• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Holy Schnikes. Artifact Weapons for the win, man.

BUT

I have criticisms! Huge, game-breaking criticisms!!

1. You crossed out the "a" in "Martha" (a clever plot to sully Marth's obvious manliness), but alas and alack, it still looks like 'Martha.'

2. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE CROSS OUT ATTACK NAMES Seriously, I never finished the first game, and so never even touched Lost Age, so I have no idea if it's "Judgment" or "Wise One", or if that's an in-joke, or anything. So it ends up making it less dramatic, really.

Now, revel in your inferiority. Come back when you know how to fight.
90% of this post is satirical, so you know.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
2. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE CROSS OUT ATTACK NAMES Seriously, I never finished the first game, and so never even touched Lost Age, so I have no idea if it's "Judgment" or "Wise One", or if that's an in-joke, or anything. So it ends up making it less dramatic, really.
Ah, sorry. It was a joke about the obvious Final Smash that everyone wants to do. Judgement is a summon from the game of a massive armored guy (with a lion head for an arm O.o) that blows up everything. However, I wanted to be more more creative, so I came up with an idea for the Wise One (who is in the beginning of the first game, btw).

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Dude, I'd consider it a criminal offense if you made a Disgaea character and filled it's moveset with simple weapon attacks.

I demand Geo Cubes. I demand Prinnies. I demand bribery. I demand the Item World. I demand character towers. I demand Prism Rangers. I demand Baal. I DEMAND THE ULTRA DESSERT.

...Granted, I haven't actually played enough of Disgaea 3 to say anything for myself...but if the first and second games are anything to go by, then I stand uncorrected.
First, The Prism Rangers can die, get revived, and die again for all I care. Second, I havn't exactly beaten it yet, but I should have the story line done in a few days depending on how much item worlding I'm gonna do. And don't worry, simple isn't my style, the moveset will do justice to the series, hell, TGP may start an Almaz moveset, if so I garuntee you team combos. Anyway, since you know the series, you think I can give him a spear?

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Could I request that someone reviews it specifically to see if it is broken? I tried not to, but I enjoyed making all of the moves so much that I probably went overboard.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
All I can do is echo these people and say that that's a mighty fine Isaac. You've been hanging around for a while now, Skyshroud, and it looks like playing the waiting game paid off pretty well.

As for the review, go to The Stadium in my sig and request one in the section "Sandbag Review". One of us will get to it soon enough. :)

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Ah, sorry. It was a joke about the obvious Final Smash that everyone wants to do. Judgement is a summon from the game of a massive armored guy (with a lion head for an arm O.o) that blows up everything. However, I wanted to be more more creative, so I came up with an idea for the Wise One (who is in the beginning of the first game, btw).
Alright, alright. I gotcha'.

I remember the Wise One from the intro segments, but I figured that he shows up again later and does something...Judging later on in the games or something, after reading that. Confusion cleared, moving on.

First, The Prism Rangers can die, get revived, and die again for all I care. Second, I havn't exactly beaten it yet, but I should have the story line done in a few days depending on how much item worlding I'm gonna do. And don't worry, simple isn't my style, the moveset will do justice to the series, hell, TGP may start an Almaz moveset, if so I garuntee you team combos. Anyway, since you know the series, you think I can give him a spear?
You're doing Mao, right?

...Eh...you could, but whenever I think of "spear + Disgaea" I always think "Etna", for some reason. Personally I'd prefer a sword, but a spear should be fine and dandy if that's what you decide to go with. Also...Team...Attacks...?

...Like...with two different...movesets...!?

...Okay, I'm better. Band-Aids ftw, man.

So anyway, @Chris: are those the portraits Shadow Dragon's using for those two? If so: *vomits*

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Isn't it ironic that noone has criticized the move layout even though it is just about the same as Sam/Kelsey?

@Mendez
What's wrong with those portraits? They are so much better than the original FE1 artwork.

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
I thought the Isaac moveset was great. Still, have a few questions...

Does Move cause Isaac's fall speed to lower? Might be easier to gimp people if it did because he could use it while dropping further from stage level, etc.

Also, would he really be as tall as Marth? I figured he'd be more of Roy height. But maybe that's because Garet is always standing next to him and making him look short. Nevermind.

The Artifact Weapon move is great. I love Golden Sun to death, but I would have wasted too much time trying to work a Djinn set/standby mechanic into Isaac, which wouldn't be very practical.

On a more random note:

Someone should make a Templar-Class Bangaa character (FFTA). Why? Two words:

SACRED COMBO.

roflppotamus.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Isn't it ironic that noone has criticized the move layout even though it is just about the same as Sam/Kelsey?
Isn't It Ironic that I was about to see if You were looking for your next successor? Cause I think We've found him.

Anyway's...

Defending his way through the crowd, Apollo Justice has joined the Brawl.

Turnabout Storyline:

Apollo is the title character in his game Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, the fourth game in the Ace Attorney Series. He is a 22 year old recent lawyer who, in his first trial, defends the previous titular character Phoenix Wright, an ex-lawyer now hobo. He now works for the Wright Anything Agency, aka the old Wright and Co. Law Offices, with Phoenix's adopted daughter Trucy Wright and Phoenix as a (bad) Piano Player. He has currently worked in 4 different cases all against Prosecutor/Rock Star Klavier Gavin, although he was involved in three different unofficial cases.

Turnabout Strategies:

Apollo depends mostly on his hard to hit Specials. Almost all of the Specials, including the Final Smash, are Paralyzing moves, with his oddball special having an odd hitbox and weak damage. In Fact, most of the specials give no damage at first, but they are balanced with the paralysis factor. He Also works better in team mode, as his specials work better that way. Apollo should not be the air too often, as his ground has more potential and only some aerials have good stats. Don't underestimate him, though, for he can turnabout the battle in his favor at anytime.

Turnabout Stats: (based on 5 point scale)

Height: 3.5 Apollo is about the height of Captain falcon, more or less.
Weight: 2.5 He maintains a healthy style and, when forced to, can climb 30 feet, so he's naturally fit.
First Jump: 3.0 Apollo can jump a good deal , though it's not as great as others.
Second Jump: 1.5 Apollo, however, is a normal human, so his second jump is dismal compared to others.
Walking Speed: 3 Apollo, possibly thinking of his next move, paces himself with his arms crossed.
Running Speed: 3 Apollo, ready to fight, runs with all his might, but is all in all average.
Wall Jump: Yes
Wall Cling: No
Crawl: No
Glide: No

Turnabout Attacks:

Turnabout Basics:

A/AA/AAA Combo: Suitcase Check
Animation and How it Works:
Apollo will first give a basic left-handed jab, dealing a respectable 2% with low knockback. Apollo will then take out his suitcase that magically appears out of nowhere and swing it over his head before hitting the ground, letting anyone in the vicinity get hit with 5% damage and upwards knockback. For the last part of the combo, Apollo will open the suitcase with his right hand in a fast manner, checking if he has enough evidence and proof. The hitbox for this move is when Apollo opens the suitcase, which gives 3% and below average knockback.

Uses:
This Unique move has good uses in the long run if you know how to use them well. Ending at the second hit can be a great follow up to the neutral special, while ending at the third part gives you time to think about your next attack. All in all, use this move for some quick damage and you'll be fine.

Dash Attack: Here Comes Justice!
Apollo runs with the Suitcase he has open against his chest, going 1/4 of Final Destination. This attack gives 3% and minor knockback. Five Papers inside the Suitcase also fly out during Apollo's run, coming out in a simple pattern. Those Papers are also hitboxes, dealing 1% and flinching knockback.

Uses:
This move might have use uses in competitive play, but there's not much to say about this move. The move has two options though, unlike most dash attacks: you can either hit the opponent directly with the suitcase or hope that the runaway papers can give damage indirectly. Hitting with the papers is hard, though and the most you can probably get from that is 3% damage.

Turnabout Tilts:

Forward Tilt: Justice Punch
Apollo, being surprised of the situation he's in, gives a simple boxer's punch to the opponent in front of him. The Opponent receives 12% and average knockback from the attack. There's nothing really special about the attack(except that you can tilt it), but Apollo did do that in his only released game (to Phoenix Wright no less).

Uses:
There's nothing much to say about this move. It's a good alternate to the A/AA/AAA combo and is a good move overall. It doesn't have much lag, gives a respectable amount of damage, and has decent knockback for a tilt. Simple, yet effective.

Upward Tilt: Devil's Hair
Apollo shakes his head around twice and, like most moves in Brawl, the two points of hair sticking out become elongated and and bigger. Those two points, which are held together by a lot of hair gel, give 4% for each hit (total possible 8%) and has low knockback.

Uses:
This doesn't have much in priority on the ground, but you can use this move to juggle opponents around in the air. There's not much else to say about this move; you can even say that its only use is with funny snapshots. I kid really, but juggling opponents is really it's best use.

Downward Tilt: Turnabout Kick
Apollo will first slide his left leg on front of himself while crouching, like most other down tilts. The knockback of this attack is nothing to brag about, has a 50% chance of tripping, and the damage given to opponents is usually 4%. However, pressing the A button a second time will make Apollo slide his other leg out, making him look as if he was in the Push-up position. This leg goes slightly higher than the other leg, has good knockback, and gives 6% to any opponent in the vicinity.

Uses:
This move is probably a good attack to use in the long run, as the action of the second part can happen anytime during the end of the first attack. However it's best to use the second attack when you hit an opponent with the first attack, as it's a guarantee to hit to give 10% damage.

Turnabout Smashes:

Forward Smash: Suitcase Swing
Apollo charges the attack by checking the weight of Suitcase that suddenly appeared out of nowhere. When Apollo attacks, he gives a hard swing with exaggerating features (the charge tells you how much there is in the briefcase) with his Suitcase, which gives up to 20% and high knockback. There's a 20% chance that the Suitcase will open before the attack has started letting out a paper that gives 1% and has flinching lag. This attack gives 15% damage and gives more ending lag, but has better range overall. This attack cannot be tilted.

Uses:
There are many positives to using this move. The move is strong overall, has the knockback necessary for a side KO, and usually gives 20% when charged fully. If you lucky enough to use this with the added range, the lesser damage and added lag won't really matter, as you would've hit the opponent anyway.

Upward Smash: Bracelet Swing
Apollo will Charge this move by trying to pull his bracelet on his left Hand. When You finish the Charge, Apollo finally pulls it out, swinging his arm upward over his head exaggeratedly with the bracelet's edge outward of him. The swing will usually cause 14% and medium knockback, but if hit by the Bracelet itself, The Opponent is given 17% damage and medium high knockback.

Uses:
The best time to use the move for more damage is when you fight a large character. Otherwise, Don't aim for the extra damage, because the 14% percent damage is just as good.

Downward Smash: Throw Out Evidence
While Charging this move, Apollo will open his suitcase (do i need to explain where it comes from), checking the contents inside. Once the charge is over, Apollo throws a bunch of papers out of his Suitcase. The papers will give a 2% each and gives light knockback, but there could be a maximum of 10 papers coming out if you charge the move fully (uncharged makes 7 papers come out on the sides instead) The move also has great range overall, taking the maximum length of 1/2 of Final Destination and the minimum length of 2/5 of FD.

Uses:
This move does have great potential in the long run. This is the only damageable disjointed attack that Apollo truly has on the ground. With its wide range and low knockback, players can gather up an easy 20% if close if. The best use for this move is when the opponent is far enough to not hurt you without a projectile, but close enough to let the attack hit them.

Turnabout Aerials:

Neutral Aerial: Bracelet Spin
Apollo spins around in the air twice with his bracelet out and held on with his right hand. Like the Bracelet Swing beforehand, The arm of Justice will give 4% but opponents hit by the bracelet get 7%. Both types have low knockback and not much in the way of lag.

Uses:
This is not Apollo's worse move, but there are better options than using this move. Probably the way to utilize this best is when you are surrounded by opponents in the air.

Forward Aerial: Briefcase Swivel
Apollo takes is suddenly appearing bracelet and swing it over his shoulder like guys would do with their coats. The lag of this move is prominent, but the attack gives 9% and high knockback

Uses:
This move is Apollo's second best way for Apollo to KO opponents upward. However, the lag of this move plus the strange hitbox hinders the move significantly. Trying to utilize this move in regular gameplay would be hard, but not impossible (like for example after you do the backwards tilt).

Backward Aerial: Briefcase Pivot
Apollo turns around and does the Suitcase Swing in the air. This attack does 6% and low knockback because of the lack of control people have in the air, though. However, Like Marth's Backward Aerial, This move turns him around.

Uses:
This move has great potential to be Apollo's initial aerial attack along with the the upward aerial, with average damage and combo loving knockback. Unfortunately, you turn around during this move, so what can you do when you can't hit the opponent a second time with this move? Maybe the Forward Aerial? :chuckle:

Upward Aerial: Turnabout Heel
Apollo will turn upside down and swing his left leg upwards, dealing 5% damage and minor knockback. Pressing the A button a second time will make Apollo extend his right leg after the left. This part will give 7% and average knockback, but gives a significant amount of ending lag.

Uses:
This has great potential to be a KO move if you can actually connect with the move. Don't even think of using the second part of the move if you didn't hit an opponent, because you'll gives yourself more lag for what would probably be all for naught.

Downward Aerial: Floor Slam
Apollo will slam his hands downward in fist position, acting as a Stall then Fall. Apollo will stay at this animation until he either hits an opponent with 10% damage and great knockback or hits the ground, taking a long time to recover from the incident.

Uses:
Despite the aftereffect of the move, you shouldn't really think of this as a spike, as Apollo will still have lag after he has hit an opponent. Use when there's ground below you so you don't have to worry about recovering.

Turnabout Grabs:

Pummel: Paper Slap
Apollo takes out a piece of paper(presumingly from the suitcase), crunches one end of it, and slaps it to the opponent, giving 2%, before throwing the paper away.

Uses:
This attack has great priority as it's like a weaker Fan attack both literally and physically, so use this move anytime you grab an opponent.

Forward Throw: Turnabout Punch
Apollo Punches the opponent grabbed with a left handed punch (4%). Pressing the A button a second time gives Apollo a second, harder right handed punch before the opponent flies off (6%).

Uses:
Like his other Turnabout moves, this really has potential. You can easily kill opponent's at 100% with this move on the edge, so why don't you do that for a thought.

Backward Throw: Justice Spin and Scream
Apollo grabs the opponent's arms spins around twice. At the end he lets go of the opponent with the arms in a low position, therefore not being an effective KO move in battle. The hitbox comes when Apollo screams loud enough during the spin to hurt the opponent in a very strange way.

Uses:
Not much in the way of uses, really. It's probably a safe bet to say that no professional would utilize this move to a higher level. It's rather comidal, however.

Upward Throw: Hair Poke
Apollo throw The opponent Upwards like Mario's Uthrow, but not without headbutting the opponent with his pointy, gelled hair (5%), giving not much in the way of knockback.

Uses:
Not much to say about the move itself. It does combo well with his upward tilt, though, so you basically got a free 9% with this move.

Downward Throw: Fit in the Suitcase
Apollo tries to cram the Opponent he's grabbed inside his own Briefcase (Man, he must be desperate to get what he needs). After he tries to close the overstuffed Suitcase by means of physical force (aka, jumping on it once for 10% of the opponent's end), he gives up, throwing the opponent behind him onto the ground.

Uses:
This is Apollo's strongest throw in the game, but it doesn't give much in the way of knockback. It is, however, comedic to see Bowser getting stuffed in a suitcase.

Turnabout Specials:

Neutral Special: OBJECTION!
Apollo, with his "Chords of Steel", yells out a loud, confidant "OBJECTION!" with the top of his lungs. Humorously, an action bubble with those same exact words will appear in front of Apollo, covering about 1/5 of Final Densination. If anyone is inside the bubble during the Yelling Process, The character(s) will become paralyzed inside the bubble and will also move slightly away from Apollo during each syllable (11% will be given only at the first syllable). If you press B anytime while the Bubble is still there (about 1 second), Apollo will extend his arm and his index finger, but the action is covered by the bubble. When he does this, the exact frame the finger is exposed (about two frames after you press the B) will give a "Jiggly's Rest" affect at the finger's tip. After the "ping" sound, the opponent that was touched by the finger will be sent downwards, acting as a spike and giving 15%. The extension of the arms will give 5% and can hit any character near Apollo, but the opponent can't be affected the pointing finger. If Apollo doesn't press B in the Bubble Process, he'll instead be embarassed by his awkward situation and fiddle around with his hair. Either way, the moves takes about 4 seconds to complete.

Uses:
This move might scream out "Overpowered" to most people but there are twists. Like Rest, the move give a long vulnerability period. Also, the finger is small, and therefore hard to hit accurately. Even though OBJECTION paralyzes the opponents inside the bubble, the syllables that move the character away usually makes the opponent away from the finger itself, thus giving away only 10% damage. The best use for this move is when the opponent is very close in front of you; otherwise, that character will be to far away to accurately hit.

Side Special: HOLD IT!
Apollo uses his "Chords of Steel" to project a loud boisterous, "Hold it!" to the crowd, bubble and all. This move is a indirectly chargeable move (the less you spam this move, the more area it will affect). If uncharged at all, the hitbox will have the length and width of 1/5 of Final Destination. When charged completely, which takes about 20 seconds, the hitbox area will have the length and width of 1/3 of Final Dentination. The Hitbox will not give any damage, but instead makes any character inside the hitbox paralyzed for 1 second due to the loudness. Shielding and airdodging enemies will not be affected. This move has practically no starting lag and moderate ending lag. Spamming more than 3 times makes Apollo's voice raspy, making you unable to use this move, Objection, or the second part of Percieve for 5 whole seconds.

Uses:
AS long as you don't spam this move often, there's a good chance you can hit a character with this move. Chances are, however you might not be able to attack the opponent unless he/she/it/potato is right next to you. The best way to use this move is if the opponent about recover from the stage or is about to use a long slow projectile.

Up Special: Ladder Climb
Animation and How It Works:
Apollo somehow conjures up a long ladder about 1 and 1/5 the distance of FD in midair, presumably from his suitcase a la Mary Poppins. The ladder will fall down like a normal heavy item, but Apollo climbs up the Ladder anyway with speed and stamina. The ladder will fall down until it either hits the bottom of the battle field or the bottom blast line, in which it will stay still. Apollo will still climb up the ladder though, therefore filling the role as a "recovery". Apollo can jump off of the ladder at anytime (making the ladder disappear), going the distance of his first jump but becomes helpless afterwards. The only hitbox present is the ladder only when it's moving downward, hitting the opponents to the bottom and adding 2%.

Uses:
This move is one of the few recovery moves that Apollo has, and really it's not that great. Opponents could easily punish you from the side if you're not careful. The best way for Apollo to use this move at its best would be to use it as a last minute recovery, as Apollo has a good jump you cold get out of at any time. Also, use the jump only if there's someone about attack you, for obvious reasons.

Down Special: Percieve
Apollo will do one of two animations when you first use this move, depending on if there is an opponent in front of him at the time.

Bracelet Animation:
With an opponent in front of him at 1/2 of FD's distance, he'll take off his bracelet and hold it out in front of him, observing the character's attacks that he uses (All standards except ledge attacks and Get ups, and all specials except for final smash) until A. the character is out of range, B. 2 seconds have passed, or C. The character observed does three attacks. The opponent focused on will have a reddish tint on their character. The next time you use this move, you have to have the same character in front of you beforehand. Apollo will take out his bracelet, and the character that's focused on will be surrounded by this strange background. If the opponent doesn't use the same move he/she used beforehand, Apollo will yell a powerful "GOTCHA!", bubble and all. The opponent will then be paralyzed for 3 seconds with fear as Apollo smirks with confidence, as he regained strength and is invulnerable from stale move negotiation for 5 seconds. However, if they do what they are supposed to do, Apollo will sweat stupidly in despair. Apollo doesn't have super armor during the first and last half seconds in the second time you use down B (if the first time was successful).

Paper Animation:
Without an opponent in front, he'll instead read a piece of paper about all of the special moves of all the characters (taking 1-3 seconds depending on the amount of opponents), studying the words on there carefully. The next time you use this move, you can use this on the character closest in front of you. Apollo will take out his bracelet, and the character that's focused on will be surrounded by this strange background. If the opponent doesn't use a B move at all, Apollo will yell a powerful "GOTCHA!", bubble and all. The opponent will then be paralyzed with fear as Apollo smirks with confidence, because he in full strength and has no stale move negotiation. However, if they do what they are supposed to do, Apollo will sweat stupidly in despair. Apollo doesn't have super armor during his paper animation and the first and last half seconds in the second time you use down B (if the first time was successful).

Uses:
Perceive is an attack that requires about ten seconds at least to pull off, but has a great after-effect afterwards. If you can successfully complete the move in your favor, you can attack the opponent with any move possible. However, there are some side effects. If you used the paper animation the first time you use down B, your opponent of choice will have an easier time to accomplish the task, as they only have to do a Special move of any type except for their Final Smash. If you use the Bracelet animation, you're left wide open and have super armor, giving your opponent a chance to give as much damage as possible. It's suggested that it's best to use this move any time during a 4-player match, but with a 2-player fight, it's suggested to be used while your opponent is offstage. Any KO by Apollo or the person that's focused in the bracelet animation will negate Perceive's effects, making you start all over again. This move is considered Apollo's hardest move to use efficiently.

Final Smash: Take That!
As the Camera zooms in on Apollo absorbing power, he says either "Take THAT!" or the slightly longer "I am Apollo Justice and I am FINE!". Any and all characters will then be paralyzed by Apollo's death-defying cry and will take no knockback. Apollo can now attack any character on the field for ten seconds, but he won't have the use of his Neutral, Side, or Down B with him (his Chords of Steel seems to have broke). After those ten seconds of attacking, The Judge appears in the background. After calculating his thoughts for 1 second, the judge talks about the actions that you have partaken in ( which appear in text where the damage counters are) and seals your fate with a bang of his fast hammer, hitting downwards (15%). The Judge can pound his hammer 2-5 times on you and your opponents, depending on your actions of attacking the other characters:

How You can get hit:

Badgering a Witness (i.e. Attacking an opponent more than three times)
Ignoring a Witness's Testimony (i.e. Not attacking an opponent anytime)
Questioning your Client (i.e. Attacking your teammate(s) in team battle)
Wrong guilty Party (i.e. attacking the last opponent in a 3 or 4 match less often than the others) (gives you an extra 2 hits of the hammer)

How An opponent can get hit:
Defending your client (i.e. not attacking your teammate(s) in team battle) (all opponents get one hit)
Accusing witness as suspects(i.e. Attacking opponents at least once and no more than 3 times to break them) (all get one hit of the hammer)
Revealing The True Guilty Party (i.e. attacking the last person more often than others) (Last person gets hit two more times)

Uses:
Using this move requires you to know all the consequences of this move. Without the knowledge of the aftereffects, Apollo will be given damages that's he can control. A good strategy is to attack the characters outside the arena first so you won't be knocked downwards in the last few seconds. You should though always attack a character near you beforehand because they're an easy target. If you are forced to get hit by the judge, make sure an opponent is next to you for extra damage.

Turnabout Extras:

Turnabout Animations:

Up Taunt: Apollo Thinks of his next move by... rubbing his forehead with his left index finger? Interesting...
Side Taunt: Apollo Crosses his arms, leans back a little, and gives a merciless smile, complete with a star of shine.
Down Taunt: Apollo gets a surprised look on his face. Use when a character comes back for epic laughter.
Victory Pose 1: Apollo will adjust his tie slightly and say Justice is Served!" (like this pic without the other characters)
Victory Pose 2: Apollo Points up to the camera, with is overhead of him, before the camera goes to its usual angle. Apollo will still pointing at the screen, saying "Here comes Justice!" (like this pic without the other characters)
Victory Pose 3: Apollo does the exact same thing in his second Victory pose, but the camera doesn't move at all and he says the famous "Objection!" (like this pic without the other character)
Losing Pose: Apollo claps hands in a saddening way, trying to cover it up with a weak smile.

Turnabout Theme Song:
Save Screen song of Apollo Justice (starts at 00:40 and I need a better video)

Turnabout Symbol:

Turnabout Codec:

Snake: Otacon, who's the guy with the briefcase, Bracelet, and Two Pronged Hair?
Otacon: That's Apollo Justice, Snake. He's a lawyer from the year 2026.
Snake: Wait! Is he from the Future or something.
Otacon: Let's just go with that, Snake.
Snake: I hope his futuristic weapons won't hurt me. By the way, What does he have in his arsenal?
Otacon: From what I can gather, His Suitcase, His Bracelet, and... his Voice.
Snake: Well, he should be easy to defeat.
Otacon: Be careful, Snake! He can turnabout any situation, so keep an eye out for him.

Turnabout Costumes:

Normal (Red): Apollo wears his favorite suit: Red Vest, Red Pants, Teal Tie, and White Undershirt.
Blue: Apollo wears Phoenix Wright's favorite wear in court.
Green: Apollo Keeps his original wear, but the Vest and Pants change to a grayish green.
Orange: Apollo Keeps his own wear, but now has Dull Orange-like Vest and Pants.
Black: Apollo wears a Black Tuxedo with a Yellow Undershirt and a Red Tie.
Hobo Apollo: Apollo steals from Phoenix's Closet and wears his gray jacket, blue jeans, and beanie cap.

Turnabout Stage: Justice Courtroom

Dark Red Lines mean Solid Platforms
Red Lines mean Go-Through Platforms
Teal Lines mean Border/ Deathzone
Walkthrough Stage
No Obstacles at night
In Morning, Judge appears in middle top platform and bangs hammer occasionally for 15% damage.

Turnabout Songs:

Apollo Justice - "Investigation - Cornered"
Apollo Justice - "Objection!" Theme
PW:AA - "Suspense" Theme
Apollo Justice: Detention Center - "Interview Tragicomedy"
Mitsurugi Reiji - Great Revival
PW:T&T - "Inform the Truth 2004"
Godot - Fragrance of Dark Coffee

Turnabout Assist Trophy: Olga Orly

Olga Orly is a Russian waitress at Phoenix's Workplace, the Borscht Bowl Club, and is a witness in Apollo's first Trial. She fights with one attack in her arsenal, a simple camera capturing moment where she temporarily blinds the opponent with a flash of her camera, giving 2%. You can attack her during the fifteen seconds she is there, but when you attack, she throws the bowl she has upwards in surprise. The Bowl goes up about the distance of the top platform of Battlefield from the main platform and has very hot lobster soup inside. The Soup will spill, giving 5% damage for anyone who touches it. If Olga gets attacked 5 times, she faints, and once she gets back up...

She becomes Olga Orly!!! There's a difference, as she isn't Russian and that her last name is pronounced "Oh, Really." She is also a poker dealer in the same restaurant the Phoenix works in. When this Version appears, she takes of the Bulky clothing to her right, dealing 10% (see above). She then will attack by throwing cards at your opponents. The cards cause 1% damage, but can go very far and are usually in rows of 5-10. Once her fifteen seconds of fame are up, she will flash the camera onto herself before disappearing.

...And That's Pretty Much
The End of My Story.
For Now, Anyways.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master

@Mendez
What's wrong with those portraits? They are so much better than the original FE1 artwork.
...You think we really pay that much attention to *layout*? Because we don't.

Also I vomit because...well, actually the Sheeda one's not bad, but the Marth image...Oh God. There's just so much over-detail on the fringes of his clothes, what with the gold decorations and all that. It's...well, it's something that Japanese comics are famous for--contrasting large detail with the general simple features of their characters...but that's in comics, and it's used in different panels, and this is just one picture, and the contrast is constant and blinding, and I'm rambling, and then his...his pants don't look like folds, they look like he just has tremendous cow-thighs, and I just can't get over the stupid detail I know it won't show up on the DS screens but still, and I'm done.
Don't actually worry about any of that. If it looks fine, then that's okay. It's just not at all the way I'd have done it.

What's this? Another moveset I could finish in under ten minutes?

And it's awesome to boot?

AWESOME
Especially that neutral special. Man, the guy who originally thought up that idea should get a medal or several medals or something...
...My only sorta kinda complaint is that the whole thing kind of blends together. Just by skimming, I couldn't tell where the sections ended and began. Of course, when I actually read it it was fine...but I don't think everyone's going to read the whole thing (because they're dumb and uncivilized).

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
you know, I've learned something today....

Regarding the most productive and prolonged session I spent on my Haruhi moveset (it was a 6 hour work shift), I realized that at that time I hadn't played Brawl in about three weeks.

I realized that because I just broke my Brawlfast yesterday. This may sound idiotic, but I was surprised at how adversely not playing Brawl affected my ability to make a feasible moveset (I also blame games like Yggdra Union, which add complex and totally unfitting mechanics to what should be a wholly unrelated genre) . But after that, and picking up some advice from this thread both directly and indirectly, I think I know what direction to take my moveset.

But now I wonder about the rest of you. Are you guys playing Brawl all that often while making movesets? If you are, how much of your day is occupied by Brawl (moveset making, game playing, thread-participating)?

Not that I wanted to deviate from the original purpose of the thread (because no one is enough of a jerk to do that, right?), I just got incredibly curious after feeling incredibly stupid.

Why do all of my posts always seem so wordy compared to everyone elses?

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Regarding the most productive and prolonged session I spent on my Haruhi moveset (it was a 6 hour work shift), I realized that at that time I hadn't played Brawl in about three weeks.

I realized that because I just broke my Brawlfast yesterday. This may sound idiotic, but I was surprised at how adversely not playing Brawl affected my ability to make a feasible moveset (I also blame games like Yggdra Union, which add complex and totally unfitting mechanics to what should be a wholly unrelated genre) . But after that, and picking up some advice from this thread both directly and indirectly, I think I know what direction to take my moveset.

But now I wonder about the rest of you. Are you guys playing Brawl all that often while making movesets? If you are, how much of your day is occupied by Brawl (moveset making, game playing, thread-participating)?

Not that I wanted to deviate from the original purpose of the thread (because no one is enough of a jerk to do that, right?), I just got incredibly curious after feeling incredibly stupid.
Personally whenever I read a good moveset, I always get the urge to go and play a few matches in Brawl. I usually play for a good few hours online at least once or twice a week.

I know some other people here do as well, since they're usually the people I play against.

And yes, it can definitely help with the moveset making. Just having all that meta-info fresh in your mind is a great way to keep your body of text feeling like an actual set of moves for a Smash Bros. character.
Also I hated Yggdra Union. Sh*t be complicated.
Also if you haven't joined yet, this thread has a Social Group as a sort of...'companion piece', y'know. Besides the obvious plus of getting to read more of these beautiful letters I'm typing, by joining you basically have the privelege of posting a random "lol hoo wuntz 2 brawl" at virtually any human hour, and get at least one opponent.

Why do all of my posts always seem so wordy compared to everyone elses?
Your face is wordy. OH BURN

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
ow....you burned me in my wordy face.

ooh, group. too bad WiFi matches make my head asplode.

I'm the kind of masochistic freak who will play games like Yggdra Union because of the obscene systems. I just like having the ability to savestate when I do....and even then, it's STILL hard.

But, hey. Yggdra Union gives you the option to recruit a cutesy, underage mermaid girl with a squeaky voice who refers to herself in the third person, and her name is Nietzche. That is automatic win in my book. The Japanese have set a new standard with that one character in their art of Taking Names from Random Places with no consideration to the source material Simply because it Sounds Cool.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
ow....you burned me in my wordy face.
I know, tell me about it. :bee:

I was all "your face is wordy!", and then you were all "ow....you burned me in my wordy face!"

Totally awesome.

ooh, group. too bad WiFi matches make my head asplode.
Eh. You get used to it. It's actually kinda awesome fun, once you do.
AT LEAST WHEN SOMEONE'S NOT ****-GRABBING YOU

But, hey. Yggdra Union gives you the option to recruit a cutesy, underage mermaid girl with a squeaky voice who refers to herself in the third person, and her name is Nietzche. That is automatic win in my book. The Japanese have set a new standard with that one character in their art of Taking Names from Random Places with no consideration to the source material Simply because it Sounds Cool.
...Yggdra Union doesn't have voice acting...? Does it?

Also I know what you mean. The best people at doing that are the ones that put random-name generators in their games. I once got a new recruit in Tactics Ogre that was named Butz.

I loved Butz. So very....very much.

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
nah, no voice acting. But they did have different text-generating sounds for the characters, and Nietzsche's was the highest.

Butz, huh? That's the name of FF5's main hero, until the translators of the official English port decided that Bartz was significantly less stupid sounding.

But maybe you knew that already.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Don't worry, Mendez, the story won't be a rip-off of Judgment, I just thought that this was a very good start for a cool story. Y'know.

ANYWAY!

My SSE has started.

It is called The 13th Hour

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
I loved Butz. So very....very much.
I will resist. Somehow I will resist.

Jeez, I take off for the weekend and there's over 500 posts.
Am I surprised? No.
Will I read the movesets? Eventually.
Will I read everything else? Not a chance in hell.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
I will be taking a break from making sets. I got caught up on an MMO. Lol. But I will focus on my SSE. Im shifting my layout. What was previously Act I is now the prologue. And i will be posting by the Chapter,with acts.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Only that. . .

MY NEW CHAPTER IS UP.

And Mendez, I wouldn't know who you're talking about whorape grabs you. He must be a terrible, terrible person. Tell us all who he is so we can avoid him?

Apollo was a great moveset and deserved more attention then it got. A cryin' shame it was so overlooked.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I must say it was a great chapter, Warlord. To answer your question on page 201, Yes, it's going to be hard doing 2 movesets in 1 and trying to make it original, but I think I can rise to the challenge, and it's a sonic/robot character, which I find that I make more original moves with those characters. I think if I improve my organisation, it might make the moveset look smaller than it is a tiny bit.

Evilgidgit

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of Sonic robots, I've got one here.

Metal Sonic

Description:
Metal Sonic is a robotic clone of Sonic the Hedgehog, built by Dr. Eggman to combat Sonic's speed and defeat him. Metal Sonic and Sonic first met on the Little Planet after Metal Sonic captured Amy Rose. The two fought repeatedly until Sonic defeated him. The two have remained rivals over the years. Metal Sonic has fought against Knuckles the Echidna and the Chaotix, losing to them as well. Eventually, Metal Sonic took matters into his own hands in order to defeat Sonic. Betraying Eggman and locking him away on his own battleship, Metal Sonic gave himself a new body and the ability to copy others' abilities which he did with Sonic, Shadow and Chaos. He brought all of his enemies together and transformed through a spectacular demonstration into a massive mechanical dragon named Metal Madness/Metal Overlord. He battled Sonic's friends until he sprouted wings and took flight. Super Sonic, Tails and Knuckles chased him and fought him in the sky. Metal Sonic revealed that he planned to not only destroy Sonic but to conquer the world and build a robotic empire. However, his dreams of victory where shattered when his rivals defeated him. Metal Sonic reverted to his original form and collapsed, unable to comprehend why he has lost. Nevertheless, Sonic still saw Metal Sonic as his rival and invited him to try and defeat him at a later date. Eggman later reprogrammed Metal Sonic to obey him once again, but it is more than likely that the metallic doppelganger is not ready to quit just yet.

Alternate Costumes:
1. Neo Metal Sonic - Metal Sonic's upgraded form when he betrayed Eggman. This form is very much like Wario's secondary costume. Here, Metal Sonic has a rather imperial-look, likely to make him look more powerful.
2. Crimson Form - Metal Sonic's blue body turns a dark crimson red. His eyes turn yellow, and his "shoes" turn black, so they do not blend in with the new colour scheme - used in the Read Team.
3. Dark Form - Metal Sonic takes on Shadow's colour, his armour turning black. His eyes and shoes remain red, but he gains small red stripes on his head - used in the Blue Team.
4. Golden Form - Metal Sonic mimics Super Sonic by turning his armour gold, his eyes and shoes again remain red - used for the Green/Yellow Team.
5. Silver Sonic Form - As a reference to his original form, Metal Sonic turns silver. His other parts remain red - not part of the alt. costume roster, Metal Sonic gains this form occassionally if he battles in a retro game stage.

Stats
Height: 4/5 - Metal Sonic is the same height as Sonic, since he was based on his physical appearance, in his Neo Metal Sonic form, he is slightly taller.

Weight: 4/5 - Metal Sonic, being a robot, is a bit on the heavy side but that doesn't stop him from rivalling Sonic's speeds. His weight does affect his jumping and fall speed.

Movement Speed: 5/5 - Since Metal Sonic is a clone of the world's fastest hedgehog, of course he is going to be fast. His jet booster and engines allow him to move at a fast speed, although he has trouble braking and can go flying off the stage if not careful. If moving at a fast enough speed, Metal Sonic will hover above the ground thanks to his jet booster.

Jump: 4/5 - Metal Sonic can only jump so high. His first jump involves him simply leaping upwards. However, his second jump does make up for it when he goes flipping upwards into the air.

Fall Speed: 5/5 - Metal Sonic drops like a stone due to his weight and hits the ground hard if the player does not recover him before he lands.

Entrance: Metal Sonic hovers in midair and slowly descends onto the stage, a blast of smoke flying out of his rocket booster after he lands.
Walking: Metal Sonic does really walk but slides across the stage, his feet shifting forward to increase his pace.
Running: Metal Sonic does not run either but races across the stage thanks to his rocket booster. He is only beaten in speed by Sonic.
Waiting Movements: Metal Sonic either folds his arms or places his hands on his sides and looks around.
Sleeping: Metal Sonic does not sleep (since he is a robot) but instead lays on his back and goes offline, his black visor blank.
Stunned: Metal Sonic sways back and forth, electricity surging around his body.
Smashed Off-Screen: Metal Sonic is smashed offscreen and "screams" as he goes.

Moveset
A: Metal Sonic punches with his metal fist. 5% damage, no knockback.

A,A,A: Metal Sonic punches twice and then kicks an opponent in the chest, 13% damage, low knockback.

Dash Attack: Metal Sonic dashes forwards, leaps into the air, spins forwards, and slams his feet down on an opponent's head, 16% damage, medium knockback.

Side A: Metal Sonic sends out a small electric shock, 9% damage, low knockback.

Up A: Metal Sonic flips over, standing on his hands and kicks upwards with his legs, 11% damage, low knockback.

Down A: Metal Sonic forms into a curled ball and spins in a circle on the spot, 14% damage, low knockback. The attack has little range and only harms those standing close or right next to Metal Sonic.

Side Smash: Metal Sonic fires out a stronger electric shock, 18% damage, medium knockback.

Up Smash: By holding down the A button, Metal Sonic shall crouch and hold until the button is released. Metal Sonic then "helicopters" up into the air in a spin attack. 20% damage, high knockback.

Down Smash: Metal Sonic crouches until the A button is released. Upon release of the A button, Metal Sonic fires out a bolt of electricity with lightning-fast reactions. The attack flies in half a circle, from left-to-right. 16% damage, medium knockback.

Aerial Attack: Metal Sonic performs an aerial spindash in midair, 20% damage, medium knockback.

Side Aerial: Metal Sonic suddenly "shifts" through the air (from Sonic the Movie) and performs a strong forward kick, 25% damage, high knockback.

Back Aerial: Metal Sonic spins around in midair and kicks an opponent, 18% damage, medium knockback.

Up Aerial: Metal Sonic flies upwards and punches an opponent with both arms raised, 16% damage, medium knockback.

Down Aerial: Metal Sonic does a pencil dive straight down, feet first and slams into the ground with a shockwave of electricity occuring afterwards. 30% damage, very high knockback.

Grab Attack: Metal Sonic seizes an opponent and holds them by the throat. An electrical field covers Metal Sonic and his victim, who is repeatedly electrocuted until Metal Sonic releases his victim, 5% damage with each shock, no knockback.

Forward Throw: Metal Sonic throws the victim and away and then kicks them hard, 25% damage, high knockback.

Backward Throw: Metal Sonic throws a victim backwards over his head, spins around and fires a red plasma blast from his engine intake. 20% damage, medium knockback.

Up Throw: Metal Sonic throws his victim skyward, follows and then slams back to the ground before stomping down on them. Painful for the victim, delightful for Metal Sonic. 28% damage, high knockback.

Down Throw: Metal Sonic throws his enemy to ground and then fires a blast of flames from his rocket booster at them, 14% damage, low knockback.

B: Spindash
Metal Sonic leaps and curls into a ball, similar to Sonic's form but he looks like a large spinning saw, like Mecha Sonic from Sonic & Knuckles. Metal Sonic spins on the spot, and will dash across the stage when the B button is released. If the button is held down, Metal Sonic will remain spinning, getting faster and faster. If the button is released when Metal Sonic reaches full speed capacity, he will dash across the stage at a fast speed, hitting an opponent hard. If he hits a heavyweight character or a large object, he may bounce off it. If he misses an opponent, he may go flying right off the edge of the stage and fall to his doom if he doesn't recover quick enough. The opponent shall only recieve a poor 10% damage rating if he attacks straight away. An opponent shall gain 25% damage if it is a full blast attack.

B Side: Blue Shift
Metal Sonic suddenly vanishes from sight. A sudden surge of electricity appears in midair through an opponent and damages them, Metal Sonic reappearing on the opposite side of his victim. Metal Sonic performed another shift attack, this one stronger than previous ones. 35% damage, high knockback if the opponent is in an open area. Metal Sonic will be doomed if he performs the attack near the edge of a stage as he poses for five seconds after the attack and will fall to his defeat with no way of recovering.

B Up: Booster
Metal Sonic's rocket booster kicks in and fires out an explosion on the ground or air, depending on where Metal Sonic. The explosion sends Metal Sonic flying upwards into the air. This works as a great recovery, but the attack automatically launches Metal Sonic's 60 degrees sideways, so if he is recovering right nex to the edge of a screen, he may be in trouble. An opponent who is caught in the explosion recieves 20% damage and medium knockback.

B Down: Black Shield
Metal Sonic hovers in midair in a curled position, and a full body diamond-shaped shield of black energy surrounds him for six seconds. Metal Sonic shield can deflect projectile attacks but it can be broke through, leaving Metal Sonic stunned for five seconds.

Final Smash: Transformation
When Metal Sonic gains the Smash Ball, the player will gain an option of two different forms for Metal Sonic. However, the transformation choice is randomly selected. Metal Sonic's two forms are Mega Metal Sonic from Knuckles' Chaotix and Metal Overlord from Sonic Heroes. The player can tell which form they will gain by the animations Metal Sonic performs before changing form. If he is surrounded in a red sphere and flies upwards offscreen, he'll become Mega Metal Sonic. If he fires a bolt of lightning up into the air and then follows it half way up into the air, hit by the lightning and is engulfed in a flash of light, he'll become Metal Overlord. Metal Sonic reverts to normal after fifteen seconds.

Mega Metal Sonic:

Metal Sonic transforms into a large floating red version of himself, appearing in the background. Mega Metal Sonic has limited mobility but makes up for it with powerful attacks. Mega Metal Sonic can only slide back and forth the background without the use of turning direction and has a weak jump. All combos with the A button make Mega Metal Sonic fires the talons on his hands as missile which hit the stage with no manual control for the player. Each missile causes about 20% damage to an opponent but high knockback. The Throw Attacks are replaced by Mega Metal Sonic jabbing at the stage with his large hands. The weakest of his attacks, causing 15% damage with each attack, medium knockback. His ultimate attack, replacing his B attacks, involves a powerful red heat beam firing from Mega Metal Sonic's visor. 40% damage, high knockback.

Metal Overlord:

Metal Sonic transforms into Metal Overlord, a large metallic dragon. Metal Overlord has no moblility whatsoever and is practically routed to the middle of the background by large wires. All A combos fire missiles that explode on impact with the stage and leave behind metal thorns that harm an enemy until they fall apart after five seconds. The attack causes 13% damage, the thorns harming anyone with 6% damage for each attack. The Grab Attacks involves Metal Overlord throwing his tail swing from right-to-left across the stage, hitting anyone in range. This is a pretty strong attack, 30% damage, high knockback. Metal Overlord has a variety of B attacks. Neutral B fires an ice-based energy blast from his chest at the stage's centre, freezing anyone in the target range. 40% damage, high knockback, 10% for freezing. Side B involves Metal Overlord firing a flamethrower from left-to-right. 20% damage for each hit from the flamethrower, medium knockback. Up B fires for missiles but these ones are simple explosive ones that give an opponent 35% damage with each attack. His Down B move fires out several crystal domes the explode in front of an opponent and leave them stunned for ten full seconds.

Shield: Metal Sonic protects himself in an electrical forcefield.

Taunts
Taunt 1 (Up): Metal Sonic leaps up and hovers in midair briefly.
Taunt 2 (Side): Metal Sonic snaps two talons and a spark of electricity shoots out.
Taunt 3 (Down): Metal Sonic folds his arms and stares menacingly at the screen and says "I was created for the sole purpose of destroying you!"

Victory Poses
Pose 1: Metal Sonic backflips up into the air and then hovers there.
Pose 2: Metal Sonic shifts closer and closer to the camera, stopping after three shifts. All the while his arms are folded and he stares at the camera.
Pose 3: Metal Sonic has his back to the camera and then slowly turns saying "All living things kneel before your master!"
Losing Pose: Metal Sonic stands with his back to the camera, arms folded.

Kirby Hat: Kirby wears a hat based on Metal Sonic "quills" and also has a visor covering his mouth.
Symbol: Metal Sonic symbol is the traditional Sonic logo.
Wii Remote Chime: Metal Sonic's chime is the classic spindash sound from the early Sonic games.

Snake Codec:
Snake: Hey, Otacon, what happened to Sonic?
Otacon: That's Metal Sonic, Sonic's robotic rival. He was built by Dr. Eggman. He's just as face as Sonic and a merciless fighter.
Snake: Those eyes are creeping me out.
Otacon: No, Snake! Don't stare into them, they'll rip your soul out of your body.
Snake: Otacon, are you alright?
Otacon: The eyes!!!

Unlockable Music
*What I'm Made Of - Crush 40
*Metal Madness Boss Fight Orchestral Music (don't know the name:psycho:)

Thanks for reading.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Good moveset.
I praise you for not using the Sonic 3/Knuckles Mecha Sonic and his golden transformation as the final Smash.
The one thing I could suggest is to make a costume colour for the three coloured teams, but other than that, it's pretty good.
The standard attacks are a little brief, but you went into detail with the specials so that's good.

Evilgidgit

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the comments. I find it hard to go into detail about the standard attacks, and for the alternate costumes, I wanted to do something different as the previous moments all have the same pattern of alt. costumes.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Ah.. okay then.
Maybe you could just add a team coloured stripe to 3 of the costumes- the normal would be blue team, crimson could be red, but you could add a green stripe to another costume to make it identifiable as the green team.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I also have to say that you need detail and BBCODE. The throws (EVERY throw) and aerials (EVERY aerial) are massively broken, double the percentage of damage what Ganondorfs aerials do.

30% D-air, 28% U-throw, and a side-b which does more damage that a Warlock punch, the damage badly needs fixing. Most aerials do around 13%, and throws normally do about 10% damage.

Evilgidgit

Smash Apprentice
For starters, what is BBCode? And secondly I would appreciate if you did not tell me how my movesets should be written. Besides, I don't compare my characters move to those of others, I create them in my head and attempt to realistically think how they may damage others.

Sorry, I take a lot of comments as offensive. :psycho: It's a habit of mine.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
BBCode are those little tags you put in to change the text.

bold

(b)blah blah(/b) Replace ( with [

You had to use it some to put those images in there.

And to be quite frank. . .I have to echo Dancingfrogman. He makes Meta Knight look like bottom tier with his ridiculously damaging attacks and really needs more elaboration on detail, namely attack speed.

Evilgidgit

Smash Apprentice
Look I apologise that my movesets are not all that incredibly amazing or inventive, as yours are, but that is something that probably won't change. So cut me some slack, I've been doing this method since MYM1 and that's how it wil likely remain. However, I do appreciate your advice.:)

What percentage damage should each section of the moveset give, so I know what basis I should work on when I make a new moveset?

To Cruxis: For what legimate reason do you have to start hating me? By the way, where does your username come from anyway? It's really unique.

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
So should we get all politically correct for the sake of your fragile ego? Very well:

If Sonic is supposed to be able to beat Metal Sonic, it wouldn't make much sense for Metal Sonic to dish out 30% damage in one attack while Sonic struggles to make it past 14%. That's one way to look at it.

Also, keep in mind that posting ANYTHING on an online thread invites discussion. Smashboards is usually a bit less massively idiotic than YouTube, but you should expect people to reply to whatever it is you're posting.

And personally, I think that dancingfrogman was hardly exaggerating and was just trying to emphasize his opinion that Metal Sonic would be overpowered the way the moveset is now. He wasn't trying to offend you, and he simply used all caps on some words for emphasis.

IMO, it was constructive criticism. Being able to handle that sort of thing has its perks, and do you really want to MetaKnightify one of your favorite characters?

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Look I apologise that my movesets are not all that incredibly amazing or inventive, as yours are, but that is something that probably won't change. So cut me some slack, I've been doing this method since MYM1 and that's how it wil likely remain. However, I do appreciate your advice.:)

What percentage damage should each section of the moveset give, so I know what basis I should work on when I make a new moveset?

To Cruxis: For what legimate reason do you have to start hating me? By the way, where does your username come from anyway? It's really unique.
I meant hate Metaknight. lol

And it comes from the Cruxis Crystal from Tales of Symphonia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom