• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Are you saying that its possible to see how many times each person has posted in a thread? (Without going all the way through it and counting I mean.)
I am indeed. When you're looking at the thread, you've got all the junk like "Thread / Thread Starter" and stuff... Click the number under "Replies."

Agi

Smash Lord
Actually, when I first joined this thread, I thought SirKibble was in charge... because I saw him post so frequently.

Oh well, you can't judge by postcount.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Wow, I've got more than I expected, considering I only came into the picture around page 130 or so.

+1

SirKibble

Smash Champion
See!? Told you!!

MYM-related things mention me so often because this is one of the two threads I actually post in, so I do it a lot.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Dang, I don't have a lot. And I've been in this thread since the start (page 4).
Kinda suprising... but I'm not freaking out about it.
I didn't even know you could check post count on a thread-basis.

For the most of the time this was up, this was my main thread. I didn't post much elsewhere. It's still the same now to an extent, although I'm participating in more online tourneys.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
@Junahu - SamuraiPanda is NOT an OC; he's from the Show Me Your News podcast (check it out BTW, it's awesome, and season 4 is starting soon)

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Wow.....i have 273 posts here? I go to this thread too much >.> I don't have a life.....

Geez.........i hope one of my movesets make it to the top 50......

Now i gotta get started on Savyna. With a SSE to finish, its going to be tough,

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
My movesets really aren't that detailed in comparison... I really think I only get mentioned because I frequent this thread so much...

Seriously, check the post counts in this thread for everyone...

EDIT: Or, for those of you who are too lazy to, here are the post counts in here for everyone who's got more than 100:
In your credit, you always make really good movesets.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
I want to brag about htting 29 lines in word for one attack, but in this contest that isn't really all that impressive is it? Either way, I'm still proud of moving from 1-2 lines per attack to 8-30 lines per attack.

Agi

Smash Lord
29 lines?? That's overkill. tl;dr

I normally do about 5-10 lines. But then again, I'm pretty new to this.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Isn't quality here measured by quantity/detail? And I'm glad to be doing Roxas a favor, maybe next time he won't lose in the first round on gamefaqes CB :mad:

Oh also, anyone here ever heard of Super Smash Flash or the new project by mcleod Super Smash Flash 2? It's a cool flash game where they include a large amount of characters not in the actual game, I wonder if we could possibly request they try and fit in some of our movesets in the upcomming Super Smash Flash 2?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
My longest move is currently 34 lines long in old Word (side margins are a bit larger). Yay for highly-situational attacks that need buttloads of detail!

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Well I think there's a difference in quanity and detail. You can have good detail without typing a whole bunch.
This. Like I said last page, somehow typing up 10 lines to describe each part of Sonic's AAA combo doesn't change the fact that it's still just "punch punch kick". Granted, if your move has a lot of special nuances, such as htting multiple times with super armor, then yeah, you're gonna need to explain all of that, but I don't think it's possible to describe a simple melee strike in great detail without it being overkill.

But still, it's your move set, not mine, so I guess in the end it's what makes YOU happy.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Huh, 29, eh? That's pretty impressive. The most I've hit, I believe, is 24, and that was for Grim Reaper's overcomplicated Reapling Summon. To be able to fit in that much detail, you must have thought out the character really well.

On another note, I'm having barrels of fun working on Grimer. Such a great Pokemon. I've gone for a gimmick that I think makes his playstyle totally unique. But I'm not rushing. I plan to submit him in the last week of the contest - best to have him fresh in everyone's minds when voting rolls around.

Hopefully one of mine will make it into the top 25.

EDIT: WHAT, 34??? Which move was this, Kibble? Or is it something from Kirby Helpers?

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
My longest single attack description is probably soul steal on Cervantes. It's ridiculously detailed, but I actually have a hell of a lot to say about it. I dare you to find me a move in this contest that's more detailed. (See Cervy in signature)

Too much pressure to finish Cortex and Tiny on time. . .If I post it in 4.0, people will consider it the standard and try to out-do it, but if I post it now there'll be little time for people's minds in making movesets to react to it. This one's going to be a huge pile of text, but there's going to be a few pictures in it to help make it easer on the eyes. Mainly for the stage.

As for the post counts. . .I'm #3? Holy crap. Only behind Spadefox and Kibble (Not dawg food, as TYATM would say.). I came in here really late too, page 140, but considering we're on page 407 now, it's not as late as you might think. *Is amazed how many people I'm ahead of by under 10 posts*

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
imo, you can only elaborate on a certain move so much. Some people fall madly in love with their set that they exploit it to the max. That is fine, but not necessary. When Simon Cowell says "Stop", he means stop.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Tien
(TenShinhan) A legendary Z Warrior, joins the brawl!

history: Tien trained under the Crane master in the begging. He was an extremely powerful warrior who defeated yamcha and Goku. however Crane Master was evil and Roshi could tell Crane Master's influence was rubbing off on him so Roshi warned Tien he was on a path of evil. after this Tien changes his ways and helps fight alongside Goku and the others with his best friend Chiatozu. During DBZ Tien trains constantly and although not as strong as the saiyans and the enemies he is the strongest human (is he human? xD) and has proven his worth many times over.

Stats
Height: 8/10 Same as Snake
Weight: 8/10 Again similar to Snake.
Power: 6-7.5/10 Generally Tien is pretty strong
Speed: 5-7/10 Pretty good.
Walk: 2/10: He tiptoes forward, still in a fighting stance
Run:7/10 Pretty Quick, little worse than Captain Falcon's run.
Jump 1: 2/10 A small jump, useful for close to the ground aerials. Short hopping helps even more, but you could be too close to the ground to perform the whole attack. depends on the attack and how high you hopped.
Second jump: 10/10 Press Y the second time and Tien enters "Flight". its more like floating, like Pits UP B. getting hit or using an attack cancels flight and Tien cannot fly again until he lands. you can move the control stick for a slow levitate, or smash it for a very quick dash. The dash has bad control though, as he only dashes in the direction you smashed the control stick towards, and you must return the stick to the neutral position to stop. Stopping has a bit of lag time to. So be careful when dashing.Also, Tien can airdodge, then continue flying, unlike Pit`s UpB. I realized if it was exactly like Pit`s upb then Tien would basically be the most gimpable character in the game by anyone with a projectile.We`ll say he can airdodge twice before landing. The third airdodge, he cant anymore and goes helpless.(Tien cannot Fly during Four arms technique...during that technique he has no second jump)
Wall Jump: Yes, but not if your during "Flight". Useful for making it back if you already used Flight.
Wall Cling: No
Tether: No

*Special Ability*Tien kind of has 2 movesets in one. Up B activates his other moveset"4 Arms Technique" more info on the technique in specials area, but each Move that has a different effect while in "Four Arms Technique" will be stated.

A moves and tilts

A: Tien does a straight punch forward, like Gannon's jab but quicker and less range. (10%)
Four Arms Technique
A: Tien jabs all his arms forward VERY quickly, so quickly you might not be able to see some of the hits. This moves has good range forward and is quick like metas neutral A but doesn't hit all around.(4% each hit,at low percents can get up to 20%, at high percents they will be knocked away after just one hit, but not a KO move.)

F-Tilt:
Tien punches the foe, aiming at their face. Thus it attacks higher or lower depending on who the target is.(10%)
Four Arms Technique:
F-tit basically the same as his other f tilt, only he strikes with one of the arms on his back, so it has more knockback but takes longer(especially if they are shorter.)(15%, good knockback)

D-Tilt: hops up, then kicks at the ground immediately in front of him 3 times. while floating in midair. lands after the move is done. Some ending lag, but starts up quick.(2%,2%,3%, last hit always trips the foe.)

Utilt: Puts his fingers to his third eye, then fires a beam from his third eye straight up. The beam stuns foes like Zamus` neutral b and down smash, but for a very short amount of time.(4%)

Dash Attack: tien chops with his right hand quickly. High priority attack.Can continue dashing after using the attack. this attack pops the opponent up.(10%)
Aerials

Nair: Solar Flare/Taiyoken: Tien Puts his hands in front of his face and yells "Solar Flare!" while covering his eyes. Does no damage or knockback and cant hit opponents in the air, however this move is devastating on shields. the hitbox is basically a big circle around tien and its disjointed, so it has good range. However this move has bad end and start lag, and cant hit if short hopped(ends when he touches the ground), sometimes not even full hopped.
Four Arms Technique
nair: Like Ness` Nair, Tien spins around rapidly with all four arms in a helicopter style. He does two full rotations rather quickly, and each arm does about 3% If used correctly is pretty powerful, but if missed you can get punished due to its end lag. however the end lag is HORRIBLE, just a little bad.

Fair: Tien Slams his hand forward with two fingers out, hitting the foe. Stuns them like Zamus` laser if it, but low damage and no knockback. start lag is kinda bad, but end lag isn't, so it works good to combo into something else(3%)
Four Arms Technique:
Fair: Attempts to grapple the foe(doesn't actually grab them if it hits) and do a crush on them with all hands. Badddd end and start lag and OK range,but strong if it hits (14%, kos like ness` non-stale bair

Bair:

Tien kicks backward like in the picture. He moves in the direction he is bairing in, like Rob's bair but the opposite direction strong move, quick, and combos well, but if Tien misses he falls down in "helpless" animation. If this move hits a foe against a wall, the foe will not bounce off the wall but will fall onto the ground immediately, and they will be in a "tripped" state where they have to roll or press A to continue fighting normally(12%)

Uair: Tien slams two open palms upwards(4 palms if in four arms, but being in four arms doesn't effect this attack in any other way), and a blueish yellow Ki aura come out. the palm themselves don't have a good reach, but the after effect is pretty good (a little less of a blast radius upwards then Lucarios upsmash, but its wider.) the palm is weaker but has good knockback, the Ki is stronger but has weak knockback. The attack sends Tien rocketing downwards.(5% palm hit, knockback kinda like dk1s uair a little less, Ki blast hit 10%, pops the foe up a little like getting hit by ness` pk thunder.)

Dair: Tien dashes straight down at the ground very quickly, as fast as falco`s side b.this move isn't very strong but its useful if you want to get to the ground quick. The move brings the foe down with Tien if it hits. If tien uses it off the edge...he'll die. It cant be canceled, but it doesn't have much ending lag when you hit the ground (Tien rushes head first, but quickly lands on his feet.) (5%, brings foe down with Tien.)

Grabs
Grab:Tiens Pummel is very strong(he grabs them with one hand and with his other hand he bashes them in the face and then elbows them for 5% total) but the time has to pummel is extremly short. They will break out quickly if you decided to pummel when their percent is low, probably not giving you time to throw.His grab range is average.
[COLOR"red"]Four Arms Technique:
Grab:His grab range is increased, and he holds the foe with his two front arms, and pummels quickly with the back two.(1% each hit, very fats, doesnt break out as easily as normal Tien.)[/COLOR]

Fthrow: Tien punches the foe in the gut, then kicks them away.(10% knocback is mediocre but always hits the foe slightly diagnolly upward.)
Four Arms Technique:
Fthrow: Tien lets go of the opponent very breifly, then barrages them with a flurry of hits. 7 hits, 2% each for the first time you use this. but if you use it again its stale even if you used a milion other moves between it. after that its 7 hits 1% each. Tien takes 5% from using this attack, even if stale. (Short knockback, enough for Tien to chaingrab into another throw, but you can only do this once and at low percents, under 45%)

Bthrow: Tien moves the foe behind him, then uses a "Solar Flare" technique. The foe is stunned and you can combo this into a VERY quick move like a jab or dtilt, but another grab is ussually too slow. however at higher percents the oppoennt is stunned longer, but the timeisnt that much. tien has a small amount of ending lag, too.(0%, the radius cant hit anyone eles but the person being grabbed, in this case.)

Uthrow: Tien uppercuts the opponent with a giant leaping punch, "Ki" energy flowing around Tien! the attack is a bit weak but it has surprising knockback for an uthrow, and can ko in soem instances, for example at a highish percent on the top platform at battlefield.we`ll say the knockback is a little betetr than Kirby`s Uthrow, but Tien`s gets stale like his "Four arms" Fthrow(8%, Shoryuken!)
Four Arms Technique:
UThrow: Tien picks up his enemy over his head, throws them up a bit, then with all four hands strikes with two fingers extended from each hand, right into the opponents back. Tien then picks up the stunned oponent and throws them overhead AGAIN. The final throw is about the same height as Ness` Uthrow.(11%)

Dthrow: Tien kicks his opponent to the floor, then launches a "Dodonpa!" right into them. They bounce off the ground, away from tien. They go left or right, it depends on which edge they are closer to. Too bad Tien doesnt have a spike, cause this move would combo into one really well....hmm....for team battles however.....(10%)
Four arms Technique:
Dthrow: Tien picks up his foe, then pile drives them into the ground. The foe is sent directly upward, like an Uthrow., but with less knockback.(8%)

Smash Attacks!

Fsmash:

Tien steps forward about one step then starts this move. This attack is pretty quick to start up, but lasts along time (like the same as Warios Dsmash)he strikes 16 times total.each hit from his fist does 1% uncharged, and 2% fully charged. Being hit by any of the first eight strikes pulls the opponent in, while the last eight hit him away.(unless the foe was hit by one of the first eight, then the last hit hits the enemy away. The last eight will only hit the foe away if the dodged the first eight but got hit by one of the last eight.)(low knockback.)
Four Arms Technique:
Fsmash: Basically the same attack, however with high risk and high rewards. This version lasts longer and hits more (32 hits as opposed to 16) and does 1%. charging does nothing to this attack but increase the speed of the hits and less end lag. This move does 32% to Tien. Be careful...

Dsmash:He Elbow drops the floor, coming down on it with a small yellow Ki around him and it causes a small explosion from the landing. the explosion hits the foe away an OK amount, but generally not enough to KO (unless at like 150%) the elbow drop however, kos pretty dang well but its hit box is so small and really hard to hit with. I can only see someone getting hit by this move by rolling RIGHT into it.(also breaks alot of stage obstacles or items, eg: breaks corneria lasers in one hit, busts diddy`s bannans or ROBs tops. 10% "explosion" weak knockback, 20% elbow hit, good knockback)

Usmash: Tien Rushes upwards quickly with an aura around him, the blasts back down to the stage.(he rushes upwards about the same height as Lucas` upsmash) this move is useful for catching foes who are landing, as it brings them back down with Tien. However it cant kill because it brings foes down, and its weak. Has bad end lag it it misses, but no end lag if it hits a foe.(10%, charged 13%)
Four Arms Technique:
Increase damage percents to 20% and 23%

Specials

Neutral B: Dodonpa(Dodon Ray)
Tien points two of his fingers forward with one of his hands and yells"Dodon Ray!" (dodonpa in the Japanese version.) A thin yellow beam if fired forward,.This is probably one of the thinnish projectiles in smash. It goes really fast too, faster than Pit`s arrows. However its not spammable and its easy to see coming. Takes about 2 seconds to start and easily shielded, but it breaks shields well so its better to dodge this....can be hard to dodge dude to its quickness, but a roll towards it should do it.(12%, low knockback.)
Four Arms Technique:
Neutral B: Taunt:
tien doesn't have a real Neutral B in Four Arms technique mode. However he cant taunt while in this mode so i decided to give him this. He cracks his knuckles, once for each hand,looking cool. Takes about the same as marios uptaunt to finish.....

Side B: Third Eye Technique:
this move doesn't do anything If you just press side B at the beginning of the match or if the circumstances arnt met. However, any certain side Bs that hit Tien during this match will become his until hes hit by another(its his even if he dies.) But if tien shielded Ness` Pk Fire, tien cant use Pk Fire as his own. He has to actually take damage from the move. If hes hit by pk fire, then hes hit by ivy`s razor leaf, he has razor leaf and not pk fire.his side B works basically the same as the one he has mastered with third eyes, but any differences I will explain now.

List of Moves Tien can gain with Third Eye.
Lucario`s Force Palm: He cannot grab foes with it, he can only shoot the blast.
Ness and Lucas` PK Fire: The same, but the bolt is higher up because Tien is taller. So it may hit shorter foes, but Tien bends down a bit when firing the attack. So its only a little higher.
Fox and Falco`s Side B: Tien gets a bonus effect with this. He can go through solid objects if the side b can reach through it. However he doesn't scale up hills, like the yoshi`s island hill. (EG Tien uses Side B to pass through the Great Fox's main fin.(on Corneria) Tien uses side B to try and go through final destination, but falls helplessly because the side b wont reach all the way through.)
Wolf's Wolf illusion: The exact same, but he CANT go through edges and stuff, not even the way Wolf can(like when wolf drops down from a ledge then quickly side Bs.)
Zelda's Din`s Fire:Same.
Ivysaur`s Razor Leaf: He throws the green leaf from his hand. Its still angled the same way though.
ROB`s Side B: He stands still and cant angle it up and down like ROB, but still reflects projectiles.
Captain Falcon's Raptor Boost and Gannon's Side B: Doesn't enter “Helpless” Animation after using it in the air. The aura is blue or yellow, not fiery or darkness like C. Falcon and Ganon.
Ike's Quick Draw: same, but he slashes with his hand instead of a sword, because he doesn't have one. So less range but same knockback,damage and properties.
Snake's Side B: If you press Side B while Snake has a Nikita out, then Tien will gain control of the rocket with telepathic powers. But you cant launch Nikita freely even after being hit by Snake's Side B.
Four Arms Technique
Sorry, no Side B for Four Arms Tien.

UpB: Four Arms Technique: Tien quickly sprout two arms from his back, and his attacks change. While in Four Arms mode, Tien takes 2% of damage every second. Pressing Up and B or getting Kod will put you back into Tien`s normal mode.tiens four Arms is best used sparingly, rack up damage with it, or KO with it, but don't be in it for two long, 10 seconds of Four Arms is 20%!

Down B: Kikoho/TriBeam.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/spikeyguy777/ngif10.gif

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/spikeyguy777/ngif9.gif

This move Charges by holding down on the control stick and pressing B rapidly. It doesn't look like Tien is charging, but when fully charged a light aura of yellow will surround him. You can still use the move if its not charged at all by holding down and B, but you'll take 20%. Anyway Tien Puts his hands in the shape in the picture above, yells"Tribeam"(Kikoho in Japanese) or "Ki Blast Cannon!"and he fires a giant Square Shaped blast (the square blast isn't filled in, but if you try to just jump through the whole its the same as getting hit, knockback and all.) this blast is a bit bigger than Samus` neutral B, better knockback, same speed, and a little slower to start up. If used in the air, it fire diagnolly downward, like ness` PK Fire and he floats in the air while its being shot.(A little more percent than Samus` neutral B, pretty good knockback)
four Arms:
No Kikoho.

Final smash
Shin Kikoho/Neo Tri Beam

Tien jumps up into the right corner of the stage(moving stages stop moving.) He yells "Tri Beam!!!!" (Shinnnnn.....KIKOHO! in Japanese :D) and You press B to fire Tri Beam blasts. Each blast is much bigger than his normal down B blast and has more damage and knockback, but each time you press B Tien takes 20%. You can fire 5 Tri Beam blasts before Tien falls to the ground in helpless animation(hope you can grab the edge! You probably can if the field is free of edgeguarders.)You can press B 5 times very quickly to break shields and (hopefully) defeat your foes, or space out the time between each blast(5 seconds between a blast will make Tien fall even if u haven't blasted all your tri beams yet.) In a 1v1, blast um all of quickly and its pretty much a guaranteed KO (but you gain 100%!) but in FFAs, use some more tact and shoot at opportunite times(your foes may fight each other in hopes of getting a kill, too!)

Situational Moves
Get-up attack (after falling from helpless or after tripping): Tien does a quick chop in each direction with his right arm.(8%)Four Arms Technique:
Get-up attack: Tien gets up then yells loudy and a small blast wave surronds him. sends the opponet a bit far, not a kill move at all or anything, but enough to get the opponent away(10%)

Ledge Attack(under 100%) Jumps up thn elbows forward at the enemy.(10%)

Ledge Attack (over 100%) slowly crawls up and swipes at the opponents feet with his left hand(5%, may trip.)
Four Arms Technique
Ledge Attack (over 100%) tien gets up very slowly and then strikes at the opponent with each of his arms slowly.(about 2 secs after each strike, uncancelable so its an 8 sec attack...!)[(10% each strike.knocks them away decently.)/COLOR]

Extras

uptaunt: Tien charges up his energy with a yellow and blue ki around him.
Sidetaunt:Gets in a fighting pose and says "Ill show you what a true martial artist can do."
DownTaunt: chaozu pokes his head out from behind Tien! Tien doesnt notice.Chaozu dissapears quickly after.

Entrance: He dashes in from the side of the stage.

Win Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpiyFoLYhjQ :19 to :23 secs...CHA LA!!!!
WIN1: He flashes a small smile and gives a thumbs up at the camera
WIN2:Chaozu appears flying by Tien, and hugs him, saying "Tien you did it!"
WIN3: Tien gets in a fighting pose, does few upper cuts, then quickly dashes away.

Costumes:

(all costumes are the names that they appear in this pic.)
Costume 1: Android
Costume 2: Trunks
Costume 3:Freeza
Costume 4(Green): 22nd TB Part 1
Costume 5(Blue):Kami Training 2
Costume 6(Red):Buu(alternative) (I know its not really red but the best i could do.)

OK guys, comments please!!!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
EDIT: WHAT, 34??? Which move was this, Kibble? Or is it something from Kirby Helpers?
Yes, it's in the Super Star Helpers. Knuckle Joe's Side B. You'll all get the chance to witness it sometime in MYM 4.0 (unless you PM me now, in which case I do give sneak-peeks, as long as you promise feedback).

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
JESUS CHRIST DRAGONBALL IS SO FREAKING COOL

...I didn't even read the entire thing, but I already love it, just on principle. :bee:

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
PkSkyler you should move those pictures down a line for clarity.
Diggin your Side B. Seems like an interesting take of a move-copying move. The four arms deal is pretty neat too. I haven't read all of it yet but I will. Great use of pictures too, bonus for that.

I'd probably use Tien a lot.

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I'm claiming my MYM 4 movesets now, I guess.

Calill
Gonna have fire spells and knife swipes, as well as using magic to enchant melee attacks. I was kind of thinking along the lines of Dracula's distance game, with long-range moves and less close-combat. Then again, the knife mechanics may interfere with this... I dunno yet.

Renault
Staff attacks and tons of durability. A heavy with slow, weak melee moves that have tons of range and priority. Using those moves to keep opponents at bay for devastating specials will be his central idea.

Lethe
A transforming character that has a one-minute humanshape, two minutes laguz form cycle- kind of like the PT except without moves decaying the time. In exchange, the human form is very weak and has very few moves available.

Lord Crump and X-Nauts
Crump takes to the field with a pair of loyal X-Nauts. Unlike the ICs, they don't have seperate programming or whatever, but function as one character that happens to have a weird hitbox. "Team" moves will be used with great abandon.

Grace (EGS)
For this one I'm just using the squirrel form, but I'm still going to have some awesome moves for this- it's a looser fighting style not really seen in Brawl, with many aerials changing depending on the part of the jump you're in, as well as a Btilt. Expect extras galore for this one.

Galaxy Man
Gonna use Black Hole Bomb and his UFO form in jumps and recovery for this one. Maybe even include some of those enemy UFO dealies, too. He's got a shallow movepool, but I think a combination of Ganon's dark energy for melee attacks and extrapolation of the character's potential abilities and such.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
JESUS CHRIST DRAGONBALL IS SO FREAKING COOL

...I didn't even read the entire thing, but I already love it, just on principle. :bee:
xD Tien`s always been my fav DB character, so I had to make him :D

This. Imma huge DBZ fan as well.

Which episode of DBZ was this? =/
its the movie where Bojack is in it. tien fights Trunks in a tournament, but loses when trunks goes SSJ :(

imma fix the pixs right now. they stretched the page which is why there not there like the others.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Tien was a nice move set. The 4 arms thing was a nice mechanic, and I think it would have been cooler if you implemented it somehow into his Final Smash. Some more color would help as well.

My longest move is Bass's Foward Smash, with 10 lines in 1' margins. Yeah, I don't put a huge amount of detail into my moves unless there's something special about the move. It also probably has to do with my move sets now having a dedicated strategy section, so my moves don't normally get extra lines explaining their uses.

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
I never counted before, but now that I've checked my longest move, it's Goombella's Tattle. There's just so much that can be said about it that it takes up 48.5 lines in OpenOffice Writer. At least none of my other attacks are nearly as long.

Goombella's specials, tilts, and smash attacks are finished. I just need to get the Final Smash, aerials, and extras to be finished.

Edit : Tien looks nice, PKSkyler. I can't say that I'm a Dragonball fan, but that's to be expected.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Tien was a nice move set. The 4 arms thing was a nice mechanic, and I think it would have been cooler if you implemented it somehow into his Final Smash. Some more color would help as well.
Thanks for feedback. Tien doesnt use Four Arms much, so most of the atatcks w/ four arms i just made up.
Also im kinda infamous for not using color xD but i probably should add some.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
I can't say that I'm a Dragonball fan, but that's to be expected.
Wah.....ZOMG!!!?!?!? Not a Dragonball fan? They exist!?!? Whoa................
JK

Seriously though, very nice moveset Pkskyler. I really like the 4 arms mechanic. I might consider putting Tien in my SSE now......if its alright with you :p.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Wah.....ZOMG!!!?!?!? Not a Dragonball fan? They exist!?!? Whoa................
JK

Seriously though, very nice moveset Pkskyler. I really like the 4 arms mechanic. I might consider putting Tien in my SSE now......if its alright with you :p.

everyone likes Dragon Ball in SOMEWAY! xD

Yeah sure, Tien in the SEE would be great! ;D for character development, he cares for Chiatozu and hes not necesarilly good but hes definantly not evil. and he loves to train and be hard core and bad ***.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Easily your best moveset so far PKskyler. Everybody else has pretty much said what I was going to say. The pictures are especially nice.

Does anybody else jump around randomly when creating their movesets on what they work on? Maybe it's just me, but I often skip between the extras and the moveset, although that's in part because of how many extras I have. Still, I do things in a really random order, filling things in as as good ideas come to me.

Do most people fill the attacks out in a specific order still? Am I the only one who does so at random?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Easily your best moveset so far PKskyler. Everybody else has pretty much said what I was going to say. The pictures are especially nice.

Does anybody else jump around randomly when creating their movesets on what they work on? Maybe it's just me, but I often skip between the extras and the moveset, although that's in part because of how many extras I have. Still, I do things in a really random order, filling things in as as good ideas come to me.

Do most people fill the attacks out in a specific order still? Am I the only one who does so at random?
I always go in order: Standards, Smashes, Aerials, Specials, Final Smash, Throws, Extras

Don't know why, I just do. The most I'll do with a move before I get to it is come up with a name and maybe give a brief description.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
everyone likes Dragon Ball in SOMEWAY! xD

Yeah sure, Tien in the SEE would be great! ;D for character development, he cares for Chiatozu and hes not necesarilly good but hes definantly not evil. and he loves to train and be hard core and bad ***.
I didn't like the show itself, but some characters (who was the one with the sword... Gohan? Gotenks?) were really awesome.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
I usually do my specials, extras (and pictures), and general info first. Those are the most interesting.
Then I just kinda get around to the A attacks and the stats :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom