• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
You know, it's getting slowly a bit annoying and awkward with people doing movesets I've already done before. Especially considering I made Lip already in MYM 2. D:
Luckily the contest ends soon, so there is low chance of someone making a third Shadow moveset or Gemini Spark or something. ._.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@Chris: Haar better be awesome. He was like, super-cool. Mist...was only useful for healing Ike when he fought the Black Knight in FE9. So good luck with that...

@Gryphon: I eagerly await the formation of the rest of Django.

CHIEF MENDEZ'S PLANS FOR MYM 4.0

>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Viewtiful Joe
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
>
Lord Dracula
10pokingfunatsillytrends

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
Chapter 3: Crowned Stars

Peach and Daisy decide to search the most obvious place for traces of Bowser Activity.

The Mushroom Sewers.

Peach screams, "EWWWW," when she sees the sewers. "This is going to ruin my dress! Wah!!!"

"Suck it up, Peach! you have a lot of those dresses in your 50 walk-in closets! No need to worry about that," responds Daisy

"You're right, Daisy! Whatever we do, we do for the Kingdom!"

Mushroom Kingdom Sewers
Characters: Peach or Daisy
Objective: Look for traces of Bowser's activity
Music: Underground theme (Super Mario Bros./ Brawl Remix)

After finding no clues, Peach finds strange claw marks in the stone wall. She touches them.

"These have been made recently," exclaims Peach.

The princesses then hear a scream for help. They follow the direction of the claw marks, which is also where the scream came from.

The come into a big room, empty except for one thing. A girl about Peach's age, with short, dark hair, with a long braid down her back--Tira. Peach and Daisy come to the girl's aid, but are ambushed by a grotesque-looking and what seemed to be human, man--Nightmare. The man heads for Tira, but Peach blocks him, getting a large tear in her dress.

Daisy thinks, "Oh man, was that ever a big mistake."

Peach looks at her dress, then slowly looks back with glowig blue eyes at Voldo.

"You shall pay for your insolence, servant of evil," mutters Peach.

Her dress then turns completely white, she grows wings, and all of the jewels she is wearing turn blue. She places one fully opened hand in Voldo's direction. Then, a beam, that seemed to be magic, charges at Nightmare, and smashes him into a wall, making a 10 ft. wide hole in the wall. This is her Final Smash. Now fully awakened, Peach passes out. When she wakes up, she is in her bed at the castle. She remembers nothing after getting into a blind rage at Voldo for tearing her dress. By her side are Daisy, Tira, and surprisingly, Rosalina and Zelda.

Chapter 4: The Great Union and Evil's Intention

when Peach wakes up with Rosalina and Zelda at her side she asks Rosalina what she is doing there.

Rosalina replies, "I missed you and Mario."

Peach replies, "Why, thank you. That was very nice."

Zelda asks, "What happened, Peach?

"I...I'm not sure. All I remember is getting enraged at this strange looking man who tore my dress.

"Um...if i could interrupt," said Tira. "That's Nightmare. He had traveled through dimensions with me...as well as Ivy, Amy, Raphael, Cervantes, and Nightmare. We are not really sure what happened, but we know that we're not 'in Kansas anymore', so to speak."

"So, what do you plan to do," interjected Daisy.

"Well, Ivy plans to take her father down."

"Why would she want to do that?"

Tira replied, "He tried to steal her soul."

The other girls stare in amazement at what they had just heard. A father trying to steal his daughter's soul? Noone, not even Bowser would stoop that low. The only villain they had ever fought that was that cruel was the Shadow Queen in the Palace of Shadows in Rogueport. But Rogueport is very far away.

Meanwhile in Rogueport...

"Here it is. Finally, the Palace of Shadow. The Queen and I will finally be able to join together! Muahahahaha!"

There it is. Part two of my SSE.

Junahu

Smash Ace
Mist...was only useful for healing Ike when he fought the Black Knight in FE9. So good luck with that...
Against Black Knight;
Not moving Ike from his starting tile >> Using Mist

FE:poR;
Elixer >> Mist

FE:RD;
Any healing item >> Mist

I've updated my Donna moveset slightely, with a new picture and more extras. It's still a wall of text though.

Edit: Tira a good guy?! Whaaaaaaa?!

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Don't feed the troll

The best way to avoid having multiple copies of your character done, Spadefox, is to go obscure with your character picks. You can't not expect people to do more of your character if you pick someone like Shadow, Darth Vader or K. Rool. Doesn't have to be that obscure, just not super famous and popular (Or so within the Smash community).

*Goes to attempt to work more on Cortex and Tiny moveset, is interrupted by school and having to do another review*

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
BKupa's plans for MYM 4.0 as of now

Doggy & Bear (OC)
Phoenix (OC)
Mista Chef & Bozo (OC)
Bowser Jr. (hopefully will set a new Bowser Jr. standard)
Tickle Me Emo
Lord Voldemort (maybe)
Sid (Toy Story, maybe)

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Don't feed the troll

The best way to avoid having multiple copies of your character done, Spadefox, is to go obscure with your character picks. You can't not expect people to do more of your character if you pick someone like Shadow, Darth Vader or K. Rool. Doesn't have to be that obscure, just not super famous and popular (Or so within the Smash community).

*Goes to attempt to work more on Cortex and Tiny moveset, is interrupted by school and having to do another review*
Exactly. I just didnt think Lip was in any of you guys' favor. Same with Saki. But I knew Impa wouldn't be taken, and Django obviously is free. I got a REAL good moveset for Solar Boy

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Thing is, we're a psychotic community, we Smashers. We can't live not knowing something about the games we play. Lip's Stick in Melee? Suddenly everybody figures out who Lip is. Saki as an Assist Trophy in Brawl? Same story.

On a totally different note, I've upgraded my layout that I'll be using for future submissions, so anyone willing to take an honest, critical look at it, let me know via PM. (That also means a sneak-peek at Knuckle Joe's Standard Attacks and Smash Attacks).

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Hello all, I've got some news on about THE LIST... i'm not going to update it any more, as Junuha has a good list already in post count format (I do mine in Page order), and I'm also only on page 200 odd, we are on page 380, which is almost double the pages, and, to be honest, I haven't got the time and I cannot be bothered, BUT I will try to update the list as soon as when MYM4 opens, as then I won't be falling behind as much which would get into this mess (Hopes that the next MYM will NOT have 50 pages on the first day)

P.S: I changed Metal Knuckles Neutral and Side B around, and changed the name of his U-tilt and its dash attack (get to him by the Link-up Space in my sig { I will do one of those in the MYM4 aswell})

P.S.S: These are the characters that I have lined up to do in MYM4:
Mechless Dr Robotnik
Redone Tails Doll
Redone E-102
Egg Robo (an badnik in Sky Sancutary in Sonic 3, and also a character in Sonic R), don't worry, E-102 and Egg Robo will have different moves!
Dragon Breath (From Doctor Robotniks Mean Bean Machine {not high priority on my list!})

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Time seems to be our greatest enemy in these contests. A lot of people (myself included) have taken on jobs and later realized they couldn't be done, usually because we just don't have the time. Unfortunate...

Anyway, as long as we're at it, I really only have a couple of characters planned for MYM 4.0:

Super Star Helpers (Knuckle Joe [redone], Poppy Bros. Jr., Bugzzy, and Sir Kibble [redone])
Frog (from Chrono Trigger)
Protoman [redone]

If I finish those, maybe I'll think about doing someone else, or maybe redoing another of my old movesets...

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Against Black Knight;
Not moving Ike from his starting tile >> Using Mist

FE:poR;
Elixer >> Mist

FE:RD;
Any healing item >> Mist

I've updated my Donna moveset slightely, with a new picture and more extras. It's still a wall of text though.

Actually Mist is one of the better healers... have you seen her dodge rate!? The only healer that can possibly beat that is Elincia.

And in Radiant Dawn, Mist kicks serious ***.... if you don't like her you probably haven't used her.

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
You do alot, frogman. Bless your heart.

My plans for MYM4 are:

Lightning (Final Fantasy 13: Fabula Nova Crystallis)
Benjamin (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest)
Roxas (Kingdom Hearts 2)

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I think that you calling Mist hot makes you a pedophile- she's, like, 12 in PoR.

I know I shouldn't even respond to such a ******** statement.... but...

You do realize I was talking about her Radiant Dawn appearance (where she is like 15 and is really.... really hot).... and since I'm 16 that doesn't make me a pedophile.

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
I know I shouldn't even respond to such a ******** statement.... but...

You do realize I was talking about her Radiant Dawn appearance (where she is like 15 and is really.... really hot).... and since I'm 16 that doesn't make me a pedophile.
Actually, 16 is the minimum age to have intercourse, so technically that makes y--

jkjk. Hot is such a provocative word, though. :laugh:

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Actually, 16 is the minimum age to have intercourse, so technically that makes y--

jkjk. Hot is such a provocative word, though. :laugh:
Did I say anything about having intercourse? (And I thought that was 18....)

And she marries (and thus has intercourse) with Boyd who looks older than me... so... fail.

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
@Chris: Haar better be awesome. He was like, super-cool. Mist...was only useful for healing Ike when he fought the Black Knight in FE9. So good luck with that...
Haar sucked in FE9. Mist was the best healer in the game since Elincia can't promote and has crappy bases and dies to any bow user unless you BEXP grind her, and even then she barely beats teh mobile healer with way more full-game utility and Sonic Sword pwnage. Elincia is crap for combat and Mist has actually way better healing and pretty much the same mobility since flight does zip in Elincia's chapters. Seriously, who were you going to heal with, Rhys? Or god forbid, Soren? Soren is always attacking and if he's not he's using Heal with uber magic. Yakthxbai

Waitaminute. Did I forget to do a Soren moveset? DANGIT! I knew I missed something! I guess I'll wait 'till MYM4...

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Did I say anything about having intercourse? (And I thought that was 18....)

And she marries (and thus has intercourse) with Boyd who looks older than me... so... fail.
Oh no. As long as you are both 16, it is ok, at least in Georgia. But once one of them turns 17, they gotta wait until they are both 18. Sounds ********, but so is the Earth.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Haar sucked in FE9. Mist was the best healer in the game since Elincia can't promote and has crappy bases and dies to any bow user unless you BEXP grind her, and even then she barely beats teh mobile healer with way more full-game utility and Sonic Sword pwnage. Elincia is crap for combat and Mist has actually way better healing and pretty much the same mobility since flight does zip in Elincia's chapters. Seriously, who were you going to heal with, Rhys? Or god forbid, Soren? Soren is always attacking and if he's not he's using Heal with uber magic. Yakthxbai
Actually, I do use Sages for my primary healers for the most part.

They are much better than Rhys (and most other Bishops) at the healing and self preservation role, and when not healing, they make great damage dealers.

Tormod is also really mobile.... so yeah.

I agree... Mist is awesome.

And Haar did not suck in FE9....

All you need to do is get his speed up a little (try manipulating his BEXP level ups until he gets speed or give him a speedwing).

If you do he becomes about as good as Jill.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
That's nothing. Meta Knight's voice is hot. [/OMGCONTROVERSY]

For MYM4:
Aeneas
Itranath (OC)
Breloom
Milotic
Baelr Orrandey (Erutashi's dad. Prepare for lots of Irish Catholicism and sheep shearing.)

Surprisingly, it's quite a sausage fest so far D:

And while we're talking about it, the minimum age in the Carolinas to be married is 14. I think in Iowa the minimum age for girls was 12...does anyone actually get married at those ages?

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
That's nothing. Meta Knight's voice is hot. [/OMGCONTROVERSY]

For MYM4:
Aeneas
Itranath (OC)
Breloom
Milotic
Baelr Orrandey (Erutashi's dad. Prepare for lots of Irish Catholicism and sheep shearing.)

Surprisingly, it's quite a sausage fest so far D:

And while we're talking about it, the minimum age in the Carolinas to be married is 14. I think in Iowa the minimum age for girls was 12...does anyone actually get married at those ages?
Well... there are those teenage sex situations where the parents force them to get married if the girl gets pregnant. So I would assume that people do get married at those ages (albeit not often).

I'm a teenager and I wish teenagers would be a lot more abstinent....

Its really rediculous.... 1/3 of all the donators to the blood drive last year at our school had STD's.

Oh... back on topic...

I am looking forward to Breloom and your OC's.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Well, so far my plans for MyM4.0 are...

Aw, crap. I done gone and ran outta ideas. :(

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Why are you guys talking about Fire Emblem with out ME? Jerks.

Haar does not suck in FE 9. Just get his stats up a bit and he can be good.

All i did was try to use Mist to help against BK, and all of a sudden without me knowing it, i'm using her in every single chapter :dizzy:

My make you move 4.0 plans:
Milliarde (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Savyna (Baten Kaitos: Eternal wings and the lost ocean)
*Xelha (BK: ETATLO)
TWILTHERO (OC)
Jill (Fire Emblem)
*Nolan (Fire Emblem)

All i got so FAR.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Well... there are those teenage sex situations where the parents force them to get married if the girl gets pregnant. So I would assume that people do get married at those ages (albeit not often).

I'm a teenager and I wish teenagers would be a lot more abstinent....

Its really rediculous.... 1/3 of all the donators to the blood drive last year at our school had STD's.

Oh... back on topic...

I am looking forward to Breloom and your OC's.
Dear teenagers of the world: STOP HAVING SEX. You can get the same satisfaction from fresh baked goods and video games without the risk of pregnancy and STDs.

Breloom is going to be the first of male Pokemon in my movesets, although my Breloom in Emerald was a female. And I think I may have to resort to crazy things, such as four-horned sheep and dog with extra toes tag team :laugh:

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Dear teenagers of the world: STOP HAVING SEX. You can get the same satisfaction from fresh baked goods and video games without the risk of pregnancy and STDs.

Breloom is going to be the first of male Pokemon in my movesets, although my Breloom in Emerald was a female. And I think I may have to resort to crazy things, such as four-horned sheep and dog with extra toes tag team :laugh:
Lol its called
masturbation

Seriously I'm 16 and never even had a date (and I'm sure I'm not the only one on this forum)....Why can't everyone else practice a little abstinence.

@TWIL

Nolan had better be good... if you make him anything less than awesome.... then I will come to your house... and I will cut you.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
@Teenage Sex: Abstinence is the new black. Seriously. Just waitin' for it to catch on.

@Plans: Sounds like we're gonna have a repeat of this contest, 50 pages in the first day...

@Anyone: Like I said in my previous post, if you want to help me fine-tune my improved layout, and/or want a sneak-peek at some of Knuckle Joe, PM me.

@Myself: You are awesome.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Alright, updated Metal Knuckles with his... uhmmm, with a Forward Smash >.<, hope you like it!

EDIT: Iron Thorn is now offically an Smash Lord (Claps Iron Thorn)

@Teenage Sex: Abstinence is the new black. Seriously. Just waitin' for it to catch on.

@Plans: Sounds like we're gonna have a repeat of this contest, 50 pages in the first day...

@Anyone: Like I said in my previous post, if you want to help me fine-tune my improved layout, and/or want a sneak-peek at some of Knuckle Joe, PM me.

@Myself: You are awesome.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO, Not what I want at all (I hate having work to do :()

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Ah!! It is. . .too much to bear. . . System overload. . . Cannot process. . .female as Smash Lord. . .

So many non-dating people. . . I envy you sometimes. :ohwell:

But usually not! :)

PKPower

Smash Cadet
-PAULA-

Paula is an awesome character from Earthbound that I think should have made it into Brawl. My moveset is a semi clone like Lucas and Ness, but otherwise she is totally unique. All of her attacks have triangular shapes, similar to how Lucas has hexagons and Ness has circles.

STATS(out of 5)
Height-As tall as the other kids.
Weight- A tad heavier than Lucas.
Speed- As fast as Lucas. lol
Fall Speed- Pretty much the same as the other kids.
Recovery- 4

Abilities
crawl- no
wall jump-no
wall cling-no
glide-no
tether-no

Tilts

Jab: Paula sends some PSI energy out from her hands. Has a set knockback to that of about half of the distance Ness's Fthrow covers. Similar to Zelda's jab attack.
Ftilt: A quick double slap infused with psychic energy. I guess you could compare how it works to Snake's (not in knockback though).
Dtilt: she points her finger at the ground. If an enemy is there, they will get zapped and get spiked at a diagonal angle if they are off the edge (range is about as long as Ike's sword, spike is about as powerful as Wolfs). Hits in sort of a cone area. If the enemy is grounded it will knock them forward (with similar knockback of Lucas's Ftilt sweetspotted)
Utilt: Paula throws up her left hand and a zap of energy comes out of it.

Smashes

Fsmash: Paula smacks someone with her signature frying pan! She goes about doing this similar to how Ike does his Fsmash, right over her head. Has the knockback of Pika's Fsmash. Makes the noise peach's frying pan makes when it hits. DOES NOT REFLECT ITEMS!!! Counts as a disjointed hitbox, so you could cancel projectiles or other hitboxes with it. It comes out a little faster than Ness's bat, but a bit slower than Lucas's stick.
Dsmash: Paula focuses with all her might and thrusts her hands on either side of her, creating a huge blast of fire on either side of her. Has the knockback of Boozer's Dsmash (last frame).
Usmash: She holds her hands up, making a spinning triangle. Think Zelda's Usmash, but you are unable to DI out of it.

Air Moves

Nair: Does a psychic power charged sex kick.
Fair: Slaps the air from a 12 o clock position to an 8 o clock position with both of her hands, with psychic energy coming from her hands at an angle like Lucas's Bair. This is a spike, if you hit with the psychic energy then you spike them with the power of Lucas's spike.
Dair: Paula does a mid air flip and then points when her head is at the 6 o clock position and makes a Zelda Uair like explosion. She gets a mid air stall like Rob's Dair gives him, it has the knockback of Zelda's Uair and comes out just as quick also. For the animation think Wolf's Dair, with the explosion at the point of spiking.
Uair: The mid air headbutt. A clone of Ness's Uair essentially.
Bair: A drop kick with some psychic energy for more power. Has Luigi's Bair's knockback.

Specials

Neutral B: PSI Shield: Paula covers herself in PSI Shield. This comes out as fast as a counter. It stays on for 6 seconds, reflecting any projectiles. If you use it right as you are being attacked (like any other counter), the shield will explode in her face, turning her black but still showing her eyes (like Ness's entrance) doubling the damage and knockback of the countered attack leaving her helpless for 1 second afterwards. This counters projectiles too, so beware the lag. Activating this is also a mid air stall.

Side B: PK Fire. Paula throws a bolt of fire at the enemy. This is about as laggy as Lucas's. It has no initial damage, it only does damage and creates a pillar like Ness's. However the damage ticks twice as fast and is much harder to DI out of. If used in the air it will go straight, if B is tapped twice when you use this in the air it will go diagonally like Ness's.

Up B: PK Thunder. This is like Ness's in speed and the fact that you only hit once with it. However, instead of sending them up it sends the enemy down like an extremely weak spike. If you hit someone with the thunder itself mid air, she will not go into a state of helplessness. If you stage cancel it in midair she will not go into a state of helplessness. She will cover as much distance as Ness does with his PKT2. The knockback is set, throwing the enemy about 5 Meta knights opposite of the direction she hit them (yes that also means downward.). PKT2 makes her go into a state of helplessness. The thunder has no tail however.

Down B: PSI Magnet. Absorbs as much as Lucas's and coming out as fast as Lucas's, though it covers her whole body like it does Ness. This is an air stall.

Grabs/Throws

Grab: Think Ness.
Grab jab: Shocks the enemy with a small amount of energy, dealing 1% damage but with very rapid shocks.
Fthrow: Paula throws the enemy at an upward diagonal angle in front of her, making them stay in place and be helpless. Very soon after she nails them with a perfectly aimed PK Fire., also going diagonally up to where they are in place.
Bthrow: Forces the enemy backwards, similar knockback to D3's Bthrow.
Dthrow: Does a ZSS style dthrow, she body slams them with her butt and they go straight up.
Uthrow: Does an animation similar to Zelda's Usmash, but instead sending out frost and freezing them, making them go upward. They stay frozen for 4 seconds.

Final Smash: Pray. Paula prays with all her heart, asking for divine guidance. Her eyes start glowing and turns into a Wario man type form, all of her attacks are super powerful and she is invincible.

Taunts/Victories

Up taunt: Paula waves at the front of the screen.
Down taunt: Paula spins around, with psychic energy swirling around her.
Side taunt: Paula giggles.

Victory stance one: Paula points at random locations, making small explosions appear and then looking forward.
Victory stance two: Paula hovers in place and spins and smiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom