• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Seriously, are you a girl or not Cruxis?

It would be awesome to have a new girl to replace Iron Thorn...
Ah, my gender remains disclosed. Just because I say I have a girlfriend DOESN'T mean that I am a guy. rofl

This.

It doesn't matter. If you thought of me as a guy then you might as well continue it.

@Kupa: Well, she isn't MYMing, but she did inspire me to make my Lip and Impa moveset.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
What? Yes we do. We totally do.

I remember back when you all first found out I was actually Decoy Octopus. You all were so angry--oh, and then there was that time we lynched Kibble for being an Alaskan salmon breeder. And you can't possibly have forgotten what we did to Spade on account of his...uh, constant avatar changes. :bee:

BIGOTRY 2 DA MAX
I'm really tired right now.

EDIT -

@Blitzkrieg: No. NoT rEAlly faMiliar at all. I BasIcally have no idea what you're talkinG about. PleaSe for the love of all tHat is hOly, sTop talking now you crazy, crazy perSon.
But, you said you were IRON THORN, not Decoy Octopus. Lies! All lies!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Mendez, I WAS dying to see Deoxys. :(

I'll settle for it in PM form, if you really don't want to post it. Pree?

And yeah, everyone's a judgemental bigot around here. Just ask TWILTY the tree.

Lenus, Team Big Shots was Blitzkrieg's most popular MYM 3 moveset, and it included Stalin the Empoleon and Undertaker the Honchkrow (along with... um... Jasper the Torterra?). It placed in the top 50, actually. ;)

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
But, you said you were IRON THORN, not Decoy Octopus. Lies! All lies!
Obviously that was just a ruse. A ruse that worked, I might add--by the time you all had seen through my clever disguise, I had already infiltrated Japan, taken all the fish, gone back home to the Fatherland, defeated Metal Gear, found the Triforce, got around the Roadblocks, lost the Triforce, gotten inside the box, and killed Kenneth Baker.

All before suppertime, natch.

@K.Rool: Nnnneeeehhhh...

...If I PM you it, then I'm gonna' have to reformat stuff for it to fit correctly. Blargh. Maybe eventually.

EDIT - Crapdangle. Fine, I'll post the thing. Eventually.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Just ask TWILTY the tree.
I thought that stupid tree joke was over.

For the last time, i'm not a tree!!! I'm either Sagi fanboy (which BTW, is really useless to call me now, since IMO, Sagi ain't no longer my best moveset), The hero of TWILT, or something else that's cool.

Seriously, calling me a tree makes me depressed.

*Untitled by Simple plan plays*

*I got emo. :(*

Not really lol.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion

For the last time, i'm not a tree!!! I'm either Sagi fanboy (which BTW, is really useless to call me now, since IMO, Sagi ain't no longer my best moveset), The hero of TWILT, or something else that's cool.

Not really lol.
Why can't you be the hero of TWILT that is also a tree? Or do you have something agasint trees saving the day, you florophobe!

@Smash daddy: You make a blog through Smash News. There should be a link there that says "my blog". Click it, and the rest should be easy.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Awwww... I'm sorry I depressed you, TWIL. You know I'm Canadian too, and seldom branch out into tree jokes. I was just using their discrimination against you as an example of their bigotry, see?

On the whole, I prefer to call you a Sagi fanboy. :p

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion

Not really lol.
No the tree jokes are not over....
What kind of tree are you?

Sagi is loads better than Gaara, quality-wise.

Tell you what... we'll compromise... you are the hero of Treeland. All hail TWILTHETREE.

Edit:
I'm getting ToS: DotNW and Tales of Vesperia for Christmas. Lots of future moveset ideas.

Smady

Smash Master
@Smash daddy: You make a blog through Smash News. There should be a link there that says "my blog". Click it, and the rest should be easy.
Thanks.

I'll review KOS-MOS tomorrow or another one in your signature, Cruxis, if you'd be obliged.

Oh ****, it's 1:15am in England land. Time to go to sleep, Garfield. :psycho:

Baloo

Smash Ace
Now for my Paper Mario moveset.

Paper Mario:

THE WEIRD THING THAT MAKES HIM UNIQUE:
Paper Mario usually does not attack by himself, but with his Pixls and other partners. They follow him around, like Nana follows Popo. However, imagine more than ten Nanas! Each little Pixl or Partner acts like a miniature Nana, following Mario around.If one is KOed, you can't do whatever it was that that pixl or partner let you do until you use his Down B, which summons back a random partner. This can become very annoying if Thoreau or Dashell are KOed, because they let you do the simplest things, grabbing and dashing. Only five partners are out at a time, Dashell, Thoreau, and three others. When an attacks or move is used that needs a character that is not out, one of the three will flip away and the new one will come in. This takes about half a second. If Dashell or Thoreau is KOed, Slim will take that ones place. After that, you can have any four or five of your choice out. But if you have those two, they will be out no matter what.

Stats:

Power: 8/10: With all of his Pixls and Partners handy, he is quite a powerful character.

Walking Speed: 4/10: Paper Mario walks on the slow side, just like in the Paper Mario games.

Dashing speed: 9/10: If Dashell is present, Paper Mario has a very good dash. However, if Dashell is gone, you can not dash at all!

Weight: 2/10: Due to being made of Paper, he is very light.

Range: 6/10: He has nice range on some attacks, but is lacking very long ranged projectiles.

Projectiles: 6/10: Electro Dash is an OK projectile, and Boomer is as well. They both go a medium distance, but not super wonderfluisious.

Attack Speed: 7/10: Paper Mario's specials have lag, but most of his other attacks are quite quick..

Fall speed: 3/10: After all, he is made of paper, falling quickly wouldn't make sense. however, some of his more weighted partners fall quickly and hit the ground before him, like Thudley and Admiral Bobbery.

Air Speed: 5/10: He has average air speed.

Size: 5/10: Mario is average sized.

First Jump: 6/10: Mario has a good first jump.

2nd Jump: 7/10: Paper Mario pushes off of a random partner. If he has none left, he can't double jump.

Recovery: 7/10: Paper Mario does not need any of his partners to recover, so it is quite good.

Crouch: 5/10: Paper Mario just crouches, nothing spectacular about it.

Traction: 8/10: Paper Mario has good traction.

Combos: 7/10: OK comboing.

Wall Jump: Yes: Like his 3D counterpart, he can wall jump.

Wall Cling: No

Crawl: No

Glide: Yes: He goes into his Paper plane mode and glides.

Tether Recovery: Yes: Thoreau can be used as a tether recovery.

Normal:

A: Love Slap: Ms. Mowz instantly appears in front of Paper Mario and uses Love Slap. It does three, and then five damage.

AAA: Throw: Paper Mario will pick up Mowz and throw her. it has high lag, but it is very powerful and does 14 damage.

Dash: Crystal Bits: The three crystal bits that followed Mario float forward, smashing into foes. It has very good range, may do the freeze effect, and does fourteen damage and medium knockback. It has about the amount of lag as an average long ranged grab.

Tilts:

U Tilt: Kooper Shell: Kooper jumps above Mario and tucks in his shell. The shell spins in midair, a lot like Bowser's Whirling Fortress. It does four hits, that do three damage each. Like many of his attacks, Mario can move while the attack is bieng executed, so the only lag is at the beginning.

F Tilt: Shade Fist: Vivian walks forwards quickly and uses Shade Fist. It does medium knockback, and ten damage. It also has high lag. However, it has high range.

D Tilt: Admiral Bobbery: Admiral Bobbery uses bomb and explodes. However, there is very little lag, unlike Bombettes. He can only do this attack five times, then he will be OHKOed.

Smashes:

F Smash: Bombette: As this attack charges, Bombette walks forward. When it is released, she will explode. It does high knockback and eighteen damage, but has high ending lag. It also has great range.

U Smash: Fleep: Fleep comes forward and waits. When the smash is released, he will poke that thing at his bottom upwards as it is surrounded by a big bow. This box is the hitbox, and it does low knockback, but twenty five damage and the dizzy effect. Fleep is a heavy pixl, so he is not easily KOed, meaning that you will often have this attack at your disposal.

D Smash: Headbonk: Goombario and Goombella walk forward and stand facing opposite directions, Goombario on Mario's right and Goombella on Mario's left. When released, they will both jump forward and headbutt on either side. It has high lag for both start up and end, but has high range and knockback. It does ten damage.

Airiels:

Nair: Piccolo: Piccolo flies forward and plays her song for two seconds. This is a deadly attack, because it puts people to sleep for one and a half seconds, even in midair! However, there is an outrageous amount of lag afterward, so use it sparingly.

Fair: Nimbi: A Nimbi warrior comes forward and stabs with a spear. Four Nimbis follow you, so unless all four of them have been KOed, you can use this move. It does seven damage and medium knockback, but if it sweetspots with the tip of the spear, it is a guaranteed KO after sixty percent.

Bair: Ruff Puff: A Ruff Puff floats over to Mario. It looks behind him and shoots out a bolt of electricity. It has medium range, but only does small knockback and 5 damage. This does not affect Mario himself, he keeps falling as Puff does his attack. However, you only have one puff, so don't think you can do it over and over again just because of the fact that it has NO lag.

Uair: Thunder Rage: Paper Mario throws a Thunder Rage upwards. It does fifteen damage and medium knockback. It has low lag, and can be used, even if you don't have any partners left (but why play without having any partners?)

Dair: Thudley: Thudley floats to Mario. Mario curls up, and than smashes into the ground. It does high knockback and twelve damage. As Thudley falls faster than Mario, it might have high lag, due to Thudley having to float back up to Mario.

Special Moves:

Nuetral B: Boomer: Paper plants a small blue bomb on the ground. For 3 seconds, it sits there, and then it explodes. If used in the air it falls about the speed of Kirby. While he is in bomb form, Boomer will not follow Paper around. It has medium knockback and does twelve damage. It has lost of lag while you drop the bomb, but when he returns there is no lag. If Boomer is attacked, he will automatically explode and return to Mario.

Uses: Boomer can be picked up by Thoreau, so you can throw it even after you have put it down. It can not blow up when Mario is holding it and it does not slow him down, and explodes right after you throw it. When it does blow up it does not hurt him. Use it at the very beginning of a match if you are playing against a slow character, because by the time they have reached you, the lag will be finished and you can blow them up.

Side B: Electro Dash: Watt dashes forward and uses Electro Dash. Like PK Freeze and Flash, it charges and moves as you hold down B, and is released when you release B. It does high knockback and seventeen damage. Mario cannot move while this attack is being done. It had medium lag when the attack is finished.

Uses: Electro Dash is a good finisher, but not great for racking up damage, mainly because of its lag. It is very powerful, but use it sparingly.

Up B: Paper Plane: Paper Mario folds into a paper plane and flies forward. Like Meta Knights Shuttle loop, first he does a loop, and then he glides forward. it can be angle up or down, and does 4 damage, with low knockback. It is a very good recovery move, and is better than his normal glide. In the air it has medium lag, but on the ground it has very high lag.

Uses: Obviously, this is a recovery move. With four damage, high ground lag and low knockback, it could hardly be considered a good attack for racking up damage or KOing. It is easily gimped, but steering is easy, so if you know what you're doing, you should be just fine

Down B: Partner: A random missing partner flips onto the battlefield. If all of his partners are present, he himself flips, and...

Uses: Obviously it does no damage, so its only uses are getting back lost partners and turning into Paper Peach. If you are switching to Peach, it can be used to dodge Off Waves, just like Pokemon Change and Transform.

Final Smash: Pure Heart: First of all, all the partners except for the Pixls disappear during this final smash. If some of the Pixls are missing, the missing ones will appear. Then, they will form a big ring, about the size of Negative Zone. Then they will dance. Tippi will flap her wings while surrounded by red sparkles. The five circles on Thoreau's hand will be evenly spaced around his square body and rotate. Boomer will drop little bomb, which orbit him. Slim will flip constantly. Thudley will bounce up and down. Carrie's squares will be switched around her body, and occasionally form a cube. Fleep will swing his tail and shake. Cudge will rotate, and occasionally turn into a hammer. Dottie will get bigger or smaller, and the rectangles surrounding her will change in length. Barry will switch between his normal mode and shield mode, and the spines covering him will occasionally break off and orbit him. Piccolo will play music and sleep. Dashell will form the perimeter, while the others form a circle, he zooms around it. While the inside of the circle is lighted, the outside is dark, like when someone has a smash ball or the Ultimate Chimera is out. After three seconds, a portal will open and the seven Pure hearts will come out. They will form a ring, and the pixls will form a group next to Mario. Then, the Heart will orbit the center of the circle of light along the perimeter, slowly being drawn to the center and each other. After four seconds, they all meet in the center of the circle and form the Purity Heart. It replenishes all of Mario's health, brings back all of his partners, even those missing before he used the final smash, and the stage will be filled with items. After all that happens, the Pure Hearts disappear.

Situational:

Down Attack: Pixl Dance: 6 random pixls instantly surround Mario and help him up. It does two damage per pixl. Low knockback.

Tripped Attack: Slim: Slim turns Mario invisible. Mario then appears a half a second later, ready for battle.

Ledge Attack: Jump: Wow, an attack Paper Mario does for himself! He jumps up from the ledge and lands on the stage about two Jigglypuff widths away. It has no knockback and only four damage. It has low range and lag.

Grab attack and throws:

Grab: Thoreau: Thoreau floats forward and grabs with about the length of Samus's grab. It can be used as a tether recovery, and has much less lag then most other long ranged grabs. It is a quite useless Zair, doing only five damage and low knockback. However, it can spike with one of the circles on Thoreau's "Hand", doing high knockback.

Pummel: Punch: Mario punches the opponent. No pixl, enemy made friend, or partner help. Just Mario punching. As would be quite obvious, a two dimensional piece of paper cannot punch very strong, so it only does one damage. In pity, after three pathetic punches, Ms. Mowz, Vivian, or Cudge will teleport forward and attack using Love Slap, Shade Fist, or Hammer, respectively. They, while still being paper thin, at least they are energy charged paper. They each do four damage.

Forward Throw: Gale Force: Madame Flurrie floats forward and uses Gale Force. Mario kicks the opponent upwards, into her blast of wind. The opponent who was grabed gets high knockback and nine damage. If another opponent is caught in the blast, they will be pushed backward, as though in a F.L.U.D.D. or Water gun blast.

Back Throw: Fan Smack: Lady Bow flie up to the opponent and smacks him or her five times with her fan. Then, she pulls her fan back like a basebal bat and smacks it forward, inflicting eleven damage and medium knockback. She will then make a face, as though she is using Spook, at the opponent she hit. hoever, as always, Mario will be able to walk to other places without her.

Down Throw: Spiny Flip: Paper Mario will move over, and Lakilester will float over to where he was. He will then proceed to drop several spiny eggs on the opponent. the first three will do two damage each, bu the last will launch the opponent horizontally and do six damage. The spiny eggs can be picked up, but they disappear after two seconds.

Up Throw: Squirt: Sushie will hover above Mario and smack the opponent upwards. Then, she will send a huge blast of water out of her mouth. The water, like most water shooting attack, does no damage. However, it does have medium knockback and makes the opponent very likely to slip when they try to walk on teh puddle of water.

Taunts and after match poses:

Up Taunt: Punio: Punio will hop around and swing the green ball on his head around.

Side Taunt: Pixl Dance: The twelve pixls will dance, just like when you get a pure heart in Super Paper Mario.

Down Taunt: Star Spirits: The seven star spirits will dance around in a circle. They are called Eldstar, Mamar, Skolar, Muskular, Misstar, Klevar and Kalmar.

Victory Pose #1: Paper Mario is talking with a few random partners, while the others talk among themselves. This pose is hardly ever the same twice.

Victory Pose #2: Mario, Peach, Bowser, and Luigi, all in their paper forms, just stand there surrounded by partners and pixls.

Victory Pose #3: Purity Heart: The Pure Hearts swirl around Paper mario, and then combine into one, the Purity Heart.

Victory Theme: The first ten seconds of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcEcKjLnRkk&feature=related

Loss: He claps, while the pixls and partners look sad.

Other stuff:

Shield: Barry forms a shield around Mario. If Barry is missing, a normal shield surrounds Mario, but Barry's shield does eleven damage and medium knockback to anyone who touches it. However, Barry is easily KOed, and is the only partner you don't have at the beginning of the match.

Dodge: Slim flips him for a few seconds.

Air Dodge: Slim flips him for a second, just like on the ground. Without Slim, you can't dodge!

Forward Roll: He flips forward a few times.

Backward Roll: He flips backwards a few times.

Ledge Roll: He just jumps up, nothing special.

Ledge Roll (over 100%): Thoreau literally lends a hand, and helps Mario up.

Idle: Paper Mario will occasionally change the direction he is facing.

Idle Pose: Sometimes he will talk to a Pixl or partner.

Stunned: He holds his head in his hands, saying "Uhh" The pixls all look dizzy too, as do the partners.

Sleeping: All the floating partners will fall to the ground, and they will all fall asleep. If the range of the thing that makes them fall asleep affects the partners but not Mario himself, he can walk around, he just can't use those partners until they wake up.

Swimming: Carrie will carry him across the water. eventually, she will break, and he will sink.

Drowning: Carrie will begin to break, and Mario will wave for help in the direction of the land.

Badges: When he picks up a badge, it will become a Badge Pixl. This pixl will stay infront of him until it wears out or is KOed.

Homerun: Thoreau swings the bat for Mario.

Attacked: Mario will yelp, and his partners will look annoyed. If one of them is attacked, they will most likely shatter if they are a pixl or just go flying while rotating if they are a partner. If a pixl has shattered, they must put themselves back together again, which takes a second and a half.

Grabbed: Pixls and partners can't be grabbed, but if Mario is grabbed, he will struggle and they will try to break him free.

Footstool Jumped: He gets scrunched up for a seconds, and looks like a crumpled piece of paper.

Entrance: A black hollow square will be on the screen, and it will flip, revealing Mario. In smaller boxes are the pixls and partners.

Crowd Chant: Paper! is shouted by women, MAR-I-O is shouted by men.

Wiimote Sound: Mario will say "Ahh,"

Kirby Hat: Kirby becomes Paper and has Mario's hat. He is followed by a pink Boomer, who will drop bombs for him.

Credits Theme: Pure Heart Theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcqcn7AbcPY

Ending Cutscene: Paper Mario is fighting Paper Weegee in his Mr. L form, then he is freeing Boomer from a chest in the SSE, then he is fighting his real self on Delfino Plaza.

Classic Picture: Paper Mario is on Luigi's Mansion, Cudge, Goombella, and Koops next to him.

All-Star Picture: Every single partner is out, and they are on the stage Good Egg Galaxy. Mario is waving at the screen.

Death Cry: Mario yells "AHH!" When he returns, the pixls and partners will fly back to him, and other ones that he did not have will return in mini return boxes.

Star KO Cry: The sound of ripping paper. Paper Mario does not fall behind the screen, but a bunch of ripped pieces of paper, that if assembled, would make up Paper Mario again.

Play style:

Paper Mario is big. He is easily the size of Bowser. But it is not him that is so big, it is the crowd that follows him around. Each one has a mini damage meter that can be shown if you pause, and each one can be KOed. Thus, his Down B is very important, as it revives old partners that were KOed. If you try to use an attack you don't have the partner for, it may still work with another one, but it will be weaker. Some partners are more easily KOed than others, they usually gather closer to you, while heavier ones are on the outskirts of your parade. However, since only five can be out at a time, you can't use it as a giant shield.

Pros:

Powerful
Very fast
A projectile

CONS:

Light
Depends on partners for simple things like dashing and throwing
Many attacks have lots of lag
Large hit area

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
I'm going to make up for my recent absence by posting a special Ken preview, as the Survivor Finale was two days ago. The full moveset will hopefully follow soon (meaning hopefully during Winter Break).

SPECIALS

Neutral Special: Mindgame Menagerie: Whether he's playing Smash or Survivor, Kenny always has mindgames up his sleeve. Here, he uses these mindgames to full potential. There are three different types of mindgames Ken can pull on foes. As a bonus, for every mindgame attack he hits a foe with, he can use one standard move for that move to have new, special effects. He can have up to five potential powered moves stored at a time; you can't exceed five stored power-ups, but you can recharge the power if you use some up from five. Only one mindgame can be used at a time, and the effects of one mindgame must be used up before another is used, even if the initial attack is done. Here are the three options, and the control figurations that go with them. Individual mindgames are triggered by pressing the B Button, then B again, and sometimes a specific direction.

B + B: Sneaky Snake: A single dark snake slithers out from between Ken's legs and slowly slithers forward, at the speed of Ganondorf's walk (slowly). Pressing the B Button twice sends out the snake, which deals 3% and no knockback to the foes it hits. The snake can slither until it hits a wall, falls off an edge, or is attacked.

If you press the B Button again while the snake is out, Ken whispers, "Blindside Ace!", and a red-handled hand axe falls from the sky directly above the snake, killing it off, and giving 12% to anyone who hits the axe, dealing decent knockback as well. The axe stays in place for a second after killing the snake, before vanishing; foes who touch a landed axe take 5% and low knockback. Sending out snakes and dropping the axe at opportune moments leads to excellent combo finishers.

B + Side B: Gamer's Glue: Kenny takes out a bottle of glue, and tells the foe, "I am the glue that holds you guys together!", while squirting the glue at the foe from the bottle. The glue comes out as a spray slightly smaller than Mario's F.L.U.D.D., and requires about half the charge time. The range is about three-fourths of F.L.U.D.D. as well. The glue sticks to foes, dealing minute poison damage, about 2% per second, slows them down slightly, and increases their likelihood of tripping.

Kenny can only spray the glue at maximum charge, but you can press L or R to stop the power-up and save the charge. If the glue misses a foe, it will hit the ground and stay there in a small puddle for three seconds before vanishing. Kenny must wait until one batch of glue is out before using another. This is probably the most effective of his mindgames, so use it well.

B + Up B: Mastermind Manipulation: Ken gets a concentrated look on his face, as he points at the foe(s) and says, "He is the brains behind everything!" At this point, you can button mash for up to three seconds, to try and build the power of the following attack. After three seconds, or any shorter time you button mash, up to five pieces of parchment labeled, "SORRY CHARLIE" will fly at foes, dealing 5% and low knockback each.

The amount of parchment slips sent flying depends on the amount of button mashing done. The parchment flies at a diagonal angle at the foe, and they fly with above average speed. However, they have low priority, being just paper. They also vanish when they hit the ground. Button mashing fast for a short time (to avoid being vulnerable, as he can't attack while mashing) is the best way to use this mindgame, as it is slow to activate otherwise.

Side Special: Krystal Kraze: Crystal, an Olympic Gold Medalist, seen below, was Kenny's constant ally through the game. Here, she appears to assist him in the world of Smash as well. She has two uses, one on the ground and one in the air. Basically, she serves as an Assist Trophy that comes with Ken's moveset. However, once you call Crystal out once, you must wait 15 seconds before using her again. She is also not nearly as powerful as most regular Assist Trophies.

If she is used on the ground, she simply runs after foes, turning around to follow foes, although staying grounded, for five seconds, wielding the tribe pot of rice. She swings the pot at nearby foes, telling them to, "Eat yo rice!" The pot (although not Crystal herself) can be attacked to knock Crystal back a few feet. After five seconds, she vanishes; foes can also knock her off a ledge, although she won't fall off by herself. The pot swings have below average range, and do 7-8% and decent knockback.

If Crystal is summoned in the air, she appears directly in front of Kenny, holding a red challenge ball. She then proceeds to slam the ball down on any foes directly in front of her. This will spike any foes who hit the bottom of the ball (the side and top deal decent knockback). However, Crystal disappears after slam dunking the ball (whether over the edge or not), and Kenny is left in helpless state, lagging a good deal if he hits the ground. Used on occasion, this is an excellent edge-guarding tool. However, it has slight startup lag, and Kenny is entirely vulnerable for the startup. If he is hit during the startup, Crystal vanishes, and Kenny is left with no jumps (although he can still use an Up Special). The ball does 11% to foes it hits. It is seen here, from 5:12 - 5:15.

Down Special: Trippin' Dominoes: Just like in the Immunity Challenge he won, Ken quickly places a red wooden block beneath him, where it stands upright. If anyone/thing touches the block, it will get knocked over in the opposite direction it was attacked in (realistic physics FTW), dealing 3% and no knockback to foes it falls on (not Ken).

However, if Ken lines up two blocks right next to each other and they are knocked over, the foe will get 6% and take decent knockback. You get 3% per block he lines up, and foes are trapped with blocks in a Piplup effect. Foes who are hit with more than 5 consecutive blocks take great knockback. Ken can drop blocks from midair to hit foes beneath him lightly. Lining up blocks is fairly easy, but Ken gets an increased likelihood of tripping into the blocks when they are out (there were tripwires in the challenge). This is handy for setting up foes for other combos. And remember, spacing is key when trying to space the blocks so they fall on each other (to gain more power) and setting them away from foes who can knock them over.

Up Special: Jacob's Ladder: Out of nowhere, a wildly twisted ladder appears in front of Ken, who begins climbing it (it's from this awesome video). The ladder does a light 4-5% (but no knockback whatsoever) as it appears, and can trip foes on the ground who hit it (it's hard to hold onto). Ken climbs it about halfway before falling off into helpless state, although he can drop off early by pressing Down on the Control Stick. He can then use any remaining jumps he has to recover, although he can't use the move again before touching the ground.

The ladder extends about a Bowser to in one direction, and a Ganondorf upwards. Although it can easily be caught under stage edges, the rope end will hook onto stage edges to allow Ken to climb all the way up and grab the edge, the rope vanishing. The rope has a hitbox in addition to the climbing Kenny; it can be attacked to force Ken off the swinging rope, although he takes no damage unless you hit him directly. He lags a good bit if he falls off onto the stage (unless he drops off himself), so try to use this solely for recovery, as it is punishable otherwise. However, dropping off the rope in midair so as to let a foe's edge-guarding attack miss, then jumping up and spiking them with a Down Air is quite advantageous for Ken. Master this move and you master a good bit of Ken's air game.

I can has comments??
I'm the only one who noticed this.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
No the tree jokes are not over....
What kind of tree are you?
Yeah, stop them. I'll seriously do something that you'll all regret.
I'll leave Smashboards foreva!!!

Sagi is loads better than Gaara, quality-wise.
Can you explain how Sagi is better than Gaara? First of off, Leonardo, and Mia placed higher than Sagi in the top 50 (they were both in the top 20!!!!) Second of all, Sagi has the chance to be broken in both ways. He's a weakling at the start, and damage racking beast at level 5. Third of all, Sagi had a couple of generic sword slashes (That AAA combo, U-Air, and maybe the forward smash, and the back aerial) where as Gaara had only sand attacks, with pretty much little generic moves (only the Up B, and maybe the throws, which BTW, are never really special), and only had a few balance problems (which i fixed up most of them thanks to your review.)

Not saying my Gaara is ZOMG!!! PERFECT!!!! or even one of the best, but i just personally feel that Gaara is a bit better than Sagi, and IMO, my best moveset so far, (though my future 4 movesets in my sigg are likely going to be better than him though.) :ohwell:
Tell you what... we'll compromise... you are the hero of Treeland.
*Goes emo even more* Also Chris.....ummm....your a Jack*ss.

Anyway......THE DRAGONFLY IS OFFICIALLY FINISHED!!! I'LL ADD EXTRAS LATER IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

EDIT: Okay, this is my rant space now, since i need to get some stuff out of my head.

First of all, IMO, Chris Lionheart is the least impressive reviewer in the sandbags. Seriously, when he reviewed Gaara, he said that it needed more extras, and it "Hurts" the moveset. Seriously, how does having something that's not necessary hurt the moveset anyhow? Plus, from the way he reviewed it, he is acting like he could do a better job than me. I'm not saying i'm any better than Chris as a movesetter, but with this sentence, "It would be so much better if you could include a sand trap or somesort." He is right there saying that he could do a better job than me. Seriously, why is this person on the sandbags? Like before, i'm not saying i could do a better job or anything......it's just that he seems to have an ignorant head or something. Sometimes, i wish that Chris didn't review my moveset at all. Seriously....

*SIGH*

EDIT 2: Rant:

Well here is another one. I'm really getting sick of the tree jokes. Seriously, i want them to shut up. Did i ever made a tree based moveset, or said i care about trees? No. It's all stupid, jerk*ss, son of a bi*ch Mendez's fault for posting that pic. Seriously....why? What's more than that, no one seems to care how i feel. No one. One person makes a tree joke, everyone joins in. Like, WTF? *sigh* Now i know how Kibble, and Spadefox feels....*SIGH*.

Baloo

Smash Ace
@Chief Mendez: Oh yeah, lol. I'll add one now

Pon! Pon!

Pon!

Pon! Pon! Pon!

Ladies and gentlemen, this is...

Bubble Bobble MYM!

Pon!

The Special Thing That Makes Him Special
Uh boy, there are to many of them. First, he has eight forms. That's right. Eight. Bubblun, Bobblun, Cororon, Kululun, and their human forms. The human forms are just alternate costumes, but the different dragons have slightly different stats, with Bubblun being neutral, Bobblun having better speed, Kororon having better range, and Cululun having better attack speed. However, Bobblun also has bad range. Kululun has bad attack speed. Cororon has bad moving speed. I will use Bubblun in this moveset, but if it says an attack has, say, medium range and medium lag, for Bobblun it will have low range and medium lag. For Cororon it would have low lag and medium range. For Kululun, it has high range and high lag. Besides those differences, they are clones of Bubblun.

Select one of the four dragons and whether it should be human or dragon on the select screen. Humans blow bubbles with blowpipes.

The other thing is the bubble mechanic, see neutral B for that.

Stats

Power:
7/10: Bubblun has relativity powerful attacks.

Walking Speed: 3/10: Bubblun has surprisingly bad walking speed. Don't forget that Bobblun would have 4, and Cororon 2.

Dashing speed:
8/10: Bubblun runs quite quickly to compensate for his slow walk.

Weight: 5/10: They are small, bubble filled dragons. Not particularly heavy.

Range: 9/10: They have amazing range, the bubbles and most other attacks go large distances.

Projectiles:
10/10: Bubbles travel a long way, and enemies can go anywhere.

Attack Speed: 4/10: Lag is the Bubble's Bane.

Fall speed: 3-6/10: Pressing up on the control stick actually makes him fall less quickly, just like in Bubble Bobble.

Air Speed: 6/10: The bubble dragons can move rather well in the air.

Size:
5/10: The bubble dragons are small.

First Jump:
8/10: Bubble dragons can jump quite high.

2nd Jump:
7/10: They jump off of a bubble that appears for a second beneath them, but soon pops.

Recovery:
9/10: Excellent recovery between his bubble jumps and the ability to footstool off of enemies that have been summoned.

Crouch: 1/10: The bubble dragons can't really crouch, due to being rather, um, fat.

Traction: 9/10: The bubble dragons have great traction.

Wall Jump:
No

Wall Cling: No

Crawl: No

Glide: No

Float: Yes: Yzk can be used as a float, as explained in the Bair.

Tether Recovery: No

Specials

Neutral B - Bubble
Bubblun opens his mouth and spits out a big green bubble about the same size as himself. If it hits someone they are stuck inside of it until they can button mash out. His entire moveset is centered around this one attack, he can gets power ups, easy KOs, and much more from them. First, lets just see what happens when you shoot a bubble and it touches nothing. One of several different things can happen. It can float upwards, it can pop, or it can develop a special power.

The floating up part will become important later, no let's focus on the part with the special power. There are six different possible special powers. Fire, water, lightning, whirlwind, rainbow, and fire globe.

Fire bubbles have little tongues of flame inside of them. Popping them (we'll get to that later) will release a fire about the size of Jigglypuff, which falls to the floor and lasts for two seconds. Anyone who touches it will receive four damage and low knockback.

The next is water. This is deadly, for both Bubblun and the opponent. This will unleash a big stream of water, which will wash opponents away, but possibly bringing Bubblun with it! It keeps on falling until it fall off the blast zones. Imagine a long range, giant Piplup that can kill the summoner as well as his opponents. This does no damage.

Next is lightning bolts. They, when popped, will shoot in the direction Bubblun was facing, and will keep on going until it passes the blast zones. It does medium knockback, and ten damage. However, it moves quickly and is hard to hit with.

Next are whirlwinds. They are about the size of Bowser. They fly the opposite direction Bubblun was facing for about the length of Smashville. They will capture anyone who touches it for ten damage and no knockback. However, they move very slowly.

Rainbows, when popped, will fall down until they hit the ground. They do eight damage and pull the opponent down with them, although they can be air dodged out of easily. These are great for killing bosses, as they can easily hit numerous times for a quick kill.

The rarest are Fire Orb ones. They make Bubblun fire not bubbles, but fire balls for ten seconds. They do ten damage and medium knockback, and are very quick. This has high range and low lag.

Now that we have covered the special bubbles, back to the floating part. The bubbles stop floating after they are about a Ganondorf height from the blast zone. Then, they can be popped. Blowing lots of bubbles and having them gather together is a wonderful long ranged attack. Each pop does five damage and low knockback, with medium range. However, beware, others can pop your bubbles too. Also, if a normal bubble touches a special bubble, it has a thirty percent chance of becoming a special bubble of the same type. To pop a bubble, attack it or hit it with the top of you head. If someone is in a bubble and you pop it, they receive medium knockback and nine damage. If you pop it with the top of your head they get high vertical knockback and twelve damage. Button mashing will let you escape the bubble. You can also control the bubble a little bit, so it is possible to not be hit by Bubblun's head. If a bubble pops with an opponent in it naturally, or they break out of it, for ten seconds their attacks are thirty three percent stronger. If you jump onto a bubble and keep on pressing the jump button over and over, it can be a great recovery technique because each time you jump, the bubble rises too, so when you fall, the bubble will be there, allowing you to jump off of it. You can jump off a bubble four times.

If you charge it up four bubbles will appear, he will shoot four bubbles in a straight line. This is very useful if everyone else in a one on one on one on one match is teaming up against you. As Bobblun the bubbles appear in a fan shape, one in front of him, one 45 degrees above it and one 45 degrees below it. Cororon fires one in front of her, one behind and one straight up from her head. This can go through solid platforms and has high range. Kululun fire one in front, one in back and one below her, good for stopping people who try to attack with Uairs from below. Also, a little thing that says "Pon!" appears for a second wherever there was previously a bubble.

Side B - Enemy
Bubblun shoots out a bubble with a random enemy in it, which pops immediately afterward. The different enemies do different things.

Zen Chan
-
This little guy just walks around. He moves very slowly and does three damage and low knockback to anyone it touches. He is very boring and is easily KOed. However, he can jump very high and unpredictably, even through solid platforms. When Kirby inhales him, he gets little blue wind up things on his sides and the ability to jump through solid platforms. His Neutral B becomes like Dedede's, he can inhale but not swallow and digest, but it does more damage and makes Kirby look cute.

Mighta
-
Mightas walk around at the speed of Jigglypuff's run and throw rock that go at the speed of aura sphere. Anyone who touches a Mighta receives four damage and low knockback, but touching a rock means medium knockback and ten damage. If Kirby inhales him, he gets a white cloak and hood. He can throw rocks with his neutral B. This requires one second of charging, but it launches automatically. Mighta and Kirby boulders roll until they hit a wall or fall off of the stage or blast zones, and are about the size of Jigglypuff.

Monsta -
These are very deadly. They first go zooming diagonally, but when they hit a blast zone or wall they rocket back quickly. They last for ten seconds, diagonally rocketing around. They do ten damage and high knockback. However, a simple air dodge is usually enough to dodge it. However, if more than one appear on the stage at once, beware. If Kirby inhales one he gets the ability to with his neutral B rocket diagonally for about the length of Fox Fire, allowing both horizontal and vertical recovery. He also gets a little purple tail. He also gets big red eyes.

Drunk -
Drunk has a very mean attack. He throws an empty bottle, and then it returns to him like a boomerang. Touching him has the same effect as touching a Mighta, but touching the bottle results in high knockback and eleven damage. If Kirby inhales one, eh gets the ability to throw bottles and a green hood. Drunk can't move while the boomerang bottle is out, but Kirby can. If Kululun or Cororon gets a Drunk, it's a Dranko.

Pulpul
-
Pulpuls fly around the stage quite quickly, in a strange, unpredictable manner. They rely ob touch to kill, and do eight damage with medium knockback. If Kirby inhales one, he gets a little purple rota on his head and his neutral B lets him fly for three seconds.

Banebou
-
This can be one of the deadliest of them all, merely because of his unpredictable and very fast attack. He jumps into the air about the height of all of Kirby's jumps combined, and then slams back into the ground only to bounce back up into the air. In the air he does medium knockback and nine damage, but if he hits you on the ground you get pitfalled and fifteen damage. Kirby gets the ability to do Slam Bounce, which bounces him up into the and then slams him back down for high knockback and ten damage. He also gets a spring on he bottom of his body, which makes his first jump higher.

Hidegonsu
-
This little guy is a bit rarer than the others, as are all of the ones after this. He shoots fire balls very quickly. These are deadly; they do enormous knockback and fifteen damage. KO these guys before they get a chance to fire any fireballs. He also moves quickly. However, there is a bit of lag after he fires a fire ball, but they move very quickly. They have high range, and go on until they hit a wall or blast zone. If Kirby swallows one, he gains the ability to shoot the fireballs, except they only do medium knockback. He also gets more lag when he fires them. They still do fifteen damage. He also gets three gray little hairs shoot out of his head for his costume.

Super Socket
-
Also called Invaders, these ones fly up to the left and top part of the screen when they appear. Then, they shoot down little laser beams as they move across the stage .They go right until they fly off the blast zones, sending down little laser beams. They move about the speed of Meta Knight's walk, and they send down lasers once every two seconds. Their bodies do only low knockback and four damage, but the lasers do medium knockback and nine damage. If Kirby swallows one, he gets two blue antenna. He is able to shoot lasers with his neutral B. He shoots them forward on the ground and down in the air.

Baron Von Blubba -
This is a more powerful, and quicker form of Monsta. It is also called a Skel Monsta. These look like boos. Instead of ten damage they do fifteen damage. They do a little bit high knockback. However, they move more slowly. If Kirby eats one he gets five damage, but a more powerful form of his Monsta hat. He gets red eyes and white feet.

Rascal
-
This one appears only once every three hundred times. Thus, you will rarely ever see it. This guy floats around the stage slowly. However, after a second, he chooses one of your opponents and follows them. He acts like a Metroid after that, slowly following, latching on, and doing up to forty damage. easily KOed or dodged, but extremely powerful. Kirby can't eat them, if he tries, they will just latch on to him.

Up B - Flip
Bubblun does a short flip up and forward. This does no damage or knockback. Than what is the point? It has extremely low range for recovery, and puts you in helpless mode afterward. See, you have to use this, onto a bubble. Once on a bubble, you bounce off of it. Then, you can press the jump button when you hit the bubble again, witch has risen higher. This propels you even higher. You can jump on a bubble four times. So here is an example of recovery as Bubblun. You're knocked off the stage. You blow a bubble, and flip onto it. you bounce. You land on it, you jump. You land on it, you jump. You land on it, you jump. You land on it, you jump. You land on it, you jump, you double jump. The bubble pops. That is how good his recovery is. However, just as his biggest head spine is pointed down, which is about one frame, this attack can spike. However, this is extremely hard.

Down B - Music Potion
A potion appear in front of Bubblun. Touch it, and you get the Music Potion. For five seconds, you fire bubbles faster, and half f them are special super Music Bubbles. Popping music bubbles makes a musical note appear, which follows one of the opponents. When it hits them, they receive eighteen damage and high knockback. However, there is lag when yo eat the potion and after five seconds you can't use it for another twenty seconds. The music notes travel quickly and are quite deadly, and break shields. However, their speed is also a downfall. Dodging will make them pass right through you and fly off the blast zones. They are quite deadly to bosses, and can be used to quickly drain their health. Blow a music into a huge pile of bubbles for a huge army of music bubbles. Pop them.

?????

Profit.

Music bubbles, like all special bubbles, can't trap opponents in them, but unlike the other special bubbles, can not be popped by the opponent. The opponent can hit it off the screen, but not pop it. However, only use these when you really need them, because you never know, when you'll really need them.

Final Smash - Bubble Storm
Ok, this Final Smash has three stages. Bubble, Bubble Storm, and Hyper Bubble. You can only use Bubble Storm through the Bubble, and The Hyper Bubble can only be archived through Bubble Storm.

Stage One - Bubble

When you press the B button, the camera zooms in on Bubblun. Then, he opens his mouth, and a HUGE bubble shoots out, about the size of Smashville's main platform. Anyone caught inside, is, um, caught inside. No special effects, a big bubble. You can let it fly off the stage, for a kill, but that's unreliable due to button smashing to destroy the bubble. No, better to hit the bubble! Hitting the bubble causes...

Stage Two - Bubble Storm
The bubble pops into many bubbles. New bubbles are shot in, making a total of fifty bubbles, all flying around the stage in a circle. Opponents are swept around in the circle as well, and receive forty damage. After five seconds, the bubbles merge into one, all but up to three of them, an opponent in each of these. Now you have a choice. Pop the bubbles the opponents are in for easy KOs, or pop the big yellow bubble in the middle for a more beautiful, but less reliable one.

Stage Three - Hyper Bubble
Lets say you choose to pop the hyper bubble. Then, the bubble pops. Inside of it is a star. The star explodes, doing ten damage in a radius about half the size of Puff Up. This also gives huge knockback. However, outside that radius, this is useless, and does nothing but pop the bubbles. If you think it will reach the bubbles, use it by all means. If you don't just let it float away.

That is all.

Standards

Jab - Bubble Stream
Bubblun shoots a stream of tiny bubbles out of his mouth. This can go on forever, but weakens after a time, like Flamethrower. At first, each hit does two damage, but after a while only one. It has high range but also high lag. This does no knockback. This is quite easy to escape, and seems useless due to it's low damage percentage. However, against bosses it is extremely useful, as well as when you have the opponent against a wall.

Dash Attack - Bubble Blast
Bubblun blows a bubble, jumps forward, and smashes the bubble. If you are hit by the bubble, you are stuck inside of it and when he land on it you get medium knockback and ten damage, however, if you are just hit by Bubblun, you receive low knockback and five damage. This has medium range, and high lag.

Tilts

F Tilt - Claw

Bubblun scratches forward with his claw. This has high range, but high lag as well. It does high knockback if it sweetspots, low if it doesn't. It does seven damage. This is very good in situations were your opponent is stunned, due to it being easy to sweetspot then, but it is nearly useless in other situations.

U Tilt - Bomb

A bomb appears above Bubblun. Then, it explodes. The blast causes high lag for Bubblun, but has high range. It does seven damage and medium knockback. This is great for protecting against players attacking you from above with Dairs or Nairs. If Bubblun is hit before the bomb goes off, he will drop the bomb and it will become and item with the same damage and knockback as the normal attack, but obviously with higher range.

D Tilt - Bubble Pop

A bubble rises from the platform beneath Bubblun and pops at his feet, making a little text thingy say "Pon!" This only works on solid platforms, on fall through ones he does his Dair. The bubble pop does low knockback and eight damage. It has medium range, too. This also has low lag. You do a little hop while you pop the bubble. The little thing that says "Pon!" does no damage, just looks cute. Not much else to say, besides a rather unpredictable attack due to it looking a lot like you're just standing there.

Smashes

F Smash - Spinning Flhoop
Bubblun blows a bubble with a Flhoop in it. When the smash is released, the Flhoop breaks out of the bubble and spins forward, doing high knockback and nine to fifteen damage. This has high range and medium lag, during which the bubble pops and Flhoop falls. The Flhoop, if attacked before it disappears, will stay on the field of battle like a monster summoned by Side B. It spins around, doing medium knockback and fifteen damage. If Kirby swallows one, he gets a little pink hoop around his waist and can spin around like a Flhoop for his Neutral B.

U Smash - Uni Bo

Bubblun shoots a bubble with a Uni Bo in it. It floats on to his head. Then, when released, it pops, and the Uni Bo goes into spiky mode, making anyone who touches it get ten to fourteen damage and high knockback. This has medium range and lag. If attacked before it disappears, it will stay on the battlefield. If Kirby swallows one, it will give him a spiky purple hat. By pressing B, you get a spiny shield around yourself that lasts for two seconds and renders you invincible, like a more powerful version of his Down B.

D Smash - Liquid Kid
A portal appears in front of Bubblun, and out comes Hipopo. His ball of water slowly charges up to full size. When released, he jumps up and throws the bubbles down, releasing a big wave of water. This can do three to twenty damage, but takes extremely long to charge. He can't be attacked either, so he doesn't stay on the stage. The wave has high knockback, high range, and low lag.

However, there is a glitch that keeps him on the stage. Inhaling or bubbling him makes him freeze. See, he is, like Waddle Doos, and Bubble Bobble enemies, and item, albeit an invincible one. So, the game has no idea what to do if it is inhaled or bubbled, so it just stays, doing absolutely nothing except getting in your way, until the match is over.

Yeah, that's something no one has done before. Glitches? I haven't seen them in other movesets.

Aerials

Nair - Purple Teapot
A purple teapot appears over Bubblun, and explodes. This has high knockback, and eleven damage. It also has high range, but high lag as well. This attack covers him from all around, like most Nairs. It also, like most Nairs, has a hitbox that stays out for a long time. This has a few invincibility frames during the explosion. This is a useful KO move, but feels rather awkward and is only recommended if you are sure it will hit.

Uair - Claw Jab

Bubblun jabs his claws up for low knockback and seven damage. This seems like quite a useless attack, as it has low damage, knockback, and range, but it has a special atribute. If you press A again while he does this, he will flip in midair, and dive down into the ground, spiking at the beginning and doing medium knockback and fourteen damage to anyone it hits. This goes very far, a little more than Tlink's. However, doing Up and A in midair stops it, so don't worry. This is all about mindgames, the weird beginning, the ability to instantly stop it, this is just one of the things that makes the bubble dragons the mindgameiest character. Also, this attack can be quite irritating even if it doesn't hit. Bubblun yells "wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" while falling.

Dair - Ame Da Ma
A pop appears at Bubblun's feet, and an Ame Da Ma appears beneath him, and spits down a purple ball about half the size of Jigglypuff. This ball can spike in the first few frames, and does twelve damage and medium vertical knockback. This keeps on going down until it hits an opponent or the ground. Once this attack has landed, the Ame Da Ma disappears. No ,there is no glitch or anything, it can't stay. However, Kirby can inhale it, get little candy things on his sides and shoots purple balls. This has high lag, and high range.

Fair - Parasol Jab

Bubblun pulls a parasol out of thin air and jabs forward with it. This does medium knockback and ten damage. It has high range and lag. However, it has some interesting properties that make it not as generic as such a poke might seem. First, the tip does more damage and knockback. I know Marth can do that too, but honesty. What hurts more, being hit by the tip of an umbrella or the main body of it. Next, it can be used for recovery. If you keep A held down, the parasol will open, and drastically improve his air mobility and lower his fall speed. However, the parasol breaks after two seconds.

Bair - Yzk
A Yzk appears behind Bubblun. Then, it flies in one full circle that is about as big as The Ultimate Chimera and then disappears, while Bubblun continues to fall. This has very high lag, but very good knockback too. It does sixteen damage. Very rarly, a missile will shoot out of the red sphere in it's core, doing low knockback and three damage, but paralyzing the opponent for a second. Kirby can not inhale it, but it can be KOed.

Grabs And Throws

Grab - Bubble Hug
This is a very strange grab. If you grab at someone, they receive one damage and no knockback. This has low range and lag. Then what is the point? Is it completely useless? No, not quite. This only works on bubbles. If it is a normal bubble, just throw it. If it is a special bubble, it pops. If it contains an opponent, that is when you should care what happens. On bubbles it has medium range, as he suck in air, which, while it does not effect characters, it can easily sway a floating bubble.

Pummel - Bubble Bop

Bubblun pokes the bubble with the tip of his head. This does only one damage.However, it is extremely quick, allowing for up to six damage a second, and it takes about three seconds to get out. This is thus perhaps the most useful pummel in the game.

F Throw - Bubble Stream

This attack is extremely useful after the throw, but is quite useless as one. Bubblun lets go of the opponent, and blows ten bubbles outwards. They each do one damage and can capture other opponents. However, the guy in the bubble only gets five instead of all ten damage, because the knockback is very low, so he starts floating up again. By then, it is quite easy for the captured one to pop out of his bubble. However, it is extremely useful because of the high speed of the bubbles creation and the amount of bubbles made.

B Throw - Dribble

Bubblun throws the bubble behind him, and then dribbles it three stage maker blocks backward. Each bounce, there are three of them, does two damage. Then, he shouts "Pass!" and tosses the bubble. This does medium-high knockback, and the pass does three damage. This has high lag and leaves Bubblun susceptible for attack, but is quite powerful. Is there are less than the length of three stage builder blocks backwards, he will stop and pass whenever he reaches the end.

U Throw - Zen Chan
A Zen Chan appears in the bubble with the opponent, and kicks the opponent out of the bubble. The Zen Chan is instantly KOed in front of the battlefield, and your opponent recives seven damage with low knockback. However, the Zen Chan's speeding body does an extra five damage if it hits, along with a bit of extra knockback. This has low lag.

D Throw - Mimic
Bubblun laughs, and does the opponents signature move. For example, if Captain Falcon is in the bubble, Bubblun will say "Falku, pun!" and punch him while fire surrounds his tiny fist. If it is Kirby, he will inhale the bubble and then spit it out. If it is Mario, he jumps on the bubble, popping it. For Jigglypuff, he sings. No matter what the attack, it does medium knockback and thirteen damage. The lag depends on the attack he uses.

Extras

Taunts and Victory Poses

Forward Taunt - Dance

Bubblun dances for a second. Nothing exciting about this.

Up Taunt - Bottle

A bottle falls on Bubblun's head, and he says ow. It can be picked up and thrown for the flinch effect and no damage.

Down Taunt - ROD Bubbles
Three purple bubbles appear, each with a capital letter in it, R, O, and D. They spin around the bubble dragon and then fuse with it. This takes two seconds, and when it is done they are in their human form. The ROD bubbles spiral out and you become a dragon again if you use this as a human. Being human does not effect anything.

Victory 1 - Enemies
All of the enemies from Bubble Symphony are there, floating and walking around. Bubblun or whatever dragon was there is smiling and blowing bubbles occasionally.

Victory 2 - Throne
The four dragons (or humans) are sitting on a throne. They laugh. Yeah.

Victory 3 - Music Key
Bubblun touches four music notes, and a big key appears. Then, a door appears, the key goes into the door, the door opens, and Bubblun walks in. The door disappears.

Loss
Bubblun looks sad, a few bubbles floating around him.

Misc

Symbol
- A bubble

Kirby Hat
- Kirby gets a few yellow spikes on his head and a green hat. Instead of blowing bubbles, he uses Enemy as his Neutral B.

Entrance
- A big bubble pops, revealing Bubblun or another bubble dragon. For the humans, it is the same.

Victory Theme - A more uplifting version of the beginning to 00:10 of this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S_p8Z9VS6k&feature=related

Music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scgNcWLAutc&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S_p8Z9VS6k&feature=related
Everything here: http://bubblebobblememories.co.uk/index.php?cID=music

IMPORTANT THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF THERE IS AN ENEMY IN THE ATTACKS YOU WANT TO SEE A PICTURE OF, THEY ARE ALL LISTED IN THE CREDITS. CLICK HERE!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Oh man, guys, my Photoshop free trial is up! Looks like I'll have to download another one. :p

Paper Mario is astonishingly creative and suffers from serious organizational problems more than anything else, Baloo.

Please don't be emo, TWIL! :(

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Yeah, stop them. I'll seriously do something that you'll all regret.
I'll leave Smashboards foreva!!!

Can you explain how Sagi is better than Gaara? First of off, Leonardo, and Mia placed higher than Sagi in the top 50 (they were both in the top 20!!!!) Second of all, Sagi has the chance to be broken in both ways. He's a weakling at the start, and damage racking beast at level 5. Third of all, Sagi had a couple of generic sword slashes (That AAA combo, U-Air, and maybe the forward smash, and the back aerial) where as Gaara had only sand attacks, with pretty much little generic moves (only the Up B, and maybe the throws, which BTW, are never really special), and only had a few balance problems (which i fixed up most of them thanks to your review.)

Not saying my Gaara is ZOMG!!! PERFECT!!!! or even one of the best, but i just personally feel that Gaara is a bit better than Sagi, and IMO, my best moveset so far, (though my future 4 movesets in my sigg are likely going to be better than him though.) :ohwell:

*Goes emo even more*

Anyway......THE DRAGONFLY IS OFFICIALLY FINISHED!!! I'LL ADD EXTRAS LATER IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
I was joking. I have nothing against Trees Canadians. They are probably better than Americans.

Its mostly personal opinion, but I was honestly expecting less straight-forward moves from Gaara. It effectively felt kind of like looking at a Naruto Clash of Ninja game. Now, in all honesty, if you did make him less straight-forward, he would probably be broken. Still, I did mention something about changing the down special into something like a quicksand trap or something that make him more tactical and fun to play. Chances are, one of your future movesets will put Gaara, and Sagi for that matter, to shame.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver

Second secret character! These two guys will replace Cucco, Ooccoo, and Iron Knuckle. I'm replacing them instead of adding on, because I have to cut back, since I'm doing a huge SSE.

Junahu

Smash Ace
Although it's technically impossible to make a bad Paper Mario moveset, that particular one was quite creative. One suggestion if I may;

Perhaps only the last used partner should remain out and walking about. There are many reasons why a large group of CPU controlled units is a bad idea (Imagine a 4 player match where everyone is Paper Mario!), but chief among them is that you can literally use the horde of partners as a meat shield while Mario himself remains completely untouched.
By using "last one used" policy, players would have to take care when deciding which partner to use

Moar Viola preview:

oh! Hey there! Junahu has been working extra hard to bring me into the Brawl, and it looks like it's taking him quite a while. I'm the meantime I thought I'd share a little tidbit or two about me. I hope you'll enjoy this bronze medal of a moveset when it's finally released, we're working our butts off on it!

Everyone who isn't MasterWarlord will love it!​

My Stats

Height
9/10
Yep, I'm one tall drink of water alright. I'm pretty thin though, so as long as I space myself, I shouldn't fall prey to too many attacks

Weight
6/10
Considering how tall I am, I don't weigh all that much. But I still have enough presence to avoid getting launched off-screen by a rogue smash attack.

Range
7/10
I'm ashamed to admit it, but my arrows do have their limits . I can at least club enemies with my bow, if they close in on me .

Attack Speed
3/10
When you're built to operate at range, you tend to sacrifice attack speed for accuracy. Sorry...

Attack Priority
8/10
Wielding a bow does bring with it many advantages. One being I get those "disjointed hitboxes" or whatever they're called

Walk Speed
8/10
I've been herding goats for a living, of course I'm going to know how to walk quickly!

Run Speed
3/10
...Running however, causes a few problems. Don't laugh! I dare YOU to carry a weapon this hefty any faster than me! And Ike doesn't count, he's a guy.

1st Jump
1/10
The problem with being so tall is that my first jump will always look underwhelming. I straighten my legs when jumping, giving the impression that I haven't left the ground yet.

2nd Jump
7/10
I furiously pump those legs of mine to gain a little extra height. I know I look rediculous, but it really helps me jump higher. So don't make fun, OK?

Other Jumps
3/10
One of my biggest flaws (that I'm willing to admit :p) is that my up-B attack does not help me gain height. I do however, have a couple of aerial attacks which work wonders when I need an extra boost.

Roll
9/10
When I need to clear space between myself and my opponent, I cartwheel away while holding my bow between both hands. My incredible height, ensures that the cartwheel covers a large distance. Plus it's really really quick too.

Spot Dodge
4/10
When I need to dodge an attack, I usually end up triping over my bow backwards and narrowly miss whatever attack was going to strike me. Getting back on my feet takes a little too long unfortunately.

Awsomeness
11/10
It's totally a legitimate stat, and I'm the BEST at it!

...yeah, the whole moveset will be in first person. But I have two more aces up my sleeve to make Viola a 3rd place winner

SirKibble

Smash Champion
What? Yes we do. We totally do.

I remember back when you all first found out I was actually Decoy Octopus. You all were so angry--oh, and then there was that time we lynched Kibble for being an Alaskan salmon breeder. And you can't possibly have forgotten what we did to Spade on account of his...uh, constant avatar changes. :bee:
Y'all salmon haters... Why you gotta go bringin' up them painful mem'ries, Mentos?

Not really lol.
Lookie here, son, if I gotta be dawg food, I dern well think ye can live with bein' a tree.

Now stop yer cryin' over thar!!

I don't know where that came from.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Tron should be awesome too! Aren't they making a new movie?
I don't think so. Tron came out in 1982, so...
This Tron is going to be more like the Kingdom Hearts II Tron. Actually, EXACTLY like him.

*Adds to TRtG roster*
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

EDIT: Actually, they are making a new Tron. In 2011. Whoopty flippin doo.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace

Second secret character! These two guys will replace Cucco, Ooccoo, and Iron Knuckle. I'm replacing them instead of adding on, because I have to cut back, since I'm doing a huge SSE.
YES

You totally should have mentioned before I finished my SSE opening. Kingdom Hearts Tron is epic win. I sense an awesome moveset from you.

@Paper Mario: Sweet. Nicely done, Baloo. I was wondering when someone was going to make him.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Please don't be emo, TWIL! :(
I'm going to believe there is no hope for me. I'm going to listen to Pieces by Sum 41.

I'm going emo now....

I was joking. I have nothing against Trees Canadians. They are probably better than Americans
You better not....

Its mostly personal opinion, but I was honestly expecting less straight-forward moves from Gaara. It effectively felt kind of like looking at a Naruto Clash of Ninja game. Now, in all honesty, if you did make him less straight-forward, he would probably be broken. Still, I did mention something about changing the down special into something like a quicksand trap or something that make him more tactical and fun to play. Chances are, one of your future movesets will put Gaara, and Sagi for that matter, to shame.
Yeah, but i was kinda trying to make Gaara play as Gaara (revelence to character), and not anyone else, but unlike Clash of Ninja, and like the manga and anime, he doesn't punch or kick at all. Anyway, i still think Gaara is better than Sagi (not by much though), and probably, Guillo, Kalas, Milliarde, or Three Days Grace will better than them both. Besides, Gaara used that down B move against the bone guy, and i believe it's one of his best jutsu. I don't really want to take that away from him....

But whatever.....Maybe i'll include a new quick sand mechanic into one or two of his attacks or something.

Anyway, my SSE finally has a prolouge. It's nothing special though. I just need something to get the SSE running. It'll get much more interesting from here.

I promise.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5959051&postcount=1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom