• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Whoa. I must have missed alot of past discussions. What's this about religion and origins? Come on, you guys. Let us not degrade ourselves with such idle banter. Seriously. The whole Confederacy thing ticks me off and what not, but I learned of something called "settling differences". I am a Northerner, but I live in the south now, so its whatever.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Sweeeet. And you are an aspiring game designer as myself, correct? Too good. ;)
Aspriring? Yes. In college as a Game Design Major? Double yes!

Also, Yoh MasterWarlord! I see you like Soul Calibur, yes? Hope you don't mind, but my next inspiration moves in on that turf. SC is the other fighting game that I seriously play, and I would like to claim my main character there to submit here.

Look forward to Raphael Sorel entering the fray!

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Aspriring? Yes. In college as a Game Design Major? Double yes!

Also, Yoh MasterWarlord! I see you like Soul Calibur, yes? Hope you don't mind, but my next inspiration moves in on that turf. SC is the other fighting game that I seriously play, and I would like to claim my main character there to submit here.

Look forward to Raphael Sorel entering the fray!
Oh yes, I'm a big SC fan. Quite honestly I suck at the actual game, but am a big fan of the characters.

I'll be awaiting Raphael most eagerly and he automatically gets an SSE role from me due to being one of my favorite Soul Calibur characters. The only SC char I'm planning on doing any time soon is Zasalamel, and that's probably gonna be in MYM 5. You going to put in any vampiric attacks seeing his. . .Transformation between SC2 and SC3?

And I'm into game design. . .I'd love to do that. Game programming. . .Not so much. I'm not big on math. :dizzy:

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Oh yes, I'm a big SC fan. Quite honestly I suck at the actual game, but am a big fan of the characters.

I'll be awaiting Raphael most eagerly and he automatically gets an SSE role from me due to being one of my favorite Soul Calibur characters. The only SC char I'm planning on doing any time soon is Zasalamel, and that's probably gonna be in MYM 5. You going to put in any vampiric attacks seeing his. . .Transformation between SC2 and SC3?

And I'm into game design. . .I'd love to do that. Game programming. . .Not so much. I'm not big on math. :dizzy:
Rest Assured, this is going to be SC4 Raphael, vampiric powers and all. :laugh:

And yes, the game design distinction is important. My goal is to be a lead game designer, and specialize in game mechanics, concepts, and narrative.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Funny how I just noticed this change...
You're a perceptive one, Lemon. I just changed that today, even though the Sandbags discussed it and decided on these new numbers a while ago.

The rule concerning resubmissions was also clarified a bit.

The question is, Lemon, are you perceptive enough to have noticed K.Rool's second edit of his final post in MYM3 before me?

Yes, K.Rool, that means I saw it.
:p

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
Just for the sake of stating that I haven't given up on moveset-making, I just finished The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. And let me tell you, watching all 14 episodes within 24 episodes isn't very good for you. The show is mind-blowing enough at a regular pace.

And I've played Brawl a few times this week. Now I just need to wait for inspiration to strike on simplifying the mechanic and playstyle.

I already have most of the attacks and throws figured out, many of them coming straight from the show.

cjrocker

Smash Ace
If anyone cares, thanks to recent events, and the fact that this thread moves too fast for me to keep up, I've decided to save all the movesets I've started/plan to work on for MYM 5. So the Black Doom I mentioned before won't be competing with Hyper_Ridley's, which probably won't disappoint too much, if not at all. Of course, I'll still work on Rundas; everything I didn't finish has been done, although I'm toying with a couple aspects of his and won't edit his post until everything is complete. Hopefully I can do that before christmas, not sure when the deadline is.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Holy sheet, so many posts...

@MYM History:
THIS is definitely the BEST moveset. Philosophical powers ftw.

@People leaving:
I guess eventually everyone's creativity will dry out. If mine does (which probably will be around MYM 6 or 7...), I probably still will stick around, maybe make some SSEs or now and then a small moveset or so. Or reviews. I definitely will stick around, though, since I love these boards, you guys in this thread and I need my intarwebz a lot anyway (it was the first thing I got when I moved into my place :bee: ) you won't get rid of me so easily.
And should I ever get a boyfriend I'd move in with, he won't make me to leave the internet.

@Kibble:
NOOOOOO!!!! Seriously, though...
I know what you're going through. A friend of mine was forced to do similar stuff. It's horrible that you're prohibited to do like, everything. =/

@Leader of MYM5:
I don't really care who opens the thread as long as they're updating them regularly. And the leadership is not done by one person because of, y'know, bias and all that could maybe emit.

@Postings:
Darnit, I already entered Top 5. D:

Well, since I haven't got much to say anymore since most of my movesets are posted and I will focus on my SSE now.

@cjrocker:
Nuuuu! No more epicness from you? :(

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Kibble, Warlord, Tanookie: Thanks! Good to see Kawasaki is getting some antipation.

Kibble more specifically: :mad: You stay out of there.... it's my new lair.

Spade: MYM History is DEFINITELY the best thing I've ever done. You other fools with your Jafars and your Headless Horsemen... History is where it's AT.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Could I get some feedback for this move for Alex Kidd please?
I want to know if it is good enough, and detailed. I'll add the pictures and colours when I post the moveset.

Side Special= Sukopako Motorcycle.

Alex Kidd spawns his trusty red Sukopako Motorcycle underneath him, and drives forwards. Whilst he is driving his motorcycle, he can not turn around, pressing the opposite direction simply slows him down. Pressing in the direction that he is facing will cause him to speed up significantly. Alex Kidd cannot be knocked off his motorcycle, but he can take damage whilst on it.
The Sukopako Motorcycle has the ability to do a hop in the air, which can enable you to avoid enemies attacks, and get more vertical height. The attack has a slight start up lag, and lasts for 2 seconds. If Alex drives over his opponent, they will suffer 6% damage, and the knockback depends on the speed that you are driving- the faster you drive, the higher the knocback. There is no end lag, the motorcycle simply disappears from under him. If the attack ends whilst Alex Kidd is in the air, he will enter helpless. This makes this attack a risky, yet effective, recovery move. However, if you use this move on a platform, and drive off the edge you will enter helpless. Opponents could use this to their advantage, because if you speed towards them, they could simply leap over you and watch you drive off the edge and fall to your death.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Spade: MYM History is DEFINITELY the best thing I've ever done. You other fools with your Jafars and your Headless Horsemen... History is where it's AT.
You don't seem to have recognized the link on the "this" linking to Socrates' moveset...

Could I get some feedback for this move for Alex Kidd please?
I want to know if it is good enough, and detailed. I'll add the pictures and colours when I post the moveset.
The detail and all is pretty good, but are you sure you want to give him the bike? It was, as far as I remember, only in one or two games and we already had several characters using bikes yet (Guntz, Mach Rider).

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
The detail and all is pretty good, but are you sure you want to give him the bike? It was, as far as I remember, only in one or two games and we already had several characters using bikes yet (Guntz, Mach Rider).
I may keep the bike, because I'm trying to focus more on Miracle World, and I'm not sure what I could replace it with. I might use a tennis racket/ sword for some of his standard attacks.
I know what his other specials will be, and I'm planning to make references to classic Sega games with some of his moves- his running attack being Axel's Bare Knuckle from the Streets of Rage games.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
People are leaving. It is pretty sad. It is almost enough to demoralize us Primids. I can't say who will be the successor of the thread, but I must say I wouldn't be so excited for MYM 5.0 if all the Sandbags and regular Primids were gone. Would I carry on the legacy? Eff that. As vivid as my imagination is, it wouldn't even be called Make Your Move anymore.

Set Your Stage/SYS FTW

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
School was cancelled down here in Louisiana.

Its our first snow day in 7 years! I almost forgot how awesome the world can look when the ground is covered in snow.

I don't think I'll run out of ideas anytime soon. If somehow I manage to run out of Fire Emblem characters, I've still got OC's, and if I run out of them theres still plenty of movie characters and other game characters.

Unless real life stops me, I'll be around for a while.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
School was cancelled down here in Louisiana.

Its our first snow day in 7 years! I almost forgot how awesome the world can look when the ground is covered in snow.

I don't think I'll run out of ideas anytime soon. If somehow I manage to run out of Fire Emblem characters, I've still got OC's, and if I run out of them theres still plenty of movie characters and other game characters.

Unless real life stops me, I'll be around for a while.
I'm in a similar situation. I don't have any college classes today excpet for one at 3:30. If I work really hard, I might get Death finished today. WOOT!

darkserenade

Smash Ace
You're a perceptive one, Lemon. I just changed that today, even though the Sandbags discussed it and decided on these new numbers a while ago.

The rule concerning resubmissions was also clarified a bit.

The question is, Lemon, are you perceptive enough to have noticed K.Rool's second edit of his final post in MYM3 before me?

Yes, K.Rool, that means I saw it.
:p
Yep. I get bored of the norm every once in a while.

HINT HINT

EDIT: Hint over.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Hey people, during when i'm offline, have I missed some news other than the number of votes we're allowed changed?

EDIT: some things i've looked at:
1. MYM History: I remember when it was all fun too, as in, we didn't care about detail or BBCode back in the day!

2. People leaving: NNNNOOOOO, YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME BY MYSELF YOU KNOW...."cries"

3. Post count: 49 posts, so low, but really, i'm online like every day, but since I have nothing to say, why should I post?

4. People Running future MYMs possibilites: MasterWarlord, Chief Mendez, Chris Lionheart, KingK.Rool, Hyper-Ridley, Spadefox and...ummm...Dancingfrogman.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
@Kibble:
NOOOOOO!!!! Seriously, though...
I know what you're going through. A friend of mine was forced to do similar stuff. It's horrible that you're prohibited to do like, everything. =/
You know, horrible as it might seem at first, it's something I want to do, so all that doesn't bother me.

Kibble, Warlord, Tanookie: Thanks! Good to see Kawasaki is getting some antipation.
My anticipation probably isn't as noteworthy as theirs. You know, Kirby bias and all. :p

Kibble more specifically: :mad: You stay out of there.... it's my new lair.
Right, right...

Now let's play a game. Let's see who the first person is who can unscramble these words:

msralmwhalo ogo

:grin:

Give up? I'll give you a hint:
The last part of the first word was a character in Super Mario RPG.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Marshmallow Goo?

...buh?

Oh, and Ive refined some of the yusuke stuff, and added a colonel/snake chat. Sig for link! :)

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Marshmallow Goo?

...buh?

Oh, and Ive refined some of the yusuke stuff, and added a colonel/snake chat. Sig for link! :)
When you say "link in sig", it helps to actually include your sig in the post.:p

@Frogman: Your sig is stretching the page! Put a "[/URL]" tag will ya? Curse you Frogman!

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
When you say "link in sig", it helps to actually include your sig in the post.:p

@Frogman: Your sig is stretching the page! Put a "[/URL]" tag will ya? Curse you Frogman!
I realised it already :p, beat you too it.

Edited 2 posts a go with a link-up space, I started it off, yet I don't have one, so I joined in with the crew, it's still being edited so there is nothing there at the moment.

@Sirkibble: What have you done!!!!! we will have to feel the wraft of KingK.Rool because of you, you sure screwed up! :laugh:

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
That's correct!!

Now let's all wait for K.Rool to get mad that I spoiled his secret code that he put in the last post of MYM3 after I said I saw the last edit he made. :bee:
Oh goody, a secret code! And I don't fear K.Rool, I have my army of the undead to protect me! Mwahaha!

Akiak

Smash Ace
Dexter!

Dexter, Boy Genius, Joins The Brawl!

Description
Dexter is a little 10 year-old boy like all the others. Except behind the library in his room, is his own laboratory! He spends hours here twisting bolts and mixing chemicals and creates anything he can imagine. He has an annoying sister called Deedee who keeps annoying him while he's working and an arch-nemesis, Mandark.

Now Dexter has joined the brawl and has brought all of his strange contraptions wit him!

Size: 5/10 - Kirby's size, slightly bigger.
Power: 4/10 - He has very few KO moves
Weight: 5/10 - He's pretty light matching more or less Kirby.
Running Speed: 5/10 - As fast as Mario's run more or less
Dash speed: 7/10 - A pretty fast dash which differs highly from the run.
Fall Speed: 5/10 - Slightly floaty
1st Jump: 7/10 - Pretty good jump around as high as Mario's.
2nd Jump: 6/10 - His 2nd jump is slightly smaller than the first
Traction: 4/10 - Very bad traction
Wall-jump: No
Wall Cling: Yes
Crawl: Yes
Glide: No
Wall Climb - Dexter is somewhat unique. When wall clinging he can actually climb up the wall at a pretty slow pace. Can move up and down and you can let go by tilting down or by pressing the jump button. He can only use this on straight walls but he an also attach himself under solid blocks like under the stage itself! But its almost impossible for him to get there...

Normal stance - He is kinda nervous, bouncing a bit like Falco. He occasionally looks around him mischeviously.
Hurt - His glasses become round, and his mouth is wide open, arms stretched out.
Walk - Moves his feet at a slow pace leaning slightly back, eyes closed.
Run - Jogs bouncing slightly with each step. His arms move forward and back and he's leaning a bit more back.
Dash - He now leans forward and his arms are straight in front of him hands open, as if he wants to chase someone.
1st jump - His legs are positioned like Mario's the left on bended in front of him and the right one behind. His arms are high in the air and they move slightly back as he jumps. He uses his boot rockets to help him out.
2nd jump - He pushes his arms down powerfully, and bends forward a bit spinning once slowly. He uses his boot rockets here too.
Crouch - His crouch is like Mario's but he can't bend that forward only bending his head. His arms are on his ears.
Crawl - He crawls like a baby facing forward and moving as fast as Yoshi's crawl.
Wall Cling - He uses 4 suction cups on his hands and feet to stick to the wall.
Wall - Climb - He simply climbs up with his suction cups leaning left and right as he does so.

Standard Combo

A: Wrench Whack
Swings a wrench from over his head getting the foe in the head, his feet getting off the ground as he hits.
Info: It has a long hitstun. Also, its his only A attack and its slight ending lag makes it bad for a combo starter but a great combo finisher since it has no initial lag.
Mid Range-No knockback-6%

Dash Attack: Boot Boost
He gets his boots of the ground and gets into a "superman" position with both hands still open in front of him. The rockets on his boots then turn on, blasting him forward a bit.
Info: He travels a Stage builder block (SBB from now on). Has no initial lag but some ending lag since he rolls forward after the move taking him behind the foe, which can be useful to lead into a smash or some other move.
Good Range-Mid Knockback-8%

Tilts

Forward: Wimp Fury
His head turns around facing the camera and leaning back. His eyes are closed and he rapidly swings his arms up and down in front of him.
Info: You have to keep pressing A to keep slapping quickly. If you use this move for over 4 seconds, the move will have a lot of ending lag that sees Dexter tired and sweaty
Mid Range-No Knockback-2% each hit

Up: Chemical Drop
He's holding two chemicals (one green and one orange) and he pushes the left one high, making a drop fly over him in an arc landing in the other chemical.
Info: Has some initial lag and ending lag. Also, you can't reuse it until the drop lands in the other chemical. Although if your foe is at high percents, then Its good for juggling.
Low Range-Low Knockback-12%

Down: Bolt Throw
Throws a bolt that bounces on the ground
Info: Has no lag and can be used quickly. The bolt moves slowly 3 blocks on front of him then disappearing.
Great Range-No Knockback-5%

Aerials

Neutral: Blazing Spin
Spins once holding that tool which looks like a screwdriver that emits fire (I forget what its called)
Info: He spins slowly, and the fire does multiple hits.
Mid Range-Very Low Knockback-4% x 3/4

Forward: Wrench Spike
Holds his wrench over his head a bit behind him, then slams it powerfully in front of him, doing a flip afterwards. Similar to Yoshi's F-Smash
Info: He holds his wrench over his head for half a second and it meteor smashes foes powerfully.
Mid Range-Good Knockback-7%

Up: Propeller Swipe
Dexter gets his propeller hat on and spins it rapidly.
Info: It doesnt send him up, but it will make him float in mid-air during it if used while falling. Slight initial lag but does multiple hits.
Low Range-Mid Knockback (at the end)-2% x 5 (max)

Down: Jet Pack Slam
He puts on a jet pack and after charging, he shoots at the floor exploding when he gets there.
Info: Theres a 1 second and a half lag at the beginning for charging. He travels at a very high speed and when he gets to the ground the explosion is as big as the boom box.
Great Range-Great Knockback-10%

Back: Boot Kick
Simply kicks behind him weakly, extending his boot behind him.
Info: The kick itself is weak, but has good range and comes out immediately.
Good Range-Mid Knockback-6%

Smashes

Forward: Laser Machine
Holds a miniature version of his laser machine in his hands, and fires a poweful laser forward.
Info: It covers a gigantic area and reaches 1 Final Destination forward. The beam only appears for half a sec and does knockback upwards. But it takes 1 second to fire and after the fire he falls back for more lag.
Great Range-Good Knockback-17% 28% charged

Up: Spark Spout
Dexter suddenly raises his hands in the air quickly flashing for an instant and releasing a spout of sparks that fall around him in a fountain-like motion.
Info: Very little initial lag but some at the end. The real hit arent the sparks, but the hands. After the move, he stays in the same position until the sparks hit the ground. Also, as a side effect, if you send the foe very high with this move, then a tune plays (the one at the end of his cartoon intro). Comes out pretty fast for such a powerful move but only hits foes on top of him unless its Bowser or DK.
Mid Range-Great Knockback-10% 15% charged

Down: Chemical Failure
He tries to carefully pour a drop of one chemical into the other but misses and the drop explodes in his face.
Info - Has TONS of lag both at the beginning and at the end. Infact when it explodes his face burns up and he shakes to turn back to normal. Also, the move deals Dexter himself 3% (no knockback) thus making it only useful in certain circumstances (like after the foe has tripped with the D-tilt)
Good Range-Great Knockback-18% 25% charged

Specials

Neutral Special: Remote Shock

Dexter gets out his remote thingy (above) and presses the button that causes an electric explosion in a random part of the stage.
Info: The explosion has a two stage builder block radius and causes multiple electric hits. Takes half a second to execute but there is no ending lag. While it may seem hard to hit with this, the explosion is gigantic making it very useful in free for alls but less in 1 on 1s. Anyway the location of the explosion is completely random from high in the sky to under the stage although its always inside the screen. If a foe is caught in the shock, then he will get form 1 hit to 6 hits and then be sent flying in a fashion similar to Ganons up-b.
Great Range-Good Knockback-5% x 6 (Max)

Side Special: Robot
Dexter bends back slightly and points forward like Phoenix Wright making a robot appear that runs forward pushing foes off stage.
Info: The robot itself is as high as Bowser and doesn't trap the foes like Piplup, but simply pushes them. The Robot goes off stage leaving the foe into a gimpable position. When being pushed you can simply jump out but its pretty tall and the robot constantly whamming you makes it even harder. So maybe the best way to escape is to break the robot, if you have time. The Robot has 20% stamina and doesn't get knockback. The robot moves at a speed of two stagebuilder blocks a second. During this move, Dexter is free to move. Almost no lag both at the start and at the end of the move.
Great Range-0 Knockback-0%

Up Special: Teleportal

You must first press up-B on the ground to build a portal. Then When recovering press Up-B and you'll teleport to the portal you placed.
Info: It takes 3 seconds to build the portal which sees Dexter turning some bolts with his wrench. The portal will then stay there until you teleport to it. Cannot be placed in the air. When teleporting to it Dexter spins once (he is vulnerable during this so foes can cancel the teleportation) then disappears in a flash of light reappearing immediately at the portal. Foes can break the portal with a big 35% damage.
Infinite Range-0 knockback-0%

Down Special: Contraptions
This move does 2 different things if used in the air or on the ground:

Ground: Dexter builds a machine in 3 seconds which looks like a big cube. This cube keeps releasing small electricity sparks every 2 seconds which travel rapidly on the floor, one on the left and one on the right sticking to the stage like Hot Heads. They disappear when they meet. These have a pretty long hitstun and push the foe back giving Dex more space. Has 20% stamina and only 1 can be on screen.
Varying Range-Very low knockback-4% each

Air: Dexter places a machine which looks like a circular robotic head with spikes around it. If a foe gets within almost one stagebuilder block from the machine, then a robotic arm reaches out, grabbing the foe and pulling him in powerfully against the spikes. Has 15% stamina and only 1 can be on screen.
Mid Range-Low Knockback-8%

FINAL SMASH: Dexo-robo 2000
Dexter builds the Dexo-robo 2000 in 5 seconds using his wrench and other tools. When completed he gets in from his foot and walks around using tons of weapons. The robot itself is as tall as the horizontal length of Final Destinations platform. He can fly slowly by holding the jump button and has 3 attacks:

Laser - He shoots a laser from his eyes after a one second lag. He can hold the laser on and move it up and down at will for a maximum of 4 seconds. Hold A to use this. Infinite Range-Low Knockback-Multiple 5% hits

Missiles - Opens his hands in front of him and releases one missile from each hand. These follow the foe spinning and explode when they hit something or someone matching that of the Boom Box. You have to wait for them to explode before reusing it. Has 2 second lag to shoot them. Press B to use this. Infinite Range-Great Knockback-15%

Detachable Fists - Holds his fists in front of him and they detach from the arms. They go in a straight line but you can change the direction when about to do the attack. They move pretty fast and can only be used once. Press A+B (or whatever you use to do smash attacks) to use this. Infinite Range-Excellent Knockback-30%
This final smash lasts 12 seconds.

Grabs

Grab: Dexter moves these two control sticks in his hands and 2 mechanical arms come out of his back and grab a foe in the range of 2 Stagebuilder blocks. Comes out pretty slowly for a grab, taking half a second.

Grab attack: Squeeze
Simply squeezes the foe harder with the arms. - 4%

U-Grab: Jet Pack flight
Slowly flies up tilting left and right but doesnt get very high at all, then falls backwards at top speed still holding the foe exploding when he hits the ground. Can become a Dexicide if you use it close to the ledge.
Good Knockback-9%

F-Grab: Acro-kick
Spins counter-clockwise extending his boot far in front of him kicking the foe forward. He then finishes the single spin stopping in the crawl position.
Good Knockback-7%

D-Grab: Screwdriver
Dexter throws the foe on the floor and drills a screwdriver at them (ugh). The foe will bounce slightly after the move as a result of the downward knockback.
Low Knockback-2% x 5

B-grab: Arc Squish
Swings the foe over his head, behind him powerfully slamming him against the floor behind him. Can actually be a hard chaingrab if after you use it, you sidestep back and reuse it, but its very hard since Dexters grab is so slow.
Low Knockback-8%

Situationals
Ledge Attack under 100% - Dexter front flips into the air and slams the foe in the head with his wrench. Good Range - Mid Knockback - 8%
Ledge Attack over 100% - Dexter pushes himself up, shaking his feet. Once pushed up, he falls forward onto the stage weakly squishing those underneath. Low Range - Low Knockback - 5%
Rise up Attack - Dexter charges his head back for half a second, then headbutts forward frontflipping and landing on his feet. Low Range - Good Knockback - 9%

Extras

Taunts

Up Taunt: Points at the air squeezing his eyes closed, and yells "Get out of my laboratory!"

Side Taunt: Takes off his glasses and wipes them with a napkin.

Down taunt: Scratches his chin and looking around going "Hmmm"

Entrance

Bounces to the stage in his bubble ball.

Victory Poses

1. He bows elegantly.

2. He says "Don't thank me, thank science" looking at the sky with his hands high above him.

3. He says "Well, back to work" and grabs a piece of metal and starts turning a bolt on it with his wrench.

Alt Colors

Kirby Hat
Kirby gets his glasses on.

Codec Conversation
Snake: Hey, thats Dexter!
Colonel: Thats right Snake. How do you know him?
Snake: He's from my favorite childhood cartoon!
Colonel: Oh I see. Wait... Uh, Snake how old are you?
Snake: 34. Why?
Colonel: They made that show in 1996...so you were....22 when it came out!
Snake: Um...gotta go bye!

Playstyle
Dexter's stats suck badly since he's such a whizz kid which in Wikipedian means "someone who is very intelligent but lacks in physical strength."
All of Dexter's strength resides in his moves, where he uses tons of strange contraptions to win giving him a unique playstyle.
His lack of KO moves though makes gimping the best way to win. But with moves like Robot or Contraptions he does a great job doing so.
His moves are all pretty laggy but they're all worth it. Because of this Dexter often needs space to execute his best moves so heres where his ground Contraption comes in giving Dex space until the foe is able to destroy the annoying machine. The Robot can help give him space too pushing foes away.
Also, with his unique wall-climb technique (it rhymes!), he can stay away from his foes and use his laggy moves in mid-air.

SSE Role
In the SSE Dexter always works completely alone. He's on the good side but he wants to fight the bad alone. The first time you encounter him, is when Samus and Pikachu are in that lab. They find Dexter during the end and battle him. After turning him into a trophy they make him reappear, and he flies away with his jetpack only stopped by Ridley who fights all three.
After that he still works alone and decides to stay in the lab and in a later level, Roaders invade the lab and Dexter has to fight his way out of the lab.

Stage: The Laboratory

^the red lines indicate the solid ground. There are no pass-through platforms.
The stage is not so and matches FD more or less. Its walk-off and has 3 hazards:

The Machine is the big box on the right. You can break it with 50% damage (after that it won't reappear) and you can walk on it too. But the real thing is that round antenna on top. It will occasionally glow electricity and you'll see these tiny lightning-shaped things that appear and disappear around it. Its completely random and is pretty common. Has long hitstun Low Range - No Knockback - 8% each zap.

The Shield Capsule is that capsule on the left. As the name suggests, it will act as a shield. Initially, it's transparent but as soon as someone gets inside, it solidifies and will protect the one inside until it breaks. It takes 30% to break and after 10 seconds it fixes itself. CAN be broken from the inside and the outside. Although it protects you (if you are inside) from enemy attacks, it protects them too from you, since you can't attack them from inside. So its not a good thing to be iniside it unless the foe is doing a FS (Samus's FS and Mario's FS are an example)

The Grab-a-tron is that yellow robotic arm on the right. You see that switch I circled in yellow? If you hit it with some kind of crouching move (like Dexter's) then that arm will come in and slowly follow a targeted foe which never is the activator. It moves very slowly but can reach anywhere. Its only problem is that you can break it with 1 single physical hit although it's not that easy. Anyway, once the arm gets someone, that someone is done for as the arm grabs him and takes him off stage. Although you can easily break it (even once someone was caught freeing him), you might want to make it grab your foe. This means if you get behind your foe (even the activator) the arm will get him instead. It can be stopped by the Shield Capsule. In this case it will break the capsule and break itself too.

Assist Trophy: Deedee

Deedee interferes! She will simply dance around the stage doing pirouettes, jumps spins and waht noht without actually following foes. She's high 3 Dexters and 1 Pikmin cut in half. You won't get hurt by touching her when she's not "attacking" but you will when she's doing one of these 3 dance moves:

Pirouette - She'll hop into the air and stop in mid-air spinning rapidly with one foot sticking out and the other one retracted, her hands over her head in an arc shape. Its impossible to count how many spins she does but it lasts about 2 seconds. Good Range - Excellent Knockback - 15% (single hit)

Mid-air Split - As the name suggests, she hops into the air and stretches both legs on both sides slowly with her arms that help her balance. Great Range - Mid Knockback - 8%

Tap - Simply hops and taps both feet together in mid-air after some slight lag. Usually precedes the stronger moves. Very Low Range - Very Low Knockback - 5%

She has practically no intelligence, except the fact that she has a 80% chance of turning around at the edge. She will fall down from platforms though. She doesn't follow her foes, since she only cares about dancing and thus will not turn around if you're behind her. The order of her attacks is random but some are more rare and others are not depending from their strength. She'll disappear after 15 seconds.

Please comment!

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Dexter looks good at a skim. Granted, the wrench attacks seem a little generic, but you've definitley put effort into this move set, so I can only complain so much

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Ahhh Dexter, i used to watch that show XD

Anyway, i think this is your best moveset yet Akiak. There are too many generic wrench attacks IMO, but still, it's an above average moveset IMO.

Good job.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
That's a big improvement from some of your others, Akiak. Probably your best yet.

Oooh, I just picked up a piece of MYM Trivia!!

What three users had the highest number of posts in the thread for Make Your Move 2.0?

Need a Hint?
They all have something in common.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
People are leaving. It is pretty sad. It is almost enough to demoralize us Primids. I can't say who will be the successor of the thread, but I must say I wouldn't be so excited for MYM 5.0 if all the Sandbags and regular Primids were gone. Would I carry on the legacy? Eff that. As vivid as my imagination is, it wouldn't even be called Make Your Move anymore.

Set Your Stage/SYS FTW
Stage: Warp Room

This stage is the warp room from Crash Bandicoot 2, but significantly enlarged to make it more playable. This is far from a viable tourney stage, being highly chaotic and something that would be impossible to get even slightly close to resembling in the stage builder.

The first warp room you'll be in will look relatively normal, the theme of it looking as if it's made of wood. In the middle of the stage is a giant platform (Embedded into the ground, but it looks different then rest of the flooring), and there are several portals in the background to the various levels of Crash Bandicoot 2, which do nothing more then look pretty. On the sides of the arena though are two massive portals which you can be knocked into, which is the main way you KO people in this part of the stage, as most of the upward KO area is blocked off by a roof. There is a big cut out for the giant platform embedded in the middle of the stage to go through in the cieling though, which you can use to star KO people. The warp room parts of the level have walk off edges, and this part as a whole is nothing special.

On rare occassions a generic enemy will come out from one of the portals in the background (Depending on the theme of the warp room you're in) to go into the fray, but it will pose little threat. The enemy that comes out is a turtle which can be flipped on it's back by jumping on it, rendering it helpless, and damages you by running into you for 5-6% damage and minimal knockback. You can dispose of these turtles easily with their measly 30 stamina, and if they're flipped over any attack will dispose of them, even a basic projectile.

After playing in the warp room for about 45 seconds, things start to get interesting. The giant platform comes out from it's socket in the middle, then goes up to go into the socket in the cieling. The platform goes up to it over the course of about 5 seconds, and anybody who isn't on the platform will be KOd as the stage moves on to the next phase. The platform carries the characters up to a boss fight, them appearing in a set order. You'll face the bosses in a random order, going back to a warp room after each boss for a break. Each boss has a corresponding warp room that goes with them so you can see which boss is coming up next, the warp rooms having slight changes, but the bosses of course being the main show. The order presented here of the bosses is from easiest to hardest. The cycle the stage goes through here is just an example, going from the weakest bosses to the strongest. The first boss you'll see is Ripper Roo.

Ripper Roo:

After the platform goes into the cieling from the previous stage, you'll find yourself on a giant platform with Ripper Roo's face painted on it at the bottom of a water fall (The boss arena for him from Crash Bandicoot 2). There's nothing to block off the edges unlike the picture, it just being a long river of water going in either direction that you can KO your enemies off of. The platform is slightly elevated so that it can be grabbable from the water, but just barely enough to do so. The water has a slight current to push you away from the stage to keep KOs from going on for too long (Though only around a quarter of the speed of the rushing water in Jungle Japes).

This would be just another arena if it wern't for Ripper Roo sleeping on a little throne in the background. At first he won't disturb the fight, but after 15 seconds of staying in this area he'll awaken from his slumber in annoyance. He'll have his top hat, bowtie and cane, being in his "Sir" Ripper Roo attire, and he'll proceed to pogo about the stage on his cane after being awakend. He'll lay TNT in the background as he goes back and forth accross the platform, coming closer and closer to where the characters are brawling, the counters on the TNT ticking more and more quickly as they get closer to detonation. Once Ripper Roo comes into the area the brawlers are playing, he himself will be an obstacle, doing 10-11% damage and below average knockback if he touches you or 15-16% damage and good knockback if he lands on you with his cane as he pogos about. He'll lay TNT in the area the brawlers are fighting as well, and if any single crate of TNT is hit for 30 stamina it will explode early, causing a chain reaction which cause all the other crates of TNT to explode. Each exploding crate has a hitbox twice it's size which does good knockback and 20% damage. If none of the crates of TNT are attacked, the first crate Ripper Roo layed in the background will eventually go off and cause a chain reaction of explosions, them going off one at a time, you having fair warning of when which ones will explode. This whole process takes around 25 seconds, but can be cut short by 10 if a player destroys one of the crates of TNT.

When the TNT crates explode, Ripper Roo will be caught in the explsosion, and all of his gentleman's gear will fall off, his cane, top hat, and bow tie, as he turns into his normal crazy self, letting out a maniacal laugh. After this, he'll jump off the top of the screen and remain absent for 20 seconds for the brawlers to fight in relative peace, but he'll then fall back down off the top of the screen in the throne in the background (Not having regained his gentleman's gear.). He'll start laying nitro crates instead of TNT crates this time in the same fashion as before, but these crates won't automatically explode on their own. Instead, once Ripper Roo lays nitro in the area the players are brawling in, a single touch of the nitro will cause trigger the explsosions, them doing 30% damage and even higher knockback. Ripper Roo will continue jumping about while he's waiting for somebody to blow up the nitro, doing the regular amount of damage if he jumps into someone, although now laughning maniacally and unable to hit people with his cane. If the nitro fails to blow up after 30 seconds, Ripper Roo, being the crazy guy he is, will get impatient and blow it up himself, diving head first into one of the nitro crates and setting off the chain reaction of explosions.

After the nitro phase, Ripper Roo won't respawn on the throne for 45 seconds, where he'll once again be in his "Sir" Ripper Roo outfit and the cycle will repeat. The cycle will go through 3 times before you'll move on to the next part of the stage. To transition back to the warp room, Ripper Roo's arena will slowly fade out as the screen turns into a blur that resembles the transiting phase from Castle Siege, but with a green color scheme. The giant platform that you used to ride to Ripper Roo's boss fight will be here, and the rest of the ground here isn't solid, meaning the platform is the arena you have to fight in. This stage transitioning phase lasts 30 seconds, giving by far the most peaceful moment of the stage.
When the time's up, anybody not on the platform will be eliminated as you enter the next warp room, the platform going up into the socket of a warp room in an indentical shape of the last one, only now with an icy theme.

The most notable change of the icy warp room is that the floor is solid ice, being very slippery, resembling the terrain the summit stage the Ice Climbers share. The enemy for the icy warp room isn't an actual enemy that you can attack. A giant polar bear will rear it's head out from one of the three portals in the background and snort angrily, giving fair warning, then will chomp in front of, doing 35% damage and massive knockback to anything he sinks his teeth into. This stage hazard is very powerful, but has small range and is very predictable. Icicles will also sometimes fall from the roof of this warp room on rare occassion, doing 15% damage and average knockback. There's good warning of the icicles as they slowly grow over time, them shining before they fall, but they drop down at a massive speed once they fall. After 45 seconds in this warp room, you'll move on to meet the next boss, Dingodile.

Dingodile:

Upon coming up out of the warp room, you'll find yourself in Dingodile's boss arena from Crash Bandicoot Warped, it being an enclosed icy cave. The area the fight takes place in is extended in this stage, there being no walls unlike the traditional boss arena, this stage having walk off edges for it's method of KOs. The cieling is thankfully higher then the limits of the stage, meaning star KOs are still possible as normal. The terrain is snow rather then ice, meaning the stage thankfully isn't slippery.

This would be your regular every day stage if not for Dingodile (Who says his signature line "Gonna make toast!" when you enter the arena.), who is in the middle of the large flat arena (Around twice the length of final destination). 3 layers of massive ice crystals will do a decent job of blocking him off from being attacked (Them not spinning around like the traditional boss fight.), and will effectively separate both sides of the arena, you having to jump over Dingodile and the deadly massive crystals to get to the other side, it being very hard for characters with bad recoveries. If you land on one of the spiky tips of the crystals, you'll be dealt above average upwards knockback and 25% damage.

Characters with bad recoveries literally can't jump over the entire length of the crystals, and must land on Dingodile in the middle, using him as a stepping stone to regain their jumps to make it to the other side. Once Dingodile is jumped on, he'll fall over as a "smack" sound is heard, and the pack on his back powering his bazooka will start flashing and beeping in the same fashion as if he were hit in his traditional boss fight. The pack will proceed to explode 5 seconds later, causing a massive explsosion that has an area of effect that reaches out as far as the crystals. Anybody caught in the explosion will be dealt 32% damage and large knockback, making it high priority to avoid, the explosion also destroying the crystals.

After the explosion, Dingodile will be covered in char and lay there for around 10 seconds, recovering from the attack, then get up and shake off the char, annoyed. New crystals will fall down from the cieling to replace the old ones, anybody hit by the sudden fast falling crystals being dealt 25% damage and good knockback. This process must repeat 4 times before Dingodile is defeated and you move on to the next boss, each "hit" not taking as long as the other bosses.

Dingodile himself, of course, does far more then just sit there inbetween the ice crystals, waiting to be pounced upon. He regularly fires out shots from his bazooka in various forms, the most common one being a beam. He'll fire the beam straight to the right or left at random, it going along the entire length of the ground on that side of the stage and lasting for 3 seconds. Dingodile has to fire through the crystals protecting him to do this, and his heated bazooka ray will cut down the length of the crystals by the size of his bazooka beam (One fifth of the crystal). IN addition to the crystals being easier to jump over, they'll also lose a fifth of their damage and knockback if you land on their tips. If Dingodile completely destroys all his crystals on both sides in this fashion, new ones will fall from the cieling as if Dingodile exploded from being jumped on.

Another of Dingodile's attacks is firing flame shots up out of his bazooka directly upwards off the top of the screen in mass, one at a time. Players can be hiy by them if they're jumping over Dingodile, but this of course is rather unlikely. The shots will then proceed to rain down off the top of the screen on both sides of the icy arena, them coming down at a fast pace, although still only one at a time like when he fired them upwards. Anyone hit by any of the shots is dealt 11% damage and below average knockback, it not being that much of a threat although being rather annoying to dodge.

To prevent this phase from going on forever, if nobody jumps on top of Dingodile to deal a "Hit" to him, he'll use the backpack as a jetpack after 60 seconds, flying up above his normal position. He'll fire one of his beams directly at one of the players on the stage out of his bazooka at random, it doing the same amount of damage, size of the beam, and knockback from his normal bazooka beam attack. He'll chase them around with the beam after firing it, moving it around slowly. After 5 seconds of this, Dingodile's bazooka will stop firing and he'll shake it around angrily, trying to get it to fire, then his jetpack will putter out, making the pre explosion noises and then proceeding to blow up as he lands on the ground from overuse of his bazooka and jet pack, it being counted as one of the 4 "hits" on him.

After defeating Dingodile, you'll go into the portal phase on the platform again like after you defeated Ripper Roo with the swirling green background. One of the portals in the background is replaced by a giant clock which matches the time your Wii is set to, ticking about. Every 5 minutes, a cuckoo bird will come out of the clock and into the playing field, damaging anything it hits as it springs out on it's platform for 25% damage and good knockback, then getting brought back inside the clock. The background isn't a wall in this warp room, and is instead clear glass. Outside through the glass you can see a clear sunny day if the time is between 6 AM and 6 PM, lightning up the arena well, or you'll see the stars and moon if it's 6 PM or later, giving the arena a dark look. Once you leave this time themed warp room, you'll find yourself up against the next boss, N. Tropy.

N. Tropy:

You'll find yourself in N. Tropy's boss arena from Crash Bandicoot Warped after taking the platform out through the top of the time warp room. You'll all spawn on a platform around the size of battlefield on the left, while N. Tropy is off on a platform of the same size at the opposite side of the arena on the right. There's a massive chasm inbetween you and N. Tropy, large enough that not even Pit could make it accross (Unless he had a bunny hood or was knocked part of the way accross, but you get the idea.). The screen is zoomed out a massive amount to show both N. Tropy and your characters fighting, resembling the maximum amount the Great Fox can be zoomed out in Melee. The clocks ticking in the background once again match your Wii's time settings, although these clocks don't affect the battle and you can't see outside, so this hardly matters.

N. Tropy will fire projectiles from his platform at you while you fight, trying to incinerate you out of his time twisting arena. He'll fire beams from his boss fight, that, unlike Dingodile's beams, face horizontally rather then vertically, coming up on your character like a wave of death. These beams do only 16-17% damage and average knockback, but N. Tropy will fire them at a rather alarming pace. Some will be low to the ground to be jumepd over while others will be high right after them, requiring you to fall back down quickly from your jump to dodge them. He fires these beams in spurts, and they take a while to get over to you, meaning you have plenty of time to fight your fellow Brawlers in relative peace, although when the beams do arrive they'll require your attention (You having plenty warning). N. Tropy's other projectile is a homing fireball. N. Tropy will fire them one at a time, and they'll home in on the closest player. The fireball will switch it's course if another player becomes closer, adding a layer of strategy into trying to get your enemies hit by the attack. If hit by the fireball, you'll be dealt average knockback and 14-15% damage, as well as an additional 5% fire damage over 2 seconds.

While N. Tropy is regularly sending attacks your way, he doesn't really disrupt the fight that much with his projectiles due to his distance away from you. Every 60 seconds though, N. Tropy will simply say "Time to die!", and all the clocks in the background will start spinning around rapidly as N. Tropy seemingly casts some sort of spell with his gigantic weapon. A bridge of platforms to come over to N. Tropy appear, and the platform the characters were fighting on will shortly fall down underneath them into ruin, forcing them to go accross the bridge. The platforms will start falling down once a character has landed on them, meaning the characters must make their way to N. Tropy as quickly as possible if they wish to survive. Once the characters make their way over to N. Tropy, they can hit him with any melee attack or footstool jump off him to "get a hit" on him. The players can choose to ignore N. Tropy, but he'll then proceed to use his projectiles right next to them, making him a major threat as he constantly barrages the characters with endless attacks. Once N. Tropy is hit, a "smack" sound will indicate he's hit as he stumbles over, and he will shake his fist angrily as he proceeds to teleport away. He'll leave the fighters in peace for 30 seconds, then the platform on the opposit side will rise up again and N. Tropy will teleport in on top of it, and the cycle will repeat. N. Tropy must take 3 hits before you move on to the phase where you travel back to the warp room with the flashy green background on the warp room platform for another 30 seconds. Upon being defeated, he says his line from Crash Bandicoot Warped in his dying breath, "My time is up. . .But yours soon will be too!".

The next warp room has large amounts of gears churning in the background, as well as the floor being made out of them. Occassionally one of the gears will blow a gasket and dislodge itself, coming onto the arena and spinning accross the stage on it's side, then falling over and being a throwable item. The gear does minimal damage if it runs into you and mimics a large wheel from Wario's bike when thrown in effects of gameplay. Oil will sometimes spill out from the background as well, causing the arena the floor of the warp room to be covered in it. The oil causes the ground to be slippery like the ice warp room, but also creates the chance to randomly trip like in the real version of Brawl (In this version of Brawl, there is no random tripping. Take that, Sakurai!). The oil doesn't go away once it spawns, but you only fight in this warp room for another 45 seconds, so it doesn't really matter. Once you've spent enough time brawling here, the platform will head through the cieling of the warp room to the next Boss, N. Gin.

N. Gin:

Upon leaving the mechanical warp room, you'll find yourself in the boss arena of N. Gin from Crash Bandicoot 2. You'll be on a platform the size of final destination, while N. Gin will be in a large hovering mech in the background, regularly doing his halfway mechanical laughs as he does his attacks. His most common attack is firing up rockets up off the top of the screen in the background that will then rain down onto the playing field. The first missle will come down on the far right side, while each missle after it will land slightly to the left of it. Once a missle lands on the far left side, it'll go back to the other one. This is N. Gin's fastest attack, and the missles thankfully only do 10% damage and below average knockback. Another of N. Gin's attacks has him fire missles in the same fashion as his most common attack, but he'll instead fire 5 missles which function like Snake's side b, homing in on the nearest player. The speed, damage, and knockback of the missles matches Snake's perfectly, meaning players will be more then famaliar with them.

On rare occassions N. Gin will suddenly go down off the bottom of the screen in his mech, then come back up with a large green laser in the front of his machine. He'll go behind one third of the arena selected at random, either the middle, right, or left, then fire a massive laser then neutralizes the platform and does 36% damage massively large knockback to anyone it touches. The attack is thankfully slow and predictable, although it has a lasting effect in that it destroys part of the arena. There's more ending lag after this attack as N. Gin goes off the bottom of the screen and comes back up again to get his mech back in his normal form, meaning you won't have to deal with constant deadly attacks. The part of the arena that was destroyed will respawn after 20 seconds pass.

N. Gin will only come onto the playing field out of the background for his most deadly attack, which he'll do every 90 seconds (Although he'll wait extra time if part of the arena is currently destroyed, not doing the attack until the arena repairs itself.). He'll fly up off the top of the screen of the background, then come crashing down onto the playing field in his entire huge mech. He'll land in the middle of the arena, covering about half of it, anybody who gets crushed by the mech as it falls down getting the same effect as if they were hit by a giant missle from the mech. Players can still climb onto the mech and use it as a platform (The middle part of the platform destroyed due to N. Gin crashing down), although this will cause the terrain to be slightly slanted. N. Gin will open his cockpit, being in the dead center of the arena in the playing field, and proceed to take out two large plasma pistols. He'll fire them around wildly and rapidly, them sending out projectiles that are just like R.O.B.'s fully charged laser, them richocheting around, lasting around three times as long as R.O.B.'s lasers. In a single flurry of the attack, he'll send out 4 of these lasers on either sides in seperate angles, making for plenty of chaos. He'll have to take a break between each flurry of shots, taking time to reload. If N. Gin is hit by a footstool jump or melee attack during this time, he'll get "hit", a smack sound being heard, then proceed to close his cockpit and head back into the background, the middle of the platform respawning in 10 seconds. If no players bother to attack N. Gin while he's in this state, the missle embedded in his head will explode after 20 seconds, causing N. Gin to get "hit", keeping this phase of the stage from going on forever. After taking 3 hits, N. Gin will be defeated and you'll go back to the phase of the stage where you warp back to the warp room with the swirling green background and the giant platform.

After the warping, phase, you'll find yourself in the final warp room, it having a sewer like theme. The middle portal in the background is replaced by a pipe which spews out green acid liquid onto the arena, which very slightly pushes you to to the left like the treadmills in the electric version of Pokemon Stadium 2, but severely toned down. The acid forks at the pipe to the right and left as it comes out of the pipe, meaning if you're on the right half of the warp room you'll be pushed to the right, while visa versa goes for the left side. Sometimes the rate of the acid's speed will go up, although it's max speed is only half that of the treadmill on Pokemon Stadium 2, and it'll go back down shortly after. This is one of the more peaceful of the warp rooms, you able to have more conventional fighting inside here. After your time in here is up, you'll move on the final boss, N. Brio.

N. Brio:

The stage is like it's shown in the screenshot in the original Crash Bandicoot boss fight, but instead of walls on the sides of the arena (Which is strectched to be enlarged to the size of final destination), there are bottomless pits, and there's a single platform in the center. Sometimes (Every 30 seconds or so) acid will rize up out of the bottomless pits in a fashion like the lava on brinstar or norfair, possibly saving you from your doom if you can't recover, although it won't come up very high, only halfway up to the arena at most. More rarely (Every 3 minutes or so) the acid will rise up to flood the stage and wash you off in a tidal wave, although the actual amount of acid that comes over the stage is relatively little, you able to avoid being washed off the stage by the acid by jumping on the platform in the middle. The acid tidal wave will cause a king of the hill competetion over the platform as the deadly waves pass, meaning you must defend the platform at all costs.

N. Brio himself will be in the background (On a slight pedestal to avoid the acid tidal waves), unable to be attacked on a regular basis, much like N. Gin. First he'll throw a single potion at every player's position, one at a time, these potions causing small explsosions the size of Toon Link's bombs. These potions deal 13-14% damage and below average knockback. After having thrown one of these potions at every player, he'll throw the potions more quickly, but not aim at the actual players this time, just throwing them around randomly. Sometimes the explsosion of the potions will be delayed before they explode, causing confusion. If the potions don't hit anyone, they'll create a living entity of slime. The slimes will slowly patrol the stage back and forth accross the stage, unaffected by tidal waves, and having enough intelligence to not waltz off the edge. If a slime touches you, you'll be briefly stunned and dealt 4-5% damage, although they're easily destroyed by a single attack. After N. Brio throws potions for 30 seconds, any slimes still alive will come together in the center of the stage to form a humanoid shape. The slimes will go into the shape of a random character (Although it will never be Donkey Kong for reasons detailed later), and will then act as an enemy hostile to all players. The more slimes that were able to form together, the stronger the character is. To have the strength of a full character, all the potions that N. Brio throws must becomes slimes and must not be destroyed. So on average, the slime character will be very weak, only slightly more durable then an alloy in multi man brawl. The slime characters can not use any items.

Once the slime character is destroyed, N. Brio takes action himself more directly. He'll take out a potion with a vile red liquid then proceed to chug it down. N. Brio will hold his throat as if he were choking, then let out his signature sinister laugh and his eyes twitch rapidly as he transforms into his monstrous form like in his boss fight, it being somewhat of Dr. Jenkyl/Mr. Hide transformation. Once N. Brio undergoes the transformation, he'll come onto the playing field out of the background to attack, beating his chest. N. Brio will act as a giant Donkey Kong clone (Although obviously looking very different) and wreak havoc on the stage. N. Brio has permanant superarmor and thus cannot be KOd except by exploting the dumb computer AI, although he'll respawn instantly if the AI somehow messes up. N. Brio's computer AI level while in this form depends on how many "hits" he's taken. If he hasn't taken any hits, he'll be level 3, if he's taken one hit he'll be level 6, and if he's taken two hits (thus needing only one more to be defeated) he'll be level 9. N. Brio's transformation thankfully only lasts a mere 15 seconds, limiting the amount of havoc he can perform. Like his slime minions, N. Brio cannot use any items -- picture if he suddenly pulled out some bongos from the smash ball! Once the transformation is over, N. Brio will go into the background and go back to the center of the stage on his pedestal, holding his head in pain from the transformation, birds swirling around his head in a cartoon like fashion. N. Brio won't resume throwing potions for another 45 seconds, and takes the usual 3 hits to defeat.

Once N. Brio is defeated, you'll go into the usual warp area with the green swirling background as you warp back to the first warp room for Ripper Roo, the cycle finally repeating itself (This is just an example of a possible order though, it's random which bosses you see, although each boss will always have their respective warp room before them to warn you.). To see everything in this stage, you'll have to play a long match, as a 2 minute match wouldn't even let you see much of the Ripper Roo phase. This is a great stage for long matches, it always being varied. While there are occassional chaotic parts of the stage, they're rather brief and the attacks are quite predictable, allowing you to still have a good fight with your opponnents.

Music:
-Ripper Roo Boss Fight (Crash Bandicoot 2)
-Dingodile Boss Fight (Crash Bandicoot Warped)
-N. Tropy Boss Fight (Crash Bandicoot Warped)
-N. Tropy Boss Fight (Crash Bandicoot: N. Tranced)
-N. Gin Boss Fight (Crash Bandicoot 2)
-N. Brio Boss Fight (Crash Bandicoot)
-Tiny Boss Fight (Crash Bandicoot 2)
-Hot Air Skyway (Crash Team Racing)
-Medieval Mash (Crash Bash)
-Cortex Boss Fight (Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex)
-Oxide Station (Crash Team Racing) (Only here due to his space station being in the SSE, where this music is played)

CHECK AND MATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom