• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Actually that'd be pretty awesome. Normally Yugi wouldn't catch my eye, for the same reason all these Naruto movesets don't...but you've shown me you know what you're doing with Yusuke, so color me excited. :bee:
If the FS isn't Slifer I'll have to kill you.

Red...text...blinding...can't...go...on...tell...my wife...I....love...her--

*dies*

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Red...text...blinding...can't...go...on...tell...my wife...I....love...her--

*dies*
You know you love it really ;).

You have a wife? well since you are apperently "Dead"...... can i have her? :chuckle:

The moveset is amazing, DFM. It's Robotnik on steroids. All the originality pushed to an ever higher level, and with bearable detail and excellent organization. Looks like a highly likely super vote candidate for me. . .But why'd you post it early?
I couldn't take the amount of time this thread had without a moveset, so I thought I might make this place more alive

Shame Mendez couldn't make it through though

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Actually that'd be pretty awesome. Normally Yugi wouldn't catch my eye, for the same reason all these Naruto movesets don't...but you've shown me you know what you're doing with Yusuke, so color me excited. :bee:

EXODIA PLZ

Unless he has multiple FSs depending on card selection, but let this master designer do the thinking.

Smady

Smash Master
4000 posts?!
Oh dear, I think we all need to take a trip out to see that big bright ball in the sky.

Wait a second, it's winter. That means limited sun. It's okay, we can all stay here until it finally comes back.

I'm glad Garland's still swinging along nicely.
Yeah, four-thousand posts in a month is way more than I thought was possible. I've missed so much. :mad:

Thanks for that, it'll keep me going when I get back my laptop this thursday.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
[/COLOR]
EXODIA PLZ

Unless he has multiple FSs depending on card selection, but let this master designer do the thinking.
I will have fun with this then! Oh, and the plan in my head right now is Battle City Yugi, so Slifer yes, Exodia no. We shal se exactly what I chose to do... :)

P.S. Omega is crazy good. Im not sure If Ill ever be able to type that much for a brawl character!

Smady

Smash Master
Glad to be here, HR. Looks like I'm banned from the IGN boards until the 29th for 'promoting ****' [please ask]; I suppose it doesn't matter at all, but the limited time I'll be spending online up until the eve of New Year may predominantly be here! :chuckle:

I'll probably start on an entirely new moveset if I decide to create something in the next few days - my old laptop will be back from the repair shop with Garland on it.

Evilgidgit

Smash Apprentice
I feel like I went AWOL. Hello, everybody, I apologise that I've been missing for so long. My computer crashed and it had to be repaired. How many pages have been made since I've been gone?!

Smady

Smash Master
...And you did this how?
The moderators on IGN are insane - it was because I made a thread on 'pick up lines', which descended into **** because of other users, but, apparently, I was promoting **** by creating the thread in the first place.

Smady

Smash Master
Cool - I wasn't sure how you knew me, 'Cruxis' - ever complete that Zidane moveset? Link if so, please.

I'm doing the FF9 version, as a sort of anti-Vivi (my only moveset in MYM3, lol). Actually, if I can't complete Garland and want to do something, I may end up re-doing Vivi.

Akiak

Smash Ace
Awesome frogman! Its a pretty nice moveset but personally I've seen better, creativeness-wise but its still great work. 7/10.

And Cruxis how did you download the vids from youtube and use them in your SSE vid?

Also, what program did you use?

PS @wyvern Mojojojo looks like fun to do but I don't know what to use yet for his moves. I'll wait till FusionFall comes out

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Awesome frogman! Its a pretty nice moveset but personally I've seen better, creativeness-wise but its still great work. 7/10.
Please, do not rate with marks or digits. If you want to review, review it like the Sandbags do on the Stadium or other reviewers like HR or myself.
But rating a moveset is imo not really a good idea, especially not if you give no real reasoning.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Cool - I wasn't sure how you knew me, 'Cruxis' - ever complete that Zidane moveset? Link if so, please.

I'm doing the FF9 version, as a sort of anti-Vivi (my only moveset in MYM3, lol). Actually, if I can't complete Garland and want to do something, I may end up re-doing Vivi.
Haha. I never finished any of my MYM3 movesets. I didnt have a pc at the time, but I do now. I couldn't really think up a moveset for Zidane, because he would have ended up like Pit for me.

Good luck with Garland. I do wonder how you will make him.

@Akaik: You have to use video capture if you have it

Akiak

Smash Ace
Ok sorry about that...

Anyway I've decided Wynauts Recovery: Splash!

He pushes his feet down, bouncing up and making small drops of water fall down hurting foes.

Waddaya think?

PS Darn I got 1 point for spamming in another thread.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
also, you shouldn't rate post an unfinished moveset, you everyone might not (care to go back later and) see the best part yet!
Fix'd for Kibble's bias against incomplete movesets. ;)

No offense or anything, but I have a policy against reading a moveset before it's complete. The only exception is for previews of one or two attacks, but I won't read Omega until you're done. For once, though, I'll make a promise to go back and read this one when it's done, though I'm normally too lazy to go back through and check old movesets that are finally getting finished. :dizzy:

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Fix'd for Kibble's bias against incomplete movesets. ;)

No offense or anything, but I have a policy against reading a moveset before it's complete. The only exception is for previews of one or two attacks, but I won't read Omega until you're done. For once, though, I'll make a promise to go back and read this one when it's done, though I'm normally too lazy to go back through and check old movesets that are finally getting finished. :dizzy:
Okay then, you do that, i'm not stopping you. Though it would be a shame if....

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Hey there, Smash Daddy! I was just wondering where you'd vanished to.

Like Kibble, I'm not a fan of incomplete movesets. Skimming it, though, it looks pretty neat, Frogman. If still over detailed. :p

Smady

Smash Master
Haha. I never finished any of my MYM3 movesets. I didnt have a pc at the time, but I do now. I couldn't really think up a moveset for Zidane, because he would have ended up like Pit for me.

Good luck with Garland. I do wonder how you will make him.
I look forward to seeing some movesets from you then, Cruxis. Don't refrain from PMing me when you finish one and I'll review it. :chuckle:

Is that Ishida in your avatar? I just started watching Bleach - up to episode 110, after skipping the filler. I'll be quite embarassed if it isn't.

I may need that luck to make him not a Ganondorf doppleganger. So far, he's like Ganondorf with Zelda's projectiles and King Dedede's speed/weight... I need to nerf / buff accordingly.

@ King K.Rool, danke for noticing my big return.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Hey there, Smash Daddy! I was just wondering where you'd vanished to.

Like Kibble, I'm not a fan of incomplete movesets. Skimming it, though, it looks pretty neat, Frogman. If still over detailed. :p
Meh, all I wanted was to break the silence, and to let everyone see the majority of my moveset. Oh look, people are talking about my moveset, NOT SPAM.

@Smash Daddy: I never welcomed your return, so i'll say "Long time, no see" now, with me waving my hand at your avatar.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Woohoo!

Dexter gets a place in 2 SSEs already! I'm very fond of him.

Great. Anyway I'll never make my own SSE. For now I find it boring. I might make it in future MYMs
He was in my Prologue :(

Glad to be here, HR. Looks like I'm banned from the IGN boards until the 29th for 'promoting ****' [please ask]; I suppose it doesn't matter at all, but the limited time I'll be spending online up until the eve of New Year may predominantly be here! :chuckle:

I'll probably start on an entirely new moveset if I decide to create something in the next few days - my old laptop will be back from the repair shop with Garland on it.
Glad you're back, those IGN mods can be so cruel.

CLICK CRUXIS'S LINK!

Omega is looking pretty awesome, froggy, I'd like to see it completed. It will even get a place in the SSE.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Meh, all I wanted was to break the silence, and to let everyone see the majority of my moveset. Oh look, people are talking about my moveset, NOT SPAM.
Yep, yep. I'm not criticizing you or anything; I'm just saying that that's the main reason why I won't read it right away. I'd rather wait for the complete package.

That, and I'm currently reviewing Poppy Bros. Jr, so...

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
I look forward to seeing some movesets from you then, Cruxis. Don't refrain from PMing me when you finish one and I'll review it. :chuckle:

Is that Ishida in your avatar? I just started watching Bleach - up to episode 110, after skipping the filler. I'll be quite embarassed if it isn't.

I may need that luck to make him not a Ganondorf doppleganger. So far, he's like Ganondorf with Zelda's projectiles and King Dedede's speed/weight... I need to nerf / buff accordingly.

@ King K.Rool, danke for noticing my big return.
Uryu Ishida? Yes it is. And thanks. You should check my ones below

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I find it harder to motivate myself to read incomplete movesets at well, and there's far more wow factor if you actually post it when it's completed. If you're dying to post a move, just do a preview.

Welcome back, Smash Daddy. I hope you won't promote **** with Dedede's chain grab.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Yep, yep. I'm not criticizing you or anything; I'm just saying that that's the main reason why I won't read it right away. I'd rather wait for the complete package.
I find it harder to motivate myself to read incomplete movesets at well, and there's far more wow factor if you actually post it when it's completed. If you're dying to post a move, just do a preview.
These.

Now that you've got it up, you might as well leave it. This is more of something I'm bringing up for the future, and to bring it to everyone's attention.

KingK.Rool said:
That, and I'm currently reviewing Poppy Bros. Jr, so...
:grin:

MasterWarlord said:
Welcome back, Smash Daddy. I hope you won't promote **** with Dedede's chain grab.
Hypocrite...

Diddy's Monkey Flip Faceraper is a better example of that in Brawl.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Bowser's Down Throw is DEFINITELY the best **** move. Rar.

ALL YOUR GOLD MAGIKARP ARE BELONG TO US

A: Magikarp flops up once.
AA: Two flops.
AAA: The third, Magikarp jumps up and sparkles a lot. Horizontal knockback.
Dash: Magikarp can't dash. He can barely move!

Forward Tilt: Magikarp bounces onto its tail and exhales bubbles before him. Paralyze foe.
Up Tilt: Magikarp jumps up and pulls a somersault. You can use your second jump out of this. Hitbox is tail.
Down Tilt: Magikarp dives headfirst into the ground and wags its tail.

Forward Smash: Turns his tail to the foe and wags it repeatedly for a bunch of multiple hits. Propells it forward. If Splashing, Magikarp jumps forward, sparkling like mad, with straight upwards knockback and super armor.
Up Smash: Exhales a single large bubble. It hangs there for about half a minute. If a foe bumps into it, they'll be caught in it for three seconds, enough to punish.
Down Smash: Magikarp hops up and blows a stream of water onto the ground, making two waves splash to either side.

Nair: Magikarp sparkles! Disjointed, random hitbox, with weak knockback but unique sweetspots.
Fair: Magikarp dives at a diagonal downward angle. Like a stall-then-fall.
Bair: Turns onto it back and exhales a single sparkley sparkle. Tiny sweetspot but straight downward spike.
Uair: Magikarp sprays a small fountain of water straight up. Like a vertical, but weaker FLUDD. KO's at higher %s.
Dair: Magikarp jumps slightly up, then shoots down like a cannon, shining. Bounces off a foe on contact, cancelling attack.

Special - Splash: Magikarp hops around a bit, for two seconds. Dang. Useable in air.
Forward Special: This can be used out of Splash. For the next second, a foe who touches Splashing Magikarp takes powerful knockback and goes into helpless state upon reaching the top of their arc. Use it when they think you're vulnerable!
Up Special: Only useable while Splashing. Magikarp is hit from below by a column of water. This shoots him waaay up and can actually KO him off the top of the screen.
Down Special: Magikarp flops about suddenly and violently. % and knockback depend on your own %. Above 100%, there are sparkles and sweet spots.

Final Smash - Super Splash: Magikarp GROOOOOWS! He's not almost as big as the whole stage, and starts to splash about. His whole body is a hitbox, and will crush you. OH NO!

MY GOLDEN MAGIKARPS

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
1st SECRET MOVESET REVEALED!

A Ganondorf clone Basically Headless Horseman meets Fierce Deity Link. Yay.

He will also be a reoccurring foe in my SSE.​

EDIT: Golden Magikarp is win, KingK.Rool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom