• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
My... Head... Hurts... So... Badly.... Can't... Read... Kib's... Moveset...! Ouch....

Anyway, I ask this question before and I Expect an answer (but seriously, I do have a headache):

I Think That I should only review newcomers movesets, because we are a community that is waiting for new people to participate and wanting of the respect of regulars in MYM, which I can do. However, I do want others opinion on this, so should I?
Can't answer much.
I'm a newcomer so I'll end up biased.

@Cruxis: Everyone always yells at me for being on the computer. Then I run like 200mph at PE -.-, then they say "You run like you go outside" lol is that a joke?

Hey, does anyone have a link to the past top 50s?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
My... Head... Hurts... So... Badly.... Can't... Read... Kib's... Moveset...! Ouch....

Anyway, I ask this question before and I Expect an answer (but seriously, I do have a headache):

I Think That I should only review newcomers movesets, because we are a community that is waiting for new people to participate and wanting of the respect of regulars in MYM, which I can do. However, I do want others opinion on this, so should I?
That's your choice, obviously, and I actually think it could be a good idea. Sometimes the Sandbags can really tear somebody apart if they're new. If you're willing, I say go for it!

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Can't answer much.
I'm a newcomer so I'll end up biased.
I don't really care about who answers really. In fact, I expect more newcomers to answer this because they are the main subject. (can't think of a positive word for concern)

Apollo Justice should be done soon, probably in the weekend.

Well then... I got a yes from Kibble, a pending vote for SB2, and a iffy vote from Crux. I think I'll do it.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
I don't really care about who answers really. In fact, I expect more newcomers to answer this because they are the main subject. (can't think of a positive word for concern)

Apollo Justice should be done soon, probably in the weekend.

Well then... I got a yes from Kibble, a pending vote for SB2, and a iffy vote from Crux. I think I'll do it.
My apologies. If you wish for a solid vote, then you have it. Ever since this contest started, we had a few members come and go with their sets, and never come back, feeling as if they weren't acknowledged enough, or just thought they couldn't live up to it. So if you provide constructive criticism that may aid them, they wouldn't throw in the towel too easily. Personally, I think there should be more responsibilities in this contest, but it isn't my place to say.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Or maybe it's the other way AROUND. Spill the sand. Spill the sand....
You can't stop the beat Sandbags. We're unbeatable. Don't you think all those slashes from Link and Marth would've spilled our sand by now? Hmm?

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
My apologies. If you wish for a solid vote, then you have it. Ever since this contest started, we had a few members come and go with their sets, and never come back, feeling as if they weren't acknowledged enough, or just thought they couldn't live up to it. So if you provide constructive criticism that may aid them, they wouldn't throw in the towel too easily. Personally, I think there should be more responsibilities in this contest, but it isn't my place to say.
What kind of responsibilities?

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
You can't stop the beat Sandbags. We're unbeatable. Don't you think all those slashes from Link and Marth would've spilled our sand by now? Hmm?
Haven't you realized that Marth and Link's sword are, well, virtual? We aren't making mere personifications toward Sandbags here. You address yourselves as so, therefore, still contain flesh and bones, which can easily be severed by a feeble butter knife. ;)

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Sure, go ahead kit.

The truth about sandbags:

1) They actually have a strand of Chuck Norris' hair inside every one of them, meaning they can survive everything SSBB has to offer.
2) The core of them is an egg cell from Spore. So the game designers decided to give them 5000X tissue regeneration just to annoy us.
3) Even the manliness of Falcon cannot penetrate the sandbags' leather coating skin, which is so awesome, we need to find a new word in the dictionary to describe it.

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
random update, before I actually check what you people are talking about:

My description of Haruhi et al.'s special Mechanic has just breached 4 pages. ON WORD ROFLppotamus (The weak must learn. The strong don't have to. I'm actually typing it mostly on Myspace, since I have the blog set to private and I'm at work so I don't want to save it on an office computer. I just copied and pasted it to Word to check the length. And no, that's not what she said because that makes no sense at all)

Moogle moveset: BLARGHTOOMANYOPTIONSBBQ!

Bob Saget moveset: This never existed and never should.

Actually, what set the moveset over four pages was the fact that I actually started the Special Moves. I just finished with the Neutral B. So yeah. Mechanics explanation and Neutral B description alone spilled past 3 pages. This is gonna be a loooooong moveset.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/a.../9/9a/Scourge_king.png/255px-Scourge_king.png

SCOURGE

the anti-sonic of pure evil and awesome, scourge joins the brawl!

entrance: enters through warp ring.

stats
power 8.1
speed 9.2(sonic is 10 and C. falcon is 8.4)
range 6.7
weight 7
size 7.1
1st jump 3
2nd jump 5
crouch 8
traction 3.7
combo 8
wall jump yes
wall cling yes
tether no
glide no
crawl no

S= same as sonic's

basics:
jab:aloof beatdown
scourge starts with a weak right hook followed by a lazy sparta-esque kick. he quickly puts his foot down and spins on it, allowing his left foot to strike the opponent. the lag between the kicks is noticeable. onthe other hand, this combo is powerful causing 11% if all hits connect.

dash:quick stop
scourge skids with his foot outstretched. small hitbox and damage are made up for with relatively high knockback.

Ftilt:back hand of evil
scourge emotionlessly throws the back of his right hand forward. no lag at all but little damage and only flinch knockback. the range is also relatively small.

Utilt:spin-hop
scourge goes into a spindash and hops upward. 3 average damage hits that have average knock back.

Dtilt:S

smashes

Usmash:boomer wave
scourge summons boomer, who launches a sonic wave upward that has almost no damage and very high knockback. skilled players can use this for juggles if the time it right.

Fsmash:fox kick
scourge puts his hand out. fiona appears and curls up her left leg. when the attack is released, she kicks, causing medium damage and high straight forward knockback. the range is far in front of scourge since fiona is standing in front of him and outstretching her leg.

Dsmash:boomer tremor
starts like the Usmash, except the wave goes into the ground with the opposite damage and knockback as the Usmash.

aerials

Nair:spinkick of anger
spins upside-down in the air with his legs sprawled out. excuted simalar to sonic's Uair with the hitbox more horizantal than vertical. causes up to 5 low-damage hits with average knockback.

Fair:heel swing
swings his foot sideways into the opponent.well for side KOing with it's high knockback. this has terrible lag, though, as well as little damage and average range.

Dair: patch stab
scourge puts his hand downward. patch appears and thrusts his sword down ward with a forward tilt. this has the same properties as sonic's Dair, except that this does not make him go downwards.

Bair: gut jab
scourge thrusts his right elbow backwards. for the same use as his Fair, but with less lag, less range, and farther knockback.

Uair:tail spin
scourge puts his hand up. miles appears above him and spins his tails. 10 very low damge attacks with no knock back. this attack halves scourge's fall speed as long as the tails spin.

grabs/throws

pummel: punches them square in the face.4% each but can only be done twice per second.

Uthrow: simply tosses them upward. perfect for setting up juggles or chain grabs. 3%.

Bthrow:S

Fthrow:S

Dthrow:slams them down and slams them into the ground with his shoulder. 12%

situationals

ledge attack <100%:'hog-uitine
scourge flips over on to the stage with his foot extended. good damage.

ledge attack >100%:jab
climbs up quickly, elbow extended. pushes opponent back if it connects.

getup attack:rebound
does the worm his back and kicks upward as he gets up. can easily start juggles as it gives vertical knock back.

specials:

<>B:chain
scourge throws a chain outwards about 1.2x the distance of sheik's chain. if it touches than 12% is delt and the enemy is stunned for 1/3 of a second. this is no good for chain grabbing as there is 1/2 second beginning and ending lag.

B:seduce/super scourge
against female except for sheik:seduce: scourge finds the first qualifying character in the relatively small range he can get to.he flirts with them for 1 second, where they both vulnerable. after this, scourge uppercuts them for medium-low damage and high knockback.

against male, sheik, SSE enemy/boss, or genderless:super scourge: this time, the range is smaller as they must be physically close for this. scourge transforms into super scourge, which takes 1 second, then kicks the opponent for high damage and medium-low knock back.

^B:chaos control
scourge flips out a chaos emerald and yells "chaos control", which teleports him upwards. can be tilted up to 15 degrees to the left or right. only goes up 3 stage builder blocks, but can go through solid parts of the stage(image your right under FD and use this, you'll end up above the platform). every use the emerald is a different color and there is a 1/30 chance it will be the master emerald. if this happens there will be 1/4 of a second extra start lag, but double the distance and causes small damage to anyone near as he appears. if he is going to end up in the middle of a solid, he appears to the right of the solid parallel to the spot he stopped.

vB: master emerald shpere
an orb of energy surrounds scourge. this lasts 1 1/5 seconds and has the same size as a sound wave from DK's final smash (which sux, BTW). this does below average damage and powerful knockback.

Final Smash:Supression Squad
scourge opens up a warp ring to let his team in to do the most deadly FS in the game! scourge spindashes in a ring formation causing medium damage and low knockback. boomer randomly runs around the stage shooting shockwaves that cause damage and high knockback. fiona and patch fly around like kat and ana with less damage and more knockback. miles stands under the scourge-ring throwing 1 bomb a second either left or right. the expolsion has the range of 1.8x the hitbox of a Mr.saturn (pretty small) but has humongous damage and bobomb knockback. on large stages when you're away from scourge, your only fear is that boomer might run your way, but he's only half as fast goroh so yeah... the intire move lasts only 6.5 seconds including the intro.

Extras!

SSE: scourge is working for ganondorf as wario's partner. he appears in most early cutscenes with wario until before falcon and olimar save DK with diddy. dorf dispatches him to fight them. after the enemy wave, a high-level scourge appears that you must KO. after, he reluctantly joins the group.

event:
event 42:super 'hogs
as:scourge
against:sonic(lvl5)
items:smash balls(medium)
stock:both 1
special: use super scourge to KO sonic or he just respawns. if sonic goes super, you lose.

trophies

scourge(pre-emerald):this is scourge when he was introduced as evil sonic. he wore sunglasses and a leather jacket to differ from sonic prime. he swapped with sonic to do a sneak attack on the freedom fighters from within. he went on a mission with rouge and stole ome energy from the master emerald.

scourge the hedgehog:this is scourge after the master emerald power absorbsion. he is now much stronger and faster than sonic, and also more egotistical. he has turned green from the transformation and thus is different than sonic.

fiona fox:fiona was kidnapped by robotnik and made a robot clone of her. sonic never got to rescue her, so she feels she cannot trust anyone. later evil sonic gets her interest and they hook up after he becomes scourge. tails has always had a crush on her

supression squad: scourges team of renegades from the anti zone, featuring scourge, fiona, boomer(anti rotor), miles(anti tails), patch(anti antoine), and alicia,(anti sally).

stickers

scourge: +5 speed
fiona: +6 kick
boomer: +1 battering resistance
patch: +4 sword
miles: -1 fall speed
rosy the rascal: +7 smash attacks
kintobor: +3 healing
mettle: +2 aerials
jules hedgehog: start with metal power(2x as long)
rob o the hedge: +8 ranged
master emerald: +10 all attacks

codec:
S: otacon, what's with sonic?
O: snake, that's scourge, sonic from another universe full of evil duplicates.
S: OK, evil clones i can handle.
O: snake, dont drag liquid into this...

kirby hat:the glasses and jacket. always does super, never seduce. simply glows purple when using.

unlock: SSE,boss battles with sonic,425 matches

taunts:
up: takes an emerald out and examines it.
side: runs in place and says "YOU'RE TOO-ah @#%* it"
down: laughs crazily.

endgame poses
up: stands there smirking with fiona hugging him
side: stands on the master emerald and chaos controls out
down: uses a warp ring to leave.
loss: his back to the winner, he turns his head every once in a while with a sneer on his face.

logo: sonic logo
win music: metal arrangement of sonic's theme

credits theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oan8UtV-JTE

and there it is! the 3rd set of the one named goldwyvern!

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
1. Pic is red X....:(
2. You should change up the spacing because your ": P" comu up as :p
3. The "same as Sonic's" thing is going to knock this set down a bit,
4. Use a pit more colors and detail

Now I shall read it...

SirKibble

Smash Champion
[Dair:patch stab
scourge puts his hand downward. patch appears and thrusts his sword down ward with a forward tilt. this has the same properties as sonic's Dair, except that this does not make him go downwards.
pummel:punches them square in the face.4% each but can only be done twice per second.
These are my favorite moves! :p

Seriously, though, it's not bad. You could use more detail all around in it, and a better organizational style would be preferable, but at least you're pretty creative with some of the attacks.

Oh, one more thing: How does his Neutral Special work against multiple characters? What if he was up against Mario and Peach? Or the Ice Climbers, even?

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
These are my favorite moves! :p

Seriously, though, it's not bad. You could use more detail all around in it, and a better organizational style would be preferable, but at least you're pretty creative with some of the attacks.

Oh, one more thing: How does his Neutral Special work against multiple characters? What if he was up against Mario and Peach? Or the Ice Climbers, even?
he grabs the one closest character, that means the nearest ice climber would get csught in the attack.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I've fully read Ashencroft, starting up the reviewing process now. Came back to check up here on how the thread's going before I actually reviewed it.

You're canceling Orca? For shame, K. Rool. You have yet another moveset you haven't told us about or something?

I'd much rather see Orca then this pied piper person who picks a peppered pick of pathetic papa peeing peoples.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
You're canceling Orca? For shame, K. Rool. You have yet another moveset you haven't told us about or something?

I'd much rather see Orca then this pied piper person who picks a peppered pick of pathetic papa peeing peoples.
I'm finding frustratingly few truly interesting spear-based attacks. And Orca really can't do anything else. And I mean NOTHING.

I'll probably eventually stumble back to him, but hey, I've said before that I have a REALLY short attention span. If I had a nickel for every half-finished and abandoned project...

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
If you insist, K. Rool. What are the odds of seein' old Orca in a MYM 4 near us?

And almost forget to comment, Cruxis. I somewhat suspected that some of the voices could've been Cortex and Dimentio, although the only one I knew for sure was Black Doom. That one was painfully obvious.

Glad they're in. Didn't think you were fan of my movesets TBH.

Just keep in mind it's Cortex and Tiny.

Where's the stupid voice?

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
I actually read a decent bit of Alucard a while back, and I love the detail you put in there. It does get a bit too wordy sometimes, using too many words for such basic moves, but hey, the picture in my mind of the move is crystal clear, and it's far from overly notable.

From what I can deduce his attacks are very true to character, and while not all of them are OMG amazing in originality, there's some decent variety in the moveset. I'll shoot the other sandbags if that doesn't place AT LEAST in the top 35 of the top 50. . .

Unless we get more and more great movesets like Alucard like we have been. . .

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
Just cleared the fifth page of Haruhi moveset. Hopefully I won't make it to shore only to realize that the wave of inspiration I rode to get there turned out to be a fluke and that the moveset is, in fact, incredibly stupid.

Needlessly elaborate metaphors aside, her mechanics explanation section and special section have been completed. Honestly, the Normals are the hardest part. I already have an idea for the Final Smash anyways.

Well, the current special mechanic I have for this moveset DOES affect the normal moves, so that's why I saved them for last. I needed to do the specials first so I could explain to myself what the heck I was doing.

But some Sandbags have mentioned multiple times how incomplete movesets cause botulism, so I won't post up any evidence as of yet...

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
I'm a big fan of detailed movesets Pelikinesis, and from what I've heard of how your set's coming along it's looking like it's gonna be quite exceptional. You're looking to be one of the better newcomers with an excellent first set.

I hope my expectations are well placed with you.

Amazing how the thread randomly dies down sometimes. . .

Ashencroft review is up.

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
@MasterWarlord: Thanks. I just cleared 8 pages btw. All I need in terms of basic moveset are aerials, taunts, Final Smash, assorted extras, and lots of self-reviewing. Also, I heard you were the most brutally honest of the Sandbags. I sent a request for a review of Tonberry on the Stadium.

Hopefully you or someone that hasn't been encouraging me since the beginning (not that I'm ungrateful Mendez. If you hadn't taken care to comment on my first few posts, I probably wouldn't be frequenting this thread. And this thread is where 90% of my posts have come from. SRSLY.) can review my Tonberry moveset so I can see what improvements I can make before posting Haruhi & Co's.

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
@ goldwyvern: as I said before, you are constantly improving. Most of my suggestions have already been stated by others more qualified to say them. Most attacks need some more detail (DAMAGE in particular) and some color variation or extra formatting would also make it a bit easier to read. Still, Scourge looks like he has some potential building there.

@ Kits: so am I correct in understanding that you will only be reviewing newcomers from now on? Because I would be interested in getting your opinion on both Banjo and Scizor (though admittedly, I keep making minor adjustments to B-K)

RE: Pac-man and SuperStar Helpers: I'm getting to them. SSH will probably take a while. Jeez, Kibble!

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
If you feel you'd be better off doing that, then have at it. Of course, you'd probably end up writing fewer actual reviews, as there aren't as many newcomers as there are returning veterans, but hey.

Hey, does anyone have a link to the past top 50s?
I see what you did there. You skillfully manipulated your words so that you could type out "a link to the past", which makes sense in the what you're asking for, but which is also the subtitle of a very famous videogame.

CLEVER

Anyway you can see the Top 50 here.

Does anyone know how K.Rool used the special font?
Magic. :bee:

Does anyone have any comments/criticism for Alucard?
I'm gettin' to it, I'm gettin' to it. Hold thine equestrians.

So anyways.

Did I miss anything else from last night? I only went back a few pages when I realized how far you punks got without me, so I'm sort of in the dark here.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Pac-Mans aerial attacks are done! His tilts, dash, jab, and extras will be done soon.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver

Anonymous, the Internet Hate Machine, has joined the Brawl!
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

//Bio: Aha! To be astounded. An army of *******s, an association armed with an arsenal of asinine ambiguously adult anonymii. This antiquated armada is no mere attack force, it's an astounding assembly of articulate aristocrats. Assuming the collective affliction has not abruptly atrophied, another day of ardent internet arguments arises. Under the ambiguous aegis of internet anonymity, all annoying assertions may be announced with reckless abandon. Apology? I do not forgive. Alas, I am all aflutter. After the anticipation....You may call me Anonymous.

"Anonymous" is the name assigned to a poster who does not enter text in the [Name] field on chan imageboards. Anonymous is not a single person, but rather, represents the collective whole of the internet. Anonymous is a collective, a commune of human thought and useless imagery. A gathering of sheep and fools, a-holes and trolls, and normal everyday netizens. An anonymous collective, left to its own devices, quickly builds its own society out of rage and hate. Anonymous can be anyone from well-meaning college kids with highly idiosyncratic senses of humor trying to save people from Scientology, to devious nihilist hackers, to thirteen year old boys who speak entirely in injokes on an endless quest for porn. Anonymous is not so much unlike other web communities, it has in-jokes, culture, extended debates, etc, just like everyone else. As individuals, they can be intelligent, rational, emotional and empathetic. As a mass, a group, they are devoid of humanity and mercy. Never before in the history of humanity has there once been such a morass, a terrible network of the peer-pressure that forces people to become one, become evil. Anonymous is everyone. Anonymous is everywhere. Anonymous cannot be out-numbered. Anonymous is a hydra, constantly moving, constantly changing. Remove one head, and ten replace it. Anonymous reinforces its ranks exponentially at need. Anonymous exploits all weaknesses and flaws.

That being said, Anonymous fights using his handy memes. Most of his attacks are based off of his memes. Anonymous has a unique special ability: his different costumes change his playstyle. Anonymous has five different costumes, making it five characters in one! His costumes are based off of the different boards on 4chan and the Youtube Poop. Most of everything changes with Anonymous's different costumes, so it can be hard to get used to five different movesets. Each attack is color coded to represent each costume. White moves are shared by all Anonymous.

WARNING: SEXUAL DOUBLE ENTENDRES, INSIDE JOKES, SICK HUMOR, CORRUPTION OF LOL, ADULT JOKES, AND LULZ ARE AHEAD. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.

.: C O S T U M E S :.

[[Neutral Costume / Green Costume]] ///b/ - Random: Anonymous dons a black suit with red tie and green skin. Quite stylish, yes?

[[Special Costume 1]] //Youtube Poop: Anonymous has a brown suit. That's the only change made.

[[Special Costume 2]] //Caturday: Anonymous's skin turns gray, and he grows two gray fuzzy ears, tail, cute cat eyes, and cat mouth. His face looks like this: :3

[[Red Costume]] ///h/ - Hentai: Oooh, watch out! Anonymous's suit becomes dark red. His skin becomes bright red.

[[Blue Costume]] ///v/ - Video Games: This Anonymous turns royal blue and gets a navy blue suit.

.: S T A N D A R D - A T T A C K S :.

[[A,A,A]] //Slowpoke Combo/Falcon Paaawnch: Anonymous punches out with his right hand, a straight jab, and the upper left part of Slowpoke's head is seen above him. Anonymous then punches with his left arm in a similar matter, and the upper right part of Slowpoke's head is seen beside the upper left part, forming the top half of Slowpoke's head. Anonymous then does a rising knee to his opponent's face. This move creates the bottom half of Slowpoke's head is seen, completing the Slowpoke combo, which flashes gold and disappears. Pleased by his success, Anonymous does a Falcon Punch to the opponent's groin, causing some massive damage (8% + 8% + 10% + 15%)

[[A,A,A]] //Bomb Some Dodongos: Anonymous can't wait to bomb some Dodongos. He expresses his joy in a sucker punch combo. His first punch is with his right arm, his second with his left arm, and then an uppercut with his right. This is as slow as a regular A combo. Dodongos dislike smoke, by the way (5% + 5% + 7%)

[[A,A,A]] //Paw Scratch: Those paws aren't just for looks! Anonymous brandishes three claws on each hand and does a scratch with his left arm, angled down, a scratch with his right arm, at chest level, and a scratch with his left arm again, to the face. This is a pretty quick move, but not very rewarding (5% + 6% + 7%)

[[A,A,A]] //Fapfapfap: Anonymous gets excited, thinking about a dirty hentai or possibly Zero Suit Samus, and starts to... well... beat his "junk" if you know what I mean. This can be infinited. It looks and works exactly like Mr. Game and Watch's attack, with a more "realistic" visual effect. A very quick attack, but again, not very rewarding (1% per "squirt", 7% hand and penor)

[[A,A,A]] //Wiimote Thrashing: What's that? Anonymous has a Wiimote and Nunchuk in his hand? He doesn't seem to know how to play... whatever he's playing. Anonymous starts to swing the Wiimote and Nunchuk everywhere, even spinning in place while doing so. After five seconds he will stop, though. This attack covers both sides of him and is fairly fast. To go into five second mode, you need to tap A four times really quick. Otherwise, it's just a regular A combo (7% per hit untapped, 4% per hit tapped)

//////////

[[Side Tilt]] //Spartan Kick: F**k yeah. Anonymous does the famous Sparta Kick, giving the opponent the boot to the chest knocking them back. This is a great move. It's fast, powerful, has a great knockback angle, great priority, and can destroy certain approaches like none other. However, it's laggy. It should be used somewhat sparingly. It cannot be comboed, so that's another con to it (13%)

[[Side Tilt]] //"PINGAS!": Anonymous points his arm out like his "NO U!" attack, but instead shouts, "PINGAS!" in Dr. Robotnik's voice. His arm has become a giant flaming *****, with the balls at his shoulder blades. If this attack connects, the opponent will suffer good damage, knockback, and a fire element (11%)

[[Side Tilt]] //Mad Swipe: Anonymous is angry, he shrieks and swipes his right arm at the opponent, coming straight down 135 degrees. This is so fast an after image of Anonymous's hand is seen in the air. This move has poor knockback, however (9%)

[[Side Tilt]] //Pelvic Thrust: It is getting bigger! Anonymous shows off his prized possession by doing a forceful pelvic thrust. This move has a thin hitbox, but rewarding if it hits the opponent. Good-ish knockback, and very low damage. It's also quick (5%)

[[Side Tilt]] //"NO U!": Anonymous apparently took a page out of Phoenix Wright's book, because he shoots his arm out, with a sharp finger pointing at the opponent and a battle cry of "NO U!". This arm stretches as far as an Anonymous's width beside him. The hitbox is the whole arm, but the finger has a sweetspot on it. A very quick move, but not really strong unless you know how to use it (7% arm, 16% sweetspotted)

//////////

[[Up Tilt]] //Spinning Top: Anonymous has some break dancing moves as well. He does a backflip onto his head and spins rapidly like a top. His legs damage enemies around and above him. This move is quick and has a "tornado" effect, which means it traps the enemy for a couple of seconds. There is noticable starting lag, though (5% per second)

[[Up Tilt]] //Numa Numa: Miyaheee! Miayhooo! Miayhaaa! Miayhaha! Anonymous imitates the guy in the "Numa Numa" video and does a dance, pumping both fists in the air from side to side. Not very strong, though. Laggy, but bearable (6% per hit)

[[Up Tilt]] //Catturan: Anonymous pulls out an orange cat and swings it by its tail in an arc over his head like a sword. Those who get hit by it suffer damage and very little knockback. One of Anonymous's more boring attacks (9%)

[[Up Tilt]] //Buttmonster: Anonymous holds a hentai above his head, and opens it. A black and white comic-style butt comes partially out, and opens its cheeks to reveal rows of razor sharp teeth. It takes a chomp at the enemy and quickly retreats back to its book. Significant start-up lag, but fair damage and knockback (10-12%)

[[Up Tilt]] //Xbox 360: Anonymous pulls out an Xbox 360 and holds it up, for everyone to see. (INSERT XBOX KID COMMENT HERE). A very laggy attack, considering the hugeness and heaviness that is Xbox and Anonymous has trouble taking it out (14%)

//////////

[[Down Tilt]] //FFFFFFFFFUUU: Anonymous is angry. VERY angry. He pulls out a laptop, and something he sees makes him even angrier, so bashes his head on the keyboard. If you keep pressing A while he has the laptop out, you can infinite this move. Anyone near Anonymous suffers damage and slight knockback from the force of his raging head. Not a very powerful move, but it's kinda quick (9% normal, 4% infinited (per hit))

[[Down Tilt]] //Lamp Oil: Anonymous says, "Lamp oil, you want it?" and throws a glass bottle of lamp oil down on the ground in the direction he is facing. It is very slippery, so it will make foes trip when they touch it. It will also explode if it touches fire, so this is prime to use against Bowser, Charizard, or Mario, or an enemy with a Fire Flower or Superspicy Curry. The bottle does flinching knockback, but the explosion does alot better knockback. Slight lag when using it (5% bottle, 12% explosion)

[[Down Tilt]] //Limecat:

Everyone loves Limecat. Anonymous pulls out this serious cat and throws it down to the ground. It transforms into four large limes which fly away from Anonymous in an "X" formation at the speed of a missile and disappear after three seconds. There is about a half second lag at the beginning and there is little knockback provided by the limes, but overall it's a good move (12% Limecat, 8% lime)

[[Down Tilt]] //Hentai Spill: Anonymous takes out a huge stack of hentais, but trips, dropping them all. Instead of deciding to pick them up (Anonymous is really lazy), he will just drop a match to them. The fire has about the range of an Electrode explosion (the Brawl Pokeball, not KingK.Rool's, lulz) and quickly disappears. As you can probably guess, this move has significant lag, but good damage. It will only damage foes on Anonymous's level. It's a shame, all of those hentais wasted ;_; (16%)

[[Down Tilt]] //Gentlemen:

A mouth with at least twenty cigarettes in it appears on Anonymous's face. These send off smoke that does absolutely nothing. Now, if a foe touches the cigarettes (there is a very small hitbox) they suffer high knockback and damage and a fire element. An extremely short ranged attack (20%)

//////////

[[Dash Attack]] //TO PAGE 10!: All Anonymous have the same Dash Attack. Anonymous does a quick dash and a spinning flip (like Samus's Screw Attack). The numbers 1-9 are seen trailing behind Anonymous, which quickly disappear. They do nothing, and are just there for looks. A fast attack, but kinda weak (8%)

.: S P E C I A L - A T T A C K S :.

[[Neutral Special]] //Shoop Da Whoop: Anonymous shouts "IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZAH!" as his head grows to three times its normal proportions and turns completely black with googlie eyes and red lips. A blue orb starts to charge in his mouth, which grows bigger if you tap B, but quickly disappears if you don't tap B within two seconds. Once you tap B twenty times, he shouts, "IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!" and shoots a large blue laser, half the size of Samus's, across the screen. The laser cannot be reflected, caped, or deflected. The laser similarly traps the opponent and deals damage to them. There is good knockback too, once the laser passes over them. Anonymous has super armor during the "IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!" part, so once the laser is fully charged, there is no stopping it or interrupting Anonymous during the battle cry or during the laser (19% per second)

[[Neutral Special]] //Spaghetti: Anonymous says, "I hope she made lots of spaghetti!" and a bowl will come flying in from the direction he is facing to him at a high speed. If it hits an enemy, it will deal some damage, a fire element, and knock them to Anonymous, letting him use a follow up attack, such as PINGAS. If it reaches Anonymous, he will eat it and recover (5%) This is a good combo starter, and will probably be used a lot. However, it cannot be used for about six seconds after Anonymous eats the spaghetti, but it can be spammed if it keeps hitting foes (8%)

[[Neutral Special]] //Zippocat: Oh dear, what's that Anonymous is pulling out? It's Zippocat! Anonymous douses it in Zippo lighter fluid (hence the name) and lights it on fire! He throws it like a bomb, and, like a bomb, it will promptly explode. Basically a fast, homing Din's Fire. Pretty good knockback too (14-15%)

[[Neutral Special]] //***** EVERYWHERE: On 420chan, if you post an image without commenting on it, then the text, "***** EVERYWHERE" is tagged to it. This usually happens when posting NSFW material. Anonymous fires from his hand a ***** slightly smaller than a PINGAS. It moves very fast, but disappears after traveling a Final Destination's distance. It does really weak damage and NO knockback, but can be spammed (2-4%)

[[Neutral Special]] //ZA WARUDO: Anonymous crosses his arms across his chest like he's blocking something, and then points his arms out in front of him like a zombie. He says "ZA WARUDO!" (Japanese for "The World") and a radius around him, the size of the weaker wave in Dokey Kong's Final Smash, inverts the colors (see Luigi's Negative Zone) and stops everything inside it in time for half the time that you used charging the move. Anonymous can still move, however. This is great for getting damage on an enemy, dodging a move, getting an item, and even destroying a Smash Ball, because it is frozen in time too! However, it will need at least four seconds for it to be effective. Anything coming into the circle from the outside is simmilarly trapped. You can get in, but you can't get out. However, team members cannot move within this field. Overall, this move requires timing to really make use of. Here's a cool tech to use with this: get into a team battle, have your teammate keep away the enemy. Continuously charge this move, and then have your teammate lead the foe into your range. Unleash ZA WARUDO, and easily rack up lots of damage. Your opponent can attack you when you're in this form, and you are completely grounded.

//////////

[[Side Special]] //Anon Delivers: One thing is certain: Anonymous always delivers win. Anonymous takes out a package and throws it at the opponent. It does flinching knockback, and not much damage. However, it might contain explosives, being the terrorist Anonymous is. Also, like Zelda's Turnip and King Dedede's Waddle Dee Throw, it has a chance of being a random item (6% package, 12% explosion)

[[Side Special]] //"Bombs? You want them?": Anonymous says, "Bombs? You want them?" If someone sends an attack his way, ANY attack, and they connect, he says, "They're yours, my friend." and throws a bomb that immediately flys towards the enemy. It explodes on contact or after three seconds of being thrown. Now, the enemy can dodge it, but it will be hard, since it happens so fast. The best thing for a foe to do is just not attack when he hears Anonymous's voice. However, Anonymous can interrupt his Side Special with a different attack, completely throwing off the enemy. Great for mind games (16%)

[[Side Special]] //Speedycat: Anonymous mounts Speedycat, the fastest cat in the world, and rides a short distance. With a burst of lightning, Anonymous and Speedycat shoot forward at a blinding speed. Lightning pulsates around Speedycat, and if anyone touches it, they get a little knockback and damage. After he shoots forward, Anonymous puts Speedycat away. This move covers about 4/6 of Final Destination, and is really fast, but, like most of the moves like this, it might send Anonymous too far off the ledge to recover if used in the wrong place (7%)

[[Side Special]] Forbidden Fruit: Anonymous sees something in the distance... it's lolicon! He hops in his van (4chan Party Van) with Pedobear and they head for it. The fan can be controlled like Wario's Bike, except that it is much heaver, but much faster. It has an emergency jet, however, so pressing the jump button will give it a little boost to jump with. Anonymous can get out of the van by pressing B, and get back on the van by using his Side Special again. The fan has 30 HP, and will leave behind two tires and a laptop if destroyed. This is a good move to both get around the stage and ram enemies (12%)

[[Side Special]] //Navi Support: Anonymous extends his arm, and his good friend Navi the Fairy comes out. She winds around his arm like a screw, playing. This animation is as slow as fully charging Donkey Kong's Giant Punch, and the only lag when using the move. When she gets finished playing, she will fly to the nearest enemy and float erratically beside them, as if excited. She will shout things in her very annoying voice every two seconds, such as "Hey!", "Listen!", and "Look!". She is very bright (a brilliant blue light), making it easy to spot the enemy. She will deal (1%) per second, but that's not the best aspect of this move. The best thing about Navi is that she will confuse and anger the opponent, since she's swarming the enemy and annoying them to death. When you have Navi swarming you, four things change:

• //Your movement randomly changes direction (ex. Pressing left on the control stick will make you jump one time, but the next time it might make you go right)
  • //Your Neutral Attack (A,A,A), Side Tilt, Up Tilt, and Down Tilt randomly becomes a different tilt (ex. your Side Tilt might become your Up Tilt or A,A,A)
  • //Your Special attacks randomly become a different Special (ex. Mario's F.L.U.D.D. might become a Fireball or Cape)
  • //Your throws become different throws (ex. your Forward Throw might become your Up Throw or Backward Throw)

This move lasts for fifteen seconds and cannot be charged for five seconds after the move is finished. Navi will not go off the stage, however.

//////////

[[Up Special]] //9001: A Anonymous crushes an electronic scouter in his hand and says, "It's over NINE THOUSAAAAAAND!" He then shoots far in a direction specified by a tap of the control stick. Yellow energy pulsates around him, like it does in Fire Fox/Bird. There is lots of lag at the beginning, but the distance it sends Anonymous makes up for it: 7/10ths of Final Destination. The hitbox is also big, so you won't have trouble hitting enemies with this move (8%)

[[Up Special]] //Squadalah: Sorry, Sonic the Baron and Spadefox, I have to use one of your moves. Anonymous hops aboard a flying carpet and shouts, "Squadalah, we are off!" which does a flip and can then glide downwards. Basically a shuttle loop. This, however, can glide farther than Meta Knight's Shuttle Loop (8-9%)

[[Up Special]] //Longcat: Longcat is looooooong. Longcat comes out of nowhere (from the bottom of the screen, she can go through the stage) and Anonymous grabs onto her. She will take Anonymous as high as the screen, before disappearing. Anonymous can aim left or right to make Longcat go that way diagonally. This move is kinda slow, and can be canceled at any time (8%)

[[Up Special]] //Scat Blaster: This is possibly Anonymous's most disgusting move. He has quite an affinity for corprophillia, or "poop porn". Anonymous unloads his bowels (without removing his pants?) to propel himself up. The poop disappears, thankfully, a second or two after coming out, but those who touch it suffer damage. Anonymous can also use himself as a projectile, because this can be aimed in any direction. Anonymous runs out of poop after about four seconds, however, so this move doesn't last long. There is a little start-up lag at the beginning, but it's not very noticable (10% Anonymous, 4% scat)

[[Up Special]] //Guitar Hero: Anonymous is quite the musician, no? No. Since he can't play a real instrument, he pulls out his Guitar Hero controller, and starts to play (there is no television visible). A chord from Through the Fire and Flames is heard, and Anonymous hits a Star Power note. A blue note appears underneath Anonymous, and the trail appears, wiggling, of course, pushing Anonymous up. You must keep the Special button held in to keep rising. The trail behind Anonymous will dissapear a second and a half after appearing. Now, Anonymous can change notes by tilting left or right on the control stick, and the previous note will end and the pitch will change. This move can only send Anonymous up, but it can be controlled left or right. The chord will end after eight seconds, in which Anonymous will do a "rocker pose" while falling, and put away the controller. The trailing note can damage foes with little knockback (10% Anonymous, 7% note)

//////////

[[Down Special]] //Moar Cowbell: Anonymous takes out... A COWBELL?!?! He starts to beat it, making beautiful music (to the tune of Never Gonna Give You Up, apparently) and any foes within an arm's reach of him take out their cowbells and start to play a different role in the song (precussion, bass, chord, or harmony, because Anonymous is melody). Both Anonymous and the foes dance. Neither Anonymous nor the foes can move or attack. This move can be held down for as long as you like. Now, like ZA WARUDO, this can be used for trapping opponents and your teammate coming up and attacking them. You can't attack foes by yourself with this, unless the enemy has at least (100%) damage. They will keep on playing and dancing, mystified by the power of cowbell, for three seconds. Opponents with at least (200%) are still for six seconds, (300%) for nine seconds, and so on.

[[Down Special]] //Chocolate Rain: Anonymous pulls a microphone and sings with a deep, baritone voice, "Chocolate raaaaaain! Some stay dry and others feel the pain." An umbrella pops up over his head as an unexpected weather forecast happens: chocolate rain, or should I say, chocolate PAIN. It rains above and on both sides of Anonymous, two Crates' distance on each side. The rain deals damage per second for three seconds. The horrible thing about this move is the significant start-up lag, a whole six seconds, and that Anonymous cannot move during the entire move (except to move away from the microphone to breathe). This can be a blessing to your enemies, letting them get in close and deal some damage, or a warning, telling them to get out of the way. Albiet, this move will not be used much except for the times an enemy is downed or dizzy/frozen (7%)

[[Down Special]] //Black Cat: Anonymous lets a black cat walk around him in a circle. This doesn't affect Anonymous, but it does give any enemies a Crate's distance beside him bad luck. One of several things might happen:

• //The enemy will do one of their taunts
  • //The enemy will trip
  • //The enemy will get a flower on their head
  • //The enemy will shrink as if they had just eaten a Poison Mushroom
  • //The enemy will freeze
  • //The enemy will get stunned/dizzy
  • //The enemy will fall into a Pitfall
  • //The enemy will move in slow motion for five seconds

This can be held down, but once it affects an enemy, you need to press Down B again.

[[Down Special]] //Rapidshare: Anonymous knows that the best hentais are on the Internet. However, he is a broke sucker, so he gets them free using his favorite file sharing site: Rapidshare! Anonymous takes out his laptop and downloads a hentai. A thin blue data stream comes down from the top of the screen and goes straight into his laptop. Once it hits the laptop, a ring appears around Anonymous for a second. This download only lasts about two or three seconds, since Anonymous has the fastest Internet. The stream will go through the stage and opponents, dealing damage but no knockback at all to those hit by it (13%)

[[Down Special]] //Weegee: Oh fudge, watch out! Anonymous briefly changes into Weegee, the paranormal love child of Luigi and Medusa. He stays as Weegee for just a second before changing back. Now, this is very simmilar to Jigglypuff's Rest, except this is much better. If someone touches Weegee, they suffer high knockback and damage, plus the Home-Run Bat sound, but, unlike Rest, they do not get a flower on their head. This move also functions as a Cape, but it doesn't slow Anonymous down in the air. Its range is a Crate's with distance away from Weegee. There is a second and a half of lag because it takes longer for Anonymous to change back. The great thing about this move is that you can score an easy K.O. if you can use it well. It's also very quick, so your opponents won't see it coming. Don't look into his eyes. His stare can rupture souls and devour minds (15-20%)

//////////

[[Final Smash]] //Steamroller: This move can only be used if someone is within three Crates' distance of Anonymous. Anonymous ZA WARUDOs the whole screen, freezing everyone in time. He jumps up and comes back down on the screen atop a steamroller the size of a Landmaster. He lands the steamroller on top of someone, crushing them and dealing (5%), and then starts to beat the crap out of the steamroller, which he then jumps off of dramatically as it explodes dealing huge damage and knockback (2% per hit, 25% explosion)

[[Final Smash]] //King Eggspagettilinkman: Anonymous says, "I wonder what's for DINNER..." and he gets an answer. PAIN. Anonymous jumps on a flying carpet and starts to drop toasters on the stage. "Toasters toast toast!" he says. He will also drop things and say something when he's dropping them. He will drop bombs ("Bombs, you want them?"), lamp oil, which makes people trip ("Lamp oil, you want it?"), flying PINGASes ("PINGAS!"), and spaghetti ("I hope she made lotsa spaghetti!"). This move lasts for fifteen seconds. (15% bombs, 10% lamp oil bottle, 20% PINGAS, 18% spaghetti, 30% toaster)

[[Final Smash]] //Catnarok: Anonymous spreads his arms out wide as an eerie fog covers the screen. One side turns dark and the other side light as two entities of Caturday appear: Tacgnol and Longcat, in massive size! The two are fierce enemies, and start to fire beams, bolts, and balls of dark and light energy at each other, each trying to destroy the other. If an enemy gets hit by the crossfire, they will get juggled and do a pinball effect until they fly out the top, because these energy blasts have high knockback and damage. This move lasts for ten seconds (8% ball, 16% beam, 42% bolt)

[[Final Smash]] //Shota-Loli-Futanari-Toast-Guro-Tentacle-Yuri-Yaoi-Asian-Mecha-Fairy-Nazi-Beastial-Furry-Toddler-Scat Volume 666 Gold Edition: Anonymous pulls out a giant hentai, the Shota-Loli-Futanari-Toast-Guro-Tentacle-Yuri-Yaoi-Asian-Mecha-Fairy-Nazi-Beastial-Furry-Toddler-Scat Volume 666 Gold Edition, or SLFTGTYYAMFNBFTS666. It turns into the screen, and everyone is fighting on its pages. Occasionally, someone will either puke, bleed from their eyes, or stay still and drool, fantasizing about the images in all of their uncensored glory. Whenever that happens, they stay still for three seconds and get 5%. However, some of the animated images will damage opponents, as well as the page flipping. After fifteen seconds, Anonymous puts his SLFTGTYYAMFNBFTS666 away, laughing (30-80% images, 10% page)

[[Final Smash]] //All Your Base are Belong to Us: Anonymous transforms into C.A.T.S. and says in his techno voice, "How are you gentlemen? All your base are belong to us." He then sets you up the bomb, which drops from the sky. The bomb has a square hitbox of half of Final Destination, and always explodes in the center of the stage. It will explode with a force and explosion of nine Smart Bombs (meaning it will have three across, three up, making three rows above each other with three Smart Bombs on each row). It looks like a nuke with the words 'PWNAGE' on it in red letters. It detonates upon impact, so it can explode if it hits an item or character. Even a Pikmin (LOL WUT). After that explodes, Bom-ombs fall from the sky for five seconds as if Sudden Death has been activated (55-70%)

.: S M A S H - A T T A C K S :.

[[Side Smash]] //Raeg Strike: A very high priority attack. During the charging state, Anonymous holds his right fist back, as if he's going to do a Falcon Punch. Dark green energy gathers around his fist, and he then unleashes his punch with full force, at chest level. The smash almost makes Anonymous himself fall over! This move has excellent damage and knockback, making it prime for K.O.ing opponents. It's a little slower than normal Side Smashes, however (10% uncharged, 20% halfway charged, 30% fully charged)

[[Side Smash]] //Star Wars Kid: Anonymous brings out a staff, and holds it chest level, horizontally, while he gathers his strength. He then starts to swing the staff wildly in front of him, scoring a total of eight hits! This move can leave Anonymous ungaurded in the back, however, so be careful when using this smash (1% per hit uncharged, 2-3% per hit halfway charged, 3% per hit fully charged)

[[Side Smash]] //"Post Some Fukken Cats!": Anonymous shouts, "Guess what day it is?", as he holds a sack with both hands. The sack grows larger as he charges it. Anonymous says, "It's Caturday!" and he then opens the bag at ground level:

• //Uncharged: Kitteh (0%): Anonymous opens a small bag, and a cute little white, brown, or orange kitten skitters out. If it touches someone, they will pick it up and pet it. This keeps them from moving and makes them stay in one place for four seconds, leaving them wide open for attacks. The kitten disappears after four seconds.
  • //Halfway Charged: Invisible Bike Cat (13%):

An LOLcat appears! He comes out of a medium sized sack riding his invisible bike, not caring who gets in his way! IBC will just drive off the stage, smiling all the way. Those who get hit by LOLcat suffer damage, decent knockback, and a fire element animation (burn).
  • //Fully Charged: "Where is your dog now?" (26%): Anonymous is now holding a huge sack (no pun intended) big enough to match Santa Claus's. He opens it up as a huge mountain lion comes bounding out of it, ready to rip someone to shreds. It will run towards the nearest opponent at Anonymous's level, and pounce on him, ready to kill. Anonymous whistles to him not to, and the ferocious feline will shove the foe away before disappearing. This move is awesome, not only as a damage dealer but it can cause some good knockback to boot.

[[Side Smash]] //Hentai Sandwich: Anonymous will take out two hentais, one in each hand, and hold out his arms in the "crucifix" position (spread-eagle). This is its charging state. He will then slam them together, making a Fan sound if it hits. This move has pitiful damage but decent knockback, for a smash attack (6% uncharged, 9-11% halfway charged, 14-15% fully charged)

[[Side Smash]] //Masamune: Anonymous swipes horizontally with the infamous Masamune blade, that Sephiroth wields. This is possible Anonymous's best K.O. move. It does awesome damage, awesome knockback, awesome range, and awesome speed. The downside? Anonymous swings it loosely, so it can easily be interrupted, meaning it has low priority (15% uncharged, 30% halfway charged, 45% fully charged)

//////////

[[Up Smash]] //Party Hard: Anonymous likes to dance, too. He pulls out an iPod, and starts to rotate through the songs until he finds one he likes. Now, using this move uncharged makes him stop on the very first song, which he likes pretty well. He does a weak backflip in his joy. Halfway charging it gets Anonymous a rocking song, that makes him shake his free hand above his head with the traditional two-finger rocker sign multiple times. The fully charged selection is a thrilling anthem, which makes Anonymous pump two strong fists in the air and jump up and down (5% uncharged, 8-12% halfway charged, 20% fully charged)

[[Up Smash]] //The Balls are Inert: Anonymous pulls out... A DRAGON BALL! He shakes it, charging this move, but nothing happens. Darn, the ball is inert. He throws it up in his frustration. If it hits an opponent, it will deal a fire element and damage, and disappear. If it doesn't hit an opponent, it will come back down and hit Anonymous on the head, tripping him, and then disappear. The longer you charge this move, the higher the Dragon Ball will go. It does fair damage and fair knockback. Just a standard Up Smash (6-8% uncharged, 12-14% halfway charged, 18-22% fully charged)

[[Up Smash]] //Ceiling Cat:

Anonymous crouches and holds his arm in a 90 degree angle in front of him, his arm aiming up. He stares at his fist, charging this move. He unleashes the attack by pointing above him, and looking up. A jump's distance above Anonymous, Ceiling Cat appears in a hole in the air, getting just a peek at the fight. This move takes timing to execute, because it can easily miss an opponent (6-7% uncharged, 9-11% halfway charged, 17-18% fully charged)

[[Up Smash]] //Catch!: I couldn't think of a better name :p. Anonymous looks up as another Anonymous is leaning out of a window in mid-air. This Anonymous just acts as the background, you cannot touch him. Now, the Anonymous you are controlling will dig through a cardboard box. This is the charging animation. Anonymous will then throw one to three hentais up to the other Anonymous, depending on how long you charged the move. The Anonymous is in the air approximately two Anonymous standing on top of each other. If the hentais reach Anonymous without hitting an enemy, Anonymous will thumbs up each other and the air one will disappear. If the hentais hit an enemy, they will get high knockback, low damage, a Fan sound, and the ground Anonymous will do an I-don't-know shrug and the air Anonymous will disappear, mad that he didn't get his hentais (6% per hentai)

[[Up Smash]] //"It's too dangerous to go alone, take this!": Possibly the most well known line in the history of video games, Anonymous quotes the Old Man from the first Zelda game and says, "It's too dangerous to go alone, take this!" That line is the entire charging state. He will then take out a short sword, but instead of helping the foe, he hurts them, by doing a fierce upward stab with the blade before putting it away. There is a sweetspot on the tip of the blade. An overall great move, with high priority, and with good knockback (7% "It's too dangerous...", 14% "It's too dangerous..." sweetspotted,14-15% "It's too dangerous to go alone...", 21-22% "It's too dangerous to go alone..." sweetspotted, 21% "It's too dangerous to go alone, take this!", 28% "It's too dangerous to go alone, take this!" sweetspotted)

//////////

[[Down Smash]] //B&hammer: Anonymous faces the screen, holding something behind his back with both hands bent back over his shoulder, charging. He then swings something down in front of him, facing the screen. It's a b&hammer, the moderators weapon of choice for unleashing butt hurt on unruly users. It makes shock waves on the ground, a little larger than Donkey Kong's Ground Pound. They will deal damage and good knockback, but it knocks them upwards. This attack has a 50% chance of Pitfalling an enemy (18% hammer, 8-11% uncharged shock waves, 16-19% halfway charged shock waves, 24-27% fully charged shock waves)

[[Down Smash]] //Sneezing Panda: Anonymous transforms into a cute little panda cub the size of a purple Pikmin. It will sit on the ground (charging), and then unleash a huge sneeze that completely flips the panda. Anonymous then changes back. This move does insignificant damage, but extraordinary knockback, knocking those near him a 4.5/6th of Final Destination away. This is an easy move to K.O. foes with, if you fully charge it, but basically useless if uncharged (1% uncharged, 2% halfway charged, 3% fully charged)

[[Down Smash]] //Double Ninja Cat: Anonymous crouches down, like a ninja, charging this move. He will then immediately split into two cats, side by side, backs to each other, doing a karate kick. They will then turn back into Anonymous. The kicks do fair knockback and great damage, so this is a pretty good smash that covers both sides of Anonymous (5-8% per cat uncharged, 10-16% per cat halfway charged, 16-24% per cat fully charged)

[[Down Smash]] //Hentai Bomb: Anonymous takes out his old hentais and starts to make a giant ball with them. The ball grows bigger the more you charge this attack. Anonymous will then take his fist and smash the ball, making an instant explosion of paper that completely covers him. The attack does a fixed set of damage, but it changes its range the more you charge it. Hardly any knockback, but sudden damage, making this a very nice attack if you can fully charge it (9% uncharged, 18% halfway charged, 27% fully charged)

[[Down Smash]] //Wii Balance Board: Anonymous like to get fit too! Too bad he needs a video game to exercise... ironic, eh? Anyway, Anonymous hops on a Wii Balance Board and crouches on it, waiting for something. This is the charging animation. He will then break into a hula-hoop fever, swinging his hips crazily. His flailing arms damage enemies, and knock them back pretty good, making up for the shoddy damage this move does (4-6% uncharged, 8-12% halfway charged, 16-18% fully charged)

.: A E R I A L - A T T A C K S :.

[[Neutral Aerial]] //Picture Unrelated: Anonymous turns into a jetpack turtle with a pirate hat on and shoots a rainbow-colored orb out of his mouth. The orb only travels a short distance before disappearing. Anonymous changes back immediately once he fires the ball. It doesn't travel very fast and there is some ending lag when you use this move. No knockback, either (8%)

[[Neutral Aerial]] //Laughing Baby: Anonymous brings out a laughing baby, which creates small sound waves around Anonymous from its cute laughter. The baby will laugh five times, then Anonymous will put it away til next time he needs it. The first laugh happens instantly, but the subsequent laughs will have a half second between them. These do little to no knockack though (2% per wave)

[[Neutral Aerial]] //Air Swipe: Anonymous detracts his claws again and slashes three times in the air in front of him. Plain knockback, and equally plain damage. It's pretty fast, though, so that's a plus (3% per hit)

[[Neutral Aerial]] //Comical Clamp: Anonymous takes out an oversized hentai and it seemingly bites an opponent. Those pages have some force! Like some of the other moves, this attack deals small damage and a Fan sound, but not much knockback this time... (5%)

[[Neutral Aerial]] //Barrel Roll: "DO A BARREL ROLL!" Anonymous spins rapidly on his side in mid-air. A very fast attack, but not much knockback or damage (6%)

//////////

[[Forward Aerial]] //Dynamic Entry: WHAM! Anonymous sends a flying karate kick to the enemy. A high priority move, and pretty quick too. One of Anonymous's good K.O. moves (18%)

[[Forward Aerial]] //Scroll: Anonymous pulls a scroll out and says, "It is written..." and smacks the enemy in the head with the rolled up scroll. He then says, "...that you suck." as he puts it away. Serious lag at the end, but pretty good knockback horizontally (9-10%)

[[Forward Aerial]] //Monorail Cat:

A short monorail instantly appears in front of Anonymous and a cat comes zooming out. It and the monorail will disappear once the cat zooms out to the length of the monorail, which is just a Crate and a half's disance away from Anonymous. This attack is kinda slow, but just a little (11%)

[[Forward Aerial]] //Papercut: Anonymous throws a hentai that has razor sharp paper in it, and it looses some paper as well, which deal damage and disappear. A pretty good projectile that's fast and has some actual power to it (10% hentai, 5% paper)

[[Forward Aerial]] //Destruction Disk: Hah, the name makes this move seem more powerful than it really is. Anonymous throws a gold game disk at blinding speed through the air. This disk quickly disappears. Now, the disk has tremendous speed, and can cause some good damage. It, however, does only flinching knockback (11-13%)

//////////

[[Up Aerial]] //Age: The opposite of sage, Anonymous bumps the thread up a page by doing a classic uppercut. Does high knockback, at a verticle angle, and is pretty quick too. An overall good move (10-12%)

[[Up Aerial]] //"You must die!": Anonymous shouts, "You must die!" and shoots multiple bolts of lighting with his hand above him. These do good damage and some knockback, however, this move has laaaaag at the start when using it, so be wary of it (13-15%)

[[Up Aerial]] //(I WILL ADD ON TO THIS LATER.)

//////////

[[Down Aerial]] //Sage: Anonymous slams both of his feet down in a rigor mortis type look, bumping the page down, and deals some serious damage. This is probably Anonymous's best K.O. moves. It spikes the enemy, and does serious knockback. I mean, it can kill enemies with (88%). Don't underestimate Anonymous. It's also quite fast (22%)

[[Down Aerial]] //"Scrub all the Floors in Hyrule": Anonymous takes out a mop and starts to mop in the air. The mop extends a little further down than Anonymous is. Anonymous will swivel the mop once to the right, then to the left, then to the right again. The last swivel will somehow spike an opponent down really hard, such as Ganondorf's Down Aerial will. Quick move (3-5% per swivel)

[[Down Aerial]] //Invisible Bungee Cord: An LOLcat will drop down from Anonymous, suspended by an invisible bungee cord, and quickly retract back up. The cat will have a crazy look on its face, and all of its claws will be out, and it will be spread eagle. Anyone who gets hit by the cat suffers damage and gets spiked down (8-13%)

[[Down Aerial]] //Tentacles: Anonymous holds open a hentai facing down, and three comic-style tentacles come out and lash out to attack enemies. They quickly retreat back to their hentai after a seconds. These are fairly hard to dodge, but they don't spike foes (4% per tentacle)

[[Down Aerial]] //Giant's Fist: HYUUUH! Anonymous's fist grows big and blocky as he punches down, spiking the enemy. Watch out for those knuckles. This move is laggy, but does good damage (15%)

.: G R A B S - A N D - T H R O W S :.

[[Grab]] //**** Time: The best thing you never knew you wanted. Anonymous grabs the opponent from behind and holds them, ready for ****.

[[Grab Attack]] //Suprise Buttsecks: Suprise! Anonymous... well... it's pretty graphic... lets just say he inserts rod A into slot B and thrusts it in there multiple times. A pretty fast move (3% per ****)

[[Forward Throw]] //GTFO: Anonymous yells, "GTFO!" and rears back and kicks the enemy hard in the back, knocking them far in front of him. Kinda laggy, but covers a great distance (5-7%)

[[Backward Throw]] //Spinneroo: Anonymous spins like a tornado and sends the foe flying behind him. A slight ending animation lag, but not as far distance as his Fthrow (6-7%)

[[Up Throw]] //Elvis Presley Volcano: Anonymous makes a mixture in a bottle and inserts it into the opponent's rectum. He grabs them and says, "I'm all shook up!" and releases them, sending them flying upwards as the mixture pours out of their distended anus hole. Verrrrrrry laggy (5%)

[[Down Throw]] //**** Punt: Ouch. Anonymous throws the opponent on the ground and kicks them in their groin really hard, sending them skittering across the stage. A fast move, considering Anonymous's other throws (6-8%)

.: S T A N C E S - A N D - D O D G E S :.

[[Idle Stance]] //Anonymous stands still with his hands laying slackly by his side. Occasionally, he will take out a Blackberry and begin to surf the web on it.

[[Walking Stance]] //Anonymous walks forward like a normal human being at a normal pace.

[[Running Stance]] //Get out of Anonymous's way, he's going to page 10! Anonymous runs like Cactuar in that picture.

[[Jumping Stance]] //Anonymous jumps up comically, with his arms flailing.

[[Dizzy Stance]] //Anonymous acts like the Happy Mask Salesman in that picture, except without the angry face.

[[Curry Stance]] //Anonymous shouts, "AAAAAHHHHH, THAT'S NOT SPAGHETTI!" and flails his arms out like a windmill.

[[Frozen Stance]] //Anonymous is frozen in his "NO U!" pose.

[[Sleep Stance]] //Anonymous is laying on the ground... like that last sleeping position...

[[Shield Stance]] //Anonymous has his arms crossed over his face in an "X" position.

[[Forward Dodge]] //DO A BARREL ROLL! Anonymous rolls forward.

[[Backward Dodge]] //DO A BARREL ROLL! Anonymous rolls backward.

[[Down Dodge]] //Anonymous does the "bullet dodging" pose that Neo does in the first Matrix movie. Awesome.

[[Aerial Dodge]] //Anonymous spins like a top in mid-air.

.: T A U N T S :.

[[Entrance]] //A yellow van explodes, revealing Anonymous.

[[Taunt 1]] //Anonymous is talking on his cell phone, looking at the sky, and says, "Yes, Gamestop? Do you have Battletoads?"

[[Taunt 2]] //Anonymous takes out an Aperture Science Weighted Companion Cube and sits on it.

[[Taunt 3]] //Anonymous leans backwards, spreads his arms out, and lets out a bone chilling shriek, "WRYYYYYYYYYY!"

[[Victory Pose 1]] Anonymous says "I did it for the lulz."

[[Victory Pose 2]] Anonymous has a huge afro and says, "Brawl's Closed."

[[Victory Pose 3]] Anonymous says "I won!" like CD-i Link.

[[Losing Pose]] Anonymous puts his hands in his pockets, and says, "I just lost the game..."

.: M I S C E L L A N E O U S :.

[[[Kirby Hat]] //Kirby turns the color of the Anonymous he sucked up, and gets their respective suit/cat parts.

[[Wiimote Sound]] //Anon yells "IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAND!".

[[Symbol]] 4chan Symbol

[[Snake's Codec]]
//Snake: Colonel, who is this guy? He doesn't have a face...
//Colonel: That's Anonymo-*static*
//???: CHOOOOCOLATE RAAAAAAAAIN, SOME STAY DRY AND OTHERS FEEL THE PAIN!
//Snake: Who is this?!?
//???: OLIOLIOLIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
//Snake: Get off my frequency!
//???: DO A BARREL ROLL! PINGAS! IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAND! LINK MAH BOI!
//Colonel: Mambadamba boombaba
//???: LOL WUT SRSLY COLONEL
//Snake: WHO IS THIS???
//???: Jack Candle
//Snake: Candle Jack? Who is tha

[[Win Theme]] //McRoll'd.

.: M U S I C :.

//Tay Zonday - Chocolate Rain
//Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley
//Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - Will Smith
//Party Hard - Andrew W.K.
//What is Love - ???
//ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH - ???
//Still Alive - GLaDOS
//THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST - ???
//Crawling - Linkin Park
//Through the Fire and Flames - Dragonforce
//Master of Puppets - Metallica
//Little Girls - ???

.: S T A G E :.

[[Stage]] (NONE RIGHT NOW, COMING SOON)

.: I T E M :.

[[Item]] //Oxy Clean: Ahh, everyone loves that Oxy Clean. It functions like a Ray Gun, and has sixteen shots in it. When shot it will do insignificant damage. However, its cleaning power is so intense that it will immediately destroy any breakable terrain, such as the platforms in Sky World, and it will send unstable surfaces into their unwalkable state, such as those falling blocks and the blocks in Yoshi's Island Melee. This is also the best way to get rid of Ice Climber's Glacier (2%)

[[Assist Trophy]]
//Rick Astley: The screen turns into the music video for Rick Astley's music video Never Gonna Give You Up. Everyone just plays on an invisible flat surface that stretches across the whole screen, simmilar to the transition phase in Castle Siege. This Assist Trophy lasts for the entire duration of the song.

[[Assist Trophy]] //Billy Mays: Billy Mays, the extreme advertiser, is summoned! Billy will advertise an item. Sound waves resonate from his mouth, with a hitbox slightly smaller than Barbara's guitar, because Billy shouts in all caps (6% per wave)

[[Assist Trophy]] //W.T. Snacks: W.T. Snacks appears! He was once a moderator for 4chan, but he would ban users for no reason whatsoever, but allow people to post CP. Moot, the admin of 4chan, finally got some balls (he had to find them first, LOL) and banned Snacks for good. Snacks is back, and with a vengeance! He will unleash his golden b&hammer on everyone on the stage, except for the one who summoned him. It does fair knockback, and Snacks will swing it like a mad man, beserking all over the stage. After about fifteen seconds, Snacks will have to go appeal his ban and he will leave the screen (11%)

[[Assist Trophy]] //Fresh Prince of Bel-Air: This is a tricky Assist Trophy. When activated, it appears as if any other Assist Trophy had been chosen, such as Nintendogs. After the decoy does its thing and the match continues, nothing happens. Once the battle ends, this Assist Trophy's effect will take place. The announcer guy will say, "The winner is...", but the game screen will cut to the theme song of the television show "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air," right before the winner is announced. After the video is ends, the winners are really announced. This will not work if you quit the match before it's over with, and it will only work in Brawls, Special Brawls, Tourneys, Rotation, and Team Battles. Sorry, no online.

[[Assist Trophy]] //Epic Fail Guy: Oh noes, it's Epic Fail Guy! He will give the screen a thumbs up, and pull his fist back, like he's going to do a Falcon Punch. A red light glows from his fist, illuminating the whole screen, and his voice is heard really loud, echoing, "FAAAAALCOOOOOOWWWWWWNNNNNN...." and he then releases his punch, shouting, "PAAAAAAUUUUUU---", but wait! Oh no! Epic Fail Guy falls flat on his face, and then disappears. Hey, he IS Epic Fail Guy. How do you think he got the name?

//////////

There you go, my first moveset in this contest. How did I do? I will add on to it later. Someone please review it...

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
.......WHOA Kholdstare. Pretty freaking awesome from what i'm seeing. When you said it was Anonymous though, i thought that it was a secret character, not the literal character XD

Anyway from just a skim, the only thing i don't like about it is that you switch from 1 color to another. Other than that though, it looks pretty awesome.

Great job.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
.......WHOA Kholdstare. Pretty freaking awesome from what i'm seeing. When you said it was Anonymous though, i thought that it was a secret character, not the literal character XD

Anyway from just a skim, the only thing i don't like about it is that you switch from 1 color to another. Other than that though, it looks pretty awesome.

Great job.
Thank you very much! The color switching is vital for you to understand Anon's moveset, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom