• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wow, great lighting on the pics, im surprised they arent all really dark and stuff. though it gave crazy red eye to everyone lol, but il fix it. il update it when i get back from work tonight.

flizzz

Smash Cadet
ultima ll try to put that up as soon as possible its just that my camera records in .mov format and its mad ******** how long it takes to upload. so ill try to put it up asap.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
time to welcome dapuffster to the crew!

update from event 52: gotm and scar made it to the teams bracket! (top 16)
scar is done round 1 of singles pools and made it out. gotm will be doing his first round of pools soon

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Why not? It's like state rankings but crew rankings?

Maybe I'm just eager cause no state will rank me even though I'd be top 10.

Either way, I'm just honestly curious to see how I'd measure up in Brawl. I'm pretty sure I know how it'll look in melee.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
no crew rankings will be done

a state will rank you lol

im addin andyg to the teen titans, except im not calling it teen titans anymore lol. its stupid sounding.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yup, i had already added it to the first post as soon as i saw. good stuff!

edit: AndyG is now a pending member! (Rocann on the boards)

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
i personally still like the idea of crew rankings. not only does it give us a measure of our skillZ, it will also give us a reason to get better. i want to reclaim my throne for melee, but i fear i might have dropped too much to climb back up. esp now that the better game is out and all.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
what if we did a tier list? that way, we don't have to decide about whos better than who exactly, but group us into similar skill levels like
High
Middle
Low

GOTM

Smash Champion
well i think we all have to think if rankings are what caused a lot of crew problems before, or if it was how some of our old members TOOK the rankings that drove the crew nuts.

i see some other crews currently doing rankings and it doesn't seem to affect them like it affected us. in my opinion, it was the members =/

but honestly i don't care if we do them or not

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
i personally still like the idea of crew rankings. not only does it give us a measure of our skillZ, it will also give us a reason to get better.
Agreed. It is also like a reality check. I may think I am the best DK for example but what if I find everyone says UltimoDragon is better? I have something to work for etc

Top Bottom