• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee Character Stock Icons

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
I think the characters from Melee that were cut (Mewtwo, Roy, Dr. Mario, Young Link, Pichu) should have their own "postbit" as well.

Is this a possibility? Some people still play Melee, and that may be there main. It'd be nice to see Mewtwo or Roy's face still around. People seemed to have forgot about their existence which is unfortunate. :"|
I don't have their stock icons (and couldn't find them), but if you find them, send them to me and I'll add them.
I know people want to have Roy or Pichu or Young Link's face as their character, or just to have the option.

Does anyone know where we can find the stock icons?

Zodiac

Smash Master
I know people want to have Roy or Pichu or Young Link's face as their character, or just to have the option.

Does anyone know where we can find the stock icons?
I think we could always rip them from a high res screen shot of melee

Leech

Smash Journeyman
pros can make some sprites.. other then that.. maybe if u find an emulator.. u can take a screenie and crop the stock icons..

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
they've already been posted, but, you can get a TON of the textures / fonts / etc. from spriters-resource.
This includes Stock Icons.
M2:

Overload

Smash Lord
So how would we go about putting that into our profiles?
just right click and click save picture as and save to destktop, then go to edit avatar choose custom avatar. If it doesn't let you right click an individual picture hit the prnt screen button, go to paint hit ctrl v, cut out the part you want, hit new, paste that part, save to desktop, go to custom avatar and locate the file

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
just right click and click save picture as and save to destktop, then go to edit avatar choose custom avatar. If it doesn't let you right click an individual picture hit the prnt screen button, go to paint hit ctrl v, cut out the part you want, hit new, paste that part, save to desktop, go to custom avatar and locate the file
I'm guessing they want the stock icons as their little "Main" picture on the side of their post, not their avatar.

Overload

Smash Lord
Finally it says smash character instead of brawl character, and these new icons are awesome

Goldberg

Smash Apprentice
Fox:

Marth:

Sheik:

Falco:

Peach:

C. Falcon:

Jigglypuff:

Ice Climbers:

Samus:

Dr. Mario: