• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
How can you hand me the cookie when you are a good distance away? And The Video IS teh best scene in the whole movie. Evar.

Meh. Spaceballs has nothing on some of Mel Brooks's other stuff, namely Young Frankenstein and The Producers. Oh, and Blazing Saddles.

Spaceballs is cheesy, if often funny.
Watch Young Frankenstein. Great movie and great lines period

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
hey k rool, did you see my human kirby announcement post last page? tell me what you think.
Looks pretty neat. So is he essentially humanoid but still Kirby?

Watch Young Frankenstein. Great movie and great lines period
If this is directed at me, I HAVE seen it. That's why I mentioned it as a great Brooks film. I, too, would highly recommend it, even if I slightly prefer The Producers.

Akiak

Smash Ace
I watched Superhero! Great moveset. Very original and creative move-wise but he doesn't feel like an SSBB character at all. Also stop using "XD" so much!!!

Objection!

I'm now working on my new moveset....guess what? Its a Pokemon! One you'll never expect...

Baloo

Smash Ace
Now, form my best moveset yet...
Updated Top Tier Captain Falcon!

Power: 10/10 All his attacks instantly kill.
Range: 10/10: All of his attacks have infinite range.
Weight: 100000000000000000000000000000/10: He can never ever be KOed.
Priority: 10/10
Speed: 1/10 Falcon Punch has lag, but he is completely invincible while doing it :p

Normal:

Jab: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage, infinite knockback. Use in all situations.

AAA: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage, infinite knockback. Use in all situations.

Dash: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage, infinite knockback. Use in all situations.

Tilts:

Side Tilt: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage, infinite knockback. Use in all situations.

U Tilt: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage, infinite knockback. Use in all situations.

D Tilt: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage, infinite knockback. Use in all situations.

Smashes:

Up Smash: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage, infinite knockback. Use in all situations.

Side Smash: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage, infinite knockback. Use in all situations.

Down Smash: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage, infinite knockback. Use in all situations.

Aerials:

Neutral Aeriel: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage, infinite knockback. Use in all situations.

F-Air: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage, infinite knockback. Use in all situations.

B-Air: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage, infinite knockback. Use in all situations.

U-Air: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage, infinite knockback. Use in all situations.

D-Air: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage, infinite knockback. Use in all situations.

Grabs And Throws:

Grab: Falcon Grab: Captain Falcone sends a wave of awesomeness outward. It grabs everyonr on the screen. It can tether from anywhere.

Pummel: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage.

Forward throw: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage, infinite knockback. Use in all situations.

Back Throw: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage, infinite knockback. Use in all situations.

Up Throw: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage, infinite knockback. Use in all situations.

Down Throw: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage, infinite knockback. Use in all situations.

Special Attacks:

Neutral Special: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage, infinite knockback. Use in all situations.

Side Special: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage, infinite knockback. Use in all situations.

Up Special: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage, infinite knockback. Use in all situations.

Down Special: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage, infinite knockback. Use in all situations.

Final Smash: Show Mia Moo: Falcone does his taunt and every one losses a billion stocks. That or this happens, whith the same effect: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw

Situational Attacks:

Get Up Attack: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage, infinite knockback. Use in all situations.

Trip Attack: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage, infinite knockback. Use in all situations.

Ledge Attack: Falcon Punch: Captain Falcon pulls his arm pack saying "Falcone..." and than punches it forward yelling "PAUNCH!" 999 damage, infinite knockback. Use in all situations.

Extras:

All Taunts and Victory Poses and Idle Pose: Falcon does his Show Mia Moo taunt. When a match that he was in ends, he is always the winner, so this plays.

Do ya think he's a little unbalanced? Maybe a wee bit too weak?

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
I watched Superhero! Great moveset. Very original and creative move-wise but he doesn't feel like an SSBB character at all. Also stop using "XD" so much!!!

Objection!

I'm now working on my new moveset....guess what? Its a Pokemon! One you'll never expect...
Ummm.... Pekuchu?

His dwon b is rlly gud it uberpwn ppl an dey cant recvr cus pikuchu is super fast carater guy

@Baloo: That is the best moveset ever. Just declare him the winner and lock the thread already.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
<He's the Full Metal Alchemist everyone!! Edward Elric joins the Brawl!!!>

"I don't think you could have picked a better TARGET!!"

<Description>

Edward is born in a small town named Resembool, where he lives with his younger brother, Alphonse, and both of his parents, Trisha Elric and Hohenheim. When Hohenheim embarks on a journey and Trisha dies of an illness several years later, the two young boys are left as orphans. Their neighbor, Pinako Rockbell, then begins looking after them. During that time, the brothers concentrate on studying alchemy in hopes of bringing their mother back to life and are able to train with a skilled alchemist named Izumi Curtis.[16] When they return home from their training, they proceed to try the taboo art of Human transmutation but fail, costing Edward his left leg and Alphonse his entire body. Edward then performs a second transmutation, sacrificing his own right arm to bind Alphonse's soul to a nearby suit of armor.[15] Edward becomes a State Alchemist in order to find a way to recover their bodies through use of the legendary Philosopher's Stone. Winry Rockbell, his childhood friend, also outfits him with prosthetic automail limbs to replace those that he lost. It is because of these metal parts that Edward is given the title "Fullmetal Alchemist". During their search they become the target of an Ishbalan called Scar and of the Homunculi.[17]

When Edward and Alphonse discover that the homunculi and the Philosopher's Stone are related, they work together with Lin Yao and Roy Mustang in order to find them.[18] However, after the Elric brothers meet the first homuculus "Father", they are forced to keep working with the military by the higher ups secretly using their friends from Resembool as hostages.[19] Being unable to protect them, Ed and Al go to the north of the country to request help from Olivier Mira Armstrong.[20] Shortly after arriving there, the State Alchemist Zolf J. Kimblee, takes Winry to the north along with him to keep forcing him to work.[21] When they are ordered to capture the Ishbalan, Scar, they decide to ask him to help them to move Winry to a safe place.[22] Once they succeed, Ed starts working with the rebelled homunculus Greed, who is in the body of Lin Yao, and finds out that "Father" plans to make a human transmutation out of the entire country. Ed, Al, and all of their allies thus unite in an effort to bring down Father.

<Stats>

Attack: 7
Running speed: 6.5
Attack speed: 5
Range: 7.5
Weight: 4.5
Jumps: 6
Height: 6
Falling speed: 8
Wall Jump: Yes
Wall Cling: No
Glide: No

<Special Mechanic>
Pressing the neutral A button will cause Edward to change his auto-mail arm in to a blade sort of weapon. Edward’s auto-mail arm will stay in that same blade form until Edward decides to change it back. He can change it back by holding the neutral A button for 2 seconds (simply tapping the A button will cause Edward to attack again). With the arm still in that blade form though, some of Edward’s move change, like the side tilt, and the side smash. They usually involve Edward doing different attacks with his blade auto-mail, but there are times where it doesn’t involve his auto-mail at all, despite Edward is currently using it. Still…this affects quite a few moves that Edward uses, so I suggest that you study which moves do which. However, you should note that Edward can only use these moves every 5 seconds.

There is a different way for Edward’s auto-mail arm to go back to normal. The opponent might try to break it. They can break it by attacking Edward’s auto-mail arm, and after 75% damage suffered, it will break, not being able to use the neutral A attack (or any other attack that involves that auto-mail for that matter) for about 20-30 seconds and the fact that all of his attacks drop by 3-5% damage. Every move that involves Edward using his blade auto-mail, he usually leaves it open for the opponent to attack it. I suggest you watch out, and make sure you don’t miss with Edward’s attacks.

Edward’s leg auto-mail can also break. If the opponent uses low attacks like there D-tilt, or something like that, after about 75% damage racked on it, it will break. This causes Edward to have a 50% more of a trip rate, and the fact that his running speed stat drops by 2. Obviously you do NOT want this to happen, so jump often, and avoid.

<Special attacks>

Neutral Special -----> Obstacle alchemy
Edward will have his palms on the ground, and after sparks of electricity start surrounding him, something appears right in front of Edward. An…item? That’s right. With this standard special, Edward can use alchemy to create items. The standard special takes about a whole 3 seconds to make the item, and the item appears about 1.5 stage builder blocks in front of Edward. The item that is being made however really depends on which stage Edward is on. There are some items that only help Edward only, but there are other items that have the possibility to effect both Edward and the opponent. Edward may only use this move every 20-30 seconds. The items that can be made for each stage are as followed:

Battlefield: Edward creates one of those Wireframe fighters (you know…the ones you find in 100 man melee), to fight for him. However, they will not be able to move at all at the beginning of this move. Otherwise, the opponent can pick up the lifeless Wireframe soldier like an item, and throw them off the stage, rending them useless. Edward has to be right next to them again, and press the standard B button again for them to be able to move like an ordinary Wireframe fighters. They will not attack Edward at all, but they can easily be knocked out with a nice knock back move.

Bridge of Eldin: Edward creates one of those big bombs that King Bulbin always throws on the stage, except this time, he can throw it. In 8 seconds, the bomb will explode by itself, dealing off about 20-25% damage with good knockback. Edward (and his opponents) can pick up and throw it, but it's heavy to carry (like a box), and it takes about 2 seconds just to throw it.

Pictochat: Edward will create a...Nintendo DS, and if someone picks it up, they will be distracted by playing on it for about 3-5 seconds, giving Edward a chance to attack. After the opponent stops playing with it, they toss it aside, and it disappears away. However, be warned as if Edward picks it up, he can be distracted with it as well.

Final Destination: Edward will create a smash symbol, and if he throws it, it will open up a dark portal 2 small stage builder blocks forward that sucks everyone in, and will reappear somewhere else on the stage in the sky. It could be anywhere really. The portal isn't really big (only as big as Mario actually), but it sucks anyone in a 2 small stage builder block range. So yeah..

Delfino Plaza: Edward will create....a super soaker? Yeah, he'll create a water gun that acts exactly like Mario's down B (charging, blasting, the stuff.) Yeah....that's the best i could think of. Sorry >_>.

Luigi’s mansion: Edward creates a stone pillar, that is impossible to break, to prevent the mansion from falling down like it does when you destroy those pillars...thingy. The opponent cannot go through the pillar, so there is no way they can cross it. This can be used to keep one part of Luigi's mansion from falling down, and to keep the opponent at bay.

Mushroomy Kingdom: Edward will create one of those blocks with a question mark on it. Obviously, if hit by someone (or if it's headbutted underneath it), an item will pop out of it (most likely a super mushroom though). Yeah....all i could come up with.

Mario Circuit: Edward will create a Mario Kart car! If the A button is pressed near it, the player will hop on into the car, and start riding it. If controls similar to Wario's Bike move, but it's more controlled, and it doesn't breaks to pieces.

Rumble falls: Edward will create a ladder, which he can climb upwards with. It only lasts for about 20 seconds though. Also....it only goes about 4 stage builder blocks upwards, so it doesn't really extend THAT far.

The Pirate Ship: Edward will create a cannon ball that shoots out a cannon like the ones that come out from the background. It shoots very slowly though, like Ike's forward smash, but it can reach as far as 5 6 stage builder blocks forward!

Norfair: Edward will create a capsule that if someone enters it, they will be completely safe from any attacks for about 10 seconds. However, they can't go anywhere at all. You best be knowing what you're doing.

Frigate Orpheon: Edward will create a platform that doesn't change at all, no matter what happens to the stage. It's only a small battlefield platform, and it only lasts about 10 seconds.

Yoshi’s island: Edward will create one of those Mario blocks that if you hit, things can go through it for a while...except you can throw it. Yeah....i realize i'm running out of ideas.

Battleship Halberd: Edward will create a....cape similar to Metaknight. It will temporaly change the character's down B button to Metaknight's down B for 10 seconds. That's some good stuff right there folks.

Lylat cruise: Edward will create a gun similar to Fox's standard B one, and it will temporaly shoot out the exact same firepower that Fox has for 10 seconds after it wears out.

Pokemon Stadium (both the original and the new one): Edward will create....a pokeball. A regular pokeball. Yeah, yeah, i realize this is kind of generic....but STILL!

Spear Pillar: Edward will create...a Masterball. OMGZ. Seriously though, if thrown at an opponent, it will capture the opponent without fail! It's moves just like a regular Pokeball, only it catches people! The opponent will be trapped in the pokeball for 10 seconds, so Edward can throw the Masterball off the stage for an easy KO. THAT ISH ALL.

Port Town Aero Dive: Edward will...create a car. Refer to Mario Circuit. It's basically that....only faster! LOLCHILLINZ.

Castle Siege: Edward will create a generic sword weapon. With this sword, he'll be a temporary Ike clone, only with the same stats he has right now (so he's still Edward, and not slow Ike). If Ike uses this sword, he'll simply use the sword like he uses a sword weapon (2 swords at once =O).

Warioware: Edward will create a coin that allows Edward to automatically win a Warioware minigame. He has to hold the coin until the current WarioWare game is over. If he doesn't,...oh well!

Distant Planet: Edward will create one of those blocks with a number 10 on it. If thrown at an opponent, it can deal off about 10% damage. Variety!.

Smashville: Edward will create those annoying balloons, only this time, it can distract the opponent by causing the opponent to continouisly follow it.

New Pork City: Edward will create a can of food labelled, "FOOD," and if that chimerah (you know...the huge pink monster that bites off a lot of damage O_o) is near the can of food, it will go up to it, and start eating it. This make the monster actually get rid able, so you don't have to deal with it for 20 seconds by hitting it with 30% damage. Be careful though, as it only takes about 5 seconds to eat it.

The Summit: Edward will create an icicle spear, that functions like a laser saber or a fan. This time, it can cause opponents to freeze (about a 50% chance with everyhit), and who's ever using this weapon has there knockback increased by one level. It disappears after 10 seconds.

Skyworld: Edward will create a cloud, and if used by someone, it will make someone as light as a feather, with there barely being any gravity, making them all floatish, and jumpier. Lol.

75m: Edward will create...one of those platforms that you can climb on, like the stage. Really.....i can't think of anything else.

Mario Bros.: Edward will create a pipe, that transport you just about anywhere. Relax however, as you'll most likely reappear somewhere safe. No where near a pit, or near the edge of the stage even.

Flat zone (1 and 2): Edward will create a box that is completely 2 dimentional. Seriously. Anyway, Edward can throw the box at the opponent....but it passes right through the opponent, since it's so slim, and predictable. You can, however, climb on it. SERIOUSLY.

Green Hill Zone: Edward will create a ring, that if grabbed by a person, it will temporaly boost there power by 3-4% damage for 10 seconds. LOL.

Temple: Edward will create a copy of the Master Sword! It will temporaly allow the holder be a clone of Link (besides specials). If Link is holding this weapon, Link will have 2 master swords in his hand.

Jungle Japes: Edward will create a banana, that acts exactly like Diddy Kong's bananas.

Onett: Edward will create....a Yo-yo. It temporaly changes the down smash and up smash of the holder to Ness' Up smash and Down smash. HOORAY FOR YOYOS.

Corneria: Please look at Lylat cruise. *was lazy*

Green Greens: Edward will create...an apple. It will act like the apples that whispy woods sends out. SO YEAH.

Big Blue: Edward will create a platform, that for 10 seconds allows the player to safely walk on the ground that's speeding like crazy.

Lab 5: Edward will create steel bars, that prevents the prisoners from getting out. Also, it also prevents opponents from getting too close to Edward. Use this move if you need to some time to think. Do think fast though, as opponents can simply jump over the 3 small stage builder blocks long bars.

Side special -----> Equivilant exchange

Edward will stick his palms out, and if they touch the opponent, electricity starts happening. If he doesn't, nothing happens. If they did however, Edward's auto-mail will start being damaged! However, for every 4% damage a second that Edward's auto-mail suffers, 1% of damage will suffer upon the opponent. The opponent cannot do anything at all, when Edward uses this move. As soon as 1 of Edward's auto-mail armors (leg or arm) is destroyed completely, Edward will let go of the opponent, suffering a huge amount of lag (2 seconds =O). Once both of Edward's auto-mails are destroyed, Edward may not use this move for 10 seconds. Edward may let go at any moment however, so he doesn't screw his arms and legs over.

Once 10 seconds is over, Edward can still use this move if Edward's auto-mail is broken, only this time, something else happens. This time, Edward's auto-mail will start repairing it self by 4% damage each! However, the opponent will heal themselves about 2% damage for every second as well. Once one of Edward's auto-mails is healed by 40% damage, Edward will let go again, and it goes back to the first effect it was intended.

Down Special -----> Human Transmutation

Edward will start create a circle on the ground for a moment. It takes about 3 whole seconds for Edward to make the alchemy circle. If he is interrupted in those 3 seconds....well, looks like he has to try again with this move. If he does manage to complete the 3 seconds, the circle will be fully drawn on the ground. Now for the next part of the move...

If Edward presses the down B button near the alchemy circle again, Edward will throw his palms to the ground, and lighting starts surround it. After about 2-5 seconds in waiting, the transmutation is a success! It will be a complete clone of the character Edward is fighting (if it's a free for all, it will be the one that Edward last hit) and it will act on it's own, being a level random Cpu. Seriously. Only exception is that they only last for 10 seconds, as it rots away to the ground, just like there mother did.....no offense Edward. If Edward was interrupted in those 2-5 seconds, the transmutation will fail. It will cause Edward to suffer 10% damage, and have a huge amount of ending lag.

Use this move wisely.

Up special -----> Door creation

Edward will quickly say, "If there isn't a way out, we make one!" and focuses on the back ground behind him. After that, with some alchemy magic, he will create a door that he will enter, and reappear in any direction you choose by using the control stick, about 4.5 small stage builder blocks in that same direction. This move has about above average lag, and above ending lag as well (the animation for this move is 3 seconds in total). This is not an attacking move, but when Edward enters the door, he'll be out of the field, not being able to attack, so players should use this move to escape from tight spots.

<Standard A attacks>
Neutral A -----> Automail dagger

Edward will quickly turn his auto-mail arm into a blade weapon. He will then use that same weapon to stab forward with it, then follow it up with a horizontal swipe with it, and finish it off with a vertical swipe. This move has short range, with fast speed, at both the beginning and at the end. The damage it can deal off is about 3-4% damage per hit and very little knock back on the last hit.

Side tilt -----> Spear Alchemy

Edward will use alchemy to create a spear from the ground, and punch forward to the opponent. Range can reach about 2.5 small stage builder blocks, with slightly above average beginning speed, and little ending lag. The damage it can cause is about 8-9% damage, with just okay knockback being dealt. A decent move for range attacks, but maybe hard to hit with.

Blade Auto-mail attack: If Edward has the blade auto-mail out, he will still create a spear from the ground, but this time, he will use his blade to cut it in half (any opponent near there will suffer 6% damage, with only a flinch), and then use the spear to stab forward, causing 6-7% damage, with okay knockback. This move has 1 small stage builder block range only, and speed has above average lag, and barely any lag at the end.

Down tilt -----> Canon Alchemy

Edward will use alchemy…again, this time, creating a canon from the ground! The canon will fire one cannonball straight forward, travelling about 4 small stage builder blocks forward, and dealing off about 12-13% damage, with nice knockback. The lag is really bad however, with the beginning lag of Ike’s forward smash, and the ending of it as well. Hitting with this move is not easy.

Blade Auto-mail attack: Having the blade auto-mail in use will have Edward stab the ground (instead of just simply touching the ground) causing the cannon to upgrade to a Gatling gun, which will cause it to fire rapidly. The range is about 3 small stage builder blocks, and the speed is still the same as the original down tilt. This is a multiple hitter (about 5-7 hits in all), seeing it’s a rapid-fire attack, dealing off about 2-3% for each hit, with little knockback on the last hit.

Up tilt -----> Rock alchemy

Edward will use alchemy once again, only this time, he’ll create one huge, and the rock will fire itself straight upwards. Range shoots upwards about 3 small stage builder blocks upwards, and speed is rather laggy with the beginning of Captain Falcon’s neutral special, but there is hardly any ending lag at all. The damage is about 10-11% damage, with a bit above okay knockback.

Dash attack -----> Spiker

As Edward is charging forward, he will tuck and roll forward (but he is still hittable, unlike shield rolls), and after clapping his hands, he will point forward, causing spikes from the ground to shoot up, dealing off about 10% damage, with ok knockback. Range being about 1.5 small stage builder blocks forward, with average startup lag, and above average ending lag.

Blade Auto-mail attack: He’ll still do pretty much the same thing as mentioned before, but this time, instead of pointing forward, he will stab forward, dealing off about 6% damage, with just a flinch knockback. Not only that, Edward has super armor while stabbing too. So yeah, that’s pretty much it….

<Smash Attacks>

Side smash -----> Explosion Destruction

Edward will throw both of his hand forward, letting out his palms. If they manage to touch an opponent, a huge explosion will happen, and cause some major damage. If they don't hit an opponent, nothing happens. Speed is the beginning of Captain Falcon's forward smash for the explosion to happen, and the ending of it as well. Range reaches only what's right in front of Edward's palms, so this forces Edward to get in close. Damage being is around 14-15% damage with good knock back uncharged. Fully charged, the opponent suffers 17-18% damage with great knock back.

Blade auto-mail: Edward will run forward, perform a back flip off the opponent, stunning them for a moment. Edward follows it up with a spinning blade attack, hitting about 5 times. Range reaches about 2 small stage builder blocks as Edward is charging forward for a bit. Speed has just below average lag at the beginning, and only average ending lag at the end. The damage Edward can cause with the back flip will cause the opponent to have 8% damage with temporally stunning the opponent. With the spinning blade auto-mail attack, each attack will cause around 2% damage with ok knock back on the last hit uncharged. Fully charged, it boosts up to 3-4% damage for each hit with nice knock back on the last hit.

Up Smash -----> Electricity Alchemy

Edward will clap his hands together, and soon, a small electric bolt will shoot out from the ground, and reach up about 2 small stage builder blocks upwards, and shock enimies down. The speed is about the beginning of Pikachu's forward smash, and the ending lag of Marth's standard special. Damage is about 12-13% damage with little knockback uncharged, and 15-16% damage with nice knockback fully charged.

Blade auto-mail: With that blade, electricity will start surrounding him, and while Edward is spinning, he will slash all around him upwards. It barely has any beginning lag at all, but suffers with above average lag. The range is that Edwards hops up a bit, causing this attack to reach about 1.5 stage builder blocks upwards. This attack can deal off about 14-15% damage with nice knockback uncharged, and 17-18% damage with good knockback fully charged.

Down Smash -----> Alchemist circle

Edward will have both his hands on the ground, creating a transmutation circle. Right after, light will lit up, and damage the foe. The bigger Edward makes the circle, the greater the damage. The down smash’s effects depends on how much Edward charges this move.

0-25% Charged: Edward will have just a small circle that lights up, dealing off about 8-9% damage with little knock back. This move’s speed is fast, with barely any lag at the beginning or at the end. Range however, reaches only what is directly in front and next to Edward. This move is really weak, not being smash attack worthy, and barely being tilt worthy, but it’s a fast move. So use this move when you’re in a pinch.

26-50% Charged: Edward will have his circle a bit bigger this time, and when it lights up, it deals off about 13-14% damage. This circle’s special effect is that this move transports the opponent somewhere else on the stage. That’s right, the opponent could be anywhere. It only teleports opponents about 2-3 stage builder blocks away however. Plus, the opponent will always remain on the stage in someway (so Edward cannot kill with this move at all.) The speed is for the beginning, basically the entire animation for Lucario’s down special, and the ending lag is just average. The range reaches 1.5 stage builder blocks in total.

51-75% Charged: The circle is even bigger this time, being the biggest circle that Edward can make, and the circle’s light shines up, it deals off about 15-16% damage with nice knock back uncharged. This Edward’s best way to KO with his down smash. The speed is about the beginning of Link’s side special, and the ending of Link’s forward smash. The range reaches a total of 2 stage builder blocks forward.

76-100% Charged: The circle is still the same size, except that the circle lights up COMPLETELY. This time, the circle when lighted up will deal off about 13-14% damage. The circle’s special effect tampers with the opponent’s stats. It will lower down the opponent’s stat by 2 levels (like power, speed, jumping, etc.) It’s only a temporary stat change, as it only lasts for about 10-15 seconds. There is no knock back at all, as the opponent just stands there, un-stunned. The range is about 2 stage builder blocks only. The speed is really laggy, with the beginning of Ike’s forward smash, and the ending of it as well.

<Aerial attacks>

Neutral Aerial -----> Hands clap

Edward will simply clap his hands together. There is barely any beginning lag, and barely any ending lag either. What this clapping of the hands does is have Edward's next alchemy based attack do an extra 3% damage. It's nothing really special. If you press the neutral aerial button again, Edward will still clap his hands, but nothing happens.

Forward Aerial -----> A shiny punch

Edward will send a punch forward with his auto-mail arm, dealing off about 8-9% damage, with ok knockback, and ripoff any clothing that was surrounding the arm before. The range is about 1/2th of a small stage builder block forward, and has barely any beginning lag, but above average ending lag. This move may sound generic, but it's not over yet! After Edward finishes punching forward, a shining bright light will shine from his auto-mail for not only cool visual effects, but also with that light, it covers 5 small stage builder blocks, all around Edward in light, shining the screen! A useful move for blinding the opponent temporaly, and mindgames.

Blade auto-mail: Edward will slash vertically 2 times, up and down, and end it off with an axe kick, sending opponents to there doom, with 3-4% damage for each hit. The range is the same as above, but the speed has some beginning lag, and still above average ending lag. On the bright side, it can now meteor opponents!

Backwards Aerial -----> Blade Auto-mail extend

Edward will point his auto-mail arm forward, and all of a sudden, the same auto-mail blade we've come to now and love, shoots out, extending far backwards, reaching about 3.5 small stage builder blocks. The speed has major above average lag for the blade to come out, but hardly any ending lag. This move does around 11-12% damage, with ok knockback. This move is good for reaching far places.

Blade auto-mail: Edward will still do the exact move, but electricity starts surrounding it instead (for cool visual effects!) and the fact that the lag is majorly reduced to having barely any lag at all. THAT IS ALL.
Downwards Aerial -----> Electricity Alchemy

Edward will start having electricity surround his hands, and Edward points his hands downwards, trying to shock opponents, dealing off around 10% damage with ok knockback. This move is rather laggy, for the electricity to happen (about the beginning of Captain Falcon's forward smash) but there is hardly any ending lag. Range only reaches straight downwards, but it has a disjointed hitbox, electricity spreading 1.5 small stage builder block all around Edward's hands in total.

Upwards Aerial -----> Backflip

Edward quickly uses alchemy to create a double edged sword blade, and immediately throws it upwards. It reaches straight upwards only, reaching about 2 small stage builder blocks upwards. It's speed has some above average beginning lag, but hardly any ending lag. The damage it causes is around 13% damage, with ok knockback.

Blade auto-mail: Edward will use his blade auto-mail to quickly swing upwards 3 times horizontal motion, each slash dealing off about 4% damage each, with little knockback on the last hit. The speed has barely any lag at the beginning, and hardly any ending lag either. Range reaches only what is directly above Edward.

<Throws/grabs>

Beat down -----> Auto-mail punch

Edward will simply use his fist to do all the talking, punching the opponent continously. Deals off about 2% damage per second. Goes at average speed of a regular Beat down.

Forward Throw -----> Spear throw

Edward will throw his opponent forward, and he will quickly create a spear with alchemy, and throw it forward. This deals off about 10% damage, with ok knockback. The spear can also effect opponents outside the throw, though it's kind of hard to hit with.

Blade Auto-Mail: Edward will push his opponent forward, and go in to a stabbing frenzy, continously stabbing the opponent forward, dealing off about 12% damage in total, and with the opponent stabbed to death, they fall to the ground lol.

Backwards Throw -----> Fast Kick

Edward throws his opponent behind him, and quickly charges toward them, and sends out a fast kick, with his feet. This attack causes about 9% damage with ok knockback in total. This is a okay KO move, but make sure you damage rack first.

Upwards Throw -----> Gun alchemy

Edward will throw his opponent upwards, and will create a gun (OH SNAP! GUNS IN BRAWL!!), and he'll fire it 3 times upwards. Each gun shot deals off about 4% damage, but the opponent slowly falls down to the ground, so this move can't kill. :bee:

Downwards Throw -----> Obstacle creation

Edward will let go of his opponent for a moment, and create....an obstacle? That's right, an obstacle, that prevents Edward's opponent from reaching him RIGHT AFTER he let go of his opponent. They only last for 10 seconds however, and the obstacle is completely random. Here are the 4 choices:

Edward will create a statue of liberty! It's about as tall as 3 small stage builder blocks, and 1 stage builder block wide. This acts as a wall against the opponent and Edward. It's practically so solid, that no attack can get through it! Not even Final Smashes!

Edward will create a fire pit, that every 2 seconds that happens, a wall of fire shoots up, and attacks the person, dealing off about 8% damage, with ok knockback. THAT IS ALL!

Edward will create....a bat? Not just any bat though, it's a bomb bat! If it touches the opponent or Edward, it will explode right in there face, dealing off about 18% damage, with nice knockback. It moves slowly though, so don't worry about it too much.

Edward will create a small wall....with a hole in it? That's right. Opponents can't get through the wall, besides jumping it, but they can get attacks through. Only projectiles however, due to the size of the hole in the wall.

<Final Smash>

The Gate

Edward has grabbed the smashball! With the smash ball, Edward's auto-mail arms and legs return back to human arms and legs. Edward will then ripoff his shirt (no, this is not a yaoi >_>), and has those alchemy symbols all around him. He then creates a large alchemy circle on the ground, and claps his hands once. All of a sudden, a huge gate appears right in front of Edward, and starts to open up. The gate will then suck up opponents in a 8 small stage builder block range in front of it, and close the gate door. If the gate fails to capture an opponent after 3 seconds, it's a waste of a smash ball. If the gate does manage to capture an opponent however, while the opponent is trapped in the gate, they'll suffer 20% damage! Once the gate opens up...the opponent's right arm, and left leg have disappeared (since this is a kids game, there is no blood whatsoever.) That's right, all of the opponent's attack drop by 5% damage, and there running speed is dropped by 2 levels, plus a 60% more trip rate. Edward, while his new human arms and legs returned, cannot use any more auto-mail blade attacks, but his attack power does temporally increase by 4% damage, with one extra knockback level. After 20 seconds, the effect wears off, with Edward's arms and legs back to auto-mail parts, and the opponent's regular's body limbs back to normal as well.

<Playstyle>
Edward is one of those faster and versatile fighters that have a wide arrange of attacks. Edward, like all characters, needs to rack up damage to be able to successfully KO opponents. Using the 3 hitting neutral A attack combo will do things nicely, usually dealing off a solid 10% damage usually. Keep on using the neutral A attack, and things will go surely fine. Of course, the neutral A attack WILL get predictable, so don’t count on it too much. It’s best to use it may be 2 or 3 times, and get ready for a Blade Auto-mail attack.

Let’s start with Specials. His neutral B really depends on what stage Edward is playing on. Be aware of Edward’s surroundings, and know what Neutral B effect does on each stage, and you should be fine. His downwards special will cause at least a distraction to the opponent, causing the opponent to fight 2 characters at once. It will take a while for the downward’s B to actually happen however, so don’t depend on it too much. Edward’s side special is useful to trap opponents in Edward’s range, so they do not escape from his grasp. Just let go before Edward’s auto-mail starts to break, or otherwise, you’re screwing him over. His upwards special is not the best reaching recovery, but it cannot be intercepted at all, so don’t worry about getting hit.

Edward’s blade auto-mail attack involves him getting in close to the opponent, so if you’re a close combat kind of person, obviously Edward’s auto-mail attacks are for you. This is also both a good KO and a damage racking way to fight with Edward. 2 things in one! Also, using the auto-mail blade down tilt is a nice way to damage rack easily from far away, without getting close in at all. Edward’s forward smash is also a great way to attack. With that move, Edward can have the opportunity to KO an opponent, without worrying for the opponent to attack back. Edward’s side tilt auto-mail blade attack is decent as well, making Edward more of a risk taking kind of character.

More in detail with his smash attacks, his forward smash also has a bad side to it. Edward cannot easily hit with it at all. It requires time and patience. The hitbox is rather small, so it is hard to hit with. Also for the down smash: the effects are hard to measure with, so you might want to practice constantly with his charging. Make sure you know what effects you want for the down smash, so that you can measure carefully. Edward’s up smash can easily attack opponents upwards, but it’s a slow moving attack, so you might want to time attacks carefully.

Now for the aerials. Edward’s neutral one will have attacks boosted up a bit. However, this will leave Edward open on the spot when he’s clapping his hands. You might want to take a step away from the opponent to safely get the wanted boost. His forward aerial can cause a distraction to the opponent with the light and the stuff, so you might be able to get away from a chain grab or something. His backwards aerial has a good reaching move, but that leaves Edward open from all his other places. His downwards aerial has a good hitbox, but it’s a rather slow aerial. His upwards aerial (and man, I just though t of this aerial on the spot O_o) can easily hit opponents above Edward, and is decent for KOing opponents in the upwards direction, but of course, like most of Edward’s moves, leaves him open.

Finally, the final smash. All you have to do is get Edward to be right in front of his opponent for this to fully work. Use some grabs and throw his opponent to get in full reach. Use his downward’s throw too for good and better results. After the final smash hits, it’s an easy game from now on.

Edward is a around a high mid tier kind of character. He is a fighter with a variety of options, but leaves himself open too much. Also, his auto-mail blade attacks only reach forward and are not projectiles (besides down tilt). Good luck using Edward!

EXTRAS!!!!​

Taunts
Up Taunt: Edward will transform his hand arm into that blade weapon again, and change it right back.
Side Taunt: Edward will look all angry and pissed, and say, " I'M NOT LITTLE! DON'T CALL ME ******! OR SHORTY! OR SHRIMP!"
Down Taunt: Edward will look at his auto-mail arm in sadness, and then turns his face to a determined look.

Victory Pose
Victory Pose 1: Edward will look all serious and say, "The Philosopher's Stone: those who possess it, no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy, can gain without sacrifice... create without equal exchange. We searched for it... and we found it."
Victory Pose 2: Edward points to his opponent and says, "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A MOUSY LITTLE PIPSQUEAK?!"
Victory pose 3: Edward will do a thumbs up and say, "That's alchemy for you!"

SSE Role:

Before the level where you run away from the Pig King Statue as Lucas, Pikachu and Pokemon Trainer are seen together, Pikachu mounted on the trainer’s shoulder. They’re walking through a forest together. A Metapod falls down from the trees and wiggles back and forth. The trainer takes out his Pokedex to inspect the Metapod to see if it’s worth catching, then rolls his eyes and sends out Charizard to dispose of it with a fire blast for some quick experience points. The screen fades out then slowly fades back in for the Pokemon Trainer to look tired. He looks at his pokedex again, it showing data on Jigglypuff with a blinking mark over the trainer’s location, this apparently being where they’re located. The Pokemon Trainer lets Pikachu look at the pokedex and points at Jigglypuff’s picture for the electric rodent to nod and let out a “Pika!”. You play through a level as the two characters and rather then subspace enemies there are various wild bug Pokemon for the enemies. You have access to Ivysaur and Charizard alongside Squirtle.

At the end of this level, the trainer comes up into a clearing to see Gluttony chasing Jigglypuff around in circles. Gluttony is drooling in mass, going very fast, Jigglypuff barely able to keep fleeing. Pikachu’s cheeks crackle with electricity upon seeing this and the trainer sends Ivysaur out into battle. You play as the trainer, Pikachu, and Jigglypuff all against Gluttony. Gluttony has maxxed hunger for the entire duration of the battle to keep the three on one from being a cake walk.

Upon defeating Gluttony, he’s turned into a trophy. Jigglypuff angrily goes up with his her marker and doodles over Gluttony’s face, then happily goes up to the trainer and nods in thanks. Before any pleasantries can be exchanged, though, Lust comes into the clearing with an army of subspace creatures. Lust extends out a finger to touch the base of Gluttony’s trophy to revive him, then motions out her other arm to have the army attack. Gluttony leads the charge as the trainer and his pokemon have intimidated looks on their faces. The trainer lets out Charizard and hops on top of him along with Pikachu and Jigglypuff, flying up and away from the army. However, Lust extends out her fingers and wraps them around Charizard, bringing him down to the ground. The trainer, Pikachu, and Jigglypuff hop off Charizard and run frantically as Gluttony drools over Charizard’s tail, putting out the flame on it and turning him into a trophy, Lust and the subspace army still on their tail. Lust extends out her fingers to stab Pikachu and Jigglypuff as she chases them, turning them into trophies which her minions catch. Lust goes to stab the trainer, but he nimbly dodges. Lust still manages to snag Ivysaur’s pokeball, however. The trainer comes up to a cliff, cornered. He turns around to look at Lust, then reluctantly jumps off. Thankfully he lands in a pool of water. Lust looks over the cliff to see if the trainer is still alive to see nothing, then goes to leave. The camera zooms into the water to reveal the trainer holding onto Squirtle tightly under the water, then going up for air the moment Lust leaves. The trainer and Squirtle head in the opposite direction of Gluttony and Lust hastily, the trainer being seen next when he encounters Lucas.

After the first level with Pokemon Trainer and Lucas, we are shown Lust, Gluttony and their subspace forces hauling along the trophies of Charizard, Jigglypuff, and Pikachu. One of the primids is carrying Ivysaur’s pokeball. The pokeball. Suddenly, Ivysaur’s pokeball starts wiggling around violently, and Ivysaur escapes from the pokeball. He uses vine whip to touch the trophy bases of Charizard and Jigglypuff. Charizard snorts at Gluttony and smacks his fists together, ready to fight, but Ivysaur carries him away by wrapping his vines around Charizard, carrying him away, this not being a fight they can win. Jigglypuff runs off along with them, but gives a regretful look back at Pikachu’s trophy. . .Lust gives a dismissive motion to Gluttony and some of her forces to go after them while the rest of them continue on their way. You play as Jigglypuff, Ivysaur, and Charizard for a level, the former two not having the trainer around with his annoying voice to bug you. Enemies will constantly come at you from the rear in this level, so you’re encouraged to keep moving.

At the end of the level, you’re shown a cutscene of Charizard leaping off over a cliff as Jigglypuff and Ivysaur hop onto his back and ride on him. Due to Lust not being with the group chasing them, she can’t bring Charizard down like before. However, this is far from over. Gluttony laughs maniacally and takes out a trophy gun and starts firing it rapidly at Charizard, who does graceful aerial maneuvers to dodge. After a while, Charizard gets too far away, much to Gluttony’s dismay, him going back to head to Lust and putting away the trophy gun. He hastily runs back to Lust at a frantic pace and points out in the direction they escaped for Lust to facepalm and motion her troops to come along with her. Lust sees how far off the Pokemon are over the water and sighs. . .How will they chase after them now? Suddenly, Wolf comes up in his Wolfen and gives a thumb up to Lust, motioning her to come over for a ride. Lust looks at the disturbing lack of space in the tiny one man plane and raises an eyebrow for Wolf to spread apart his legs and motion to his lap, smirking. . .He wants Lust to sit his lap?!? Lust grits her teeth and extends out her fingers to get a grip around Wolf’s neck, choking him briefly before releasing him. Lust hops on top of Wolf’s ship, Gluttony following her lead (Carrying Pikachu’s trophy), then she motions off to Charizard. Wolf sighs and flies in the direction they went, them being long off camera by now. The camera zooms in to a deserted island in the general direction Charizard flew off to, it more likely then not being where he landed. Lust and Gluttony hop off the ship, and Lust takes Pikachu’s trophy from Gluttony. Lust hands the trophy to Wolf and points to the subspace bomb factory in the sky for Wolf to nod, taking the trophy and flying off towards it. Gluttony and Lust proceed to go further into this uncharted island. . .

We’re shown a cutscene inside a base of some sort, with Roy Mustang at a desk, filling out mountains of paper work. After watching this for a brief bit, King Bradley, comes into Mustang’s office for Mustang to hastily get up and salute him. . .Such a suck up. Anything to one day become the fuhrer. . .Bradley gives a dismissive motion for Mustang to go at ease, then the king takes out a photo of Ganondorf and Bowser to show to Mustang. Bradley runs his finger across his neck, then throws the picture into the trash can. Mustang nods to the king for him to leave, Mustang sinking back into his chair and sighing. How is he supposed to get to them, much less capture them, with such little warning? Mustang sighs. . .He presses a button nearby for Samus and Snake to come into the room. Mustang brings up a pictures of the subspace bomb factory and the Halberd on his computer and points to it for the two of them to nod and head out after taking some papers for mission briefings and what not. Next, Edward and Alphonse come into the room. The camera shows Mustang’s point of view from behind the paperwork, only able to see Al due to Ed being so short. Mustang gets a thought bubble with Ed and a “?” for Ed to jump up above the paper work and throw a little tantrum, causing the paper work to fly everywhere. Alphonse laughs while Mustang facepalms. . .Mustang just brings up a picture on his computer of the island Charizard, Ivysaur, and Jigglypuff went off to with a photo of Wrath next to it. Ed gets out of his tantrum for it to just start up once more upon seeing the little gremlin homonculi. Mustang drums his fingers and points outside to a boat for Al to nod, dragging his brother out with him. . .We cut to Bradley who is seen secretly watching Ed and Al leave Mustang’s office. He shakes his head and paces back to his quarters, where Sloth, his secretary, is waiting for him. Bradley motions off to the boat for Sloth to smirk and nod, turning into a mass of water as she goes out through a vent. . .

Another cutscene opens up showing Ed and Al aboard the boat, it sailing off for the island. Ed looks rather bored as he slumps up against the wall while Al looks out to see. Everything seems to be going smoothly. . .Until a crash on the ship occurs. Ed and Al go out to look at what caused it for it to be a bunch of pathetic pirates in a poorly made old fashioned ship. Toon Link stands at the helm of this ship, leading the raid against them. Perhaps he’s short on Rupees? Perhaps he thought the ship was one of Ganon’s? Who knows. They put up a plank and start running up onto the much more modern ship Ed and Al are on, but Al casually blocks the way, them getting knocked overboard as they try to pass his massive armor. Ed runs to go down onto the small pirate ship, Al close behind. Some army men from the modern ship go to help the Elric brothers, but the scrawny plank collapses under Alphonse’s large weight, preventing them from coming along. You play a level on Toon Link’s ship (Which is enlarged so as to be a level), various toon pirates being the enemies.

After this level, Toon Link is seen running up to Ed to slash him across the face, but Ed casually transmutes a wooden spike up out of the ship to send Toon Link flying back. Toon Link prepares to run at Ed again, but he is flung away by the ever annoying launcher from the Pirate Ship stage, flying off and landing on Ed and Al’s ship. Toon Link lands deep within the ship to find that it’s sinking and the men panicking to try to prevent it from doing so. A level starts up where you play as the vastly superior Link clone, getting out of the ship before it sinks, there being a time limit. The enemies are various military soldiers in the FMA style.

After getting out of the ship, Toon Link finds the source that’s causing the ship to sink to be Sloth, as she turns one of her arms into water and shoves it down a man’s throat to drown him. She turns to Toon Link and chuckles, petting him like a child. Toon Link, disgusted with this, takes a slash at her, but Sloth picks him up with one of her watery arms and flings him overboard. Ed and Al watch from the puny pirate ship, unable to get back up onto their main ship. Al tries to steer the pathetic ship into the main ship to attack it, but this just causes it to crash due to it already being damaged. It sinks into the sea. Sloth chuckles and jumps into the water, turning her body fully into liquid and rocketing off towards the island at amazing speeds. We then get a shot of Ed, Al, and Toon Link sinking close together, watching Sloth swim off. Al goes to shake Toon Link’s hand, but Ed and Toon Link just swim off, not trying to go for any pleasantries. Al shakes his head, then a underwater level starts, you playing as all three characters. The enemies are various Water Pokemon and aquatic Mario/Kirby/Zelda/DK enemies. Underwater, you have infinite mid air jumps, but your attacks are slightly slower.

Before continuing with Ed and Al, we cut back to the base with Mustang and Bradley. Bradley is seen in his room, pacing back and forth. . .Suddenly, an image comes up on his computer screen showing Wario coming in through the sewers with an army of subspace forces. Bradley clenches his fist and chuckles. . .Finally he can ditch his little cover up here and move on to further greatness with Master Hand. He nods to Wario, then quickly cuts the screen as Hughes comes in. Hughes raises an eyebrow, but Bradley hastily does a dismissive motion to Hughes. Hughes gets a thought bubble of Sloth, pointing to her empty seat, for Bradley to shrug and glare at Hughes angrily. Hughes reluctantly leaves. . .Bradley sighs. He can’t keep Hughes around any longer. He presses a button on his desk for Envy to come in through an alternate entrance. Bradley runs his finger across his neck for Envy to nod and chuckle. . .He turns into a female officer and heads out into the hallway after Hughes. Envy takes out a gun and points it at Hughes. We’re shown a mug shot of Hughes as he turns around, then the camera instantly blacks out as a gun shot is heard. The camera comes back in to reveal that a certain box has been watching this entire incident. . .Looks like Snake didn’t leave for the Halberd just yet. He waits for Envy to leave, then hastily gets rid of his cover and runs for Mustang’s office. Upon getting there, he finds Mustang already fighting against a bunch of subspace forces, Wario commanding them. Snake takes out a grenade, then you play as him and Mustang in a standard SSE enemy battle. Wario is seen in the background commanding them, regularly using his taunts on you.

Upon defeating the enemies, Wario’s jaw drops. His army has ALREADY been defeated?!? Guess the troops he plowed down along the way already took down a sizable amount of them. Mustang snaps his fingers to cause Wario’s buttocks to light on fire, and he hastily runs around the corner to flee. Snake and Mustang go to chase him, but when they get around the bend Wario is on his motorcycle, fleeing quickly. Snake takes out his rocket launcher and Mustang prepares a powerful attack, but before anything further can happen, Bradley steps out from his office, no longer in his military uniform, blocking their way. He takes off his eye patch to show the symbol of the homonculi, revealing himself as Pride. Master Hand would never accept it if Wario didn’t make it out alive. Pride draws his sword and slashes forward at the shocked Mustang for a boss battle to start.

Boss: Pride

Play as: Roy Mustang, Snake

After defeating Pride, Mustang triumphantly stands over him. Looks like his long campaign to become the fuhrer has finally payed off. However; Mustang’s brief moment is cut off when Snake motions to the corpse of Hughes. Mustang clenches his fist and lets out an angry cry, then motions for Snake to leave, him not being seen again until he normally is on the Halberd.

The next cutscene shows Ed, Toon Link, and Al washing up on the island the Elrics were assigned to go to, albeit at another spot on it. Alphonse hastily gets up and starts getting the water off him, thankful that none got on his blood seal. Ed does a quick transmutation on Al to remove the rust his armor acquired and gives his brother a thumbs up for Al to nod in thanks. Al gets a thought bubble showing Wrath, the reason they were supposed to come here in the first place, and points to it for Ed to nod to him. Meanwhile, Toon Link has already run off, long gone, the Elric Brothers scurrying off after him to catch up. You place another level as the two alchemists, the enemies being more various Wild Pokemon due to this island being uninhabited. The Pokemon are considerably stronger than the bug ones from the forest level with Pikachu and the Trainer.

Before continuing the new sub section with the FullMetal Alchemist characters, you play the first Zero Suit Samus/Pikachu level early. However, in the cutscene where Zero Suit Samus normally finds Pikachu being forced to power a machine, Samus spies into the room rather then barging in. We see Wolf placing Pikachu’s trophy into the machine, then reviving the rodent and slamming the door to the machine shut. Wolf chuckles as Pikachu is tortured as a power source for the camera to cut to Samus’ face, letting out a slight gasp. She comes into the room and primes her pistol for Wolf to just let out a chuckle and gets into his feral fighting stance. You brawl Wolf as ZSS. Upon defeating him, Samus frees Pikachu from the machine and then mass Robs come into the room to attack Samus as normal, but they also revive Wolf from his trophy status. Wolf gives Samus a smack to the face, then backflips out over the Robs and out the exit of the room, the door closing behind him. Samus scowls as she gets into a fighting pose alongside Pikachu, and the level plays normally.

The next cutscene opens with Charizard landing on the island and looking around. Ivysaur motions forward with his vines and the other characters follow. Another level in the same design as the last one with Ed, Al, and Toon Link takes place with Ivysaur, Charizard, and Jigglypuff.

At the end of this level, Toon Link, Ed and Al are seen walking by, the Pokemon watching from some foliage. Jigglypuff sees Al in his huge armor and hides behind Charizard. Charizard gets angered by this and roars at the warrior who caused Jigglypuff to cower in fear, coming out into view, Ivysaur hastily coming out alongside him. Jigglypuff stays in hiding while Ed is slightly taken aback by the dragon. Ed goes up to attack, but Al holds him back, not fond of hurting animals. Ed and Al are left with no choice, however, when Toon Link simply leaps out and slashes Charizard across the face, a battle starting up. You play as Ed, Al, and Toon Link against the two PT Pokemon and Jigglypuff.

After the battle, Toon Link, Ed and Al continue on their way, Al shaking his head at the beasts turned into trophies. After they’re gone, Jigglypuff comes out and revives Charizard and Ivysaur. Charizard goes to go after the alchemists, but Jigglypuff and Ivysaur hold him back. Charizard sighs and allows Ivysaur and Jigglypuff to mount on his back once again, flying off into the distance off the island. The camera cuts back to Ed, Al and Toon Link walking through the island, and they suddenly hear some childish laughing. They turn to the laughing, but nobody’s there. They run off after it. . .The camera shows a mug-shot of Wrath, who is in hiding. You play another level as Ed, Al and Toon Link that loops around in mass in a maze like fashion, you having to catch Wrath. You’ll rarely if ever actually see him on camera, and if you do he’ll probably be exiting the door of the room you come into. The only way to catch him is to corner him into a “room” without an exit besides the way he came in.

The next cutscene shows Ed grabbing Wrath as he tries to flee, but Wrath simply smacks him away with impressive force. This pisses Ed of and he starts fighting Wrath, Alphonse rolling his eyes as he reluctantly goes to help his brother. After a bit of this, Sloth reveals herself, leaping out in front of Wrath and takes a hit for him, Wrath excitedly yelling out “Mommy!”. Ed raises an eyebrow at this, but Sloth just lets out a smirk and turns her arm into water, swinging it forward at him. You have three characters (And thus three stocks) against Sloth, but there’s a Wrath assist trophy around constantly that makes things significantly harder and Sloth has an intelligent AI.

Wrath sees his adopted “mother” turned into a trophy and runs off in fear. Al looks down at the trophy of Sloth regretfully. . .She looks so much like their own mother. Al reaches down to touch the base of the trophy, but Ed smacks his hand away. There’s no way that monster could be their mother! Suddenly, Gluttony and Lust come out into view with a sizable amount of subspace forces surrounding the clearing Sloth was just fought in. Lust extends out a finger to revive Sloth and the army proceed to attack the Elric brothers from all angles alongside the three Homonculi. Toon Link and the Elric brothers put up a decent fight, but ultimately get turned into trophies. Wolf comes down in his Wolfen, back from having delivered Pikachu to the Subspace Bomb Factory. Gluttony and Lust hop on top of the small ship, Gluttony carrying all three trophies (Barely, he’s seen struggling a lot while Lust walks past him casually), but when Sloth goes to get in Wolf motions down to his lap again, making room for her. . .He doesn’t know when to quit. Sloth turns her arm into a watery substance and smacks him, then gets on top of the Wolfen alongside Lust and Gluttony. Wolf scowls and flies off for the Subspace Bomb Factory.

Before anything else happens, we’re shown a brief cutscene of Charizard flying with Ivysaur and Jigglypuff. He suddenly gets swarmed by those bird enemies that can be picked up as weapons when they impale their beaks into the ground and is forced to do some barrel rolls to avoid them. . .However, this causes Ivysaur and Jigglypuff to fall off the beast’s back, falling down into the ruins and turning into trophies. Ivysaur and Charizard aren’t seen again until they normally are in the SSE, and Jigglypuff is found alongside Ivysaur.

The cutscene where Kirby runs off and leaves the princess he saved from Petey and Piranha and Bowser turns her into a trophy, then makes a shadow version of her plays out a good deal differently. Instead of Kirby simply running off, Envy appears and smacks him away, causing him to fly off into the distance where he’s not seen until his next cutscene. The princess sees this and goes to run frantically, but Bowser appears and grabs the princess from behind. Bowser throws the princess to the ground and gets in the pose from his dthrow, but Envy comes up in front of Bowser, shaking his head and wagging his finger. Master Hand would never accept this! Bowser sighs and simply smacks the princess unconscious, turning her into a trophy. Envy then transforms into the princess and lets out a chuckle at Bowser, who gives him a thumbs up. Bowser gets into his Koopa Klown Car to take the princess’ trophy to the Halberd and the cutscene ends.

In the next cutscene, Envy then attacks the heroes as the princess normally did due to being in her form, the cutscenes looking the same with the exception of Envy not having the shadow energies radiating off him like the shadow princess. The battle against the princess is also made somewhat harder, as after defeating Envy while he’s in the form of the princess you’ll have to battle him as his true self, him having two stocks.

After defeating Envy, he’s turned into a trophy, but still in the form of the princess so the cutscene remains unchanged. After Mario’s/Link’s misunderstanding, Dedede whisks by in his trophy cart and picks up Envy’s trophy, thinking he’s the real princess. Kirby then comes by and frees the trophies of the character who lost the previous battle along with Envy, also thinking he’s the princess. Mario/Link help Envy up depending on which princess he is. The characters who battled against Envy and know his true identity glare at him, but he just smiles and laughs, hiding behind Mario/Link. Mario and Pit/Link and Yoshi see that the hero is far from willing to let them attack Envy, and just head off in the opposite direction. Kirby heads off after Dedede, motioning Envy to follow, and he hastily heads off after him. The princess’ lover sighs and chases after him, while Pit/Yoshi follow the hero with little thought. You play as Envy in the form of the princess in the levels where you chase after Dedede now as opposed to Link and Yoshi/Mario and Pit.

After playing the first of the two cave levels with Mario/Link’s party, there’s an interruption as we cut back to Mustang, who is located outside the Subspace Bomb Factory with his men, prepared to launch an attack. Mustang motions his forces to move in, snapping his fingers to hasten them up, but this accidentally causes a flame to materalize and burn off a random soldier’s hair, him running around frantically. Mustang facepalms and puts the fire out, then the men run inside. Mustang takes a different route then his men inside, preferring to go it alone, hence there are no soldiers to help you in the level. You play a fairly standard subspace bomb factory level with Mustang, but in the background you can sometimes see your men helping you out.

After this level, Mustang is seen entering the room the Ancient Minister is found in when he reveals his identity. His men are already inside of here fighting off the Robs, but there are far too many, them quickly subdueing and KOing Mustang’s army. Mustang snaps his fingers to burn off the Ancient Minister’s robes to attempt to reveal his identity, but the AM hastily runs out of sight before we can see anything of him. Mustang goes to run after him, but all the doors slam shut and a hologram of Ganondorf appears and laughs as several Darknuts come into the room through Ganon’s dark portals. You play a battle as Mustang against them, then another brief cutscene plays where yet more Darknuts come out and overwhelm Mustang.

In the cutscene where Mario’s/Link’s party chase after Bowser, he is carrying Luigi’s trophy as he flees rather then that of the princess. However, Mario’s/Link’s party catch up to Bowser before he gets away. Kirby goes to smack Bowser with his hammer, but all of a sudden Envy reveals his true colors as he does a swift kick at Kirby to knock him away from Bowser. The princess’ lover stares at Envy in shock for him to smack him across the face, then turn into his true form. Bowser hops off the cliff and Envy runs after him to follow, and they both leave in the Koopa Klown Kar together, heading off to the Halberd. Mario/Link’s party isn’t seen again until their final level where they battle against mass subspace enemies, them reuniting with Link and Yoshi/Mario and Pit which lengthens that cutscene slightly.

Before the Snake/Meta Knight/Lucario level, we are shown Envy and Bowser in the room with the princesses in the cages, Bowser carrying Luigi’s trophy. Envy transforms into Mario, and Bowser nods at him. Bowser proceeds to go out of sight as Envy opens the cages of Peach and Zelda, reviving them. They look excited to see Mario. . .But not so much when he attacks them. You play as Envy again, though with Mario’s moveset rather than his own, you still not getting to unlock him yet.

After assaulting the princesses, the battle is seen raging on rather than the princesses being turned into trophies in the cutscenes, although it’s not really shown as much of a battle, as Envy is owning the princesses considerably. Bowser creeps out behind Luigi’s trophy and touches it from the back, then quickly goes back into hiding before Luigi notices him. Luigi stares in horror at his brother attacking the princesses. He goes up to Envy and frantically talks in gibberish, but Envy knocks him down with an fsmash. Luigi is angered at his brother. . .What the heck is he doing? Now is finally his time to take the spotlight! You play as Luigi in a battle against Mario/Envy.

The battle is still going between the “Mario Bros”, you getting a decently cool fight scene for Luigi’s vengeance that I won’t bother to detail. However; before either brother can finish the other, Bowser intervenes and leaps out, smacking Envy down with an fair and turning him into a trophy. Bowser extends out a hand to Luigi. . .Luigi looks very reluctant to shake, hesitating in mass. In the background behind Luigi we see a primid come over and revive Envy, who turns back into his own form briefly before turning into Peach (Albeit now looking dark and evil, in her Shadow Queen form from Paper Mario 2). The primid presses a button to close a door to block off the real Peach and Zelda, getting them out of Luigi’s sight. This all happens very quickly, Luigi being completely unaware. Envy comes over to Bowser’s side and gives Luigi a kiss on the nose which of course gets Luigi to shake Bowser’s hand (After the shock of the kiss, of course.). Bowser gives a hearty evil laugh and the cutscene ends. . .Luigi has been successfully manipulated.

Snake/Meta Knight/Lucario’s level now happens as normal, but instead of finding the princesses at the end, they bump into Envy, Luigi, and Bowser. Luigi is in his Mr. L costume, Envy finishing the costume up by putting on his mask for him as they arrive. Bowser motions Luigi and Envy out to attack, and you fight the pair of them, Envy still in Peach’s form.

After Luigi and Envy are turned into trophies, Bowser takes out a trophy gun and starts firing at Meta Knight’s party in mass. They are forced to flee the area, and Bowser goes over to revive Luigi and Envy’s trophies. They’re still in the general room where Peach and Zelda were normally fought. . .And Luigi finally realizes he hasn’t seen anything of Zelda since the Mario incident, getting a thought bubble of her. He points up to the thought bubble and speaks gibberish to Bowser for him to hastily pull Envy over, who is still in Peach’s form. Luigi shakes his head and points up to the thought bubble of Zelda again for Bowser to slash the thought bubble into pieces. Luigi does his down taunt, but Envy goes over and kisses him on the nose again, which causes Luigi to stop thinking of the other woman. Bowser and Envy go to leave, Bowser motioning Luigi to come along, but he holds up his finger as if to say “Just a sec”. . .Bowser shrugs and leaves with Envy, Luigi waiting for them to leave. . .He goes over to the controls of the room and opens up the door out of curiosity to find Zelda and the real Peach. Was he just faking his allegiance to Bowser all along? Who knows. He motions for the princesses to come along with him, and you play the normal level you do with the princess pair where you escape the Halberd, only now with Luigi as an additional character.

The remainder of the Halberd plays out as normal, only now with Luigi added in the Duon boss fight. In the cutscene when Duon is revealed though, Bowser and Envy (Envy back in his normal form) are seen watching in disgust due to Luigi (Yes, he’s playable for that boss) being alongside the others. Upon being defeated, both are shocked, and they hastily hop off in Bowser’s clown car.

But the changes are still far from over. Before the level where DK, Diddy, Captain Falcon, and Olimar invade the subspace bomb factory, we’re shown a cutscene of Gluttony (Who is still carrying the trophies of Toon Link, Ed, and Al), Lust, Sloth (Who is no longer in a suit), and Wolf entering it, meeting up with the Ancient Minister. The Ancient Minister salutes his superiors for Sloth to give a dismissive motion to the Ancient Minister, allowing him to be at ease. In the background, Wolf can be seen turning around and leaving, going back into his Wolfen, being rather annoyed. He doesn’t particularly like being reduced to a delivery boy. . .Lust points to the Elric brothers for the Ancient Minister to nod and motion for them to come along with him. He opens up a secret room where a massive transmutation circle is ready along with tons of Robs moving about mess chemicals. Mustang is also seen here, along with several of his men, right in the middle of the Transmutation circle. Lust pats the Ancient Minister on the head for him to look down at the ground regretfully. . .Lust does a dismissive motion to Gluttony for him to let down the three trophies with a breath of relief. Lust and Sloth revive the trophies of the two Elric Brothers, and Lust points towards the Transmutation Circle with a thought bubble of the Philosopher’s Stone. . .She wants him to transmute Mustang and his men into it. Ed goes to lash out at her, but Sloth wraps her watery arms around him to hold him back. Lust chuckles and points to Al, who is being held by Gluttony. Lust snaps her fingers for Gluttony to take a bite out of Al, him letting out a cry of pain. Ed frantically tries to get out from Sloth’s grasp, but to no avail. Lust points at the transmutation circle once again for Ed to reluctantly gets on his knees and prepare to do the transmutation. . .The Ancient Minister, unable to bare watching this slaughter, hastily leaves the room, going back out to the main room, closing off the doors inside. The DK/Diddy/Captain Falcon/Olimar level now plays as normal.

In the cutscene where the Ancient Minister normally reveals his identity, everything for the most part goes the same way, but Ganondorf simply forces the Robs to blow themselves up rather then set off subspace bombs. After the Ancient Minister reveals his identity and joins forces with the characters, rather then fleeing out, he hastily opens up the door where Ed and Al are being held and motions the characters down to attack. There are all the more Subspace forces inside of here, but they easily manage to free Mustang, Ed, and Al, and they also revive Toon Link’s trophy. Lust, Sloth, and Gluttony hastily go to flee the factory, heading back out into the main room. Sloth takes out a remote control and presses it for the Robs to start taking out the subspace bombs, and they escape, a door closing behind them and blocking the characters from chasing them. You play the normal escape level here, only now with the additional characters of Toon Link, Ed, Al, and Mustang. You also go on to use these characters in the fight against Meta Ridley.

Wolf’s been busy getting his *** kicked the entire SSE and being made fun of. . .He’s had enough taking orders. He’s doing things his way. Before the Great Invasion cutscene, we see Wolf flying off towards the Halberd where everyone is preparing for battle, Fox getting his arwing. As Fox and Falco get up in their arwings to fly alongside the Halberd, Wolf’s Wolfen crashes into Fox’s arwing and causes them to both crash. Both pilots hastily eject from their Arwings before they hit the ground and clash against each other in mid-air, and a standard Brawl occurs. . .And you play as Wolf. Yeah, you’re actually getting to play the villain in this SSE for the first time, outside of Envy copying people. After defeating Fox, Wolf gloats over Fox for a brief moment, having had his 15 minutes of fame, before Falco and a hoard of other characters arrive. Wolf reluctantly gets into his Wolfen and flies off into the distance as the other characters get up and revive Fox, who angrily shakes his fist at Wolf as he flees. The great invasion cutscene now occurs as normal.

In the Great Invasion, the Ganon Cannon is quite crowded with villains. Ganondorf, Bowser, Wolf, Lust, Gluttony, Sloth, and Envy are all seen on board, standing together. Aside from that, no changes to the scene take place. However; in the cutscene where Bowser normally betrays Ganondorf, all the homonculi take out trophy guns rather then Ganondorf, aiming them at the Nintendo villains. The Nintendo villains perform their various sidesteps, then you play as them against the Homonculi in a 3 on 4 battle. Only one foe from each side it out at a time, but they have one more man then you, keeping this far from easy, and besides, the highest ranking of your characters is in D tier!

After defeating the homonculi, the Nintendo villains all do victorious taunts. Bowser and Wolf continue to walk forward, but then Ganondorf takes out a trophy gun and fires it at Bowser as normal. Unlike the normal cutscene though, Bowser dodges the shot and gets into a battle with Ganondorf. Wolf takes Ganondorf’s trophy gun and aims at the two fighting, wanting all the credit from Master Hand for himself, but Ganondorf smacks the gun out of Wolf’s grip and it falls off into the abyss. You now choose one character out of Bowser, Ganondorf, and Wolf for a three way Brawl. The losers get turned into trophies at the hands of the winner, and the winner goes to go before Master Hand then get defeated by Tabuu.

Everything continues as normal, but you also have to hunt down the trophies of Ed, Al, and Mustang. If you find Ed and Al’s trophies, a cutscene will play in which Ed and Al stand before the four trophies of the four Homonculi. Ed goes past them without a second thought, but Al stares down at Sloth’s trophy again, unable to shake off the thought that she’s so similar to their mother. Alphonse slowly reaches down to revive her once more, Ed running up to stop him, but ultimately being too late. Sloth gets revived, then hastily turns her arms into water to revive Envy, Gluttony, and Lust. All four homonculi quickly run up the stairs to the Great Maze, ignoring the Elric Brothers. Ed facepalms at Al while he just shrugs, then it continues as normal, them being added to the Great Maze party and finally being unlocked.

A few small sections are added to the Great Maze. The forest where Pokemon Trainer was introduced is added, containing the shadow versions of Gluttony, Lust and Jigglypuff, and PT and Pikachu’s shadow versions are also moved here. Wolf is moved back to Pikachu’s old spot due to him not showing up at any place in particular. Another new section is an underwater one with parts of Ed’s ship and Toon Link’s ship where the shadow versions of Ed, Al, Toon Link and Sloth are found. A final additional section is Mustang’s base, contaning the shadow versions of only Mustang, Envy, and Pride (The boss).

Assist Trophy - Wrath:

Wrath raises up his foot to show his homonculis symbol tattooed on it, letting out a laugh upon being summoned from the assist trophy. Wrath then runs after the closest target save the summoner, running just a bit slower then Captain Falcon’s run. Wrath has only one jump the height of Mario’s and takes the most direct path to you, so the best way to avoid him is to get him to run into a wall or get to a elevation too high for him to get to. Don’t think you can just jump off the edge so he runs off it to his doom, though, as he’ll just respawn. Wrath lasts for 15 seconds or until he comes into contact with someone.

Upon touching someone, Wrath will extend out his arm to use some unrefined alchemy to fuse his body together with the victim’s. This counts as a grab. When Wrath is fused with you, he’ll try to move the opposite way you do, causing you to just walk in place and be unable to move. Wrath will regularly smack you with his free arm every 2 seconds, doing 8% and interrupting any moves you were performing. Wrath keeps you stuck like this for 10 seconds, and for the final hit he does a kick for 15% and above average knockback. You have super armor when Wrath is fused with you, but you can’t really do any harm to your enemy and Wrath is constantly beating you up, giving you a total of 47% damage.

Stage – Lab 5:

The entire stage looks rather metallic, and there are mass red bubbling cauldrons in the background. Several prisoners can also be seen being held captive behind bars. No objects in the actual arena besides a transmutation circle at the center, and the stage is around the length of Final Destination. There are walls on the sides of the stage, but the ceiling is too high up, you still able to get star KOs. If you stay against the wall for long, spikes will come out before retracting back into the wall, doing 10% and average knockback. This prevents infinite chain grabbing. This stage is essentially just a less broken version of Shadow Moses at heart. . .

But what fun would that be? There are a few various events that can randomly happen on the stage.

Greed will sometimes show up in the background to free the prisoners. The prisoners will then hastily run out from the background onto the stage and then off the foreground, coming up against the cameras before getting out of vision, causing mass blocking of the view. As they overlap with the stage, they do 15% and above average knockback if you don’t do a dodge. After they’re gone, Greed snickers, then leaves the stage.

The guardian of the lab, Slicer, will also occasionally come out onto the battlefield to join the fray. He’s a sturdy suit of armor that functions as an even slower even more powerful version of Ike. While he can’t use items, he’s insanely heavy, like as heavy as Bowser with a metal box, thus he can’t be KOd by conventional means. However, once he takes 30 stamina worth of damage, his helmet will be knocked off. Slicer’s little brother will still continue to control the suit of armor and fight on, but after taking another 30 stamina worth of damage will crumble to dust. However; once his helmet is knocked off, it can be used as a throwing item, and Slicer can put it back on to reset his stamina back to the full 60, so be careful. While Slicer is powerful, he’s so insanely slow that he’ll only really affect anything in a FFA where he can actually hit something.

The –other- guardian of the lab, Barry the Chopper, will also occasionally come out onto the battlefield. He’ll leap in from the background doing a downward slash for 20% and spiking downwards, then his blades will get stuck in the ground, leaving him vulnerable. He’ll then go into the background again before coming out again in another random period 10-15 seconds later. Barry has 40 stamina you must take out before the living suit of armor will crumble to pieces.

The stage hazard who has the most notable effect on the battle is Tucker. He’ll follow a player’s horizontal position while in the background for 5 seconds, then grab them. Tucker cannot jump, so this is the easiest way to avoid him. If he –does- grab you, however, he’ll pull you over to the transmutation circle and cause a massive explosion double the size of Bowser for 30% and huge knockback, creating a cheap knock off of the philosopher’s stone. Tucker will take it and run off into the background with it. You can escape Tucker’s grab quite easily by button mashing, but at high percentages it becomes hard to escape. Still, it’s not terribly hard to just avoid him in the first place.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
You forgot to list Captain Falcon's entrance.

Captain Falcon sits down at a computer screen. He's gained weight since Melee... over 9000 pounds to be exact. He sits at the computer playing World of Warcraft. His nipples are gone. They are covered by layers of fat tissue. His other muscle have deteriorated too. They are also now just fat. Captain Falcon's suit still fits though and it's tighter on him than ever... but that's not really a good thing now.

Captain Falcon suddenly gets an IM.

Sakurai: Falcon! Get off your ***! It's time for the Brawl!

This is what Falcon was waiting for! He cancelled his quest party and logged out of WoW. It was time for a comeback.

Captain Falcon starts going through a tough training style. He does 1,000,000 Falcon Sit ups, the same amount of Falcon Push ups, and he runs a Falcon Lap around his Falcon House. He opens the fridge and determines he doesn't have enough eggs. So he goes to the source. Captain Falcon runs all the way to a farm in Alabama (He lives on Hawaii). On the farm he forces the chickens with his mind to lay over 9000 eggs and to go get more eggs for him. Falcon gets the eggs and a giant bowl and makes the biggest protein shake the world has ever seen. He drinks the shake with his feet and it flows through his body replacing his blood. This protein blood becomes powerful enough to blow all of his fat leftover off and it flies into a meteor in space. Captain Falcon becomes his good old self!

The meteor aligns with Earth for a crash landing to destroy it. This is Falcon's true test to see if he's ready.

Captain Falcon jumps up, through the atmosphere and into space. He prepares his fist. It's time...

Falcon... P... p... p......

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUNNNNNNCHHHH!!!

Captain Falcon makes the meteor evaporate in a single paunch. The massive explosion makes him descend towards Earth.

The camera shows Captain Falcon many miles above the stage, falling at a rapid speed, while playing a flaming guitar with his teeth. He gets bored and throws the guitar at a nearby mountain, causing the mountain to explode. Only instead of debris, pornography comes flying out of the explosion, which Captain Falcon looks at while eating raw meat, drinking beer, and flexing his biceps.

He gets bored with the pornography, so he destroys it all with his chest hair, which he can grow at will. He finishes his raw meat and beer, so he eats the beer glass, like a real man. He still has quite a long way to go before he crashes into the stage, so he starts striking manly poses, while shooting bullets out of his iron nipples. These bullets explode upon impact with the ground, launching a flaming truck into the air, straight towards Captain Falcon, who slices it in half before it can reach him with the force created by him flexing his pecks.

As he passes the gas tank, which became detached, he falcon punches it causing it to explode with the force of a nuclear warhead. This propels Captain Falcon towards the stage at an incredible speed.

Captain Falcon crashes into the stage with a pelvic thrust, done at near the speed of light. He climbs out of the crater he created, and flexes every muscle in his body at the same time. The incredible force created by this kills everyone within a 500 mile radius, and every female in the universe climaxes.

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
You forgot to list Captain Falcon's entrance.

Captain Falcon sits down at a computer screen. He's gained weight since Melee... over 9000 pounds to be exact. He sits at the computer playing World of Warcraft. His nipples are gone. They are covered by layers of fat tissue. His other muscle have deteriorated too. They are also now just fat. Captain Falcon's suit still fits though and it's tighter on him than ever... but that's not really a good thing now.

Captain Falcon suddenly gets an IM.

Sakurai: Falcon! Get off your ***! It's time for the Brawl!

This is what Falcon was waiting for! He cancelled his quest party and logged out of WoW. It was time for a comeback.

Captain Falcon starts going through a tough training style. He does 1,000,000 Falcon Sit ups, the same amount of Falcon Push ups, and he runs a Falcon Lap around his Falcon House. He opens the fridge and determines he doesn't have enough eggs. So he goes to the source. Captain Falcon runs all the way to a farm in Alabama (He lives on Hawaii). On the farm he forces the chickens with his mind to lay over 9000 eggs and to go get more eggs for him. Falcon gets the eggs and a giant bowl and makes the biggest protein shake the world has ever seen. He drinks the shake with his feet and it flows through his body replacing his blood. This protein blood becomes powerful enough to blow all of his fat leftover off and it flies into a meteor in space. Captain Falcon becomes his good old self!

The meteor aligns with Earth for a crash landing to destroy it. This is Falcon's true test to see if he's ready.

Captain Falcon jumps up, through the atmosphere and into space. He prepares his fist. It's time...

Falcon... P... p... p......

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUNNNNNNCHHHH!!!

Captain Falcon makes the meteor evaporate in a single paunch. The massive explosion makes him descend towards Earth.

The camera shows Captain Falcon many miles above the stage, falling at a rapid speed, while playing a flaming guitar with his teeth. He gets bored and throws the guitar at a nearby mountain, causing the mountain to explode. Only instead of debris, pornography comes flying out of the explosion, which Captain Falcon looks at while eating raw meat, drinking beer, and flexing his biceps.

He gets bored with the pornography, so he destroys it all with his chest hair, which he can grow at will. He finishes his raw meat and beer, so he eats the beer glass, like a real man. He still has quite a long way to go before he crashes into the stage, so he starts striking manly poses, while shooting bullets out of his iron nipples. These bullets explode upon impact with the ground, launching a flaming truck into the air, straight towards Captain Falcon, who slices it in half before it can reach him with the force created by him flexing his pecks.

As he passes the gas tank, which became detached, he falcon punches it causing it to explode with the force of a nuclear warhead. This propels Captain Falcon towards the stage at an incredible speed.

Captain Falcon crashes into the stage with a pelvic thrust, done at near the speed of light. He climbs out of the crater he created, and flexes every muscle in his body at the same time. The incredible force created by this kills everyone within a 500 mile radius, and every female in the universe climaxes.
I LOL'ed so hard. :laugh:

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Am I the only person who recognises Warlord's Captain Falcon Entrance? Besides, you forgot his true final smash:

When he starts his move, he yells his classic "FALCON" and goes on an Uber pwnage streak, KNEE-ing and FALCON Punching everyone...he moves so blindingly fast that all you see are flashes of light and the sillouettes of the defeated crying in agony. He then proceeds to pose dramatically, while an off-screen camera flashes, and every different Falcon pose he makes is framed in on-screen calendar showing off his Falcon pecs. After he's done with his epic pwnage, he jumps high off of the stage, so high in fact, that he reaches the moon.

He destroys the moon with a Mega FALCON pelvic thrust, thus destroying all that we know of Earth's only satellite, the debris proceeds to fall into Earth, entering the atmosphere at a terrifying rate. It hurtles toward the stage, and destroys everything in sight. The remaining characters have witnessed only a taste of the impending carnage to come...

Now that the stage has turned into a dead planet...Captain Falcon laughs heroically...and says "Show Me Your Moves!" The remaining characters do their most famous moves to best the Falcon, but to no avail, they cannot beat or even hope to match his manliness...

Because of this, Falcon deems the cast of characters unworthy, and flies into the sun. He dives right into the smoldering star, fearless, brave-hearted, and mightier than any other pilot that has ever lived...the camera zooms into Falcon's face showing his intense determination, and in one final breath, the Captain pulls back his EPIC fist and yells...FALCON....ANNIHILATION!!!!

He punches with the force of the Big Bang itself. The sun as we know it explodes, taking the last shred of hope the other smashers had to defeat the Falcon with it...and engulfs the remaining characters in an intense heat hot enough that even Charizard can't withstand it. The supernova destroys ALL on stage...and Captain Falcon reacts to the vicous death of everyone with an appropriate "Mission Complete!"

and if this epic Final Smash connects, all you hear from the announcer is...

GAME!!

"What happens if he uses it on someone else playing as Captain Falcon?"

the other Captain Falcon comes back onto the screen (since he was only beat up, not killed) and says "NICE ONE BUDDY!!!" then the two Captains proceed to give a high-five and laugh.

Agi

Smash Lord

...very slowly.

Dr. David Bowman, the chairman of the Discovery mission from 2001: A Space Odyssey, joins the Brawl!

*~Entry~*
Dave leaves the Jupiter ship in an EVA pod, and encounters another monolith in orbit around Jupiter. While approaching it, he finds himself suddenly traveling through a tunnel of colored light (generally known as the “Star Gate”) racing at great speed across vast distances of space viewing many strange astronomical phenomena, concluding with earthlike landscapes with altered colors. He eventually finds himself in a bedroom containing Louis XVI-style decor. He repeatedly sees future versions of himself, with the film's POV each time switching to the later Dave. Finally an elderly and dying David Bowman is lying on the bed. At the foot of the bed, another monolith appears. It transforms him into a fetus-like being enclosed in a transparent orb of light, the “Star-Child,” who returns to Earth, where he floats in orbit, ready for the Brawl. This phase takes 15 minutes, and it is reactivated every time he loses a stock or activates an attack. He is completely vulnerable at all times.

*~Playstyle~*
To succeed playing as Dave, make sure your opponent is using him. Due to each of his moves having such massive start-up and ending lag, it is simple to punish him continually until your opponents give up and self-destruct. However, he makes an excellent opponent to use in training mode.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Shesh, Mendez.
...God, why do you remember that? :psycho:
She's still a dumb character. I can deal with bumbling, slow characters in combat *coughpreseacough*, but not in the plot, especially with such a central character.
Colette?

You ACTUALLY hate her? You're so racist. Angels have feelings, too, you sick murderer!

She's got bigger boobs! :bee:
You have just proven your credibility.
THAT'S a huge chest.​

@Junahu: What's wrong with being manly?
At least use MY version of the picture!

To the decent people:
Shesh, what a popular place this has become.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
When will we get to experience this brand-new sensation, Cruxis?

(there, I called you by your actual name :p)

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Raphael Sorel

Decription:

Raphael Sorel, a young French noble and head of his family household, was well known for his intellect, swordsmanship, and ability to make decisive decisions. However, an error of misplaced trust lead his enemies to expel him from his position and hunt him down. They would of succeeded too had it not been for an orphan girl who sheltered Raphael from the soldier perusing him. Amy’s act, though driven by hatred of the military, lead him to adopt the introverted girl as he journeyed to discover what lead to his fall from grace. He eventually found that the cause was the influence of the demonic blade Soul Edge and confronted its wielder, Nightmare to take its power for his own. He lost the duel and as the Azure Knight went to deliver the fatal blow he looked into the face of death with eyes of passion and bravery. Nightmare hesitated as the will of Seigfried, the blades host body, was moved by his foes accepted his fate as a warrior would and fought to regain control. Raphael, sensing vulnerability delivered a desperate blow that rung true piercing the eye of Soul Edge and sending Nightmare and Seigfried on the separate paths. Raphael passed out. Later he returned to Amy who tended to his wounds, however the injuries of the demonic blade left behind more then scars. Raphael lost his humanity, gaining vampiric traits that he could pass on like a disease through his tainted blood. His new power and a degenerating mental state lead him to spreading his affliction while continuing his search for both Soul Edge and eventually Soul Calibur in order to make a new world for himself and Amy, one of vile souls where people of his nature could be accepted.

Raphael Strategy:

Raphael has many strengths that other characters may covet. He has seemingly insane disjointed hitboxes thanks to his rapier, often as long as Ikes if not longer on certain thrusts. His two distinct counters provide tailored benefits, one delivering unusually high damage while advancing besides doubling as a recover, and the other slowing your opponents responses allowing you to react and pursuit them as you see fit. In fact, many of Raphael’s move encourage pursuit, dealing low enough knock back that his next lunging strike can still hit his mark, and again his disjointed hit box help defend him against possible counter attacks while doing so. His potential for mind games is also quit high between his controlled teleport and variable counters. Raphael’s air game while competent is not as strong as some may hope because while many of his attacks provide generous hitboxes or properties, the also commit him longer then most other characters making a missused fair or uair particularly easy to punish. While he is heavy, and has decent jumps, his recovery is not astounding as his ^B provides minimal additional vertical and horizontal recovery and his teleport can be misdirect if your opponent chooses to go off the stage, making getting back with it near impossible besides them simply predicting its outcome. Also while Raphael has a few decent kill options and can build up damage quickly, his finishers require proper timing due to there start up though this can be somewhat alleviated with a well used B special. His speed in getting around the stage isn’t anything to brag about either so he may be overly forced to rely on his specials to approach. Overall Raphael is a character that will attract many players due to his reach and damage building potential, but eventually will give way to those who prefer a technical character that encourages outthinking your opponent to victory.

Stats:

Power: 6.0/10 (Most of Raphaels individual strike are mediocre, but there are exceptions )
Walking Speed: 5/10 (Steady and formal Dueling approach, not particularly quick)
Running Speed: 4/10 (Keeps part of his posture while running, losing some speed he would otherwise gain)
Attack speed: 6/10 (Just above average, though the length of his weapon amplifies this)
Weight: 6.5/10 (Heavier then most but still slightly lighter then Ike)
Falling Speed: 6/10 (About what you would expect)
First Jump: 5/10 (Average)
Second Jump: 6/10 (Surprising, almost as good as the first)
Range: 9.5/10 (Raphael has his rapier giving him disjointed hitboxs that are often longer then Marth or Ikes farthest reaching attacks)
Wall Climb: No
Wall Cling: No
Crawl: No
Glide: No

Entrance:

A smoke like red a black aura radiates outward as Raphael suddenly appears at its core Drawing his rapier with a smirk and entering his neutral pose, the aura fading.

Animation:

Neutral: Raphael stands ready his body turned, his left hand forward holding his Rapier at an upward angle and his right hand resting on his waist. He moves back and forth slightly dancing between each foot.
Runing: Raphael drops his stance bolting forward, but still holds his sword forward, however it is angled more toward the foreground.
Long standing animation: Raphael stands erect holding his sword vertically scowling at his foes before returning to neutral.
Spot Dodge: Raphael side steps holding his rapier in place as a guard while doing so.
Roll: Does a flamenco step, twirling to the other side.
Jumps: Jumps straight up, no flips, with Rapier drawn more to his side, cape billowing. Second jump has him spin upward a near equal distance to the first. Over height gained is equivalent to Kirby’s ^B.
Sheild: Braces shelf with rapier held high, its guard to the side of his face.
Dizzy: Holds hand over face swaying in place.
Sleepy: Fall on Rapier which plants itself in the ground as he rests on it.

Specials:

Neutral B: Riposte Mermet de Vec:

Raphael does a taunt like gesture, flicking his sword in a docile way while bending back slightly in a laugh. This apparent lapse in defense is a blatant lie. Opponents who strike Raphael in this stance deal no damage or knock back as Raphael counters by grabbing his foe. This does not take Raphael to his tradition throws, instead it engages into one of two unique animations, though the result is the same. If the opponent is female, he stabs his sword into the ground on the side, giving him both hands to hold them in place while he delivers a long bite to the neck. He releases them to the ground grabbing back his sword. If a male, he still stabs his sword into the ground, holding them in place with his left while he drills his right hand, spike gauntlet and all, into their stomach. He then releases them the same way. Both moves involve him draining his opponent of there soul.

The start up of the gesture is a mere 2 frames before it can take effect and lingers for about half a second. As it cools down and Raphael returns to neutral, he is vunerable for 10 frames or so, so there is window to wait and punish. If struck, Raphael lunges into his grab, making its range quite long (longer then his tradition grab and a similar distance to marths f-smash). The attack itself deals 11% (1-1-1-1-1-1-5) fresh no matter how powerful of a move is counter however, the opponent suffers particularly from the wound, causing them to be slowed for 4 seconds upon released. This of course allows Raphael to easily aim in attacks, or predict an opponents counter assault and continue the chain of Riposte Mermet de Vecs. The slow down is no where near as drastic as the timer, however is still is notable adding about 3-5 frames to any action. Raphaelcan be interrupted while performing the attack animation by outside forces. If the final tick of damage does not get in, the opponent is not slowed. The entire grab animation takes about a second and half as his opponent must chose how to stand back up. If used in the air, Raphael can still counter for super armor frames, but will not attempt to throw.

Up B: Acrobatic Riposte

Raphael does a full turning jump forward, going several feet in the air. The start up is near instantaneous, as are the super armor frames that encompass the first half of the leap. More importantly however this serves a Raphael’s second counter. During the super armor frames, if struck, He will retaliate with a spinning slash make a second twirl within his jump. The slash covers a large hitbox in front and moderately well behind him, though will only have little chance of hitting those above unless they practically touch him. If Raphael’s counter attack is triggered, his supper armor continues on through the slash and leaves him near unpunishable with only 2 or 3 frames of ending lag that are not covered. Raphael however still takes ½ the damage from the attack he is countering. This in part because of the unusual mobility of the counter but also because the damage dealt by the slash is 1.7 times the original damage. The knockback is moderate and horizontal despite this. If however the counter is not triggered, after Raphael finishes the initial spin he can’t attack, airdodge or do anything else except DI and after he has resumes the same vertical height he had initially will enter freefall. Reading between the lines will tell you that he is vunerable for the second falling half of the jump, and using the counter in the air and failing will result in free fall. If the counter is triggered he may use it again in the air after he reaches his initial starting height. This obviously would only boost horizontal recovery at this point but would help prevent gimping. This is a recovery move, however it is the equivalent of a short hop and does not add anywhere near the amount of his normal jumps.

Forward B. Stocatta Rampage Crescendo

Raphael lunges forward dealing a wave a stabs at varying angles to those who would stand before him. The start up is fairly quick, 5 frames, as his rapid pokes begin each individual poke deals 2% with almost no knock and he can hand out about 4 each second. However there are two distinct hitboxes for each thrust. The tip of the rapier when fully extended deals 4% with low horizontal knock back, ejecting opponents from the chain of hits, so its ideal to use when you are spaced in a way that wont immediately knock them out. Even if spaced perfectly with the opponent not resisting it would deal about 20%, though with DI and the like, you’ll likely do less. However the moves itself is very large in front of Raphael and has decent prority (though still neutralized by a solid tilt or better). The lunge into the move is about half the distance of a roll, and the move itself stretches a length similar to links zair. The cool down is similar to the start up. This makes it fairly abusive along side the low knock back as you can attempt to strike with it again even into moderate percents againts some characters. Also its a solid move to use after a successful Riposte Mermet De Vec. Directly above Raphael and all behind him he is vulnerable. Can be used in the air.

Down B: Strigoii Envelopment

Raphael laughs leaving his traditional stance waving his sword behind him lazily as his signature red and black smoky aura envelopes him. He disappears and reappears beside the enemy. What makes this move most interesting is the option to appear in front of a foe, behind the enemy, or reappear in place. After taping vB, the player must imput either left, right or nothing before Raphael would otherwise disappear. If Raphael is on the left side of the opponent tapping left would cause him to appear in front of them. Right would cause him to appear behind, and doing nothing would cause him to pseudo spot dodge in place. The start up for the move is about 4 frames and is interruptible until he actually disappears. He then spends 4 frames, disappeared into nothingness and reappears quickly assuming neutral in 2 frames. This does no damage, but it is a potential recover move. However it does have a range of about 1/3 the distance of final destination. If used at a distance beyond that, he will reappear in place regardless of the additional imput. It will teleport you into the air, and you can use the from the air, however, if you use it as a spot dodge in the air, or fail to be close enough to enemy therefore auto engaging the pseudo spot dodge, you will enter free fall. This move encourages persuit and allows Raphael to approach more effectively via mind games, though it does leave Raphael opponent to guess, and many foes can eliminate 2 of his 3 options at a time making it particularly dangerous.

Regular A Attacks:

Neutral A: Raphael raises his sword quickly, drawing it down equally fast in a medium ranged stroke. 4% no knockback.
Neutral AA (Roaring Stocatta): He flicks his wrist drawing the blade forward into a thrust from its then low position, striking much further out then the first. 6% low diagonal knock back.

Dash Attack (Rapid Assualt): Raphael does hiss signature triple poking cuts to the opponents shoulder advancing quickly with little gap between each one. The start up is moderate with quick cool down with the pokes doing 3%-1%-3% with little horizontal knockback on the third, however if you press A again within 2 frames of the third strike connecting (whether shielded or not) Raphael will lunge forward with a 4th deep slash to the same region, dealing 7% and strong diagonal knock back. The additional attack is quite punishable with almost 10 frames of end lag however.

Tilits

Ftilt (Montante): Raphael spins his rapier into an upward slash, having a generous arc and range. Quick start up, moderate cool down and priority. 9% moderate diagonal knockback.

Utilt (Luna Montante): Raphael draws his rapier back behind him and then launches a large arch above his head. Large, long hit box the partially cover sides. Bad start up (15 frames), moderate cool down and priority. 9% moderate vertical knockback.

Dtilt (Pirouette Sweep): Raphael does a pirouetting low kick, spinning as he steps forward, his rapier held above his head. High chance to trip, but if it doesn’t low diagonal kncokback. Moderate start up and cool down, Moderate range thanks to the step he takes, but low priority. 7%

Airials

Nair (Squalambrato Concierto Dous): Raphael spins in place holding his rapier horizontally damging his opponents as a bladed inclined top. He finsihes with a down slash. He angles slightly downward in the direction he is facing . Quick start up and cool down, though vulnerable above and below in addition to be very low ranged besides the final slashw hich is moderately ranged. 3%-3%-4%,with the last hit having low horizontal knock back. The first two hits have low priority while the last has moderate.

Dair (Dark Stinger Crescendo): Raphael puts his feet together for a drilling kick down diagonally in front of him. Comes out fairly quick, 4 frames, but it has small hitbox and bad cool down as he continues to spin in the air. Spike on first frame. 8% Moderate priority, low range.

Fair (Merciless Stramazone): Raphael does a pair of violent slashes directly in front of him. There is a noticeable gap in-between the pair. Moderate start up and cool down, with the first slash dealing 7% with no knock back and the second dealing 8% with moderate diagonal knock back. Long range and moderate priority.

Uair (Crimson Moon): Raphael drives and kick straight upwards, spinning to with momentum of the motion as he follows up with an upwards slash. The kick has a small hit box and only deals 4%, though the follow up of a slash adds and additional 8% with its generous hit box and moderate vertical knockback. Cool down is quick, start up moderate. The kick has low priority and the slash has moderate.

Bair (Hilt Strike): Raphael turns giving his wrist a quick shunt into his opponents face bludgeoning them with the guard of his Rapier. The attack is near instantaneous, as is the cool down. It has low horizontal knock back and deals 6%. moderate priority (suprisingly), low range.

Smashes:

FSmash (Bloody Funeral): Raphael cries out as his aura catches his sword aflame. All the while Raphael spins drawing his blade and body upwards, swirls down low and backwards only to continue the flow into a devastating thrust. Strong Diagonal knock back, and deals an impressive 16% uncharged, but start up is fairly long even uncharged. Despite the flame reference to his original game, it is not unblockable. Charges to 22% max. Moderate cool down as well. The range is quite good, as long as Marths B. High priority

DSmash (Grave Needle): Raphael twirls his Rapier back assuming a 45 degree angle with the blade towards the ground and delivers a pierce foot stab in front of him. Not as much start up as his FSmash, but is not near instantaneous like many smashes since it would take 6 or 7 frames. 13% uncharged up to 17% with strong horizontal knockback, though the range is quite short unlike many of Raphaels sword based strikes. The cool down is quick however. High Priority.

USmash (Luna Stocatta Rampage): Raphael delivers a series of quick jabs in a cone above him ending with a final powerful vertical thrust. The initial 4 stabs deal 2%-1%-2%-1% with the final doing and additional 6%. Raphaels sides are not cover well by the attack, but the disjointed hitbox above him is very long. Only the last poke has good priority, and the initial pokes often clang. The final hit has moderate vertical knockback. The start up is still a few frames, about 4, and charging only increases the damage of the final thrust up to 10%. Moderate Priority.

Throws:

Raphael does a much shorter range grab then his Riposte Mermet de Vec, but it is still manageable and quick. He uses his right hand to grab, and on pressing A while holding foes, bashes them in the face with the gaurd of his sword.

Fthrow (Unending Strings): Raphael gives a few quick thrusting stabs to his opponents torso and quickly throws in a extra jab at his opponents thigh causing them to kneel backwards, almost falling. As they try to get up, He delivers a finishing thrust to the enemies throat. The Damage is 1%-1%-1%-1%-1%-5%, with the last strike dealing moderate diagonal knockback as the percents rise.

Dthrow (Death Puppet): Raphael leads his sword underneath his victims arms guiding them as a puppet until he suddenly draws the blade into a low sweep leaving them to fall and bounce on the floor. 8% as they bounce up and forward slightly.

Uthrow (Luna Pure Sacrifice): Raphael spins his opponent around, plunges his rapier through their back and lifts them into the air as if disposing of meat on a skewer. 12% with a moderate vertical launch.

Bthrow (Undertaker): Raphael takes the lead, engaging his opponent in his dance bending them back over his arm, only to fling them back to the floor behind him and slash them across the face as they get back up. 9% with low horizontal knockback.

Final Smash (A New World):

The rainbow faceted aura from the smash ball suddenly gleams red as Raphael calls out with unbridled determination “I will create a new world for Amy and Me!” In the background Raphael’s Castle appears and the field darkens. Raphael floats straight above, invincible as his red and black smoke aura appears center stage, only instead of him appearing, numerous tainted villagers spew forth, rushing and leaping toward their foes, clawing at them and assaulting with makeshift weapons. About 20 or so villagers spawn at a location near the center of the stage at ground level. They can double jump far enough to reach the platforms of any standard stage and attack in the air, their attacks dealing anywhere from 12%-15%. They all have stamina of about 25% and do not block, but they have super armor and will attack to their dying breath. Attacks can be shield of course, but about 4 consecutive attacks would destroy a fresh shield. While there would be some variety in villager appearances and weapons, the would all do basic melee attacks with whatever implement they had, having varying but general moderate range n their attack, but only delivering a single attack at a time. The attacks all have quick start ups and moderate cool downs. After 15 seconds or if all villagers are defeated Raphael floats directly down back to the stage and resume his neutral pose, losing his invulnerability and ready to continue the fight, along side his minions if they are still there. If he is off stage, he would float to the nearest non hazardous surface available. His castle also disappears at this time. Raphael’s attacks damage his villagers but his villagers attacks will not damage or stun him.

Extras:

Utaunt: Raphael flicks his sword into and odd an intimadating angle with a smirk saying venhemently "You should of finished me when you had the chance!"
Staunt:Raphael leans ahead his gauntlet hand forward and cletched and says arrogantly "That looks suits you, stay down there!"
Dtaunt:Raphael looks upward closing his eyes and does his trademark laugh.

Snake Chat

OTOCON: Be careful of this one Snake!
SNAKE: Why? I didn't think the Ren Faire was a big deal...
OTOCON: No Snake, thats Raphael Sorel! He may look old fashioned, but he's the real deal, and his skill with the Rapier isn't a joke!
SNAKE: So what? I have grenades and other explosives! This guy won't get clos- hey! Where did he go?
OTOCON: ...Did I mention he could Teleport?
SNAKE: **** you magic!!!

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!

Barack Obama joins the Brawl.

Barack Obama is a medium character, with horridly average stats, but a lot of his moves are capable of hitting far range and causing damage more than once.
Standard moves
A: Standard punch
AA: One two punch
AAA: One two punch, and a headbutt

Standard Up A: Does a "raise the roof" type of motion for 5 damage, capable of juggling, subject to spamming

Smash Attack:
U-Smash: Does a Knuckle Joe style uppercut for about 10 damage
Standard Smash: Smiles, and a white laser hits the opponent for about eight damage
Down Smash: Does a sweep that spins around like Wario's D-Smash. Causes tripping.

Air moves

U-Air: Magically obtains an American Flag and waves it around for about 6 damage each hit. It has the same effect as G&W's U-Air
D-Air: Similar principles as Sheik/Sonics D-Smash, but it's slower, and it's a flying fist

B-moves
Standard B: Blackberry. Barack obtains a Blackberry. A very short range attack that, if you press B near another Smasher, it shocks them for about %9 damage. You can't use any other moves while holding the Blackberry, press Z to drop the Blackberry.
Side B: Secret Service Man. A Secret Service Agent appears on the battlefield with a machine gun. Barack Obama points at the Smasher and the Secret Service Agent cranks off a few rounds for %12 damage.
Up B: Economy Up: A green arrow shoots from Barack Obama's head and travels upward. About %3 damage each hit. Is the same principle as Mario finale. Weak and Impossible to hit, but if you do hit it.

Down B: Epic Speech: Barack Obama gives a speech. Has FLUDD style knockback, but if you get to close to Obama, it'll cost you %20 damage

Final Smash: CHANGE! Barack shouts "CHANGE!" This has one of 5 effects

1. Palette changes
2. Moveset swap
3. More gravity=faster fall speed
4. Stat swaps
5. All of the above

Taunts
Up taunts: Thumbs up
Right/Left taunts: This dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsWpvkLCvu4
Down Taunt: He shouts "Yes we can"

Winning animations
1. He shouts. "Yes I did!"
2. Barack smirks and says, "I did it for you, the middle class."
3. Smiles and says, "I'm Barack Obama, and I approve of this match."

Assist Trophy: John McCain
John McCain runs around the stage yelling, "My friends." and "Fellow Americans." any Smasher that is to close to him suffers the shield brake effect.

Snake's Codec conversation
Snake: Colonel...is that...?
Colonel: Yes, that's the President Snake. Be careful when fighting him. There would be an international uproar if an American Agent hurt the President
Snake: Pfft, I voted for McCain anyway
Colonel: Rolls eyes.

And that's all I got

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
When will we get to experience this brand-new sensation, Cruxis?

(there, I called you by your actual name :p)
You addressing me so shows an amount of reluctant respect, but I'll take it.

@Nade: srsly, NOES. This is beyond anything so nobody could have down it. Not even close anyway. XD

Edit: It should be done late Monday or early Tuesday. Takes a while to do

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
WHY WOULD YOU KEEP US IN SUSPENSE LIKE THIS?

Reluctant respect, eh? Naaah... I just ran out of ways to fuse Gryphon with Cruxis. It had to happen eventually. :bee:

"Beyond anything"... waaaah. I wanna know NOW! Can't wait til Tuesday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom