• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Raphael is almost done. I just want to add a few tweeks and extras before I post him. Expect him by tonight!

Also I've decided on the next character I will portray, and he is a dozy of retro awesomeness. If you Recognize him, kudoz to you.

He looks like a character from Thundercats.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Could someone please give me a review of my submission besides "It lacks a picture"?
Hmmm... well it looks good so far. I would add some BB Code, like bolding, italicizing, underlining, and coloring some things, because it is hard to read and distinguish between sections and it's hard to read a whole wall of white text. If you do that, add a picture, and get a tad more detail on things such as his Down B, you will be solid. I haven't played a Sonic game sence the Genesis, so I have no idea how true Tails is to character.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
<He is a special kind of guy (from the song =P)!!! The Dragonfly of the Superhero movie joins the Brawl!!!!!>

~Description~
The Dragonfly is the star of the superhero movie (which apparently according to most critics sucked, but i personally enjoyed it XD). His secret identity is Rick Riker, a loser teenager who had only one friend, and had a crush on a girl (who i forgot the name lol.) They were visiting a science labratory, when all of a sudden, a mutated Dragonfly escapes and bites Rick. Soon, with that same Dragonfly bite, he started to feel weird with some sickness. When that same sickness was gone, Rick started developing super powers. He could climb on walls with ease, super strength and all that crap. The only thing he couldn't do was....fly.

~Stats~
Power: 6
Running: 7
Attack speed: 7
Weight: 3
Falling Speed: 3
First Jump: 4.5
Second Jump: 5.5
Range: 4.5
Wall Climb: yes
Wall Cling: Yes
Crawl: yes
Glide: no (LOL)

~Entrance~
He attempts to fly, but falls short, splating on the ground.

~Animation~
Standard: He stands there, in a ready fighting pose
Animation pose: He may look to the sky, looking a bit emo, but soon shakes it off.
Dodge: He sidesteps out of the way.
Roll: He rolls out of the way here as well like how any character can
Air Dodge: He doesn't look afraid, and closes his eyes, not caring, and dodges out of the stage.
First jump: Dragonfly jumps like any other character.
Second jump: Wings shortly sprout from his back, but unfortunately, disappear right after
Running: He runs straight in, hands moving.
Shield: He blocks with both his arms, but don't worry. Remember: He ain't wearing diamonds

~B Attacks~

Standard B -- Throw of the ring -- The Dragonfly, looking a bit emo, will have a ring on his hand. After saying, "I'm not a superhero....i'm nobody!!" He'll throw the ring in the forward direction diagonally downwards. It will bounce off the floor, now going to hit in a random direction. The direction the ring will be shooting at is completely random, even if it's left or right, or up. It cannot go down, fortunately, since it was bouncing from the ground. It takes a while for it to even bounce the ground though, however it's not that slow, and it only takes a short second for the ring to launch from the Dragonfly's hand. The range for this move is that first, it touches the ground around 2 stage builder blocks in front of the Dragonfly. The bounce that happens, when it's done touching the ground of course, will go about as far as 2 stage builder blocks. So overall, it has the chance to travel up to 4 stage builder blocks :bee:.

The ring throw itself is not very powerful. It's decent, but nothing special. It can deal off 15% damage with ok knockback to the opponent. It's not a very powerful move, but it can stop opponent's from reaching near the Dragonfly. The ring soon returns to the Dragonfly's hand, like a boomerang, after about 2 seconds after it's throw. If the Dragonfly fails to hit the opponent with the ring, the ring will still fly back to him, but he fails to catch it in his hand, and it accidently hits his eye, dealing HIMSELF 10% damage, but however, seeing the ring makes him so determined to be a hero, that his speed temporaly increases by 1, and his next attack will have a 4% damage boost. Just make sure you can hit the opponent with this attack, and you should be fine, if you don't want the boosts.

Side B -- Superhero wrestle -- Remember that part when the Dragonfly's first encounter with the main villain, and he kinda wrestles with him? Yeah, that's pretty much what he's doing here. The Dragonfly will at first charge forward, with both his arms. He'll charge forward about 1 stage builder block before stopping in his tracks. The speed for this move is pretty fast, with pretty much no lag at the beginning, but some lag at the end if the Dragonfly fails to hit an opponent with this move. If he does manage to get a lock in with the opponent though, he'll grab his opponent, and not let go with both arms, now the opponent not being able to do anything, but attempt to let go.

Now it's going to be a fight between the Dragonfly and the opponent on who can button mash the A button more. If the Dragonfly wins the fight, he'll push the opponent forward, dealing off 20% damage, with the opponent laying on the ground now. If the opponent wins this game of tug of war, the opponent will push the Dragonfly to the ground, with the Dragonfly himself being hurt with 5% damage, and now is laying on the ground. While saying this though, he'll utter a random quote about they paying for there crimes to each character. He'll say:

Brawl cast:

Mario: "You'll pay Mario for your crimes, at all those times you stepped on all those poor Goombas!!!"

Link: "You'll pay Link for all those times you bombed all those Dodongos!!!"

DK: "You're time is up DK!!! You'll pay for all those times you stole those bananas from those little kids!!!"

Pikachu: "You are going to pay for shocking Ash Ketchum all the time!!! You know that now he has a strange electric disease now?!"

Yoshi: "You're going to pay for all those times you broke those eggs!!! There could have been kids in there dude!!!"

Peach: "You're going to pay for all those times you forced Mario to rescue you!! Stop getting kidnapped already!!!"

Zelda: "You're going to pay for all those times you forced Link to get caught up in all of your troubles!!!"

Samus/Zamus: "People have to pay sometime Samus!!! Stop making me question your gender!!!!"

Jigglypuff: "I really don't know why you're here, but you're going to pay for causing all those people to go to sleep with your singing!!!"

Captain Falcon: "Sorry, but you're going down!!!! You'll pay for all those times you made fanboys think you're manly!!"

Luigi: "You'll pay for being the biggest wuss known to mankind!!!!"

Marth: "You'll pay for making me think you were a girl!!!"

Ike: "You'll pay for being the best Fire Emblem lord in the entire series!!! That spot belongs to Hector!!!"

Ness: "You'll pay for having the most weirdest face i ever seen!!!!"

Game and Watch: "You'll pay for making it hard to hit you!!!!!"

Fox: "You'll pay for making it only Final destination and no items!!!!"

Falco: "You'll pay for not sharing some of your bread with the others!!!"

Wolf: "You'll pay for making not making me do that!!!"

Toon Link: "You'll pay for making me now think that the real Link is ten times cooler!!"

Ganondorf: "You'll pay for all those times you tried to conquer the world with the power of the triforce!!!"

MYM Characters:

Trunks: "You'll pay for being the coolest Dragon Ball Z character in the show!!! That spot belongs to Vegeta!!!"

Ilyana: "You'll pay for being hungry all the time!!!! Just eat and eat, and don't stop eating!!!!"

Gaara: "You'll pay for all those times you used sand to kill people!!! Seriously, who uses sand as a weapon?"

Dimentio: "You'll pay for constantly confusing Paper Mario with your Dimension shifting!!"

Sam Lionheart: "You'll pay for attempting to replace your father's place, although you are WWWAAAAYYY cooler than him!!" Just kidding Chris :p

Megaman: "You'll pay for ripping off my powers with your standard special. You jerk!"

Electrode: "I hate you so much!! You'll pay just because Voltorb is WWAAAAYYY cooler!!!"

Downwards B -- Summoning mutated Dragonflies!!! -- The Dragonfly will let out a small whistle for this move. As soon as he's finished the whistle call, there is a one second wait. There is a one of two chance for something to happen. Soon, a random insect genetically mutated dragonfly will be right next to our super hero to use. There is also a 50% chance that nothing happens. Just pray that doesn't happen, cause then you'll be wide open for a direct attack. If you're lucky though, the dragonfly will appear, and you can use it (sort of) like a weapon and projectile.

With the dragonfly insect ready to be at use, the hero Dragonfly is ready to shoot out a projectile. As soon as you hit the downwards B button, the dragonfly insect will shoot forward from where the Dragonfly is facing, in a very fast movement. It's a really fast projectile, so there is practically no lag at the beginning of this move, but there is a bit of lag at the end. The range for this move is pretty far as it can cover 3/5ths of Final destination. If it manages to hit the opponent, it can deal off 8% damage, but no knockback other than flinching. It looks pretty weak right? Actually there is something else to it. Since the dragonfly insect was a mutated one, it will latch upon itself to the opponent's neck. With it's bite, the opponent is now temporaly a Dragonfly character clone!! This is useful against opponents who don't like to use the Dragonfly, or you just want to fight against a Dragonfly fighting Pikachu. I'll call it "Dragachu."

Upwards B -- He can't even fly!!! The Dragonfly, after saying the lines, "I'm ready to do this. I know i can fly!!!" He leaps proudly into the air, and all of a sudden, small wings start sprouting on his back. The Dragonfly cheers by saying, "I did it!!! I can fly!!!" Unfortunately he falls short, and the wings disappear. The Dragonfly freaks out desperately, but falls down. Straight down. The recovery is a bad one, as it only reaches about 2 stage builder blocks upwards. Not only that, this is not an attacking move, so the Dragonfly has no hope of defending himself. Just be aware of what the opponent might do and you should be fine.

~Standard A attacks~

Standard A - "My hand is stuck!!!!" The Dragonfly will throw his palm toward, attempting to hit the opponent. Unfortunately, his hand is practically stuck on the opponent's body, with now the Dragonfly, hopelessly not being able to do anything, except cause 4% damage, with absolutely no knockback, not even flinching. The range for this move is pretty much anyone in front of the Dragonfly, and the speed for this move is pretty fast, with pretty much no lag happening. The dragonfly has now one of his hands stuck on the opponent, forcing the dragonfly to finish the AAA combo (unless the opponent shakes him off by button mashing.)

AA -- "Now both my hands are stuck!!!" The Dragonfly will throw his other palm on the opponent, but unfortunately, now THAT hand is now stuck to the opponent. Now the Dragonfly can't hopelessly do anything with his hands with them being stuck on the opponent, but finish the combo. The dragonfly MUST have hit the previous A attack before continuing on with this attack. The speed for this move is very fast, with pretty much the same as any other AAA combo. If he manages to hit with this attack, it deals off 4% damage with absolutely no knockback, not even flinching. The dragonfly has now BOTH of his hands stuck on the opponent, forcing the dragonfly to finish the AAA combo (unless the opponent shakes him off by button mashing.)

AAA -- "MY HANDS ARE FINALLY FREE!!!!" The Dragonfly, with having no option left, uses both his legs and feet, to kick himself off the opponent, in order to free himself. The dragonfly must have hit the opponent with the previous attack, in order to work out this next attack. The speed for this move is a bit worse than his previous attacks at the beginning, but it's still fast move, though the Dragonfly ends with a bit of lag at the end, landing on the ground afterwards. If the Dragonfly manages to hit this attack on the opponent, it can deal off 5% damage, with little knockback done to the opponent. The Dragonfly is now free from anyone of his hands being attached to the opponent, but falls flat on his bum

Side Tilt -- Throwing you forward -- The Dragonfly will throw one of his arms forward. The range for this move is pretty bad, since it only covers pretty much only in front of him. The speed for this move is very fast. with pretty much no lag at the beginning, but if the Dragonfly misses with this move, there is a bit of lag there. The Dragonfly MUST have hit the opponent with the arm forward, before being able to use this next attack. With the opponent now stuck on the Dargonfly's sticky hand, the Dragonfly will then throw his opponent forward. sending them away with 10% damage, with ok knockback. This is useful if you just want the opponent to be stuck on the Dragonfly's hand, and you want a fast attack

Up tilt -- Force to drag you upwards -- The Dragonfly will throw one of his arms upwards this time. The range for this move is pretty bad, since it only covers pretty much only in front of him, but this time a little bit more upwards. The speed for this move is very fast. with pretty much no lag at the beginning, but if the Dragonfly misses with this move, there is a bit of lag there. The Dragonfly MUST have hit the opponent with the arm upwards, before being able to use this next attack. With the opponent now stuck on the Dargonfly's sticky hand, the Dragonfly will then throw his opponent upwards, sending them away into the upwards direction with 12% damage, with ok knockback. This is useful if you just want the opponent to be stuck on the Dragonfly's hand, and you want a fast attack

Down tilt -- Bringing you down -- The Dragonfly will throw one of his arms downwards this time :bee:. The range for this move is pretty bad, since it only covers pretty much only in front of him, but this time, it's a bit more down. The speed for this move is very fast. with pretty much no lag at the beginning, but if the Dragonfly misses with this move, there is a bit of lag there. The Dragonfly MUST have hit the opponent with the arm downwards, before being able to use this next attack. With the opponent now stuck on the Dragonfly's sticky hand, the Dragonfly will then throw his opponent straight to the downwards, sending them away with 10% damage, and now they lay hopelessly on the ground. This is useful if you just want the opponent to be stuck on the Dragonfly's hand, and you want a fast attack

Dash Attack -- Sticky palms -- The Dragonfly will dash forward for a moment. Then he will throw both his arms forward. and if they manage to hit an opponent, since the Dragonfly's hand are so sticky, they can't exactly cause knockback to the opponent, but instead, they push the opponent forward about 2 stage builder blocks. The speed for this move is really fast, since there is practically no lag at the beginning, but if he misses with this move, there is above average lag here, as he stops in his tracks too late. The range for this move is kinda good. The Dragonfly extends his hands only in front of him, but since he's dashing while doing this move, it makes up for it. It can reach about 1 and 1/2 of a stage builder block. If ha manages to hit someone with this move, it can dish out a 10% damage, and pushing the opponent about 2 stage builder blocks forward. No knockback here.

~Smashes~

Side Smash -- Wall attack -- The Dragonfly will run forwards for the beginning, and he runs about 2 stage builder blocks forward. Soon, a random brick wall will appear in front of him, and what's this? He'll use his dragonfly powers to climb and attach to the wall, and then, with his back on the wall, will do a spin kick, all around him...sideways. The range is pretty good for the Dragonfly, seeing how he runs 2 stage builder blocks forward at the beginning of this smash attack. When he attaches himself to the random brick wall, he attacks what is behind him with his spin kick, so the opponent has to be behind for this move to hit....in a way. The speed for this move is above average lag at the beginning, seeing how he runs forward with this smash attack before launching the attack, and he ends with a bit of lag at the end, when the brick wall disappears and the Dragonfly falls to the ground. This smash attack can deliver 15% damage with good knockback uncharged, and 18% damage, with great knockback fully charged. Useful for getting behind the opponent (when he is running, he has super armor frames and passes right through the opponent), and then attacking right back.

Up Smash -- "I'm not wearing diamonds!!" The Dragonfly, will at first say, "I'm not wearing diamonds!" He will then leap into the air, do some sort of cool matrix move, and fall back to the ground. It looks like he's trying to avoid some attacks by jumping and then flipping horizontally while doing it :p. The range for this move reaches above the Dragonfly easily, as he jumps pretty high before doing the matrix move. The speed for this move is a bit hamperred. It has only a little bit of a start up at the beginning, so there is nothing wrong there, but at the end, he falls straight to the ground on his bum, therefore, there is a bit of lag at the end there. If the Dragonfly manages to hit an opponent with this attack, it can deal off 12-13% and ok knockback uncharged, and if this move is fully charged, it can deal off 15-16% damage with good knockback fully charged. There is also something else you can use for this move. If timed correctly, if a physical projectile (so if it's like Link's arrow or something like that), the Dragonfly can DODGE the projectiles. Overall, i pick it as my favourite smash attack.

Down smash -- water fountain bashing -- Randomly, a random water fountain will be stuck to the Dragonfly's sticky hand. The Dragonfly is thinking "Get this freaking thing off my hand!!!" Having no time to think, however, he'll randomly swing it downwards, and finally, the sink will get away from his hand, and can fly in the forward direction as a projectile. The speed for this move is laggy at the beginning of this move, since he is wondering like "WTF is this sink doing on my hand?" and at the end, there is a bit of lag at the end as well, since he's trying to get the sink from out of his hand. The range for this move is pretty bad, at first, when he strikes downwards with this move, the opponent practically has to be right next to him. The extra part about this move, however, the sink will be sent flying forward, while still on the ground of course, and it reaches about 3/5ths of final destination. Doesn't matter if the thrown sink projectile, or the swing of the attack is hitting the opponent, it can deal off 10-11% damage with ok knockback done uncharged, and 13-14% damage and nice knockback fully charged. This is good for a smash attack projectile.

~Aerials~

Neutral -- Water fountain swing -- With his unfortunately always sticky hands, a water fountain sink is attached to his hand. With having no time to think, he'll spin around with, horizontally. Kinda of like how the Brawl character Link does his up B recovery spin, only the Dragonfly isn't going upwards, and is more straight. The speed for this move is really fast, as it has little to no lag at the beginning, and hardly ends with lag at all. The range for this move is kinda bad though, as the opponent has to be practically near the Dragonfly, but it covers from both sides of him to make it up. If he hits someone with this move, it can deal off 10% damage with ok knockback as well. Nothing special here, just that it can cover from both sides of the Dragonfly. Use that to your advantage.

Forward -- I fail in flying -- The Dragonfly will extend his body horizontally, and it looks like he's attempting to fly. Unfortunately for him, he still can't fly, and falls short, as he now more fastly falls straight to the ground. Fortunately for you the player, it can be used as an attack, as the hitbox is the Dragonfly's falling body. The speed for this move has a bit of lag at the beginning, due to him attempting to fly, but falling short, but has no lag at the end, since he's just falling straight to the ground. The range for this move is pretty much everything forward right in front of the Dragonfly, and he falls straight to the ground, so anything below him too. If he manages to hit an opponent with his body, it can deal off 12% damage with ok knockback. Not a very useful move, as you might accidently suicide yourself, but is best used when not right below a pit.

Backwards -- "You're no longer in my 5" The Dragonfly will quickly turn around as soon as you hit the button. He will then bring out his cell phone, flip it open, and say to the opponent, "You're no longer in my five." The opponent is heart broken as soon as he reads the Dragonfly's cell phone and they can't find him on his five anywhere, and get damage (lol). The range for this move is kinda awkward. It reaches pretty much behind the Dragonfly only, but the cell phone will have it's front screen glow yellow, and it reaches backwards even more (around 1 stage builder block backwards in total.) The speed for this move is kinda laggy at the beginning (about slightly below average lag), as the Dragonfly attempts to turn around, and bring out his cell phone, but there is no lag at the end. Someone is hit with this move, it can deal off 12% damage with nice knockback. This is a REALLY weird attack, but i just had to have it for the lulz.

Upwards -- Climbing a wall -- Randomly, a brick wall comes right in front of the Dragonfly. The Dragonfly will randomly climb up, and will deal a multiple hitter with his entire body. The range for this move is pretty much upwards only. When he climbs up the wall, it sends him upwards about 1 and 1/2 of a stage builder block. It could be used as a small recovery boost, but he can only use this move once in the air, when all of a sudden the brick wall disappears. The speed for this move is slightly just below average of regular lag at the beginning and a bit of lag at the end too. This is a multiple hitter attack, and if all the 5 hits manage to hit, it can deal off a total off 10% damage, with ok knockback at the last hit. This is not exactly good as an offensive move, but if you need an extra recovery option (and you do, considering the Dragonfly's bad up B recovery) this is good for you.

Downwards -- Descension -- Basically, the opposite of his upwards aerial. He will this time climb downwards from the brick wall, and eventually, lose his grip and fall to the ground. Really random, i know, but whatever :p. When he climbs down the wall, it sends him downwards about 1 and 1/2 of a stage builder block. The speed for this move is really fast, with little to no lag at the beginning and not much at the end either. This is a multiple hitter attack, and if all the 6 hits manage to hit, it can deal off a total off 12% damage, with ok knockback at the last hit. This move has the option to spike, if the opponent is hit by the foot. This is not exactly good as an offensive move, but if you need an extra recovery option (and you do, considering the Dragonfly's bad up B recovery) this is good for you.

~Grabs/Throws~
Beat down -- Nothing special -- Basically, the Dragonfly is punching the opponent down. Not really anything special. Pretty much the same speed for every beat down. 2% damage for each hit.

Forward throw -- A wedgie? -- The Dragonfly pulls on the opponent's underwear. He will then let go of it, and will send his opponent flying forward. A really random move, but he does actually use this move in the movie lol. Um, anyway, it deals off 11% damage, plus nice knockback to the opponent, if this throw is used. There is absolutely no lag at the beginning, but ends with a bit of lag at the end.

Backwards throw -- Lol, no name -- The Dragonfly, with the opponent is now stuck to BOTH of the his hands, will throw the opponent backwards with great force. The opponent is now free of being stuck of his hands, and they are sent, flying backwards with ok knockback with 10% damage. Not a very powerful throw, but a really fast one, with no lag at either ends.

Upwards throw -- Generic up throw =P
The Dragonfly, generically, throws his opponent upwards to the sky, with now the opponent being let go of his sticky, dragonfly hands. It can deal off 9% damage, with ok knockback upwards. Not really anything special, or laggy (no lag at either ends really), but is sort of useful for throwing the opponent into the air.

Downwards throw -- Ouch..... The Dragonfly will pin the opponent to the ground first. Then, he'll do something to the opponent's arm that is so hurtful, it feels like the Dragonfly is tearing his opponent's arm off (though don't worry, the arm is still there.) This throw cannot kill, but can dish out a solid 14% damage. Yeah, it is REALLY weird as a throw.

Final Smash [I CAN FINALLY FLY!!!!!]
The Dragonfly will all of a sudden, have wings on his back. Soon he'll say right after, "I can fly? I CAN FLY NOW!!!!" Now the Dragonfly, feeling so determined, can fly now, and he is temporally invincible. He gains unlimited flight for.....20 seconds until this Final Smash is over. He practically can no longer need to worry about recovering, and is now a great aerialist combatter. Is there any power boost, or anything that makes him stronger you ask? Well, um not really. He can fly for 20 seconds now. ISN'T THAT WONDERFUL ENOUGH :p? Plus he's invincible, so yeah.......

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Win. Some of those quotes in the Side B are just plain awesome.
Lol thanks XD. I just made this moveset for random fun lol. I don't expect this to win anything XD. I'll finish it tomorrow hopefully. I still have to add some quotes for the rest of the Brawl cast, and i'll do some MYM character quotes too.

This looks like the new Pichu.
XD. how? lol....

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
His specials either hurt himself or have a negative side effect. Great moveset, though. I've never seen the movie.

D

Deleted member

Dragonfly got me thinking.

Someone really needs to make a Dark Helmet moveset.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
wait a sec.... you're not a colette hater like mendez are you??? :eek:
...God, why do you remember that? :psycho:
She's still a dumb character. I can deal with bumbling, slow characters in combat *coughpreseacough*, but not in the plot, especially with such a central character.

Still, when compared to Sheena.... you see where I'm going with this right?
She's got bigger boobs! :bee:

Mendez is making Deoxys.
Maybe.

Either way, multiple characters are fine and dandy so to whoever this response was in response to: don't worry about it.

Zelos ... has the same moveset as Zelos
Really? I never would've guessed. :chuckle: loltypo

Also Zelos is inferior to Kratos because of his Slasher animation. Oh, and for some reason I forgot to quote it, but I love that you're doing Regal. Best character in that game right thur.

@Junahu: What's wrong with being manly?

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Hey Mendez, is Cat Clancer a joke moveset? If so, it's the funniest and best joke moveset ever.

That, plus the Marina Liteyears moveset by Shake makes me want to play Mischief Makers. It's for the DS, right?

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
He is surely from that generation of animators, yes.

Its makes me sad however... no one here knows the awesomeness that is Venger? :( Click here to educate yourself.

He is a classic archtypical villian at its best. Besides being dated, that show in terms of plot and story telling actually holds up pretty well...
They actually made a Dungeons and Dragons cartoon? Ahh, those crazy nineties animators and their fail voice acting.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Hey Mendez, is Cat Clancer a joke moveset? If so, it's the funniest and best joke moveset ever.
I...don't actually know, to be honest. According to Cat Clancer, it's his "ultimate gameset", which I take to mean that it's a serious entry.

But looking at it...it's not really so, is it? At the least, it doesn't conform to the general design standards around here. I guess you could call it "abstract."

I'll tell him you "complimented" his work though. ^.^

That, plus the Marina Liteyears moveset by Shake makes me want to play Mischief Makers. It's for the DS, right?
Nope, N64 only. I think it'll probably come out on VC eventually, given how much other obscure Treasure-made stuff is on there (Alien Soldier? Dynamite Headdy!?).

*vomits*

...Oh God. I hate that guy so much. WHY DAD!? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO HAVE ME FIGHT A STUPID BAD GUY FROM A CARTOON WHEN I WAS LIKE, SEVEN!? WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE MADE UP SOMETHING YOURSELF!?

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
*vomits*

...Oh God. I hate that guy so much. WHY DAD!? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO HAVE ME FIGHT A STUPID BAD GUY FROM A CARTOON WHEN I WAS LIKE, SEVEN!? WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE MADE UP SOMETHING YOURSELF!?
Oh boy, I sent Chief Mendez into a relapse. How quickly I have fallen... :)

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS:

Balloon

Balloon has no attacks. He does, however, have infinite jumps, and makes everyone on the stage try to come after him. Everyone wants to pop the balloon. After he is popped, he instantly respawns. People will go off the stage, dying, trying to pop the balloon. Even in tournaments.​

D

Deleted member

NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS:

Balloon

Balloon has no attacks. He does, however, have infinite jumps, and makes everyone on the stage try to come after him. Everyone wants to pop the balloon. After he is pooped, he instantly respawns. People will go off the stage, dying, trying to pop the balloon. Even in tournaments.​
Crap, that is one sh*tty character, even crappier than YouTube Toilet.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
That was even more epic than Godot! I can't compete, I hereby revoke all of my submissions to MYM4. (JUST KIDDING!)
Thanks, I was browsing the Stage forums and thought of this.

Crap, that is one sh*tty character, even crappier than YouTube Toilet.
LOL, that typo was unintentional

And Youtube Toilet eats crap every day. (sorry, couldn't resist :chuckle:)

Can Balloon move and negate his jumps is my question here. If so, We can rename God Tier to Balloon Tier, for that shall be epic.
Yes.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
@lenus, i know who he is! that show was quite amusing indeed, especially the sheild guy.

i haven't been on cause there was a humangerous ice storm where i live. it SUX! ...ed. i got power back now, so im good!

i decided to drop enigma cause i already did a green hedgehog. i am replacing him with...

HUMAN KIRBY!!!! bbcode is fun!

here is what i have for his standard special.(he r haz a sword!)

B: copy slash: slashes horizantaly forward withthe range of ike's Ftilt. if ths hits an enemy, not only will they receive 5%, hkirby takes their power! he wears simalar attire and his sword changes form. not all of the moves sre just sword versions of the characters neutral special, either.

mario:overals and pink hat with a K on it. firey slash for 7% and low knock back.

luigi:same as above except fire is green.

bowser:gains a shell an horns. sword turns into flail where ball looks like a bowser shell. swings it around his head once for 5% and high knockback.

peach:gets a crown and sword becomes a pink parasol. thrusts parasol forward for 4% and average knockback.

DK: hair becomes tufted and wears a tie. sword becomes hammer with a fist shape. charges while holding back and swings when button is pressed again. 5-25%

diddy:gets a tail and cap. sword becomes wooden gunblade. same move with longer range.

wario: gains either a biker helmet and jacket or the same as mario. sword seems to have some sort of steam engine on it. releases a blast of steam into the ground that has the power of a 2/3 charged waft and the knockback of one that is 1/3 charged.

yoshi:gains a cap identical to normal kirby's and his aword becomes a shining red. the sword enlengthens to 3/8 of FD and grabs anyone and they get thrown backwards without being turned into eggs. 10-15%

link:the cap and sword becomes master sword. becomes identical to link's ^B on the ground. cannot be used to recover.

Shake~

Smash Journeyman
Also Zelos is inferior to Kratos because of his Slasher animation. Oh, and for some reason I forgot to quote it, but I love that you're doing Regal. Best character in that game right thur.
They're about equal in the GC version (I thought Zelos's normal attacks were a little faster, not sure, though Kratos might have stronger attacks.). But in the PS2 version, Zelos gets to learn Kratos's judgment spell, and has more Hi-ougis/Mystic Artes then Kratos.

On a side note, I love the Cave Story remixes.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Human Kirby looks alright.

My new secret character will have over 50 Final Smashes.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
@lenus, i know who he is! that show was quite amusing indeed, especially the sheild guy.
[/COLOR]
Sweet, I'm not alone! :)

On a more annoying note, Im still completely unsatisfied with Raphaels Up B. Its the only thing missing... ack. Creativity strike me please!

Oh and one more thing. Im having problems with my signature. I really would like to add another button for Venger down the line, but the html and type in my signature has gotten to the the point that its just all to long. I would like to keep the buttons seprate if I can, however I may just make my entire signature a singal banner the links to a smash blog where Ill keep the character. Advice?

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Sorry,
WHO is that?
A parody of Darth Vader in the movie Spaceballs, a parody of Star Wars. His Helmet can cover his head along with two other heads on his shoulders if he has any. He contains the Schwartz, a parody of the Force, and usually activates it with a ring, making a beam sword on his crotch area.

Best I can remember in five minutes.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Meh. Spaceballs has nothing on some of Mel Brooks's other stuff, namely Young Frankenstein and The Producers. Oh, and Blazing Saddles.

Spaceballs is cheesy, if often funny.

D

Deleted member

Blazing Saddles is the only R movie I'll watch, other than Spinal Tap. It's that awesome.

Robin Hood: Men in Tights, High Anxiety, and Silent Movie are also hilarious.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Spinal Tap is one of the most hilarious movies ever made. And it being rated R makes absolutely no sense.

I'm not really a fan of Robin Hood, but the other two are great indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom