• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

got to get them all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
A) Everyone here likes Pokemon, except for the occasional troll that marches in here. It is, after all, the Pokemon section.

B) There are now two "Favorite Pokemon" topics. One of them just asks which one it is, the other asks why. As such, a third one really isn't necessary.

C) Don't double post. Use the Edit button.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
A) Everyone here likes Pokemon, except for the occasional troll that marches in here. It is, after all, the Pokemon section.

B) There are now two "Favorite Pokemon" topics. One of them just asks which one it is, the other asks why. As such, a third one really isn't necessary.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way

urdailywater

Smash Hero
A) Everyone here hates Pokemon, except for the occasional fanboy that marches in here. It is, after all, the Trolling section.

B) There are now two "Favorite Pokemon" topics. One of them just asks which one it is, the other asks why. But a third one won't kill nobody, will it?

C) Please double post. The Edit button is useless.

(C-C-C-Combo Breaker)

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, since this is the Pokemon boards you'd think everyone here likes Pokemon...

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
1) Since this is the Poke Center, I assume everybody here enjoys it so why ask? :dizzy:

2) My favorite Pokemon definetly has to be Mewtwo, why? because he was Giovanni's experiment therefore it PWNS!

urdailywater

Smash Hero
LET IT DIE FOR GODS SAKE.

Wow.

Ouch. I just contradicted myself.
By 3 minutes. And 5 hours.

Hmm.

Mod don exit.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Pokemon sucks. We all hate it and have no favorite Pokemon, since we despise the game that much. We hate talking about Pokemon, thinking about Pokemon, and above all playing Pokemon. It's a terrible game and we only post here because...well, we suck that's why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom