• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Not at all. There are exceptions to the sterotype rule, and Shikamaru's one of them. Didn't someone else already do one, or have you talked about making this before?

The anime is terrible. That's probably what I was bashing. Like I said, I rather like the comic.

Don't get me wrong--I don't think Naruto's a particularly good series. At first it had potential, but eventually the author basically butchered his credibility after the time skip got going and he started adding it random elements for the heck of it. Almost everything else in the current Jump lineup is better than the series.

Eh...I wrote up some Specials for her a long while ago in a different thread, and they were pretty neat...but I've still got two other movesets I have to do, and two more I've done that need posting.

So I might not get around to a sixth moveset, what with all the Sandbaggery I'm involved in now. But we'll see. Maybe.
I had mentioned making Shikamaru before... he's just one of those movesets that I am questioning not making, due to the sheer number I have lined up already.

Questioned movesets so far include (but aren't limited to):
Van Helsing
Shikamaru
Happy Gilmore
Persian (Poke'mon)
Santa Claus (call it a Christmas special)

And to bad... I wanted to see a Sheeda moveset. If I wasn't already making a flyer (Haar), I'ld stick Sheeda's picture over a generic pegasus knight moveset and call it Sheeda... of course I'ld have to really do some research on her story (otherwise all I'ld know is that she is a Princess of an island nation and Marth's future wife.)

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I'm going to get my opinion out here now; I think Dimentio is better than Cortex & Tiny. Bigger does not equal better. Nobody should be resigning themselves just yet. Dracula didn't win because it was the longest; it won because of how original it was, and (in part) because of its epic organization, which really does make a difference in how we think of the movesets we read.

*off to review Charlie's Ghost, which may just be my second favourite entry so far*
I humbly agree, Originality, I think, is more important in detail, I could write down a really detailed move, which could be the same as Marios F-smash. I'm making Tails Doll extremly original, and hopefully unique as well. I'll try to impress everyone with Tails Doll even more than my Robotnik moveset.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I humbly agree, Originality, I think, is more important in detail, I could write down a really detailed move, which could be the same as Marios F-smash. I'm making Tails Doll extremly original, and hopefully unique as well. I'll try to impress everyone with Tails Doll even more than my Robotnik moveset.
Well, good luck on that, Dr.Eggman was both pretty unique as well as highly detailed, it would take a lot to beat his epicness.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
*Reading over Kelsey for review*

You really needa request a review on Robotnik, Frogman. I'd love to read it in it's entirety, but you haven't requested a review yet! Considering how much time has clearly gone into that moveset, it's rather appalling. . .

And Hyperhopper, Joke movesets are strictly prohibited and will result in an immediate ban from Smash World Forums. See YouTube Toilet.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Charley's Ghost has been reviewed. Stadium is link'd below.

I'm biding my time before I post Snorlax. On the whole, I prefer my Electrode, but as he isn't totally complete...

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
@Sonicboom2: Request a review on the stadium blog

@KingK.Rool: Your movesets are suppossed to get better with each one you post, aren't they? I'm an awkward exception to the rule. . .I think I've sort of hit my peak with Cortex and Tiny and Dimentio. I don't feel that AI Colonel and the Joker really outclass them at all, despite coming after them. I DO feel though that MYM 4 movesets are on a higher level then that of Cervantes.

hyperhopper

Smash Ace

COMPANION CUBE

The weighted companion cube will accompany you through the remainder of the test chamber.
The weighted companion cube will not try to stab you in the back and, in fact, cannot speak. If in any event the Companion cube gives you advice, we advise you to disreguard it.

this cube is your joy and your friend.
you love it

jump: no
walk: no
crouch:no

A: sit

AA:sit

AAA:fall over

when i final smash ball touches the companion cube, it instantly breaks, cuasing the cube to jump into a pit of fire and all charerecters to jump in after it.
Everybody then is removed from the game exept for the companion cube.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
I'm an awkward exception to the rule. . .I think I've sort of hit my peak with Cortex and Tiny and Dimentio. I don't feel that AI Colonel and the Joker really outclass them at all, despite coming after them. I DO feel though that MYM 4 movesets are on a higher level then that of Cervantes.
Nobody asked.

[color=20202020]I'm kidding.[/color]

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
YAY

thank you for reviewing my roomba!!!

i love the tips, and will take your suggestions into effect immediately.

i will not sleep till it is done

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
*Reading over Kelsey for review*

You really needa request a review on Robotnik, Frogman. I'd love to read it in it's entirety, but you haven't requested a review yet! Considering how much time has clearly gone into that moveset, it's rather appalling. . .

And Hyperhopper, Joke movesets are strictly prohibited and will result in an immediate ban from Smash World Forums. See YouTube Toilet.
I know I should, but i'm on the Wii Browser (with no keyboard :() and my bro is on the computer. I'll do it tommorow. And yes, ALOT of work went into it (endless 3 hours sessions on each saturday KILLS:urg:)....darn you brothers, soaking all time on the computer *shakes fist*

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Henry Townshend
~The Reciever of Wisdom, Henry Townshend has joined the Brawl!~​

Back-Story

A resident of the South Ashfield Heights Apartment complex, Henry Townshend is a man in his late 20s and the main protagonist of Silent Hill 4. At the start of the game, the player is introduced to Henry after he’s been locked in room 302 for five days without contact from the outside world. His phone is dead, his TV and radio don’t work properly and possibly most mysterious of all, his door is chained shut from the inside with the warning “Don’t go out – Walter” written in blood. Soon after, Henry finds a mysterious hole in his bathroom that he enters, leading him for some unexplainable reason to the subway station where he witnesses a woman named Cynthia Velázquez die as well as numerous bizarre monsters. Upon leaving the subway station, Henry finds himself in his bed, but when he looks outside his window and sees an ambulance in front of the subway station, he starts to wonder if what just happened actually happened for real.

After a while, Henry finds himself involved in the mysterious murders of the deranged murdered, Walter Sullivan. Each person Henry comes across dies in a brutal way and each person who dies has a number carved into their flesh, all of which end with “121.” Henry finds out that it actually means “out of twenty-one,” and that the murderer Walter Sullivan, even though he is supposedly dead, is still killing his victims…and that his neighbor, Eileen Galvin, is victim number “20/21.”

Henry eventually finds Eileen who is badly wounded from her encounter with Walter and finds her once again in the hospital. As it turns out, the “worlds” Henry keeps entering were actually created by Walter after he killed himself in prison. By killing twenty one people, Walter hopes to purify his “mother” (who he believes is room 302 itself), and so, even in his spirit form Walter hopes to finish the 21 Sacraments by killing his twenty first victim…who just so happens to be Henry Townshend himself. So in order to save himself and Eileen, Henry decides to get to the bottom of this mystery and stop Walter before it’s too late…

Gameplay Videos​

Henry is by no means a warrior but what he lacks in experience he more than makes up for that in resourcefulness. Henry uses a wide variety of weapons ranging from simple bludgeoning weapons such as a steel pipe or a baseball bat to firearms such pistols and revolvers. In order for a player to get good as Henry, they’re going to have to get used to the range each attack has and learn to keep the opponent at the appropriate range for each attack. Therefore, spacing is a CRUCIAL part of Henry’s metagame; some of his attacks are going to be more useful for longer range while others are better for up close and personal brawls.

Henry isn’t exactly the best when it comes to recovering from off stage so you’re going to want to keep your battles on a flat surface or else run the risk of getting your recovery easily gimped. When in the air, your main goal while playing as Henry should be to focus on spacing, keep your opponent away from you while you’re in the air or you could run the risk of being knocked away from the stage without much hope for recovery.

When it comes to power, Henry’s attacks vary greatly, however he does have quite a few good KO moves both in the air and on the ground. Most of Henry’s powerful attacks have a bit of start up lag but more than make up for this with considerable power and range. Henry also possesses a projectile attack and several quick attacks with very short start-up animations.

Summary: Henry’s play style is all about keeping your opponent away with powerful strikes. If an opponent gets up close, use Henry’s quicker attacks to keep them away and then finish them off with a powerful blow when their damage is high. Use Henry’s projectile to add up some extra damage and avoid fighting in the air too much; stick to the stage and you should be fine…just remember, Henry doesn’t have much in the recovery department.

Stats (Out of 10)

Offense: 6
Speed: 5
Size: 5
Weight: 4
First Jump: 4
Second Jump: 3
Fall Speed: 6
Recovery: 4
Range: 8
Attack Speed: 4-8
Traction: 7

Pros

- Powerful smash attacks.
- Most attacks have good range.
- Final Smash is very difficult to dodge and powerful.
- Has good traction and average weight/speed.
- Has a relatively fast projectile.
- Henry’s back Shield Roll sends him back farther than the average Shield Roll.
- Average size.
- Aerials are powerful.
- Up Smash creates stun effect.
- Down Smash can nullify projectiles.

Cons

- Weak recovery and jumps.
- Some attacks are very slow.
- Most aerials have long lag after use.
- Final Smash also does minor damage to self.
- Forward Shield Roll is slightly shorter than average.
- Most smashes have ending lag.
- Tilts are weak and best used for spacing.
- Smash attacks can’t be spammed.

Standard Attacks

A,A,A: Pipe Dreams- Henry swings his pipe to the right, then the left and finally swings it over his head and straight downwards onto his foe. (First hit: 3% Second hit: 2% Third hit: 5%)

Notes: Your basic three-hit-combo; the first two swings of Henry’s A,A,A combo should hold your foe in place for the final overhead strike which causes the foe to flinch. Has the range of about Marth’s sword and very little start up lag. Best used for adding up damage quickly.

Side Tilt: Razor’s Edge- Henry thrusts a box cutter before him, stabbing any foe within range. (5%)

Notes: Weak physically but causes the opponent to be knocked back a small ways setting them up for a more powerful smash attack. This is one of Henry’s faster attacks and has almost no start up lag. This attack is best used in close range as it can only reach about as far as one of Snake’s jabs; one of Henry’s better moves for spacing purposes.

Down Tilt: Putting Your Foot Down- Henry’s classic “finishing” move from Silent Hill 4; Henry stamps down on the ground before him with his right foot. (4-10%)

Notes: Henry’s down tilt is a bit unique in the sense that it actually does more damage on a downed opponent than it does to a standing one. If done to a standing opponent, the move will do a maximum of 4% and cause them to stumble back a bit. If Henry performs his down tilt on a grounded opponent however, the move’s damage increases to 10% maximum but also knocks them away a bit meaning it can’t be spammed.

Up Tilt: Aerosol Assault- Henry whips out a can of aerosol bug spray and sprays it over his head in an arc, moving from left to right twice. (1-2%, hits multiple times)

Notes: Henry’s up tilt strikes with multiple weak hits but has rather high priority, making it a move best used to stop attackers from above. It does however have about half a second of start up lag (he has to shake the can) and it leaves Henry unable to move until the attack is complete. Has about the range of Marth’s up tilt.

Dash Attack: Rushing Shoulder- Henry strikes his foe with his shoulder, knocking them downward and away. (7%)

Notes: Another move that's best used for spacing; Henry's dash attack is a valuable approach tool if you want to knock an opponent off their feet and quickly follow up with a painful Smash attack.

Smash Attacks

Side Smash: Bury The Hatchet- Henry pulls his axe back behind his head, takes about two steps forward and then swings it downward, fiercely smashing away any foes caught in the swipe. (15% uncharged, 24% charged)

Notes: Easily Henry’s most powerful smash attack and his best KO move, Henry’s side smash has a considerable amount of start up lag. While laggy, this move does give Henry super armor once he begins taking his steps forward up until he swings. This move has incredibly good range considering he also steps into the attack and, when charged can KO most even at low percents. Ending lag also effects this move however, and Henry can easily be punished if you miss, proper spacing is a must in order to avoid this.

Up Smash: Shocking Results- Henry pulls out his stun gun and jabs into the air above him. Any foe hit by this attack enters a stunned state similar to being hit by Zero Suit Samus’ neutral B attack. The longer the smash is held for, the longer the opponent is stunned for, however hitting the foe with repeated up smashes will not stack the stunning. (10% uncharged, 18% charged)

Notes: Henry’s up smash has a surprisingly large hit box that also hits opponents directly in front of him (as he swings it from thigh level, to a bit in front of him to directly above him) meaning that he can stun opponents directly before him as well as above him. This can be used to set up for either an aerial attack or a forward smash if you stun them when they’re in front of Henry, but chances are they’ll have shaken off the paralysis by the time the move’s animation has finished. The actual range of this attack is about that of his side tilt in both the forward and upward directions.

Down Smash: Let There Be Light- Henry sets down a Holy Candle which sends of a small burst of spiritual energy to either side of Henry. This move can also nullify projectile attacks if they hit the burst of spirit energy right after Henry sets it down. (12% uncharged, 19% charged)

Notes: This move has about half a second of start up lag and takes about two seconds for the candle to disappear meaning that it can’t be spammed. Has a surprisingly large hitbox that increases if the move is charged; if charged to maximum, the energy “shield,” if you will goes about as high as the top of Henry’s head. The period of time in which a projectile can be nullified by the energy blast is approximately a second and a half after the candle is set down, so until the energy waves have physically disappeared.

Aerials​

Neutral Air: FORE!- Henry pulls back a golf club and then swings it in front of him so that it hits before him and slightly behind him. (12%)

Notes: This neutral air is terrible for hitting foes behind Henry as it will only hit them if they’re practically on top of Henry. However, this move is quite good against enemies in front of Henry and has very good range directly before him. This move is also very fast coming out but has a bit of ending lag meaning it probably can’t be used more than once in the air at a time.

Forward Air: Spade Slasher- Henry swipes forward with a garden spade, slashing his opponent with the sharp tip. (10%)

Notes: The one aerial Henry has that could possibly be spammed, this move comes out rather quickly but has incredibly short range (about the same as his forward tilt). It also has little to no KO power but can be used to rack up quick damage.

Backward Air: Bottle Bash- A very slow, yet powerful move, Henry spins around and smashes the opponent with a bottle of white wine. (14%)

Notes: As said before, this attack has a bit of start up lag (about half a second) but is very powerful. This aerial is best used when you’re trying to get a KO on a persistent aerial foe. Make sure your hit counts though, this attack is laggy and as I’ve said repeatedly, the air is NOT the best place for Henry to be.

Up Air: Batter Up- Henry readies his bat at his side then swings it up in front of him, bringing his arm back down once the bat is above his head. (8% sourspot, 13% sweetspot)

Notes: This up air is also rather useful for hitting foes directly in front of Henry and acts in a similar fashion to Marth’s up air (although it’s slower but more powerful). This move can also be sweetspotted; the sweetspot being about the middle of the bat.

Down Air: Pickaxe of Despair- The weapon so cool it didn’t need a pun; the Pickaxe of Despair is heavy AND powerful. Henry will pull this bad boy out and swing it beneath his legs, causing tremendous damage and spiking at pretty much anywhere it hits. (20%)

Notes: The downside however is that it takes a full second to pull out the Pickaxe of Despair and once Henry’s swung it downwards, he enters a freefall because of how heavy it is. Definitely a risky move, it may KO an opponent via a spike but it almost always means Henry’s going to be falling with them. Henry will stay in the free fall until he touches the ground or gets hit by an attack.

Ledge Moves

Get Up (Under 100%)- Henry pulls himself up and then takes his idle stance.
Get Up (Over 100%)- Henry slowly pulls himself up, clutches his head for a brief moment and then takes his idle stance.

Get Up Attack (Under 100%): Trusted Pipe- Henry sweeps his steel pipe along the edge of the stage, then climbs up. (8%)

Notes: Has good range and is good enough for scaring off those edgeguarders, this move also comes out rather fast.

Get Up Attack (Over 100%): Desperate Times- Henry slowly climbs onto the stage, then feebly lunges forward with his box cutter. (2%)

Notes: Weak and rather pathetic to see, this attack actually puts you at a pretty bad risk of being swatted away as you lunge at your opponent; be sure you can hit with it or you’ll pay the price.

Rising Attack: Whirling Dervish- Henry rises and spins a stick around him as he spins in a full circle. (6%)

Notes: Not very powerful but is good for knocking foes away, this move is actually copied from a move the final boss of the game does. Has good range as well, about the length of Henry’s A,A,A combo.

Grabs and Throws​

Grab: Henry’s grab is your basic two-handed grab towards the opponent’s collar.
Grab Attack: Straight To The Point- Henry jabs his opponent in the stomach with his box cutter. (2%)

Notes: Nothing particularly note worthy besides the fact that it’s a rather quick Grab Attack.

Forward Throw: Batting Practice- Henry kicks the opponent in the legs, knocking them to a kneeling stance before smashing them firmly with his aluminum bat. (Kick: 2%, Bat: 8%)

Notes: One of Henry’s more powerful throws, this throw can do 10% if used fresh as well as decent knockback. This throw is best used on opponents who are high on damage as it can KO most opponents when they’re at around 90% or more. Because of its relatively high knockback however, it can’t be used as a chaingrab.

Up Throw: Pass The Torch- Henry steps backwards and swings his torch upward, knocking his foe into the air. Henry’s torch has a chance of being on fire, which increases the attack damage, however, if the torch is not on fire; this throw is fairly weak. (Unlit: 4%, Lit: 12%)

Notes: Henry’s up throw acts similarly to the Green Missile; Henry has a one out of eight chance of pulling out his torch lit, causing it to do three times the normal damage as well as having increased knockback. When hit with an unlit torch however, this throw is very weak in both the knockback and damage departments however you can chain a few up throws together if they’re all unlit torches.

Backward Throw: Chip In- Henry flips around his opponent and strikes them across the back of their head with a golf club, sending them flying backward. (7%)

Notes: A fairly basic no-thrills throw here, quite difficult to chain these together although it does knock them a fair bit away meaning a possible set up for a smash attack. Unfortunately this is probably Henry’s least useful throw as it has next to no KO power or combo potential.

Down Throw: Sword Of Obedience- Henry knocks the opponent to the ground with his shoulder and then stabs them through with a Sword of Obedience, sticking them into the ground for a moment or so. (Strike: 2%, Sword: 5%)

Notes: The Sword of Obedience will pin the opponent to the ground for about as long as DK’s headbutt leaves an opponent grounded. Wriggling the control stick will break you out faster but there’s not too much rush, this move has about half a second of end lag for Henry and by the time that lag is up, the opponent should be just about breaking free. If you do however deal with the end lag before your opponent wriggles free, you can easily capitalize with a smash attack or retreat if you have to.

Special Moves

Neutral B: Firearm Assault- Henry pulls out a firearm, either the pistol or Richard’s revolver and fires a single shot from it. (Pistol: 2%, Revolver: 4%)

Notes: Which firearm you have is determined randomly at the start of the match. While both fire arms function the same way, there’s several key differences which will be outlined here.

Pistol- Faster rate of fire.
- Less damaging.
- Ten shots before reload.
- Doesn’t make opponent flinch.
- 1/200 chance of being loaded with a Silver Bullet (instant KO; gun will glow when loaded with one).

Richard’s Revolver
- Slower rate of fire.
- Does more damage.
- Six shots before reloading.
- Causes opponent to flinch.

Both guns take a second and a half to reload once all of their shots have been fired, but they both have infinite ammo. Best used for racking up additional damage to a far away foe. There’s a 3/4th’s chance of starting a battle with the pistol and a 1/4th chance of starting it with Richard’s revolver.

Up B: Hole Recovery- A hole appears directly below Henry causing him to fall into it. You can then pick which direction Henry will warp to by aiming the control stick. The hole will then appear in that direction (in the background) and drop Henry back onto into the match.

Notes: Henry is invincible while teleporting as he isn’t even onscreen, however, as soon as Henry falls out of the hole, he enters a free fall which can easily be gimped by an opponent. The distance this up B covers is equal to or slightly longer than Sheik’s up b however it does absolutely zero damage or knockback. Even though Henry enters a freefall after falling out of the hole, he can still grab onto ledges.

Side B: Saint Medallion- Henry pulls out a Saint Medallion and thrusts it forward into a foe. If he hits, the opponent is left stunned (as if they were hit with ZZS’ neutral B) allowing for Henry to strike them with a Smash attack. (6%)

Notes: This move may seem fairly good as it doesn’t have too much ending lag (although it has about a second of start-up lag), but in reality, it has VERY little range, even less than that of his side tilt. Essentially, it’s a very short-ranged move best used for combos.

Down B: Victim Number- Henry clutches his head and looks towards the ground. If a foe strikes him while he’s doing this, he’ll still receive the damage but take no knockback. Once hit, the spirit of one of Walter Sullivan’s victims will appear on the stage and hover over the character who struck Henry, causing continuous damage for five seconds. (2% per second)

Notes: This attack has both major pros and major cons. To begin, the continuous damage your opponent takes after striking Henry will rack up quickly and the fact that Henry receives no knockback from the attack is also a nice touch. The cons however are that Henry will still receive damage from the attack, and also take about 2% damage from the spirit’s presence in the area (like in SH4 how you’d slowly take damage if a ghost was around). This move also has some ending lag meaning that it can’t just be spammed. If Henry is grabbed while performing this attack, the spirit will not come after the opponent.

Random Animations

Idle- Henry simply stands there, his arms at his sides as he glaces about.
Dizzy- Henry clutches his head as he rocks back and forth.
Sleep- Henry falls forward, his arms under his head like a pillow.
Stamina Death- Henry drops to his knees, reaches out with one hand and then falls foward.
Forward Roll- Henry does a simple forward roll.
Backward Roll- Henry jumps backwards a fair distance, longer than normal backward rolls.
Air Dodge- Henry pulls his arms and head back.
Step Dodge- Henry jumps to the side, then jumps back onto the normal stage.

~FINAL SMASH~​

21 Sacraments

The giant spike covered orb seen in the picture will appear right to Henry’s left side. Any opponent in range (about half of Final Destination) will suddenly lose control of their character and start walking towards the orb. Meanwhile, Henry will drop to his knees and clutch his head as the opponents slowly walk towards their doom. Once all of the opponents who were in range of the attack have walked into the orb, the 8 Spears of the Holy Mother will fly from the sky (much like the arrows that fall in the WarioWare stage except there’s only eight of them), damaging both the players caught in the spiked orb and any opponents who managed to get away. After the spears have fallen, the opponents caught in the spiked orb will be sent flying. This also has the cosmetic effect of making the screen all grainy, appearing like light static on the screen (easier to picture if you’ve actually played a Silent Hill game). (Spiked Orb: 40% Spear of the Holy Mother: 15%)

Notes: This Final Smash has exceptional range and is quite powerful, however it doesn’t come without its drawbacks. The spears actually do the most knockback here, but since they strike when the opponents are caught, they really don’t do much unless they hit an opponent who avoided the initiation of the Final Smash. Opponents sent flying from the spiked orb will receive medium knockback. The major drawback to this Final Smash however is that Henry will receive 25% damage as a result of the high spirit level in the area during the Final Smash.

Taunts​

Up Taunt- Henry shakes his head, looks down and puts his hand to his face while saying, “It’s okay…it’s just a dream…”
Side Taunt- Henry takes out a health drink and takes a swig from it. It’s purely for show of course and doesn’t restore any health.
Down Taunt- Henry pulls out a saint medallion, examines it and says quietly, “Eileen…”

Win Poses

Win Pose 1- Henry glances over at the hole beside him and says, “I wonder where it’ll take me this time…” as he climbs in it and leaves the screen.
Win Pose 2- Henry looks around and says, “I-…I have to find Eileen!”
Win Pose 3- Henry collapses as the screen turns to static.

Victory Theme: 2:52-3:05 <- Link

Lose Pose- Henry simply claps for his opponent.

Extras​

Entrance- A hole appears in the background of the stage which Henry crawls out of.
Kirby Hat- Kirby gains Henry’s hair and gun (be it the pistol or revolver).

Symbol​
~Mark of Samael~

Wiimote Sound- The sound of banging on a door followed by Henry’s cry of, “Let me out of here!”
Crowd Chant-The audience chants; “TWO, ONE, ONE, TWO, ONE!” (21121 OR 21/21, Henry WOULD be the 21st victim if Walter had his way).
Unlock Method- Have Henry join your team in the SSE, play 302 vs. matches or obtain 302 stickers.
Classic Mode End Theme- Cradel of Forest <-Link
Classic Mode Clear Image

All-Star Mode Clear Image

SSE Role​

After the group heads into Subspace, the game transitions to a screen of Henry standing in front of the hole in his bathroom. Henry then climbs into the hole and awakens inside of Subspace. He gets to his feet and glances around, noticing nothing but the bizarre subspace all around him. “W-…where am I now…?” he asks himself as he glances around. Then…“Hiiiiii!” Henry looks down and sees Kirby staring up at him. Henry jumps back, startled by the weird pink puffball before him but suddenly…Walter Sullivan appears! Saying nothing more than, “Hello,” Walter fights the team of Henry and Kirby and is defeated once again. After that, Henry teams up with Kirby in order to save the other characters and help fight Tabuu in the final battle.

Snake Codec Conversation​

Snake: Colonel, I need you to get me information on this guy, who is he?
~KRZZT~
Snake: Colonel?! Are you there?! What was that?!
~Sound of babies crying starts~
Snake: W-..what’s going on here?!
???: I’m always watching you…I’m always watching you…
Snake: Is this some kind of joke?!
Walter: My name is Walter…Walter Sullivan. It’s time to complete the 21 Sacraments…
~END TRANSMISSION~

Alternate Costumes​

Blue Team- Normal colors seen above.
Red Team- Red shirt, black jeans.
Green Team- Green shirt, gray jeans.

Black Costume- Black shirt, white jeans.
Wash Your Whites Separately Costume- Dark pink shirt, light pink jeans.

~Alternate Costume~

Travis Grady- Silent Hill: 0rigins

Trophies

Henry Townshend
- A young man from South Ashfield Heights, Henry Townshend is just your average guy until he finds himself locked up in his apartment room. By entering a hole found in his bathroom, Henry is able to traverse between monstrous worlds located outside of his apartment prison in order to solve the mystery of Walter Sullivan and the 21 Sacraments.
Silent Hill 4 (PS2, 2004)

21 Sacraments
- The 21 Sacraments is the name of the ritual Walter Sullivan wishes to complete by killing 21 victims in order to “purify” his “mother.” In Super Smash Bros. however, it’s also Henry’s Final Smash. While powerful, the high level of evil spiritual energy will also hurt Henry. Use this powerful Final Smash at your own risk…
Super Smash Bros. IV (TBA)

Eileen Galvin
- Henry’s next-door neighbor and also the woman marked as Walter Sullivan’s 20th victim, Eileen is a kind, friendly young lady who was one of the few people that were actually kind to young Walter Sullivan. After being attacked by the evil Walter Sullivan, Henry finds her in the other world version of the hospital where she joins him for the remainder of his journey.

Walter Sullivan
- Walter Sullivan is the name of the mass murderer who attempted to achieve purification of room 302 by killing 21 people. After Henry Townshend destroyed his true form in a final battle beneath room 302, Walter Sullivan disappeared until he was resurrected by the power of Tabuu and enlisted to work for the Subspace Army. His motives however are clear, kill Henry Townshend and complete the 21 Sacraments.

Pyramid Head
- Pyramid Head is the living embodiment of James Sunderland’s anger and desire to be punished for the death of his wife. Essentially, Pyramid Head is the punisher of those who feel guilt over their past actions, killing them swiftly and mercilessly with his great knife. Pyramid Head is a cold, joyless being that exists for the sole purpose of killing and torturing, much like how James’ memories constantly torture him.
Silent Hill 2 (PS2, 2001)
New International Track & Field (NDS, 2008)

Pyramid Head Final Smash
- Insert Pyramid Head’s Final Smash here since I’m doing him later in this MYM but haven’t thought of what it should be yet : )
Super Smash Bros. IV (TBA)

Sniffer Dogs
- Ravenous dogs with long tongues used to drain the blood of victims, Sniffer Dogs are average sized decaying canines that usually attack in numbers. While usually somewhat docile unless provoked, when hungry, Sniffer Dogs will attack viciously by lunging at their prey and sinking their teeth into their victims’ legs in hopes of bringing them down. When summoned into battle, Sniffer Dogs will appear in a small group of three and actively hunt down the nearest opponent.

Travis Grady
- Travis is just a simple man, a truck driver by profession who happens to get caught up in Silent Hill after he comes upon a young girl while driving down a dark road. Travis follows the girl thinking she may be hurt and ends up trapped in the mysterious town of Silent Hill. After a long journey, Travis stumbles across members of a strange cult and does battle with a fire demon, Flauros before ultimately being returned to his truck. From there he starts his life anew, putting the trials of the past behind him.
Silent Hill: 0rigins (PSP, 2007)

Stickers

Henry Townshend
Eileen Galvin
Walter Sullivan
Sacrificed Walter
Young Walter Sullivan
Sniffer Dog
Twin Victims (Victim 07 & Victim 08)
Patient
The One Truth
Mark of Samael
Cynthia Velázquez
Richard Braintree
Richard’s Revolver
Travis Grady

Event Matches​

Event Match 13: There Was A HOLE Here, It’s Gone Now
Description: The embodiment of your crimes has co-…wait, you say you’re not James? Then run!
Play As: Henry
Play Against: Pyramid Head
Stage: Room 302
Goal: Avoid being KO’d by Pyramid Head for 1:30.

Event Match 21: 21 Sacraments
Description: Evil spirits are out in full force, defeat 21 opponents before you become one of the spirits yourself!
Play As: Henry
Play Against: Alloys colored black.
Stage: Luigi’s Mansion
Goal: Defeat the 21 opponents while Henry takes continuous damage.

Team Event Match 17: Silent Hill vs. Silent Snake
Description: An all out Konami clash! Take down Solid Snake and Gray Fox!
Play As: Henry, Pyramid Head
Play Against: Snake, Gray Fox
Stage: Shadow Moses Island
Goal: Defeat Snake and Gray Fox, each character has two stocks.

Assist Trophy
Sniffer Dogs​
When summoned into battle, three Sniffer Dogs will spawn on the stage and spread out, actively hunting down any nearby opponents. When they find an opponent, they’ll lunge at them, grabbing them with their teeth and tugging on them. The Sniffer Dogs CAN be hurt however and will die if they take more than 30% however this also has its cons. If a player KO’s a Sniffer Dog, the other two Sniffer Dogs will turn their attention on that player and chase them no matter what they were doing previously. After 15 seconds or after all three Sniffer Dogs are killed, they’ll vanish from the stage.

Boss Fight
~Walter Sullivan~

100% Health Attacks

Revolver Assault- Walter pulls out two revolvers and then begins firing wildly towards you. These have the same aspects as the revolver Henry uses, doing 4% and moderately stunning you, however he only fives three shots from each meaning that the maximum you’ll be taking from this attack is 24% which is still fairly nasty. However there’s no real reason to be caught by this attack as he has to stop, pull out the guns, laugh and then fire.

Stick Pummel- Walter pulls out a stick and swings it back and forth while walking towards you. This attack has medium knockback and does about 7% each time he hits you with a maximum of three hits.

Stick Revolution- If you’re too close to Walter and he decides he needs some space, Walter will spin in a small circle with his stick extended. This attack does about 8% and has good knockback, so make sure not to stay too close to Walter…

Under 75% Health Attacks

Teleport Smack- Walter will teleport behind you and swing his stick once like a baseball bat. This attack has high knockback and does about 12% so make sure you avoid it at all costs. Fortunately it’s rather easy to see coming as he needs to wind up before he swings.

Sniffer Dog Summon- Walter raises his arms into the air and laughs as two Sniffer Dogs are summoned right before him. Like the assist trophy they only have 30% health and can be taken out rather easily, just sure to take them out quickly; you don’t want to have to deal with them AND Walter. Fortunately you can also rack up some damage on Walter while he’s summoning the beasts as it takes a while for them to come out of the ground.​

Under 25% Health Attacks

Texas Chainsaw Massacre- Walter takes out a chainsaw and attempts to strike you with the blade. If he hits you, you’ll take around 20% damage and MASSIVE knockback. The only fortunate thing about this attack however is that he stops using his other attacks (besides Sniffer Dog Summon) and that it’s rather easy to see coming as the chainsaw is quite heavy, requiring about a second and a half to swing it forward.​

Stage​

~Room 302~

Henry’s room in South Ashfield Heights is the stage he brings to the brawl! A fairly simple stage layout wise as it’s just kind of a middle area with open sides (that can’t be seen on the picture, sorry). It does however have a roof meaning you MUST KO out the sides. As for stage hazards, there are several, most of which having to do with the hauntings that occur here. Some examples of these hauntings are the ceiling fan falling down, ghosts appearing out of the wall and even the stage turning into the hellish other world version, complete with blood stained walls and the weird static effect (that doesn’t affect gameplay, just the appearance).

Stage Music

Room of Angel
Your Rain
Cradel of Forest
Into The Depths Of Self Discovery
Never Forgive Me, Never Forget Me (Silent Hill)
Heaven's Night (Silent Hill 2)
Sickness Unto Foolish Death (Silent Hill 3)
King Of Adiemus (Silent Hill: 0rigins)
Cold Blood (Silent Hill: Homecoming)
Nightmarish Waltz
Wounded Warsong
The Last Mariachi
Traversing The Portals Of Reality

____
*deep breath* Phew, FINALLY done! Enjoy people, you'll officially be awesome if you read all of this and/or review it! : )

majora_787

Smash Hero
Wish me luck, guys. I'm gonna reserve this post here for when I tackle Dark Link. Making him not Link will be a bit difficult, and might require some....originality I guess.

The Henry Townshend was pretty good, I liked it.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
who is hmd?
That'd be me. :bee:

If name changes were allowed here, I probably would have switched to that a while ago. Though...it's not exactly as pun-ripe as 'Chief Mendez', so maybe not...

@Trinity: Aww...man. That CODEC is awesome. I'm not reading it right now, bushed as I am, but I like what I skimmed. YAY SHANOA'S NEXT

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I figured that out after learning that HMD was a Sheeda supporter.

And actually, Mendez, HMD has plenty of puns... If your name was HMD, we could call you HBO, or HD, just for a couple of examples.

That Henry Moveset is great. Easily beats any of your past movesets, Trinity.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I like the Henry moveset, good job Trinity.

And can I get some feedback on my 2 movesets? This is my frist time doing MYM so I'm wonndering if others think they're good or not and what to improve on. You can see them by clicking the link in my sig.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Thank you Chris and XACE-K, I must say I would totally main Yellow Shoop.

Just out of curiousity, how should I best go about asking for a review? : )

Random Note: There's a link to my Henry moveset in my sig, just click his icon : )

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
HMD is a great letter combination. But Chief Mendez has an undeniable ring and tone to it. BEST. NAME. EVAR.

Much better than KingK.Rool, anyway. I picked that waaay back when he was my #1 pick for SSBB, and when I only wanted a profile to post in one random thread. I never figured I'd even reach 500. Look at me now!

If I had my choice, I'd be Doc Zaius. Or possibly KingKong. I do love my apes!

MarthTrinity: Go to The Stadium, in my sig. Go to "Sandbag Review". Scroll down and request!

I would comment on Henry, but I'm trying to go in order, and I'm tied up anyway with Cortex and Tiny review.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
We have people make them for us usually. Ask Spadefox or King K.Rool if you want one, they make the best.
*blushes* Why thank you~

@people complaining that I have so little posts:
That's my intention, as I said in MYM3... <_<"

I like the many movesets which have been posted, but ESPECIALLY I love MarthTrinity's moveset once again. Very very awesome. <3

Edit:
MarthTrinity, I will review your Henry voluntarily, you don't even have to request it. <3

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
It's much better, hyperhopper. Personally, I'd add colour on all of the attack names, it makes it a lot easier to see where the attacks begin and end. Others, like MasterWarlord, just colour the whole attack, and alternate between two colours to avoid confusion. It's really up to you.

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
It's much better, hyperhopper. Personally, I'd add colour on all of the attack names, it makes it a lot easier to see where the attacks begin and end. Others, like MasterWarlord, just colour the whole attack, and alternate between two colours to avoid confusion. It's really up to you.
just curious, better than what?

also, i bolded the attack names but cant seem to get a good color .....:dizzy:

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Better than before, the bolding and resizing helps (wasn't there before, was it?).

Colours... may I suggest alternating between a nice grey and a rich blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom