• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
You must be confusing Tira with Taki....

Tira is a really ****ing annoying bi-polar chick with a ring blade who is really gothic and in no way hot.

Taki is a hot *** ninja.
I'm going to stop bashing here, because if I even started saying why Tira > Taki, I would get banned for using overly foul language in abundace.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I'm going to stop bashing here, because if I even started saying why Tira > Taki, I would get banned for using overly foul language in abundace.
I don't get why you like Tira.... but honestly, I would rather go out with Amy Sorels than her (actually if Amy were my age... how old is she anyway?... she'ld be kind of hot.)

But seriously... whats so great about a character that is overly peppy and annoying one second and extremely emo and creepy the next.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Oh come on, dont lie, you know you get turned on when you see Taki saudamizing a dude with her nin-do
LOL! XD
Especially your spelling of sodomizing made me laugh here. :D

But no, unfortunately no, I have to disappoint you there.

So yea, on topic of hot Soul Calibur characters... Kilik wins. /discussion

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
LOL! XD
Especially your spelling of sodomizing made me laugh here. :D

But no, unfortunately no, I have to disappoint you there.

So yea, on topic of hot Soul Calibur characters... Yoshimitsu wins. /discussion
Refixed. (jk)

We need to stop with the perverted spam now...

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
In order to get this back on topic, I will showcase another of Grievous' special moves.

B: “Charge Pistol”: Grievous puts away one of his lightsabers and pulls out a blaster pistol and rapidly fires three small shots from it. Each shot does 2% but no knockback and have average priority.

Alternatively, you can hold the special button instead of tapping it. Grievous will charge for about .7 seconds, and then fire one large shot (almost the size of Wolf’s blaster shot) that will do 8% with above average knockback, has average priority, and cannot be reflected. Both types of shots travel as far as Battlefield’s main platform at a relativley fast speed. There is a small amount of lag for Grievous to take out or put away his blaster.

Smady

Smash Master
I just finished off a pretty good Brawl 'challenger approaching' replicate using Photoshop CS2. I like how it turned out.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Cannot be reflected? Isn't that sort of against all known laws of SSB? nvm....I'm not reallly one to talk.....
Before Snake came around, there were was no such thing as projectile smash attack. The non-reflect property's just a bonus for having to charge up the shot with no way of canceling or storing the charge.

edit: Now that I think about it, can Snake's USmash be reflected?

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
It feels kind of awkward you're still introducing core characters in the "endgame" chapter, Lionheart. . .You're suppossed to have the meat of them already in it by now. I know I'm not the best example, as I basically added 11 movesets last second, but one had a very large role, and the other ten still had enough screen time in the time they were there to make up for their ealier lack of presence.

Why do you keep misspelling Ivy for hottest SC char and Astaroth for the coolest one?

Black Doom is an awesome character despite his game sucking. I want to see that moveset.

After Cortex and Tiny and Dimentio, I have a few ideas. Which ones would you like to see?

-Vamp (Metal Gear Solid 2/4)
-Arbiter (Halo 2/3)
-Deathstroke/Slade (Teen Titans)

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
It feels kind of awkward you're still introducing core characters in the "endgame" chapter, Lionheart. . .You're suppossed to have the meat of them already in it by now. I know I'm not the best example, as I basically added 11 movesets last second, but one had a very large role, and the other ten still had enough screen time in the time they were there to make up for their ealier lack of presence.
This isn't the endgame chapter.....

The endgame chapter is either next or 2 away.

And what are you talking about.... Sonic had 1 single fight in the entire Brawl SSE because he appeared at literally the last second. And 3 characters didn't even get screen time.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
This isn't the endgame chapter.....

The endgame chapter is either next or 2 away.

And what are you talking about.... Sonic had 1 single fight in the entire Brawl SSE because he appeared at literally the last second. And 3 characters didn't even get screen time.
They wern't intended to be in at all. They couldn't of been due to being added last second. I consider Sonic as not being in it at all, as his addition took less effort then the other three who wern't in it. To be quite frank, Brawl's SSE is quite mediocre, don't use it as a guide line.

I just thought the foxhound base was the endgame chapter was all. Excuuuuuuse me princess!

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Why do you keep misspelling Ivy for hottest SC char and Astaroth for the coolest one?
Because Ivy is far from the hottest SC character.... (Tira is hotter than her.)

Ivy is a creepy **** with a bad russian accent..... all that she has going for her is ZOMG BOOBZ!!! But then again.... so does just about every other female SC character.

Astaroth is awesome but not the coolest.... coolest either goes to Nightmare or the Apprentice.

Astaroth just about ties with Algol for awesome tier.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
I second this.... but does the series actually ever tell who he actually is, or is he just some random super enemy?
Well, in the season 4 arc with Trigon, in the 3 part ending, in one of the episodes Slade gets his mask knocked off, and it's just a skull under neath.

I would totally love to do him as he's one of my favorite characters, which is why he's up there, but I don't see that much moveset potential. I'd have to make use of the Mark of Scath to give him fire abilities or something. Moveset potential is pretty much the only reason I have Arbiter up there, and because I hate Master Chief.

zacharia zako

Smash Journeyman
special challenger approaching!

Pictionary Man
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B001446E4W/ref=dp_otherviews_2?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&img=2
This unique character from another world yields the ability to transform into ANY character that has been unlocked on the character roster list.

when using pictionary man's special move transformation, down-b he will transform into a random character by pulling out the special pictionary man pen and drawing what the character looks like in a crude drawing form on his body. when in this transformed state, pictionary man (PM) aquires the moveset of the charatcer he turned into. Pictionary Man only stays transformed for 40 seconds. when
that time limit runs out he transforms back into Pictionary Man and cannot transform for another 40 seconds. whenever you try to transform again after a previous transformation, Pictionary man draws a number above his head indicating how many seconds he has left until he can change.

Moveset

aerials
Uair,big head -Pictionary Man enlarges his plastic head at a fast rate hiting the opponent with a brute, plasticey force

Fair,pictionary man pen swipe-PM pulls out the PM pen and swipes the opponent with a sharp blue ink pen

Bair, PM extension- PM extends and straightens himslef and hits the oponent with his legs (like mario's and Ness's bair)

Dair, PM pen divebomb- PM pulls out the special PM pen and quickly divebombs the opponent with it. ( like GAW's or toon link's Dair)

Nair, PM enlargement- PM enlarges himslef a little and spins to damge the oppponent i nthe air

Smash Attacks

Fsmash, PM pen stab- PM quickly thrusts the PM pen into his opponent

Usmash, PM drawing block hit- PM frocibly lifts up the PM drawing block (see link)

Dsmash, PM drawing cylinder cyclone- Pm stands upon the Pm drawing cylinder (see link) and rapdily spins around damaging the opponent multiple times

Specials

up-B, random recovery_ PM quickly draws himslf into a recovery of a random character unlocked thus far

forward-B, PM pen ink squirt- Pm man charges up blue ink ( like mario's FLUDD attack)in his pen. when realeased upon an opponent the ink not only knocks him back but also gives him ink poisoning depending how long the attack was charge. the ampunt is 1 damge for every number of seconds.

down-B, transformation- see first paragraph

neutral-B, PM pen javelin- PM throws his special pen like a javelin and can be controlled by the control stick to adjust height and distance ( alot like yoshi's egg throw)

Tilts

Utilt, PM pen upward thrust- Pm thrusts his pen upward stabbing his oponent

Ftilt, PM man pen shank, PM quikly shanks his oponent with his pen. this attack also has ink poisoning for 3 seconds

Dtilt, PM cylinder/drawing box low blow- PM takes out both the drawing cylinder and box and simotaniously hits his oponent with them in the legs

A combo, PM object combo- PM combos his oponent with the drawing box, drawing cylinder, and pen (in that order)

NOTE: Pm is a unique character and DOES NOT have any grabs

sorry if the link didnt work but u know what im talking about

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Well, in the season 4 arc with Trigon, in the 3 part ending, in one of the episodes Slade gets his mask knocked off, and it's just a skull under neath.

I would totally love to do him as he's one of my favorite characters, which is why he's up there, but I don't see that much moveset potential. I'd have to make use of the Mark of Scath to give him fire abilities or something. Moveset potential is pretty much the only reason I have Arbiter up there, and because I hate Master Chief.
Dont forget, he was also given the abilaties to stop time and wasnt he also somewhat responsible for the statue effect? Also, besides his martial arts he has a giant axe and what appears to be a utility belt...wow interesting guy after readin up on him........serious pedo but thaz beside the point....... He also has the power of regeneration with limits such as entire limbs but he can regenerate from fatal wounds but at the cost of his sanity for a temporary amount of time, he can also use up to 90% of his brain which he uses to turn his opponets powers against them......hmmmmm if ur creative with this their shouldnt be any problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom