• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Look to other people's movesets for ideas. I recommend looking at Chief Mendez's movesets for a start, which are located in his signature links somewhere. Those helped me develop my ideas; you could always ask here if you have any more problems.
Yeah they're kind of...buried in there somewhere. They were really helpful though, huh?

Glad to hear it. :)

What about which pages have movesets? The OP only goes up to like 200- or so.
dancingfrogman sort of took up that job after a while. There's a much more complete list right on said user's freewebs site.

The hope is to get all this clerical stuff more orderly in MYM4.

Smady

Smash Master
Yeah, that was kind-of abandonned. However, if you see posts made by a user named "DancingFrogman", he has a blog in his sig that has a more-or-less complete listing of all the move sets.
dancingfrogman sort of took up that job after a while. There's a much more complete list right on said user's freewebs site.

The hope is to get all this clerical stuff more orderly in MYM4.
Alright, that explains it. Indeed, I would prefer to see that kind of stuff better taken care of in the future. By the way, I think some scale for size, weight, power, etc., should be included in the next MYM4, as well as a basic tutorial for creating movesets. I'll gladly assist if you guys agree.

Yeah they're kind of...buried in there somewhere. They were really helpful though, huh?

Glad to hear it. :)
I remember you being helpful last year also. Seeing as Vali and Wiseguy both died, you're the only person I know from back then... :(

Mainly, your movesets helped me with understanding the detail needed and with what sections I needed to add post-click.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Fierce Deity, the Demon Deity Warrior, joins the Brawl!

Bio:
Fierce Deity was a demon god of Termina. Almost all people see him as an evil embodiment, but Fierce Diety faught both good and evil. He became too powerful, however, and Din, Farore, and Naryu sealed him away in a mask. One hero obtained the cursed mask, and now fights as Fierce Deity. Fierce Deity is a truly skilled swordsman, wielding a huge two-handed sword, and is a potent magic user as well. He uses powerful long range magic attacks, but his real powers lie in his devastating sword skills. Most of his attacks consist of using his sword.

Stats:
Offense: 5/5
Defense: 3/5
Speed: 3/5
Weight: 2/5
Jump: 3/5
Recovery: 3/5
Control: 4/5
Range: 5/5

Standard Attacks:
A: Fierce Kick. Fierce Deity brings his right foot diagonally across to the left up, to waist level. Slight knockback, and no lag. 2%
A + A: Fierce Double Kick. Fierce Deity immediately brings his left foot up and across like his Fierce Kick. Slight knockback and a quarter-second lag. 2% + 2%
A + A + A: Fierce Combo. Fierce Deity swings his blade in an arc above his head to chest level, perpendicular to his body, after the Fierce Double Kick. Great knockback, but slight lag executing it. 2% + 2% + 10%

{notes} {This is a great combo for Fierce Deity. The first few attacks don't do much damage, but the sword slash is great, but considering it, is highly predictable}

Up Tilt: Aerial Cover: Fierce Deity lightly swings his sword in a complete 180 degree arc over him, from his back to the front. Fair knockback, and a second of lag. There is a small sweetspot at the tip of the blade, but it will only connect if the opponent is on the bare outside of the hitbox. 5% normal, 13% sweetspot.
{notes} {This attack is rightly named, in addition to covering attacks from the side, however, the chances of getting the sweetspot is low. Also this has some reusable lag; by which I mean, you can't use it in quick succession. This leaves Fierce Deity open for attacks from the air or side.}

Side Tilt: Blade Jab: Fierce Deity quickly jabs his sword sideways, at chest level, with both hands. Good knockback, and no lag. There is a sweetspot here too, and the chances of getting it are higher. 6% normal, 13% Sweetspot.
{notes} {This attack is very quick and practical, so you will be using it alot. The downside is your back is going to be a target as it is as open as a child at Micheal Jackson's house.}

Down Tilt: Shin Splitter: Fierce Deity holds his blade at a fourty-five degree angle to his body, tip pointing down and right. He then spins 360 degrees, slashing enemies' shins. Again, there is a sweetspot on the tip of his blade, but it's much more discrete. Very slight knockback this time, and half a second of startup lag. 4% normal, 15% sweetspot.
{notes} {Another quick, practical move. It's not focused around knocking opponents back, but damaging those directly close to you. The small hitbox makes it crucial to get really close to your opponents, such as Luigi needs to get close to really let loose that 'PWAANG' with his Up + B. If used repeatedly, this move will make Fierce Deity dizzy, and he will get stunned as if hit with a Deku Nut.}

Dash Attack: Charge Slash: Fierce Deity quickly slashes his sword, bringing it up chest level with the blade extending outward. After he slashes once, Fierce Deity will slash again, but this time up, throwing them in the air a short distance. 5% per slash.
{notes} {Insert Blade Jab note here.}

SMASH ATTACKS:
Up Smash: Divine Signal: Fierce Deity thrusts his sword high above his head with both arms. He points his blade to the heavens, and charges it with light, making it glow briliantly. When he finally charges it, he unleashes a powerful beam of light, shooting it towards the sky. No unleashing lag, so watch the f**k out. Very high knockback. 6% uncharged, 12% halway charged, 20% fully charged.

{notes} {This is a really powerful attack that should be used sparingly, as it takes a while to recharge. Think R.O.B. and Wario's specials. The beam extends a bit sideways over Fierce Deity , so the beam is bigger than him. The beam will carry anyone that gets in it's direct line of fire up to the top of the screen, possibly K.O.ing them.}

Side Smash: Sword Slam: Fierce Deity slams his sword down in front him in an 135 degree angle. A small wave of light comes out of his blade and goes a very short distance. VERY VERY HIGH knockback. 7% uncharged, 14% charged, 3% wave
{notes} {This isn't a really powerful attack, nor is it a weak move. The real point is to cleave the guy next to you. I think Ike has a move like this.}

Down Smash: Lightquake: Fierce Deity holds his sword above his head charging it with light. He then plants it into the ground causing tall waves of light to emit from it. There are one to four waves that come from it, depending on how well you charged the attack. Very good knockback, slight lag. 25% sword, 5% per wave.
{notes} {This is another powerful charge attack that shouldn't be used much. The lightwaves push people back like the Isaac Assist Trophy. These can be jumped, however, as they are like walls moving sideways. They only do damage the first time thy hit you. They only dissappear off-screen. The sword, however, is the good part. It will do MAJOR damage if it makes contact, but the hitbox is small, so don't worry. Or do. Be VERY afraid of Fierce Deity .}

Aerial Attacks:
Standard Aerial: Air Slash: Fierce Deity slashes his sword down in an 160 degree arc in front of him. There is a sweetspot on the tip of the blade. Quarter-second lag, and a little knockback too. 5% sword, 11% sweetspot.

{notes} {This is a good standard move, even if it's a little weaker than his normal attacks.}

Foreward Aerial: Aerial Jab: Fierce Deity does an attack simmilar to Blade Jab, but the sword is angled a little higher. 6% sword, 14% sweetspot.
{notes} {This is simmilar to Blade Jab, but I must note some differences. The blade is angled higher, so it will harder for some players and easier for other players to land a hit. The opponent must be above the blade for the sweetspot to hit, so make not of that.}

Backwards Aerial: Helm Splitter: Fierce Deity twists in mid-air, greeting the enemy behind him with a sword to the face. Quarter-second lag and very high knockback. 9%
{notes} {This is a high priority move, and great for knocking off that enemy breathing down your neck.}

Up Aerial: Fierce Thrust: Fierce Deity thrusts his blade upwards with both hands. Good knockback, half a second of lag. 7% normal, 12% sweetspot.
{notes} {No comment. But wait, that IS my comment.}

Down Aerial: Wheel of Blades: Fierce Deity spins 360 degrees, sword sticking out. Good knockback and virtually no lag. 8%
{notes} {Look out below! This attack, if blocked, will putFierce Deityinto "flashing" mode, where he can't use any specials. Opponents, use this weakness to your advantage.}

Grabs:
Grab: Impale: FD's blade turns into pure light and he sticks it straight through the chest of the opponent. 15%

Grab Attack: Gash: Fierce Deity slashes his blade up and down inside the enemy's body. 2% per slash.

Up Throw: Catapult: Fierce Deity swings his sword up and the enemy flies straight off it.

Foreward Throw: Spin Throw: Fierce Deity does a spin attack throwing the opponent far.

Backward Throw:
Reverse Spin Throw: Fierce Deity does a spin throw in reverse.

Down Throw:
Another One Bites the Dust: Fierce Deity slams his opponent down with his sword and pulls it out of them. 5%

Specials:
Standard Special:
Sword Beam: Fierce Deity slashes his sword horizontally at chest level to make a disk of light shoot in front of him. This can be fired quickly multiple times up to three disks. The disks dissapear if they hit anything, or dissapear after five seconds. No knockback, and slight startup lag. 7% sword, 4% per disk.

{notes} {This is a useful attack, but it's predictable and a little easy to dodge. Functions just like Fox's blaster. Sort of. You also get a sword swipe, so you can hit enemies close and far away.}

Up Special: Hover: FD's blade glows with light and he holds it above his head. The sword drags him upwards, and he can make it go up and left or pup and right, which makes his body swing like a pendulum as he does so. The attack eventually loses it's light, however, and cancels the effect. Slight knockback but a second of lag. 10% damage if an enemy happens to touch the blade.
{notes} {This is a great recovery move, more akin to Snake's Up Special. It is not focused on attacking, but those unlucky customers who find a sword up their butt will suffer damage.}

Side Special: Double Deity: Fierce Deity screams ("Hiyahhh!") and a copy of him will appear a few feet from where he is facing. The copy is made of light and will mimic his attacks to a dime and will do the same amount of damage as Fierce Deity , but will disappear at the slightest damage. Significant start-up lag.
{notes} {I can't even think of all the cool things this move can be used for, but the damage sensitivity and lag make it where you might not get a chance to use it much. The clone can move through solid matter, but will disappear if it touches water. "Now that I have a clone, neither of us will be virgins!"}

Down Special: Fierce Agony of the Deity: Fierce Deity plants his sword in the ground. He spreads both arms out and unleashes bloodcurdling screams. Sound waves emanate from him, damaging all around him. A little startup lag, and high or low knockback, depending on how close you are to Fierce Deity. 5% per wave.
{notes} {The huge hitbox of this attack is great, because it will hit even one dodge roll's distance away, and attacks in all 360 degrees. This attack can also be infinitely comboed, like Donkey Kong's Down Special. However, this is another charging attack, so use it sparingly. It also won't work in the air.}

Final Smash: Fierce Seal of Banishment: Fierce Deity glows brilliantly and flies to the center of the stage. His sword disappears and he folds his arms across his chest. He screams aloud in a baritone voice, "Why did you banish me?" He the spreads his arms and legs wide and lets out a bloodcurdling scream. The Triforce symbol and some circles appear multiple times over him, and he starts to suck everyone in close to him. Great meteors and beams of light shoot from off-screen to FD, similar to Ness's PK Starstorm, but in 360 to the center of the screen. This lasts for as long as PK Starstorm. At the end, Fierce Deity screams, "Yahh!" and his sword reappears as he drops back to the stage. 20% per meteor, 30% per beam.
{notes} {This is too awesome to expound on. Just make it last.}

Stances:
Standard Pose:
Fierce Deity stands upright, with his sword held out in front of him.
{notes} {Look at his picture to get a better understanding.}

Run Pose
: Fierce Deity holds his sword to his side, waist level, pointing down, as he runs, leaning slightly forward.

Ground Dodge:
Fierce Deity jumps backwards.

Aerial Dodge: Fierce Deity jumps backwards - IN THE AIR OOOOOH!

Forward Roll: Fierce Deity... rolls forward.

Backwards Roll: Fierce Deity rolls backwards.

Shield: Fierce Deity spins his blade upside down and out a little.

Sleep: Fierce Deity drops his sword and sleeps sitting up.

Dizzy: Fierce Deity drunkenly swaggers with his head down.

Up Taunt: Fierce Deity says in a baritone voice, "You're pathetic."

Side Taunt: Fierce Deity glows brilliantly for a couple of seconds.

Down Taunt: Fierce Deity screams in agony.

Entrance: A bolt of light strikes the ground and Fierce Deity appears from it.

Victory Pose One: Fierce Deity has his sword in the ground and says, "It was... inevitable."

Victory Pose Two: Fierce Deity holds out his sword and goes, "Hiyahhhhh!"

Victory Pose Three: Fierce Deity crosses his arms and scoffs.

Losing Pose: Fierce Deity cannot lose!

Costumes:
Standard Costume:
See picture.

Royal Costume: Tunic and cape and hat turn gold, hair turns pure silver, and boots turn onyx.

Shadow Costume: Clothes turn a lot darker. Hair stays same.

Blue Team:
Boots turn dark blue, tunic, cape, and hair gets bluer.

Red Team: Hair stays same, tunic, cape, and hat turn red. Boots stay the same.

Green Team: Clothes get a forest green color, hair turns white. Boots stay the same.

Kirby Hat:

Kirby gets the facial markings and hat.

Snake's Codec:
Snake: Otacon, who does this guy think he is?
Otacon: That's Fierce Deity, Snake, a demon god of Hyrule. He was banished from the Sacred Realm and sealed in a mask because he was so evil.
Snake: Huh, he doesn't look so tough to me. He has a sword, and I have C4.
Otacon: Snake! Don't fool around! That sword can rip dimensions! Plus, he has light magic.
Snake: Don't worry, I'll be careful.
*END TRASMISSION*

Symbol:
Triforce, like Link and Zelda's.

How do you like my first moveset? Also, when is 4.0 coming out?​

Agi

Smash Lord
What's this? A Fierce Deity moveset that ISN'T a joke?

...must read. (look out, --WAMY--!)

Okay, first thing's first: Everything (plus more) is there. Nice job.
However, the dark red text is difficult to read against the background. You also may want to add different sizes for different sections. What I normally do is make different move categories about size 2, and bold the names of individual moves. You'll need to talk to one of the more senior moveset makers to get anything else constructive.

D

Deleted member

Not as good as the orginal FDL.[/sarcasm]

VERY nice work, possibly to the point that we can't make fun of him anymore.

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
Thank you, what was the joke?
There was a Feirce Diety Link moveset posted earlier in the competition, and it's possibly the worst one in the entire competition. So there's a running joke about it being the best moveset ever and nothing can possibly beat it. What sucks is I posted my moveset right after it, so everyone was talking about it and I got no notice. :(

Also, I think you could make the up smash a little more clear, I don't quite understand it.

Smady

Smash Master
The FDL moveset would benefit from some pictures. Look to YouTube / Google for them. Size them down using paint and its ctrl + w skewing capabilities.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
There was a Feirce Diety Link moveset posted earlier in the competition, and it's possibly the worst one in the entire competition. So there's a running joke about it being the best moveset ever and nothing can possibly beat it. What sucks is I posted my moveset right after it, so everyone was talking about it and I got no notice. :(

Also, I think you could make the up smash a little more clear, I don't quite understand it.
Oh, haha.

The Up Smash: Think like a victorious knight raises his sword in triumph straight up, like, it's floating up and he has to hold on to it. The blade will first glow faintly then brighter, and finally it's very illuminating. He then unleashes a huge beam, like reverse lightning, to the top of the stage, straight up. The light beam is what damages you. The beam is wider than FD. It will then drain him of that smash power, so he can't use the attack well until he's lightly flashing, where it can be fully charged.

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
Oh, haha.

The Up Smash: Think like a victorious knight raises his sword in triumph straight up, like, it's floating up and he has to hold on to it. The blade will first glow faintly then brighter, and finally it's very illuminating. He then unleashes a huge beam, like reverse lightning, to the top of the stage, straight up. The light beam is what damages you. The beam is wider than FD. It will then drain him of that smash power, so he can't use the attack well until he's lightly flashing, where it can be fully charged.
Interesting mechanic. I don't think anyone's ever done something like that for a smash attack. That's pretty original. It sounds a little overpowered, though. By wider than FD, did you mean that if you used it in the middle of Final Destination, it would cover the whole stage? And how long before it can be used again?

Edit: FD=Fierce Diety. Not Final Destination. Lol. And if it's only that wide, it's not overpowered.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver

Smady

Smash Master
Great. Extra images always make a moveset look way better. I recommend you border the images too, which shouldn't be too difficult.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Wah? A Fierce Deity Link that ISN'T CRAP/Joke? Im-impossible.........

Anyway, good job on the FDL moveset. I really like it.

Its just that.....IMO, looking at his stats, he seems a little broken. Granted, FDL is supposed to be "Uber powerful" like in Majora's mask, but in smash, characters are SUPPOSED to be balenced (i'm looking at you Metaknight.) A pros and cons list would help a lot.

Otherwise, good job. I hope that your future movesets (if you are going to do any) are going to be successful in the future as well =).

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Wah? A Fierce Deity Link that ISN'T CRAP/Joke? Im-impossible.........

Anyway, good job on the FDL moveset. I really like it.

Its just that.....IMO, looking at his stats, he seems a little broken. Granted, FDL is supposed to be "Uber powerful" like in Majora's mask, but in smash, characters are SUPPOSED to be balenced (i'm looking at you Metaknight.) A pros and cons list would help a lot.

Otherwise, good job. I hope that your future movesets (if you are going to do any) are going to be successful in the future as well =).
Thank you for the feedback, in the future, my 23+ movesets I already have planned will be more balanced.

Smady

Smash Master
Good work with the images so far, Kholdstare... but I would advise that you move them into the actual moveset. Perhaps you should make a section for 'Kirby's hat' in your moveset and move that image there, and move the second picture to a 'costume section' to describe it as the alternate outfit?

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
Does Fierce Diety say SKRAAAAAA!!!! at any point during the game?

I already have planned
Lol key word is planned. I planned on doing a lot of movesets, mostly odd original characters or self-inserts. But then I realized all my ideas sucked...

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Does Fierce Diety say SKRAAAAAA!!!! at any point during the game?

Lol key word is planned. I planned on doing a lot of movesets, mostly odd original characters or self-inserts. But then I realized all my ideas sucked...
A couple of times.

Next Moveset:

Candlejack, the Ghostly Abductor, joi

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
That's well done, Kholdstare. It's obvious that you put a good amount of effort in; your layout is top-notch, there's plenty of description, and, with a slight tweak in stats, he seems balanced enough. The only minor quibble I could think of is the Neutral Special and the Up Special; they seem just a tad bland. I mean, the extra-creative Forward Special mostly makes up for that, and I know you're being true to the character, so I really can't even complain about that too much.

Looking forward to Candlejack (pretty awesome, I must admit) and anything else coming from you.

Smady

Smash Master
I feel I've pretty much finished my Vivi moveset here, if anyone could suggest additional sections or altercations I could make, I would appreciate it. Perhaps a second Final Smash?

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
What's this?

A Fierce Diety Link set that's... GOOD?

OMG IT'S THE APOCALYPSE RUN!

But seriously, if that's your first move set, then I'm definatley looking fowards to what else you have in store. :)

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
I feel I've pretty much finished my Vivi moveset here, if anyone could suggest additional sections or altercations I could make, I would appreciate it. Perhaps a second Final Smash?
That's a pretty cool moveset. I like the Final Smash just the way it is.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I remember you being helpful last year also. Seeing as Vali and Wiseguy both died, you're the only person I know from back then... :(
Alas and alack, it seems I missed both of them by like, a week. Seriously, I came back on here at the beginning of June, and Wisey's last post was in late May. :(

Guess we've gotta' keep them rose-tinted specs handy...

pensfan78 said:
When this thread started, I had planned on doing about ten or twelve more characters, one of which was a spaceship that shot blocks at people.

But man...making a full-fledged moveset really takes it outta' ya. Prior to this thread, most of my movesets were only about at a 1:1 ratio of sentences to moves.

But hey, quality > quantity, like they always say. :chuckle:

@Kholdstare: Three things...

1. Yay Oni Link sans stupid!

2. The mere concept of a Freakazoid character getting a moveset makes me weak in the knees.

3. I'll just answer your PM here: if you want me to review FDL, post a comment here asking for it, along with a link to the moveset in question.

Also a few more things you might not be aware of, as you're new 'round these here parts:

>The deadline for moveset submissions is October 31st. If you post any movesets after that date, they'll be ignored.
>If you plan on being fairly active in this thread, you might want to consider joining our Social Group, located here.
>MasterWarlord has no life.

...Now, keep in mind that one of those above points is an absolute lie, but I'm not telling which. :bee:

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Thanks Chief Mendez, but I can tell by the feedback here that it is a good moveset.

Also:

WHEN IS MAKE YOUR MOVE 4.0?!?!?!

smashbot226

Smash Master
WHEN IS MAKE YOUR MOVE 4.0?!?!?!
Soon. :laugh:

Impatient user is impatient.

Sigh... I've lost my touch as veteran of MYM...

Could you Commies review my unranked sets...

One last time, before I fade into obscurity???

EDIT: Don't forget to vote for some of my many movesets when votin' comes around!

OR CTHULU WILL TENTACLE **** YOU IN YOUR SLEEP.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Heh... it's often like that... older people lose their motivation for it, while newer people come.

Fierce Deity Link is very good, I hope to see more from you, Kholdstare.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I've finally finished Metal Knuckles extras now, thank the lord I've finished before the dead-line. and I won't talk about any updates to anymore characters, as I am now starting doing new movesets for the next Make your Move.

and for now, i'm doing MECHLESS DR. ROBOTNIK !!!!!!!11!!!

Ideas for now:

*Dr. Robotnik will use his old badniks like Buzz Bomber and Motorbug, as well using weapons of the (IMO rubbish) Egg Pawns, the moveset should be full of nostagia.

*when he dies by a star Ko by Sonic, he will shout "I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG"

*a mid-heavy person whos slow but got some KO moves.

tarman727

Smash Apprentice
A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES:

Bio:
Shadow the Hedgehog is one of the protagonist in the Sonic series. His key part in the series is that he is a clone of Sonic, yet has a very, very different fighting style. He is much more aggressive meaning he has killing moves, which is the one thing sonic does not have.

Stats:
Size: 5/10
Weight: 4/10
(Running) Speed: 9/10 - Only Sonic is faster
Power: 4/10
First Jump: 5/10
Second Jump: 4/10
Fall Speed: 2/10 - Floaty.
Crouch: Yes.
Crawl: No.
Wall Jump: Yes.
Wall Cling: Yes.
Gliding: No.

Standard Attacks:
A: Shadow punches the opponent with his left arm. Slight knockback, and no lag. 2%
A + A: Shadow punches the opponent with each arm while moving forward a bit. Slight knockback and a quarter-second lag. 2% + 2%
A + A + A: Shadow punches the opponent with each arm while moving forward a bit then does a flip kick on the opponent. Good knockback, but slight lag executing it. 2% + 2% + 6%
{notes} {This combo is one of shadows main combo's since he can move across the field slightly with it adding to his field control}

Up Tilt:
Aerial Cover: Shadow lightly flips upside down and kicks upwards doing nice knockback. 7% normal, 11% sweet spot.
{notes} {This is not one of the best up tilts in the game since it leaves you vulnerable to the sides, yet a good Shadow player could use it to his potential.}

Side Tilt: Shadow pushes his arms together in front of him and swings them to the side. This move has medium lag, but is worth it do to high knockback which does 6% damage.
{notes} {This attack is very good as it can give you time to land if your opponent comes up for a side attack in hopes to K.O. you.}

Down Tilt: This is one of Shadows moves that is similar to Sonic's. Shadow kicks downwards to the ground, the only difference between this and Sonics is that this one does two more kicks if it comes in contact with the enemy. The downside to this one is that it does 13% damage on the first hit, and 4% on the 2 other hits.
{notes} {This attack does not combo as well as shadows do to his Up Special being different then Sonic's, yet still gets the job done with the boost}

Dash Attack: Shadow slide kicks the enemy which has a high chance of tripping them and allows you to get close. 6% with low knockback.
{notes} {This move is very advantageous to Shadow due to it allowing him to slide close to the opponent and helps out against long range people.}

SMASH ATTACKS:
Up Smash: Shadow flip kicks upwards which can knock people up in the air well due to its high knockback and 7%-18% damage.
{notes} {This is a beneficial move for Shadow because it is one of his only moves that hits enemies directly into the air which is a good kill move for him.}

Side Smash: Shadow puts his arms out and starts charging. Once charge is let go Shadow moves across the ground quickly while rolled up. It has medium knockback and 4% damage per hit.
{notes} {This move is one of Shadows fasted moves and allows him to dodge attacks easily after hitting.}

Down Smash: This is the second move of Shadow's similar to Sonic. Shadow charges up and then hits down in a ball doing medium-high knockback and 8%-13% damage if the person is in range.
{notes} {This move is not very beneficial to Shadow, yet can rack up damage for him easily.}

Aerial Attacks:
Standard Aerial: Shadow just punches out in front of him hitting the person out of the way. It has a half-second lag, and a little knockback. 5%.
{notes} {One of Shadows worse moves.}

Forward Aerial: Shadow flips forward and hits the enemy with a slight kick doing low knockback. 6%.
{notes} {This move is great because it helps Shadow air dodge.}

Backwards Aerial: Shadow flips backwards and hits the enemy with a slight kick doing low knockback. 6%.
{notes} {This move is great because it helps Shadow air dodge.}

Up Aerial: Flip kick. 5% damage medium knockback.
{notes} {Nothing special.}

Down Aerial: Shadow spins directly down allowing him to go to the ground quickly avoiding stuff like mk's up special. This move does 3% damage with low knockback. The move also has a second lag when you hit the ground.
{notes} {This move adds to Shadows field advantage allowing him to get to the ground when he wants.}

Grabs:
Grab Attack: Gash: Shadow swipes at his enemy with his paws down at the enemy.

Up Throw: Tornado Thrust: Shadow spins into his tornado knocking the enemy up from the insider.

Forward Throw: Forward Thrust Spin Throw: Shadow spins into a ball and shoots the enemy forward.

Backward Throw: Backwards Thrust Spin Throw: Shadow spins into a ball and shoots the enemy backward.

Down Throw: Chaos Barrage: Shadow locks the enemies arms jumps up high, flips, and falls down smashing the opponents head into the ground.

Specials:
Standard Special: Spin Roll: Shadow rolls up in the air and when you tap B again flies down at the enemy and comes back up. Exactly like Sonics yet slower and more powerful. Does 6% damage with low knockback.
{notes} {Very good for locking your opponent in a small area, yet easily defeated by a shield}

Up Special: Chaos Boost: Shadow becomes fiery and blasts upward, does 5% damage with no lag.
{notes} {Not the best recovery, but like fox's without lag.}

Side Special: Blaster Rifle: Shadow charges up his rifle and fires it, which is almost exactly like Samus's. The damage range is 4%-20%.
{notes} {This is a useful attack, but it's predictable and a little easy to dodge. You can hit enemies close and far away.}

Down Special: Black Pearl Tornado: Shadow spins for a timed tornado(As many times as you can tap it), allowing you to drag your opponent in to you across the stage. 5% damage with minimal knockback.
{notes} {The huge hitbox of this attack is great, because it will easily combo with other moves and allows you to drag them in.}

Final Smash: Fiery Chaos: The seven emeralds appear in front of Shadow and he becomes fiery, then turns into Super Shadow. He is just like Super Sonic yet he can press B to dash forward.

Stances:
Standard Pose: Sonic is moving his arms out in front of him ready to punch.

Run Pose: Shadow runs with his arms behind him due to his speed.

Ground Dodge: Shadow flips and does a somersault to dodge.

Aerial Dodge: Shadow flips and pushes his arms down to move

Forward Roll: Shadow rolls forward.

Backwards Roll: Shadow rolls backwards.

Shield: Shadow blocks his face with his arms crossing.

Sleep: Shadow becomes mopey and starts to snore.

Dizzy: Shadow's cheeks turn red and he starts spinning around.

Up Taunt: Shadow locks his arms at his chest and stares upward.

Side Taunt: Shadow points forward and gives a cold stare.

Down Taunt: Shadow starts spinning and bouncing on the ground.

Symbol: Shadows symbol from his games.

Entrance: Shadow rides onto the stage on his motorcycle and flips off.

Victory Pose One: Shadow says "That wasn't worth my time"

Victory Pose Two: Shadow says "Did you honestly think you stood a chance?"

Victory Pose Three: Shadow crosses his arms, twitches his head and smurfs.

Losing Pose: Shadow punches the ground with his fist.

Costumes:
Standard Costume: See picture.

Shadow Costume: Shadow loses the red on his body.

Reverse shadow: Shadow's black turns white.

Blue Team: Sonics red turns to blue.

Red Team: Sonics red becomes darker.

Green Team: Sonics red becomes green.

Kirby Hat:

Unlock Message:
Shadow, the perfect life-form, has now entered the battle!

Stage:
The stage is something like this. It is a normal stage with a few hills, yet, there are guys in the background that start to attack you at random times.

Music:
Never Turn Back
Final Doom
Soarin' Over the Space Wall
All Hail Shadow

Wiimote Sound:
Shadow says "Humph".

Unlocking:
To unlock shadow, play with sonic 50 times, beat Sonic's subspace emissary, or play 250 matches in Vs Mode.

Subspace Emissary:
Shadow is fighting the chaos beast, while it suddenly knocks him out and runs away. You wake up with Sonic and team up to take it down.

Boss:

This is not your average boss. It is huge and you fall right through it when you attack it. All of your moves do 1% damage and fly right through except your Up Special and your Side Special. This boss has high knockback and good movement, so watch out!

Snake's Codec:
Snake: Great, another hedgehog.
Otacon: Watch out snake, this one doesn't like to mess around.
Snake: So? When do my enemies ever?
Otacon: Well, just watch out, or else.
Snake: Or else what?
Otacon: O never mind.
*END TRASMISSION*

Smady

Smash Master
Ack, I'm trying to make a 'Challenger Approaching' image for Vivi, but I can't use Photoshop on this laptop.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
(Shadow moveset)

Up Aerial: Fierce Thrust: Fierce Deity thrusts his blade upwards with both hands. Good knockback, half a second of lag. 7% normal, 12% sweetspot.
{notes} {No comment. But wait, that IS my comment.}
LOL
Any1 noticed that?

Anyway, much better than your Sora moveset. Organized and all that crap. Its just that his attacks somewhat lack originalty.

Though no offense, i prefer Spade's moveset

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community

This moveset is already win solely due to this special feature.

@Shadow: Much better then Sora, you've put some actual effort into this one, considering how many minor features you list and the organization. I still would prefer to see more detail, but I'm the biggest person here on that, so you don't have to please me. The fact you have an actual picture for your Kirby hat is good, but it looks rather generic and doesn't really relate to Shadow that much.

@Fiercy Diety Link: Inferrior to the original. There's no way this one can hope to steal the other one's lime light, it's destined to win the contest.

I was the one who started the fierce diety link fad by saying how great it was, so yeah. Anyone else remember his first moveset, Deku Link?

tarman727

Smash Apprentice
Lol, its my second move set so i guess that's good. And the only reason my move sets aren't that original are because im trying to make people who i can see in the game :p

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910

This moveset is already win solely due to this special feature

I was the one who started the fierce diety link fad by saying how great it was, so yeah. Anyone else remember his first moveset, Deku Link?
ahhh, people remember their childhood memories of watching AOSTH, ahhh, the good'ol memories. I remember all of the good things >_> <_<.

and I remember that Deku Link moveset too! There has been too many LOL moments in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom