about her. When an enemy attacks her in that stance, she easily dodges the attack, and the surrounding wind blows the enemy a short distance away. If an item is thrown at her, she avoids the hit and catches the item, unless she has an item already in her possession. It deals absolutely no damage.

Final Smash: Volley of Storms
Impa takes out her trademark bow and shoots a rapid flurry of piercing arrows. As she is shooting them, she can tilt her line of fire up and down. In the duration of the attack, powerful winds storm throughout the stage, which can foil the enemies’ methods to avoid the arrows. Each arrow does 2% damage each hit, and if an enemy is caught in the line of fire, they cannot escape, similar to Lucario's Aura Storm. If an enemy is caught at the start of the frenzy, the attack can rack up to 50% damage. However, only the final arrow can kill the enemy, other than that, the attack just racks damage. The final arrow does good knockback.

Throws
When Impa grabs her opponent, she grabs them into a choke hold, and her grab attack is a mere knee in the gut. [2%]

Up Throw: Swings the enemy on her kunai chain and flings them into the air.

Forward Throw: knocks the enemy away with the hilt of the tanto.

Back Throw: slides to the other side of the enemy and kicks them away.

Down Throw: lands enemy on ground and stomps on them with one foot while folding her arms.

Taunts

Up Taunt: Folds her arms and gives a chuckle

Side Taunt: spins her kunai chain around on the side

Down Taunt: Plays a small tune on her flute(?)

Codec Conversation

Colonel: Snake, tread carefully. That is Impa, the last known Shiekah of Hyrule.
Snake: Shiekah? What in the world is that?
Colonel: Sheikahs are similar to ninjas. They use stealthy arts to defeat their enemies, from shurikens, to kunais, to smoke bombs.
Snake: Hmmm...
Colonel: She holds her own quite nicely, and can easily be considered the strongest female in the Smash series.
Snake: Hmmm...
Colonel: She would be a very deadly opponent for you. Never underestimate her. Not even in the slightest.
Snake: Hmmm..
Colonel: What are you pondering about?
Snake: ...I think I finally found my type...
Colonel: ....

REMEMBER, THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SO FAR. GIVE FEEDBACK AND BE PATIENT FOR ELABORATIONS SUCH AS KNOCKBACK, LAG, AND PERCENTAGES. thank you...

Junahu

Smash Ace
I forgot to explain properly how to navigate the trophy screen;
  • The green arrows switch to the next or previous trophy in the list. The current build has 6 trophies to look at
  • The LEFT and RIGHT arrow keys rotate trophies left and right
  • The UP and DOWN arrow keys zoom in and out
  • You can click and drag the trophies around with the mouse
  • If you leave the trophy alone for a short while, it will rotate on its own. Use the arrow keys or mouse to stop it

Nice pic you made for Cervantes' final smash, Junahu, and I didn't even ask you. Tyvm. *Adds it to moveset*
That was actually the pic I rejected since it didn't match the description in the moveset. But if you liked it, I'll consider using it for the trophy.

Seeing as you're not going to be able to get 3D models, are all the trophies going to be 2D like Missingno?
I'm afraid so. Any pictures that rely on their 3D-ishness are going to look pretty weird. I may remove the "auto-rotate" feature in a future build, because that was such an annoying part of looking at trophies in smash.

If my trophy descriptions are too long and you can't reduce text size, just cut out the more unnecessary sentences or make your own descriptions.
Thanks. In its current state, I have to reduce the text size to unreadable levels just to fit it on the page. But that's mostly the fault of the Font I'm using.

Edit: I just looked at that Impa moveset. When you say Impa is similar to Sheik, you have to add a lot more detail about how she differs, or people will assume it's a clone moveset. This is particularly true about her regular attacks, which are always the hardest moves for the reader to envision

Also... Impa has a BOW!? When did that happen? Even if the Sheikahs are trained in bows (It's hard to imagine them being better than, say, the Gerudos) a bow is hardly Impa's trademark. I'd imagine something similar to Peach's FS (with Zelda's Lullaby being whistled through her fingers naturally)

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Hey all, I've updated Metal Knuckles again, I've added his U-tilt, D-tilt and his Dash attack! and can you tell me what you think of it at this early stage! Thanks in advance.
Dude, that is sick. Knuckles is awesome, but Metal Knuckles is the ****. You put alot of elaboration in that, which shows dedication and diligence. I wanted to see more of him than what you got, but a little update wouldn't take too long.

Junahu

Smash Ace
Hey all, I've updated Metal Knuckles again, I've added his U-tilt, D-tilt and his Dash attack! and can you tell me what you think of it at this early stage! Thanks in advance.
I don't see any major issues with what you have thus far. But I have a few, more trifling problems with the moveset;

First of all, switch the Neutral B and Side B. Unless the projectile is being physically thrown (Olimar and DeDeDe for example) it is always the Neutral B special. Also, Flame Wave comes out in a straight line rather than Bowser/Charizard's "At the floor", making it better suited for Side B.

Secondly, the name "electric drill" sounds like a d-air attack, and its namesake appears to have no 'drill' characteristics. Also the name "electric spin" sounds like a d-smash. The name you give your attacks sets the tone, and the readers expectations, for that move.

Lastly, you'll want to tidy the description of your Up B a little bit. You compare it to Fox, Lucario, Bowser AND Wolf which is a little excessive. Avoid dropping names if you can avoid it.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I don't see any major issues with what you have thus far. But I have a few, more trifling problems with the moveset;

First of all, switch the Neutral B and Side B. Unless the projectile is being physically thrown (Olimar and DeDeDe for example) it is always the Neutral B special. Also, Flame Wave comes out in a straight line rather than Bowser/Charizard's "At the floor", making it better suited for Side B.

Secondly, the name "electric drill" sounds like a d-air attack, and its namesake appears to have no 'drill' characteristics. Also the name "electric spin" sounds like a d-smash. The name you give your attacks sets the tone, and the readers expectations, for that move.

Lastly, you'll want to tidy the description of your Up B a little bit. You compare it to Fox, Lucario, Bowser AND Wolf which is a little excessive. Avoid dropping names if you can avoid it.
Thank you for that comment on a character that is hardly done, I will do those changes another time (im on the Wii internet channel -.-), thanks!

Akiak

Smash Ace
GOOMBA

Description
Goomba is a weak mere Mario enemy that takes a hop on the head to beat. But not many know that Goomba can kill Mario by only touching him!!! Mario must have assassinated millions of these beautiful creatures. Time for them to show who's BOSS!!!

The number after the moves is the damage.

Size: 6/10
Power: 9/10
Weight: 4/10
Walking Speed: 4/10
Fall Speed: 8/10
Jumping: 7/10
Traction: 6/10
Wall Cling: No
Tether: No

NOTE

Goomba has as much jumps as Metaknight or Pit because on the third jump he grows wings but CANNOT glide.

Standard Combo
A: Right Wham-3%-Very Short Range-0 Knockback-Hits the foe using his right "hip". But hits the foe's left "hip" (lol)

AA: Left Wham-3%-Very Short Range-0 knockback-Hits the foe using his left "hip". But hits the foe's right "hip"

AAA: Headbutt-5%-Medium Range-Low Knockback-Jumps slightly forward headbutting the foe and making a great A combo finisher with its high damage.

Tilts
Forward: Headbutt-5%-Decent Range-Low knockback-To differ it from the AAA headbutt, Goomba rolls frwoards after the move ending up behind the foe.

Up: Spin Hop kick-4%-Short Range-Low knockback-Hops up slightly and spins. After the spin he extends his foot to kick. Can be followed by another spin kick if you press very fast.

Down: Bite-10%-Decent Range-0 Knockback-Stretches forward and bites the foe causing great damage and long hit stun/flinching.

Aerials

Neutral: Spin- 1/2%-consecutive hits-Short Range-0 knockback-Spins extending his feet out causing
consecutive hits. Has absolutely no lag after the move so you can easily follow up a flip kick.

Forward: Head whack-5%-Decent Range-Great Knockback- Similair to Yoshi's where he frontflips after the move

Up: Backflip kick-3%-Decent Range-Great knockback-Does a Backflip extending 1 foot and sending the foe upwards

Down: Frontflip Kick-3%-Decent Range-Great knockback-Acts as a Meteor Smash.
Back: Leg extension-6%-Decent Range-Good knockback-Goomba faces forward and looks behind him as he stretches his legs slightly,

Smashes
Forward: Head whack-10%-Decent Range-Excellent Knockback-Bends back slightly before executing the move although the move is fast. Sends foe directly forward
Up: Backflip kick-8%-Decent Range-Excellent knockback-Just like like in his U-Air.
Down: Spinning kick-4%-consecutive hits-Good Range-Medium knockback-Like Kirby's but does more damage and after the third spin he does a cool sideflip kick which acts at a KO'er ONLY after around 120% which means this move is more of a damager.

Specials

Neutral Special: Spiky Goomba
Gets his spiky helmet on and stands still until you let go of B. You can move his head from left to right and if you hold 1 direction (left or right) he'll start running in that direction with his spiky hat still on Making him charge forward like a bull.-8% for the spike-Medium knockback

Side Special: Rocket Head Butt
Just like Luigi's. But does more damage, has more range, but less knockback.

Up Special: Goombas Shoe
Goomba jumps into his big green shoe from Super Mario World And bounces up similair to Sonics but doesnt go very high, lets say a bit more than half of Sonics Spring Jump. But he stays in his shoe until he hits the ground. He cannot perform any action while in the shoe but he is invincible. (if you dont know what Goomba's Shoe is then go here:http://www.mariowiki.com/Goomba%27s_Shoe)

Down Special: Spinning top
Starts spinning wildly upside down and creates a chain of kicks-4 each hit

FINAL SMASH: Rage - A very weird move. Goomba becomes angry and you can make him fly around (kinda like MK's Mach tornado but you dont need to keep pressing B) with the left control stick (i use a classic controller) however in order for the move to work, you must simultaneosly move the right control stick to make him spin in that direction. For example, i fly him around and simultaneosly hold the right control stick up to make him spin upwards making a chain of backflips. Or tilt sideways for a contionous spin-5% each hit but no knockback-At the end he explodes for excellent knockback to whos caught in the explosion-20%

Grabs
Grab: Grabs the opponent with his teeth.
Grab attack: Munch/chew-3
U-Grab-Throws the opponent up and doesw a Backflip-6-high knockback
F-Grab-Charged spit-7-good knockback
D-Grab-Spins and makes the opponent dizzy like when you finish your shield-no damage-
B-grab-Releases the foe behind him and whacks him with his back-9-

Taunts
Up Taunt: Gets angry and blows steam
Side Taunt: Roars
Down taunt: His eyes spin in different directions

Entrance
Jumps out of a tube

Victory Poses
1. Gets angry and jumps up and down
2. Opens his jaw and spits a bone out
3. Hops from 1 leg to the other

Alt Colors
Black - Green - Sky Blue - Purple - Pink - Yellow

Kirby Hat
Kirby gets that angry face on.

Codec Conversation
Snake: Hey look, a mere generic thingy.
Mei Ling: Uh, thats a Goomba.
Snake: What the hell is he doing fighting without any hands?!?! Looks crappy.
Mei Ling: But he can kill Mario by just touching him...
Snake: *shiver*

Hope you guys liked my moveset. Oh yeah and...GOOMBA ROCKS!!!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Well... Aside from the fact that a couple moves are pretty cloned (Up Special is Pit's, Final Smash is King Dedede's...), the thing I'd most like to see fixed in that moveset is the amount of detail. Really, you're telling us the bare minimum that's needed to get by. Let me give you an example. Let's take your Standard Combo:

A: Right Wham-3
AA: Left Wham-3
AAA: Headbutt-5
Now, how much are we left to infer from descriptions like "Right Wham," "Left Wham," and "Headbutt"? Quite a bit. I would suggest explaining them further, something like this:

A: Right Wham -- Goomba swings his big head from the right side to start the Combo. Since he can't swing too far without falling over, this move doesn't have a lot of range, and it only does 3% damage, but it pulls in opponents that it hits, setting up well for the rest of the combo.

AA: Left Wham -- Similar to the first part of the Combo, but Goomba now swings his head from the left side. Since he has to shift his weight and momentum from the first part, this move doesn't come out super-quick, but as long as you hit good with the first hit of the Combo, you should be able to connect with this second part, which also pulls enemies in that it hits. It's still short-range, and only does 3% damage.

AAA: Headbutt -- Goomba finishes his Standard Combo with a strong and pretty unique move. After regaining his balance from swinging his head back and forth, Goomba jumps a fair distance forward, headbutting opponents. If you hit someone with the second part of the Combo, you'll definitely hit them with this, but there's a chance you'll be able to hit others as well, since Goomba covers a distance about equal to one floating Battlefield platform. He gets about one body-length off the ground, too, so he can hit airborne opponents. On the downside, he can be ducked under by characters like Squirtle and Kirby as he's leaping. If he hits anyone while he's jumping, he'll deal them a solid 5% damage, and some decent horizontal knockback. When he hits the ground, he'll faceplant and have to get back up, giving this move a little bit of endling lag to balance out its great range. If Goomba jumps such that he ends up in the air, rather than on the ground, there will be no ending lag, and he won't faceplant unless the ground he'll land on is on the same vertical plane as the ground he jumped from.
See that? I kept everything you had, and gave it all a little more detail. Now the moves are easy to picture, and it brings the character to life. Try a little of that in your moveset, and I think you'll find it's a lot more enjoyable for people to read.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
LOL at Goomba AAA description.

And what's this I hear about Junahu and trophies?

Edit: @ Akiak: Traction is how much the characters slide while turning/running.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
LOL at Goomba AAA description.
I'm just trying to be helpful... :rolleyes:

And what's this I hear about Junahu and trophies?
Junahu's adding trophies of non-original characters to his OC thingy. You can PM him with a request for one of your characters to be included as a trophy. Check the link in his sig, it's pretty cool.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Alright, I'm not reading through ten eleven pages of this thread. Someone tell me what's been going on, or I sweat to God I'll log off right now.

And I know nobody wants to see that happen. :bee:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Whatever. You know you want to read it all.

If you'd actually check the thread regularly, this wouldn't happen...

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
The main that's happened is Junahu basically taking requests to include movesets in a flash trophy room. That's what's made up most of the pages, and a few movesets. Most recently, an improved Saki and Impa by that one guy who's name I can't remember atm with the Isaac avatar. *Gets shot for not remembering name*

Please excuse me, I was busy reviewing another moveset. Zero by Shadow5567 has been reviewed on schedule.

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman

Lip, The Fairy of Flowers

Lip is The Fairy of Flowers that lives in the world of the Popples. In her story, the evil devil king Sanatos has cast a spell over the world of Popples to cause fighting amongst the fairies. Lip is unaffected due to her magic stick. Lip must defeat each of her fairy friends in a puzzle game to return their personalities to normal, then proceed to face off against Sanatos.

Gryphon’s Vision of Lip

Like OMG, it’s Lip from the prissy, pansy puzzler, Panel de Pon. She is the cutest, sweetest, and awesomest flower loli around. Isn’t she adorable? You can just PINCH those cheeks. Lip has been mentioned in Smash since Melee, and if not her, then at least her trademark item, Stick, which was given the name, “Lip’s Stick.” How cute. In my opinion, every epic fighting game should have at least ONE loli. Street Fighter had Sakura, Guilty Gear had May, and Arcana Heart had like 8. On top of that, females in Smash are scarce, and a friendly, flowery femme fatale like Lip would make a great addition. In my image of Lip, wherever she stands on a stage, a small bed of flowers grows at her feet. When she moves, the flowers fade away, to avoid any annoyances of it being there. This makes her somewhat unique, like Luigi and his taunt attack. Lip would be the same size as Diddy Kong, since she is supposed to be a fairy. This would mean she is the smallest female character. A rose for you, my dear Lip.

Statistics

Size: 2/10
Power: 3/10
Weight: 2/10
Walking Speed: 5/10
Fall Speed: 2/10
Jumping: 4/10
Wall Cling: No
Tether: Yes

Entrance
A pink bud grows out of the ground, and Lip bursts out of it as petals sparkle and fly away.

Stance
Lip holds her Stick with both hands behind her as she rocks her hips back and forth as if she was dancing to a bouncy tune.

Stage

World of Popples
It is a bit similar to Dreamland from Smash 64 and Greens Greens from Melee. It’s flourishing with colorful flowers and fairies. The obstacles include periodic rapid growth of flowers that may obstruct the player’s view. When the flowers grow up too high, Sanatos, the evil devil king, appears and destroys the flowers with a dark, shredding wind. The wind doesn’t harm the players on the stage. The fairies fly away whenever he appears, and comes back after he finishes his occasional terror. The stage is completely flat, with no cliffs, similar to Bridge of Eldin. The larger flowers can be used as platforms, but if you step on the edge of the petals, the flower will tilt off balance and the player will fall off of it. The flower then whips back into place, hitting any enemies in the way of its return. It does average knockback.

Standard Combo
A: pokes her Stick forward using both hands while the petals rotate for a combo attack. She struggles holding it from the vibration.

Tilts
Forward: does a quick “ baseball bat bunt” with the Stick
Up: spins like a ballerina, attacking upward with the Stick
Down: jabs with the Stick
Dash: a loose root appears at her feet, she trips over it, and drops a bouquet of thorny roses right in front of her that deals combo damage.

Aerials
Neutral: slaps downward with a spiky dandelion
Forward: attacks with the Stick outward, stretching her body out like she is soaring
Up: points the Stick in the air and a puff of pink, sweet scent shoots out
Down: does a ballerina twirl and attacks with her feet

Smashes
Forward: spins around hard, attacking with the Stick, similar to Didy Kong’s F-smash.
Up: lifts the Stick in the air, and the petals bend upwards, sawing enemies
Down: squats down, puts her thumb on the ground and the bed of flowers grow tall with sharp thorns for the attack

Specials

Neutral: Pollen
Lip’s Stick curves diagonally and faces up, and sprays a small mist of pollen. If an enemy is hit by the pollen on the ground, they become stunned for a quick second, as if their shield broke. It is similar to Mewtwo’s Disable. If an enemy is hit by the pollen in the air, they slightly lose aerial control, as if they were footstooled, but not as long.

Forward: Shot Blossom
Lip points her Stick forward and shoots out a small puff of pink sakura petals from it. It slowly travels throughout the stage like a Smash Ball, and any enemy caught in it gets temporarily trapped in it, receiving combo damage. Only one Shot Blossom can appear at a time. Good for mindgames.

Up: Propeller Petals
A large sunflower grows out of Lip’s hand as she holds onto the stem, the petals start to propel, and it lifts her high and far, similar to Snake’s recovery.

Down: Happy Seed
Lip plucks a giant happy-faced seed out of the ground and holds it above her head. She can walk slowly with it, but that is all she can do besides throwing it. When she tosses it, it only goes a short distance, because it is a little bit heavy. If it hits an enemy, it will do average knockback, and causes a flower to grow on their head, as it afflicts gradual damage. If it hits the ground, a flower grows, and enemies who touch the pollen coming out of it will grow a flower on their head.

Final Smash: Magical Flower Power
Lip short hops into the air, pointing the Stick upwards. It starts to glow with aurora colors. Suddenly, a beam of different types of petals, flowers, and leaves bursts out of the Stick. It does minor combo damage, but the purpose of the attack is to push the enemy off of the stage, similar to Kyogre's Spout. Lip is able to control the direction of the beam. It is possible to make a complete circle, unlike Lucario's Aura Storm. The rotation is very quick, but the beam is lean, making it a bit difficult to catch enemies with it. The closer the enemy is to the beam’s origin, the stronger the push and damage. The attack only lasts 15 seconds.

Throws
When Lip grabs her opponent, a rose vine comes out of her hand to entangle the enemy, similar to Ivysaur’s. Her grab attack is a bop on the head with her Stick.

Up Throw: pulls back the rose vine, causing the enemy to spin so fast that they propel into the sky.

Forward Throw: lifts up the enemy with the vine, and merely tosses them forward.

Back Throw: does a 360 swing toss, like Mario, but with the enemy on the vine.

Down Throw: roots grab the enemy’s feet and pulls them underground, then shoots them out and into the sky.

Taunts

Up Taunt: a flower grows tall out of the flower bed at her feet, and she grabs and smells it.

Side Taunt: takes out her watering pail, kneels down, and waters the flower bed at her feet singing, “La lala.”

Down Taunt: kneels down, struggles to pluck a weed, then falls on her rear when she finally pulls it out.

Codec Conversation

Snake: So, I’m dealing with little girls now, huh?
Mei Ling: That is the Fairy of Flowers, Lip. She is so small and adorable in person.
Snake: So what is she doing HERE? This is a fight for the big boys. She might get a little hurt.
Mei Ling: Well, she is no ordinary girl. She IS a fairy, after all. She has the power to control plants, particularly flowers.
Snake: Plants? Flowers? She’s better off throwing rocks and sticks.
Mei Ling: You shouldn’t underestimate her for being a little girl. She can still mean trouble for you, Snake.
Snake: Hmph. So what is she gonna do to me? Give me a BOUQUET filled with C4?
Mei Ling: …She’s anything but you, Snake.

Ok, I will add any elaborations to this as well, but this is what I have so far.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Just Jealous said:
If you'd actually check the thread regularly, this wouldn't happen...
Yeah well. I'm a busy guy. What can I say?

Cooler Than SirKibble said:
The main that's happened is Junahu basically taking requests to include movesets in a flash trophy room. That's what's made up most of the pages, and a few movesets. Most recently, an improved Saki and Impa by that one guy who's name I can't remember atm with the Isaac avatar. *Gets shot for not remembering name*
Now that's more like it. Thank'ee kindly, sir.

In that light:

@Junahu: Awesome job.

@Gryphon: Saki's better/Impa's FS oddly doesn't use Zelda's Lullaby/Lip was already done in this contest, if you weren't aware. Which you would be, since that was approximately 368 pages ago. :bee:

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Yeah well. I'm a busy guy. What can I say?

Now that's more like it. Thank'ee kindly, sir.

In that light:

@Junahu: Awesome job.

@Gryphon: Saki's better/Impa's FS oddly doesn't use Zelda's Lullaby/Lip was already done in this contest, if you weren't aware. Which you would be, since that was approximately 368 pages ago. :bee:
No fair! Lip wasn't on the first page! I swear! It counts! Help, SirKibble!

Edit: Ok, what were the odds of having a Mei Ling codec convo with Lip similar to somebody else...? :(

Junahu

Smash Ace
*Lip Moveset*
Although there isn't a rule against multiple movesets of the same character, somebody has already created a Lip moveset, here. Just thought I'd give you a heads up, in case you forgot to check the list of entries (use mine if you want to check entries past page78)

It shouldn't pose any problems though, there's 3 Mewtwo entries, and the proverbial hissy fit has yet to be thrown.

Edit: whoops, got there too late.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
No fair! Lip wasn't on the first page! I swear! It counts! Help, SirKibble!
Oy vey...

Teh Almighty Rulez said:
3. If you make a character that has been already done in either 1, 2, OR 3, make sure the movesets are not too similar. Movesets that are eeriely similar to the point where one might think they were copied will not be accepted.
Multiple entries of the same character are accepted, so long as they're not too similar to each other.

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Although there isn't a rule against multiple movesets of the same character, somebody has already created a Lip moveset, here. Just thought I'd give you a heads up, in case you forgot to check the list of entries (use mine if you want to check entries past page78)

It shouldn't pose any problems though, there's 3 Mewtwo entries, and the proverbial hissy fit has yet to be thrown.

Edit: whoops, got there too late.
That's the point. I didnt SEE Lip on the front page. We need to do a better job with the OP, no offense, Blitz

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure the OP list isn't very reliable... Isn't it only up to page 80 or so? Now, frogman's list... That's another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom