• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
BKupa AT: Bowser in Mario Strikers garb comes in and wreaks havoc w/ fire (66 out of BKupa666 comes from Bowser's team number in strikers charged).

And now I'm SMASH APPRENTICE.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I got no link, but it was The Third Agers. I believe frogman's Team Rocket also had six characters.

...I've been looking at you guyses' link-up spaces... and they're sadly empty. Mine is now linked in my sig, and may I say, it destroys all of yours. :bee::bee:

Oh, and I found my multi-set (Squeak Squad) compelling to work on. I don't think I've ever since gotten as much work done in as short a time. Maybe now with Jafar...
I think Team Rocket had 5....

Regardless 3rd Agers>>>Team Rocket.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I'll have to go find it... its the 6 main characters of The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age.
I got no link, but it was The Third Agers. I believe frogman's Team Rocket also had six characters.

...I've been looking at you guyses' link-up spaces... and they're sadly empty. Mine is now linked in my sig, and may I say, it destroys all of yours. :bee::bee:

Oh, and I found my multi-set (Squeak Squad) compelling to work on. I don't think I've ever since gotten as much work done in as short a time. Maybe now with Jafar...
Oh, that! I remember now! I think I may have actually voted for them, lol.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Indeed. I'm pretty sure you're right. That thing was monstrous! Cool, but quite long!

I has stuff... It just don't go nowhere... :ohwell:

Not to mention double unrevealed characters!

But if you look REALLY closely at the first one, the opacity is set to only 90%, so you can see through and maybe figure out who it is.

Or you might remember me saying who I'd do after Proto Man. I only said it once back in MYM3.

Geez, man, it's taking me forever. It's so hard finishing a whole character and thinking, "Oh, wait, I've got to write another before I can post thing..."

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
No.

darkserenade AT: Nade appears on the stage and says "When life gives you lemons, you make the moon shine bright" then a beam of moonlight crashes down onto the stage, KO-ing enemies. Nade then says "Go suck a lemon", then disappears.
I was thinking more along the lines of:

Darkserenade: A goth holding a glass of lemonade appears on the field. He runs around spilling lemonade all over the place. You are 10x more likely to trip on these surfaces.

Edit:
And when I made The Third Agers, I posted it after making Berethor (the first character) and did occasional updates.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
But if you look REALLY closely at the first one, the opacity is set to only 90%, so you can see through and maybe figure out who it is.

Or you might remember me saying who I'd do after Proto Man. I only said it once back in MYM3.
AHA!!!

I DO remember you saying what it'd be! All it took was a little peek to jog my memory. ;)

I look forward to it.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Wut a nub. I have 2 movesets in my link space!!! Trunks and Ilyana :bee:

And do i have to be a tree? Why not Sagi fanboy? I can live with that!! Or something else.....plz?!?!?!?

LOl JK.......Does anyone like my new avatar? LOL

D

Deleted member

I don't think it has anything to do with you not being around long enough. I've been around since MYM2 :(

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
Seeing as I like Final Fantasy, my last name is Cid, and I'm relaxing my pace on actual movesets, here's a tentative idea for a Cid Assist Trophy:

All the incarnations of Cid from all the Final Fantasies pop out of the item, and start doing crap. Most of them go to the background and start building an airship, which then flies around from the background to the foreground similar to Master Hand while doing a fly-by shooting with its huge cannons.

FF9 Cid is an Oglethrop, so he can't help with the airship building and kind of hops around looking freaky.
FF5 Cid drops huge books everywhere he goes. If a character walks near one (trigger area like that of a motion-sensor bomb), they fall asleep.
FF6 Cid (Banana Suit Cid! Yay!) builds a small raft and then dies from illness. The raft does absolutely nothing, and breaks five seconds after being built.
FF4 Cid does the most work on the airship, comes to the foreground and chases after other characters with his gigantic hammer for a few seconds, then passes out and has to be put to bed by some of the other Cids.
FF7 Cid swears a lot, smokes more, then does a Dragoon Jump off the Airship right before it takes off and lands on someone.
FFTA Cid rides around on his Chocobo giving people yellow and red cards everywhere for using special moves, smashes, walking, or for no apparent reason at all. Luckily, the world of Brawl is outside of his jurisdiction so they do absolutely nothing excet stick on the faces of the characters and make them look silly.

etc, etc.

Actually, it seems more like a Final Smash, or a boss. I dunno. It's something

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Wut a nub. I have 2 movesets in my link space!!! Trunks and Ilyana :bee:

And do i have to be a tree? Why not Sagi fanboy? I can live with that!! Or something else.....plz?!?!?!?

1) Links? LINKS??? Get headers, .png pictures, summaries of your sets, and a bunch of compliments, and then I'll acknowledge it. Foo.

2) Oakay, oakay. Celm down and they'll leaf you alone eventually.

3) Beech please!... bad puns aside, no.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
AHA!!!

I DO remember you saying what it'd be! All it took was a little peek to jog my memory. ;)

I look forward to it.
Heck yes, man.

Lolshe'stoobig. I just can't quit with the Kirby stuff.

You are BOTH!! You are the Sagi Fantree!!! You're the only tree ever to be a fan of Sagi!!!

Skankin' Pikachu is all right... I liked the other one better... Switch back to Sagi... Eat more vegetables (lolcannibalism).

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
I don't think it has anything to do with you not being around long enough. I've been around since MYM2 :(
I was voted funniest poster in MYM3 and now I'm just shunned.

We're having our own conversation, not that anyone's noticed.

Anyway, OT: The celebertiy impersonater MUST have Don LaFontain announce the results instead of the usual brawl voice.

Junahu

Smash Ace
Noone suggested me for an Assist trophy!? *Throws humungous sulk*

Assist Trophy: Junahu​
The assist trophy shatters to reveal.. nothing? At first that seems to be it, the fight continues as normal and the unlucky dupe who picked up the trophy feels cheated. But what's that ominous purple swirl underneath everyone's feet? And why is it pooling in the center of the stage?

Suddenly, from out of swirl, Junahu leaps into the fray, wielding a gigantic wall of text like it was a sword. This wall is HUGE, it's easily three Ganondorfs tall and two Mario's wide. Although the sheer weight of the moveset prevents him from moving around, anyone who enters his insane range will be clobbered. It deals a high amount of damage, but that's mostly useless since the hits are OHKOs. His swing style is messy and generic, so the attacks themselves are easily dodged. Junahu lasts for a surprisingly long 20 seconds, before vanishing into thin air.

Be warned. The person who summoned Junahu, is not safe from his wall of text, and can easily become collateral damage. Luckily, Junahu will never specifically aim a strike at his summoner, but... accidents do happen.

If the match ends with the Junahu Assist Trophy in play, he will somehow, bizarrely, come 4th, replacing anyone who would have otherwise placed there

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Lol, whatever. I'll keep that as my MSN pic lol XD.

I changed it to Zuko from the Avatar: The Last Airbender show. I might do a moveset for Zuko. I'm just wondering has any Avatar TV show movesets have ever been done?

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace

I changed it to Zuko from the Avatar: The Last Airbender show. I might do a moveset for Zuko. I'm just wondering has any Avatar TV show movesets have ever been done?
I thought about doing Aang, but I wasnt sure if he was done

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion

Toff was made in 2.0..... or 3.0... it was early into the contest if I'm not mistaken.

I thought about making Zuko, but I already made Ashencroft>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zuko.

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
ZOMG, Zuko is amazing. I seem to recall an Aang moveset i glimpsed in MYM2, and i think maybe a Toph one? IDK, but i'm pretty sure there's never been a zuko one. BTW that's the greatest show to ever come off of Nick. It was amazing, and needs a fourth season.

EDIT: Chris, you fail. Zuko>Life

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
ZOMG, Zuko is amazing. I seem to recall an Aang moveset i glimpsed in MYM2, and i think maybe a Toph one? IDK, but i'm pretty sure there's never been a zuko one. BTW that's the greatest show to ever come off of Nick. It was amazing, and needs a fourth season.

What it needs is a direct sequel (
We all know that its only a matter of years until Aang's hitting Katara. I want their son/daughter to be featured as the main character.
).

Hey.... my Ashencroft OC is greater than Zuko.

Zuko may be awesome but he can't compete with a red-eyed, black winged, sword wielding, demon of ****ing fire!

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
We all know that its only a matter of years until Aang's hitting Katara. I want their son/daughter to be featured as the main character.
).
Yeah... a sequel would be better.
You got that right!

Hey.... my Ashencroft OC is greater than Zuko.

Zuko may be awesome but he can't compete with a red-eyed, black winged, sword wielding, demon of ****ing fire!
Zuko has a soul.

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
Which means that Ashencroft could torture the hell out of him!

Fortunately for Zuko, he probably aint going down there. :)
Well, yes. Zuko's "redemption" as i like to call it, was one of the best parts of the series.

NEW TOPIC: What do you guys think of a moveset for Jak, from Jak and Daxter? Although if i make it, it will be based off of Jak 2 and 3 more.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
NEW TOPIC: What do you guys think of a moveset for Jak, from Jak and Daxter? Although if i make it, it will be based off of Jak 2 and 3 more.
Jak has already been made a couple times in previous contests.

But you might as well make it. We could use an improved quality Jak and Daxter.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
I approve of this. Zuko wins lol

So, I'll be doing more work on spyro, seeing how I'm done with everything except finals next week. As shown in my sig, I've changed my plans a bit: I'll be doing one of the awesomest villains evar, M. Bison, as my 3rd moveset. If I should happen to get to a 4th, I'll be one of the hawtest girls to ever to be in a fighting game, Cammy :bee:

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
Jak has already been made a couple times in previous contests.

But you might as well make it. We could use an improved quality Jak and Daxter.
Really? I went back and searched all three contests and didn't find him anywhere. Maybe it was the search function, it's been acting weird lately.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Holy crapz, guys.

5 pages in, like, less than 2 hours.

This thread grows/reproduces like steroid-laiden rabbits.

Oh, and no suggestion for an IvoryFlame AT?

Well, I'm actually not surprised. My infrequency here is turning me into the MyM Drunk Uncle who randomly drops in for a few minutes before staggering out the door.

Anyway, I can't resist cheating Junahu....

Assisst Trophy: IVORYFLAME!!!

The Assisst Trophy Shatters to reveal...IvoryFlame! IvoryFlame qucikly transfomrs into his super-alter-ego, BOMBASTIC BAG-MAN, and is about to aid his summoner in battle...when suddenly the Sandbags pop up and inform him B-M isn't legal in MyM4.
No hard feelings, guys. :)
IvoryFlame shrugs nonchalantly and teleports away.

That can't be it, can it? NOPE! For the rest of the match, IvoryFlame will randomly appear at unpredictable intervals to punch a random character (even his summoner) in the face, doing 14% and mild diagonal knockback. In matches where IvoryFlame has been activated, he will appear in 5th place on the results screen, compete with his own losing animation: Vomiting into a paper bag.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
I thought about doing Aang, but I wasnt sure if he was done
Well i just checked the 2.0 contest, and i found out that Aang has been done. Compared to this contest's standards though, it can't even compete lol.

Toff was made in 2.0..... or 3.0... it was early into the contest if I'm not mistaken.

I thought about making Zuko, but I already made Ashencroft>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zuko.
Can't find Toff anywhere lol. And Ashencroft is cool and all, but he's got nothing on a guy who becomes the fire lord at the end of the series. Oh snap!!! I went there!!

Yes, yes and more yes. Avatar is probably my favourite Nick toon.

).
Yes it needs a sequal!!!

And man all this Zuko vs Ashencroft talk is really tempting me to make a Zuko moveset. If i do, in my SSE, i'll make it Zuko vs Ashencroft to decide who is the better man/demon!!! Though everyone knows that it's Zuko lol.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Wolf Link & Midna

Wolf Link is referred to as the sacred blue-eyed beast, and is Link's beast form in Twilight Princess. Midna is the true leader of the Twili in the Twilight Realm, but was turned into an Imp when Zant took control of the throne.

When Ordon Village was attacked by King Bulblin and his crew, Link followed them but discovered that the Faron Woods was covered in twilight. Link was eventually dragged into the twilight and was transformed into a wolf. Later, he finds himself locked up in a dungeon in Hyrule Castle. There, he meets Midna, who helped him escape from the dungeon. After meeting with Princess Zelda, Wolf Link and Midna returned to Link's hometown to try to stop the spreading twilight. Throughout his journey, Link ends up switching between human and beast form, but eventually gains the ability to switch between the two forms at any time.

Wolf Link and Midna focus on a teamwork type of fighting style. They're also well balanced in terms of their strength and speed.

-------------------
Playstyle

Wolf Link and Midna are a relatively balanced group, featuring average power and speed. The two also share attack commands, meaning that the attack command made by the player determines who will do the attacking. They don't have a lot of KO moves though.

Keep note that Wolf Link is a separate character, so the player can't change between Link's human form and his beast form at will.

Overall, this duo doesn't feature many weaknesses because of their attack balance. They could be favored by those who'd prefer balance over power.
-------------------
Stats

The stats shown below are from a scale of 1 to 5.

1: Poor
2: Fair
3: Good
4: Very Good
5: Excellent

Power: 3
Defense: 3
Walking Speed: 3
Running Speed: 4
Recovery: 4
Jump Height: 3
Mid-air Jump Height: 3
Descent Speed: 3
Weight: 3
-------------------
Key

Depending on the attack command, either Wolf Link or Midna will perform the command.

Red: Wolf Link's attack
Cyan: Midna's attack
-------------------
Standard Attacks

neutral: Wolf Link performs one bite attack. Press again to do another bite. Press a third time and Wolf Link will do a spin attack. Bite attacks do up to 3% damage, while the spin attack does up to 5% damage. Attack range is up to 2 feet.

f-tilt: Midna uses her hair like an arm and swings it to damage the opponent. Does up to 6% damage, and the range of the attack is up to 2.5 feet.

u-tilt: Midna uses her hair like a hand and uses the hair to make an upward punch. Does up to 6% damage, and the range of the attack is up to 2.5 feet.

d-tilt: Wolf Link does a low angled bite attack. Attack does up to 5% damage, and the attack range is up to 2 feet.

dash: Wolf Link does a body charge, ramming into the opponent to inflict damage. Does up to 6% damage, and the attack range is up to 3 feet.
-------------------
Smash Attacks

f-smash: Wolf Link tucks his head back, and then dives at the target to inflict damage. Does up to 13% damage uncharged, but can do up to 23% damage when fully charged. Attack range is up to 3 feet.

u-smash: Midna uses her hair like an arm and tucks it low. She later raises the hair to make an uppercut attack with it. The attack can send opponents flying upwards. Does up to 13% damage uncharged, but can do up to 22% damage when fully charged. Attack range is up to 2.5 feet.

d-smash: Midna releases a dark energy pulse in front of her to damage the opponent. The attack is fired diagonally, but doesn't cover Wolf Link's back. Does up to 14% damage uncharged, but can do up to 25% damage when fully charged. Attack range is up to 2.5 feet.
-------------------
Aerial Attacks

n-air: Wolf Link curls his body to perform a spin attack. Midna gets off Wolf Link during the attack, but gets back on after it's finished. Attack does up to 8% damage.

f-air: Wolf Link extends his front legs forward to damage the opponent. Knockback is very weak, and can't make KOs very well. Does up to 5% damage and range is up to 2 feet.

b-air: Midna uses her hair as an arm and uses it behind Wolf Link to damage incoming opponents. Does up to 10% damage and the range is up to 2.5 feet.

u-air: Midna uses her hair as an arm and moves it upwards to damage the opponent. Does up to 8% damage and the range is up to 2.5 feet.

d-air: Wolf Link dives down head first with his front legs extended. The attack sends foes flying horizontally and the damage can be up to 2.5 feet.
-------------------
Special Attacks

standard - Dark Energy Attack: Midna creates a ring of twilight energy around her and Wolf Link. The ring will stay as long the player holds the special move button. Its range is up to 3 feet. Anyone who comes into contact with the ring will be covered in twilight energy. The twilight energy slows down the opponent's speed, but doesn't keep the opponent from using his/her shield. If the player releases the special move button after the opponent gets caught in the twilight energy, Wolf Link will dive at the opponent to damage him/her. The move is blockable though. Wolf Link's attack does up to 15% damage on the fighter caught in the twilight energy.

side - Wolf Gnaw: Wolf Link does a high jump to try to grab hold of an opponent. If he hits any opponents, Wolf Link will grab hold and then the player can press the special move button to make Wolf Link perform repeated bite attacks. The more damage the opponent has, the harder it is for him/her to break free from the attack. Eventually Wolf Link will let go and the opponent will be sent flying. The attack isn't powerful enough to make KOs though. Each bite can inflict up to 4% damage, and the attack range is up to 4 feet.

up - Twilight Portal: Midna creates a twilight portal that teleports her and Wolf Link to another area. The angle of the teleportation is controlled by the Control Stick. Attack does no damage, and the range of the teleport is up to 7 feet.

down - Counter: Wolf Link does a defense pose with Midna waiting for her chance to attack. If the opponent attacks Wolf Link, he'll dodge the attack and Midna will counterattack with a dark energy pulse attack. The amount of damage the counterattack does is 1.5x the damage that Wolf Link would've received; if Wolf Link avoids an attack that does 20% damage, the counterattack would inflict 30% damage. The defense pose lasts for only 2 seconds, and can be countered just by grabbing Wolf Link.
-------------------
Other Attacks

Ledge Attack (<100% damage): Wolf Link gets up and tries to bite the opponent. Does up to 6% damage.

Ledge Attack (100%+ damage): Wolf Link gets up slowly and thrusts his head at opponents. Does up to 5% damage.

Floor Recover: Wolf Link gets back on his feet and does a spin attack. Does up to 5% damage.
-------------------
Grabs & Throws

grab: Midna user her hair as a hand to try to grab the opponent. Grab range is 3 feet. The move can be used in midair, where it's used as a tether recovery move.

attack: Midna fires a dark spark at the opponent. Does up to 3% damage.

f-throw: Midna hurls the target forward. Does up to 6% damage,

b-throw: Same as f-throw, but in the opposite direction.

u-throw: Midna hurls the opponent upwards. Does up to 6% damage.

d-throw: Midna lays the opponent down and Wolf Link dives onto the opponent to inflict some additional damage. Does up to 8% damage.
-------------------
Final Smash

Fused Shadow Transformation: Midna puts on the pieces of the Fused Shadow and changes into a spider-like beast. She'll then create a pole-like weapon and thrust it at opponents to inflict damage. The player can't control Midna at this time, but can still control Wolf Link. Keep note that the player can only do moves that Wolf Link can perform while this Final Smash is in effect. Each attack that Midna delivers can inflict up to 20% damage, and can send opponents flying sideways. It lasts for 10 seconds, and then Midna reverts back to normal and gets back on Wolf Link.

-------------------
Battle Entrance

Wolf Link and Midna appear out of a twilight portal.
-------------------
Taunts

/\ taunt: Wolf Link creates a howl.

<> taunt: Midna toys around with Wolf Link for a little bit.

\/ taunt: Wolf Link spins his body in a way that he's trying to catch his tail.
-------------------
Recolors

The recolors affect Wolf Link's body color, along with Midna's.

Note: Wolf Link and Midna only have 5 recolors.

Red
Blue
Green
Purple

-------------------
Pros

Balanced offense and speed.

Above average running speed.
-------------------
Cons

Not too many KO moves.

Aerial game is pretty weak.

During the Final Smash, Wolf Link can't execute move commands that only Midna can perform.

Tether recovery move is not that reliable for recovery.
-------------------
Side Notes

Wolf Link is a separate character, NOT a transformation character.
-------------------
Assist Trophies

This section contains Assist Trophy characters from the games that Wolf Link and Midna appeared in.
-------------------
Name: Lizalfos
Origin: LoZ: Twilight Princess

When released from an Assist Trophy, the Lizalfos will attack your opponents with a set of sword-based attacks. Each blow delivers up to 10% damage, and the attack range can be up to 2 feet. Lizalfos stays on the field for up to 15 seconds.
-------------------
Name: Darknut
Origin: LoZ: Twilight Princess

When released from an Assist Trophy, the Darknut will slowly pursue the closest target. It'll swing its blade hard at the opponent, which can deal up to 23% damage. The range of this attack is up to 3 feet, and Darknut will perform this attack up to 3 times before leaving.

Also, some Darknuts may not have their heavy armor. In that scenario it'll relentlessly pursue a nearby target and deliver repeated sword strikes at him/her. An armorless Darknut's attacks can deal up to 8% damage per hit, but the damage can rack up. Also, the attack range can be up to 2 feet, and the Darknut leaves after 15 seconds.
-------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom