• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Mysterypickupartist

Smash Rookie
JMAN: Ohh DJ give it to me.. I like it when you do it like that *giggles* this is why I don’t like chilling with anyone but you *winks*

DJN: Really? All that for me? QUIT LIFE~!!!!! *laughs with his ugly eyes sticking out*

JMAN: Yes I'd rather spend the day with you and play Melee. *smiles*

DJN: Just Melee? *looks with abnormal fetis face*

JMAN: And to sleep together talking about melee... but I won't play melee that good.. ur big **** leaves me all weak

DJN: Noo Johns *laughs* Now lets get started

JMAN: Yea I'm reaady / going *smiles and bends over with gamecube and melee*
DJN: QUIT LIFE!!!!! *they ‘play’ with each other*

-THIS HAPPENED IN DJ's CRIB-

THIS IS WHY I DON'T WANT TO GO ANYMORE GENTLEMEN

P.S. MILKTEA is not hot

Mysterypickupartist

Smash Rookie
Gentleman. You just say this because everyone knows you are sexually frustrated in life. You will not get laid, unless with a man… or boy, if you continue at this pace. You have zero game and cannot pick up beautiful women like me.

R3N0

Smash Lord
no idea who that is lol

results:
(NO SPLIT)
1:Cactuar
2:Jman
3:Eggm
4:Reno
5:Scar
5:pakman
----gets hazy the rest of the way down.

and me n gmoney got 3rd for the first time teaming coming mad close to rapage for 1st place =p

teams

1:eggm n jman
2:alukard n dj
3: RenoMoney
4: Scar n Pakman

btw i finally beat scar and hbk + hazz both missed it.
*sad*

Alukard

Smash Hero
no idea who that is lol

results:
(NO SPLIT)
2:Jman
3:Eggm
4:Reno
5:Scar
5:pakman
----gets hazy the rest of the way down.

and me n gmoney got 3rd for the first time teaming coming mad close to rapage for 1st place =p

teams

1:eggm n jman
2:alukard n dj
3: RenoMoney
4: Scar n Pakman

btw i finally beat scar and hbk + hazz both missed it.
*sad*
definitely not the results past top 4 i'll b posting them shortly ... just talking on the phone with the wifey =]

also get at that random dude talking **** WTF is that about ???

Mysterypickupartist

Smash Rookie
Listen gentlemen. I do not have to brush up on anything. Unlike the lot of you I finished school and graduated. Over the years I have come to master the ways of picking up beautiful women. It is fun and easy. You all lack in this department. The gentleman you mentioned was only with a girl because the girl was obviously young and ignorant to real relationships, which you acquire in adulthood. I’ll remind you all that the girl is merely a teenager. No man who is over the year of 22 should hook up with a young girl under 18. It is disgusting and low. It shows that this person could not really attract a female counter-part for himself of his rightful age, so he decides to get young girls who have not reached maturity and do not fully comprehend what a loving relationship is.
This ‘quit life’ you speak of shows me how immature and young you all are. Instead of fooling around and wasting your life, why don’t you all grow up and finish school. Then maybe you all will be lucky enough to find intelligent, beautiful women.

Alukard

Smash Hero
my tournies do that to people ... results will b up in the morning ... its in my sisters laptop XD ... but yea nite nite time ... i hope everyone is ready for the next bi weekly =]

Cia

das kwl
Jfox - yeah, it's very boring. and my prediction of the results was dead on. I'm tired of setting myself up for failure everytime I go to a tournament expecting to win, and get like 4th or some **** behind 3 foxes that are on god mode w/ nicely modded controllers.. really wasn't in the mood for it

GJ reno breaking out of your 5th curse

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Psst... hey scar! You mind putting up our match and sending me a link to it? It was too epic and id love to see it from bystander point of view. Nasty combos went back and forth bro. Probably my funnest match ever.

Props to everyone yesterday. It was a very enjoyable tourney.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Yeah Scar like all of the matches you have need to go up. You should give some of the footage to mark to parse.

Get my set with JMan up.

R3N0

Smash Lord
DEFINITELY GET PAKMAN's SET UP!!!

everything he did was like 100x more impressive than anything i did at the tourny.

and no djn, if you would've entered and beat either eggm jman or cactuar in winners and i had to play you omfg. i would've gotten 0th, thats how much i would've *****. PAST 1st PLACE.
0:Reno
2:DJ
3:Jman
4:Eggm

I wouldv'e ALSO TAKEN THE ENTIRE POT thats how good i would be.

j/k.. *sadface*
I'm so emo right now

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
K... so this thread is now about how much i miss vanz and milk-tea isnt nearly as hot as everyones says.

K - Milk-Tea isnt nearly as hot as everyone says she is. Granted, she is cute... but she doesnt have any (curves). And frankly, who wants to stick it to a lollipop with a cute face? She is cute, not hot.

And - VANZ!! I miss my black friend with random comments referencing awkward reality shows such as "I Love New York"

Anyway, anyone want to mm me in shouting? I'm the m2k of shouting.

Oorah-Kabra - The M2K of Shouting "yeah I like how that sounds"

Eggm

Smash Hero
I forgot to take my money, I hope you gave my portion of teams to jman so he can pay me back also my money for 3rd.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I forgot to take my money, I hope you gave my portion of teams to jman so he can pay me back also my money for 3rd.
I think alukard held onto the cash for you. I have your rfu adapter in my car. The next event I will be at is probably gonne be the anmc no johns biweekly event.

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
yo, tourney was fun. Only gripe was that me an milos were dropped 3 miles away from the venue, an that I didn't get to play in draft crews :(

but besides that I definitely had a good time lol

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
man people r getting bored of smash.. how its so good >_>...

eggm i have your 41$ i will give it to u this week @ CT

also reno i got first i beat cactus 2 sets XD and he still puts cactus first what a cactus fan -_- soon i will have my own fans >_>

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Pakman's set with Jman was amazing. I really hope that video goes up.

Same thing with Oorah and Scar's set. Ridiculous.

Bones to everyone at the tourney. I had an insanely fun time.

Alukard

Smash Hero
resultzors

SINGLES

1 jman ($112)
2 cactus($32)
3 eggm($16)
4 reno (broke the curse of the 5th)
5 alukard (i guess high tiers make a huge diff huh LOL)
5 scar
7 pakman
7 G$
9 SK47
9 oorah
9 ultima scout
9 luck
13 dc
13 chibo
13 nox
13 tyrant
17 xell

DOUBLES

1 jesus and eggm ($52)
2 big apple 3 a.m.($15)
3 reno and g$($7.50)
4 pakman and scar
5 oorah and dc
5 2 cars 1 tv
7 chibo and tyrant
7 milos and ritz

thanks everyone for coming ^_^

Alukard

Smash Hero
sry its the middle of the day .. i slept till right NOW! lol ... i hope everyone had fun ... ALSOOOOOO

the circuit event is going to b on an internet radio show ... how amazing is that ... only here at my awesome bi weeklies =]]]] ... i hope we get a bigger turnout ... the commentary is going to b for all finals/semi matches next time people so ... get hyped =]

Alukard

Smash Hero
only at my bi weeklies *****es ... so more people should come ... and definitely make this bigger and better ^_^

Cia

das kwl
wow.. if I would have known that Oorah + DC were going to this, I would have gone indefinitely. Next time you guys go, plz tell me :D we haven't hung out since early summer, wtf. (and sign on aim sometime :))

spamerer - I refuse. my fox is like a 5 out of 10 on my best day.. lol

anywayz - I've been playing GG:AC. my Axl Low is ridiculous

Scar

#HarveyDent
Vanz you were missed. Man, so many people weren't there.. it was still prob the most fun I've had at a tourney in a LONG time.

Get @ DJN's commentary... "You saw it here first at Alukard's No Johns Biweeklies!"

Top Bottom