• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSO Biweeklies @ Drexel (Philadelphia, PA) Back in Business

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
thanks, and next time chibo, if you can that is, make pools run BETTER, not saying it's your fault or anything, just saying if you could do anything more, cause at no johns....i mean cmon, my pool was done in like no time
what r u talking about? doubles was a round robin cause there was 5 teams. only 2 matches can be ran at a time. and u cant say no johns was ran better.... cause i ran no johns! wow srsly... what?

Maybe I'll go to the next one.

Maybe.
dont u live in georgia or somethin?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
10/31 Melee and Brawl+ Results

Melee Doubles
(I either created teamnames for teams that didn't have them, or used Tio's random team name feature)

1: Scoundrels of Adventurous Domination (Mew2King + BrawlLover)
2: Skies of Crimson Adventure (Scar + Velocity)
3: Martha Stewart Satin Panties (CanISmash + Prog)
4: MONEY MATCH OUR mario and BOWSER (ChiboSempai + Vex Kasrani)
5: Dukes of Amazement (Rogue Pit + Xzax)

Melee Singles

1: Mew2King
2: Scar
3: Velocity
4: Triad
5: BrawlLover
5: Vex Kasrani
7: CanISmash
7: ChiboSempai
9: Xzax

Brawl+ Singles
(done with random seeding)

1: Mew2King (MetaKnight)
2: EmuKiller (MetaKnight)
3: Xzax (MetaKnight/Marth)
4: Vex Kasrani (Bowser)
5: Rogue Pit (Pit)
5: Velocity (GaW)
7: Scar (Falcon)
7: ChiboSempai (ROB)
9: Wind Owl (Ganondorf/Falcon)
9: Bnzaaa (Ice Climbers/GaW)

AiB link coming soon

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Brawl+ Singles

1: Mew2King(Meta)
2: EmuKiller(Meta)
3: Xzax(Meta/Marth)
4: Vex Kasrani(BOWSER!!!)
5: Rogue Pit(Pit)
5: Velocity(GnW)
7: Scar(Falcon)
7: ChiboSempai(Snake/ROB)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol yea metas broken, and random seeding sucks lolol (dam getting matched up with m2k first round neither of us getting byes)

i went almost all rob, except mario and snake in one match each. i was planning on using less rob, but w.e, i only had 3 tourney sets lol. i cant wait to get the vid up of me v bnzaaa rob v gaw. i used brawl+ to its fullest extent

everyone post what vids u saved, say who played, what characters were on it, and if it was on the big or small tv

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Scar ***** in Falcon Dittos in Brawl+ Good to see that Scar is actually playing like a man instead of picking Wolf and shooting lazers across the screen. In fact, that'd probably even be more broken: Lazer-Lazer-Wavedashback-Lazer-Fowardsmash-Wavedashback-Lazer-Wavedashfoward-Downsmash...

Oh geez I may have given him ideas. Don't do it Scar. Fight the manly fight!

Beat

Smash Ace
I miss Melee and I'm going through withbrawl. I'm so funny.

I'll call soon Scar. There's no reception here. Their phone lines are cans connected by yarn.

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
Charlie baby, where you at? I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed our first time playing with each other the other night after the movie. I just remember how you decimated my bird with your white and purple character. My behind didn't stand a chance. I think we both knew that going in to it, but man you really pumped me up, baby. Now all I want is more time with you and your skills. I liked it so much so, that before I went to sleep, thinking about it made me stay up. I was like. . . It's a mantra: HARDGAY, HARDGAY, HARDGAY. . .

It was all thanks to you. Thanks for taking it easy on me. I know no one may believe us, but all they have to do is ask Scar. He knows. He saw the whole thing. That freak, just watched getting his jollies. . .

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I miss Melee and I'm going through withbrawl. I'm so funny.

I'll call soon Scar. There's no reception here. Their phone lines are cans connected by yarn.
I know what you mean. I was visiting my family in Bumble****, Georgia with 14.4K modems and no bars on my cell phone. I had to summon my inner Cherokee to send smoke signals.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
it SHOULD be, but unfortunately we can't definitely confirm the next batch of dates till mid next week. as soon as i find out il let ppl kno.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
If it's friday the 14th I'll do my best to go (seriously this time lol)

expect train questions from me if I don't get a ride from keitaro >.>

Clai

Smash Lord
Clai, come visit Rowan University in New Jersey, you got places to stay, and I'd like to play you in melee : ).
As long as I can get directions to the place from my school, I'll be willing. Although I don't know what you expect from me, I was never good at Melee at the first place and all my Brawl playing will not help the matter.

Chibo, make sure you can set the date on the 14th. I will so totally be there, and kick everyone in the face with Ganondorf's boot in Brawl.

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
dood i am a brawllover, how can i possibly be good at melee!? ha, dood, just come, if you enjoy playing melee and really understand it, then you should definitely come, and besides, it'll be good practice considering there are few other people here too : )

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
As long as I can get directions to the place from my school, I'll be willing. Although I don't know what you expect from me, I was never good at Melee at the first place and all my Brawl playing will not help the matter.

Chibo, make sure you can set the date on the 14th. I will so totally be there, and kick everyone in the face with Ganondorf's boot in Brawl.
From nova..... Get on the R5. Take it to 30th street. Walk up to 33rd. Turn right. Walk to 33rd and Race. Call Chibo you are there.

If you are driving, Take 476 N to and get on 76 E. Get off at Spring Garden. Turn Left on 32nd. Go about 5 blocks to Race Ave. Look for parking. Call Chibo.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I don't think I can make it because no one wants to drive me and I don't have money for train + tourney :( sorry guys...

Clai

Smash Lord
From nova..... Get on the R5. Take it to 30th street. Walk up to 33rd. Turn right. Walk to 33rd and Race. Call Chibo you are there.

If you are driving, Take 476 N to and get on 76 E. Get off at Spring Garden. Turn Left on 32nd. Go about 5 blocks to Race Ave. Look for parking. Call Chibo.
I was actually talking to Brawllover about visiting Rowan University when I made that post. I've been to Chibo's place before. Good stuff. Again, I will need to know if Friday will actually happen so I can get my school events in order.

Top Bottom