• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
Deff - I was that Shiek and Marth you *****, good games. Do you think I did any good for my first time playing competent players?
We played like a million friendlies in the corner, right?

Yeah, that's really good for your first time. You have a good sense of spacing and predicting. Try and work your offensive game and you'd see yourself improving :p

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Jman and eggm sent m2k and Cactuar to losers brackets but I'm not sure how that ended.

Listen seriously everyone. I consider myself to be a pretty nice person and I try to be nice to everybody I meet. Keep that in mind duriing the following statement.

Whoever that kid was who told me I smelled like cigarettes and kept *****ing at me and meatriding brawllover. Yes you you longhaired hippie wannabe prick. If you ever say anything to me ever again I'm gonna falcon kick you so hard in the nuts it'll hurt your chest.

Scar - you are the man
Pb&j - for putting up with a crappy team mate.
Jman - being the man
Ultimascout - moral support and down throw knee
Prog2112 - for chilling with me and walking me to the train
Reno - for being a lazy Asian
Brawllover - for touching mah body
Scar again - inspiring me to drop my crappy imitation characters and main falcon
Lite - for being a small kid with big thumbs
Dj - playing with lite's tag haha
Hax$ - for wearing skinny jeans and coming outside with me even though it was ****ing brick
haha milos is amazing =]

Scar

#HarveyDent
Results

TEAMS (28 entrants)
1: Team Cactuar is Quitting (Cactuar and Mew2King) ($140.00)
2: Jman and Eggm (JMan and Eggm) ($40.00)
3: HBK + HAZZ (Hazz + HBK) ($20.00)
4: Admiral Red Beard and The Rapist (Cyrain + Tope)
5: Backdoor Sluts IX (Tec0 and Ren0)
5: Motor Vehicles (Black + Vanz)
7: **** Sauce (Grille + Tec9)
7: Mufasa Got ***** (Scar + Hax)
9: Put a cherry on my pancakes (GOTM + JFox)
9: Egyptian Pterodactyls (DJN + Sensei)
9: Dangeresque (Pakman and Mogwai)
9: We Like IKE (Dot + Will)
13: It just happened (Copycat + Javier)
13: Bob Duzio (Wendell + Velocity)
13: Megatron will kill anybody for no ****IN reason (Tademark + Mike$$$$$)
13: Team 64 (KCS + Vex)
17: Zed + Stkl (Zed + Stkl)
17: We suck at this game (xzax + bnzaa)
17: Team Us (Tru= + GZUS)
17: Sum Yun Gais (Ultimascout + El_Komosutro)
17: Asian Dominatrix (Sheik + DoYoung)
17: Defame (Def + Ame)
17: Chris Benoit Son Didn't Tap Out (CanISmash + Prog)
17: GET ***** (PB&J + Milos)
25: Prism Rangers (Nick Nasty + Epic)
25: What Team (WindOwl + Darren)
25: Free OJ (Niko + Alex)
25: Big Bug (Mola + QSAN)

Singles (62 entrants)
1: Lite ($250.00)
2: jman ($125.00)
3: Tope ($65.00)
4: Reno ($20.00)
5: Cyrain ($10.00)
5: Sensei ($10.00)
7: Tec0
7: eggm
9: vanz
9: Javier
9: Hazzard
9: HBK
13: copycat
13: tec9
13: G $
13: Pakman
17: Hax
17: Vex
17: DJ Nintendo
17: Spawn
17: Will
17: WoZ
17: Velocity
17: TouchMyBody
25: JFox
25: UltimaScout
25: Scar
25: Stric 9
25: Dot Eater
25: El Komosutro
25: Slayr_Cold_Killr
25: Deff
33: CanISmash
33: BC
33: Trademark
33: Epic
33: Mogwai
33: Niko
33: Xell
33: Tru=
33: PB&J
33: Nelo
33: xyt
33: Prog
33: Oorah Kabrah
33: GZUS
33: J122
33: Lite
49: Jeremy
49: DCScribz
49: xzax
49: Shakugan
49: Cel
49: andy
49: Napkins
49: Milos
49: Bad
49: Logan
49: Ame
49: KCS
49: Mikael
49: bnzaa

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Why wasn't an official results thread made in the Tournament Results section?

I'm disappointed that teh_spamerer didn't attend and **** the balls off of everyone.

Why doesn't Cactuar enter singles?

Cia

das kwl
shoutouts later because i just woke up.

scar - can you plz upload the matches that were recorded on that VCR?? the ones i recorded were pools matches and money matches, if you need names of the players, plz do hesitate to ask. thanks =]

Sensei

Smash Lord
This was a really fun tournament. I did much better than expected.

Scar, upload every single match that involves falcon ASAP, especially ones that involve shiek xP

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol Sorry guys, no vids will be uploaded until the completion of IKM2. Also I have no will whatsoever to turn VHS into digital media so that I could stream it, but I'm sure someone else will, maybe Chibo or Eggm? I have the tape.

Eggm

Smash Hero
****, I even made sure jman ate. Jman's gonna 4 stock that whole in his stomach cause hes got unfinished business with m2k.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Scar does it again. shoutouts:

Virginia rapists - Tope, Cyrain, Nero, funny thing is that I learned more in that one hour of watching UFC and eating Chinese food than I expected. Then when Tope decided to start rapefest 2008, and going over it again, it all clicked. 59$ locksmith + down throw tech chase=truth. I'm going to be like Rock Lee, all hard work, get my *** handed to me, but have insane amounts of swagger. Awesome smashers, awesome people, awesome beard.
Jman - get well soon, kid.
Reno - less **** plz.
G$ - you can't hide pizza from me. see you in like a week.
Hax - Those knees never happened. Good to see you back and in rare form.
Will - Stop, you're under arrest.
JFox - Good set in pools. I would have had it too, if it wasn't for those meddling kids and that stupid dog. lawl, good stuff.
lololomaster - only we could have a set so epic that the fans asked for another. lolololololol.
Scar - stop making me choose which DI I value more
CanISmash - We got Ron Goldman'd. We'll go back to the drawing board, and come back as team Amy Winehouse Death Clock.
Tru= - stop it. seriously. you act like you're in the smooth criminal video, moonwalking everywhere. insane stuff man.
Lite - Super Wavedash>Social Studies. Watch out, Scar might pull a Angelina Jolie and adopt you.
xzax - STOP SNEAKING UP ON ME.
Napkins - good stuff in teams friendlies.
Milos - we should have played friendlies. we'll definitely play over break.
kid in purple parrots shirt - red jaguars for life. $%*# temple guards.
Mogwai/Eggm - we'll get friendlies next time.

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
Oops forgot

Dad: **** driving
Lite: For being a **** little brother. See what practice does?
Easton Smash: For watching most of my matches and cheering me up all the time. BEST CREW EVER <3

Alukard

Smash Hero
yayyy jman ***** ... reno ... almost made wat i called ... and scar why did u sandbag again ^_-

also i'm tryin to go see jesus ... i think i'm going to go see him asap anyone in my area knows how to go to him or can help me please let me kno i can't get in contact with his mother because she is in the hospital ... but she called me and told me everything so i should b there ... i'm really pissed i wasn't there now especially that this happened to my lil bro =[ ...

get well fox =]

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
I don't know Jman, or know his situation, but it's never good when someone in any community is doing bad, so I hope everything gets better and hope ya feel better.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
**** yo i'm mad late on the shout outs, but let me get started.

first off let us all pray for my man jesus (praying for jesus, kinda funny) but ma mans is in da hospital, he's feelin alittle better now but he'll be back to his n-air shinning self is no time.

next up we got vanz. def beasted in teams, coulda done better if we played at our full 100 percent but we woulda felt bad for all those ppl dat came so u know we just tryin to be nice.
Scar - mad good **** in teams and singles!! def beastin wit dem falcons, had me scared as ****. beast *** tournament!
big ups to TSA ALL DAY!!
ma doods representin da G-whip, reno, hazz aka the battousai, jman and hbk. new york had to come thru and represent!!
reno - beastin in singles like a mad man. bout to save konoha wit his kyuubi charkra son
hazz - battousai-in it up. i saw ma man in teams... actually i couldn't cuz he movin like lightnin, all dem shines lookin like some constant chidori ****.
hbk - prestige as ever, always bringin dat hot fire to dat tournys. beastin in teams n thanx for the **** *** fox practice at cactuars
cactuar - thanx for the housin in ur ice box, lol
m2k - my name is gmoney god dam it, not that marth kid, or the marth. iight so quit life and we still gotta order that papa johns
siren - fun couple of friendlys except for dat one we just blatently sucided for 4 stocks. lol goos ****
tope - sry u aint get to experience da gmoney yet, want to throw few of my low teirs on dat sheik and see whats good. good stuff in tourny though even though we didn't play.
canismash - GET *****!! i see u got alittle better in teams and camping. but good **** though, and quit life
eggm - beast *** friendly's, maybe we ca team randomly after the circuit or something.
pakman - hookin me up wit dat godly parkin, and had dem beastin *** ffa captain falcons
ooorah - SON U THINK U LOUDA SON!!!???!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!!!! didn't even play u this time but see u next tournament. rest ma vocal chords till then.
pb n j + dj - def had dat beast *** BREK dat we got at the MC'. son dey aint ready for dat brek at the mc'
trademark - trademark u know i love u babii. lmao, def was havin dat lovey dovey fone convo in dat wawa. mad funny
jaxier - sry if i get the name wrong but the kid dat i money matched near the end of the tourny. believe i'm comin back wit dat marf ditto. gg's though, seeu next tourny

iight it's gettin late and i hop i included everyone i encountered and sry if i 4got to put u in... and if i did QUIT LIFE!!

extra shout out to ma mans d1 dat couldn't make it, wanted to fit him in the g-whip but dat joint was tighter than hax's gf with her legs closed. iight cha'll pe@ce out

R3N0

Smash Lord
1: M2k ($250.00) : always winning and **** wtf.
2: jman ($125.00) : JMAN PLEASE BE GOOD MY DOOD I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE UR Q-T *** AGAIN SOON.
3: Tope ($65.00) : you're an awesome sheik =P glad to have played u at least :-p
4: Reno ($20.00)
5: Cyrain ($10.00) : we should play!! too bad we didnt!!
5: Sensei ($10.00) : omg i finally beat sensei!!! WOOOOOOT LOL <3 tsa
7: Tec0 : I LOVE TEAMING WITH YOU!! When we get double fairs its so sexy lol :-p next time we'll try hahahahah :)
7: eggm : yey i finally go like 1-20 vs u!! woot!!!
9: vanz : jaden we didnt get to play at all :(
9: Javier : woot its good seeing you dude! we should've played more!
9: Hazzard : YEY my best friend is beasting again =D
9: HBK : hbk u need to play w/ tec0 regularly so u two can like be mad beast :-p
13: copycat : tsa! WEWTWTWTWWT
13: tec9 : fun seeing u agian!!
13: G $ : THANK U FOR DRIVING <3 I love this man, no homo.
13: Pakman : You're always oodles of fun to be around.
17: Hax : HAX!! WOOT OUT OF STATE FTW!! LOL =D
17: DJ Nintendo : way to train the next best thing in smash :)
17: Spawn : will see u on jan 3rd
17: Will : fun pool / tourny matches. bet i threw u for a loop when i went sheik :-p
17: WoZ : No I will not play bleach with you.
17: Velocity : WOOO MPH!! :-p
25: JFox : You need to get your $1 back remember? :-p
25: UltimaScout : i want my $1 back, link dittos next time im coherent
25: Scar : thanks for running a GREATTTT tourny =D!!! woooooooooohooooooooo
25: Stric 9 : fun matches in tourny
25: Dot Eater : good seeing u again!
33: CanISmash : YO! you r getting better :-p
33: Trademark : u know its all love.
33: Epic : tournymatch! woot
33: Mogwai : Always fun hanging around you and pakman you two crazy people you. And this is the first time I see you without FLIPFLOPS!!! woooohooooo
33: Niko : Great friendlies!!! next time I'll start with my gloves off and sheik ;)
33: PB&J : WOOHOO PB& JAYJAY you funny guy!
33: xyt : Yey sheik buddy :-p ty for the chocolate
33: Prog: funny guy you. make fun of canismash more lol
33: Oorah Kabrah : you r always fun to be around =p
33: Lite : LITE YOU ROCK MY SOCKS!!! watching you **** is hilarious.
49: DCScribz : wewt you r cool too =D
49: xzax : u had stains on your shirt.. ahem. brawl sux
49: Milos : sorry im lame lol
Cactuar ty for housing, but that **** was so cold. :-/

anyway fun tourny! <3 all

Hax

Smash Champion
jman if you dont get better im moonwalk falcon punching your stretcher

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Hey, just wanted to thank everyone I ran into at the tournament, you guys were great.

Scar: Great tournament. You were an amazing host.
Sensei: Your Falcon is ****. It was too awesome playing against you in Falcon dittos.
DJ Nintendo: It was great seeing you and playing you again. It was a pleasure as ever.
Milos: It was great meeting you. I hope to see you at some of your Westchester monthlies.
Jman: Playing Falcon dittos in pools was tons of fun. Sorry about M2K teasing on you during them, lol.
WoZ: It was awesome meeting you.

I know there was some other people I met, but, unfortunately, I'm atrocious at remembering them. However, I still would like to say it was great meeting you guys. Had lots of fun, and I hope to improve significantly for next time, lol.

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
Congrats to the top 10 placers. (Charlie, this would have been easy money had you entered singles, but whatever. You're weird anyway.) Ry, what the deuce, my man!? You play L-Boogie or that watered down fox? :laugh:

Only one other question. When can we expect some videos of the teams and singles?

Top Bottom