• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Do people usually try and get the top of the page when posting movesets?
Yup. Generally it tends to lead to people getting slightly more publicity, plus it's visually more appealing--not sandwiched between totally unrelated posts, y'see.

By the way Chief, the last moveset I think I read completely was your Mach Rider and I liked it.
:BEEBEEBEEBEEBEE:

NO U My parenthetical question mark stands fulfilled.

D

Deleted member

Hmm... two for the first one and one for the second one. I will wait for best 3 out of 5.

WARNING: NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING

Fierce Deity Pikafan8269297

he's prety much liek pickuchu but strongr an has diffirint specals:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

pickachu is teh best charactor evar becuase al u do is pres down b and no one can kil u
if dey shiit ther lasers or arows den u jump bcus pikachu is super fast chractr guy.
tihs ttly doez me justise lololol

:pikachu2::pikachu2:: pikachu2:

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Yup. Generally it tends to lead to people getting slightly more publicity, plus it's visually more appealing--not sandwiched between totally unrelated posts, y'see.
I don't really care....

Chances are, I will be noticed, but not get more than a few little comments, outside of the review.

I should probably stop making OC's...... BUT I WON'T!

I am seriously tempted to make a Tenebrae moveset with monster summoning... but I think I'll let the rest of the game decide that, once I've finished it.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
EDIT -

@Lenus: That's it. Get out of this thread right now--I won't tolerate your kind in here. I mean really. Geek I get. We're all that, mostly. Gay--whatever, don't care. But Greek?

*vomits*
Oh well, I had a good run. I was just about to start offering baklava, pistachios, feta, lukamades, spinacopada, and endless supplies of lamb related products, but what can you do?

@Lenus: That's Gangsta. Better throw that one in there too.
Nah, Im not gangsta. Pround of that too! :laugh:

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I am suddenly filled with a lust to see Squee, Greven, Gerrard, or Toshiro in moveset form. :bee:

Dear lord. I haven't played Magic in...gosh, probably over a decade, now. :psycho: Why do I still remember all this stuff!?
YOU LIE! Toshiro just came out, like, three blocks ago! THAT'S THREE YEARS NOT TEN!

O SNAP I CALLED YOU OUT

:p

My god, that's beastly, Warlord. I look forward to perusing it.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Oh well, I had a good run. I was just about to start offering baklava, pistachios, feta, lukamades, spinacopada, and endless supplies of lamb related products, but what can you do?
I actually had baklava for the first time the other day. It was so sweet, I think I can still taste it. mmmm

How far into the character of Yami Yugi did you say you would be drawing your inspiration from? Duelist Kingdom, Battle City, the end, a combination, etc.?

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
I actually had baklava for the first time the other day. It was so sweet, I think I can still taste it. mmmm

How far into the character of Yami Yugi did you say you would be drawing your inspiration from? Duelist Kingdom, Battle City, the end, a combination, etc.?
Battle City will be the prime source, though I may steal some cards he only used in Duelist Kingdom.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Sure theres a lot going on, but its really not complicated.
I like how you say that, but then don't explain it at all. :bee:

NEVER FEAR, TEAMWORK IS HERE

Just go here, fil. It's all pretty self-explanatory.

Yeah well. I'm not a lamb fan anyways.

On the other hand, pistachios are second only to macadamias and cashews in my book, so...

I'm really compromising my moral standards here...but your Greek self can stick around, just so long as I receive a steady supply of unshelled pistachios teleported directly into my feed trough. Yes, I have one of those.

YOU LIE! Toshiro just came out, like, three blocks ago! THAT'S THREE YEARS NOT TEN!

O SNAP I CALLED YOU OUT

:p
Yeah, but Greven il-Vec was from what...Tempest? That's gotta' be at least a decade ago by now. That set came out even before 7th Edition.

>:1

Shake~

Smash Journeyman
Ima try to get my next moveset out on Christmas.
you can figure it out

Krump and Krusha look good, only skimmed though.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
The ultimate Meta-Game...

??????? has joined the Brawl!

The mysterious man of the Mario boards, nobody knows who he truly is. He has never been seen in a tournament (Or has he? Will we ever know?) and it is rumored that his knowledge of Mario surpasses even that of Boss. His power is amazing.

STATS

Size- 4/10. Mario's height.
Weight- 10/10. Hard to kill
Walking Speed- 10/10. Really fast.
Running Speed- 10/10. Sonic has nothing on him.
First Jump- 10/10. Excellent jumper.
Second Jump- 10/10. He's like Luigi, but better.
Fall Speed- 4/10. Just enough to combo, but still plenty enough to have a recovery.

Ground Attacks

Neutral A- Insightful Post (50%)- ??????? posts something really cool in the Mario boards. Everybody is amazed and takes 50% damage.

Side Tilt- Straight-Out Brawler (30%)- This move should be used on a player who focuses on all out attacking. Often uses smashes and short hopped aerials to lead into combos. Uses advanced techniques to maximize range. Edgeguards using combos and aerials. A very straightforward style that most people use. Has the range of three Snake Ftilts, directly in front of him. Can kill Bowser at 20%.

Forward Tilt- Approach Artist (30%)- This moved should be used on a player who focuses on controlling approach and leading into attacks with projectiles. Camps when necessary and focuses on controlling an opponent's movement and position. Often uses projectiles and the cape to divert and disrupt opponents’ moves. Edgeguards using mainly projectiles and the cape. A popular and effective style but sometimes looked down upon and regarded as spam at times. Has the range of three Snake Utilts, directly in front of him. Can kill Bowser at 20%.

Down Tilt- Useless (-999%)- What are you talking about? He's a Mario main. Dtilt is useless. So useless, that all opponents gain one stock and are reverted to 0%.

Forward Smash- Tactician (50%)- Allows opponents to attack to get a feel for their movements while contemplating an appropriate counterattack. Often will use mindgames while looking for openings. Overall, focuses on exploiting the weaknesses of their opponents. A very advanced style that requires a lot of patience and experience, as well as being a master at evasion. Few people play this style but it is very effective. Has the range of Three Bowser Fsmashes. Kills anybody at 10%.

Down Smash- Apology for Abscense (999%)- Instills fear in all opponents that they may never see the awesome ??????? again.

I am too busy to be of any assistance at this moment.

*I apologize for my absence*
FEAR IT!

Hits anybody within one length of Final Desination, in all directions. Kills at 5%.

Up Smash- Smarter than you (100%)- ??????? proves you wrong. Your opponents become self-conscious. To try to make themselves feel better, they drown their worries in Chocolate Ice-Cream. They become fat. The popular girls make fun of them.

Aerial Attacks

Upwards Air- Uair Chain (10% per hit)- Three Mario's come flying out towards your opponent constantly doing Uairs. If your opponents is caught, they're stuck in a Uair chain. The only way out is to have godly DI.

Backwards Air- Uair Chain (10% per hit)- Three Mario's come flying out towards your opponent constantly doing Uairs. If your opponents is caught, they're stuck in a Uair chain. The only way out is to have godly DI.

Downwards Air- Uair Chain (10% per hit)- Three Mario's come flying out towards your opponent constantly doing Uairs. If your opponents is caught, they're stuck in a Uair chain. The only way out is to have godly DI.

Forwards Air- The Epic Spike (999%)- Has a two frame sweetspot. If hit during the sweetspot, the opponent is spiked to there death, no way out of it. It looks just like Mario's forward air.

Neutral Air- Uair Chain (10% per hit)- Three Mario's come flying out towards your opponent constantly doing Uairs. If your opponents is caught, they're stuck in a Uair chain. The only way out is to have godly DI.

Specials

Neutral Special- Aura of Awesome (100%)- A giant blue wave of awesomeness flies from ???????. All opponents withing three smart bomb radius are hit. Kills all at 15%.

Up Special- Cape Jump (50%)- ??????? cape jumps. Will go the length of Two FDs in any direction that you hold the control stick. Kills at 20%.

Side Special- Mario Main Mob (SHEER ****)- All of the awesome Mario mains (Boss, Bo x7, Matador, Monk, HeroMystic, SkylerOcon, matt07, Dory, and a lot of other people) come out and just **** everybody. There is no escaping this attack. It's too good.

Down Special- ??????? (???????%)- ???????

Final Smash

Actual Post- (Real Life Destruction)- If ??????? gets a Smash Ball, it's all over. An actual post from him at this point would be so amazing, the internet would probably explode. Unfortunately, using this attack won't actually make him post (Because he's to awesome) but it instead causes your Wii to explode. But it a smashball appears, you have to get it and use it, or ??????? will make a post and cause the internet to explode. And we don't want that.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
You guys do way too much when I miss a day. :ohwell:

Okay, so we had a couple movesets posted that I'll look over later, and we had a little Golden Sun discussion right after I left. None of this "according to Kibble" stuff, Chris. That makes it sound like I'm taking a guess and like I'm not sure or something. I know for a fact that Ivan was made in MYM 2.0--I made the moveset myself. I wouldn't forget trying to figure out how to make Mind Read a viable attack. Man, that was awesome.

In other news... You guys post too much.

In other other news, Proto Man is done through his Aerials. That means just Specials, Throws, Final Smash, and Extras to go. :)

PiKaos

Smash Rookie
Hey I want to try this out! I'm going to submit a moveset for Worm sometime in the near future. You know, from the Worms games... I'll base it around Worms World Party and Worms Armageddon, the best Worms games ever. I'll get right on it :D

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
After completly finishing E-123, I planning to do:

UNDEAD HERO from Guardian Heroes (Sega Saturn).

(my first time doing a sword user)

P.S: My avatar has the christmas feel to it now!

airsmasher

Smash Apprentice
Just a question:
Has anyone done MissingNo. before? I've had big plans for a moveset of him, and been doing lots of research about how it would come out based on each pokemon game he was in.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Just a question:
Has anyone done MissingNo. before? I've had big plans for a moveset of him, and been doing lots of research about how it would come out based on each pokemon game he was in.
Spade made a joke move set of it in MYM3 (fun fact: first move set I ever commented on) but I don't think a serious entry has ever been made, so go for it.

Agi

Smash Lord
Missingno has been done before, but only as a joke moveset. And a Pokeball.

But not as a true moveset, I don't think. Go ahead!

On a different topic, another snow day today! *YESS*

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Ay, Guardian Heroes was one of my favourite games on the Sega Saturn, I guess your one of the few who has played this game. (I loved the amount of mayhem in that game)
Well...I played the original, but never owned nor finished it. The GBA pseudo-sequel, on the other hand...I demolished. :laugh:

Awesome, awesome games.

Bah @ Mass ignoring of Klump and Krusha for the most part.

You and your spam Mendez. . .Curse you! You kept even frogman and Ridley from reading the thing!
You wanted a moveset SO badly frogman. . .
WHAT'CHOO TALKIN' 'BOUT I TOTALLY COMMENTED ON IT Nyeh, sorry about that, I guess? I don't think I was the only dude spammin' it up, but all the same: my bad. Should've just quit that when you posted it.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I finally started working on my first moveset today.
THIS IS HARD WORK!

It's Yugi Moto and it might be done by the end of today or tomorrow.
and it's probably really lame.

Junahu

Smash Ace
I don't really have anything to add to the current line of spam (except to say that Gunstar Heroes is better than Guardian Heroes), so here's a different kind of spam instead;

Item
Kinder
Surprise

The greatest egg shaped treat that isn't made by Cadbury's, Kinder Eggs will spawn out of nowhere to help your cause! These eggs are container items that frequently house 1 high tier item, or 2 bottom tier items. These tiers are based on casual standards, which explains why bananas are classed as bottom tier;

High Tier: Golden Hammer, Smash Ball, 2 pieces of Dragoon, Baseball Bat, Starman, Pokeball with Legendary inside, Smart Bomb, CD, Trophy not yet owned, Another High Tier Kinder Egg

Bottom Tier: Stickers, Food, Bananas, Mr Saturn, Goomba, Pokeballs with useless pokemon inside, Regular capsule, Another Bottom tier Kinder Egg

Unlike other containers, Kinder Eggs are a right pain to get into. Whether one will open up when thrown, depends on a timer that is randomly set when the egg spawns. The timer only decreases while someone is carrying it, and the timer could be anywhere between 5 and 40 seconds long. When the timer passes the halfway point, the person carrying it whill stop very briefly to eat the chocolate exterior. The delicious mix of Milk and White chocolate heals 15% damage (although Pikachu, being a rodent, can only metabolise 10%).

From then on, the remaining orange capsule of surprise will continue counting down until the fiddly bugger can finally be opened. There is a tiny chance of 2% that it can be opened immediately after eating the chocolate (Kinder eggs opened in this way are ALWAYS low tier)

Upon finally opening the capsule (it opens upon any kind of impact, provided the timer has fully counted down to 0), The items inside and scraps of useless paper will emerge. Though the paper can be picked up, it has no purpose other than to infuriate anyone who wanted to pick up the item and got the paper instead. The paper does not deal damage, knockback or anything when thrown at others

Kinder Eggs are double the size of regular capsule containers and deal slightely less knockback due to being mostly hollow. Kinder eggs are unique in that they float in water (although the chocolate will melt away, making the egg all gunky and hard to open, yuck!). Only two Kinder eggs may be out at one time, and they can never have the same contents.

The fact that it doesn't have all the Colette and Remiel father/daughter and "Oh, Goddess Martel" garbage is a blessing in itself.
I agree that the lack of "I humbly accept this task" is welcoming, but "I'm sorry... stop apologizing... ok, I'm sorry" is still in and still terrorising our 'not funny' receptors(especially since we have two people doing it now)

I'm getting both ToS:DotNW and Tales of Vesperia for Christmas.
Lucky you with your "I can play Vesperia and others at Christmas" spiel. Meanwhile eUr0pa is still stuck with 4 Tales of games, total.

ToSymphonia
ToPhantasia
ToEternia
and...

... Radiant Mythology!?
Why the smeg would I buy a fanservice cameo game, when the games the characters are from don't exist in my continent?!

Thankfully I imported ToS:DotNW (because the prequel was such an earth shattering experience for me, I was willing to brick as many Wiis as it took to play its sequel)

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
I finally started working on my first moveset today.
THIS IS HARD WORK!

It's Yugi Moto and it might be done by the end of today or tomorrow.
and it's probably really lame.
Awww... I thought you meant doing it later...

...don't completely steal my thunder.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Bah @ Mass ignoring of Klump and Krusha for the most part.

You and your spam Mendez. . .Curse you! You kept even frogman and Ridley from reading the thing!
You wanted a moveset SO badly frogman. . .

Back to SSE work I suppose?
WOOT FOR NEW MOVESETS!!!

Yeah, we should really cut the amount of spam here! I know it's easy to drift off in a fun thread like this. (I've added some extras to E-123 {Completly finished the moves!} , i'm almost finished now!)

LOLToasterz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom