• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
*looks around*

I'm sorry,
Did ya hear anything?

*Working on Baby DK*
Dang it,
I need a Downward Special...

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Weird.... I thought I just heard something again.

Must have just been a mosquito.

Well on a positive note, noone will take that report seriously. :)

@Darkserenade

Do you have a sense of humor.... and I told you... I don't have a digital camera or scanner, so even if I wanted to show you the glorious image that is myself, I couldn't.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Where's the mod when you need it...

BUZZ!!!

Yeah, I'll start reading movesets and junk after the wave of... innappropriate thingys...

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Just when I am about to post KOS-MOS, this crap happens. Will this fool be banned for eternity already...
Stop complaining for a bit.
Contact anyone you wanna talk to through PM.
He won't have a point in spamming if nobody bothers with it.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Question: If I were to do another Big Shots-esque PMD moveset, would it be considered beating the dead horse (figuratively speaking)?

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Oh my. Lectured by a newcomer. But you are mistaken, my friend.
Is that supposed to be a joke? lol

To Ridley: Hmm...

-Someone posted a moveset
-I'm making a Baby DK Moveset
-The spammity spammer left
-----We got our own medicine

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace

KOS-MOS is a video game character from the Xenosaga series. She is an armored android developed by the interstellar conglomerate Vector Industries. She is comprised of entirely mechanical parts (possibly from a superior breed of complex nanomachines), a rarity in the age of advanced Realian technology. The basic tenet to which she adheres is based on logic, probability, and completion of her mission above all else. She also unconditionally protects Shion Uzuki, her co-creator. She is equipped with a "Simulated Personality OS" to aid in communication, and though her speech conveys her role as an android in service to humans, her tendency to put logic and probability first makes her quite difficult to manage at times.

The name "KOS-MOS" is a recursive acronym used to denote an anti-Gnosis tactic system. It stands for "Kosmos Obey Strategical Multiple Operation Systems". Her development name is "KP-X", and she is self classified as a "Special Humanoid Anti-Gnosis Annihilation Weapon". Her serial number is "00-00-00-00-1". She appears to be emotionless, but throughout the series, evidence indicates that this is not true.

Uniqueness

The only uniqueness of KOS-MOS is her alternate costumes. At the character selection screen, you can choose from four different versions of her, along with any colors you would like for it. These versions do not change the playstyle of KOS-MOS at all.

Code:
[U][B][COLOR="royalblue"][SIZE="3"]Entrance[/SIZE][/B][/U] – KOS-MOS rides onto the stage on her Encephalon Cycle,
then performs a backflip off of it as it disappears with cyber energy.
-
-
-
-
-[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/2i7pxf8.png[/IMG]

[COLOR="royalblue"][U][SIZE="3"]Statistics[/SIZE][/U]

Walk Speed: 3/10
Run Speed: 4/10
Power: 7/10
Weight: 9/10
Combat Agility: 2/10
Combat Range: 6/10
Jumping: 3/10
Falling Speed: 8/10
Traction: 7/10
Wall Jump: No
Wall Cling: Yes[/COLOR]

[U][SIZE="3"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Playstyle[/SIZE][/U]

KOS-MOS is, believe it or not, a heavyweight. She is an android that weighs a ton,
so she could only be as nimble when she is fighting in space. She could have the
heavy feel as Ike does, but of course, not the same range. She is very powerful,
and could be favored by heavyweight players. 

[/COLOR]

Code:
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][U][SIZE="3"]Standard[/SIZE][/U]

[U]A [/U]- thrusts with her arm blade quickly. Being a heavyweight,
there is no standard combo. Ok knockback for a Standard. [4%]
-
-
-
-
-
[IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/534sn.jpg[/IMG]

[U][SIZE="3"]Tilts[/SIZE][/U]

[U]Forward [/U]- leans forward and bends left knee for an elbow strike with arm blade. 
Decent knockback. [7%]

[IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/30mwt1t.png[/IMG]

[U]Up [/U]- Performs a swiping back hand while looking toward the sky.
Poor knockback, but great range. [5%]

[U]Down [/U]- does a forward, sweeping scissor kick. 
Average knockback. [2-hit] [2-3%]

[U]Dash [/U]- does a front flip, and at the end of the flip, she comes down with an ankle kick. 
Can serve as a meteor smash. Great knockback, but as pre-lag. [7%]
-
-
-
-
-

[U][SIZE="3"]Aerials[/SIZE][/U]

[U]Neutral[/U] - curls up and performs a double knee strike.
Ok knockback. [8%]

[IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/2dacfu8.png[/IMG]

[U]Up [/U]- does a graceful backflip in the air. The tip of her feet is a sweetspot.
Pre and post-laggy.
Great knockback at sweetspot. Decent at the rest. [9%] [13%] 

[IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/15rnk76.png[/IMG]

[U]Forward[/U] - KOS-MOS does a quick headbutt that knocks enemy forward, rather than up. Poor knockback. Probably her weakest move. [7%]

[U][SIZE="3"]Smashes[/SIZE][/U]

[U]Forward [/U]- performs a pre-laggy, but powerful roundhouse kick that she does smoothly.
It is an upward kick, but the hitbox increases accuracy. Super knockback. [12%]

[U]Up [/U]- performs a double kick toward the sky using both feet.
Great knockback. [2-hit] [5-6%]

[U]Down [/U]- lifts her fist into the air, then smashes the ground at her feet, 
creating a trembling wave. The quake can hurt, but the fist is the killer.
Super knockback at sweetspot. Decent at wave. [6%] [12%]

[/COLOR]

Specials

G-Soar - Up Special

KOS-MOS leaps into the sky diagonally, then performs a somersault as she keeps traveling slowly. The diagonal distance is as far as Sonic's Spring Jump. After the traveling distance halts, KOS-MOS falls almost straight down, with no good after-recovery distance. This is not an attack; it is solely for recovery. If she launches into a wall, the recovery will cancel out immediately. There is minimal pre-lag, but the usual post-lag will occur, as mentioned earlier. This can be used to evade attacks in the air, though it is not very swift.

D-Gatling - Standard Special

KOS-MOS materializes her gatling gun with cyber energy and points it ahead. Holding doen the button, the gatling begins to rev up. After two seconds, rapid fire of bullets pierce ahead. It can go through enemies and items alike, however, it does not go very far. The bullets go as far as half of Final Destination. The damage rackup is equivalent to Fox's blaster; it does 1% damage and doesn't flinch enemies. The pre and post-lag is bad; this special isn't good for close range combat. KOS-MOS can only keep the gatling shooting for up to 5 seconds. [1%]

S-Cannon - Side Special

KOS-MOS puts her hand forward and forms a mini cannon out of her hand. After the half-secong pre-lag, an explosion occurs a few feet in front of her. This is somewhat an abnormal attack, because the line of fire does not harm the enemy. For instance, if an enemy is in front of KOS-MOS, he wouldn't get hit, because the explosion is the attack. The knockback is great, but it lacks a hitbox, meaning the enemy must be in the middle of the blast in order to be hit. It has a little bit of post-lag. [18%]

Hilbert Effect - Down Special

KOS-MOS puts her arms in front of her and shoots out a ghostly wave a few feet in front of her. This is not an attack. This serves as a nullifier; it erases any energy-based projectile that touches it. If it touches an enemy, it will just fade away without knockback or damage. It can keep erasing energy projectiles as long as it is out. The pre and post lag is not bad. The downfall is that it doesn't go very far, and leaves her rear and top open for attack.

X - Buster - Final Smash

KOS-MOS generates a belly mortar and releases an obliterating energy wave. It does appear similar to Samus' Zero Cannon, but what makes it different is that it doesn't do rapid, stunning damage. X Buster is an automatic knockback technique. She also cannot tilt the beam, as it can only be shot straight ahead. The beam shoots through very quickly, so it can be easy to avoid if enemies can stick in the air. It has an electrical element to the beam. Super knockback. [30%] [Electric]

Extras will have their chance. This here is the basis.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Thanks for listening, guys. :/
Yeah really.

For future reference, if that user (or anyone posting similarly) shows up again (or anywhere else), just ignore them. Completely. No pretending to ignore him (did I just hear something? No, I guess not) in your posts, no telling each other what to do, and especially no responding to him. Directly or indirectly. Just report the posts and get along as best you can, and eventually a mod will take care of it.

Seriously. Lern2internet

@goldwyvern: Wait, "King" as in the guy with the leopard mask from Tekken? You suddenly have my interest, man. :bee:

@Cru: BEST DOWN SPECIAL EVER

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
maybe I fail at reading, but until what date is MYM4 open for entries?

I was told to space mine out and I've already submitted 1 out of 3, but honestly I don't know when to submit the other two. They're pretty much done sans some HTMLing. How many pages are added on each day, approximately?

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver

I was told to space mine out and I've already submitted 1 out of 3, but honestly I don't know when to submit the other two. They're pretty much done sans some HTMLing. How many pages are added on each day, approximately?
HTML? In my thread?
We use BBC code lololol

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion

At the moment, there's no deadline. MYM 3 was open for 3 months, so you should have at least that much time to make your move... sets.

@Criuxis:KOS-MOS looked pretty cool. 'tis a shame that you weren't able to post her sooner considering the cirmumstance.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord

Oh, there's plenty of time. Months, even. Once things settle down a bit, you'll get about ten pages a day or so.

Mendez: I know, eh? Complaints and stuff is pointless. His posts will be deleted, and we'll look like fools and clog up three pages. Next time (we all know he'll be back eventually), nobody do anything. Just avoid the thread for a few minutes.

Gryphus: KOS-MOS's organization is something very modern and daring. I like!

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
@MarthTrinity: Thank you so much. I had fun with this.

@Mendez: Yeah, it was perfect. Hilbert Effect was underrated in the main series. I had to rep it somehow.

@Hyper Well, at least it wasnt all night. Thanks, pal.

@Rool: Lol at Gryphus.

I am quite the redeemer. I know my first movesets were never even finished in 3.0, but we all have the potential.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
KOS-MOS is looking... *tries to resist winking* great. The moveset is pretty interesting so far.

@Kholdstare
All you missed was 2-3 hideous pages of... Richard Simmons.

@Mendez
Aww... its fun to pretend to ignore them. Besides +1 postcounts ftw.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master

We probably go through about 10 or 20 pages a day here, actually. So you could in theory wait just a day or two between postings...but unless you plan on making more than Chocobo, Cactaur, and Tonberry, you'll end up with about 500 some pages on top of your movesets. So you can really either A) just keep making more movesets, and working on improving yourself as you go, or B) just wait a week, then post another one.

We've got at least a couple months before this thread closes, so feel free to take your time.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
KOS-MOS is looking... *tries to resist winking* great. The moveset is pretty interesting so far.

@Kholdstare
All you missed was 2-3 hideous pages of... Richard Simmons.

@Mendez
Aww... its fun to pretend to ignore them. Besides +1 postcounts ftw.
Wow this thread goes by so fast.

Don't say that name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom