• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Excellent Megaman, exceptional Blaster move.

And speaking of Banjo Kazooie, whoever said Doggy and Bear were ripoffs of then last contest had better read them and take it back, ha!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Whoa. Grievous and Megaman and Charlie and Banjo and Kazooie all look great in their own way. Let's get some more review requests here, people!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Yes Megaman!!! One of my favourite game icons....

Anyway awesome job on the moveset Mendez! The concept for the standard B is really cool.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Here's a move of one of my secret characters (the first one to be posted... expect him in the next few days). I want to know if this move is overpowered or utter crap. So ya. :3

Down B: Summon
A ritual circle appears below X, then a blast of wind (effect!) blows inside the circle, making X's robes and hair flutter. Then, a slightly transparent human shape with a slight blue colour appears (it looks a bit similar to an alloy) and steps out of the circle. From this second on, the Phantom Warrior is in the game. The circle disappears, and X goes back to his normal stance. This move cannot be used in the air.
Now for the description of the Phantom Warrior, no?
The Phantom Warrior basically works similar to an Assist Trophy. Being AI controlled, he uses a handaxe to attack, has average speed and jumping abilities. He cannot recieve any knockback above flinching. Every knockback above flinching will recieve in flinching, anyway. The Phantom Warrior goes around and hunts down enemy players, if there's more than one, he goes for the closest. He has one ground attack, one air attack and a projectile, making him a bit versatile. The Phantom Warrior has no damage counter, but rather around 20 HP. If the HP deplete, he will simply disappear. If he is knocked off a platform (which is highly unlikely due to him not being able to recieve knockback), and falls into a pit, he will die regardless. There can only be one Phantom Warrior at a time, if the one currently on the field is disappeared, X is able to summon another one. If he tries to summon a Phantom Warrior while one is already on the field, X blows up in a explosion of dark magic, flinching himself and doing 5% damage to himself, and only himself.

Attacks:
Ground Attack: Axe Swing
Simple as it sounds. The Phantom Warrior sweeps his axe in front of him once, doing static 10% damage and average knockback. The move comes out fairly quick and has decent range.

Aerial Attack: Axe Slash
Uh... yeah, just the same type of creative naming, har har. Anyway, while doing this move, the Phantom Warrior slashes his axe diagonally from his front to below him, creating a hitbox from his chest to his legs. The move does static 10% damage and average knockback downwards. It is a bit slower than the ground attack, but has better range.

Projectile:
Throwing Knife
Simple as all of Phantom Warrior's attack, he throws a knife in front of him. It goes in a straight line, only flinches an opponent and does static 5% damage. He can do this move both in the air and on the ground. There can be 3 knives on the field at a time, they have infinite range and only disappear when hitting an obstacle. They also have the speed of one of Falco's blaster shots.

Adapt

Smash Lord
Holy crap.... I am busy one night... and this topic is already at ~250 posts.

I will have Kerrigan, Queen of Blades up later today... (i have a test today that I have to study for first)

EDIT:

Kerrigan, Queen of Blades

Sarah Kerrigan was found to be a psionic at an early age and was taken by the confederate army and trained to be a Terran Ghost. Kerrigan left the confederacy to become second in command of the Sons of Korhal under Arturus Mensk. Betrayed by Mensk, Kerrigan was captured by the Zerg and infested. After the Zerg Overmind was slain by the Protoss hero Tassadar, she became the Queen of Blades, ruler of the Zerg swarms, and crushed all opposition in the sector. She had been keeping quiet lately, and we finally have figured out why, as she has joined the cast of Super Smash Brothers!

Alternate Colors:

Normal: Pictured above
Red: All the purple parts of her carapace become maroon and the green sections turn light purple.
Blue: All the purple parts of her carapace become navy blue.
Green: All the purple parts of her carapace are now a dark green.
Dark: The purple parts become black, the tan colored armor becomes a silver-gray and the green sections stay the same. Kerrigan's eyes glow a green color.
Light: The purple parts of her carapace are colored an ivory color, the armored sections deepen in color to a steel gray and the green sections become a light blue.

Generic Attributes
(out of 10)

Weight: 5.5
Jump: 8
Dodging: 5
Horizontal Airspeed: 6
Fall Speed: 6
Running Speed: 3
Attack Speed: 7.5
Attack Power: 3
Attack Damage: 9
Glide: no
Walljump: yes
Wallcling: yes

Notes:
- Kerrigan likes to play with her enemies; her attacks do a large amount of damage, but don’t have great knockback. She will rarely kill before 170% but she can rack up the damage with moves that do 20%+ in no time. Her wings are not functional but she uses them as melee weapons and for grabbing onto edges in the manner of a tether recovery.
- The value for KB is on a scale of 1-10, where 1 is a weak jab and 10 is like an Ike F-smash

Tilts:

Neutral: 4 hit combo – left punch, right punch, elbow, kick. (3%, 3%, 4%, 6% KB=3)
Side: Kerrigan extends her knee and then kicks, this only takes a single button press (like Meta Knight’s aerials) and is very fast. This can be angled, but doing so only affects the angle you launch the foe. Down: 15 deg, Normal: 30 deg, Up: 45 deg (6%, 12% KB = 3)
Down: Kerrigan makes a swipe with her claws on both sides simultaneously. The is by far Kerrigan's weakest, least damaging move, and it doesn’t have much range, but it has a 50% percentage of tripping the foe (7% KB=2)
Up: Kerrigan leans forward and thrusts her heel back and up behind her. It will send the foe in a different direction depending on which point of the move strikes first. The hitbox activates immediately but takes a dozen frames to reach above her. Upon tall characters she can hit below a platform and send them backwards at a nearly horizontal angle. (15% KB=4 or 5)
Dash Attack: Kerrigan thrusts her wings forward while her body stops in place. The dash attack hits twice and can be used over the edge as an edgeguard. It is hard to pick up items with this move. This is very unsafe on block at close range. (8%, 8% KB=4)

Smashes:

Side: Kerrigan uses her wings in a pincer-like fashion, this draws the foe towards her (at high percentages it will throw the opponent behind her and the next hit will miss) and then slashes with both clawed hands (11%, 15% to 15%, 21% KB=4.5)
Down: Kerrigan stomps downward with her spiked heel. This pops the foe upwards and at low percentages can combo into a forward tilt or jab. This move can spike if foe is on the ledge or below Kerrigan. Only hits in front of her (17% to 25% KB=5)
Up: Kerrigan’s wings are sent upwards as she twirls on the ground. Strongest KO move, killing Mario around 145% uncharged or 105% charged (18% to 27% KB=6)

Aerials:

Neutral: Kerrigan spreads her wings. This move is quick and has a hitbox all around her, but the hitbox is only out for a short time (13% KB=4)
Forward: Kerrigan does a triple kick forwards (knee, kick, kick). A damaging but weak aerial with slow growth. (7%, 8%, 10% KB = 3.5)
Back: Kerrigan twists in the air and swipes with her claws twice. This is a fairly weak aerial at the start but it has a good growth rate. (8%, 9% KB = 2.5)
Down: Kerrigan does a backhand swipe with her claws downwards. This move spikes when her arm reaches the half-way point of the arc until the end. Before this it acts as a semi-spike. The spike is only medium strength and has only 3 frames of lag afterward. (15% KB= 4)
Up: Kerrigan does 4 jabs upwards in rapid succession. Each does 5% damage, and the knockback does by the move never increases. This move will not kill at 999% unless done near the ceiling. (20% KB=3)

Specials:

Neutral: Consume – Kerrigan grabs onto the enemy and begins to damage them. As she does, her own damage is lessened by an equal amount. She will hold on longer to an opponent of higher damage. This counts as a grab, much like Wario’s bite and all the same rules apply. (Variable %, KB=3)
Side: Ensnare – Kerrigan expels a projectile forward that explodes on contact (or maximum range) to spread a green substance that will slow down the movement speed of any enemy caught in it. Its range is that of Wolf's blaster and its trajectory can be controlled slightly. (0% KB=0)
Down: Psionic Storm – A storm of psionic energy surrounds Kerrigan. The hitbox comes out in 6 frames and covers her head and upper body but not her legs, making approach from above difficult. This storm will cancel many projectiles and interrupt medium strength attacks. It is able to be held for 15 seconds, but for every second it is held, the ending lag on the move increases dramatically. If this is done in the air her fall speed is reduced. (3%, 3%, 3% etc… KB=1)
Up: Wing Latch – Kerrigan thrusts a wing forward and then retracts it. This defaults to a 45 degree angle but can be aimed between 35 and 65 degrees. When used on the ground, the wing will drag the closest enemy in its path back towards Kerrigan who is free to follow up with an attack due to the low ending lag. When used in the air it will sweetspot a ledge if available for recovery, or knock the foe back in a parallel trajectory. This move can be used twice without touching the ground before Kerrigan enters freefall. (13% KB=5.5)

Throws:
Kerrigan uses her wings to hold the enemy in front of her. A relatively quick medium-ranged grab.

Pummel: Kerrigan slashes her foe as he dangles in front of her (2%)
Forward: Kerrigan knees the foe and pops them forward and up. At lower percents this can be followed up with a ftilt, jab, or another throw. (13% KB=2)
Back: Her wings slam the foe into the ground and Kerrigan does a bicycle kick knocking them back at a 60 degree angle. The knockback on this move increases very slowly with damage. (4%, 13% KB=3)
Down: Kerrigan clasps her hands and brings them down upon her opponent’s skull. This will pop the enemy up further than the F-throw and can set up for a properly aimed up-special. (12% KB=3)
Up: Kerrigan’s wings throw the enemy up at a 70 degree angle behind her. (8% KB=3.5)

Final Smash: ZERGLING RUSH!!!

A large amount of Zerglings unburrow at all points of the stage and hop towards the nearest enemy. The larger the stage, the more Zerglings unburrow. These Zerglings do 1% damage for every (very) rapid attack, and live for 10-15 seconds. While the enemy is in hitstun from the Zergling attacks, Kerrigan may walk over and deliver the final blow.

Taunts:

Side: Kerrigan stands with her arms crossed and taps her foot saying “I’m waiting…”
Down: Psionic emissions surround her briefly. (Similar to psionic storm but fainter and do no damage)
Up: Kerrigan spreads her wings and growls menacingly

Victory Poses

1: Kerrigan stands and laughs.
2: She flexes her wings and growls (similar to her taunt)
3: Kerrigan fall from the ceiling, her wings stick into the ground first to slow her decent.
Defeat:Kerrigan crouches down and bows her head.

Snake’s Codec:

Snake: Colonel! Who is this woman, and what happened to her?
Colonel: That is Sarah Kerrigan, and I would watch out Snake.
Snake: Why should I be afraid of her? Is she contagious?
Colonel: Kerrigan is a psionic and she was taken by the Zerg Overmind and infested. After the Overmind was slain, she assumed control of the entire Zerg swarm herself.
Snake: Who or what are the Zerg?
Colonel: An alien race that infests every living organism around it forces their evolution into efficient minions.
Snake: Not a woman to ask out for a date then…
Colonel: No Snake.

Kirby Hat

When Kirby copies Kerrigan, he gains the Consume ability and Kirby's head sports similar "hair" to what is on Kerrigan's head.

Stage:

Char
This world is a blasted ruin, and is used a main base of operations for the swarm. The ground is blackened ash and the terrain is rocky and uneven. There are no hazards, but it is a bit difficult to see the characters doing battle because there is not a lot of light. A player familiar with all the characters should have no problem figuring out what is going on, but a novice might be a little confused. In the background you can see various Zerg creatures but they do not interfere with combat.

Songs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vaJ7IEu6go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUwRC3RXDQs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufCOgYZ92j4

Item

Psi-Disruptor: This item is rather dangerous. It appears on the screen and activated without anyone touching it. It's effect is to disorient the characters on the screen. There are 2 modes:
Button Scramble: For the duration of the effect your buttons become remapped to random control schemes (all are legal control schemes that you could create and save under a name)
Movement Scramble: For the duration of the effect movement becomes muddled and up may become left at the same time down becomes up.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Ok you all. I am sure you rested up from last night's grand opening. Today is the day when Cruxis the Wise shines in the competition. No intent for boasting. KOS-MOS will be done later afternoon. You wanna see hot babe bot in action? You got it.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I enjoyed reading the General Greivous moveset. Makes me wanna get started on my Light Samus moveset. As a matter of fact, I think I will. ^^

The megaman one was also very good, even if I don't like him.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Here's a move of one of my secret characters (the first one to be posted... expect him in the next few days). I want to know if this move is overpowered or utter crap. So ya. :3

Down B: Summon
A ritual circle appears below X, then a blast of wind (effect!) blows inside the circle, making X's robes and hair flutter. Then, a slightly transparent human shape with a slight blue colour appears (it looks a bit similar to an alloy) and steps out of the circle. From this second on, the Phantom Warrior is in the game. The circle disappears, and X goes back to his normal stance. This move cannot be used in the air.
Now for the description of the Phantom Warrior, no?
The Phantom Warrior basically works similar to an Assist Trophy. Being AI controlled, he uses a handaxe to attack, has average speed and jumping abilities. He cannot recieve any knockback above flinching. Every knockback above flinching will recieve in flinching, anyway. The Phantom Warrior goes around and hunts down enemy players, if there's more than one, he goes for the closest. He has one ground attack, one air attack and a projectile, making him a bit versatile. The Phantom Warrior has no damage counter, but rather around 20 HP. If the HP deplete, he will simply disappear. If he is knocked off a platform (which is highly unlikely due to him not being able to recieve knockback), and falls into a pit, he will die regardless. There can only be one Phantom Warrior at a time, if the one currently on the field is disappeared, X is able to summon another one. If he tries to summon a Phantom Warrior while one is already on the field, X blows up in a explosion of dark magic, flinching himself and doing 5% damage to himself, and only himself.

Attacks:
Ground Attack: Axe Swing
Simple as it sounds. The Phantom Warrior sweeps his axe in front of him once, doing static 10% damage and average knockback. The move comes out fairly quick and has decent range.

Aerial Attack: Axe Slash
Uh... yeah, just the same type of creative naming, har har. Anyway, while doing this move, the Phantom Warrior slashes his axe diagonally from his front to below him, creating a hitbox from his chest to his legs. The move does static 10% damage and average knockback downwards. It is a bit slower than the ground attack, but has better range.

Projectile:
Throwing Knife
Simple as all of Phantom Warrior's attack, he throws a knife in front of him. It goes in a straight line, only flinches an opponent and does static 5% damage. He can do this move both in the air and on the ground. There can be 3 knives on the field at a time, they have infinite range and only disappear when hitting an obstacle. They also have the speed of one of Falco's blaster shots.
Damage is fine, but I don't see any indicator of how long it takes to complete the summon, which can make or break a move like this. So, add that (and make it somewhat laggy for that matter), and you'll be good to good to go.

As for Guntz, I think the F-Tilt needs to be weakeaned some more, considering how epic its range is. Bass had a 5-way spread shot and the shots only did 3% each, so I'd say take that into consideration. Otherwise I think he's good now.

@Mendez: Megaman looks awesome.

Final Note: LOL, how the hell did someone else manage to think of Black-Doom?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@Hyper_Ridley:
Will do that. Thank you!

Also, generally interesting for the topic, my own blog, Spadefox' MYM Box, is re-opened and re-styled. It still is under heavy construction, so bear with me, but you already can post your review requests there! :bee:

Go to Spadefawks' MYM Bawks: http://spadefox.wordpress.com/

XACE-K

Smash Master
Sly Cooper joins the Brawl

Stats (out of 10)
Size: 6
Weight: 6
Power: 5
Walk Speed: 2.5 (he's very stealthy)
Run Speed: 8 (but when caught, he can run fast)
Attack Speed: 7.5
Range: 6
1st Jump: 6.5
2nd Jump: 4
Fall Speed: 5
Wall Kick: Yes
Wall Cing: Yes
Crawl: Yes
Glide: No

Ground Moves
AAA: Sly swings his cane left, right, and than up. The first 2 hits are 3% while the uppercut is 4%
F-tilt: Sly leans forward and pokes you with his cane. 10%
F-smash: Sly flings you up with his cane and smashes you down. If you know what the Finishing Slam is, this is what it is. It has start-up lag and less than average range but good power. 21% uncharged, 27% fully
U-tilt: Sly swing up and juggles his opponent. 10%
U-smash: Sly twirls his cane overhead 2 times and than punches his opponent. Has good range and little lag but lacks power. 14% uncharged (5%,5%,4%) 20% fully (7%,7%,6%)
D-tilt: Sly swings his cane on the ground in front of him. The C part of the cane can spike but the rest of the cane send you diagonally forward. Has okay power, average range but start-up lag. 12%
D-smash: The cane splits into the ice picks and Sly slashes at the ground with them. Does 16% uncharged (8% each slash) 22% fully (11% each)
Dash Attack: Sly dives while twirling his cane in front of him. 9%

Aerials
N-air: A sex kick. Does 12% at first but decreases to 7% the longer it's out.
F-air: Sly swings his cane overhead. Like his d-tilt, the C part spikes while the rest of it send them forward. It has ending lag but above average range. 13%
B-air: Sly kicks performs multiple kicks behind him. It deals 15% if hit by all of them but this moves lacks range and power so it's mostly used for damage racking.
U-air: A simple backflip. 10%
D-air: Sly goes into a dive position and twirls his can under him. Does 16% if you're hit by the whole attack.

Throws
Grab: The cane has a tether inside to increase Sly's grab range.
Jab: Sly unches his opponent. 3% per punch
F-throw: Sly swings his cane like a bat and the opponent gets flung off. 13%
B-throw: Sly flings his opponent back. 12%
U-throw: Sly grabs his opponent and throws them up. 8%
D-throw: Sly smashes his opponent on the ground and the fly behind him. 13%

Specials
B-Thunder Cane: Sly's cane becomes surrounded by electricity. The longer you hold down B, the stronger it becomes. But, holding it too long will hurt Sly (1% per second). Tapping B will swing the cane and do 8% The most damage it will inflict without getting Sly hurt is 17%. The most damge it'll do with getting hurt is 25%.

Side-B-Stealth Slash: Sly turns invisible and than lunges forward while swinging his cane. This can be used as an alternate recovery move. Using this in the air while not grabbing a ledge or landing will put Sly in the helpless fall state. Getting hit causes 8%

Up-B-Parachute: Sly pulls out his parachute and he gets shot up into the air. During the decent after being shot up, Sly can attack but he can't use any specials again until he has landed on something. This moves inflicts no damage.

Down-B-Confuse Stick: Sly taps the ground with his cane and a puff of smoke appears. Coming in contact with it will put you in a confused state like you lost your shield. Your opponent will be confused for 5 seconds. Being in range of the smoke at the start of the attack causes 5%.

Final Smash
Sly Gang Biplane: When Sly gets the Smash Ball, he jumps off-screen and returns in his biplane. You control it around the stage by simply moving the control stick. You use any of the attack buttons to shoot your opponents. Each shot does 5% but it's rapid fire and can be charged to at most 25%. This lasts for 20 seconds and than Sly returns to the stage.

Miscellaneous
Shield: Sly holds his cane in front of him and crosses his arms.
Forward Roll: Sly does a rolling dive.
Back Roll: Sly does a backward somersault.
Sidestep Dodge: Sly moves out of the way but he does it in slow motion.

Ledge Attack: Sly swings his cane horizontally while getting up.
Get-Up Attack: Sly swings his cane around.

Entrance: The Cooper Gang van drives on-stage and lets Sly out.
Idle Stance 1: Sly fixes his hat.
Idle Stance 2: Sly stretches out his legs.
Up-Taunt: Sly pulls out his binocucom and looks around with them.
Side-Taunt: Sly scratches his back with his cane.
Down-Taunt: Sly pulls out the carboard cut-out of him and hides behind it.
Victory Taunt 1: A flash is seen and Sly's famous calling card appears on the ground.
Victory Taunt 2: The Cooper Gang van drives by and Sly jumps out.
Victory Taunt 3: A wire is connected to the ground out of nowhere and Sly slides down it.
Loss: Sly claps

Logo:

Kirby Hat: Kirby dons the racoon eye shadow and Sly's hat.
Alternate Colors: Blue Red Green Pink (dedicated to Murray) Black and Orange

Snake Codec
Snake: Hey Colonel who is this?
Bentley: That would be the infamous Sly Cooper.
Snake: Wait...who are you?
Colonel: That's the brains of the Cooper Gang, Bentley. And why are you talking to him and not me!?
Sly: Bentley? Aren't you supposed to help me?
Snake: Argh!! How did you all get in here!?!

Will edit due to criticism.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Werehog Sonic

Werehog Sonic is basically Sonic after being exposed to the negative energy from the Chaos Emeralds. In the game Sonic Unleashed, Sonic tried to stop Dr. Eggman from destroying the planet. However, he gets caught in one of Eggman's traps. Eggman wanted to control the power of the Chaos Emeralds to summon an ancient monster called Dark Gaia. However, during the process, the Chaos Emeralds caused Sonic to transform into a vicious Werehog. However, the transformation only occurs during the night, and whenever daybreak occurs, Sonic reverts back to his normal self.

Werehog Sonic features a lot of powerful attack abilities, and he can extend his arms to great distances. However, the transformation has caused Sonic to move slower than normal.

-------------------
Signature

-------------------
Playstyle

Werehog Sonic is a raw power, high speed type of fighter. His attack power is pretty strong, and his attack range is excellent since his arms can extend to great distances. However, the attacks are quite slow because of those arms. Also, Werehog Sonic is slower than when he's in his normal state, but he's still pretty fast for a fighter with a lot of KO moves. Oddly enough, his weight remains unchanged.

It's also worth noting that Werehog Sonic is not a separate character, and that the player can change between Sonic's normal form and his Werehog form to change playstyles.

Overall, Werehog Sonic is not an easy fighter to use with those slow attacks. However, if used correctly, he can be a nasty KO making machine.
-------------------
Stats

The stats shown below are from a scale of 1 to 5.

1: Poor
2: Fair
3: Good
4: Very Good
5: Excellent

Power: 4
Defense: 3
Walking Speed: 3
Running Speed: 4
Recovery: 4
Jump Height: 3
Mid-air Jump Height: 3
Descent Speed: 3
Weight: 3
-------------------
Standard Attacks

neutral: Swipes the foe with his left arm. Does up to 4% damage. Press again to attack with the right arm. Also does up to 4% damage. Both arm attacks move horizontally and the range is up to 3 feet.

f-tilt: Extends his arm to smack the opponent. Does up to 9% damage. Attack range is up to 3 feet.

u-tilt: Extends his arm upwards to smack the opponent. Does up to 9% damage. Attack range is up to 3 feet.

d-tilt: Extends his arm at a low angle to smack the opponent. Does up to 7% damage. Attack range is up to 3 feet.

dash: Thrusts his body to damage the opponent. Does up to 6% damage. Attack range is up to 2.5 feet.
-------------------
Smash Attacks

f-smash: Werehog Sonic will fully extend both of his arms. He'll then slap his hands together, which will damage anyone that gets hit. Does up to 17% damage uncharged, but can do up to 26% damage when fully charged. The attack's execution speed is pretty slow however. Attack range is up to 3.5 feet.

u-smash: Werehog Sonic moves his arms back, and then extends them upwards at full force. Does up to 16% damage uncharged, but can do up to 25% damage when fully charged. The attack's execution speed is pretty slow. Attack range is up to 3.5 feet.

d-smash: Slams the ground hard with both of his arms. Anyone hit by this attack will be sent flying vertically. Does up to 15% damage uncharged, but can do up to 25% damage when fully charged. This is Werehog Sonic's fastest smash attack. Attack range is up to 3 feet.
-------------------
Aerial Attacks

n-air: Spins to damage opponents. Does up to 9% damage. Attack is fast at executing.

f-air: Slams the opponent with both arms. Does up to 15% damage. Attack speed is pretty slow. Attack range is up to 3 feet.

b-air: Extends his arm from behind to damage the opponent. Does up to 10% damage. Attack is fairly quick. Attack range is up to 3 feet.

u-air: Extends his arm upwards to damage the opponent. Does up to 8% damage. Attack range is up to 3 feet.

d-air: Dives to the ground with both arms extended. Does up to 15% damage. Execution time is pretty slow. Attack range is up to 3 feet.
-------------------
Special Attacks

standard - Werehog Twister: Spins around with both arms extended. Attack can inflict variable damage and can last for up to 5 seconds. The last hit deals the most knockback. However, the attack's execution speed is slow, and leaves Werehog Sonic wide open after the move's end. Attack range is up to 4 feet.

side - Power Slam: Grabs the opponent and slams him/her into the ground hard. Does up to 12% damage. This move's range is pretty big, but it has a long lag time if it misses. Attack range is up to 4 feet.

up - Grapple Arm: Extends his arm in order to grab a ledge. Werehog Sonic does a small jump during the process. The move works as a Tether Recovery, and can inflict up to 5% damage on anyone hit by the move. Werehog Sonic becomes helpless if he fails to grab a ledge. The arm can extend up to 6 feet at best.

down - Werehammer: Werehog Sonic begins pounding the ground furiously. The attack has a big range of up to 4 feet, but it's more powerful when opponents are real close to him. At close range, the attack does up to 13% damage, but it does up to 6% damage from a distance. The attack is rather slow in execution.
-------------------
Other Attacks

Ledge Attack (<100% damage): Gets up and quickly swipes the foe with his arm. Does up to 7% damage.

Ledge Attack (100%+ damage): Gets up slowly and does a weak swipe. Does up to 5% damage.

Floor Recover: Spins his arms to inflict damage. Does up to 5% damage.
-------------------
Grabs & Throws

grab: Extends his arm to grab the opponent. The range of the move is large, but its execution speed is fairly slow. The move also leaves Werehog Sonic wide open if he misses. Grab range is 4 feet.

attack: Hits the opponent with his head. Does up to 3% damage.

f-throw: Hurls the opponent hard. Does up to 11% damage. The knockback for this move is strong, and can KO opponents with over 150% damage.

b-throw: Same as f-throw, but in the opposite direction. The knockback for this move is strong, and can KO opponents with over 150% damage.

u-throw: Hurls the opponent upwards. Does up to 8% damage. The knockback for this move is fairly weak since the opponent needs to have over 300% damage before he/she can be KO'd by this move.

d-throw: Slams the foe repeatedly to the ground. Does up to 10% damage. Although powerful, the opponent has to take over 250% damage before this move can actually make a KO.
-------------------
Final Smash

Unleashed Werehog Sonic: If Werehog Sonic performs his Final Smash at night, he'll enter "Unleashed Mode." While in Unleashed Mode, Werehog Sonic's attacks pack even more power, and it's more difficult to send him flying. This Final Smash lasts for up to 15 seconds.

Transform: If Werehog Sonic performs his Final Smash when daybreak occurs, he'll revert back to his normal form. Opponents can take damage if they get too close to the transformation.
-------------------
Battle Entrance

Dives down onto the ground.
-------------------
Taunts

/\ taunt: Werehog Sonic does a howl. Similar to Wolf's /\ taunt.

<> taunt: Werehog Sonic checks his surroundings while making a growl.

\/ taunt: Werehog Sonic looks at the screen and does a roar.
-------------------
Recolors

Recolors affect Werehog Sonic's body, footwear, and eye color.

Default (Blue)
Red
Green
Yellow
Black
Purple

-------------------
Pros

Excellent reach, thanks to extendable arms; a lot of moves have a range of 3 feet and above.

Attacks pack a lot of power and knockback.

Grabs and throws are quite powerful; f-throw and b-throw can make KOs when the foe has over 150% damage.

Excellent traction, thanks to his footwear; doesn't skid on slippery terrain.

Can perform wall jumps.
-------------------
Cons

Best attacks are slow in execution.

Third jump can be gimped just by hogging a ledge.
-------------------
Side Notes

Werehog Sonic's Final Smash is affected by whether or not it's nighttime.

Sonic's Final Smash, Super Sonic would only be activated during the daytime. If night falls, Sonic would change into Werehog Sonic instead.

Werehog Sonic is capabale of carrying barrels and crates without losing any speed. He shares this ability with Donkey Kong. Likewise, he can jump while holding those objects too.

Most stages will be given a day and night feature to enable the player to change Sonic's forms, but the transformations do require the Smash Ball. Additionally, the player can choose to start the match as either Sonic or Werehog Sonic.
-------------------
Solid Snake Codec

Snake: Otacon, what in the world is that thing?!

Otacon: That's Sonic in his Werehog form Snake. After being exposed to the negative energy from the Chaos Emeralds, he changes into that form whenever night falls. Sonic may not be that fast in this form, but his power has increased tenfold.

Snake: And I thought I didn't like him before. He's almost as monstrous as those Metal Gear units now.

Otacon: Just watch yourself out there Snake. I'm sure that in this form, Sonic's nature is much more wild than before.
-------------------

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@Hyper_Ridley:
Ehhh... Didn't I do that? Before deleting the old blog posts, I saw a post saying "Enker by Hyper_Ridley"... Maybe I didn't publish it. I'm sorry. :dizzy:

@XACE-K:
I do hope you do him well, because he is quite a cool character.

@majora & Mario_and_Sonic_Guy:
You might want to try to give him more detail, otherwise he'll recieve the same destiny as your MYM 3 movesets.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Werehog is pretty good. But the transformation is a bit redundant. Werehog and Sonic should be separate considering that Sonic has a down special that conflicts with reverting back. Unless you made a new Sonic. But you have potential. Just Keep Moving Forward.

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
placeholder

hi guys never thought about makeing a moveset untill today i I have an i dea for what i think is a really good and funny charecter and item to go with it.

the challenger is...

any help or tips to help me is APPRECIATED!!!!

(i wish we had rep here)

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I'm back, and with my first moveset of this contest. BEHOLD:

WARNING: MOUNTAIN OF TEXT BELOW!

Dr. Robotnik

The many appearances of Dr. Robotnik (there are even more, the top left version of Eggman is the appearance he would be in SSBB)
Back-story/Description:

Copied from http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Doctor_Eggman

History
In childhood, the young Eggman looked up to his grandfather, Professor Gerald Robotnik, and thought him a great man, who had done his best to help mankind and was unfairly executed. From this, the young Eggman likely viewed the government as corrupt, and in any case, decided to follow in his grandfather's footsteps to become a scientist. But somewhere along the line, he became obsessed with the idea of a world under his rule, and using his unmatched mechanical genius, began his plans. Long before the first Sonic game, Eggman met the hedgehog, and the two became instant rivals. Over the years he created several deadly creations, and, realizing the hedgehog's determination was as fierce as his own in overcoming them, gained a respect for his adversary. When he accidentally found his grandfather's diary, he was led on an adventure that would show him that his grandfather was perhaps not as innocent as he had thought. Recently, his plans have been increasingly hindered by outside forces, but this has given him chances to show his hatred of things that would threaten the entire human race, and consequently threaten his plans.
Personality
Eggman is the grandson of the renowned scientist Professor Gerald Robotnik, and the cousin of Maria Robotnik. He is an evil genius who plans to take over the world. However, his plans have always failed thanks to Sonic and his allies. Despite his intelligence, Dr. Eggman is horribly immature, throwing temper tantrums when Sonic throws the proverbial wrench into his plans. He has built immense warships, such as the Death Egg and the Egg Carrier, as well as escape units such as the Egg Mobile. In fact, his most famous machine is an Egg Mobile with a wrecking ball attatched to the bottom, which appears in Green Hill Zone as a boss level. His plans to create the ultimate utopia, Eggman Empire, are always in full swing, and doesn’t care where to create it, be it Mobius, Earth, or Dark World, the Babylon Rogues' home planet. Although Eggman is a villain, he helps Sonic and co. when the world is at stake, most likely because if the world is destroyed, it defeats his whole purpose. This can be backed up by what he said in Sonic Adventure 2: "I'm so happy Earth was saved...Now I can conquer it and establish my empire!! Heheheh!" (This was said in the Sonic X adaption.)
Abilities
Eggman's most well known ability is his masterminded plots and schemes which only fail due to Sonic and his friends. Eggman is an incredibly skilled pilot: able to swoop missiles and lasers with his Eggmobile with skill rivaling that of Tails. Eggman has also shown some considerable physical strength. Despite his physical structure, Eggman is also very athletic, this seen in many of the 16 bit era games, there is almost always a point where Sonic chases him, yet Eggman seems able to sprint ahead long enough to reach his next weapon or escape vehicle. This trait of agility is carried on in Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games and Sega Superstars Tennis. He also has a special sensor in his glasses that allow him to locate Chaos Emeralds.

Notes:

Dr. Robotnik will mostly use Badniks as weapons and use them to attack and kill people with; he has moves which consist of the old badniks, and the new robots. And he also uses some of his old machines in this moveset as well!

When Dr. Robotnik gets Star Ko’d by Sonic, he’ll shout out the catch phrase “I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG”

Sometimes when he gets star KO’d by someone other than Sonic, Dr. Robotnik will shout out “No Way, I can’t believe this!!!” or “Argh, your not going to get away with this”

Stats:

Power: 6.5/10 lots of his attacks do little damage and knockback
Walking Speed: 4.6/10 He walks like how he runs in Sonic chronicles
Dash speed: 5.9/10 He runs like how he runs in the Chao garden in SAB2
Range: 8.3/10 this is because he uses machines when he attacks.
Projectile distance: 9.1/10
Drop speed: 7.8/10 He drops down quite quickly
Weight: 7.7/10 all that fat must make Dr. Robotnik quite a heavy person, and also for someone his size.
Size: 8.9/10 about the same size of Snake length ways, but as we all know Dr. Robotnik is a bit of a porker, so he takes a lot more room than Snake does. Dr Eggman is easy to combo against.
1st jump: 4.7/10
2nd Jump: 4.3/10
Aerial movement: 4.5/10
Crouch: 5.3/10
Traction: 6.7/10
Combo: 6.3/10
Wall jump: no
Wall cling: no
Crawling: no
Glide: no
Tether: no
No of Jumps: 2

Specials:

Neutral B: Egg Box:
Dr. Robotnik pulls out a television box which has the head of Dr. Robotnik from a behind him, Dr. Robotnik will show the box in front of him, and the top of the box is in his eye line. And after this, the box will explode with a white flash, and a chance of 3 weapons will come out, which are a pistol, bazooka, and a lance. The explosion of the box actually hurts the opponent if they are really close to the box, which does 13% and mid-low knockback which sends you horizontally, this part of the move has a bit of start-up lag, the chance of getting a pistol, a bazooka and a lance are 40|5|14. If you drop a weapon, it will disappear, but if you drop it in the air, it only disappears when it touches the ground, you can also throw it like an item to. The opponent can catch the weapon if its thrown at them, they have to press the b button to use the weapon, and this is the same with Dr. Robotnik as well.

Egg Pistol:
Appearance/animation: As the box explodes, you see it’s quite a big thing, with the body being dark orange, and the face of the gun is orange, the size is about 2 times bigger than Wolfs blaster. Dr. Robotnik holds the pistol with his left hand underneath the gun, and has his right hand on the trigger of the gun.
Stats/effects/extra detail:The Egg Pistol has a total number of 15 bullets, and these bullets only stun you ever so slightly! The pistol is rather light, so Dr. Robotnik can run at the normal pace. The total amount of damage each pistol bullet does 1% and a slight stun. This can just rack up damage, and when the ammunition has gone, you can throw the pistol, which does 7% and mid-low knockback. There is a very slight pause between each shot. The range is the same as Wolfs Blaster, and goes the same speed as the super scope rounds. And remember you get this the most out of the three weapons.
What's it uses?:well, the use of this move is basically to damage rack the enemy from the far, but it has no other use going for it, as it doesn’t stun the enemy enough to combo well into other attacks. The only other option is to throw the gun, which can stun the enemy enough to do a quick tilt or dash attack.

Egg Bazooka:
Appearance/animation: As the box explodes, you can see a big, cannon thing come out, the cannon is the same size as a cracker launcher, only that the body is dark orange, and the front part of the cannon is an orange colour. You hold this like a cracker launcher, which Eggman holds with his left hand underneath the body of the cannon, and holds the right hand on the trigger.
Stats/effects/extra detail:As the chance of getting this weapon is the lowest out of the 3, this can cause lots of damage and knockback when you hit the enemy. The Bazooka only has 2 rounds, so be very accurate with this move, otherwise is would be a massive waste. The Bazooka is a bit on the heavy side, so Robotnik runs a tad slower than normal. Each shot does 20% and high knockback, and the speed is 1.4 times faster Wolfs Blaster, and the range of Foxes Blaster. When you used the rounds up, you can throw it at the enemy, which would do 11% and mid-low knockback. There is quite a pause between both shots, but nothing which would affect the use of it drastically.
What's it uses?: Since the bazooka is so strong, it’s uses is to KO the foe, and also a good edge-guarding tool, if you do miss with the bazooka or if you don’t want to use the cannon, you can throw the cannon at the enemy, which stuns the enemy quite a bit, and the stun is long enough for if you through it at close range, to catch in the air and shoot the enemy will they are stunned.

Egg Lance:
Appearance/animation: As Robotnik gets the lance out, the lance is quite big, about the size of 1.8 times of the beam sword, the handle is orange, and the metal part of the lance it dark, and shiny grey. Eggman holds the lance with his right hand, with his left arm hanging on his side.
Stats/effects/extra detail:As the chance of getting this is quite low, the lance is quite powerful! You can use this move 5 times before it disappears from Dr. Robotniks hand. You have to be quite close when you use this move, like the bat (but a bit bigger), Dr. Robotnik swings it up-wards, which sends the foe vertically. The pause in between every use is quite small. The damage this move does is 14% and mid-high knockback. If you want to throw the lance away for some reason and it hit the enemy, it does 8% and mid-low knockback. This has a bit of start-up lag with each use as well. This is short ranged for some thing quite big (since he is swinging it up-wards), but also quite powerful as well.
What's it uses?: Since this is short ranged, you have to be close up to use this, which could be quite bad if your opponent can attack you and you can’t attack them. Since it sends the foe upwards, it could combo well into one of his aerials at earlier percentages. The stun of the move when you throw it isn’t enough to link up with another attack or use of the lance.
Origin: Sonic 2/3 (can’t remember which one), Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Heroes

Side B: Coconut Bomb:
Appearance/animation: Dr. Robotnik looks to his back, and has his hands reaching to the back of his trousers, and then he picks up a bomb with his right hand. The bomb looks quite a big thing, about twice the size of a Bom-Omb; the bomb is a very dark grey colour, with a pale string at the top of the bomb, with a fire lit at the top tip of the string, and you can guess what happens when the string is not noticeable, the bomb goes BOOM. When the bomb is thrown, it doesn’t bounce much or go an extra distance. It also explodes if the bomb takes 21% damage before the time the bomb is meant to blow up. When you throw the bomb, Dr. Robotnik will shout out “take this”, which has the probability of 1/3 chance of occurring.
Stats/effects/extra details:After throwing the bomb, it explodes after 2.5 seconds when it lands on the ground, making this move quite easy to avoid, but it also hurts the opponent when Dr. Robotnik throws it, and it goes through the enemy when the bomb is thrown and hits the opponent. The range of this move covers 1.3 times distance than King Dededes Waddle Dee throw. When you hit the opponent with the opponent by the actual bomb, not the explosion, does 8% and low-high knockback, which sends you a horizontal distance when you get hit. When you actually get hit by the slow detonating bomb, it covers quite a good range, just a tad shorter than Toon Links bomb explosion. When you get hit by the Bomb explosion, it does 16% and mid knockback, which sends you up-wards when you get hit. This has a bit of start-up and ending lag, but when you use it in the air, this has very little landing lag. You can have up to 2 bombs on the stage at the time. But here’s the catch, if you throw another bomb after 2 bombs have been thrown, the first bomb which you thrown explodes, and doing the damage of the standard explosion. And if you use side-b next to one of the bombs, you can throw it, but be careful, as it might explode in your hands, and hurt you quite a bit. Also other Dr. Robotnik players can throw a bomb which you thrown first, and vice-versa!
What's it uses?: well, since the move can be blown up if you throw more than 2 bombs out, that could help make this move more useful, but who would really let Dr. Robotnik throw 2 coconut bombs without a fight? A use for this move could be that it could be used as an edge-guarding tool of some sort, even if you don’t get the bomb to explode in the face of the enemy, the bomb should be enough to push the enemy away from the edge, and hopefully fall to their doom.
Origin: Sonic 2/Sonic Adventure

Up B: Buzz Bomber: this has 2 different effects, the use of this move is much different when its on the ground than in the air!
Appearance/animation: On the ground, Dr. Robotnik appears to have an remote which has lots of buttons on, the remote just suddenly appears in Dr. Robotniks right hand, he hunches his back slightly, and presses a button on the remote, you then can see signal waves appear, and then you see a Buzz Bomber fly from the air behind Dr. Robotnik just about 8 inches above Robotniks head, and then Buzz Bomber shoots a flashing little ball, which goes diagonally down-ward, and then speeds of quite fast in the direction its facing, the range is great, its from one side, to the other, and Buzz Bomber stops within 2 Lucarios in front of the enemy if it comes across an opponent on the ground, so that the little ball hits the opponent. This part has some start-up and ending lag.

Stats/effects/extra details:The main purpose of the use of this move is to hit people by the actual body of the Buzz Bomber, which does more damage and knockback rather than the small little ball. The actual Buzz Bomber actually does 14% and mid knockback, which sends the foe horizontally, unlike the small projectile Buzz Bomber shoots out, which does 6% and only stuns the enemy, but its quite hard to hit the opponent by Buzz Bomber, as Buzz Bomber is already in the air, so that means the opponent needs to be in the air to actually get hit, and what’s even worse is that the Buzz Bomber stops for a brief second before shooting at the opponent, meaning that the opponent can dodge the ball before Buzz Bomber actual shoots it! To find the use of this move, you have to have a really good aim, and great mind-reading skills.
Stats/effects/extra details:In the air, Dr. Robotnik quickly gets out the remote and press the button really quickly in a panic, and then a Buzz Bomber, almost at lightning speed, appears just above Dr. Robotnik, and then he clings onto the Buzz Bomber which sends him a great vertical recovery. That happens really quickly, so there is just a tiny bit of start-up lag. The recovery distance of this move is about 4.4 Stage Builder blocks going up-wards, and the horizontal distance of 3.2 Stage Builder blocks going horizontally. This covers a great distance, making it an excellent recovery, however, Buzz Bomber carries Dr. Robotnik up quite slowly, and this is obviously because of Dr. Robotniks large weight, making the recovery very predictable, which means that opponents can easily spike Dr. Robotnik with ease. Although Dr. Robotnik is vulnerable to spikes, he can attack after this move, and also you can drop off this move earlier by jumping out of it. This is a great recovery, but is very vulnerable to spikes and meteor smashes unfortunately!
Origin: Sonic 1/ Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Down B: Scanner:
Appearance/animation: Dr. Robotnik turns his body slightly to his left, and then he picks up a grey ball, with a green line in the middle, with a camera-looking point on its face, and a little scanner on the top of the grey ball! Dr. Robotnik tosses it forward, about 1.5 Captain Falcons standing next to each other in front of Dr. Robotnik, and you can see a green line coming from the metal ball, about the size of Foxes Blaster, going down-wards from the top of the scanner, to a tiny bit below the ball! The scanner appears for about 1 second, before disappearing.
Stats/effects/extra details/what’s the use?:What this move actually does, is that when the green line goes over your opponent, it makes the opponents weight, making them easier to knock off the stage, weaker by 0.75 times (about 25%), and for 9.6 whole seconds! You might be thinking “Wow, this sure is good, you can kill people at 75% instead of 100% if you use this...” (You can see your opponent is scanned, because they will have green light sparking out of the head of the enemy). If you hit someone with the actual scanner, it does 6% and low–high knockback which sends you horizontally. “This sounds almost broken! What’s the down-fall?” Well, when Dr. Robotnik first gets it out, this has quite a bit of start-up and ending lag (but quite a little landing lag, if this is used in the air), and then the actual Scanner Ball has about 0.63 seconds start-up lag, so not only that Dr. Robotnik is quite vulnerable while using this move, the Scanner can be avoided too! But this can make Dr. Robotnik powerful, and using this with mind-games is going to be a serious part of Dr. Robotniks game. Also, Mario/Pit has an advantage over this, because they can use their reflectors which make people turn around, and turn the Scanner around, so it scans Eggman, so he is weakened, and since he is quite a slow runner, he can be finished off easily. This makes them a harder match-up for him because of this disadvantage.
This has no origin!

Standard:

Neutral A: Egg Damager: Dr. Robotnik first punches with his left arm tilted to its right slightly straight forwards, which only stuns the enemy is a place, this comes out quite quick, and it stuns the enemy, which does 4%, which allows the next part of the Neutral a combo to hit.
___The second part of the Neutral A combo is a punch with his right arm, tilted to its left slightly, straight forward as well, this also stuns the enemy slightly, which does 4% damage again, after this move you can do the final part of the Neutral A combo.
___The final part of the combo has a lot of start-up lag, which can be shielded and rolled out of the way from, Dr. Robotnik winds his arm up his right arm anti clockwise twice, before swinging his arm up-wards into the air. As Dr. Robotnik punches, his hand gets bigger, like how Marios hand gets bigger in his F-air. The final part of this move is very powerful, this has great knockback for a Neutral A combo, but the down fall is that this has massive start-up lag (but it has just a bit of ending lag). The final part of the Neutral A combo does 8% and mid-high knockback, which seems good until you remember how much start-up lag this part of Neutral a combo is.
Origin: Sonic the Fighters (by hacking it to play as Dr. Robotnik).

Hold Down A: holding down the A button just does all of the Neutral A combo quite quickly.

F-tilt: Poh-Bee Ball Twirl:
Appearance/animation:Eggman first turns towards the screen very quickly, and then he tilts his body back slightly, and he has his arms out like as if he is holding something, and before you notice anything, the machine above with a spiked ball at the bottom of the machine appears in between the hands. As Dr. Robotnik pulls the badnik out, Dr. Robotnik quickly turns and leans a tiny bit forward around while holding the Poh-Bee in the direction he was facing, which makes the ball on the bottom swing around quickly. Dr. Robotnik also swings the Poh-Bee just above his gut line. Also the Poh-Bee is held up upwards as well.
Stats/effects/extra details: The hit-box of the move is the whole spiked ball and the end of the body of the Poh-Bee, which lasts the whole time when it swings forward, and nothing else. Dr. Robotnik stands still while performing this move, but since the ball is quite big (about 1.35 times bigger than Links bomb); it has added range on this move, thanks to the badnik. This has a bit of start-up lag, and it also has quite a bit of lag on bother sides of the move. The strongest part of this move is the spike ball, quite obviously, which does 13% and mid knockback, which sends the foe 37 degrees upwards. If you get hit by the weaker part (which is the body of the Poh-Bee), it does 8% and mid-low knockback, which sends you 34 degrees upwards.
What's it uses?: You have space this move well to use the move more effectively, as you want to hit the enemy with the spike ball, not the actual badnik, as it has the same properties as getting hit by the spike ball, but instead it’s weaker in damage and does less knockback, which is why you should try to aim to get the opponent hit by the spike ball instead. Since this has a bit of start-up and ending lag, this means that the opponent can get a quick down-tilt on Eggman, as since F-tilt have a badnik involved, this means that the move has added range which means that the move has good priority (mostly the spike ball though) and many projectiles can’t go through it.
Origin: Sonic Cd.

U-tilt: Crawlton Whip:
Appearance/animation: Dr. Robotnik hunches his back slightly will crouching downwards, and then he moves his right arm towards his left side, and is looking like he is going to grab something with his right hand. When Dr. Robotnik looks like he grabbed something, he pulls out a long machine, which has the shape of a caterpillar. When Dr. Robotnik grabs the Crawlton by its head, he slings it upwards into the air, so the tail of the machine swings around when he holds it up in the air, with its tail swinging side to side when the machine is length ways facing downwards, which makes the move spread a wider range.
Stats/effects/extra details: The hit-box of the move is the entire length of the Crawlton, from the head, to the top of the tail exactly, which is great. The hit-box starts from the bottom left side of Dr. Robotnik, and to the point when he flings the Crawlton around for the whole duration of the move. The range is great on this move, the Crawlton is about 1.8 times bigger than the beam sword when it is at its normal size. But since the hit-box starts from the left side of Robotnik, this means that Robotnik is vulnerable from the right side of himself. This move has almost no start-up lag, as the hit-box begins at the very beginning of the move. It also has only a little bit of ending lag as well. At where the first hit-box is present (which is the hit-box which starts when Dr. Robotnik first pulls out the Badnik from the left side of Eggman), this is where it is the weakest part of the move, and when the Crawltons body is swung upwards is when it is the most strongest. The damage and knockback of the first hit-box area is 5% and low knockback, which sends your foe up-wards, about 80 degrees upwards. The damage and knockback of the stronger part of the move (when the Badnik is upwards) is 11% damage and mid-low knockback, which sends you 73 degrees upwards.
What's it uses?: If you hit the opponent with the first hit-box when the character has a low percentage, you can link it with the stronger part of the move, so you can maximise the amount of damage you can deal to the enemy (which would 17% when the move is fresh), however though, if people DI correctly fast enough, they could get away quick enough and far enough to back away from the stronger part of the move. This move can also get people who are coming from the air to the ground much easily than a lot of characters, as the move has great range, vertically that is. This move can also combo well into other moves due to its low lag and knockback.
Origin: Sonic 3

D-tilt: Clamer Shooter:
Appearance/animation: As Dr. Robotnik is crouching down, Dr. Robotnik turns to his back a bit, and stretches his arms out to the ground behind him While Dr. Robotnik is still in his crouching position and stretched his arms out to the back, he grabs hold of a Clamer. Dr. Robotnik then puts the Badnik in front of him on the floor, and then makes the Clamer shoot a bullet, which is small yellow bullet (about a halve the size of a weak Super Scope bullet) flies out from the cannon. When you do this, the Clamer and Dr. Robotnik go a bit back because of the force of the bullet, but then he repositions himself. Every time a bullet is fired from the cannon, it makes a “Puff” type sound as well.
Stats/effects/extra details: The hit-box of this move is the small yellow bullet, and nothing else. The range of this move is about 2/3 of Final Destination, which is pretty impressive, but the bullet travels a bit faster than Luigis Fireball, which is a bit slow. This move has only a tiny bit of start-up lag, and you can shoot another bullet while still having the Clamer out on the floor if you press D-Tilt gain, a bit like how Marths D-tilt works, but instead of moving forward, you can continue to shoot more bullets while still having the Clamer in one place. If you stop using this move, this also has a bit ending lag as well however. That means that there is a pause between each Bullet gets shot out of the Clamer, which is about 0.56 second pause between each and every shot fired from the Badnik. The amount of damage this move causes is very low, each shot only does 4% and only a slight stun on the enemy. However, since of the long range and how much times you can use this move continually, this makes up for the fact you can rack up damage with this move if the opponent is careless.
What's it uses?: Since of the long range and how you can use this move continually, you can attack quite far with this move if the opponent is on the ground. Another thing that is good about this move is that since the Clamer on the ground, it can attack anyone on the ground you are crouching; even the likes of characters that have marvellous crouching ability (think Mr Game and Watch, Kirby), and also the fact that people who put their shield up to defend them of this move, it’s not going to work as well as much as other moves, because when the shield gets smaller, you can hit the bottom of the enemies leg of foot, so you should jump over of dodge away from this move if it is being spammed. Since of the fact it only stuns the enemy, it means that you can’t use this move to the enemy if they are close up, as they could smash or do a tilt on you before the next shot is fired. So this move should only be used if your enemy is far away from you, like at the start of a match of something to that kind.

Dash Attack: Drill Tank:
Appearance/animation: When Dr. Robotnik uses this move, he jumps up quickly into the drill tank. The drill of the tank spins anti-clockwise quite quickly, about each spin goes around each 0.32 seconds. If Eggman hits the opponent, you’ll see Eggman look at the screen and laugh, and he’ll sometimes shout out “Woohoohuhuhuhoo”, which is a 1/12 chance of happening.
Stats/effects/extra details: If you get hit by the drill, it does 1 hit. If you shield it, Dr. Robotnik can go through the shield and past the enemy. Eggman drives this for 0.9 seconds before jumping out of the vehicle, so you can tell this takes quite along time for the execution of the move to end, although it has little start up lag when he jumps into the car and little ending lag getting out of the car. The hit-box of the move is only the drill, so Dr. Robotnik is vulnerable from behind, above or below if Dr. Robotnik uses this on a floating platform. The actual drill has massive priority; almost nothing can go stop Eggman from moving the vehicle. The range of this move is about 1.5 times bigger than Wolf’s forward smash, so it has great range. This move does 13% damage, and mid knockback which sends the foe 40 degrees up-wards.
What's it uses?: This move can be used to attack a bunch of characters in one place in a free-for-all, and also because it can deliver some good knockback as well. However, on a one on one match, it’s not that useful, while it could be good to get through another characters wall of defence, or someone who’s spamming their projectiles, since this has massive priority, but if you use this for attacking your enemy directly, can be quite bad (unless Dr. Robotnik is right next to the opponent, as it has little start-up lag), as it takes along time to end and is vulnerable from above or behind, which means there is enough time to roll out of the way and smash him, or jump over him and use an aerial.
Origin: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (the first boss in Emerald Hill Zone).

Smashes

F-Smash: Turbo Spiker Fire:
Appearance/animation: Dr. Robotnik stands up straight up-wards, and then he positions himself so his body is facing towards/away from the screen, but with his head looking in the direction his facing. When he stands like this, a Turbo Spiker pops up on the ground. Dr. Robotnik almost folds his right arm underneath his left arm, and then when you release the smash, Dr. Robotnik points this right arm far in front of him, also with his index and middle finger pointing outwards as well. When Dr. Robotnik does this sign, it signals the Turbo Spiker to fire the spiked cone in front of Dr. Robotnik. When you charging this up, Dr. Robotniks right arm while going underneath his left arm go slower than not charging the smash, and also the arm would be shaking a bit as well.
Stats/effects/extra details: The hit-box of this move is the whole body of the spiked cone which the Turbo Spiker shoots out. The range of this move depends on how much you charge it, and also how you angle the move. When you are charging this move up, you can easily tell where it’s aiming at, as when you are charging it up, if you move the control stick upwards (you can’t aim it behind you, or underneath you), you can see the spiked cone tilt to where you position you hold the control stick. The speed the spiked cone travels at is a tiny bit faster than his D-tilt when this move is uncharged, because if you charge this move up, it also increases the speed of what it fires like as well. This move has quite a bit of start-up lag though, and also a bit of ending lag as well, which makes this move punishable when you don’t use this wisely. When this is uncharged, the spiked cone will do 10% damage, and mid-low knockback, which sends you 20 odd degrees up-wards. The range of this move when you don’t angle this (so it’s going a tiny bit tilted horizontally) is about 3.5 stage builder blocks, and how you angle this move makes is varied (it goes about 2.6 stage builder blocks up-wards if you angle it straight up-wards). The speed is also just a bit faster than his D-tilt. When charged, this move does 15% damage, and mid-high knockback, which sends your opponent about 22 degrees up-wards. The range of this move if you don’t angle it is about 8.6 stage builder blocks going horizontally, it’s varied on how you angle it really, but if you shoot it directly up-wards, it’ll go about 6.2 stage builder blocks upwards. The speed of the spiked cone when it is completely charged is about 1.8 times faster than the speed it’s when it’s uncharged.
What's it uses?: Since this move is a projectile it makes sense for the player to use this quite far away, because not only that the fact that you can hit the opponent and they can’t hit you, it’s the fact that this move has quite a bit of start-up lag, which is very punishable. What is also good is that it can also provide a great edge-guarder, since it can knockback people back, unlike his D-tilt, and also since you can aim it as well, so this move is quite versatile as well. Just remember not to use this move when you enemies close up.
Origin: Sonic the Hedgehog 3

U-Smash: Chopper Charge:
Appearance/animation: Dr. Robotnik turns towards the screen, and he hunches his back a bit, and extends both of his arms downwards, and it looks like he’s going to hold both of his hands together, but then he grabs a Choppee. Dr. Robotnik then picks up the Chopper by its tail, so it’s looking upside down, and then Dr. Robotnik flings the chopper up into the air, and then the Badnik chomps continually until it goes off the screen. When charging, Dr. Robotnik holds the Chopper with 2 hands, and then starts to crouch slowly, band then he throws it up.
Stats/effects/extra details: The Chopper has a sweet-spot, which is its mouth, and you can get hit by the rest of the body of the chopper, so the hit-box is basically the whole body of the chopper. The range of this move depends on how much you charge this move by. This move has quite a bit of start-up lag, but also this move has quite a small amount of ending lag. When your opponent is hit by the sweet-spot when it’s uncharged, this does 15% and mid-high knockback, which sends you about 85 degrees upwards. When your opponent doesn’t get hit by the sweet-spot, this does 7% and mid-low knockback which sends the foe 78 degrees up-wards. The range of this move is about 2.4 stage builder blocks going vertically, and the speed is a bit faster than an uncharged F-Smash. If your opponent gets hit by the sweet-spot when you fully charge this move, this does 17% and mid-high knockback, which sends your foe 85 degrees upwards. If your opponent doesn’t get hit by the sweet-spot, this does 8% and mid-low knockback, which sends your foe 78 degrees upwards. The range of this when it’s fully charged is about 6.8 stage builder blocks going up-wards, and the speed it goes up is slightly fast than when it’s uncharged. The chopper goes through platforms when it goes up and down, so the Chopper only disappears at the bottom of the screen.
What's it uses?: If Dr. Robotnik is on the ground while your opponent is far in the air, you can use this move, as when it is charged, it reaches very far. This is another move of Eggmans that should only be used when your foe is quite far away, as it’s got punishable start-up lag. This move has another great use, if your opponent is trying to show his/her skill by recovering by grabbing the edge of the other side of the stage instead of the closer edge, since the Chopper can go through platforms, you can hit the enemy while they are trying to do their skill, and stage spike them. Knowing you can do that, the enemies you can slide up edges and can grab hold of the edges can be stopped (Captain Falcons recovery, Wario jumping of his bike etc), use this move while they are in the middle of recovering, and there is a good chance of stage spiking someone (although it really depends on the characters recovery, it’s easy to do this to the likes of recoveries like foxes, but much harder to hit someone with this the likes of Metaknights recovery).
Origin: Sonic the Hedgehog 1

D-Smash: Menacing Spikes:
Appearance/animation: Dr. Robotnik turns towards the screen, and he starts to crouch a bit, going downwards slowly, then he springs up, so he is standing up with a good posture. Dr. Robotnik then curls his right hand into a fist, and then he puts his right hand slowly towards his left shoulder, and then points his right arm downwards, with all of his fingers pointing out. After this, 2 spikes appear on both sides of Eggman. When the spikes appear, they make the sound when Sonic gets hit by a spike in the sonic games.
Stats/effects/extra details: The hit-box is the whole area of the 2 spikes, and it lasts until it hits the peak of its ascent. The range of this move is great, but compared to a lot of his moves, this has one of the least ranges. The 2 spikes combined distance from the left edge of the left spike, and to the right edge of the right spike is about 1.8 stage builder blocks going horizontally. This move has quite a bit of start-up lag, the most amount of start-up lag out of the 3 smashes, and this move also has bit of ending lag as well. When this move is uncharged, the amount of damage and knockback it does 17% and mid-high knockback, which sends your opponent about 80 degrees up-wards. When this move is completely charged, the damage and knockback this move does is 23%, and high knockback, which sends your foe 80 degrees up-wards. This Smash is the only reliable KO move which Dr. Robotnik has.
What's it uses?: Since Dr. Robotnik doesn’t have any other potential ground knock out moves, this is the only ground move Dr. Robotnik has which is a substantial killer. This move has to be used carefully, because of the start-up lag and ending lag, this makes Dr. Robotnik very vulnerable if you mess this up, so you have to place it well. Also, this is one of the few short range attacks which Dr. Robotnik has, so your opponent has to be close up to hit with this move correctly.
Origin: Sonic the Hedgehog 3

Aerials:

N-air: Laser Drone:
Appearance/animation: While Dr. Robotnik is in the air, Eggman sticks his elbows outwards, and has his hands looking like it’s about to grab something. Doing this, Eggman pulls out a machine, which has a propeller at the bottom of it, and has 1 red eye as well. When Dr. Eggman pulls the Laser drone out, the machine will turn its body, first to its left, shooting a little laser, and to its right, shooting another little laser almost instantly. Dr. Robotnik spreads his arms out a bit when the Laser Drone disappears. The little laser thing is a thin, white line which travels quite far.
Stats/effects/extra details: The hit-box of this move is only the little laser shot, which is very small. The range of the laser shot is about just underneath a 1/2 the length of final destination, which is quite good, but not as good as his other projectile based moves however. The speed of the laser shot is very fast, just a bit slower than Foxes blaster. This move has very little start-up and ending lag, but a bit of landing lag however. Each laser bullet only does 3% and a little bit of stun however.
What's it uses?: since this move has little lag, you can get about 2 uses out of this in a full jump (remember, Dr. Robotnik has a poor jumping ability), and you deal this damage quite a far way, so your opponent can’t hurt you. But this move is terribly weak, 3% damage is poor, very poor, and it only stuns the enemy. Want to look for a move which is similar to this, try his D-tilt.
Origin: Sonic Chronicles

F-air: Motobug dunk:
Appearance/animation: While Eggman is in the air, he stretches his arms out a bit diagonally up-wards, and then he grabs hold of a Motobug. Eggman swings the Motobug downwards in an arc, and Dr. Robotnik holds the Motobug for a bit when it gone down to it’s peak.
Stats/effects/extra details: The hit-box of this move is only the Motobug, just like most of Dr. Robotniks moves, it lasts from when he swings it from the start, and to the end. The range of this is good, and it also covers quite a lot of area as well. It takes quite a bit of time for this move to end its execution, although it has quite a lot of start-up, ending and landing lag as well. The damage and knockback this move does is 13% and borderline mid-high knockback, which sends the foe 40 degrees upwards.
What's it uses?: Well, this move has quite a lot of lag, which makes this move easily punishable, but it’s quite powerful when you land it. You won’t be able to do one of these in one short hop however, which makes it hard to do this unexpectedly, as you can see it coming from a long way. If you do land this, it should hit the enemy quite far, like off the stage far, which should set you up to do some gimping with his Forward smash.
Origin: Sonic 1

B-air: The Bomb in Coconuts hands:
Appearance/animation: As Dr. Robotnik is in the air, he turns his head around, and tilt his body as well, while he turns his head to the back, he grabs hold of a Badnik called Coconuts. The Coconuts pulls out a bomb, and holds it in both of its hand.
Stats/effects/extra details: The hit-box is only the bomb, and it only does the damage pretty much as soon as the Coconuts take out the bomb. The range is about the same or a bit bigger size as Mr Game and Watches B-air, for a comparison. This comes out quite quick, but has quite a lot of ending lag. The damage this move does is 13%, and mid knockback, which sends the foe 35 degrees upwards.
What's it uses?: This move is quite powerful, and it comes out quick, which is looking good so far! Until you realise the amount of ending and landing lag; and also due to Eggmans poor aerial movement, it would look like it could combo well, but it doesn’t for Robotnik sadly. You also have to time this well, as you have to make sure it hits the enemy as soon as you activate it as well.
Origin: Sonic 2

U-air: Catterkillar Swing:
Appearance/animation: As Dr. Robotnik is in the air, he pulls out a Catterkillar. after grabbing hold of the Badnik, Eggman swings it around clockwise, and the Catterkillars body is bent quite a bit when Dr. Robotnik does this.
Stats/effects/extra details: The hit-box of this move lasts the whole duration of time when the Catterkillar is swung around, and the whole body of the Badnik is a hit-box. The range of this move is quite good, for a comparison, it’s about the size of Ikes U-air. This move comes out quite quick, but has a bit of ending and landing lag. This move does 12% and mid knockback, which sends your opponent about 40 degrees up. If you get hit by the spikes on Catterkillar, it will do 14% and mid knockback which sends the foe 50 degrees upwards
What's it uses?: Since this move comes out quite quickly, this move can be used to rack up damage better than most of his other aerials, since they are so laggy. Although it’s nearly impossible to hit the opponent if they are on the ground, which then makes this move a move that you can’t approach with, But it is a good juggler if you hit the foe in the air.

D-air: Yadrin down-thrust:
Appearance/animation: When Dr. Robotnik is in the air, he stretches his arms upwards, and grabs hold of a Yadrin. Dr. Robotnik then flings his arms downwards, so the Badniks spikes are pointing downwards.
Stats/effects/extra details: This move has a sweet-spot, quite a big one actually, as it is the size of the spikes, if you get hit by a different part of the Badnik, it will do something else instead. The range of this move is good, for a comparison, about 1.5 times bigger than Mr Game and Watches key. This move has a bit of start-up lag, but also quite a bit of ending and landing lag as well though. If you hit the opponent in the spikes (the sweet-spot), it will do 14% and a strong meteor smash, which obviously sends you downwards, which you all should know already. If you hit the opponent by the body of the machine, it will do 11% which sends your opponent about 80 degrees upwards.
What's it uses?: Since this move has quite a bit of landing lag, it’s safe to use this move after a full jump if the foe is on the ground, as the landing lag would be avoided then. When you use this move off the stage, you have to be careful, as the amount of ending lag might be too long for you to recover on to the stage, but you can still go pretty far off the stage as Dr. Robotniks recovery is above average.

Grabs: Dr. Robotnik stretches his arms out quite far out. Dr. Robotniks grab range is good. He holds the enemy by the neck with his right hand.

Grab attack: Pummel Punch: Dr. Robotnik raises his left hand is a fist, a hits the enemies head, the rate you do this is decently quick, not too fast nor too slow, each pummel does 4%/3%.

F-throw: Crab Pincher:
Appearance/animation: Dr Robotnik pulls out a red Robotic crab, which then grabs the foes leg with it claws. Crab Meat will then tilt his body a bit, before throwing the foe forward. After this, the Badnik will shoot out 2 red bouncing balls on to the ground.
Stats/effects/extra details:This move is quite punishable, as Dr. Robotnik stands in a spot for an extra 0.5 seconds after Crab Meat throws the enemy. When you get thrown by Crab Meat, it does 5% and mid-low knockback which sends your foe about 15 degrees upwards, which should allow the 2 bouncing balls to hit, which have a total range of half of Final Destination, and travels about 1.5 times faster than Marios fireball, which does 3% and only a slight stun.
What's it uses?: This move can rack up damage at early percentages, because of the low and the low-angled knockback, the 2 balls should hit the opponent, which should maximise the damage to 11%. This move can’t follow up due to the length of time you stand in a spot. Since of the amount of time it takes to end this move, this move is punishable in a team/free-for-all match.

B-throw: Monkey Swing
Appearance/animation: When you use this throw, a blue robotic monkey appears on Dr. Robotniks shoulders, and grabs hold of the enemies head with his long arm, and then throws the enemy around behind Dr. Robotnik, who then disappears of Dr. Robotniks shoulder.
Stats/effects/extra details: This move ends the quickest out of his throws, to let you all know, it takes about 0.4 seconds to end. This move does 7% and mid knockback, which sends the foe 30 degrees upwards.
What's it uses?: This is the quickest throw out of Dr. Robotniks moves, which makes this move the easiest to follow up with another attack, and since the knockback angle is low, you don’t have to go into the air to follow it up, as Dr. Robotniks ground game is much more effective than his aerials.

U-throw: Uni-Uni Spike Throw:
Appearance/animation: Dr. Robotnik grabs hold of the enemies body with 2 hands, and throws the enemy upwards into the sky, after this, he pulls out a Uni-uni, which throws it’s spikes up into the air quite quickly spread apart.
Stats/effects/extra details: This doesn’t last long to end, unlike his F-throw, as soon as the Badnik throws the spike balls, you are free to move around. The spike balls go in 4 different directions, 2 goes tilted vertically, and the other 2 goes about 65 degrees upwards. The speed which the spike balls travel at is a bit faster than Luigis Fireball, and has the range of 1.2 wolf blaster going upwards. The throw does 6% and mid-low knockback, which sends the foe about 80 degrees upwards. The spike balls each do 4% and low knockback.
What's it uses?: If your foe doesn’t know how to DI properly, the throw will send the enemy, you are likely to deal 10% to the enemy. But if your foe knows how to DI, it’s high probably that you will only manage to get 6% dealt to your opponent.

D-throw: Crawl Pound
Appearance/animation: Dr Robotnik first pushes the enemy to the ground, and then pulls out an armoured crab with a spring shield, which then changes its formation quickly so the shape is like a ball, with the spring showing upwards, as the enemy is on the ground, in this formation, the Crawler jumps up onto the gut of the opponent.
Stats/effects/extra details: This takes quite a while to end, this throw does. The damage and knockback this does is 11% and mid-high knockback, which sends the foe about 75 degrees upwards.
What's it uses?: This is the strongest throw Dr. Robotnik has out of the other 3 throws, although it is easily interrupted in Free-for-alls or team battles, this can kill Mario at around 150%, all of his other throws are not really for KOing and opponent. But at early percentages, you can’t follow up this move well with other moves however.

Other Attacks:

get up attack: Armed Fist: as Dr. Robotnik gets up from the ground, he first tilts his body to the right a bit, and stretches his arm outwards with his right arm, and punches straight forward with his left arm. This does 7% and mid-low knockback which sends the foe 40 degrees upwards.

Edge attack over 100%: Egg Back-Slap: as Dr. Robotnik slowly crawls onto the stage, as he stands up, he will have his right arm above his left arm, and swings his right arm and hand around to his right side. This does 6% and low-high knockback which sends the enemy 40 degrees upwards.

Edge attack under 100%: Sci-fi Leg lunge: As Dr Robotnik gets onto the stage, he will lift his right leg up, and kicks his right foot forward, he will first have his knee showing upwards before kicking. This does 8% and mid-low knockback, which sends the foe 20 degrees upwards.

Final Smash: Eggman Roulette:
Eggman activates his Final Smash! And a roulette appears with the face of Dr. Robotnik, and the moustache goes together and becomes a pointer. There are 4 final smashes in this. The point goes around clockwise, and it completes a lap around the face in about 0.5 seconds. If you don’t press the A button to stop the pointer, it will stop automatically after 6 seconds. The pointer always appears at a different place, and sometimes, the speed of the pointer goes faster/slower as well.

Wrecking Ball

When Dr. Robotnik gets this final smash, he will jump to the top of the screen, and comes down from the top of the screen with his infamous Egg-mobile, which has a wrecking ball attached to it; this lasts for a total of 11 seconds. The Wrecking ball swings around automatically, and you can press the A button to send out a yellow beam from the face of the machine. The beam does 16% and mid-high knockback, which sends the foe about 40 degrees upwards. The Wrecking Ball does 22% and high knockback, which sends the foe about 40 degrees up again. The range of the wrecking ball is great, as it swings from the front of the Mobile, to the back of the Egg mobile, the hit-box of the wrecking ball is only the ball. The range of the yellow beam covers from one side of the screen to the other, the beam can’t go through walls. You can move around very easily in this, and you move around about the speed of Marths run.

Giant Robotnik Mech:

When Dr. Robotnik gets this, He enters the massive machine from the ground, which slowly comes up from the ground. You can use this Final Smash for about 15 seconds. Dr. Robotnik can feel some damage in this machine, BUT, he will only feel about 1/3 of the damage done to him, Dr. Robotnik slows down slightly when he gets hit and flashes as well. When he walks, he can trample on an enemy, which does 18% and makes the enemy stuck in the ground, if your opponent is in the air, this is a strong spike. If the enemy jumps into he hands, it will do 15% and mid-high knockback, which sends the foe 45 degrees upwards. He can’t jump, though (a large jump is a move he has), but he can’t walk off the stage either. This machine moves very slowly, slower than Dr. Robotniks run. Here are the moves which he has:

1. Eggman Bombs: (Press Down-B) Dr. Robotnik drops 2 Bombs from the jetpack at the back of the huge machine; the bombs take 1.5 seconds before detonating. The bombs do 14% and mid knockback, which sends the foe 40 degrees upwards. This move is weird, as it only attacks from behind the machine, so it can get rid off enemies which are attacking the machine from behind.

2. Homing Jump: (Press Up-b) The enormous machine crouches down, and then uses it’s jet-pack to go to the top of the screen, you can’t see him, but you see a little target following one person on the playing field, the target follows the enemy for about 4 seconds, after that it stays on one place for 2 seconds, which enables the enemy to get away from it. If your opponent stands still, they will feel the waft of Dr Robotniks Mega-sized machine. When they get hit by this, it will do a tasty 40% damage, and very high knockback, which is almost a one-hit-K.O move, even at extremely low percentages for the heavies. This has quite a lot of ending lag however.

3. Claw Stretch: (Press Forward B) The Machine will lean forward, and shoots the 2 arms out of socket, and far in front of the Mega-sized beast, about 1.8 further than Links boomerang. Dr. Robotnik will first send out the right arm, and then shortly its left arm, and then you can do something else instead. This has a bit of start-up lag and ending lag. This does 15% damage and mid knockback, which sends the enemy about 30 degrees upwards.

4. Line Laser: (Press B) the machines head will tilt and look at the floor, and the right eye will shoot a blue line along the ground, you can hold this down for 3 seconds, and you can aim it along the ground, which will make it shoot more lasers, which appear from the ground, which are bright yellow. This move has little start-up lag, and a bit of ending lag. Every laser each does 16% and mid-high knockback, which sends the foe 87 degrees upwards.

Outside Death Egg

When Dr. Robotnik activates this, the platform in the picture appears underneath Dr. Eggman, which takes the opponents and Eggman himself out of earth, and onto a flat platform like the picture above, which is a walk off to the right side. The opponents can fight for about 3 seconds, before the massive machine comes from the left side, and then the platforms start to fall and break. This lasts for about a total of 14 seconds after the machine appears. And about every 4 seconds, and giant laser coming from the master emerald is shot, and the laser appears for about 0.4 seconds before ending. This does 17% and mid-high knockback, which sends the enemy 40 degrees upwards. The amount of times the massive machine shoots a laser is 3 times, before the final smash ends.
Egg Carrier

Dr. Robotnik activates his final smash, he jumps to the top of the screen while saying “FULL SYSTEMS, FULL POWER” or “Get a load of this!”, and he boards the Egg Carrier, you can see that there is 3 cannons on the Egg Carrier, which sends a giant dark orange bullet towards the screen. This lasts for about 10 seconds. You can see 3 cross-hairs appear in one, and the 3 cannons shoot out at the cross-hairs automatically. The Cannons shoots at a pace of about every 2 seconds, a giant cannon will shoot out a shot. The damage and knockback this does is 18% and mid-high knockback, which sends the enemy 80 degrees upwards.

Animations

Dizzy: As Dr. Robotnik is stunned, he will have his left elbow outwards a bit forward than his right elbow, which is pointing outwards as well. He moves his arms up and down, and also sways back and forth as well.

Sleep: Dr Robotnik will lie down on the floor straight-wards, with his knees bent, and pointing upwards. He will also snore as well.

Idle: Dr. Robotnik will sometimes look towards the screen briefly, and mess around with the goggles on the top of his head. He will also sometimes frown his face, and folds his arms underneath his shoulders.

Crouch: Dr Robotnik will be quite low down, he will have his right knee pointing up, and his left leg against the ground. He will also have his left hand moving around his mouth, like if he was trying to work out something.

Roll (both directions): Dr. Robotnik leans his back a bit while sliding forwards/backwards an below-average distance for a roll.

Pros/Cons:

+ Amazing Gimping abilities with his F-Smash and Side-B
+ Quite heavy
+ Great recovery
+ Got many projectiles which are strong
+ Down-b is useful for KOing an enemy early

- Jumping and aerial movement isn’t up to par
- Hasn’t got much KO moves
- Aerials are laggy
- Quite slow
- Most moves don’t deal a lot of damage

Alternate
costumes:

1. Dr. Robotnik has a red coat (Defalut)
2. Dr. Robotnik has a blue coat
3. Dr. Robotnik has a green coat
4. Dr. Robotnik looks like:

5. Dr. Robotnik looks like:

6. Dr. Robotnik has a purple coat

Taunts:

Up: Dr. Robotnik pulls out a yellow emerald, which he puts up high into the air, and then he focuses on the emerald with his goggles.

Side: Dr. Robotnik folds his arms in while facing towards the screen, and while he speaks, he tilts his head to the right a bit and the sunlight goes down on his glasses, he says “am I too smart for you?”

Down: Dr. Robotnik gets outs a Flicky, and inserts the Flicky into a Buzz Bomber, which then spins around Eggman before disappearing.

Victory Taunts:

1. Dr. Robotnik appears to be in the drill tank which is facing towards the right, he looks at the screen, smiles and says “So Long, losers” before driving it off to the right.

2. Dr. Robotnik has his back away from the screen, he turns around and sticks his hand out diagonally, with his fingers spread apart, and then he folds his arms. When he turns around, he says “Now you know why I am the best”

3. Dr. Robotnik juggles 5 chaos emeralds (like when you complete Sonic 1 on the mega drive without all the chaos emeralds), and then he sticks out a red chaos emerald, and says “A marvellous result”

Entrance

Dr. Robotnik will appear from the top of the screen in his Egg Mobile, and will jump out of the Egg Mobile when its about 6 foot above the ground. He says “You think you can beat me?”

Lost animation

He will appear to be in the Egg Mobile in the air, and before speeding off the stage to the right, he will shout “You will regret this!” This will be quieter than the voice/sound of the winning person.

Crowd Chant

DOC-TOR ROBOTNIK (In a low voice)

Wii remote Sound:

Dr. Robotnik will shout out “You think you can beat me?”
Stage: Death Egg

Area (Large Size):

Dark blue Area: Main platform
Green Circles: 1v1 spawn points
Red Circles: Player 3/4 spawn points.
Yellow line: a Fall-through platform
Greyish Green line: a solid non-fall through platform, it moves the direction it is facing.

Hazards:

Blue Lines: Electricity area, which appears every 10 seconds, which lasts for 2 seconds when it appears. The electricity does 14% and mid knockback, sending you 80 degrees upwards.

Green Grey lines/cannon: You can stand on the cannon platform. If you stand on the platform, or one of the players/computers are in the air above of the cannon, the cannon will aim at the player/computer, and shoot a shell at the character. The fire rate of the cannon is that it shoots a shell every 1.8 seconds. The speed of the cannon is the speed of Marios fire ball in the air, and the range of the cannon shell is about the size of foxes blaster. If you get hit by this, it will do 13% and mid knockback, sending you 40 degrees up.

Other:

Fuzzy Screen: Background effect. Does nothing

Legality:

Banned (got hazards, and has a massive playing area.)

Music:
Sonic 1 Boss: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SBms4eeMcpg&feature=related
Sonic 1 Final Boss: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=notScBXYRKE
Sonic 2 Boss: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gUDp-DkScts&feature=related
Sonic 2 Final Boss: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmtq5Tbuwpw
Sonic 3 Boss: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=B93QQvL0CGQ&feature=related
Sonic 3 Doomsday zone: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7FAffWEmB3I&feature=related
Sonic 3 Final boss: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bWHnKTJg1BI&feature=related
Sonic 3d Boss version 1 and 2: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=D3y5ATLxJNM&feature=related http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=C5Y-tooARus&feature=related
Sonic 3d Final Boss: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=u5BrZjdLKiU
E.G.G.M.A.N: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vHC1kHfefFY
Sonic adventure Robotnik theme: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fFkOiySbKc8
Sonic adventure: Egg Viper: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6IyLrjhUv0Y&feature=related
Sonic the Fighters: Death Egg: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SHUd-QDzvxU
Sonic CD: Boss theme (Japanese): http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ms6bXVC5mdc
Sonic CD: Final Boss Theme (Japanese): http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mJBhVR8kjq4&feature=related
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine - Stages 9-13: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=i7uj92LFaAk http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dKq29lm0Xig&feature=related
Metropolis Zone: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yRuJfhEeCe8
Cosmic Wall: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wKH9LPAJ6hE
Kirby Hat

Snake Codec:

Snake: Colonel, there is a fat guy wearing a long - (Colonel gets cut off) Colonel, are you there? Say something…
???: You have some nerve saying that
Snake: What, who’s there?
???: It is I, the great Dooctoor Roooobotnik.
Snake: Robotnik eh? How did you hack into my transmission, this transmission is highly coded.
Dr. Robotnik: oh it was easy; my method is too complicated for a puny human like you
Snake: hey, I have an IQ of 180; I bet I could understand every word of your way of hacking this transmission.
Dr. Robotnik: I have an IQ of 300…
Snake: ….
Dr. Robotnik: I thought as much, no one can surpass my intelligence.
Snake: I don’t have time for this rambling. (Snake exits)
Dr. Robotnik: HEY, you can’t leave me now!

D

Deleted member

I felt like giving a preview for YouTube Toilet:

A – “PINGAS!”: YTT thrusts his bowl forward. Contact with the bowl will cause 2% damage and very little knockback. However, this move can create an inifinite combo, since no one can escape the PINGAS!

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
at sonicboom, no it is called a roomba

please lookit up

what is it is a disc shaped vaccum

it has a vacum cleaner and wheels under neathit

at scheduled times it comes out and cleans here is a summary

Maintain cleaner floors every day!
Life happens in busy homes. Stay ahead of messy floors with the touch of a button! Smart and efficient iRobot Roomba lifts an amazing amount of dirt, dust, pet hair, cat litter, crumbs and other debris from your carpets and hard floors.

* Powerful suction and rotating brushes
* Automatically navigates for best cleaning coverage
* Cleans under and around furniture, into corners and along wall edges
* Self-adjusts from carpets to hard floors and back again
* Automatically avoids stairs, drop-offs and off-limit areas
* Simple to use—just press the Clean button and Roomba does the rest

pretty much its a robot vaccum that works by itself

D

Deleted member

^^

There's a YouTube Toilet preview RIGHT UNDER DR. ROBOTNIK!! PINGAS!

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I like to say thanks for the comments guys, it feels good to be recognised; in a good way that is.

Tails Doll will hopefully be just as awesome, or even more so, than Dr. Robotnik.

I got to do it justice. *off to do Tails Doll*

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Robotnik looks epic, gonna go take an in-depth look. I already like how you included multiple final smashes.

When to post the most deadly wall of text ever. . .When to post it. . .Don't want to steal Robotnik's thunder. . .

dsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbui*WaitstostealthethunderofoneofMendez's*dsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbuidsnfnewuirqemimnbui

Smash Cadet
I don't really have a specific moveset, but I'm sure if I had the time I could make one, but me and some people had been throwing around the idea of pokemon evolving in the middle of battles. We had a few good ideas, like Pichu-Pikachu-Raichu and Syther-Scizor and Tyrogue-(Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, or Hitmontop). And just imagine controlling your opponant's character as Abra-Kadabra-Alakazam. Obviously their attributes would change after they evolved, but not drastically, and for the better. Like, Pichu would be the fastest, but the least powerful and as he evolved he lost a little speed but would gain a lot more power. And the method for when they evolved would be based on how damage you give, to help prevent from ledge camping, or it could just be just after they died, that they come back as the next form. Just an idea to toss around.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
I do hope my finished KOS-MOS moveset does not exceed the bandwidth of the entire site. A mere wall of text is nothing compared to design and eye candy.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
VERY nice Dr. Robotnik moveset dancingfrogman. Probably your best work yet. Though the white costume freaks me out though....

Good to see that many of the regulars have awesome movesets so far and cool to see a couple of new faces. I'm done with Trunks (besides extras, but i'll finish that later) and will get to work on Ilyana. Hopefully, she is just as good as i plan her out to be XD.

Evilgidgit

Smash Apprentice
I hope to become a regular of MYM4, TWILTHERO.

And to dancingfrogman: That is the best moveset you've done! :laugh:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
@majora & Mario_and_Sonic_Guy:
You might want to try to give him more detail, otherwise he'll recieve the same destiny as your MYM 3 movesets.
I have yet to play Sonic Unleashed, so most of the moves that I used were from the trailers. I'll try to improve the attack details if possible, but my biggest problem is explaining the move's animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom