• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I might post the work space for Apollo justice on that page... that is, if can finish his side special...

So what happened for the last two days...?
The usual.
Spam, Spadefox's boss, a couple of other good movesets (my memories terrible XD), more spam, I finished Hitmonlee, and a failed meme.

That's in a nutshell of course :laugh:.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Ok... Ilyana looks like a good moveset, though IMO not as good as Mia was.

My thoughts:

Your Neutral B seems kind of useless, most of those buffs being to small or to short to make up for needing to use the move. Still she needed this somewhere (it would have made a great Grab Attack.)

To many moves are named after Pokemon moves (ex. Thunder Wave, Thunder Punch), but that may have been intentional.

Flare is probably my favorite move in this set. Quite well done.

Up B seems based off of (but not blatantly) the Bolting I used in Pelleas's moveset back in 3.0. Still its projectile uses are different and that counts for something.

Shade isn't useless, but its far from the best counter.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
@wyvern: I make a point not to usually comment on incomplete movesets...because, frankly, I don't like them.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I hope to have Alucard put up then. I'm not too sure, though; depends on when I feel like starting my homework. :ohwell:
Nevermind then. :lick:

BTW, Mendez, I found out Maria's pet owl has a name: Osca. It sounds very owl-y, I think.
You got that from Judgment, right? Yeah, I noticed that too.

Occidentalis is part of the scientific name for most owls, and the Snowy Owl in particular is classed as "Bubsca", so...yeah. ETYMOLOGY FTW

I might post the work space for Apollo justice on that page... that is, if can finish his side special...
GROAN

...You mean you're going to post an unfinished moveset, right? Argh. Me no likey.

So what happened for the last two days...?
Everything.

And you missed it. :(

this thread GOES TOO FAST.

Or am I too slow?
You're too slooow!
Get it? Because Sonic sez that for one of his taunts!? GOD I'M FUNNY

*resists quoting Sonic taunt*
You have just been retroactively poached. Congratulations!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Ok... Ilyana looks like a good moveset, though IMO not as good as Mia was.
Really? Wow, Mia was kinda generic in sword slashes, and Ilyana has IMO more thunder creative attacks. But fine...

Your Neutral B seems kind of useless, most of those buffs being to small or to short to make up for needing to use the move. Still she needed this somewhere (it would have made a great Grab Attack.)
I fixed that just about 30 seconds ago lol ;D. Some of that moves now can lasts for 20 instead of 10 and some of the moves do a couple of extras percentages now.

To many moves are named after Pokemon moves (ex. Thunder Wave, Thunder Punch), but that may have been intentional.
What a nub. I agree with Thunder wave, but there was no thunder punch!! Only Thunder push, thunder Palm, and thunder staff. NUB. That was sarcasm if you didn't get it.

Flare is probably my favorite move in this set. Quite well done.
YAY. LOL.
Shade isn't useless, but its far from the best counter.
Yeah i decided to use that skill since Ilyana has that in her skill lists, and that's the best i could come up with. LOL, I don't know about you, but even if Ilyana still has that skill, enimies still attack her (not that MY Ilyana will let her kill her though XP.)

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Ashencroft is by far the best of your movesets, I'd be happy to review that beauty. You even included a play style section! I really like the dair in particular, it's a similiar concept to Tiny throwing his trident in my Cortex and Tiny moveset for his fsmash, but I doubt you took it from it. The unlock method also makes it insta win.
Thanks... and I didn't base it off of C&T's FSmash.

I just put an unconventional twist on a concept I had been using in some of my previous sets. :)

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
You got that from Judgment, right? Yeah, I noticed that too.

Occidentalis is part of the scientific name for most owls, and the Snowy Owl in particular is classed as "Bubsca", so...yeah. ETYMOLOGY FTW
Oh, Konami...so clever you are...and yet, how did you manage to ruin half the cast by making look completely UNlike themselves?

SHANOA IS NOT A NUN, PEOPLE. >_<

Junahu

Smash Ace
Yay! People noticed!

*Please note that I only drew what was neccessary for the OC Finder. There is no Sam or Kelsey full body drawing. I also suck at drawing swords, so I avoided that kind of stuff all together*

Sam

Kelsey

Charley

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Here's a preview for Apollo Justice...

Side Special: HOLD IT!
Animation and How it Works:
Apollo uses his "Chords of Steel" to project a loud boisterous "Hold it!" to the crowd, bubble and all. This move is a indirectly chargeable move (the less that you spam this move, the more area it will affect). If uncharged at all, the hitbox will have the length and width of 1/5 of Final Destination. When charged completely, which takes about 20 seconds, the hitbox area will have the length and width of 1/3 of Final Dentination. The Hitbox will not give any damage, but instead makes any character inside the hitbox paralyzed for 1 second due to the loudness. Shielding and airdodging enemies will not be affected. This move has practically no starting lag and moderate ending lag. Spamming more than 3 times makes Apollo's voice raspy, making you unable to use this move and 2 of his other specials for 5 whole seconds.

Uses:
AS long as you don't spam this move often, there's a good chance you can hit a character with this move. Chances are, however you might not be able to attack the opponent unless he/she/it/potato is right next to you. The best way to use this move is if the opponent about recover from the stage or is about to use a long slow projectile.

Comments are appreciated.

Oh, and Junahu: Best drawings I have ever seen. You tied with the other artists in MYM.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Here's a preview for Apollo Justice...

Side Special: HOLD IT!
Animation and How it Works:
Apollo uses his "Chords of Steel" to project a loud boisterous "Hold it!" to the crowd, bubble and all. This move is a indirectly chargeable move (the less that you spam this move, the more area it will affect). If uncharged at all, the hitbox will have the length and width of 1/5 of Final Destination. When charged completely, which takes about 20 seconds, the hitbox area will have the length and width of 1/3 of Final Dentination. The Hitbox will not give any damage, but instead makes any character inside the hitbox paralyzed for 1 second due to the loudness. Shielding and airdodging enemies will not be affected. This move has practically no starting lag and moderate ending lag. Spamming more than 3 times makes Apollo's voice raspy, making you unable to use this move and 2 of his other specials for 5 whole seconds.

Uses:
AS long as you don't spam this move often, there's a good chance you can hit a character with this move. Chances are, however you might not be able to attack the opponent unless he/she/it/potato is right next to you. The best way to use this move is if the opponent about recover from the stage or is about to use a long slow projectile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6cXiZJve5U

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I've added some more details to Mudkip's section of May's moveset. They include how far the attacks can go, and I did add some more detail about how Mudkip's side special works.

I still need to improve the details about Grovyle's and Blaziken's moves, but I'll eventually take care of them.

May

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Good news! I'm just about ready to start on Black Doom's BB code, which shouldn't take too long. So you guys might get to see him within an hour! Hope you can stick around till then Warlord.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
The OC character finder thingy magigy ain't working for me either.

It apparently takes too long to load for me.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Good news! I'm just about ready to start on Black Doom's BB code, which shouldn't take too long. So you guys might get to see him within an hour! Hope you can stick around till then Warlord.
I'll probably be gone before then, because it's 12:50 a.m and I'm tired, but I'll read it in the morning. I also have an advent calendar, so I'll have chocolate from that in the morning to.

*waitsformorning*
:laugh:

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum

AUDREY II

Yes, that’s right, hailing from ‘The Little Shop of Horrors,’ Audrey II is here!

HISTORY

Audrey II comes from a very famous, very funny movie/play, ‘Little Shop of Horrors,’ a silly horror-comedy-musical. In the movie/play, she was the main antagonist, devouring half of the main characters at some point or another. She gets a timid, nerdy man named Seymour to kill for her and feed her.

The plant comes from an exotic Chinese plant shop, brought to Earth on a lighting bolt from outer space. Throughout the show, she grows bigger and bigger until she eventually takes up an entire room. In Smash, she’s as big as she was in the ‘Supper Time’ scene.

She has a very distinct personality, and is masculine in spite of being technically female.

STATS

Weight: 9/10 Heavy, and potted. Think Charizard.

Jump: 1.5/10 Plants don’t jump very well.

Runnning Speed: 4/10 They aren’t terribly swift, either.

Walking Speed: 1/10 She walks slow. Like, REALLY slow.

Attack Speed: 3.5/10 Some of her attacks are quick, but the majority are quite sluggish.

Size: 9/10 One of the taller characters around. About as tall as Snake, but takes up more room.

Power: 10/10 She’s a mean green muther from outer space, and she’s BAAD!!! Not to mention powerful to the point of rivaling Gannondorf.

Air Speed: 5/10 Not slow, but not fast either.

Crawl? No

Wall Cling? Yes. Audrey plants her roots into the side of the stage, and strains herself to stay on. Lasts for about 3 seconds.

Wall Jump? No.

Tether? Nope.

Glide? One guess. (no)

MOVES
Neutral Combo: Leaf Slap. (4%, 5%) Audrey II swipes with a leaf. Pressing the A button again will make her do another, more powerful swipe with the same leaf. Low knock back for first hit, high-low knock back for second. Can’t kill.

Dash Attack: Tip Over. (13%) After dashing, Audrey’s pot tips over, dealing good knock back to anyone caught under her. Some start-up and after lag as she moves back into her pot. Kills at 113%.

Tilts

Forward: Chomp. (12-15%) Leaning to one side, Audrey II takes a bite. The deeper the opponent is in Audrey’s mouth, the higher the knock back and damage. The very tip of her jaws deals 12% damage and low-medium knock back; back to her throat, it does 15% damage and high knock back. Medium startup lag, and medium cool down. Kills 130% sweetspotted, 187% unsweetspotted.

Down: Head Crash. (8%) Smashing her huge head into the ground in front of her, Audrey II attacks. It comes out fast and has little cool down lag. Good range, good knockback. Kills at 125%.

Up: Growth Spurt. (6%) Audrey II goes though a growth spurt, and shoots upwards. During this move, her size increases by 1.6% during the attack. It deals low damage and knock back, but hits from every side. Kills at 200%.

Smashes

Forward: Devour. (22% [uncharged], 33% [charged]) The mean green mother from outer space bends back, then shoots her head forwards, jaws agape! During the last few moments, Audrey II’s jaws snap shut. Anybody caught in the attack will be dealt low-high knock back, and anyone caught in her mouth will receive very-high knock back. Medium range, quite a bit of startup lag, quite a bit of cool down. Kills at 92% sweetspotted, 124% unsweetspotted..

Down: Pot Burst. (10% [uncharged], 19% [charged]) After smashing her pot, Audrey II’s roots shoot out and flail! The routes reach about 1.5 Audrey lengths around her, and they come out at the same time. This move surrounds her completely. Once the attack is executed, it comes out instantly, but she wastes a bit of time (1 second) afterwards collecting the pieces of her pot. Kills at 179%.

Up: Little Audrey Smack. (13% [uncharged], 23% [charged]) Two ‘Little Audreys’ sprout from the pot and smack the air above Audrey II. During the animation, the two vines go out to the side, travel in an arc, and meet a bit over Audrey II’s head. There is a sweetspot at the place where the vines meet. The move takes as long to come out as DeDeDe’s up-smash. Kills at 150% sour, 110% sweet.

Aerials

Nair: Somersault. (7%) She does a somersault in midair. Comes out very quick, very little lag. Kills at 154%.

Fair: Long Vine. (5%) The monster plant flicks a vine in an arc. It acts a bit like Ivysaur’s Bair, but with one hit. Fast, great priority, great range and no lag, but little knock back. The vine starts above Audrey and finishes nearly under her. Kills at 270%.

Bair: Bud Flick. (11%) Draws her massive head in front of her, and then flicks it backwards. The move has a bit of startup lag, but little cooldown and medium range. Kills at 144%.

Dair: Flip Bite. (13%) Audrey II flips over, opens wide, and bites whoever’s under her. The hitbox is as big as her head (very big), and meteors if the opponent is in the back of her throat. Kills at 131%.

Uair: Toothycopter. (7 hits, 2% per hit) Jaws agape, Audrey II spins around, her dangerous teeth damaging anyone who gets caught in the attack. Comes out fast, only covers her top. The final hit has low knock back. Kills at 209%.

Grabs

Grab: Swallow Whole. The plant from Hell sticks out her head and engulfs the foe like Yoshi. Medium-large range, comes out pretty fast, and has medium lag if it misses. During the animation, the opponent’s legs can be seen flailing about. Ewww.

Grab attack: Chew up. (2%) She chews up the opponent. Nothing unusual.

F-throw: Spit. (10%) Audrey II spews her victim from her mouth straight forward. Kills a 177%.

B-throw: Backwards Spit. (10%) Exactly the same as the forward throw, only backwards.

D-throw: Slam. (15%) The plant slams her head to the ground, and the foe is sent diagonally upwards. Good for starting combos. Does massive damage, and kills at 197%.

U-throw: Swallow and Puke. (14%) Audrey swallows whoever she’s holding, then vomits them skywards. Kills at 151%.

Specials

B: Sing. (Multiple hits, varying damage, 1-5% per hit depending on stage) Keeping true to her musical origins, Audrey II busts out the singin’! A stream of notes is launched from her mouth as she sings along to the stage’s music. The speed and damage the music does varies with the song- fast songs create more notes at a faster pace, but do less damage than slow songs. If she sings for longer than 3.5 seconds, her voice gets strained and she enters a panting animation for 1 second. The move acts like Bowser’s Fire Breath. Can’t kill.
If there is no music, she sings Totake’s Song. It had to be in the game!

Side B: “Feed me!!” (No damage) While she never utters the line during the animation, she definitely does beg for it. Audrey II opens her mouth in an attempt to get them into her mouth. The move works like Wario’s Bite, but has more lag if it misses, and counts as a grab. If she manages to get a hold of an enemy, by mashing the B button, the plant can drain the blood from her enemies to revive her own!! Every time B is pushed, she loses .5% of her health. No damage is dealt to victims.

Down B: Ranged Root. (7% sweet, 3% sour) The monster causes a large root to pop up a Bowser-width away from her. This root is as tall as Audrey, come out super-fast, stays out a second, and then shrinks back down. Audrey II takes 1.7 seconds from start to end to execute this attack. She even gets super armor for the first and last few frames! In the air, this move sends a long root downwards, with low knockback.

Anyone standing directly above the root when it comes out takes a bit extra damage than if they were to simply walk into it. Kills 170% sweet, can’t if sour.

Up B: Gaping Lunge. (11%) Audrey II opens up wide and leaps skywards. The move can be angled, and travels about ¾ as far as a Super DDD Jump. At the end of the move, her mouth closes, causing large knock back. Kills at 199% sour, 139% sweet.

Final Smash: MEAN GREEN MOTHER FROM OUTER SPACE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovu0_VFJsBY Must I say more?

Audrey grows to an enormous size and temporarily becomes invincible. All the while, she sings a random stanza from the song, and the FS ends when she says, “And I am BAD!!!” Her B-moves become a shot from her gun, which can be aimed up or down. Each shot does 18%, and kills at 97%. Her A-moves cause her many tendrils to flail about, each of them doing 19% and killing at 91%. However, she also becomes immensely slow- she moves as fast as Mario’s walk.

Other Attacks

Ledge 1%-99% (6%): Chomps the edge, then gets back up.

Ledge 100%+(5%): Climbs back up, sweeps with head.

Get-off-your-***-and-stop-laying-around attack (4%): Spin head around, and get up.

OTHER STUFF

Taunts

Side: Looks at the screen and sings, “I think it’s SUPPER TIME!!”

Up: Audrey II looks up and says, “Feeeed me!!!”

Down: An arm droops out of her mouth. Noticing it, she quickly swallows the limb.

Victory Poses

1: (Prologue) Audrey sings along, chuckling throughout it.

2: (Mean Green Mother From Outer Space) ‘Little Audries’ grow from her pot, and they all sing along. After Audrey 2 says, “And I am BAD!” the little Audries do their ‘Aaaah’ thing, and they all start over.

3: (Dentist) Steve Martin sings his bit, and then Audrey violently bursts through the ground and chomps him. His legs begin flailing outside of her mouth.

Costumes

Green leafs/body, brown pot (Default/Green outfit)
Red, brown and orange leafs/body, brown pot (Autumn/Red outfit)
Dark blue leafs/body, black pot (Blue outfit)
Black, grey and white (B-movie monster outfit)
Bright pink leafs/body, red pot (Manliest outfit)
Bright green leafs, brown body, tan pot (Tropical outfit)

Symbol

A plant pot. I’ll try to make one.

Victory Theme

Being a very musical character, Audrey II has 3 DIFFERENT VICTORY

THEMES!!

Theme 1: “Prologue (Little Shop of Horrors)”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVsgpTaBhSY

‘Little shop, little shoppa horrors.
Little shop, little shoppa terror.
Call a cop. Little shoppa horrors.
No, oh, oh, no-oh!’
Theme 2: “Mean Green Mother From Outer Space” (See 1:31-1:53)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLO7IxKwruc&feature=related

‘Get this straight!
I'm just a mean green mother from outer space and I'm bad
I'm just a mean green mother from outer space
And it looks like you been had
I'm just a mean green mother from outer space,
So get off my back 'n get out my face,
'Cause I'm mean and green and I am bad!’

Theme 3: “Dentist” (See 0:39-1:10. Watch the whole clip, though, it’s hilarious.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHsDKqKE_kc&feature=related

‘You'll be a dentist
You have a talent for causing things pain
Son, be a dentist
People will pay you to be inhumane
Your temperament's wrong for the priesthood
And teaching would suit you still less
Son, be a dentist
You'll be a success!’

Wiimote Voice

See 0:57-0:59. Better than anything I could ever write here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGRN39oifsE

Animations

Standing: Audrey sways gently back and fourth, and chuckles silently every once in a while. Her leaves sway with her body, and her pot stays in place.

Roll: She tips over and rolls on her side. Kinda slow for a roll.
Sidestep: Spinning upright, she moves backwards. A bit on the fast side.

Spot Dodge: Audrey II’s entire body disappears into her pot, then pops back out.

Sleeping: Her head falls over, leaves droop. and mouth gapes open, drooling. She snores loudly.

Stunned: A leaf touches her forehead, and she moans slightly. Audrey stops swaying.

Tiptoe: Bobbing her head forwards, the mean green mother inches forwards. Reeeeal slow.

Walk: Her pot shuffles from side to side as she moves forwards. Still slow.

Run: Audrey utilizes her leaves to help her move faster, dragging herself forward. Slow.

D

Deleted member

Hey, Zook, just wondering, but, when are you, going to, get around, to Kingdok?,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom