• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 13

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Ace - you seemed so...lonely at this tourny :urg: next time i'll grab you and we can play some friendlies...if you're into that sort of thng :lick:

Spife, I'm an embarrasement to Melee, you don't want to friendly me.

TO PROVE THIS, when I head out there to pay the venue for Super Mass Bros. We'll play a few matches and you'll feel like a god. Promise.

Banks

Smash Hero
New England is like overflowing with tournaments right now, pretty sure I'm booked for events all through january. now...hopefully I get alot of money for christmas to pay for all this.

Kwan

Smash Cadet
KWAN WAS THER?
PIX OF NUDS
Nudes on their way.

Shouts:

Pool:
Pine - GG's in pools, wish we could have finished our set. Nice tech ftw.
Roman - GG's in pools, I definitely wanted to if finish our set. You should have played doc vs me!
Hazzard - We needed to get some friendlies in. GG's.
Italian Mafia - fun matches
Spife - same, we needed friendlies

Everyone else:
Banks - I finally got my revenge and beat you in tournament. Your bro more than made up for the vengeance by ****** me.
Thorn - Thanks for reminding me to learn a falco counter. Waveland->fsmash owns. Lasers own.
DJN - I can't believe i lost to your bowser! Most underestimated character period. Also, try approaching sometime. I hear it's fun.
Zoso - Incredibly fun friendlies. We should play more often
KDJ - Fun friendlies. Stomp is sick in DK dittos, trust me.
Skler - I totally forgot to play you!
Everyone else - thanks for helping keep melee alive!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Kwan: Why is losing to my Bowser like a surprise to you lol? You're making it sound like you would never lose to my Bowser lol. I am the best Bowser player in the world for a reason =)

Kwan

Smash Cadet
Because it's DK vs Bowser. DK should never lose that matchup. It feels like it's so bad for Bowser. I should also note that:
A) Bowser is on my list of "most underestimated characters"
B) DJN is disgusting at this game

Maybe that's why I lost, lol.
I demand a rematch MM next time I see you, DK vs Bowser. GG's in tourney.

2Hot

Smash Cadet
That's okay, I called him K-Wan enough for everyone.

Also get up full results Matthew Zaborowski.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Well it's not like I can just go to the store.
It's a 30+ minute drive and would cost me around $20 to get there if I take a train. Which in that case takes about 1 hour+.

=|

ZoSo

Smash Champion
The lack of a viewable bracket disappoints me. The lack of full results disgusts me.

Good job DJN and R3N0.
Do you really care that much?

Everybody who was there knows how they placed. I've always felt like results threads were mostly for people to post shoutouts.

Kwan

Smash Cadet
I'm actually curious how well I placed. It isn't obvious to me at all.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I just saw Morgan's avatar--
You're out of your element, Donnie!

Spife

Smash Master
I just saw Morgan's avatar--
You're out of your element, Donnie!
This message seems confusing, but upon further analysis I realized what I should be understanding and how much it is over my head. Dazwa knows whats up.

Pixelation500

Smash Apprentice
i got banned (new account), originally pronstarpwn
After months in isolation, dwelling in the confined quarters of my parent's basement, I emerged back into the scene of smash.

Spife - Your Link is improving, however u failed by not picking the color White in order to counter my Red Link. Nice rangs.

Elen - You're gettin pretty good. However, on a note of caution, my sammy doesn't mess around with them space animals.

AOI - I didn't expect to win, but mindgamed myself into winning. Figure that out :|

Zoso - Nice pants

G$ - Cool fro bro

Iceman - Nice job sleeping through the tourney. Lolz :p

Boxman - Ur wild

/end

Alukard

Smash Hero
so yea ... that was a fun tourney .,..i just saw this results thread ...

KDJ get at my marth dittoz ... ^_^
pixel get at my samus ... and get at urs for beating my marth lolol ... my marth blows vs. non fox lol
winners doubles ... u guys are lucky we got pooped on for it ...
zoso ... ur sooo campy/patient
technical fox in my pool ... GG's
matt we still need to mm ... so i can poop on u for starting without us =[
kevin ... i love u
dazwa ... i love you too lol
darc u suck for not coming
banks and thorn fun teams match ... sry we couldn't make it more epic and had that accident in the end lol
anyone else sry i forgot u

o and that beast *** 3S player ... **** that was fun to watch ... made me wanna quit melee

spictom ... ur amazing =] ... and ur spanish ^_-

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Kwan: Bowser definitely gets ***** by DK hardbody lol. I don't like that matchup too. I'll still do the money match though. Its whatever.

I like Samus dittos lol.

Top Bottom