• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Calm down, calm down. :laugh:

As long as the two movesets aren't particularly similar, it's fine. I don't think this is the case, since you obviously didn't look at Spadefox's version beforehand...but then, I haven't actually read your version yet, and there's nothing in the rules that allows coincidental similarities. :ohwell:
Sorry for the outburst, but you dont understand. I wanted to do movesets for characters that havent been done yet, because I like to be different. It just upset me...

Edit:I have three more characters to do:

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
I finally added alternate colors to Kirby friends! now all of my movesets have alternate colors! yea!

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Edit:I have three more characters to do:

All I can say is 'good luck'. By definition, the only thing either *******, *****, and ****** can actually physically do is ****.

...So unless you've got some heretofore-unknown reserve of infinite creativity, those movesets stand to be incredibly, incredibly boring. :ohwell:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Forward Smash -- ****** Punch -- It's Falcon Punch, but the game bleeps out "Falcon" because it's too awesome.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Forward Smash -- ****** Punch -- It's Falcon Punch, but the game bleeps out "Falcon" because it's too awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jkuXO-e2cI

You're gonna' want to skip to 4:27 in that video there...
The whole thing's awesome, but "Captain Falcon is a Speed Lover" is highly relevant to what you just said.

EDIT - Also, everybody who's cool (and you know you are!) needs to go to this address: http://www.frd.co.uk/poll.php, and vote to get TimeSplitters 4 on the Wii.

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
KK, i added a stage, stickers, alternative costumes to Sagi.

I'll have the new SSE chapter done tonight. Srry for the ridiculous amount of delays.

@ Impa: Wow..........I couldn't imagine her as a character. Good job on it.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Finally working on a new moveset... I've just begun to realize how much the quality standard of this contest has increased. My movesets used to take me about 3 pages total in Word. Now, I've already taken up a little over 2 pages, and I'm still on the Tilts of the first of my four-character moveset! Granted, that's after explaining the switching mechanic and all, but still!! O.o

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Finally working on a new moveset... I've just begun to realize how much the quality standard of this contest has increased. My movesets used to take me about 3 pages total in Word. Now, I've already taken up a little over 2 pages, and I'm still on the Tilts of the first of my four-character moveset! Granted, that's after explaining the switching mechanic and all, but still!! O.o
My three lasts move sets all took 12+ pages, if that gives you an idea of how much effort it takes to get a set of that calibur. Good luck on Kirby Friends, I plan on attempting the most challenging Kirby set ever in MYM4:
Wheelie

SirKibble

Smash Champion
My three lasts move sets all took 12+ pages, if that gives you an idea of how much effort it takes to get a set of that calibur. Good luck on Kirby Friends, I plan on attempting the most challenging Kirby set ever in MYM4:
Wheelie
I so want to see that!
Though I think Rocky might be equally as difficult.

It's not exactly Kirby Friends, though, as that was already done, it's the Helpers, but man, I still can't believe I'm over two pages in, and only on Knuckle Joe's Tilts! Boggles my mind...

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Teehee... my Squeak Squad took up 28 pages in Word.

I'm just finishing up the throws in Power Kirby's set, which leaves me with the Final Smash and the extras, and I have almost 12 pages. So there you go, I guess.

By the way, I very much want to see Kirby Helpers moveset. I was thinking of making one specially for Gim (the Yo-yo helper), but opted towards Kirby himself instead.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Wow, things are looking awesome here and Episode 9 is win. "Over 9000 leaf clover!!!"
Thanks! PM me if you want to make an appearance.....(I need a couple new actors)
*Sigh...*

Guys... I may have lost my touch. I may no longer be contributing movesets to the forum, but WILL finish my SSE and WILL continue to comment an monitor the thread.
The deadline's a couple week away, so I guess it's not that bad...HORRAY FOR YOU SSE!

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Woody

The leader of Andy's Toys, and the high-ridin'ist, rootin' tootin'ist cowboy hero of all time, Sheriff Woody has joined the Brawl!

STATS

Power: 6/10: Woody has above average power; he can hold his own in Brawls, but also uses trickery and mindgames as well.

Walking Speed: 4/10: A slow, Western-style strut of sorts.

Dash Speed: 7.5/10: Holding his cowboy hat to his head with one hand, Woody dashes quite rapidly, in long strides.

Weight: 6/10: Although he has above average weight, Woody doesn't have much body mass at all, being a cowboy doll, and can be KOed with relative ease.

Range: 6/10: Woody has average physical reach with most of his attacks.

Projectile Distance: 7/10: If charged enough, his projectile can fly a good distance.

Fall Speed: 4/10: Woody falls quite slowly and floatily.

Size: 5.5/10: Despite being as tall as Captain Falcon, Woody is quite thin and has some of the least body mass of the humanoid characters.

First Jump: 4.5/10: Holding his hat to his head with one hand, Woody bounds upwards, gaining slightly below average vertical distance.

Second Jump: 7/10: Woody does a front flip for his second jump; this propels him up a good distance.

Crouch: 4/10: Woody bends down in a ducking position and covers his head, a bit like Mario's duck, but a good deal taller.

Traction: 8/10: Woody rarely ever slides around while running.

Combo: 8.5/10: A lot of Woody's character is about mindgames and combos.

Wall Jump: Yes

Wall Cling: No

Crawling: No

Glide: No

Tether: Yes

BASIC

A: Cowboy Punch: Woody punches in a slight curve to the right, with his left fist. This does no knockback, but comes out very quickly. 2%

AA: Cowboy Boot: After his punch, Woody kicks forward in a stepping motion with his right foot. This does very low knockback, but still comes out quickly. 4%

AAA: Strong Shove: Woody extends both arms and gives the foe a strong shove in the chest to knock them back lightly. This comes out slightly slower than the previous two moves. 6%

TILTS

Side A: Hat Swirl: Pulling off his cowboy hat with a flourish, Woody thrusts it out in front of him, spins it once to deal up to three multiple light hits, then puts it back on. The last hit does the most knockback, which is below average. 1-7%

Down A: Guitar Swivel: Woody takes out his guitar from the Woody's Roundup TV Show, holds it out low to the ground, and spins it twice. Both hits do low knockback that can be comboed from easily. This move comes out quite quickly as well. Woody holds out the guitar for a bit if he misses. 3-6%

Up A: Yo-Yo Shoot: Woody takes a wooden yo-yo with his face on it, and shoots it up over his head, before bringing it back in and putting it away. This does the best knockback of his tilts, but has trouble juggling foes with low damage because of slight ending lag. It is effective for juggling foes with higher damage, however. 7-8%

SMASHES

Side Smash: Cowboy Bubbler: A giant bubbler machine shaped like Woody's face (0:42 - 0:49) appears in front of the sheriff, who places both hands on the hat (the part you push) in a charging manner. When he releases, Woody presses down hard, and a stream of bubbles flies out directly in front of the blower (which disappears after the Smash). The longer you charge, the more bubbles come out of the machine (from 3-9 bubbles). The last bubble does above average knockback, while the others trap foes with rapid, light hits. 4-25%

Down Smash: Record Whirl: Woody takes out an old-fashioned record player with a Woody's Roundup motif, jumps on, and takes a stance as if about to take off running in a track race. When released, Woody dashes around extremely quickly, trapping foes in multiple hits. This move starts up very quickly, but has moderate ending lag as Woody hops off and the player vanishes. This does multiple hits, with the last one doing good horizontal knockback. 5-23% Inspiration seen here: 1:35 - 1:38.

Up Smash: Horseshoe Juggle: When this Smash is released, Woody pulls a handful of three metal horseshoes out of his empty(?) gun holster and juggles them. This has the best knockback of his Smashes, but has a good deal of ending lag as he puts them away. Depending on the charge time, Woody can juggle the horseshoes in a 'rotation' of sorts up to three times before stowing them. This does good vertical knockback and has slightly above average range (just above Woody's head). 7-26%

AERIALS

Air A: Head Pivot: Woody leans into an upright position and spins his head around three times rapidly (he can do this). The last hit does the best knockback, while the first two just do light hits. To stop his head after the third spin, Woody grabs it with both hands. This means there is slight ending lag, but this doesn't stop this from being a decent combo move. 2-8%

Forward Air A: Wrangler Kicks: Woody leans backwards while still facing forwards, and kicks forward rapidly four times, each foot kicking twice, alternating between kicks. Each kick has equal knockback (below average), and comes out quite rapidly. This is by far Woody's best combo move. 3-15%

Back Air A: Spur Slice: Woody leans back (with about the speed of Sonic's B-Air) and kicks back with one boot, slicing foes with the spur on the boot. This doesn't do good knockback unless you hit foes who are close to you. If you do, the spur will hit foes with a powerful sweetspot that can kill at higher damage levels. This has slight startup lag, but the best knockback of Woody's aerials by far. 5-11%

Up Air A: Straddle Boot: Woody turns his lower body upside down, spreads his legs out wide (like a cowboy riding a horse) then kicks out. This comes out quickly, but doesn't do much knockback at all. However, since Woody has long legs, it has above average range for an aerial. 4-7%

Down Air A: Western Whirl: Woody gets into a tight, straight 'pencil' shape, and plummets down a bit (but not to the ground, like Toon Link). This does low knockback, but comes out very quickly. This can spike if you hit with it just as it finishes. 5-8%

OTHER ATTACKS

Downed A: Hat Hash: Once again, Woody takes off his vinyl cowboy hat. Here, he spins 360 degrees around, holding the hat out to knock away nearby attackers. 4-5%

Flipped A: Slide Boot: Sliding agilely to his feet, from lying on his back, Woody boots away foes in front of him. 5-6%

Ledge A: Angry Jab: Woody hops up enthusiastically and jabs nearby foes, accusingly in the chest with two fingers. This does low knockback, but is a fast ledge attack. 4%

Ledge A (over 100%): Safety Roll: Woody slowly climbs onto the edge, panting tiredly, and does a single roll on the ground, stop drop & roll - style, before getting to his feet. This does very light knockback to nearby foes. 2-3%

Dash A: Accordion Bellow: Pulling out a Western-style accordion (he doesn't do this in the movies, but there is merchandise with this in it), Woody dashes forward, pulling the accordion out to produce a single deep note. The hitbox is the middle of the accordion and a single, horizontal note that it produces. This has slight ending lag, but is still a useful, usable Dash Attack. 7-9%

GRAB

Woody lets out a loud battle cry as he lunges angrily at foes. This has a lot more range from a dash, but he still lunges from a standstill. If he connects with a foe, he will land on top of the foe and they will both fall to the ground, Woody on top. He attacks Buzz like this in the original Toy Story. Even if Woody does attack the grabbed foe, they receive 3%.

Z: Face Punch: Woody extends one arm all the way above his head, then punches the downed foe in the face twice. This does decent damage, since he punches twice per each input, although you can escape fairly easily after the first punch. 2-4%

Side Throw: Spur Slide: Woody leans one foot back, then quickly shoves his spur into the victim's gut. Similarly to Wolf's F-Tilt, this does two hits: one for damage, and another to knock the foe away. This has decent knockback, but not that great. 5-8%

Back Throw: Roundup Roll: Holding the victim tight against his body, Woody yells out and rolls backwards twice on top of him or her. After the second roll, Woody presses the foe hard against the ground with both hands, knocking them back lightly. This does the best constant damage of his grabs. 4-11%

Down Throw: Boot Stamp: Hopping up rapidly while holding down the victim with one boot, Woody stamps hard on their body with the other boot, giving low knockback and damage. This can be used in an effective but not broken chaingrab. 6%

Up Throw: Bicycle Kick: Tossing the foe up lightly from their position on the floor, Woody follows with a bicycle kick motion, to kick away the foe while getting back to his feet. Although the knockback is only average, there is a 1 in 3 chance that you will get a sweetspot on Woody's spurs, to make it the strongest grab in his arsenal. 7-14%

SPECIALS

B: There's a Snake in My Boot!: With a hearty successful laugh, Woody pulls out a giant cowboy boot, and charges it, holding the spur back to charge the special. When he releases, he pushes the spur trigger forcefully forward, and a single green toy snake fires out of the boot, with a springy noise. Depending on the charge, the snake can travel in a horizontal arc or just horizontally. This move can be aimed in any direction in front of Woody. If not charged much, the snake hits foes vertically; however, if fully charged, the snake hits foes horizontally with great force. It can travel up to 3/5 of Final Destination at full charge (which takes about 7 seconds to reach). There is slight ending lag as Woody puts the boot away, but otherwise is a great and effective tool for building damage, and even for killing on occasions. 7-18% Seen here: 0:49 - 1:00.

Side B: RC Rage: With a comical tire squealing noise, Woody hops onto RC, the remote control car toy, and zooms forward at decent speed, although not as fast as Wario's Bike. By holding sSide B as you zoom, RC picks up speed, and therefore gives more damage. If Down B is pressed during the zoom, RC does a rapid 360 spin on the floor, throwing off foes. And, if Up B is held, Woody and RC do a small jump into the air, Woody flying off the car a bit, before landing back on RC and increasing speed a bit. Pressing A or a jump button will allow Woody to jump off and ditch RC (who disappears in contrast to staying onstage). This is effective for building damage, moreso than Wario's Bike, but it is easier to hit Woody off of. This is okay for recovery as well, but you don't get forward momentum like Wario does, so it is inferior. 9-15% There is a 1 in 126 chance that RC will carry Sid's "The Big One" rocket as they race. Woody screams if this happens, and the rocket causes a unique twist. In 5 seconds, the rocket blows, no matter what. If Woody, riding RC, hits a foe, the rocket will transfer onto the foe like a Gooey Bomb, and do 25% and heavy knockback. However, if Woody fails to remove the rocket, it will blow on him instead, even if he ditches RC.

Down B: Pullstring Lasso: Woody pulls his pullstring out of his back, and swings it above his head, lasso style. You can charge this move for up to three seconds (up which it releases automatically). When released, Woody casts the lasso forward in front of him, about as far as Zamus' Side B at max. range. It is also a tether recovery of about the same distance. You can angle this move up or down, but it is very minor, and serves little use. If the white hoop part at the end of the pullstring hits a foe, they get wrapped up, and Woody pulls them up to him. From there, the victim will receive one of three effects, depending on a quote that plays from Woody's voicebox, which the pullstring triggers:

Somebody's Poisoned the Waterhole!: Woody pulls in the foe, then sloshes an old-fashioned water yoke onto the foe, filled with water from the waterhole, which is apparantly poisoned. They receive 5% and poison damage for up to 5 seconds. This appears the most common of the three results.

Reach for the Skyyyyy...: With the foe in his possession, Woody takes a WANTED poster, with a picture of the victim's face on it (think like the stock images in Melee), and slaps it to their chest. This deals 7-8% and knocks the vertically (towards the skyyyy...). This result appears slightly less often than the above one, but is not at all rare.

This Town's Not Big Enough for the Two of Us!: This is a rare result, having only a 1 in 89 chance of occurring. For it, Woody pulls out a gun stick of dynamite, and detonates it one the foe. This deals 20% to the foe hit, plus great knockback.

Up B: Ball Trampoline: With a silly "BOING" noise, Woody bounces vertically off the famous Toy Story ball. This propels Woody up a good distance; about 6 Stage Builder blocks. The ball does 2-3% when falling (and can weakly spike foes down there), and Woody does multiple light hits while flying up, about 2-8%. The ball simply falls off the stage bottom if used over a pit. However, if used over a stage, the ball bounces to the floor, and can be attacked to roll it in any direction. The stronger the attack, the faster it rolls; and any attack at the right time can stop even the fastest roll. A rolling ball hurts anyone onstage it is hit into, including Woody. A decent recovery and stage tool, although foes who need to recover should be cautious when using this onstage, as only one ball can be out at a time. The roll does 3-15%.

FINAL SMASH

Roundup Gang: With a whistle and a Western violin tune, this song starts, and the three other members of the Woody's Roundup Gang appear and begin attacking foes. They stay out for about 15 seconds, and each have a different effect, and interaction that Woody can have with them to deal extra damage to hapless victims. Woody interacts by walking up to a Roundup member, close enough to overlap character models, and pressing the B button. Each interaction takes up 5 seconds of the 15 seconds allowed, so choose them wisely. If used correctly, it can be almost a guaranteed KO, but is a bit ineffective on large stages.

Jessie: She appears with a joyful "Yee HAH!", then begins to skip about, occasionally stopping and letting out a loud yodel. This releases a single shockwave that deals about 15%.

Teamed with Woody: If Woody interacts with Jessie, Woody will pull out his guitar and play while Jessie yodels. This makes one large shockwave that deals 20%, and calls Jessie's critters (which are Western style bears, cobras, rabbits, squirrels, and armadillos) to swarm around the cowgirl, latching onto nearby foes to deal poison damage.

Bullseye: This trusty steed appears with a playful horsey noise, then charges about comically, doing light damage to foes he hits. 9-11%

Teamed with Woody: Bullseye is the hardest of the three Roundup members to interact with, since he is constantly moving. However, if Woody catches him, he hops on and rides Bullseye forward recklessly, dealing up to 30% per hit on foes, and giving powerful vertical hits. Woody hops off after 5 seconds of riding.

Prospector: Stinky Pete the Prospector appears, out of his box and wielding his powerful pick ax. Prospector runs around, swinging the ax at foes to deal about 14-16% per swing. However, Prospector is slow to get around because of his large girth, so he can be dodged quite easily.

Teamed with Woody: Stinky Pete is not one to ally himself with Woody, and almost destroys him in Toy Story 2. Here, he grabs both Woody and the last foe that was damaged, and pulls them both into his box. The box turns around, shakes violently, as Prospector lets out a battle cry and Woody yells in pain. After 5 seconds, the three emerge, the foe and Woody both with about 35% and heavy knockback. Yes, Woody is damaged with the foe, so this can be a sacrificial move at times, and can be useless if Woody has more damage and will be KOed before his foes. However, if a foe has higher damage, and Woody won't be killed, it's a risk worth taking, as this is the strongest move of the Final Smash.

more later

SirKibble

Smash Champion
His Side B should copy Dedede's.

Usually, he throws Bullseye, who runs aimlessly and jumps off cliffs.

But sometimes, he'll throw Jessie, who yodels and makes everyone stunned!!

And ON RARE OCCASIONS, he'll throw the Prospector, who uses his pickaxe to brutally murder anyone he comes in contact with!!! 500% damage!!!!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
THE ETERNAL DARKNESS AND WINGS OF HOPE <-------according to Wikipedia, it doesn't exist =D

CHAPTER 2: First attack on the empire:

Narrator: The land of Mira.......that's the land of the empire. Not many people like the guy, cause he's well......a jerk. His identity is still unknown so far. He fails to cooperate with other nations apparently, and has decided to rage war against them. Considering its 4 against 1, the empire will go down for sure right? WRONG. The empire has way many soldiars who have better weapon quality than the other nations. They are too powerful. A nation however, as sent a spy to assasinate the emperor. We join the boy with green hair as he proceeds with his mission.

Sagi is seen sneaking in to the base of the empire. He sneaks in. Why is he doing such a seemingly hard task he wonders? He, after hours and hours of sneaking (who does he think he is? Solid Snake?), he finally makes it into the empire's main room. Sagi kicks his way in, to open the door, with his sword ready in his hand........only to find the empire's rular isn't there......

"Darn it..........Where could he be hiding?!!" Sagi talks to himself.

As soon as he says that, the alarm starts going off. Empire soldiars cover the only exit from the room Sagi's in and say, "There he is!!! Get him!!" Sagi doesn't have a choice right now.

He focuses on his sword in his hand, and it starts glowing. The wings on his back magically sprout on his back, and it's time to fight.

"Here goes nothing."

Part 1: The escape
Objective: Get out of there!!!!
Characters: Sagi (he can only go to level 2 will power).
Music: The true mirror

Its a simple level. All you got to do is beat your way out through the enemys with Sagi. The enemys go down pretty easily (20% damage). They do have the annoying stab attack from their swords that deals 10% damage with ok knockback. Though it's slow and predictable. Just beat down with Sagi's sword attacks.

As soon as Sagi gets to a narrow hallway in that level, the next part continues.

Sagi continues to try to escape from the empire base. All of a sudden, Sagi's is now surrounded by empire soldiars, behind him and in front of him. Irony huh? Sagi continues to try to take down the empire soldiars with the swords, but with so many of them, Sagi is then knocked to the ground.

"Is this.......the end of the line.....?" Sagi wonders.

One of the soldiars are about to finish off Sagi until an unknown attack comes out of nowhere...........

Lion's fury!!!!!!

Chris Lionheart comes out of the background performing his signature move, taking down most of the opponents in front of Sagi.

Totally generic sword slash!!!

Mia slashes 2 times behind Sagi, clearing most of the enimies behind Sagi.

Chris Lionheart turns around to look at Sagi. He extends his arm to try to pick Sagi up.

"Need a hand?" Chris asks.

Sagi takes Chris' hand of compassion, but then asks, "Wh-who are you guys?"

The 2 saviors of Sagi have no time to answer Sagi as more empire soldiars come out of nowhere.

"Stop them!!! Don't let them escape!!" One of the soldiars say.

"Heads up!!!" Mia says.

Part 2: The rescuers:
Objective: Get out of the base
Characters: Sagi (will power level 2 only), Chris Lionheart, Mia
Music: Valedictory elegy

Just another simple level of trying to escape from the base. All you go to do is try to escape the narrow hallway. Though this time, including the soldiars with swords, there are now ones with guns now, which means they can attack from a far. Just watch out for them and this part should be a Piece-o-cake. As soon as you reach a door, smash it open (see what i did there?) and escape.

Sagi, Chris, and Mia manage to escape the empire's base, finally making it outside for the fresh outdoors. Sagi immediately turns around and starts asking the questions.

"Now that we're outside, tell me. Who are you guys?" Sagi asks.

Chris nods his head. "My name is Chris Lionheart. The warrior. I have come from the land of 'the Vallian Kingdom' to assist you due to YOUR land of Kaitos calling you to assist us."

Mia immediately jumps in to tell her about herself. "I'm Mia. I'm from Tellius. I have been called to assist you. I am a beautiful myridon of the wind, and i have never lost to any other swordmen, men or women. I have travelled across the land, searching far and wide. This blade i possess, has the power thats inside. I have a ton of fanboys and girls alike. I am the best of my class in Radiant dawn according to Chris here. I'm reall-"

Sagi immediately interrupts Mia. "Ok, that WWWWAAAAAYYYYY too much imformation Mia." Sagi laughs a bit, Mia looking a little annoyed.

"My name is Sagi, and i come from Kaitos to assasin the empire's leader, but unfortunately, i can't find him anywhere. My only guess is that he's not here."

They all talk for a while to discuss what they should do as a team now. Chris immediately says that they should search around Mira land to see where the empire's leader truly is. All 3 of them agree to this plan, and are about to leave the place until........

Cervantes immediately falls from the skys, landing on his feet in front of them, smiling evily.

"Just where do you think your going kids?!?" The evil pirate (at least i think he's a pirate lol) says. He immediately looks at Sagi.

"Sagi i presume? What a dissapointment. This guy looks like he can barely tap into his true power."

"Oh yeah!?" Sagi shouts angrily. "I'll show you!!!"

Sagi immediately focuses on his sword, light surrounding it. Sagi's wing sprout on his back again, ready to fight. Sagi is looking a bit stronger now seeing all that confidence in his face. Chris and Mia realize that they have no choice, but to follow Sagi's stupid fight with Cervantes.

Cervantes laughs and brings out his blades......

Part 3: Battle against Cervantes:
Objective: Defeat Cervantes (he does not use Soul steal in this fight)
Characters: Sagi (Now level 3 will power from the start), Chris Lionheart, Mia
Music: Raise thy sword

You have 3 lives against Cervy. Since he doesn't use soul steal in this fight, its not that hard to defeat him. Just knock him off the stage. As soon as the fight ends, the following thing happens.

The 3 heroes looking tired from there fight against Cervantes, while Cervantes himself just stands there grinning.

"All 3 of you preformed greatly, but now it's time to end this."

Cervantes all of a sudden charges in front of Sagi, preparing to do a attack....

"Soul Steal!!!!" Cervantes shouts.

Sagi screams in agony, and after all the pain he suffers, he falls to his knees.

"Wha-.......i feel like my Soul's been drained..." Sagi says before falling unconsious.

"Sagi!!!!" Chris shouts out.

Mia immediately points her sword at Cervantes and says, "Tell me!!! What did you do to Sagi!?!?!?"

Cervantes laughs at her and says, "Don't worry. The boy still lives. Though not for long, and the 2 of you are going down with him!!!"

Empire soldiars come out to surround them all with Cervantes leading them.

Chris is forced to carry Sagi on his back, while Mia gets ready to fight. It looks like there all doomed.....................

"I am the fire......here my voice!!!!" A random voice came out of nowhere.

All of a sudden, fire surrounded the 3 warriors, and when the fire dissapeared, all 3 of them were gone.

Cervantes looking unamused says, "Hmph....they got away.....that boy............he's a spiriter........."

Somewhere else in Mira, we see the 3 warriors safe and ok. There savior was Kalas. Chris Lionheart looks at Kalas at says, "Tell me....why did you save us?"

Kalas just smerks and says, "That's no way to treat someone who just saved your life now is it? I saved you cause i wanted to. My businesses are done now. Now if you excuse me, i'm leaving now."

Sagi barely manages to get up, and asking, "Where are you going to go?"

Kalas simply just says, "Back home. I live around here after all."

Kalas prepares to leave with his wings, but then Mia asks, "Wait.......can we follow you?"

TO BE CONTINUED....

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Nice subspace...WHEN WILLZ TY BE UP?!

Also I was watching the pilot episode of "Drake and Josh" today...it seems Josh used to wear a dress and host an advice column by the name of "Miss Nancy". This MUST appear in your SSE.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Nice subspace...WHEN WILLZ TY BE UP?!

Also I was watching the pilot episode of "Drake and Josh" today...it seems Josh used to wear a dress and host an advice column by the name of "Miss Nancy". This MUST appear in your SSE.
Heh tanks ^_^.......don't worry, he's going to be in soon.

Lol i remember that episode.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I had that for my Buzz moveset...EXCEPT WIT DA LIL' GREEN MEN!

Also....

Fixed =D
I already have a side B, but you can be sure that the Woody's Roundup crew will all appear somewhere in the moveset...now that I think about it, if it wasn't too cliche and I had more ideas, I'd make a fourway Roundup Crew character, but I already have Andy's Toys as the four-way Toy Story characters.

And SundanceKid, I was going to do Buzz, but you used that awesome side B idea with the aliens before me. When I wrote it up IRL months and months ago, that was my idea. Good job in using it. Now my Buzz would seem ripped off if I entered it.

Although that Asian dude should still be an AT!

Nice SSE, TWILTHERO, can't wait for Yau's part, hope it comes soon!

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Lol nice SSE chapter... some of the references to me were just plain funny.

"I come from the land of Lionheart...."

Lol fail... did you even read my moveset.

"I'm the best Trueblade in Radiant Dawn according to Chris here..."

Ok this one just made my lol. I still back that statement up 100%.

Lol.... it was funny how you made fun of the AETHER scene with Ike in the real SSE.

LION'S FURY!

TOTALLY GENERIC SWORD SLASH!

Win!!!

Edit:

Heres a little sneak peak to my moveset plans for MYM 4.0 (in spoilers).

Sam Lionheart- The son of Chris Lionheart. Not only is he an axe wielder, but his fighting style and personality conflicts with his father's.
Mist- Ike's hot little sister. Unique in her ability to use both swords and staves.
Haar- The lazy Wyvern Lord of Daein

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
They all look cool, but how will you make Mist not bottem tier is beyond me. Haar is awesome, and i'm also planning to do a Dragon Wyvern. Sam might look interesting compared due your previous well done Chris Lionheart moveset.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
They all look cool, but how will you make Mist not bottem tier is beyond me. Haar is awesome, and i'm also planning to do a Dragon Wyvern. Sam might look interesting compared due your previous well done Chris Lionheart moveset.
Mist... bottom tier? Impossible.

With her reach and speed, no way she'll end up on the bottom.

She'll also have a (limited) area of effect self/ally/enemy heal that will make her suited towards doubles matches.

Haar will be awesome, but I'll have to make the Wyvern.... well.... a small part of his moveset, otherwise it will end up pretty hard to emplament. (Plus the Wyvern flight would be broken as hell.)

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
Ohmygosh! I just had the greatest idea!!!! If a character you want does not appear in SSB4, but there is a character creation mode, you can create that character. Shadow Queen for example:

Fighting Style: Peach
Attribute:Darkness
Outfit Color: Black
Accessories: Crown with Red jewels

Dixie Kong

Fighting Style: Diddy Kong
Attribute:Normal
Outfit Color: Pink
Accessories: Pink Beret

Feel free to elaborate on this idea, or make your own character using this form:

Character Name:
Fighting Style:
Outfit Color:
Accessories:
Other:

Isn't this a great idea?!

D

Deleted member

^^ Very original idea, princess. [/sarcasm]

And this isn't SSB4 discussion, just for the record.

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
All I can say is 'good luck'. By definition, the only thing either *******, *****, and ****** can actually physically do is ****.

...So unless you've got some heretofore-unknown reserve of infinite creativity, those movesets stand to be incredibly, incredibly boring. :ohwell:
...What the hell are you talking about? Unknown unknowns? Word

SirKibble

Smash Champion
@sonic the baron: oh crap...oh well, good tho, rite?
Sounds like a desparate attempt to get the Shadow Queen in SSB. Also, there's no way they'd have all the accessories to satisfy everyone.

@the sundance kid: 1.TYATM has got to be the most childish thing on this forum
I'm pretty sure you're not going to get on anyone's good side by saying stuff like that. Just sayin'...

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman

Django, The Solar Boy

Django is a vampire hunter who fights with a solar-powered gun known as Gun Del Sol (Solar Gun). He travels about Istraken, the City of Death, using his solar gun to purify enemies called boks, or undead, along with his wise companion Otenko. Boktai is an action RPG with stealth elements from the mind of Hideo Kojima, creator of the Metal Gear Solid series. Boktai takes into account the availability of sunlight and includes a real-time clock as gameplay features, which affect the gameplay conditions and how much power Django wields.

Gryphon’s Vision of Django

Django is like one of the coolest video game kids. First, he was created by Hideo Kojima, who also created Snake. Next, he cameo'd in so many Megaman Battle Network games. Lastly, he uses a sword, a mallet, a gun, AND a spear. This kid came completely out of nowhere. The Boktai game cartridge is equipped with a solar sensor, which actually gains energy from sunlight. The more sunlight you get, the more powerful Django becomes. There are parts in the game where sunlight is required, so if you live in the basement, I suggest trading it in at a retail game store. Even without the sun system, the game is epic, and it almost feels like an E version of Metal Gear, what with the sneaking and back attacking enemies, and the famous [!]. May the sun be with you, Django.

Statistics

Size: 4/10
Power: 4/10
Weight: 5/10
Walking Speed: 5/10
Dash speed: 7/10
Fall Speed: 5/10
Jumping: 4/10
Wall-jump: Yes
Wall Cling: No
Crawl: No
Glide: No
Tether: No

Entrance
A sun beam shines on the stage, and Django appears as the beam subsides.

Stance

Stage

San Miguel, the City of the Sun

Standard Combo
A: He holds his left hand out and creates a miniature sun in his hand for rapid combo. [2%] [Fire]

Tilts
Forward: A downward vertical hilt strike with his Solar Blade. Poor knockback. [6%]

Up: Does a bunt slash with the Solar Blade while holding the hilt with one hand, and the blade with the other. Average knockback. [7%]

Down: Uses the Gun Del Sol to create a tiny spark diagonally at the enemy's feet. Average knockback. [7%] [Fire]

Dash: Runs, stops, and points his finger forward ordering Otenko to roll tackle the enemy. Poor knockback. [5%] [Fire]

Aerials
Neutral: Django does a somersault clockwise as Otenko does a 360 around him counterclockwise for combo damage. Poor knockback. [3-hit] [3%] [Fire]

Forward: Horizontallly spins, then does a whip kick that knocks enemies upward. Average knockback. [8%]

Up: Performs a backflip, and at the end of the flip, he thrusts his sword upward with one hand with legs open. Prelag, but good knockback. [10%]

Down: Django takes out Gun Del Sol, shoots a big spark towards the sky, allowing the impact to launch him to the ground as he points the Solar Blade downwards. Great knockback, but has both prelag and postlag. [5%] & [12%]

Back:

Smashes
Forward:
Up:
Down:

Specials

Neutral Special: Gun Del Sol

Side Special: Sun Spots

Up Special: Boost Soleil

Down Special: Solar Charge

Final Smash: Piledriver
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NumjXD_pD7M

Throws

Up Throw:

Forward Throw:

Back Throw:

Down Throw:

Taunts

Up Taunt:
Side Taunt:
Down taunt:

Codec Conversation

This is just the beginning of it. Just know I will make ONE big final update for all incomplete movesets. I just want people to know what I am working on.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Looking forward to the completed Woody. Looks good so far, can't wait for it's completetion.

Your SSE chapter, TwilitHero, was once again so cheesy it was funny. More great stuff from you. What's even better is that Cervantes wasn't butchered and was actually decently in character, you actually making use of his soul stealing. Kudos to you, tyvm. . . .Although doesn't Sagi still have his soul stolen, or are you going to ignore that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom