• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smady

Smash Master
Hasn't deteriorated, actually the reverse. The original "Make Your Move" was mostly targeted towards characters that could NEVER get in, there were Ghengis Khan and other historical figures, original characters, even PLANETS...

Over time, people have, more and more, begun making video game character sets. In the original, I don't remember anything more than a few Pokemon, and very few of them at that.

Those few who participated in MYM1, GreatClayMonkey, I believe, for one, could probably tell you more, but there you are.
I wasn't necessarily talking about this series of threads, but the idea of creating movesets in general. Last year, it was all possible candidates for Brawl, with very few sillier suggestions.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I wasn't necessarily talking about this series of threads, but the idea of creating movesets in general. Last year, it was all possible candidates for Brawl, with very few sillier suggestions.
Ahhh, I see. But you have to remember that this thread in particular isn't about suggesting possible characters. It's just about stretching your mind and imagining wacky characters for the sake of imagining them.

I don't visit the SSB4 discussion thread very often (I've heard all the arguments before) but I'm sure they're still suggesting likely characters.

But anyway, I see what you're saying, and, having now read over Vivi, am looking forward to any wackier choices you may come out with. Seriously, nice "Trance" implementation.

Junahu

Smash Ace
1)The list of entries has been updated again to make it current. I ommitted the following moveset since at this point in time it is mostly a placeholder;
Raven 6240

2)If anyone has a finished SSE, I'd appreciate you giving me a heads up (and some links) so I can include it in the MYM 3.0 OC Finder

3)I've officially been working on a Penfold moveset twice as long as my Donna one, and am only a quarter of the way through. This isn't because I'm writing more, or have any especially difficult mechanics to explain. Rather, it's because the DangerMouse series, like many old British cartoons, was driven by dialogue and not slapstick. I'm struggling to think of a point in the series where any of its characters actually threw a punch, so it's understandably difficult to make a moveset for a character that mostly stood around, speaking in british idioms and nonsense puns. I'm starting to wish I was doing Bananaman instead

@MasterWarlord: I was reading your Cervantes moveset and I noticed something. For stage music, you totally missed out Bravely Folk Song, otherwise known as the original Cervantes theme. And if you missed it on purpose, then you have no soul... because Cervantes eated it.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Hey Kibble, when are you going to finish your review of Mendez? I really wanted to see how that turned out.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Hey Kibble, when are you going to finish your review of Mendez? I really wanted to see how that turned out.
Um...

[Confessions]

1) I have been somewhat lazy lately, and haven't been doing as much work on the reviews, but... Yeah, I just need to stop being lazy.

2) FreeWebs is a hater, and doesn't like me updating things, so I've got to make sure to save all my stuff I write in Word so it doesn't get eaten by the random freezes in FreeWebs (which I will, from this point on, refer to as the Demon.)

3) I've been loaded with school and homework lately, so I haven't had a lot of time to look at anything really in-depth, but my midterm tests were yesterday and today, so I should have more free time for that now.

[/Confessions]

I'm part-way through reviewing Mendez, will hopefully be done soon.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Um...

[Confessions]

1) I have been somewhat lazy lately, and haven't been doing as much work on the reviews, but... Yeah, I just need to stop being lazy.

2) FreeWebs is a hater, and doesn't like me updating things, so I've got to make sure to save all my stuff I write in Word so it doesn't get eaten by the random freezes in FreeWebs (which I will, from this point on, refer to as the Demon.)

3) I've been loaded with school and homework lately, so I haven't had a lot of time to look at anything really in-depth, but my midterm tests were yesterday and today, so I should have more free time for that now.

[/Confessions]

I'm part-way through reviewing Mendez, will hopefully be done soon.
Well, getting those out of you certainly took a lot of coercing, didn't it now? ;)

Anyway, now that your midterms are done, and you're going to stop being lazy, and... well, you haven't really done anything about The Demon... but still, now that all that stuff's out of the way, I'll be expecting Mendez any day now. Or else...

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Not really, cuz even though it is only one move it also four different moves seperated into three levels so technically it isnt super detailed, just alot of moves

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Lol.... did I agree to that?

Interest is based on quality not quantity... if 67 lines means Punch, Punch, Kick, then thats to much.

Now if those 67 lines actually describe something worth reading, then sure.
There is that. But then again, I just get sick of seeing a character I love get butchered by a bad moveset maker.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
You shouldn't be so worried about the length of your attack descriptions. Put as much detail as you deem necessary. There's no reason to go out of your way and add more detail than needed.

If you think an attack needs a whole paragraph, go ahead and type it.
If you think an attack needs a whole sentence, go ahead and type it.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Actually, as different as Roxas is from.... well everything, I could actually see him being added to the roster. You'll understand why the move is so long once you see it. Also, I don't plan on doing an overwhelming number of trophies an stickers so is their any special request besides the obvious?

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmm, this is pretty random, but I remember someone calling a "MewThree" moveset at the end of MYM2 whatever happened to that idea? it sounded pretty intresting...

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Hmmmm, this is pretty random, but I remember someone calling a "MewThree" moveset at the end of MYM2 whatever happened to that idea? it sounded pretty intresting...
Um... Uh...

*whistles nervously and walks away*

Maybe I'll get around to it for MYM4. It'd be fun to do another Pokemon, anyway. No guarantees, but I'll try to work that one in.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Finally, an update!
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5434920&postcount=4847

CHAPTER 1: A RELIC NO MORE
Knights of Cavalry- the residents of Smash that devote their time to protecting their world.
Part 1: Magic-Gunbladewielding Twins FTW]

Before we start off, let me remind you once more, this is being made up as I go. I'm doing this for fun only. Enjoy!

Mia and Phoenix both continue walking down the wasteland, quite exhausted. All of a sudden, a large tremor starts, and many subspace soliders are attacking the land's beautiful scenery. Phoenix falls flat on his face, but Mia keeps her balance. It then occurs to them that they must return to the forest and protect it. They immediately head back, but Mia senses somebody. She gets into a battle position, and the enemies are revealed. Gauche and Droite (one of my movesets yet to be submitted) both slash at Mia, seeing as see is the stronger one. Mia struggles to keep them at bay, when all of a sudden, all three of them hear a loud "FALCON PAWNCH!! OBJECTION!!!" Annoyed at this, the two twins switch their targets, completely forgetting about Mia. Phoenix starts running in a circle like crazy, when Mia knocks the twins to the ground. ANOTHER BOSS BATTLE, DarkSerenade?! Oh yes.

Play as: Mia, Phoenix (comp. or 2p plays who you don't)
Against: Gauche and Droite (note: the following battle does not have stuff from their actual movesets)

Ah, I fair 2vs.2. You'll probably find targeting one of them until they die a good strategy, as they are always desynched. However, if you do that, be sure to stop a twin if they start casting a spell, as it does eat away at your %. They tend to jump around a lot, and they're quite fast, too. If they double team your partner (whoever it may be), shake them off with a smash attack (or, an objection if you're Phoenix). After one is down, it isn't hard to win. Just make sure you work with your partner, and you've won.

Attacks: Charm Thrust-dazes/paralyzes you for about 3 seconds. Droite only.
Sleepy Thrust-read above. Gauche only.
Aer Light: Goes back diagnolly in the air and unleashes an orb of aer. Explodes on contact of anything, with a fairly large ground range. About 10%. Gauche's is green, Droite's is red.
Eruption: A semi-large explosion (like the shape of a Subspace bomb exploded, if that helps) appears about 3 inches away from the character who did the attack (if they're on higher grounds, it goes to the beginning of the lower ground). 15-25%. Droite only. Note: If you throw Gauche into this, she will get mad, and her attacks will actually hit Droite, but she won't attack on purpose.

Before vanishing in a puff of smoke, Gauche yells "You won't be so lucky next time!" Then, Mia and Phoenix (with a “what the hell?“ look on his face, of course) pursue their original path, returning to the forest.

Part 2: A Knight’s Duty
We then leave Mia and Phoenix for a brief moment, and take a look towards the Knights of Cavalry. With a majority of them protecting several major continents, the knights here are abundant due to the Tree of Time-- or, rather, what used to be the Tree of Time. Two of the knights, Geoffrey and Sain, go to investigate this tree’s safety. A long-faced Sain quietly says “Man, why did they have to pick ME of the 1000 or so knights? Today was my dating day…” To the canyons!

Play as: Geoffrey, Sain.
Timed- 5 min.
This isn’t very hard, but you’re timed and have to make it to point B a certain person. There are multiple doors, leading to a.) a dead end, b.)a prize like 50 Wii points (that will only appear once per block) or c.) the guy you’re looking for. This certain person is in a black cloak, holds a sword, and isn’t very, um, happy. Be careful on how many enemies you stop to defeat, because if you run out of time, you lose. As for advice, I suggest you avoid most enemies, specially the bigger ones.

With Geoffrey finding a cloaked figure, he immediately charges at it, not even questioning if it’s good or bad. The figure smirks and, without lifting a finger, disappears. A deep, eerie echo is heard in the canyon. “What can one protect…. If there’s nothing to protect at all?” Another earthquake strikes, creating large tremors in the ground. The figures laughing can be heard. Countless soldiers, subspace soldiers, heartless, and other generic enemies climb out, taking arms and battle positions. Geoffrey thinks, and before being able to explain, yells, “Sain! Return to the fort!” With that, Geoffrey takes off, heading toward the forest. Sain, unable to ask why, calls his horse and rides to the fort. Say good-bye to Sain.

MEANWHILE!
A stressed Peter Griffin watches his favorite soap opera, TYATM.

Next time on DBZ (or perhaps PB&J? SSE?): The Plot Thickens!
Mia and Phoenix, both tired and covered with cuts finally reach their destination, and can’t believe what they see…

Master_Gamer

Smash Cadet
My First Character

Naruto Uzumaki

Origin: Naruto Uzumaki is a Konoha (Leaf Village) Ninja. When he was young his father, the 4th Hokage, sealed the Nine-tailed fox demon (his name is Kyuubi) in him. Everyone in the village hated him and rejected him. Soon he found friends and became a great ninja.(If you want more info go to Leafninja.com)

Special Feature: Naruto can throw shruiken by pressing B at the end of a combo and by clinging onto a wall (press A). He can also use Substitution Jutsu by gaurding (using sheild) just as an opponents attack hits.

Attributes
Size: Medium
Weight: Medium
Speed: High-mid to Fast
Jump: Medium
2nd jump: Yes - Low
Attack: Medium
Wall Jump: Yes
Wall Cling: Yes

Attacks (The percentages in parentheses is the total damage so far)
Moves with the * next to them are combos that can be used with shuriken.
Shuriken can be thrown while on the wall.

Neutral
A: A standard punch. 3% damage
A,A: A punch and a second punch. 2%(5%)
*A,A,A: Two punches and a jump spin kick. A little knockback. 5%(10%)
A + up tilt: A quick flip kick going backward. Knocks oponent upward slightly. 6%
A + forward tilt: Naruto does a lunging punch. 8%
A + down tilt: Naruto does a spinning kick on the ground. 6%

Dash
Dash + A: Naruto throws himself at the opponent and hits them with his shoulder. 8%

Smash
Foward smash: Naruto does a lunging punch but goes farther than the neutral move. 12%
Downward smash: Naruto does a spinning kick on the ground. 10%
Upward smash: Naruto does a quick flip kick going backward. Knocks opponent upward. 10%

Arerial
*(while in air) A + up tilt: Naruto kicks upward. 5%
*(while in air) A + forward tilt: Naruto punches in front of him. 2%
*(while in air) A + downward tilt: Naruto spin kicks downward. 8% (if opponent is close to the ground it does 11% when they hit the ground)

Throws
Grab + A: Naruto grabs the opponent by the collar and punches him/her in the face. 3%
Grab + up tilt: Naruto throws the person up with a powerful kick. 8%
Grab + up tilt with shadow clones: The shadow clones kick the opponent in the air and Naruto appears above he/she and kick them toward the ground. 20%
*Grab + foward tilt: Naruto throws the opponent in tilted direction with a punch. 5%
Grab + downward tilt: Naruto throws the opponet on the ground. 5%

Specials
B: Naruto arms and throws 4 shuriken. 2% per shuriken hit
B (hold): Naruto arms more shuriken, up to 12. This move is kind of like Sheiks's B special.
B (hold and release): Naruto arms and throws 12 shuriken. 2% per shuriken hit

B + foward tilt: Naruto uses Bushin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu) and summons 1 shadow clone. Then Naruto uses the shadow clone to help him form the rasengan. Naruto then lunges foward and strikes opponent with the rasengan. It has a high knock back and stuns the opponent for 8 seconds. 40%
B + foward tilt (hold): Naruto will charge his rasengan making it stronger.
B + foward tilt (hold and release): Naruto charges his rasengan and lunges at the opponent. He goes farther than a normal rasengan (about 2/3 of Final Destination stage). 60%

B+ up tilt: A shadow clone appears and throws him upward. 15%
(double tap) B + up tilt: (can not be used in air) 2 shadow clones appear. One shadow clone throws Naruto and his clone upward. Then the other clone throws Naruto upward again. (second throw) 8% - (first throw) 15%

B + down tilt: Naruto uses shadow clone jutsu to create a clone of himself. It attacks when you attack.
(tap) B + down tilt: Naruto creates more shadow clones. Up to 4.

Final Smash
This final smash is pretty unique as it has several outcomes depending on where you are on the stage and your luck:

(Anywhere on stage)
1: Summons Gamabunta (boss toad). Gamabunta then uses Water Bullet Jutsu and shoots water at opponents. He shoots up to 5 of them and they are pretty big. It has very high knockback. He kind of acts like the Andross assist trophy. 25% per hit (common)

2: Naruto transforms into one-tailed Kyuubi Naruto. His attacks are stronger and his attack range is increased. The damage and knockback he takes is reduced by half. He also heals 5% every second. You only get this form for 10 seconds. (rare)

3: Naruto transforms into four-tailed Kyuubi Naruto. He cannot move. He is invincible and anyone gets near him is attacked by a body clone (25%). Everytime you press the attack button, he digs his hands into the ground. Two giant hands come out of the ground and attack the opponents (watch this video. Four-tailed Naruto appears at 2:23. The hand attack appears at 3:18 - 4:00. The body clone appears at 4:25 - 4:52). 80% per hit (very rare)

(On side of stage facing opponents)
4: Naruto uses Kage Bushin no Jutsu (Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu) and will summon 30. The clones will randomly attack opponents, after they hit someone they will disappear. If someone hits a clone it will disappear. 20% per hit (common)

5: Naruto transforms into four-tailed Kyuubi Naruto and uses the Kyuubi Beam/Chakra Blast (watch this video. This video shows how the Kyuubi Beam/Chakra Blast is used). It is an instant KO and it destroys all breakable items, platforms, etc. on the screen. KO (very very rare)

Symbol

Taunts
Up taunt: Naruto roars loudly and an orange glow appears around him for a few seconds. (kind of like this picture)

Down taunt: Naruto gets down on his knees and starts eating a bowl of ramen.
Side taunt: Naruto does the Sexy Jutsu, winks, and blows a kiss.

Victory Poses
Victory 1: Naruto appears on screen in a puff of smoke and gives a thumbs up.
Victory 2: Naruto is sitting down on the ground eating a bowl of ramen.
Victory 3: Naruto throws shuriken and kuni in different directions.
Losing pose: Naruto has his face in his arm and is crying.
Victory music: Go to this link and click play.

Entrance
Naruto appears in a puff of smoke.

Snake Codec
Snake: What is this all about? A kid in a orange jump suit?
Otagon: No. That is Naruto Uzumaki. He is a ninja from the Hidden Leaf Village.
Snake: A ninja huh......
Otagon: Whoa......we just got readings. Be careful Snake, this kid isn't a normal ninja.
Snake: What do you mean.
Otagon: He has a demon inside of him!
Snake: What!!
Otagon: They call it the Nine-tailed Fox demon. It gives him great amounts of power.
Snake: Well.....I'll watch out for it.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
First off, no double posting....

He looks good for a first time moveset, but why Naruto?

The Naruto show is pretty good, but the character Naruto is lame.... you could have atleast chosen someone cool like Itachi, Gaara, Shikamaru.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Decent for a first character, needs ALOT more detail though. And anyway, since it was mentioned, I want to know if I can make a boss that has a character moveset? After Roxas I was wanting to make a moveset for 4-tails, but their is no way in any sort of he** that I'd undermine him by being a character for not one of his attacks would do under 50% ( SUPER SUPER SECRET BOSS )

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
First off, no double posting....

He looks good for a first time moveset, but why Naruto?

The Naruto show is pretty good, but the character Naruto is lame.... you could have atleast chosen someone cool like Itachi, Gaara, Shikamaru.
True, Naruto is lame, but Kyuubi is awesome therefore making Naruto awesome

Smady

Smash Master
Good for a first attempt, but you need to make it more detailed, make the images prettier and generally make the presentation a nicer look.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Decent for a first character, needs ALOT more detail though. And anyway, since it was mentioned, I want to know if I can make a boss that has a character moveset? After Roxas I was wanting to make a moveset for 4-tails, but their is no way in any sort of he** that I'd undermine him by being a character for not one of his attacks would do under 50% ( SUPER SUPER SECRET BOSS )
You mean make a boss for one of your movesets if that boss has already been entered in this contest as a character?

Sure. I actually made Ashencroft the boss of my Chris Lionheart moveset, so I don't see why not.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
You mean make a boss for one of your movesets if that boss has already been entered in this contest as a character?

Sure. I actually made Ashencroft the boss of my Chris Lionheart moveset, so I don't see why not.
No, I mean make him a character but have him only appear as a boss. Give him a standard moveset but unusable, I would just call him a character but I'm gonna uber him to the ends of the universe, like stronger than True Dracula in Warlords Ubered

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
No, I mean make him a character but have him only appear as a boss. Give him a standard moveset but unusable, I would just call him a character but I'm gonna uber him to the ends of the universe, like stronger than True Dracula in Warlords Ubered
Well you would have to clearly define that it isn't a playable character.

And naturally, you wouldn't be able to win the contest with it (unless there was a best bosses competition.)

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Not a bad Naruto moveset. The only thing i don't like is that you included the imfamous "Punch, Punch, Kick" combo in a way. Other than that, i like it. I actually do enjoy watching the show.

Plus, i plan on doing a Gaara moveset now :bee: I hope i don't piss the fanboys off lol

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Chocobo (Natural)

Weapon-Body

Attacks
Neutral- Right kick, Left kick, Peck- 3% (Short), 3% (Short), 4% (Short)-Red

Forward- Quick peck forward- 4% (Short)-Red

Down- Bends down and kicks forward- 3% (Short)-Red

Up- Chocobo hops up with his beak in aimed straight up- 4% (Short)-Red

Dash- Leaps and turns itself into a living bullet- 8% (Medium)-Orange

Ledge- Chocobo slams his beak on the grounds- 3% (Very Short)-Red

Ledge 100%- Chocobo rolls onto the stage with his talons out- 4% (Medium Short)-Red

Recovery- Chocobo head butts in front of him and kicks behind him- 5% (Very Short) (Head butt), 4% (Short)-Red

Smashes
Forward- Chocobo ***** back then lunges his beak forward- 8-16% (Short)-Red

Down- Smashes his foot behind it then in front of it- 5-14% (Short)-Red

Up- Bends his head back the smashes it forward (similar to Mr. G&W)- 7-15% (Very Short)-Red

Specials
Neutral (Chocobo Kick/ Chocobo Kick+/ Chocobo Kick Zero)- Chocobo charges his foot behind him, at first there will just be him, then after about 2-3 secs. There will be a small gust swirling him as he charges, after another 2-3 secs. He will have a dark purple energy swirling around him, after another 2-3 secs. The attack will be fully charged- 5-12% (Normal) (Short), 13-21% (Slight gust/+) (Short), 22%-30% (dark energy/ zero/ turns from a kick to a drop kick) (Short)-Red

Forward (Choco Meteor)- Chocobo point is wing forward and 5 meteors fall in a line in front of him- 10% (Medium)-Red

Down (Knight)- Changes job class to Knight

Up (Dive Bomb)- Chocobo rises up, does a backwards loop in the air and then glide/ dives forward in a bullet shape- 7-9% ( Short/ Long)-Orange

Aerials
Neutral- Kicks in front of him, then spins around to kick behind him (this changes the direction Chocobo is facing)- 5% (Short), 5% (Short)-Red

Forward- Lunges forward a small distance while pecking-7% (Medium Short)-Red

Back- Back flip kicks an enemy behind him- 8% (Very Short)-Red

Down- Chocobo stiffens his body up, puts all his claws bullets straight down towards the ground for 3 secs.- 12% (Long)-Red

Up- Chocobo ***** his head back then thrust it up- 6% (Very Short)-Red

Grabs
Neutral- Chocobo holds the enemy with a talon and pecks at them- 2% (Short)-Purple

Forward- Chocobo tossed the enemy up then head butts them- 9% (Short)-Purple

Back- Chocobo tosses the enemy over his head then does a 180 degree round house kick on them- 8% (Short)-Purple

Down- Chocobo whips the enemy on the ground, stands on them, starts raking them with his claws, then tosses the enemy behind him- 13% (Short)-Purple

Up- Chocobo tosses the enemy up, then head butts them as they fall- 10% (Short)- Red

Final Smash (What are you……)
Dungeon Hero X shows up out of no where and tells Chocobo that he will handle it, Dungeon Hero X fires Mog Beam X which is the height of Chocobo and travels the entire stage, or he will misfire and cause a landslide on Chocobo- 77% (Mog Beam X)(infinite), 7% (Landslide) (Pointblank)-Red

Kirby hat
Kirby becomes yellow and has a beak

Taunts (Shared by all)
#1- Turns around and shakes his tail feathers

#2- Raises his claw and says “Kweeee” very creepily

#3- Starts yelling at the enemy but it comes out in many “Kwee”’s

Time Skips (Shared by all)
#1- Pecks at his wings

#2- Pecks at the ground

Victory poses (Shared by all)
#1- Chocobo sleeps

#2- Chocobo has its right wing raised

#3-Chocobo has both of its wings raised

Losing pose (Shared by all)
Chocobo claps for the winner

Battle Entrance
A memory portal appears and Chocobo walks out of it

Colors (Shared by all)

(Yellow is not a color, it is the standard)

Sleep (Shared by all)
Sleeps like a chicken

Confusion (Shared by all)
Wobbles forward and then back

Swimming (Shared by all)
Swims like a duck

Homerun swing (Shared by all)
Chocobo holds the bat up to the sky then quickly spins and smashes in front of him

Chocobo (Knight)

Weapon-Great sword

Attacks
Neutral- Downward right diagonal slash, downward left diagonal slash downward right diagonal slash- 5% (Medium Short), 5% (Medium Short), 5% (Medium Short)-Red

Forward- Forward Stab- 10% (Medium Short)-Red

Down- Diagonal downward stab ahead of him-13% (Short)-Red

Up- Arching slash above him from his left to his right- 11% (Medium Short)-Red

Dash- Right horizontal slash- 12% (Medium)-Red

Ledge- Right horizontal slash along the ground- 7% (Medium Short)-Red

Ledge 100%- Lifts himself up and then does a downward slash- 10% (Medium Short)-Red

Recovery- Slashes on both sides of him as he rises- 8% (Short)-Red

Smashes
Forward- Downward slash in front of him- 20-28% (Medium Short)-Red

Down- Downward left diagonal slash that spins Chocobo around hitting behind him- 12-17% (Medium Short)-Red

Up- Stabs directly above him- 22-30% (Medium Short)-Red

Specials
Neutral (Elemental protection)- Sheathes his sword while charging and then stabs it straight up in the air causing one of four things to happen
#1- two fire walls will appear at his sides- 8-13% (Medium Short)-Red
#2- an electrical current will travel along the ground on both of his sides- 5-9% (Long)- Red (Paralysis added)
#3- water will gush from somewhere at his sides pushing opponents back- 0% (Medium/ Medium Long)- Blue
#4- two giant ice balls will fall from the sky at his sides- 9-15% (Medium Short)-Red

Forward (Ready! Go!)-Downward slash, then starts to charge (Hold able but unable to move), he then dashes forward dragging his sword behind him and finishes with a uppercut slash- 4% (Medium Short) (Downward slash), 10-11% (Medium/Long) (Uppercut Slash)-Red

Down (Dragoon)- Changes job class to Dragoon

Up (Valkeries blessings)- Chocobo is enveloped in a white ball of light that travels toward the nearest ledge- 6% (Medium)-Orange

Down
Aerials
Neutral-Left horizontal slash- 11% (Medium Short)-Red

Forward- Downward slash in front of him- 13% (Medium Short)-Red

Back- Stabs behind him as if he was sheathing his blade- 10% (Short)-Red

Down- Missiles downward, stabbing below him (Similar to Link)- 15% (Long)-Red

Up- Left to right arching slash above him- 11% (Medium Short)-Red

Grabs
Neutral-Chocobo hits the enemy with the hilt of his sword- 3% (Very Short)-Purple

Forward- Chocobo puts his sword in between him and the enemy then slashes forward sending the enemy flying- 11% (Very Short)-Purple

Back- Chocobo starts an arching slash below the enemy using his blade to carry and slam the enemy behind him- 12% (Very Short)-Purple

Down- Jumps up while holding the enemy, then leans back and pile drives them into the ground- 9% (Very Short)-Purple

Up- Tosses the enemy above him, the stabs straight up- 10% (Very Short)-Purple

Final Smash (Mine is bigger than yours!)
A Giant sword mysteriously forms in Chocobos wings, he then jumps up and flips while slashing (The sword is always ¼ the size of the entire stage)- 40% (Very Long)-Red

Chocobo (Dragoon)

Weapon-Lance & Chain

Attacks
Neutral- Stab, then an upward left diagonal slash that turns Chocobo around fallowed by an arching slash over Chocobos head turning him around again- 3% (Medium), 3% (Medium), 5% (Medium)-Red

Forward- Forward stab- 4% (Medium)-Red

Down- Leg sweep with lance- 3% (Medium)-Red

Up- Spins the lance horizontally once over his head- 5% (Medium Short)-Red

Dash- Sliding stab forward- 5% (Medium Long)-Red

Ledge- While pulling himself up he stabs diagonally upward- 4% (Medium Short)-Red

Ledge 100%- Spins onto the stage with a leg sweep- 5% (Medium Long)-Red

Recovery- Spins on the ground while slashing- 4% (Medium)-Red

Smashes
Forward- Downward slash fallowed by a flying forward kick by using the lance as a vault- 11-15% (Downward slash) (Medium), 7-10% (Flying kick) (Medium)-Red

Down- Stabs ahead of him then flips the lance to his other wing (now holding it backwards), and stabs behind him- 14-21% (Medium)-Red

Up- Direct stab upwards- 15-20% (Medium)-Red

Special
Neutral (Get over here!)- Throws his lance forward (Still holding it by using the chain inside), the lance continues until it hits the ground, all enemies hit by the lance are held in place until Chocobo pulls it, and all those it hit, back to him- 5% (Long)-Red

Forward (Trail of Glory)- Charges (Hold able but cannot move until released and then dashes forward (Dash has the same appearance as Fox and Falcos with the exception of range), leaving one of three trails when fully charged- 6-10% (Medium/Long)-Red
#1-Fire-Adds 5% to the attack
#2-Ice-Adds freezing to attack
#3-Elec.-Adds paralysis to attack

Down (Dark Knight)- Changes job class to Dark Knight

Up (Helicopter)- Spins the lance horizontally over his head for 3 secs. lifting him- 5% (Medium)-Red

Aerials
Neutral- Stab in front of him, then he twist his body backwards and stabs behind him- 6% (Medium)-Red

Forward- Stabs in front of him- 5% (Medium)-Red

Back- Starts a right slash in front of him that fallows through behind him, turning Chocobo around- 4% (Medium)-Red

Down- Spins his lance horizontally below him- 4% (Medium Short)-Red

Up- Left to right arching slash over his head- 6% (Medium)-Red

Grabs
Neutral- Chocobo Head butts the enemy- 2% (Very Short)-Purple

Forward- Chocobo tosses the enemy forward then throws his lance at them (once again using the chain to hold it), then pulls it back- 12% (Very Short)-Purple

Back- Tosses the enemy over his head, then spins while holding his lance on his back (like water buckets on a pole), slashing the enemy back- 11% (Very Short)-Purple
Down- Chocobo jumps up while pushing the enemy to the ground, then, while in the air, dribbles his lance off the enemies body using his feet- 13% (Very Short)-Purple

Up- Performs a ½ arching slash starting under the enemy throwing them up- 8% (Very Short)-Purple

Final Smash (100 Blades!!!)
Chocobo stabs forward, anyone hit will be caught in the attack. Chocobo will then stab the caught foes 100 times at high speeds, low knock back- 100% (Medium)-Red

Chocobo (Dark Knight)

Weapon- Purple Cutlass
Note: Dark Knight receives half of all damage he deals

Attacks
Neutral- Right horizontal slash, left horizontal slash, right horizontal slash- 5% (Medium Short), 5% (Medium Short), 5% (Medium Short)-Red

Forward- Uppercut slash- 13% (Medium Short)-Red

Down- Right sweeping slash in front of him- 10% (Medium Short)-Red

Up- Stabs straight above him and then starts spinning his sword vertically over his head- 8% (Medium Short) (Stab above head), 2% (Short) (Spin above head) (Continues if held)-Red

Smashes
Forward- Downward slash in front of him, if fully charged, you can press the attack button again to teleport behind the person and delivers a right horizontal slash them again- 10-15% (Medium Short) (downward slash), 10% (Medium Short) (right horizontal slash)

Down- Cutlass turns midnight black, Chocobo then stabs it in the ground causing eruptions of black gas at his sides- 12-17% (Medium)-Red

Up- Chocobo slashes above his head at light speed causing no attack lag- 7-12% (Medium Short)-Red

Specials
Neutral- Enters a counter stance, if hit the opponent falls into a pitfall trap- 0% (Pointblank)-Red

Forward- (Can be used repeatedly) Leaves an invisible silhouette that slashes any enemy that comes near it (Disappears after 10 secs.)- 5% (Medium Short)-Red

Down (Ninja)- Changes job class to Ninja

Up- Teleports in direction of the tilted controller leaving a trail of explosions on the path he took- 13% (Medium)-Red

Aerials
Neutral- Chocobo is enveloped in a purple energy ball that explodes causing a small shock wave around him- 10% (Very Short) (energy ball), 5% (Short) (shockwave)-Red

Forward- Chocobo flips while slashing, then gives a powerful downward slash in front of him- 4% (Short) (spinning slash), 10% (Medium Short) (downward slash)-Red

Back- A line of dark electricity appears behind Chocobo paralyzing the enemy (Elec. comes from an unseen slash)- 13% (Medium Short)-Red

Down- Chocobo turns upside down and spirals down to the ground sword first- 15% (Long)-Red

Up- Chocobo slashes above his head creating a dark hole that last for .5 secs. (pulls people in but no damage from it)- 13% (Medium Short)-Red

Grabs
Neutral- Shanks the enemy with the cutlass- 3% (Very Short)-Purple

Forward- The enemy is wrapped in a black energy, then slammed forward onto the ground- 12% (Very Short)-Purple

Back- The enemy is teleported above you, then behind the you, then on the ground a ways behind you, with a slash sound for each teleport- 14% (Very Short)-Purple

Down- Chocobo levitates the cutlass, which starts spinning the a screwdriver, then plows into the enemy (after Chocobo head butts them to the ground)- 15% (Very Short)-Purple

Up- Chocobo throws them up fallowed by an explosion underneath the enemy- 13% (Very Short)-Purple

Final Smash (Final Offering)
Chocobo stabs his sword in the ground, and puts his wings together in a prayer stance, dark energy envelops Chocobo and the screen, when the energy is gone, everyone, including Chocobo has lost a life and is on a floating revival platform- 0% (Infinite)-Red

Chocobo (Ninja)

Weapon-Shuriken, Fuma Shuriken, Katana
Note: All of the Ninjas weapons are put away until he attacks (Fuma Shuriken on back, Katana on back sheath, Shuriken in Ninja Garb, Spell tags in Ninja Garb)

Attacks
Neutral- Continuous right diagonal downward slashes fallowed by left diagonal downward slashes at high speeds forming an X in front of Chocobo as long as the attack command is held- 2% per slash (Medium Short)-Red

Forward- Sliding right horizontal slash, then sliding left horizontal slash, fallowed by a sliding right horizontal slash- 4% (Medium), 4% (Medium), 4% (Medium)-Red

Down- Chocobo sweeps his Fuma Shuriken along the ground in front of him- 4% (Medium Short)-Red

Up- Quickly unsheathes, then sheathes his katana after stabbing above his head- 5% (Medium Short)-Red

Smashes
Forward- Stances grabbing at his sword while charging, then at light speed, dashes forward a small distance, stopping in the same stance ( Opponents are hit by a light speed slash that is unnoticeable)- 9-16% (Medium)-Red

Down- Smashes his katana down on one side of him and the Fuma Shuriken on the other- 7-14% (Medium Short) (Katana), 9-16% (Medium Short) (Fuma Shuriken)-Red

Up- Chocobo spins his Fuma Shuriken a little ways over his head, then catches it- 10-15% (Medium Short)-Red

Special
Neutral (Escape…)- Chocobo throws down smoke bombs (not smoke balls) that release a large amount of pitch black smoke covering a large area, which last for 5 secs. (Charge changes the area from ¼ of Final Destination to ¾ of Final Destination)- 0% (Very Long)-Blue

Forward (Shuri-Barrage)- Chocobo throws 1-5 shuriken (dependant on charge) or 1 Fuma Shuriken (fully charged)- 2% (Long) (Shuriken), 15% (Long) (Fuma Shuriken)-Orange

Down (Scholar)- Changes job class to Scholar

Up (Power of Wind)- (In air) A sphere of spell tags appear under Chocobo and create a small wind explosion, throwing Chocobo up, all those around the sphere get knocked back and if anyone was in it, the receive high damage and get meteor smashed, (On ground) A patch of spell tags are laid on the ground underneath Chocobo, and stay there for 3 secs., anyone who steps in the area gets sprung into the air- 20% (Very Short) (Sphere)-Red (Everything else is (Short) and Blue)

Aerials
Neutral- Chocobo spins while slashing with his Fuma Shuriken- 7% (Medium Short)-Red

Forward- Right horizontal slash in front of Chocobo- 5% (Medium Short)-Red
Back- Spins and slashes behind him- 6% (Medium Short)-Red

Down- Chocobo slams his Fuma Shuriken down at the ground then chases it after it hits (KO if there is no ground below him)- 15% (Long)-Red

Up- Throws a spell tag above his head that paralyzes anyone it touches (after going up a short distance it falls to the ground like a sticker then disappears)- 4% (Long)-Red

Grab
Neutral- Chocobo karate chops the enemy- 2% (Very Short)-Purple

Forward- Throws a spell tag forward which creates a small wind explosion blowing the enemy away and pushing Chocobo back a small ways- 8% (Very Short)-Purple

Back- Chocobo flips the enemy over his head and as they are falling, he guillotines them with his Fuma Shuriken- 14% (Very Short)-Purple

Down- Spins while sweeping his katana on the ground tripping the enemy, then slams his Fuma Shuriken into them- 13% (Very Short)-Purple

Up- Back flip kicks the enemy up into the air- 11% (Very Short)-Purple

Final Smash (Night Stalkers)
Kicks upward directly in front of him (Leaf Hurricane!!!), the scenery changes to old time Japan at night with a full moon and two towers in the background for anyone hit, the enemy reaches its peak height from the kick between the two towers at the center of the full moon, a silhouette of Volg (Who was standing on one tower) kicks the enemy towards the other tower (Where a silhouette of Chocobo is), the two play soccer in the air with the enemy for a few seconds, then Chocobo drop kicks the enemy into the ground, then Chocobo starts flipping rapidly in the air (Until he looks like a Sonic ball), and starts falling until he reaches the enemy who is trying to stand up and drop kicks them down HARD!!! (Chocobo and Volg remain silhouettes the whole animation)- 150% (Very Short)-Red

Before you think of how crappy it is, I want to state this, I got bored of this moveset and left it more or less half finished so I don't see the point in giving colors to an incomplete moveset. Anyway, I just wanted to know if people think this is a cause that I shouldn't dismiss if I added detail and such...

-.- they seriously censored c*cks.....

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
This is my first character so. Please tell me how i did. and please dont be so hard on it.
He's really, really, really generic. Like, really. Really. REEEEEAAAAAAAALLY.

Everything else would be fine, if not for the almost complete lack of anything new. Have you played any of the Naruto games? Why not take some stuff from there? Also, Naruto's one of those characters that has the benefit of basically already having a Smash Bros. moveset made for him.

Chris Lionheart said:
The Naruto show is pretty good, but the character Naruto is lame...
Incorrect, sir! The Naruto show is GOD-AWFUL, and the character is your standard shonen protagonist--nothing bad about that.

The only cause you'd have to not like him is if your only exposure to him is via the English dub. :urg:

EDIT - Oh God. Of all the FF characters you could've done, Shadow...

I BELIEVE A CERTAIN SOMETHING IS IN ORDER:

*ahem*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom