• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link Board I Need Your Help

TheFast

Smash Lord
Ok I recently learn about the tourney Fast1 so I want to change my name. I'll make a list of name people suggest and if people could make suggestions on names, then maybe vote for their favorite so I can find a new name. I'm putting this on the TL boards because I know most of the people who lurk on these boards. So what do yall think my new name should be.

Rules: Name suggestions must be 5 letters or under. Everybody gets one vote and one suggestion. You can choice to delete your suggestion if it doesn't have the most votes. You can change your vote from one name to another but only have on vote at a time. Please don't make joke votes or suggestions (enless its easy to understand as a joke) II want this thread to be taken as seriously as possiable (as seriously as the Toon Link Boards can get anyways) because I will be using this name after all.

Ideas:

1)Irony

2)WiSh!

3)UWish
Sasukebowser
PrepareYourself

4)Eight

5)Chalk
VeitGeek

6) Player Formal Known As Fast (PFKAF)
ME

Please Offer Your Help Toon Link Boards :urg:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Why does the fact that FAST1 was a tournament have to do with you wanting to change your username? You do know you must ask a moderator to change your username in the first place, no?

Really, what if I named my tourney Irony? Would you have to change your name again? lol

TheFast

Smash Lord
no I would of had the name 1st but Fast1 had the name before me, and I want people to think that i named myself after that tourney. Also I dont care about my smashboards name I'm talking about the name I use while playing brawl. One of my friends said Ebony or Ivory lol.

vbdood1337

Smash Apprentice
I want this thread to be taken as seriously as possiable (as seriously as the Toon Link Boards can get anyways)
Uhh... nipaa?
^ has no clue what that means or where its from, seriously. But it fits all of your rules (lol)

Being serious though, I really wouldn't change your name just because there was a tourney with a name like it. You need to get a moderator to change it for you, and people who already know your name would be confused. But if you really feel like you need it to be changed, give it a shot.

TheFast

Smash Lord
Nipaa is a Toon Link official joke I wouldn't wanna take that (great idea though >.<). The point of this is because I want to be original and once again I wouldn't change my Smash boards account I'd live with it but use my new name in real life.

TheFast

Smash Lord
not my taste but im leaving it up to yall so im putting up there.

EDIT: O its in my name >.< I forget where I got the YouWish from

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
You have a tourney named after you and you complain. wtf
I'd be happy if there was a "sasukebowser1"
"uwish"

TheFast

Smash Lord
Nobody wants to vote for any?

You have a tourney named after you and you complain. wtf
I'd be happy if there was a "sasukebowser1"
"uwish"
They had the name 1st >.< so its not "named after me" Id be named after it. If im to be named after something I want to to be a reference that I would enjoy being related to. Not to say I dont enjoy tourneys but I really don't want to be name after one or have people I am named after one. Also there should totally have a tourney named Sasukebowser1 I would go.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Chalk

C2 (Anime fetishes...<_<)

Bombs

C4

santI (not SANTi)

Ken
M2K
KDJ

Dr.M

Skates

^ And other nonsense offered to you for free.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
lol I was messing with you man.

Guys, vote for "uwish".
Its obviously the best choice.
That or "santI". <_<

TheFast

Smash Lord
Chalk

C2 (Anime fetishes...<_<)

Bombs

C4

santI (not SANTi)

Ken
M2K
KDJ

Dr.M

Skates

^ And other nonsense offered to you for free.
Im putting chalk up because it made me laugh the 2nd hardest, dont want to bring opon the wrath of SANTi by putting up santI into the suggestions (enless chalk is another refferance to maybe some1 ive never heard of before>.<)

Put my vote toward w/e you like best outta them all :O
care to make a real vote?

lol I was messing with you man.

Guys, vote for "uwish".
Its obviously the best choice.
That or "santI". <_<
Hope you know im taking you serious whether you like it or not.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
SMeLLYPOOPNUGGeTS

edit1: that's almost a palindrome!
edit2: lol Sarah Palin

Seriously though. Keep your name the way it is.

TheFast

Smash Lord
What was I expecting putting this on the toon link boards >.<
But W/e I guess Ill stick with Fast iunno people in real life give me weird look cuz my parter in team is Veel (full name is Veelhelm) so you got Fast and Veel and they are like how do yall get those names. Iunno how my partner got his but I got mine from my friends saying "He's so fast. He's so fast he makes fast people look.... not fast." They have a weird voice that goes with it to it makes me laugh every time they do it.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You don't need to enter tournaments under your smashboards name.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I'm not giving lots of suggestions under 5 characters. Leave me out of the list if you want.

Amoda (the first with 5)
TheRock
iWish (another with five letters)
Immolation
IcedWish

That's it.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
I like sasukebowser's uwish, but I'd suggest caps. Result: UWish

Mine is PrepU. How awesome is that =D

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
Why does the fact that FAST1 was a tournament have to do with you wanting to change your username? You do know you must ask a moderator to change your username in the first place, no?

Really, what if I named my tourney Irony? Would you have to change your name again? lol
SamuraiPanda told me that they don't do name changes anymore

I vote chalk

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I have trouble coming up with a game names for most games too. :p

I dunno go for somthing like:
- Zana
- Secsy
- Fraj
or just use your real name like Ken. Hehe

But seriously go with anything you want. Even your real name/middle name/last name, take or add a few letters/numbers could work.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Maybe just abbreviate a longer name idea you have. I went from BOLT to Shadow Moth, which I abbreviated to SMOTH x__X
.............U

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
uwish is the obvious choice. >_>
Just change it to that. It sounds awesome.

TheFast

Smash Lord
I said awhile ago I dont like the you wish part I dont even know where I got it from it was just something random added to my name >.< thats why I correct people when they call me Fuw937 and the number 937 was an accident because my brother uses that normal and it was stuck in my head and I typed it in without thinking. I'm actually warming up to the name chalk though. Its just random enough for me. I mean thats the reason I picked Fast is i thought it was random enough that nobody else would have it...... I was wrong. So then I thought Of Irony but nobody seems to like that -.- I think Chalk is funny enough for people to like. I would just have to put up with being called chalk at tourney. But then again I might just stick with Fast. Who knows what will happen.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I said awhile ago I dont like the you wish part I dont even know where I got it from it was just something random added to my name >.< thats why I correct people when they call me Fuw937 and the number 937 was an accident because my brother uses that normal and it was stuck in my head and I typed it in without thinking. I'm actually warming up to the name chalk though. Its just random enough for me. I mean thats the reason I picked Fast is i thought it was random enough that nobody else would have it...... I was wrong. So then I thought Of Irony but nobody seems to like that -.- I think Chalk is funny enough for people to like. I would just have to put up with being called chalk at tourney. But then again I might just stick with Fast. Who knows what will happen.
Florida's Awesome Summer Tourney.

Srsly, you should have expected that one. >_>

TheFast

Smash Lord
Of course, of course. What a fool I was >.<
The fact that I live in Jacksonville Florida makes the name Fast even worse. So ima bout to update this tread cuz now it has less of a chance of being Fast.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Just keep it fast then.
Or go with Chalk.
W/e.
Names don't mean anything. ._.

Top Bottom