• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
NICE!!! You guys should totally come!!

And just ignore X. I love how we have to give this speech every time someone new gets on here LOL.

___X___

Smash Lord
noobs are the soundtrack to my summer, their un like any other, they'll always be my thunder <3 (aka i wanna own the living crap outa them with my SHAWNIK)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Public schools fail...all the time.

So, expect me to be at the practice tomorrow NOT at my best game...yesterday while I was driving home from the U, the guy in front of me braked quickly, which caught me off guard, which caught the guy behind me off guard, and he hit my car.

No damage to myself or the car, but the whiplash hurt my back and neck, so I won't be at my best. But I'll try to beat as many people as I can, and hopefully, I'll be better by Saturday.
There is a massage place right by PnT...
I was told how we can get free ones, don't know if it works though

He's my buddy. We are going to try to do doubles this Saturday since my brother doesnt want to come.
You should bite your brother.

NICE!!! You guys should totally come!!

And just ignore X. I love how we have to give this speech every time someone new gets on here LOL.
X should make it his sig.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Well i probably would have come, but since Kenny isn't giving me a ride apparently......

And if there is anyone to blame for all the new noob activity its Kenny.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I'm officially coming tomorrow. :D If my friend doesnt come would anybody be willing to do doubles with me?

nintendobest

Smash Cadet
lol IC's suck in double indeeed xD
rob teh roxor tho :3 r.o.b rob :3

anyhow wait is this tourney in a store??? What's the store called??

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Play'N'Trade in Draper. It's located off of the exit 291, or 123000 street.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
...anyhow wait is this tourney in a store??? What's the store called??

People really need to read the first post of tournament threads before asking questions...

But the opening post only has the acronym of the store, so people need to avoid using acronyms on informational posts such as the first post of a tournament thread...

*waits for Yaz to say his good ole line*

wangston

Smash Lord
Some one bring smash 64 and an extra controller to the tournament tomorrow.... OR ELSE!!!

PS

Fate bring your gf's friend.

pps NO JOHNS!!!

C!Z

Smash Lord
lol sorry guys I was up til like 8 or 9 in the morning so I didn't get a chance to get any rest before the tourney. Not like I'm missin much anyways... Pffft Brawl, noob game :laugh:

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
You had a nice lucario. It surprised me cause i had never seen you before (surprising me is a good thing ;)). Keep coming to tourneys and getting better!

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Hey Fate, I think Friar left a controller there. It is a silver one with no rubber on the joystick.

___X___

Smash Lord
Hey Fate, maybe next time we could get some stools or chairs or something for ToF? My feet are killing me after standing around all day.

Sweet job on the tourney BTW.
Buff guy!!! you actually made a smashboards! yeahh!!!
dude your so effing buff!!
haha!

we gotta smash soon for sure!

oh and you should come to more tournys!

not only the TOF

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
This one was lots of fun. Glad I came.

Next time I plan only coming to singles. Because the longer I play brawl at one time the worst I get. So after teams I'm pretty worn out.

Also, I dont think people should change the settings randomly. I had a really great start against somebody then a smash ball appeared, and we had to restart.

But you guys are lots of fun to hang out with, thanks for being so awesome. :]

-Final-

Aria♪
This one was lots of fun. Glad I came.

Next time I plan only coming to singles. Because the longer I play brawl at one time the worst I get. So after teams I'm pretty worn out.

Also, I dont think people should change the settings randomly. I had a really great start against somebody then a smash ball appeared, and we had to restart.

But you guys are lots of fun to hang out with, thanks for being so awesome. :]
My team lost a game we were winning because someone set the time limit to 1 minute... actually I think that was us.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Ugh, I never do well at ToF. 13th is terrible.

Hey Fate, maybe next time we could get some stools or chairs or something for ToF? My feet are killing me after standing around all day.
Funny, hearing that from someone that's named Buff Guy. lol
And also, if you want stools or chairs, you'll need to bring your own.

My team lost a game we were winning because someone set the time limit to 1 minute... actually I think that was us.
"Five-"

What!?

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Hey Fate, I think Friar left a controller there. It is a silver one with no rubber on the joystick.
Ya we left it at the store, ill grab it today I have to head back down there any way I forgot to grab my PofP and another game.

Sweet job on the tourney BTW.
Ya we have a few folding chairs in the back and the bean bags....buy the place gets alot of people on big tourny days so I can't bring any chairs, but if a FEW people wanta bring there own chair then its cool.

NO JOHNS

So Sam, DZLE, Joebag, Wild, and I were playing brawl at my house after the tourny until 12 and 1st DZLE is a quick learner, once he learns the match ups a bit better he will be amazing. 2nd Sam ninja linked Wild it was bad ***, they were at the bottem right of Final and Sam used diddy's >B grabbed wild, footstool kills him then rockets back to the stage.

I will have the results up in a few mins.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Bracket Created Randomly

1: Dai-A
2: PC
3: Minato
4: Waff
5: Lanky
5: Rade
7: Final
7: Jelly
9: Wangston
9: Quink

Melee
Bracket Created by PC

1: Dai-A
2: PC
3: C!Z (However C!Z dropped out so every 1 below was jumped up a rank)
4: Minato
5: Dryu
5: CREA
7: Final
7: Jelly
9: Quink

Brawl Teams
Bracket Created by CorruptFate & Wangston

1: Baby sparkles (Dai&Lada)
2: Ken Griffey Jr. (Kenny&X)
3: Sex-E (Dryu&Zeth)
4: Bag of Burritos (Rade&Waff)
5: SOS Dan (PC&Minato)
5: Snickle Fritz (Yaz&Staz)
7: Team Rocket (Spudz&HuH?)
7: Snake and Bake (Final&Lanky)
9: Voldemort (Buff&Quink)
9: Monkey ****, in a Box (Jelly&friar)

Brawl Singles
Bracket Created by CorruptFate, Ken neth, __X__, Sexy Yaz

1: Yaz
2: X
3: Lada
4: Dai-A
5: Zeth
5: Fate
7: Kenny
7: Rade
9: Dryu
9: C!Z
9: Jelly
9: Waff
13: Wangston
13: Minato
13: Final
13: Lanky
17: Quink
17: HUH?
17: Spudz
17: Buff

I had lots of fun with this 1, we had every smash going all at once. It lasted from 1:00-about 9 (close) lol but was way worth it. A bit stressful at times but woot to all those who helped me run it.

I expect a bigger turn out next time as Wild, Joebag, DZLE, and Sam (Yet to have a cool name =P) all sounded interested. And if we get a few more wii's from Lanky, DLZE, the store and Joebag I will be more then willing to toss melee on one or two of them along with the cube.

I hope we can still have smash 64 next time, it all depends on if anyone buys that copy before next time or if anyone wants to go looking through PC's stuff to find his. (who ever finds PC's copy might get a rank up on the powerrankings =P)

Thank you all for comming and special thanks: Pier 49 for bringing us pizza sorry to any1 who didn't get any or only got a slice (Final), I might have to make some rule saying you only get 1 slice until everyone has gotten 1 just so this doesn't happen; People who helped make the bracket or helped it keep going when I was in game or helping people shop; Those of you that brought wii's it really helped this thing go alot faster we would stil be playing now if you hadn't, I will try to get the store's wii working with brawl (I don't know why it wont) so we can have more for January; Wangston for always being there to say NO JOHNS when ever any1 had a problem and Kenny for being able to say Mista Johns and no Wangs; Yaz and Lada for doing the impossable; and Good old PC for bringing a stool to taunt everyone.

If you had any problems at ToF4 pm me and ill try to fix it for next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom