• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junahu

Smash Ace
So this is the evidence you know German, because hardly anyone not hailing from a German-speaking region knows Ü-Eier. :p
Except the British... wait

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T AWARE OF HOW GODLY AWSOME KINDER SURPRISES ARE!?!?! WHERE DOES EVERYONE ELSE GET THEIR FIX OF "TOY IN A CHOCOLATE EGG"? OR "HIPPO SHAPED WAFER CASES FILLED WITH HAZELNUT CREME"?

And I swear to god if anyone hasn't heard of Cadbury's Creme Eggs... I'm going to get violent.

And I'm not responsible for the mass carnage that will occur if nobody knows what a Wispa is...

I remember there was this other really cool moveset done in first person. Apparently the guy that posted it didn't get the memo about this being a theoretical contest. :dizzy:.
That's why I said 3rd place winner. I already know Cat Clancer's taking the gold, and quite rightly too.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Epic lulz at your "compliments" for Krush and Klumpa on your link-up space, Warlord. You're really starved, eh? Not to worry, I'll actually read it soon enough.

Spade: Uh oh... competition! I'm sorry to say that Kibble PM'd me the answer yesterday (I'll quote it if you want), which is a bit sneaky (I've now told him to keep that kinda stuff public), but... yeah, he got that one first!

Not to worry, though, another one should be up sometime tomorrow or maybe even today!

Junahu

Smash Ace
Well you have Switzerland as location and know Kinder stuff, so...
I was on an uber holiday. Going back tommorrow. To good old sunny England, the place I can buy a Kinder Surprise and a Creme Egg without going to two different shops.

I think, when I get back, I'll try an experiment with recombining the two chocolate shell halves of a kinder egg around a creme egg. It would be the ultimate in easter themed confection..

yes.. I like chocolate.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Can anyone enlighten me on the whole "Pair-up" moveset thing? I noticed Klump and Krushr were brought to you by MasterWarlord Enterprises and Bkupa666 & Son and I was just wondering how cool it would be to share the creation of a moveset.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
Just as my faith had been restored into humanity by Junahu's item, you jerks had to go and take it all away again with your ignorance.

That's it, I'm going suicidal and abandoning my in-progress moveset. :mad:

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Am I the only one who knows what a Kinder Egg, a Creme Egg and a Wispa are?

Does that make me greedy? :laugh:

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I said that this super awesome thing is in preparation and will be posted soon.

@Junahu:
That explains the cherry flavour a lot. Thanks!

@KingK.Rool:
That's unfair.
I know, I know. Maybe I could compromise by giving it to both of you, since you both got it independantly.

And what is this? You people don't know Cadbury Cream Eggs? WHAT KIND OF WORLD DO WE LIKE IN???

Junahu

Smash Ace
.....what's a Cadburry Creme Egg?
.. That's.. that's a joke. Right?

Right??

They're chocolate eggs filled with yellow and white fondant. They're absolutely delicious, sickly sweet, and you are a bad bad person for not knowing what one is. You guyz have them in America too, so there's no excuse
Educate yourself cretins!

And agidius! How could you!? WISPAs deserve to be known and remembered! If you know what a Wispa is, you are guaranteed to pass for British citizenry, that's how powerfully kitsch they are!

Imaging if Cadbury's made an Aero bar. That's a Wispa! Lovely bubbly Cadbury's chocolate, in a whole bar form!

sorry to side track. But this is a matter of life and death of chocolate.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
I've seriously never heard of those things.

On an unrelated note:

I pulled in to the gas station just as my car gave a final gulp of breath while shutting off from thirst. I gave a small smirk as I reached in my pocket and fingered the twenty dollar bill crumpled there. I knew this would be a very enjoyable stop. Next to the pump, I slowly undo the latch on my car, letting out a damp puff of air as the lid opens, revealing the dark, wet hole to the engine. My hand goes for the pump, ripping it forcefully from the stand, jerking the handle ever so hungrily. Slowly, ever so slowly, I slide the nozzle into the gas tank, the grimy sound of metal rubbing against metal filling my ears. I constricted my grip around the handle. A low cough of gears churning inside the pump, and I feel the gas start to come. Yellowish, clear liquid with a very potent stench flows through the pump's tube and gushes into my tank. The car sort of settles into place as the liquid slowly fills it's tank. And just as it really started to begin, it ends. I pull out the nozzle, fresh juice still dripping from the end. The hatch to the tank slides closed ever so smooth, and I pay the $20. I can't wait until next time.

Agi

Smash Lord

Here it is, for everyone's delight... the (albeit poorly rendered) Wispa Bar.
I'll have to check it out later myself, sounds delicious. Junahu sure loves his chocolate. Now...
Something related to movesets?? Please?

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
thats... disturbing, kholdstare.

the vgcats and human kirby are coming along nice. im going to go, um "research" for the cats, yeah, thats right.
What's disturbing about it? It's just about my first time at the gas pump. :bee:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
That's unfair.
Sorry, Spade. Didn't realize anybody else actually paid Marshmallow Goo any mind besides me, so I PMed to avoid needlessly cluttering the thread. :ohwell:

@K.Rool: Might as well give that Award to Spade. Either both of us, or just him.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=2000365&topic=47182271

I actually was able to post it myself this time. Hands off, Warlord! ;)
Curse you for beating me to it!

On the actual CSS. . .The right row is MINE! ALL MINE! All your Cortex, Tiny, Joker, AI Colonel are belong to us!

But seriously, good job on it.

A small request. . .Could you use Tiny's old design for his picture on the screen? I'm a passionate lover of the old Crash games and a hater of the new ones.

Agi

Smash Lord
A small request. . .Could you use Tiny's old design for his picture on the screen? I'm a passionate lover of the old Crash games and a hater of the new ones.
Can do. And by an odd coincidence, you do have all yours on the right side... meaning that all of yours are perfect 10's. Strange, yet unsurprising.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
I don't really have anything to add to the current line of spam (except to say that Gunstar Heroes is better than Guardian Heroes), so here's a different kind of spam instead;

Item
Kinder
Surprise
I love those, they're hard to find and I think they're banned in the US for the small parts inside. Wonderball met the same fate.

Agi

Smash Lord
I love those, they're hard to find and I think they're banned in the US for the small parts inside. Wonderball met the same fate.
I WONDERED where they went to. I used to buy them all the time at my summer camp... then one year they left. Curse you, US government! *changes country of residence*

...I'll try to remain on-topic now.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Which is weird since all I remember the Wonderball's having in them were awesome temporary tatoos or just some random PEZ-like candies.

On the candy thing:

I was introduced to Kinder eggs a few years ago when a family member returned from a visit to Yerup. They are indeed quite tasty, though I think I like Buenos better. Maybe. But as far as I know, the greatest British-made chocolate confectionery is easily Kastner chocolate-covered pineapple. :bee:

And Cadbury eggs are tasty too. They used to have these awesome peanut butter cups that were 1/2/ peanut butter and 1/2 marmalade. Never had a Wispa though. :ohwell:

Hay guise liek mai nu avatar?
Uh, okay? I though that meme died out like, at least 100 years ago? Better that than a Rickroll though...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend

OUME GOUKETSUJI
and Otane Gouketsuji
"ZIZIZI!"

Index

Index - [00-INDX]
Overview - [01-OVRV]
Stats - [02-STTS]
Standard Attacks - [03-STND]
Smash Attacks - [04-SMSH]
Aerial Attacks - [05-AERL]
Special Attacks - [06-SPCL]
Grabs and Throws - [07 - THRW]
Situational Attacks - [08 - STNL]
Final Smash - [09 - FISM]
Taunts - [10-TANT]
Extras - [11-EXTS]

Overview

[01-OVRV]​

Oume Gouketsuji... or is it Otane? That's not really known since the series she hails from - Gouketsuji Ichizoku, also known as Power Instinct - swapped the names of Oume and her twin sister Otane around in a few games. However, since Otane is just a plain palette swap of Oume, and both are available costumes in this moveset, it doesn't really matter. Oume is a shorter name, though, so... I'll stick with that.

Oume and her sister are the mascots of the Power Instinct series. They are old women, however, this does not stop them from being pretty kick*ss. Oume is a master of martial arts, and uses some odd spiritual magic to go further. Both are the daughters of Oshima Gouketsuji.

Here you have video footage of the attacks of Oume (and Otane), please ignore the "story" going on, the actual fight begins at 1:00. Although the video is MUGEN footage, both sisters play accurately to the games:

http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=RPg2w814gMU

Stats

[02-STTS]​

Screen Name: Oume (or Otane, see at "Alternative Costumes" section)
Size: 4/10 - A bit smaller then Mario.
Weight: 3/10 - She's an old, thin and small woman... what'd you expect?
(Running) Speed: 4/10 - See above.
First Jump: 5/10 - Oume simply jumps up into the air.
Second Jump: 7/10 - Oume curls up into a hagball and goes pretty amazingly far.
Hover: No.
Fall Speed: 5/10 - Standard.
Crouch: Yes.
Crawl: No.
Wall Jump: Yes.
Wall Cling: No.
Gliding: No.

Standard Attacks

[03-STND]​

Jab Combo:

I know Martial Arts!
She sure does. To prove this, Oume has a two-attack-Jab, the first being a vertical Karate jab, the second one a horizontal one with her other hand. Each hit does flinching knockback and 2-3% damage. The attacks both come out very fast but have due to Oume's small size only small range. Other than that, a good jab move.

Dash Attack:

Kung Fu Kick

Oume jumps up while running and uses the momentum the ram her leg forward. It has low lag and is very quick, however, the range is mediocre considering Oume's small legs. If someone is hit, they will recieve 4-5% damage and below average knockback.

Forward Tilt:

Wall of Fists
The good old lady punches several times in front of her, but so fast that it looks like she creates a wall of fists. She punches a whole 1.5 seconds long, causing everyone who steps in these punches to recieve 6-7% damage and below average knockback. The startup lag is not that bad, but this move is punishable and has quite some ending lag - Oume stops and takes a short breath from that move after using it - not to mention the short range of it. Yet, a quick move you surely can use well!

Up Tilt

Karate Barrage
This move doesn't look too different from Wall of Fists, however, this time the attack is slow enough for you to see how Oume moves. She points her hands upwards and karate jabs up, alternating between right and left hand. After a total of 4 jabs she stops. Each jab deals 2% damage and if you get hit with the first three hits you will be pulled into the remaining jabs, with the final one dealing below average knockback straight upwards.

Down Tilt:

Floor Sweeper
This attack is not insanely exciting. While crouching, Oume sticks out her foot and spins around her own axis once before returning in her initial position. Anyone who is hit by the lag will recieve 2-3% damage and trip. The move has not high range, but it's very quick and a very solid attack if defending.

Smash Attacks

[04-SMSH]​

Forward Smash:

Spirit Burst
The good old lady cackles insanely and points in the direction she is facing, causing a blue energy explosion in the same size of herself to occur just right in front of her. This will launch enemies away with good knockback if fully charged and deals 13-15% damage. But although it has so many qualities, it's very slow with horrible lag on both sides and it's highly punishable, as well!

Up Smash:

Burning Drill Kick
Oume swings her legs diagonally upwards, starting to drill them while fire engulfs the kick of hers. This move comes out quick, has decent range but horrible ending lag. The victim will recieve 10-12% damage and average knockback.

Down Smash:

Elderly Roll
While crouching, Oume curls up and rolls forth and back and forth and back... Although only the first two hits deal the actual damage. The other ones are just her releasing the momentum. It has hardly start up lag but little range and incredibly bad ending lag. But! It deals good knockback and 11-14% damage.

Aerial Attacks

[05-AERL]​

Neutral Air:

Airburst
This move looks similar to Spirit Burst. However, it has a few differences. Similar, though, is the very bad startup lag with Oume pointing out and cackling. In the air, though, she looks confusedly around and eeks, blowing herself up in the blue flames. The explosion is slightly bigger than Oume herself but covers all sides and counts as disjointed. It only does 7-9% damage and average knockback, with just as bad ending lag.

Forward Air:

Spirit Mirror
Oume pulls out a hand mirror, pointing the reflecting side in the direction she faces. Out of it, a spirit form of herself with a gigantic tongue pops out and tries to lick nearby enemies or obstacles. Anyone being hit by that snake-like tongue will recieve 4-6% damage and below average knockback. This move comes out very quick but has as usual bad ending lag. It's one of Oume's most ranged attacks (besides her projectiles, of course), so use it wisely.

Back Air:

Examination
This move is pretty... odd, if I do say so myself. Okay, so here is what Oume does. She bows down to examine her shoe (in mid-air!). While doing so, she pushes out her butt. And you guess it - the butt is the actual attack. This move is very quick, and does 5-7% damage with low knockback. It has bad range (her butt is not that big y'know), as well. Useless move you say? Hah! Let me finish. So, she does not only stick out her arse, but also moves down her head. Now, here's the thing. The head is a downspike. With whopping 12-14% damage. Though, of course, it has even less range than the normal hit, and it's insanely hard to pull off. The ending lag is unusually acceptable.

Up Air:

Ugly Face
Oume summons a gargantuan version of her face (just as big as her), glowing yellow and floating just in front of her chest and upwards. If someone is hit by the ghastly face, they will recieve 5-8% damage and below average knockback straight upwards. This move has some lag on both ends but it's not insanely bad.

Down Air:

Comet Drill Kick
This move looks similar to the Burning Drill Kick, just that it's going - guess what - diagonally downwards! Oume does 7-9% damage and medium knockback with this move. It makes her go down very quick and if she hits the floor before the move ends, she will have even longer ending lag than normal - which is already pretty bad. As usual, though, hardly startup lag.

Special Attacks

[06 - SPCL]​

Neutral Special:

Flying Denture
Oume spits her denture at the enemy. The teeth fly in a ballistic curve (you can slightly aim upwards for having a higher and slightly downwards for having a wider curve similar to Yoshi's Egg Toss). If an enemy or obstacle is hit by them, they will recieve 5-6% damage and flinching knockback and then the dentures simply drop into nothingness like Peach's turnips. The dentures fly as far as half Battlefield's main platform (without direction input) and will go through drop-through-platforms. The attack has nearly no lag on both ends, but the projectile itself is pretty slow and easy to dodge. Still, not a bad projectile, overall. There can only be one piece of dentures out at a time.

Side Special:

Meteor Swarm
This attack needs some buildup as Oume focusses - the attack is chargable. Then she will bicylce her arms in front of her, shooting purple fireballs out of them, however, she stops moving completely (except she is falling). I fully charged, Oume releases up to seven fireballs. Since she is static, though, she can be punished while using this attack from behind, above and below, so beware! Every fireball does 1-2% damage and flinching knockback, however, the fireballs come out in a straight line. Since this move is so highly punishable and has much lag on both ends, you should consider using it at all - maybe for edgeguarding?

Up Special:

Face Shield
This move is no attack but rather a defense. Oume summons a big yellow spirit version of her face (around the height of herself!) flying straight forward half of Battlefield's main platform. This spirit face eats any projectile it passes - including Oume's. If it neutralized a projectile, it will disappear.

Down Special:

Goketsu Ryu
Okay, this move is odd, and it has 2 versions - ground and airborne.
When standing on the floor, Oume spreads her arms then kneels onto the ground and... sticks her head into the ground! After a little moment, an explosion occurs just where she has her head showing a ghastly face similar to Oume's - just bigger and burning away. A popping sound is made while she pulls out her head and gets up again. The explosion has the size of Meta Knight, does 15% damage and above average knockback. But since this attack is easy to avoid, has very much lag both in the beginning and in the end, you may consider using it on the ground.

When in midair, Oume spreads her arms again, looks around for some floor and then eeks. She then blows herself up, which causes her to catapult herself straight upwards as far and fast as a PK2 goes. Everyone who is hit by the explosion recieves 3% damage and low knockback, however, if someone is hit when she is flying upwards, they will recieve 8% damage and average knockback. But again this move has horrible startup lag and is easy to avoid, as well, but makes a good recovery. When Oume is still in mid-air after using this move, she will enter helpless state. As soon as she touches ground, she will shake the dust of herself off (similar to Ness' Entrance), making it a recover with lag, as well!

Grab and Throws

[07 - THRW]​

Instead of actually grabbing an enemy, Oume hurls her whole body into the direction she is facing when the Grab button is pressed. She then hangs herself onto an enemy's body like Diddy's Side Special.

Pummel
Instead of hitting an enemy, she kisses them, making some very disgusting squeaky noises. Ewwww... 2-3% damage each time.

Forward Throw
Oume hops into the air, rotates a bit and then slams the throwee into the floor, using the momentum of the rotation. The will cause the victim to recieve 7-9% damage and fly diagonally upwards with average range. A very quick and useful throw.

Back Throw
The good lady simply gets on her feet and turns around, pulling the victim with her and releasing them. Low distance, only 3-4% damage, but very quick and probably surprising. Has chaingrab (but not infinite) properties - after 4 continous throws the flying range will be just a bit too high for you to re-grab.

Up Throw
Oh the horrors! It looks a bit similar to the Forward Throw, however, in this throw, Oume clutches her legs around the loin of the throwee, rotates again and then releases the victim in midair, kicking them a bit for them to go further. This throw goes straight upwards and does 6-8% damage with okay range.

Down Throw
Oume lifts up her enemy and rams them down onto her knee, doing a back breaker. This will do 12% damage, however, only lay down the enemy onto the ground like they would've been tripped - and due to hitstun not being able to be grabbed again.

Situational Attacks

[08 - STNL]​

Ledge Sweep (under 100%)
Grabbing the ledge firmly, Oume lifts herself up into a handstand, using the momentum of the motion to kick nearby enemies with her legs. This move is quick and does 3-5% damage with below average knockback.

Ledge Sweep (over 100%)
Oume pulls out her dentures and lets them fly in a circle shape quickly while crawling up slowly. The dentures do 3-4% damage with low knockback, but the teeth are moving so fast that is possible to be hit twice.

Get Up Attack (Belly)
A spirit face of hers appears, knocking enemies away, while Oume gets up. The face then disappears. The move deals 4-6% damage and below average knockback.

Get Up Attack (Back)
The move is all the same like the Ledge Sweep >100, just that Oume gets up instead of crawling up.

Final Smash

[09 - FISM]​

Goketsu Ryu Okouda

This move is similar to Oume's Down Special. However, to use this Final Smash you have to be on the ground, otherwise it won't work. Again, Oume will spread her arms out and then pop her head into the ground. Instead of an explosion, though, there will be glowing yellow skulls appear randomly at any place on the stage and float upwards, dealing 6-8% damage and below average knockback to anyone who might be in their way. The faces can be shielded by normal shields, however, will break this shield immediately. There will be a total of around 25 skulls.

Taunts

[10 - TANT]​

Up
Oume waves aside, asking "Can a wimp like you defeat me?" (obviously in Japanese, though)

Side
Oume points in the direction she's facing, informing her opponents that "If you're going to run, do it now!"

Down
Making an ugly grimace, Oume is shocked and states "Monster?! Me? Now that's not a very nice thing to say!"

Extras

[11 - EXTS]​

Entrance
Oume puts in her dentures and gets in her fighting stance.
Otane, having on a big crown and a king's cloak, takes them both off and gets in her fighting stance.

Alternative costumes
Grey hair, green top, purple pants - Default (Oume)
Copper hair, red top, orange pants - Red Team
Iceblue hair, marine top, cyan pants - Blue Team
Blonde hair, deep green top, pale green pants - Green Team
Black hair, red top, black pants
Grey hair, white top, red pants

Grey hair, pink top, yellow pants - Default (Otane)
Black hair, orange top, pink pants - Red Team
Blonde hair, skyblue top, white pants - Blue Team
White hair, orange top, green pants - Green Team
Grey hair, black top, purple pants
White hair, silver top, silver pants

Note: The Otane-costumes are similar to Wario's WarioWare and Classic outfits. Actually, they are only colour swaps like normal costumes, however, the head icon and the screen display change, and the narrator announces Otane as a winner, not Oume.

Note 2: I know that the names of the characters shown in the filenames of the pics and the video in the overview are swapped. As said, in one or two games of the series, Oume's and Otane's names actually were swapped. These iterations shown in the video come from the installment Matrimelee, which is one of these games. Since Otane is the final boss in the first 2 games, I prefer her being the one with the crown Entrance.

Victory Poses

Up
Oume gestures around, indicating all surroundings, while saying that "This is still my realm!"

Side
Oume sweeps her arm in front of her, exclaiming that "I will destroy all those who stand in my way!"

Down
Oume holds her belly, laughing, then stopping shortly to say "Once again the seat as clan leader is mine!", before returning to laughing.

Loss
Oume stomps angrily, sometimes hopping, while shaking her fists at the winner(s).

Codec Converation
Snake: Otacon, what's this Granny doing here?
Otacon: Uh oh, Snake... that's Oume Gouketsuji. She's an expert in martial arts and uses evil spirit powers to fight, as well.
Snake: Expert in martial arts? That old woman?
Otacon: Don't underestimate her, Snake, she's insanely agile and can unleash very powerful attacks!
Snake: You're kidding me, right? Look at how slow she walks...
Otacon: Don't say I didn't warn you as soon as she kicks your butt...

Note: If you chose an Otane-costume, Otacon will say "Otane" instead of "Oume", but the Codec stays the same.

Kirby Hat
Kirby gets Oume's hairstyle. He will also recieve Flying Denture as Neutral Special.

Unlock Message
Respect your elders! Oume is now available for play!

Credits Song for Single Player
Gouketsuji Gaiden - ZIZIZI Ondo

Logo

(without the "Matrimelee" and the Play-Asia-logo)

Victory Theme
Gouketsuji Ichizoku 2 - Winner Screen

Music
Gouketsuji Ichizoku - Komatta toki no midare-uchi
Gouketsuji Ichizoku 2 - ZIZIZI
Gouketsuji Ichizoku 2 - Okinawaan
Gouketsuji Ichizoku 2 - Metameta
Gouketsuji Ichizoku 2 - Mahou-mitai na Koishitai
Gouketsuji Gaiden - ZIZIZI Ondo
Shin Gouketsuji Ichizoku ~Matrimelee~ - Let's Go! Onmyoji!
Shin Gouketsuji Ichizoku ~Matrimelee~ - How Wonderful! The Internet!

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
@agid: I'd hate to be a bother but, the Roll you have posted is not the same Roll I made for the moveset. It makes a big difference because she is entirely different and is from the same series of Rock, not Rockman. Sorry...

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Spadefox, you really did take me by surprise! I like the way she works, with the whole evil spirit-martial arts thing going on, and especially her Up Special. I am a little surprised she doesn't have a recovery, but that second jump better be high. I'm thinking it's a little on par with Yoshi's? Anyway, you have some really unique moves going there, and it looks like she could be a powerhouse in battle. Excellent job. The picture creeps me out, though. I will be seeing that all night. I'm alone with the lights off tonight. Good going, ruined my night with your picture. I probably won't sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom