• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
We join our TMNT friend as he's seen talking to some old guy. It is Yau-man. Yau-man just stands there while Leo talks.

"Tell me.........who are you?" Leonardo says.

"You tell me. I'm just a guy from the Survivor TV show who's time has passed already. I can see much anger in you. Calm down and let me talk to you." Replys Yau-man.

"Who the heck do you think you are? Master Splinter? No your not. Don't try to lecture me old man!!" Leonardo responds not being able to control his anger.

Leo gets up, getting ready to fight by bringing his katanas out. Yau-man then turns his face into a serious motion. He knows what to do. He must fight back.
Nice portrayal, although you should change the bolded part to: a computer engineer who's time has passed already. His days competing in Survivor are over.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Iron Mom? This is relevant to my interests!
I will definitely have to make a moveset for her at some point, then.

Man, I'm really loading myself up with stuff... Don't expect all of this. Some of it is really just ideas. But as Mr. Frosty was requested (and is cool) and Iron Mom sparked interest (and is cool), I will be sure to do them, whether separately or as a team thing.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
your doing too much at the moment Kibble, just do one thing at a time at your own pace, and you are expected too make all these characters and be the main man in MYM4! you have been expected too do so much before MYM4 comes out.

(so no-one thinks Robotniks down-b is cheap then? its on the previous page and I would like to know if its unfair or not!)

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
[lolchillinz]

Iron Mom is wacky. Chef Kawasaki is definitely the best miniboss times a million.

Seriously, if the four miniboss set doesn't pan out, I'd be perfectly happy to make him a moveset.

And now, without further ado, here's a Tasmanian treat!

TY THE TASMANIAN TIGER

RELEVANCE TO CHARACTER: Looks solid in this department. I'm not all too knowledgable about this particular character, but you've included plenty of boomerangs and feral tiger-primal-style attacks. Your Specials are pulled directly from the game, it seems, which is always good to see. 7/10

DETAIL: Hmmm... you've got damage on all attacks. You also mention knockback on pretty much all those that could possibly play the role of kill moves, and range on some attacks. However, I'd love to hear something about how quickly these come out. And some are just over-simplified, and kinda hard to envisage. Mostly, I'd like to know what happens if you miss catching a boomerang. Or is it impossible to move while it's in the air? 5/10

BALANCE: Now, at first, I just read the stats, and I was gaping. Above average weight, great speed, excellent recover, good power, nice traction, and fantastic projectile? B-R-O-K-E-N! But then I got to reading it... I'm not sure whether it was intentional, but whenever you mention what % an attack kills at, even if you say it's one with massive knockback, it's really high. Unless you're consistently talking about tossing Bowser all the way across FD, his attacks have miserably low knockback. Which is good for you here, as it neuters most of his other, ridiculous stats. His projectile, though, is pretty stupid (ly good). The damage it dishes out is... excessive to say the least. 5/10

ORIGINALITY: Okay, now here, the moveset suffers. Many attacks are exactly like another character's: his Up Air is "Does a kick like Lucario's". His projectile is pretty nifty, with all of the potential 'rangs, but his other specials are relatively dull. His Smashes are sort of okay, though. 4/10

PLAYSTYLE: I think you did alright here. Boomerangs are definitely and clearly the main theme of the set, and they give it quite an interesting level of ranged, speedy gameplay. Some attacks seem out of place; most of his (cloned) Aerials don't really have any connection to the rest of his set, with the possible exception of his Down and Up Aerials. But in general, you did well in this category. 6/10

ORGANIZATION: GAAAH I'S BLIND! Seriously, this is a bit too colourful per me. You used neon colours, which kinda ticks me off. You also avoided BBCode, tsk tsk. But at least you included some nice headers with fancy little asterisks or what-have you. And I AM judging this category less strictly than the others. 6/10

EXTRAS: You included 'em, alright. You've got quite a few there, with plenty o' pictures. +1

OVERALL: This moveset suffers from lack of detail and cloned moves here and there. This is actually one and the same: replace those dull Aerials with something a bit fancier and more unique, and take some time to explain these updated attacks. Tone down the projectile a bit, and also bring some of his stats down while bringing his knockback up: a Smash should, on average, kill at 110% or so, methinks. Against Mario, that is. You've got a good start: build on it.

34/60

More to come later.

[/lolchillinz]

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Am I the only one who feels so ignored and unimportant...?

Eh. Whatever. I will blow you all away with the two movesets which I will definitely post in MYM 4.0.
I will make MasterWarlord and Chief Mendez go O_O when they see my movesets.
I will make everyone try to have such interesting concepts for characters likemine.
And I will NOT share my French fries with anyone who goes on and reads over my posts like they weren't important.

*shakes fist*

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
KingK.Rools math skill = Epic Phail Lol!!!!!111!!! nah, Jk Jk, yeah, I was going to say what Chief Mendez said!

EDIT: mistakes happen to all of us, and usually people notice them before you!

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
HAX GOD

stats

speed NaN/10
power NaN/10
jump NaN/10

ground moves
A- instant KO
A,A instant KO were opponent loses 2 lives
ftilt instant KO everyone in front of him
utilt instant KO everyone above him
dtilt spikes opponents hit THROUGH the stage no matter how solid the ground is

air attacks
uair fly forever
nair instant KO everyone
fair instant KO (if ur solid snake u lose 10000000 stocks)
bair takisumi senpyuuku (jk instant KO)

special attacks
forward B instant win
up B instant KOing SHORYUKEN!
down B break the stage in half with a punch to the ground
neutral B break everyone elses wii

kirby hat is kirby becomes made of 1s and 0s

snake codec
snake:octagon what is that
*crackling*
snake spontaneously combusts and loses a stock

Junahu

Smash Ace
The entry list is up to date again.

@DancingFrogman; Robotnik's Down-B isn't cheap, but I still have some suggestions.
  • When robotnik throws the scanner, and it hits someone, it should do damage.
  • If Mario, capes it, it should turn around and scan Robotnik instead
  • There should be some sort of visual effect to indicate that a player has been scanned and is more susceptable to knockback (I reccomend having the scanner follow the player around)
  • Stop putting an exclaimation point at the end of every sentence!

The_Great_Panda

Smash Apprentice
Fayt Liengod

Fayt Liengod

A’s​

AA- Fayt will slash downwards 3% and then do a rising slash 4%, when over 60% the rising slash will become a horizontal kick 6%. The reach here is the same as an average character’s reach, as well as their knock back.

Up Tilt- Fayt will lean back and into a high angled roundhouse kick 6%, this puts Fayt into an odd shape helping and hurting his evasion, it reaches out fairly far but short characters can fit under it, the knock back isn’t much but it is only a tilt, it could probably kill an average character at 180%

Up Smash- Fayt will do a flip kick in front of him that will reach slightly behind him before it isn’t counted for damage 4-8%, it’s fairly close ranged and has enough knock back to kill at 140%, if you perform this smash in a 1 second succession (like link’s forward smash) Fayt will do a flip slash with the same hit range and hit box, but it will deal 4-12% and can kill at 120%

Left/Right Tilt- Fayt will lean into a semi-heavy vertical downward swing 8% its fairly close ranged but it knocks the opponent into the ground and bounces them off of it for a semi decent set up for Shotgun Blast, there isn’t much knock back so the set up should be fine untill they’re over 100% and any knock back is a lot

Left/Right Smash- Shotgun Blast- Fayt will wave his left arm up in the pressed direction leaving real quick twinkles of red light behind, then he will wave his arm down causing all the spots that twinkled to make mini explosions 8-16%. Do to the knock back only one explosion can hit an opponent, there’s enough knock back in this attack to kill an average character at 120%. This attack looks and functions exactly like one of Tabuu’s attacks just much, much smaller and closer. Out of all of Fayt’s smashes this attack does have the most after-lag though…

Down Tilt- Fayt will crouch and do a similar downward slash to his forward tilt just les heavy 6%, but this one will have knock back pushing the opponent forward. Range wise there’s not much to it but it will give some symbology charge time at fair percentages so use it while you can.

Down Smash- Fayt will lock his stance and blade back like Marth does with his B but higher up, when the attack is loosed Fayt will jab downwards in front of himself 4-8% and then quickly spin around for a small rising slash 6-12% The range here is fairly close but it covers most of the area around Fayt from shoulder down, the knock back is fairly average for a smash, it could kill around 130% with minimal before and after-lag

Dash A- Charge- Fayt will pull his sword back, not sheathed, tuck his shoulder in and aim it outward and do a simple short-ranged tackle 8% during the tackle Fayt will be surrounded in a bluish wind force aura like thingy, the knock back of this attack is the same as an average character’s dash attack, as for range it’s pretty close ranged but the aura force stuff makes the hit box quite large, all angles from Fayt’s head and some bit outward in the direction he is facing.

Ledge Attack 1- Fayt will pull himself onto the ledge and merge into a diagonal downward spin slash 8% For a ledge attack this has a surprisingly great set up due to its little forward knock back, it bounces them off of the ground and into the air for an easy grab or Shotgun Blast.

Ledge Attack 2- Fayt will pull himself onto the ledge and do an auto-grab, from here if anyone got caught he will simply stab straight forward pushing them away 10%, Fayt will not be able to do anything a normal grab would allow but that stab, the knock back is fairly weak, but it will buy you enough time to get back on the stage

Recovery Attack- Fayt will do a weird bend and twist type spin with his sword out as he regains his stance and stands up 6%, it may be weak in damage and knock back but for a recovery attack it has GREAT range, about a Bowser and a 1/3

B’s

B- Symbology- Fayt will pull his hand behind him as a bright bluish white orb starts to glow around it, after some charge time (minimal for simpler symbology, longer for more advanced) he will perform one of the following symbology:

Firebolt- Fayt will pull back and thrust his arm forward saying, “Firebolt!” sending a small fireball straight forward 12%, Firebolt has a .6 second charge time and has a 25% chance of occurring below 60%, at 60% or higher it has a 15% chance of occurring. This attack probably won’t kill until at least 160% (((This attack will go as far as off screen but is real easy to dodge)))

Ice Needles- Fayt will pull back and thrust his arm forward saying, “Ice Needles!” sending a small barrage of 10 needles forward, some going slightly up each doing 2 percent, Ice Needles has a .6 second charge time and a 25% chance of occurring below 60%, at 60% or higher it has a 15% chance of occurring. This attack has little knock back but probably more a push effect as it has little lag afterwards, it probably won’t kill untill 200% or higher, maybe not even then. (((This attack has about 4/5 the range of Link’s boomerang)))

Lightning Blast- Fayt will pull back and thrust his arm forward saying, “Lightning Blast!” creating a chain like stream of lightning that has a fair length for great range 14%. Lightning Chain has a .6 second charge time and has ok knock back for early symbology but is fairly noticeable so you won’t accidentally run into it, it probably could kill at 150%. It has a 25% chance of occurring below 60% and a 15% chance above 60%. Range wise this attack is probably about half of Final Destination.

Earth Glaive- Fayt will pull back and thrust his arm forward saying, “Earth Glaive!” causing a spear like spire to jet up from the ground (not out of it) in front of him, that one will fade away and another will pop out in about ½ second successions twice ((a total of 3 glaives, the starter and 2 followers)) each doing 6%, there is a .6 second charge time to this attack, though this attack has great range its knock back can limit its hit total at 50% or higher. This is probably the best killing early symbology; it might kill at 140%. This attack has a 25% chance of occurring below 60% and a 15% of occurring above 60%.

Deep Freeze- (((appears at 60% or higher only)))Fayt will pull back and thrust his arm forward saying, “Deep Freeze!” causing the nearby ground to freeze over about ½ the height of Yoshi, anyone other than Fayt that touches it will receive 16% with a 5% chance of freezing. This attack goes out about the length of a Bowser and half from Fayt on both sides. There is about a 1 second charge time and fair enough knock back to kill at 120%. This attack will occur about 20% of the time when above 60%.

Stone Rain- (((appears at 60% or higher only))) Fayt will pull back and thrust his arm forward saying, “Stone Rain!” causing lots of rocks a bit bigger than bomb-ombs to fall around him in the nearby area, each rock will do 3%, there is a random number of amount and location in the maximum radius of 2 Bowsers, at first the rocks won’t do much knock back but it goes in multiples of hits, 1 rock won’t do much, 2 will push you a bit and 3+ will do knock back that might kill an average character at about 130%. There is about a 1 second charge time to activate this attack and will occur 20% of the time.

Explosion- (((appears at 125% or higher only, at this point this will be the only symbology that appears at all))) Fayt will pull back and thrust his arm forward saying, “Explosion!” causing a large ball of fire to form and fall down about ½ the distance of Final Destination in front of him, once this ball hits the ground it will make a large explosion about 4/5 the size of Final Destination, it will deal damage like a smart bomb and total 25%, the final hit will probably kill an average character at 80%, if the ball doesn’t land on solid ground it will keep dropping and drag anyone beneath it down with it, this attack will always drag people beneath it, but if they hit ground it will push past them and explode from there. There is about a 1.2 second charge time to this attack.

Up B- Air Raid- Fayt will do a rising slash 4%that sends bluish air slash type thingies upward at an angle (one hit regardless) simultaneously with the slash 2%. From here Fayt will do a heavy downwards slash 4% that sends out the same air slash thingies 2%. Regardless of position these air slashes will keep going untill they hit something. Knock back wise the air slashes don’t have much, they’ll kill at maybe 180% for an average character, but the rising slash itself will probably kill at 100% for average characters, the downward slash is a fairly strong meteor smash. The attack functions exactly the same in the air, but Fayt will drop in an unresponsive state untill he lands on the ground.

Left/Right B- Blade of Fury- During this attack Fayt’s sword will have a bluish white aura around his blade that enlarges the hit box of this attack. First Fayt will swing his sword diagonally up and to the right with one arm 3%, then Fayt will do a heavy vertical slash downwards in front of him with both hands 3%, after this Fayt will lunge for a stab, the first half of the impact will do 3%, if the opponent got hit with a lower part of the blade they will be pushed to the tip and receive another 3% with the largest knock back of the attack. The first three slashes have no hope of killing untill 160% and may push the opponent out of the combo after 50%, but the final part may kill an average character at 110% During this time each slash pulls Fayt a bit farther forward and has some semi decent range in themselves, about the size of Bowser in range.

Down B- Dimension Door- Fayt will surround himself, though still very visible, in a purple and black tower of energy that has some quick flares coming off of it, though it doesn’t do any damage alone the tower is involved in this counter. If anyone lands a successful attack on Fayt while he is in this tower he will appear behind them and perform a heavy horizontal slash 10%, if this happened early enough the enemy will crash into the tower and receive an additional 5% with more knock back, the full combo would kill an average character at 120%, without the towers help, about 140% This attack will work in the air, but Fayt drops like Lucario does…After the attack Fayt will be in an unresponsive state untill he lands on the ground.

Aerials​

Neutral A- Fayt will crunch in and roll will his sword extended for almost a second 10% There isn’t too much knock back here but it is fair for a neutral air, it might kill at 160%, as for range it’s pretty good for a neutral air, about ¾ a Bowser’s worth

Up A- Fayt will quickly thrust a smaller and weaker version of Ice Needles above his head, the barrage will be more focused and much shorter, only a bit longer then Link’s sword, there are two hits possible here, the first happens at the palm of Fayt’s hand where the blast is strongest 10%, after that there is the weaker needles that deal 6%. The strike at the palm is insanely close ranged but the knock back could kill at 130%, the aftermath needles might kill at 150%

Forward A- Fayt will lean forward and then do a semi-heavy stab 6% that is followed by a shard upward lift into a slash 6% Each attack has fair knock back, though the first is much less, the stab might kill a 150%; however, the slash may manage a kill at 140%. As for range they’re no better then Link’s forward air.

Backward A- Fayt will turn around and whip a Lightning Blast 12%, for a back air this attack has HUGE range, but it’s nowhere near as dangerous as most back airs, it still has some good knock back, it could probably kill at 130%

Down A- Fayt will do a flip but increase his fall speed while scattering the firebolts downward that move in a w shaped formation slowly moving further apart, each bolt does 5% and has a weak element of meteor smash to them so not much knock back, enough for some protection, as for range they will travel outwards for about a second and a half so it’s fairly decent with the speed they move at, about 3.5/5 Samus’ charge shot

Grabs​

Grab- Fayt will reach out to grab his opponent, pull them in and hold them up by their collar/throat/etc.

Neutral Grab- Fayt will take the back end of the handle of his sword and jab it into the opponent’s stomach 1%

Up Grab- Fayt will do a flip while he holds his sword out, thus slashing during the flip knocking the opponent upwards 8%, there isn’t much knock back here, enough to kill an average character at 190% but it is a great set up for Fayt’s Up Smash

Forward Grab- Side Kick- Fayt will push the opponent forward slightly and do a medium height and do a horizontal spin kick knocking them away 8%, for his grabs this probably has the highest knock back killing an average character at 160%

Backward Grab- Fayt will push the opponent behind him, elbow them in the back and then thrust with a flat palm strike knocking the opponent away 10% The attack has an average amount of knock back for grabs, it could kill an average character at 175%

Down Grab- Fayt will slam the opponent into the ground and stomp on them 2% This attack has no knock back, which leaves the opponent flat on the ground, capable of a recovery attack, but Fayt has a counter, so after this grab activate it immediately!

Movement​

Inactivity Stance 1- Fayt will blink in and out of normal and darker shades of his current costume and though it’s hard to see it will appear as though Fayt is a fading hologram (For those who don’t know Fayt is a computer program)

Inactivity Stance 2- Fayt will pull out a communicator and say, “Give me a minute!” shaking his head slightly as he puts it away in his pocket.

Dash- Fayt will run forward at a pace just a little slower then Metaknight’s, while he runs he will hold his sword behind him sort of dragging it through the wind.

Roll dodge- Fayt will kind of do a side step and slide during it in the pressed direction; it has a distance just a bit shorter then Lucario’s roll dodge.

Crawl- yes

Wall Jump- yes

Wall Cling- no

Glide- no

Taunts​

Taunt 1- Fayt will fake a charge of symbology, like Fox fakes a charge of his Up B

Taunt 2- Fayt will pull out his communicator, press a few buttons on it and put it away.

Taunt 3- Fayt will blink away in a teleporter similar to the one that sends him to the 4D world and then come back right before the teleporter fades away.

Final Smash​

Ethereal Beast

Ethereal Beast works similar to Lucario’s Final Smash, but Fayt is not confined to center top, he jumps about as high as 2.5X of his jumps from where he is standing grows wings allowing free air born movement. Pressing any of the A combinations will activate Divine Blade, Fayt will swing a large sword glowing in white light 15%, at a downward angle in front of him, it halfway resembles a swing of Ike’s Great Ether, knock back wise this attack may kill an average character at 85%.

By pressing any of the B combinations will activate the main part of Ethereal Beast, Fayt will fire a large whitish yellow beam downward at an angle in the direction he is facing, though it is slanted it could reach about ¾ the way across Final Destination from a fair height, it will not travel any farther then this, but Fayt is able to freely move so have fun pushing people to their doom ^^ Damage wise this beam will do about 5-7% a second. Knock back wise the beam won’t do much unless you let go of it while an opponent is caught in it, in which case it will probably kill at about 95%, but who needs knock back when you can just push?

This whole transformation will last about 16 seconds.​

Extras​

Stats

Power- 7.5
Speed-6
Attack Lag- 5 (varies but all in all medium)
Range- 6.5
Grabs- 8
Jump- 9 (very similar to Zeru Suit Samus)
Recovery- 5 (Fayt may have great jumps and a good ‘sweet spot’ but his attacks can’t aid him very much, especially in horizontal recovery)
Weight- Fayt is a mid-heavy character, similar to Link in weight
Size- Fayt is slightly taller than Link but shorter then Gannon​

Battle Entry- Fayt will walk out of a pile of 1’s and 0’s that grouped in a cylinder like shape

Victory Pose 1- Fayt will do Dimension Door, then slash and hold his pose from there.

Victory Pose 2- Fayt will sprout the wings from Ethereal Beast and flap them to start floating, not moving to far up and not at all to the sides.

Victory Pose 3- Fayt will flash away in the teleporter to the 4D world.

Victory Theme- The Star Ocean start menu music will play.

Kirby Hat- Kirby will get Fayt’s hair and a small tattoo on his back (though it is never revealed that Fayt has this tattoo, the idea of symbology is based off of images placed on one’s person that grants them these abilities.

Wii Mote Sound- You will here the charging sound of a symbology attack

Logo- His logo is the small bluish white sphere that surrounds Fayt’s hand when he does a symbology attack.

Universe: Star Ocean

Boss: Crosell, Crosell is a giant dragon fought in the Urssa Lava Caverns in Star Ocean: Till The End of Time, sadly there are no images of him anywhere online and I’ve forgotten how his only two actual attacks appear but here’s what I got…

Doom Raid- Crosell will stomp 20% and send out a massive shockwave similar to the rings of death Tabuu uses, but horizontal 15%

Supreme Fire Breath- Crosell will let out a large burst of fire from his mouth, he will then move his head up and down in an attempt to hit you with it, it deals about 10% a second but has some very high knock back at the end when he increases the force, but no new damage.

Wing Blade- Crosell will fly at the top of the screen to the right/left with his wing extended out towards the ground 15%, he will then fly to the side he came from the first time doing the same attack (similar to Ridley’s tail attack)

Death Claw- Crosell will do a heavy vertical slash downwards in front of him with both of his claws; he will move forward slightly giving it some reach 25%

Play Style- Fayt functions similar to a fusion of Link, Ness/Lucas and Marth. His actual attacks often play out like Link or Marth but he has many variable styled attacks like Ness/Lucas.

Snake Codec

Snake: Otacon, got any info on this guy?

Otacon: Any info on what guy, there’s nothing on radar…

Snake: The kid right in front of me!

Otacon: Snake, there is nothing that’s alive in your area…

Snake: Get image of this place and tell me that!

Otacon: Oh, that’s Fayt Liengod, he’s a computer program, no wonder he wasn’t on radar…He fights with his sword, though he isn’t very skilled and a type of magic known as symbology.

Snake: Symbology?

Otacon: Symbology is an art based on the idea of magicks granted by images placed on one’s person, he can do a lot of stuff Snake…

Snake: Just tell me the easiest way to stop him…

SSE Role and Background

Fayt had lived his life just fine so far, he’d had plenty of fun and had become quite smart, then it all went wrong, mid day one morning a Vendini star fleet attacked his home planet, Earth, in an attempt to escape Fayt was separated from his family and friends and crash landed on Vanguard 3, a very poor planet…Soon after he had been taken into custody by the Space Federation where he met Cliff and crash landed on Elicoor 2, where his story began…Soon after Fayt had discovered that the entire dimension as he knew it was a computer program, and the creator was attempting to delete the Milky Way galaxy! On his way to get to this man’s domain, an area hidden within the data world, Fayt had stumbled upon the wrong transporter and entered the brawl!

Entering the brawl universe Fayt will quickly be caught up in one of Samus’ fights, not knowing who to help he had just decided to fight for the person NOT shooting at him, Samus. Not knowing where he even was he began to tag along with Samus untill later when Fox sees him and has a message on his scouter sending him into an angry rage directed at Fayt, before Fayt even knows Fox is there! After this battle Fayt will join the team Fox had been following leaving behind Samus, with a goodbye shake of honor.​

Alternate Colors

Red- Fayt’s hair will become a reddish purple and Fayt’s shirt will become red instead of white. His blue pants will turn into a dark violet as well as his gloves and his sword will have a reddish tint on it.

Blue- ~original~

Green- Fayt’s hair will become a dark green and his shirt will turn to a slightly dark green which will match his pants. His gloves will become a kind of blue-green and his sword will get a slight green tint to it.

White- Fayt’s hair will become a silverish color and his shirt will get a bit darker, a very very light gray. His pants will turn into a matching gray to his shirt and his gloves will be silver.

Black- All of the brown in Fayt will become gold and his shirt will turn black, as well as Fayt’s hair. All of the blue will become a really really dark blue, almost black, but the gold lining at the top of his pants will turn red.

Stickers​

Sophia- (medium-large) Adds an additional 3% of damage to all symbology

Mirage (shoulders and up) - (medium) Plus 14 to pound type attacks

Nel (waist up) - (medium) Plus 15 to energy (((symbology)))

Roger (headshot) - (medium) Plus 18 to slash type attacks

Adray Lasbard- (large) Plus 5% of damage to symbology and +8 to slash attacks

Trophies​

Cliff and Mirage- Both Cliff and Mirage will be doing Aerial Assault in opposite directions. The description reads, “Both Cliff and Mirage are aliens, Klausians to be exact. You know what happens when you anger two Klausians? You get nailed from above, that’s what happens!”

Nel Zephyr- Nel will be in her normal battle stance with blades drawn. The description reads, “Nel is a very special girl…and by special we mean different. She is very laid back unless you insult her or her country in particularly, once you’ve anger her she will unleash her ninja like fury and blast you to death with the symbology she’s learned”

Albel Nox- Albel will be standing back first will his katana drawn looking over his shoulder. The description reads, “A spoiled prince filled with anger and hatred, Albel is following Fayt to see the battles Fayt has and get stronger from them as he one day plans to have vengeance on Fayt for defeating him in battle…”

Sophia and Peppita- Sophia and Peppita will be extending thumbs up and smiling. The description will read, “Sophia is a young girl lost in the Vendini assault on Earth, soon later reunited with Fayt and the crew to finish the journey, Peppita is a child following a group of circus folk, she shared fait with Sophia and got separated during the Vendini raid and joined the gang with Sophia, they are fighters but prefer to keep things peaceful and love to support the others.”

Roger- Roger will be on the ground with his helmet knocked to the side covering half of his face. The description will read, “Roger is a young exuberant child that runs his own group of ‘bandits’ keeping tabs on the forest their lair is in attacking and mugging anyone that dare step too close, how he actually manages to survive in this forest no one knows…”

Items and Assist Trophies​

Assist Trophy​

Federation Air Fleet- A fleet from the Space Federation will scatter in formation and fire lasers at the ground for about 8 seconds, each shot does 9% and is fairly fast in movement, there is a good chance that about 6 with a possibility of up to 10 shots will be fired, you’d be REALLY unlucky if ALL of them hit you though, I mean REALLY unlucky, however, the fleet does not discriminate between ally and friend, they will shoot anyone...

Items​

Aqua Berries- These berries are a light blue color and come in a smash bushel but are much smaller then grapes, eating these will restore 4-6% of damage. (fairly common food item)

Stage

Runic Chess Board

(((This isn't actually THE Runic Chess Board from Star Ocean, but it's the closet thing I could fine so don't blame me if ya hate the real one...The background is pretty spot on but picture all the pieces on one side, while you fight on the other and the pieces are final fantasy knights, thiefs and old black mages...)))

A large Chess board in which characters will battle on, throughout the match random chess pieces will pop out from the background and attack the trespassers. For a stage it’s completely flat and about 1 and a ½ Final Destination in length, it has no ledges to fall off of, so it functions similar to Flat Zone. The fun part about the chess pieces is that they CAN be broken for the rest of the match, if hit with at least 25% of damage, that type of piece will no longer appear, so it is possible to stop all of them with some effort.

Background Music

Star Ocean Start Menu Music

Star Ocean Final Battle Music

Stage Effects

Knight Chess Piece- A Knight chess piece will slide out from the back side of the stage and slash with either a sword or axe, neither is any different except for in appearance, the slash deals 14% and can kill an average character at 120%, but it is slow.

Thief Chess Piece- A Thief chess piece will slide out from the back side of the stage and fire an arrow in the direction it is facing 8%, the arrow is quite fast but has little knock back, might kill an average character at 200%, however it will stun you for 1 second so be careful.

Mage Chess Piece- A Mage chess piece will slide out from the back side of the stage and raise its staff casting a lightning type spell, soon after a lightning bolt will drop down at a random character and deal 12%, due to the speed and “random location” the bolt has little if no knock back, however, if you’re struck in mid air it does act as a fair meteor-smash so watch out.​

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
So...just six stickers?

That OBVIOUSLY DEAL-BREAKING flaw out of the way, I really liked it. Which is saying something considering I loathed Star Ocean III. The FS is particularly awesome. The only thing you might want to change is the CODEC, which right now holds a fairly large spoiler, dunnit?

HOWEVER

...I'm not, and never really have been, a fan of Specials that do things randomly. How are you supposed to rely on it if you don't know what's going to come out? The only actual Smash Bros. attack vaguely like that is Mr. G&W's Judge, but in that case, it always comes out the same way. Also isn't Blade of Fury basically just Marth's Dancing Blade minus the extra necessary inputs?

But I refuse to like the Stage, however neat it in fact is. I COULD NOT STAND THAT THING

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
Wtf?

Down B: Scanner: Dr. Robotnik turns his body slightly to his left, and then he picks up a grey ball, with a green line in the middle, with a camera-looking point on its face, and a little scanner on the top of the grey ball! Dr. Robotnik tosses it forward, about 1.5 Captain Falcons standing next to each other in front of Dr. Robotnik, and you can see a green line coming from the metal ball, about the size of Foxes Blaster, going down-wards from the top of the scanner, to a tiny bit below the ball! The scanner appears for about 1 second, before disappearing!
___What this move actually does, is that when the green line goes over your opponent, it makes the opponents weight lighter, making them easier to knock off the stage, weaker by 0.88 times, and for 2 whole seconds! You might be thinking “that doesn’t sound very useful, it only makes the opponent weaker for 2 seconds” but you would be wrong! If you could kill someone at 100% with a move normally, you can kill them at 88% with this! And when you get hit by this move, it makes you like this for 2 seconds, which is actually quite a long time!
___Wow, this sounds almost broken! What’s the down-fall? Well, when Dr. Robotnik first gets it out, this has quite a bit of start-up and ending lag (but quite a little landing lag, if this is used in the air), and then the actual Scanner Ball has about 0.63 seconds start-up lag, so not only that Dr. Robotnik is quite vulnerable while using this move, the Scanner can be avoided too! But this can make Dr. Robotnik powerful, and using this with mind-games is going to be a serious part of Dr. Robotniks game!
Um, what? That's, like, them having 12% on them temporarily. Temporarily. 2 seconds. With that much startup lag, you could easily just use a couple of tilts or whatever and get that permanently. Buff it or it's worthless. Broken, no.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Too... much... colour... blinded...

Seriously, before I take a crack at reading that, change the visuals! I find a good way is to alternate two colours throughout the set: one light blue paragraph, one light yellow paragraph, repeat, repeat. Still easy to tell where the sections split, and a lot easier on the eyes.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Too... much... colour... blinded...

Seriously, before I take a crack at reading that, change the visuals! I find a good way is to alternate two colours throughout the set: one light blue paragraph, one light yellow paragraph, repeat, repeat. Still easy to tell where the sections split, and a lot easier on the eyes.
Yeah I forgot to mention that, but I was thinking it.

Especially the Special Moves. I had to skim the thing like, five times just to find where they started, and even then I thought, at first, that I was looking at a character with nine Special Moves. :urg:

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Look at Voldo in my siggy for a prime example of how to use color. I'd say Nightmare or Cervy, but they have the distracting soul charge/steal mechanic throughout the moveset which would take away from the focus of what you should be doing.

The moveset overall feels slightly under detailed but is still good. I feel the stage in particular has more potential, why can't the pieces move in typical chess formation so they can be unique from each other and predictable for the player to dodge? I'd like to see what you could do with it. Walk off edges = the root of all evil. *Chain grabs you off the edge*

Tails by DancingFrogMan has been reviewed.

tarman727

Smash Apprentice
Here is just my template for move making, just thought one should be posted:

Bio:

Stats:
Size: X/10
Weight: X/10
(Running) Speed: X/10
Power: X/10
First Jump: X/10
Second Jump: X/10
Fall Speed: X/10
Crouch: Y/N
Crawl: Y/N
Wall Jump: Y/N
Wall Cling: Y/N
Gliding: Y/N

Standard Attacks:
A:
A + A:
A + A + A:
{notes} {.}

Up Tilt:
{notes} {.}

Side Tilt:
{notes} {.}

Down Tilt:
{notes} {.}

Dash Attack:
{notes} {.}

SMASH ATTACKS:
Up Smash:
{notes} {.}

Side Smash:
{notes} {.}

Down Smash:
{notes} {.}

Aerial Attacks:
Standard Aerial:
{notes} {.}

Forward Aerial:
{notes} {.}

Backwards Aerial:
{notes} {.}

Up Aerial:
{notes} {.}

Down Aerial:
{notes} {.}

Grabs:
Grab Attack:

Up Throw:

Forward Throw:

Backward

Down Throw:

Specials:
Standard Special:
{notes} {.}

Up Special:
{notes} {.}

Side Special:
{notes} {.}

Down Special:
{notes} {.}

Final Smash:

Stances:
Standard Pose:

Run Pose:

Ground Dodge:

Aerial Dodge:

Forward Roll:

Backwards Roll:

Shield:

Sleep:

Dizzy:

Up Taunt:

Side Taunt:

Down Taunt:

Symbol:

Entrance:

Victory Pose One:

Victory Pose Two:

Victory Pose Three:

Losing Pose:

Costumes:

Kirby Hat:

Unlock Message:

Stage:

Music:

Wiimote Sound:

Unlocking:

Subspace Emissary:

Boss:

Snake's Codec:

The_Great_Panda

Smash Apprentice
Sorry about the almost hour long wait, my internet got very pissed at me for no reason, anyways, i changed the colors>.> Also I so need to change my reserves after some events>.>

Reserves: Luso, Adelle, Foamy the Squirrel, Rallen+Spectrobes

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Hey K.Rool, I request a review of my other OC, the Beast Trio

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5441065&postcount=4909
Waaah... I stink at saying no. First I said "Just five reviews altogether". Look at me now:

1) Sin Paw Dip (done)
2) Ty (done)
3) Sagi
4) Plusle and Minun
5) Batman
6) Kite
7) Cervantes
8) Kovomaka Students (I'm never sure if I spelled that right)
9) Beast Trio

I've written this list out so many times, I've memorised it...

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Heh, you're getting quite the collection of reviews there, K. Rool. Perhaps you should start your own smash boards blog so that you can store your reviews? I plan on keeping my reviews up for a long time to come in memory of mym 3. If you don't, they'll be lost, never to be read again.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
@tarman727

That looks like a good template you have there. I hope I remember to use that to help me make a combined-version Paula moveset in MYM 4.0 or any other moveset I can think of.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Heh, you're getting quite the collection of reviews there, K. Rool. Perhaps you should start your own smash boards blog so that you can store your reviews? I plan on keeping my reviews up for a long time to come in memory of mym 3. If you don't, they'll be lost, never to be read again.
Well, the contest's almost over anyway. It doesn't seem worth the effort to open up a blog: it's not like I'm a C.O.M.M.I.E. Anyway, I can always look in my post history and recover them if the fancy takes me. Although if this flow of requests continues, I may just do as you suggest.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Well, the contest's almost over anyway. It doesn't seem worth the effort to open up a blog: it's not like I'm a C.O.M.M.I.E. Anyway, I can always look in my post history and recover them if the fancy takes me. Although if this flow of requests continues, I may just do as you suggest.
Or just make a text file with links to the individual posts, which is what I do for certain important posts of mine...

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord

10) Something of The_Great_Panda's (to be decided)

I think you've got something there, Mendez.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
[Impatientbast*rd]Get to my SAGI moveset NAO!!!![/Impatientbast*rd]

Just kidding. Hope to see the review up soon.

Drake and Josh has been updated with more detailed A attacks and smashes. Note that i'm going to do HUGE changes to the B attacks.

My new SSE chapter will be up tomorrow. Going to be a continuation of Sagi's group.

Yes, i recommend opening a blog as well. Not only is it more organized, it doesn't cause any more spam with "[insert character name here] review PLZ!!!!"

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
...I think you've got something there, Mendez.
You've just gotta' remember to copy n' paste the edit text (with all the BBCode and whatnot visible), or you'll just get boring ol' regular text.

But yeah, it works out great. For the small price of only 4.91KB of disk space, I get the ability to (re)post ABSOLUTE WORKS OF ART whenever I want! :bee:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE FUTURE IS NOW​

- - - - - - - - -​

Alright, so it seems like you all could use a few pointers on sex and videogames. Just lay back, relax, and let a pro tell you how it's done...

..:: It's Perfectly Normal ::..
~ Changing Bodies, Growing Up, Sex & Sexual Health ~
Written and Illustrated by Chief Bitores Mendez

Chapter 1: Let's start with the legal limit debate. Technically, it varies by state/province/country, but Chris...let me tell you something. If you want to lust after a (totally hot, by the way) twelve year old vidoegame character, go right ahead. Who cares if Mist is twelve, sixteen, thirty, or two? She's not real, and there's no law governing the pursuit of fictional characters! Go nuts. :bee:

If they let me rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together

Chapter 2: Next, it seems that there's been some confusion about just what the "ideal" sort of girl your average male geek should be looking for. I've heard some of you say that any prospective partner doesn't necessarily have to be into videogames for a long-term pairing to work out, and I'm here to tell you that you are dead wrong. The more into videogames your significant other is, the better your chances at ever being even remotely happy are. So in that light, obviously there's only one real option for most of us:

Sorry guys (and girls), he's taken :bee:

Chapter 3: THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET. The only exception is that one time on World of WarCraft, but who cares about that sh*t?

Ignore Rule 30 at your own risk

Chapter 4: There is no Chapter 4. I just really wanted to post a GIF somewhere in here, and, believe it or not, none of the ones I have in stock have anything at all to do with sex. /sarcasm

...Well actually, there is this one I picked up today on /GIF/...

She's talking about here cat. It was in the tub.

Final Chapter: We've all had fun here, I think. But let's not forget what's really important. The internet is a vast, mysterious, and oftentimes scary place to hang out. 99% of what you read, see, smell, and taste while logged on are blatant lies (the sole exception being this fine print). Chances are, everything you think you know about the internet is actually the opposite. For example, here is a short list of assumed truths, and actual truths.

Assumption: Boobs are icky.
Actuality: Boobs are actually the coolest thing in the world.

Assumption: I know what I'm talking about.
Actuality: You don't.

Assumption: One day I'll find true happiness.
Actuality: :(

Assumption: Chief Mendez really isn't all he/she/it/potato's cracked up to be.
Actuality: I'm the coolest motherf*cker alive.

Assumption: I don't feel like spending money on Cave Story when it comes out on Wii Ware later this year.
Actuality: You do feel like spending money on Cave Story when it comes out on Wii Ware later this year.

Assumption: SirKibble has blond hair.
Actuality: He's bald. Get over it.

Assumption: :D
Actuality: D:

Assumption: Tires don exits.
Actuality: If you buy that...well, you probably bought the t-shirt too...

Assumption: MasterWarlord has a life.
Actuality: MasterWarlord has no life.

Assumption: Sometimes, when I see this one girl in school...I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Actuality: You have AIDS.

Assumption: I'm offended by something in this post.
Actuality: You're actually quite humored by it. Ain't life grand? :bee:

Go forth and prosper

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Chief Mendez has won the internet. Well, maybe I should give him pie instead, 'cause the internet doesn't sound to good right now...

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Waaah... I stink at saying no. First I said "Just five reviews altogether". Look at me now:

1) Sin Paw Dip (done)
2) Ty (done)
3) Sagi
4) Plusle and Minun
5) Batman
6) Kite
7) Cervantes
8) Kovomaka Students (I'm never sure if I spelled that right)
9) Beast Trio

I've written this list out so many times, I've memorised it...
You forgot mine.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
I refuse to accept that as a serious entry until Dimension Door becomes your final smash! And until you get rid of that giant section of Teal Blue....other than that iz good though

tarman727

Smash Apprentice
Here is another small move set for MYM4.

A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES:

Bio:
Raiden is the example of a mix character. He is a character who inherits similar moves from other characters. Raiden is designed to have one of the biggest hitboxes in the game and hold high priority. He is also an amazing beloved character from the Metal Gear Solid Series.

Stats:
Size: 6/10
Weight: 4/10
(Running) Speed: 7/10
Power: 6/10
First Jump: 4/10
Second Jump: 7/10
Fall Speed: 3/10
Crouch: Yes
Crawl: Yes
Wall Jump: Yes
Wall Cling: Yes
Gliding: No

Standard Attacks:
A: Raiden slashes his sword from the left in a straight motion. 2% damage with no lag and no knockback.
A + A: Raiden slashes his sword from the left and then the right in a straight motion. 2%+2% damage with no lag and no knockback.
A + A + A: Raiden slashes his sword from the left then the right in a straight motion and then slices his sword with both hands from the top. 2%+2%+5% damage with no lag and low knockback.
{notes} {This is a good move to use when you get into a low-range enemies hit box to get him back out.}

Up Tilt: Raiden slashes upwards in a 180 degree's motion. 6% damage with no lag and low knockback.
{notes} {Small move for Raiden to cover that add when you get in the enemies hitbox.}

Side Tilt: Raiden slashes to the side in a upwards motion. 4% damage with no lag and low knockback.
{notes} {A move that benefits Raiden's game against "hit and run" characters.}

Down Tilt: Raiden slashes down in a 360 degree's motion. 4% damage with minimal lag and low knockback.
{notes} {A move that allows you to cover all around you in most situations.}

Dash Attack: Raiden slashes forward downwards in a fast swipe. 7% damage with minimal lag and medium-low knockback.
{notes} {Good dash attack due to it having long range.}

SMASH ATTACKS:
Up Smash: Raiden stabs his sword directly upward. 7%-11% damage damage with no lag and high knockback.
{notes} {A good move to juggle the opponent in the air.}

Side Smash: Raiden stabs directly forward. 9%-13% damage with low lag and high knockback.
{notes} {A good move with the biggest direct range in the game.}

Down Smash: Raiden sticks his leg up to his head and dropkicks the enemy. 11%-16% damage with low lag and top knockback.
{notes} {A great move due to the high knockback getting your hitbox back to its best potential.}

Aerial Attacks:
Standard Aerial: Raiden hits the enemy with his blade sideways. 5% damage with no lag and high knockback.
{notes} {A small ranged move that can keep the enemy away from you.}

Side Aerial: Raiden slashes forward down 10 degree's. 6% with no lag and low
{notes} {A good short ranged move that can do decent damage and increases drop speed.}

Up Aerial: Raiden slashes his blade forward upward at 155 degree's. 5% damage with no lag and medium low knockback.
{notes} {A good move that speeds up Raiden's fall speed a bit.}

Down Aerial: Raiden stabs his sword through his foot thrusting him down. 14% damage to the enemy and 1% damage to you with no effects to you and medium knockback to the enemy.
{notes} {An original move that deals high levels of damage to the enemy with a small cost.}

Grabs:
Grab Attack: Raiden grabs the enemy and holds his sword to the enemies neck to slit it.

Up Throw: Raiden stabs the enemy and flings him upwards with his sword.

Forward Throw: Raiden slits the enemies neck in a forward slash to go to the other side of the enemy.

Backward: Raiden trips the enemy and flings him into your sword.

Down Throw: Raiden stabs through himself to get to the enemy and then twists the blade. The enemy falls down for you to jump onto of him and bounce him up.

Specials:
Standard Special: Raiden takes out a pistol and shoots it. Much like Foxes gun yet more concentrated. 4% damage with no lag and no knockback.
{notes} {A move that is very useful for long range combat and makes Raiden have an amazing hitbox throughout the whole game.}

Up Special: Raiden slashes his sword upward and flings upward. Much like Marth's UpB. 11% damage with minimal lag and medium knockback.
{notes} {A strong move that justifies his good recovery.}

Side Special: Raiden swings his sword back and charges. When done charging Raiden flings forward much like Ike's SideB. 9% damage with no lag and medium knockback.
{notes} {Another strong move that increases his hitbox.}

Down Special: Raiden pumbles his fist into the ground and lightning comes from the sky much like Pikachu's move. 8% damage with low lag and Medium-low knockback.
{notes} {Raiden's last move that increases his hitbox.}

Final Smash: Raiden becomes covered in lightning from the sky that hurts when the enemy hits it and Raiden gains huge speed advantages to slash the enemy.

Symbol:

Costumes:
Standard Costume: Shown above.
Classic Costume:

Kirby Hat: Kirby gains silver blood vessels all over him, silver hair, and a sword.

Unlock Message: "Raiden the assassin has entered the battle"

Stage: Shadow Moses Island

Wiimote Sound: Raiden saying "Humph"

Unlocking: To unlock Raiden, you have to play through SSE with Snake or play 150 battles with Snake in VS. Mode.

Snake Codec:
Snake: So Raiden is back huh?
Otacon: Yes, and as deadly as ever.
Snake: That's good, I could always use some more help.
Otacon: Yet he still wants to work in private and is probably more deadly then you I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom