• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i'm also a state, chains, a noun, a verb, conjunction, function, kevinmseduction, and the best, all while being no where near cool

Spife

Smash Master
I noticed that there aren't enough people talking about me lately so to promote my own ego, let's have a political debate about me.

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
Ace, do you know the Hampshire mall in Hadley? There is a card shop called X-9 there that has a bunch of tables in the back. Every once in a while I'll see some people playing videogames, or playing cards, but never a video game tournament....

I asked the guy who was 'in charge' that day and he said that it would be fine to hold a videogame tournament there (but if money is exchanged, they would have to take a small percentage of the pot, otherwise it would be considered gambling under their establishment etc..etc...)

BUT ANYWHO. This may just be another place in the future for a Massachusetts tournament.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
@SB2: no message makes me a sad something something
ACK! I forgot! Well, if I can absolutly make it to the Greenfield tourny, I may be able to provide a Wii. Oh, and your Falco is showing marked improvment. Maybe in a few years you and I will be able to beat Roman T_T...

I'm the one and only mattdotzeb.
Cool! so when did you play Taj? (And there goes any surprise factor I'd have against you...)

I'm the only (important)
KevinM.
:laugh::laugh::laugh: I'm the only "Shadowball2" that I know of.

I noticed that there aren't enough people talking about me lately so to promote my own ego, let's have a political debate about me.
You're brave like me, playing bottom tier. Spife for... uhhh... what are you running for? Can't have a political debate without knowing what you're running for... GMK is the best godzilla movie, along with Gojira and Mothra vs. Godzilla.

Spife

Smash Master
Okay, so I know what Kyu Puff is thinking, "This isn't homework!?!?!?" *head explodes* sorry kyu D: for the head exploding, not the slanders

@Memphis: thank you,

@KevinM: LOLTIRE HORE TIRES ARE FOR HOMOS!

@Nuro: Nuro ***** what ever tier you're playing

@BubbleTea: I've been in there, they have a gamecube set up with smash (by set up I mean one of those trial stands stores like gamestop puts games and stuff). No rubber pads. Atleast that was last I went there. They have held a brawl tourny to the best of my knowledge too. We should host some there.

@ SB2: I think my Falco's just getting back up to snuff, that or he was always bad. I forget but he was my secondary for a while. Also, political debate can be on my slanderous lies to Kyu Puff. Go Go GO

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Actually, BubbleTea, Spife mentioned it. I may hold future ones there, not sure yet. Wanna see how the first one goes, and get an idea of what the space looks like and all.

Also, have you guys tried the Indian Food place downtown yet? Cause, like, if not. We should all go there. It's so good. A little pricey but i really think it's worth it. And I haven't chilled with you and Sean in forever. :(

Spife

Smash Master
@ Deoxys: he might as well be. Everyone plays Fox Falco Marth Falcon, I see some Sheiks, Samus, Icies (lool)...Link gets ***** in 3/4 most common match ups. Except for Skler-Link. If I mained SKler-Link I'd be good.
@ everyone: I have a final in a few hours and a paper to finish, I'm also starving and didn't get good sleep. Nor study. I'm not boned though. Sorta.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
@ SB2: I think my Falco's just getting back up to snuff, that or he was always bad. I forget but he was my secondary for a while. Also, political debate can be on my slanderous lies to Kyu Puff. Go Go GO
Your Falco's gotta be better than mine. Mine is so unpolished that I've temporarily retired him. I did replace him for now, but with who is a secret... Oh, and I don't get the Kyu Puff thing... sorry. Spife (Link) vs. Shadowball2 (?). MWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! *coughs*

Who wants to play smash with me sometime soon?
I will, as soon as I can. You need a butt to kick right? :laugh::laugh:

@ Flaco. I'll still let you know when we can play. I actually had work this week, until the weather went and turned on me like a foaming dog.

I'd just like to say:
**** SNOW
THEN MOVE SOUTH! Some of us actually like the snow. I live on a 4 lane street, and the only quiet we get that's not at 3 in the morning is when it's snowing and no one's around...

Western MA vs Losers MA crew battle? Let's do it at Mass Bros
I'd be in, though I probably wouldn't be able to help much. But I'd try dang it! *Determined face*.

:rotfl:Wouldn't it be odd if a universe without purpose accidentally created human beings who are obsessed with purpose?:rotfl::rotfl:

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
@shawdo yea bro no prob you got my cell right just call me and now that I quit my job is easier for me lol
You quit your job? Jeez, why did you go and do that? Work is hard to come by right now. Take from me. As for the number, I'll double check now.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
i get and ssi check 800 a month no work for me just sit down and relax lol
also I get seizures
Ah... well, at least that makes sense now. No disrespect was intended. Wait... 800 dollars a month? That's... not bad...

I used to get really, really bad migrane headaces that would knock me into bed for days at a time, so in a small way I know how much something like that sucks.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
not at that tourney but at the next mass madness, sure. I'd like to remind you that Newton is in eastern MA.
Why is that significant? Is that where KDJ lives?

TES: Oblivion for the PC is sooo great when you get a crapload of mods like I have.

:rotfl:Wouldn't it be odd if a universe without purpose accidentally created human beings who are obsessed with purpose?:rotfl::rotfl:
WTF?

N

NULOVER

I went through all that hassle simply to thank the guy who put the picture of the animated NU.
THANK YOU.

NUNUNUNUNUNUNUNU
NUNUNUNU
NUNUN
UNUNU
NUNUNUNUNUNU
NUNUNUNUNUNUNUN
UNUNUNUNU
NUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNU
NUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNU
NUNU
NUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNU
NUNUNUNUNUNUNU
NUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNU
NUNUNUNUNU
NUNU

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Why is that significant? Is that where KDJ lives?

TES: Oblivion for the PC is sooo great when you get a crapload of mods like I have.

WTF?
well it's where DJ is from but he goes to school in lowell right now I think.

I went through all that hassle simply to thank the guy who put the picture of the animated NU.
THANK YOU.

NUNUNUNUNUNUNUNU
NUNUNUNU
NUNUN
UNUNU
NUNUNUNUNUNU
NUNUNUNUNUNUNUN
UNUNUNUNU
NUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNU
NUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNU
NUNU
NUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNU
NUNUNUNUNUNUNU
NUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNUNU
NUNUNUNUNU
NUNU
um you're welcome. who are you again

Spife

Smash Master
Deoxys, Pyramid Head Mod? D: That's what makes OblivonPC > Oblivion Console in my eyes.

P.s. wtf is a nu? IT's just a ghetto way of spelling 'new'

Top Bottom