• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
:bee:

D:

Read her Down Special, mang!

@Tanookie:
That's most likely because I told noone! :bee:
Lulz, the only thing I didn't read.

I'M CLAIMING THIS ONE. I will post my review later on the Stadium and my new Wordpress blog. I've never done a review before. I probably should work on my SSE though...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I'M CLAIMING THIS ONE. I will post my review later on the Stadium and my new Wordpress blog. I've never done a review before. I probably should work on my SSE though...
You can't post on the Stadium, only the Sandbags can.

Also: You revealed yourself to be from Yuurop! HAH!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
WHOA, that looks really neat, Spade. I might just review that. I haven't reviewed any of your stuff before, and I know you find Warlord kinda harsh, so perhaps you'd benefit from the middleman!

I've only had a skim, but it looks extremely solid. And old ladies are just plain awesome.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
You can't post on the Stadium, only the Sandbags can.

Also: You revealed yourself to be from Yuurop! HAH!
I mean I will post a comment with a link to the review on the reviews tab in the stadium.

LOL WUT? I'm from America.

WHOA, that looks really neat, Spade. I might just review that. I haven't reviewed any of your stuff before, and I know you find Warlord kinda harsh, so perhaps you'd benefit from the middleman!

I've only had a skim, but it looks extremely solid. And old ladies are just plain awesome.
Noooo it is mines. Get away from my bucket! *slaps K.Rool with a noodle*

Red Arremer

Smash Legend

Well, since it's not as detailed as Guntz, MasterWarlord would rip me and her into pieces! :dizzy:

How fortunate I just requested a review on the Stadium, huh? So yea. You and Kibble are the only ones who haven't been reviewing me yet.

And yes, old ladies are plain awesome, especially old ladies who will kick your arse in a few seconds.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I mean I will post a comment with a link to the review on the reviews tab in the stadium.

LOL WUT? I'm from America.
THEN I HAVE MISINTERPRETED YOUR STATEMENT AND AM VERY SORRY.

Noooo it is mines. Get away from my bucket! *slaps K.Rool with a noodle*
Don't fight, guys, there's enough old woman for everyone. I mean, that's even kinda two characters in one, so one can review Otane? :laugh:

@HR:
Glad you approve of it!

Baloo

Smash Ace
Oume is awesome, except the picture.

A preview of my next moveset...

Neutral B:
Swirling Star:
Rosalina crosses her right arm in front of her, with her wand pointed behind her. A small white ball of sparkles appears around her wand, growing in size as the move charges. About three seconds into the four second long charging, the sphere takes on a color, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Aqua, Blue, Purple, Brown, or Black, or very rarely, it will remain white until the end. When launched, Rosalina swings her arm forward and the star sphere shoots forward at the same height as Aura Sphere, but a little bit faster. The effects of each color are as follows:

Red: Melty Molten: When this sphere hits the opponent, they will be covered in lava. There is low knockback, but the opponent will receive up to twenty damage from being constantly drained of one health a second for twenty seconds. Named for the Melty Molten Galaxy.

Orange: Honey: The opponent will be covered in honey. This has its advantages and disadvantages. The opponent will be slowed down for twenty seconds to a fifth of his speed, but he can climb upside down on platforms, allowing them to recover just by touching the platform anywhere and having enough time. They receive no knockback or damage from being hit by this sphere. Named for the Honeycomb and Honeyclimb Galaxies.

Yellow: Dusty Dunes: The opponent is splashed with sand, and a tornado appears at their feet. This launches them upwards for high knockback and fifteen damage.When they hit the ground they will be dizzy for three seconds. Named for the Dusty Dunes galaxy.

Green: Gusty Eggs: When this hits them, a Goomba, a flower, or an egg will shoot out. The Goomba does three damage to the opponent every time they touch it and lasts for five seconds. The flower lets them float freely in the air for ten seconds, in complete control of the direction the go, up, down, left or right. The egg will shoot out five Star Bits, which can heal anyone of two damage each. This is a very bad one, as most of the effects will help the one it hits. Named for the Gusty Gardens and Good Egg Galaxies.

Aqua: Beach Bowl: The opponent is drenched with water, gets low knockback and six damage, and has their chance of tripping increased by two hundred percent. This is one of the best, because the tripping effect is very useful for getting KOs. This effect wears off after ten seconds. Named after the Beach Bowl Galaxy.

Blue: Buoy Base: The opponent is attacked by four Bullet Bills and receives medium knockback. When the attack hits, the Bills come out of Rosalina's wand. They each do low knockback, but fifteen damage. To not get hit, lure them into each other, the ground, or Rosalina herself. Named for the Buoy Base Galaxy.

Purple: Bubble: The rarest besides white, and much more powerful than white, this is the Level Nine Judgment for Rosalina. The opponent is trapped in a bubble, and the bubble inevitably floats off of the screen. No knockback or damage when it hits you, just a bubble slowly floating you to your doom. Perhaps the most humiliating way to die in the whole game, killed by a friggin bubble. Named for the Bubble Blast Galaxy.

Brown: Battlerock: The opponent is smashed with a powerful missile. It does high knockback and eighteen percent, and has the Battlerock appear in the background for a moment. This one is very powerful, but it travels more slowly than the other stars. Named for the Battlerock Galaxy.

Black: Ghostly Bomb: A Bomb Boo appears and explodes in the opponents face. they are surrounded by a blackish aura a few seconds after being hit, and revive medium knockback and nineteen damage. The Bomb boo can be dodges, but it moves quickly and only disappears if it explodes someone or falls off of the edge. The Bomb Boo can also be destroyed by any attack of Rosalina's. Named after the Ghostly Galaxy.

White: Space Sparkle: If this hits the opponent, a wonderful thing happens. But I'm not going to tell you what it is yet.

Baloo

Smash Ace
BALOO MYM4 SPACE THINGY!!!

Pac-Man

Comments:

Pacman's moveset was awesome. And here I thought he didn't have much moveset potential.
@Baloo: Thanks alot. That Pacman is awesome. Great colors. I knew he had potential, but I wasn't sure how I would go about if I were making him.I loved the PS2 games
Wow, Pac Man looks great so far, I can't wait to see it finished.
Paper Mario

Comments:

Thats a nice moveset, especially for a new entrant.
Why is Paper Mario so big? Oh well, it's still a great moveset--and very unique. Nice job.
Paper Mario is astonishingly creative and suffers from serious organizational problems more than anything else, Baloo.

Rosalina

Comments:

Rosalina is quite nice. Well done.
I thought of doing a Smeargle moveset.

Rosalina is awesome, better than your Paper Mario moveset.
Rosalina's final smash is really good - you pulled it off well, my hat's off to you.
Rosalina has potenial, but some concers at a glance:

-AAA: 8% sounds a little broken, so maybe decrease to 5%.
-U tilt crazily broken for its function, and Luma can be killed?
-Why does white neutral b say that you aren't going to tell me if you described it already.
-I can't read the blue or black neutral b, so make it lighter.
-Too good of a recovery.
-Big picture + centered position + Wii's internet = tiring to check each move.

Other MYM4 movesets:
Castform---Marx---De Blob---Count Bleck---Bubble Dragons---Kumatora---Cosmic Mario---Mimi---Darkrai---Toad---Croc---Dugtrio/Diglet---Gary Larson, Rat, and Calvin and Hobbes---Magypsys---Super Star Helpers (RIP Kholdstare)---Mr. Saturn---Dig Dug, Pooka and Fygar---Duster---Fancy Pants----Masked Man---Jeff---Pokey/Porky---????---Oh-So Ghosts

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
In attempt to get you exited for the awesomeness that will be Yami, here is a preview:

Side B: (Mind Crush)

Yami extends his arm forward as his millennium puzzle glows. He calls out and seals his opponent fate. The attack has moderate start up time as Yami does the gesture, and the attack only has a range of ½ of Final Destination, however the closest foe within the range gets surrounded quickly by a psychic bubble. It glimmers for a fraction of a second then rapidly smashes in on the foe dealing its damage. It can be shielded or dodged of course since the attack is telegraphed, but if it hits it deals 10% of the of the target characters current damage. It has low vertical knockback and moderate priority if the damage would be 10% or less. It has high vertical knockback and high priority if that damage would be more then 10%. The cool down for Yamis animation is moderate. This is Yamis main KO move and is best used in conjuction with a monsters attack.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
So if the foe has 0-9% damage...they don't take any damage at all. Awesome. :bee:
Also a mental image of Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series came into my mind when I saw what the move was. XD

@Sundance: You missed everything.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
So if the foe has 0-9% damage...they don't take any damage at all. Awesome. :bee:
Also a mental image of Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series came into my mind when I saw what the move was. XD
Technically it would only do 0% if your opponent was at 0%. Im pretty sure this game does do fraction/ decimal points. But yes, I forget to put minimum one!

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Sounds interesting, but I'm confused as to how it has actual priority and not disjointedness. Can enemies break the bubble with attacks or something?

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Sounds interesting, but I'm confused as to how it has actual priority and not disjointedness. Can enemies break the bubble with attacks or something?
Yes, I should clarify that. Though it becomes near impossible to break when your past 100% so you bust be ready for an air dodge or sheild.... unless your already being stabed by one of Yamis monsters! :)

Junahu

Smash Ace
Totally serious moveset! Done in a couple of hours, so my usual slew of extras is missing, and obvious formatting hiccups are present too.

Cadbury's Wispa

The best kept secret of British Nostalgia, Wispa has secretly joined the Brawl! She's in there for sure!
How to unlock: Beat Event #35 "sweet tooth" as young Link, Ness or Lucas, and Wispa will be all yours!

How to play

The Wispa is a mysterious creature, in that she cannot jump and has otherwise poor ground manouverability. She can however, hit the ground with such force that it propels her upwards (Down-Tilt and Down-Smash provide such a force)

Wispa herself has to her advantage;
  • sexy chocolate: She has a dark, rich tapestry of fixed knockback moves, for theoretical infinites. You will enjoy the muted curves of a Wispa time and time again.
  • Dreamy bubbles: her attacks are liquid smooth, and lightening fast. A Wispa will be over before you new it begun
  • A flawed surface for that earthy charm: Wispa's seem small and compact, but hide a great deal of range and chocolate
  • A sleek, no nonsense wrapper: What you see is what you get, a chocolately assualt on the senses

Wispa is not without her problems, which she takes in stride;
  • A lightweight bite compared to other chocolately competitors: If you hit a Wispa, it would fly away and never come back. But that's YOUR loss.
  • Wispa is so deliciously more-ish, that she cannot keep the enemy's cloying paws away from her.
  • Not strictly a disadvantage, but a Wispa has never killed anyone: Even if you were way down below the stage, Wispa would not try to stop you from struggling your way back to her
  • MetaKnight eats Wispa's for breakfast: Wispa is fast, but she's no whorenado
  • Wispa is mostly inanimate: Most of her movements require a certain level of commitment from her. Make sure you know what you want to do to Wispa before you make her do it. She can be left quite vulnerable

The Vital Statistics

Height: 1/10: Wispa lies flat on her stomach, have you ever tried to balance her on her head? it's impossible!

Weight: 4/10: Floaty light milk chocolate filled with more bubbles than you can count..

Walk Speed: 1/10: Her foil wrapper quiver's ever so slightely. You can see her tingling with the urge to be free

Run Speed: 1/10: She rustles ever more impatiently. If you try to change direction, the sudden change of momentum causes her to flip head over heels onto her back. People who don't like Wispa's attack her at this point

Jump Height: 0/10: Wispa's can't jump. She's ashamed of this, but makes up for it in bubblyness

Second Jump: 5/10: Free from her accursed embrace with the ground, Wispa catches a gust of wind, fluttering upwards as if the chocolate weren't there at all...

Extra Jumps: 8/10: Attacking down at the ground, causes Wispa to tech high into the air. She is quite safe from enemy interference. Her Up B "Satisfy", only works when there is an enemy to hit and succesfully use to slingshot herself to safety, but it's quite potent all the same

Damage: 1/10: Wispa is not a harmful confection. You would have to go through a sizable number of her to get KO'd. But you'll never stop, because you'll love Wispa like that.

Knockback: set-4/10: Her knockback is mostly set, allowing her to repeat the things she likes and rack up the damage

Attack Speed: 9/10: Her attacks have so little lag, that if she looked a little bit like Kirby, and had a sword, you'd ban Wispa for good. But she'll come back into fashion, again and again.

Priority 8/10: It's the highest you'll see without a disjointed hitbox. Every silky square inch of her wrapper is packed with the bubbled chocolate people love. Nothing short of a tornado can stop the sweet tooth craving

Wall Cling: Yes: Wispa, brimming with static charge, clings to walls like a fridge magnet to a bad drawing of a doggy.

Crouch: No: Wispa is as compact as she's willing to be. You can't force her into a smaller size, without breaking her into tragically delicious little pieces. No man is callous enough to do that to her.

The Moves of Wispa

Ground Wispa

A infinite: Ruffle (1%): Wispa ruffles the ridged seal of her packaging, begging someone to come and open it up. Of course, anyone who comes right up to her (Her ruffles are dainty) will be in for a high priority surprise. The individual attacks only do 1% damage, but foes won't be able to DI out of the high speed onslaught for at least 6% damage. Anyone who doesn't even know much about Wispa, may find themselves unable to escape at all. Both sides of her ruffle, by the way, so you don't need to worry which way she faces. Wispa, has a clear blind spot above her during ruffle, since some desperate folk don't even bother using the seals to tear her open.

Foreward A: Flip (5x2%): This bar of chocolate knows no limits! She will somersault forewards, landing on her back. Although everything up to her ruffles will be dangerous as she flips, anyone trapped by the bar of chocolate herself will be trapped for the full duration of the attack, taking all 5 hits. There is so little lag at either end of the move, that Wispa prefers to use this to move around, and it is totally cool for comboing. Use it too much, though, and it will stale. And nobody wants stale chocolate. Keep her fresh!

Up A: Stand up (4%): Wispa will try anything once.. she tries to stand up tall, but fails and slams back down again. Getting caught on the upward strike of this will catapult the enemy an ideal distance away for chaining a foreward A or two. Getting caught on the way down... counts as a spike. Wispa is long enough to give this move ample range, but as you may suspect, she is rather reluctant at the beginning to stand up. Keep that early lag in mind when you want to make her catapult the enemy.

Down A: Roll (7x1%): Gathering up all the energy she can in her chocolatey mass, Wispa performs a sudden and slender roll. It is such a fast spin, that she bounces high off the ground when it starts. Any unlucky soul who touches Wispa during the roll will suffer for it, and greatly so if they touch her ruffles (2% damage per hit instead of 1%). Decently quick when all things are considered, but if you don't have an aerial plan mapped out for her, you're sending Wispa to her doom. Roll, will not guarantee her safety from high priority attacks, or ravenous opponents.

Foreward Smash: Omega ruffle shuffle(6%-18%): When Wispa has had enough of her opponent and wants to send them packing, she has one option.. foreward smash. The knockback is good enough for KO'ing, and it isn't fixed. Like the moves sounds, Wispa ruffles her edges at such a supersonic pace as to cause her to slide foreward noticeably. Her traction is very low, so if you perform one foreward smash after another, she can actually accelerate to a decent pace. Just like her foreward A, though, it stales quickly, and you DO NOT want to lose Wispa's KO moves no matter what. To add insult to chocolatey injury. This attack is only dangerous at her ruffles, her body is vulnerable to just about anything.
The attack's priority is godly (goddessly?), and if someone is stupid enough to run into her back ruffle, it will knock them straight into her front ruffle for a double, high damage strike!

Upward Smash: Escape! (16%-20%): It's too much to bear! Wispa must break free from her wrapper! Through a force generally unheard of in chocolate bars, Wispa jumps up violently, that her wrapper almost splits in two. Wispa continues to rise up and delivers a motionless, yet brutal strike at the peak of her leap. She then falls back to the ground, feeling deflated after her failed attempt to break free.
The peak of the jump is the only part enemies need to avoid, but if they take the hit, they will suffer extreme knockback. It is fixed, however, and normally never enough to KO. Unless she is hit by a smash attack of equal or higher charge, she retains Super Armor status for the whole animation, except the notable startup and ending lag. The only way to stop the move, would be to know it was coming...

Downward Smash: Tornado (3x2%-5x4%): Don't listen to the cynics, Wispa invented the Tornado. MetaKnight copied it and made it stupid. Wispa's version is the definitive one.
To perform this, Wispa must center her choco-chi, which makes this smash charge a little slower than others. The more you charge, the longer she will spin, meaning more hits and more damage. MOAR!
Obvious differences to FakeaKnight's version include;
Wispa's tornado being wider, but far shorter. DI'ing out is easier
No lag at the end, but a lot at the beginning (Wispa shows restraint, unlike Meta)
Wispa's version isn't omega broken. The top is very vulnerable to attacks of almost any kind. Priority at the sides is actually even more than Meta's
The end strike is horizontal rather than vertical. KO's only at percentages greater than 250%
Wispa doesn't want to go anywhere while she spins. She's no glory seeking chocolate, she just wants the bad people to go away

Dash Attack: N/A Wispa cannot dash, but she can perform any ground move she wants while sliding. A few foreward-smashes will get her going, and from there she can throw out any move she chooses.

Wake up attack: N/A, lying flat on the ground is her natural state after all. As soon as she hits the floor, she's ready to launch a delicious counter-offensive

Ledge attack (4%): Craw Hammer: Holding onto the edge by her ruffles, Wispa flips up and over onto the ledge itself. The range behind and above her is startling, as is the speed and knockback of the moves. But in a rare mis-move she neglects to clear the area in front of her, and she is quite vulnerable to d-tilts and d-smashes

Aerial Wispa

Neutral Air: Shurikan (4x3%): as a chocolate bar in mid-air, Wispa does the first thing that jumps into her head, spin in a humungous circle. A gigantic range and an astonishingly unavoidable vortex effect, hide the fact that there is no finishing strike to repel the foe. The lag after the move ends is a guarantee that someone will footstool her. Noone eats chocolate that's been stepped on, not even if it's a Wispa

Up Air/Down Air: Twirl (6% or 2x3%): Free from the bonds of the earth, she can finally stand upright, abeit in the air. Taking full advantage of this, Wispa twirls herself in place (it brielfy halts her descent, but this effect decreases as the move stales). Getting hit by either the top or bottom ruffles will repel the foe a set distance. The center piece that is her body however deals two hits of 3%, the second of which deals light knockback (suitable for a combo into B-air). There is virtually no lag anywhere in the move, but like so many of her other mouth watering attacks, the lack of move priority on her body is her greatest weakness. If you perform an U-Air or D-Air, she will remain vertical afterwards. Wispa's F-Air and B-Air will have reduced lag until she either peforms said moves, or touches the ground

B-Air: Tail ruffle (4x3%): Pointing her tail ruffles behind her and towards the ground, she ruffles them indignantly. Each hit has miniscule knockback and super priority, if you control Wispa's air movements well, she can combo this into itself up to three times. It would be Wispa's greatest approach, except for the startup lag, which is unusually long for a B-Air. Why she takes so long, is one of the many unsolved mysteries of Wispa. Perhaps she is holding back?
Performing an Up or Down Aerial beforehand will eliminate 2/3 of the startup lag and 1/3 of the ending lag , although there's virtual none of the latter to begin with.

F-Air: Tea Dunk (6%): The prerequisite Meteor Smash is met in style with what many consider to be Wispa's most heavy handed (headed?) technique. She spins once in the air, flinching anyone within her vast range, then uses the momentum from it to hammer her head into enemy in front of her. To draw a comparison visually, one would invoke the image of DK's Side B, except for the spin... and the fact that she's a bar of chocolate. As great as it is as a meteor smash, the spin beforehand has extremely little priority. If an attack hits it, she'll be forced into free-fall. Free falling chocolate is the saddest thing on earth.
If F-Air is preceded by an Up or Down-Air, however, the spin is skipped entirely

The Grab of Wispa

Grab: The wrapper containing Wispa's choco-tasty develops a will of its own, tearing off her and shooting foreward in an attempt to snag the feet of an unwarey opponent. Though it travels quick and far, it's a tether style grab, so there are obvious repercussions to missing. When she grabs an opponent, Wispa is dragged towards the foe, as opposed to the reverse occuring. This means she can Z-Air a grounded opponent and grab them.
While she has a foe grabbed, Wispa stands upright, leaning against the opponent to support her weight. Don't worry, she's bubbly light and made of chocolate. The enemy likes being grabbed by giant chocolate

Grab Attack: Wispa can't grab attack, and what's this!? The enemy can attack her while she holds them, taking big bites of her bare chocolate (4% to Wispa, and heals foe 2%)!! If they do though, they'll lose 1/15th of their runspeed and jumpheight, per bite. So anyone who thinks they can get away after biting her one too many times, should think twice

Foreward throw: Wispa butts the foe with her head (6%) and tumbles to the ground after them, the slam at the bottom (3%) causes the knockback. This throw bounces the enemy up off the floor a tiny bit, as to keep them in range of Wispa. A good throw to keep the delicious combo going.

Backward throw: The Wispa wrapper bends the foe over forewards on the ground, while Wispa rears up like a golf club. The results, after are pretty obvious (7%). The only throw that should even be considered for KOing purposes. But it's mainly just a silly looking throw.

Upward throw: The Wispa wrapper engulfs the enemy as if trying to use them as a replacement for Wispa. Obviously, there is no replacement for Wispa. The wrapper spews the foe out upwards (5%). Though this throw allows Wispa to move again during the throw itself, the throw is awkward enough to eliminate the possibilty of comboing it into anything. Better used to cover her retreat (the wrapper will catch up to her on its own)

Downward throw: The heat of holding the enemy so close is unbearable! Wispa melts all over the foe, but before they can celebrate a sticky victory, she resolidifies with the enemy trapped inside. Their combined weight proves too great and she falls forewards onto the floor, the enemy breaking out as they both slam into the ground (9%). If this is used on the edge, they will both tumble off and plummet, meaning that this is a suicide KO method (Like bowsercide, she always KO's last). If they do slam into the ground, there is a long wait while the scattered pieces of Wispa recollect themselves into their rightful whole. During this time, she has super armor.

Special Wispa

Neutral Special: Nibble: Wispa opens her wrapper a teensy bit and breaks off part of her head (dealing 5% damage to herself). She then hurls the chunk forewards along a short heavy trajectory. If it hits a foe, they will suffer 10% damage and light knockback along with losing 1/15th of their running and jumping speed. The chunk will remain on the ground until someone picks it up and wolfs it down (it IS tasty chocolate by the way). This act restores 5% to the consumer. Ideally, Wispa herself would want to retreive the chunk since, other than the 5% initial damage, Nibble is a good, fast, high priority attack. Wispa is generous to a fault, and can leave up to 3 chunks lying around at once before she refuses to share any more.

Down Special: Tease: Wispa unleashes her choco-chi to make herself even moar irresistable. Enemies and Allies alike will be gently pulled towards her for as long as B is held down. She can use Tease in any situation since there is no lag at either end of the move, the move activates instantly and can be used even if Wispa is otherwise incapacitated. Although great for messing with her opponents and setting up combos, Wispa cannot move (except DI) during this, and she suffers double knockback to boot
If you can predict your opponent's attacks well enough, double knockback can actually be a blessing for Wispa. No more need she fear relentless assualts from foes wanted to engourge themselves on her chocolate.

Up Special: Satisfy: What's that aroma? Is it a Wispa? I must have it!
When Wispa uses her up-special, a small waft of chocolatey aroma emerges from her head and rises upwards. Wispa will freeze in place until it dissipates, 3 seconds later, or if she is attacked during the move. You can move the waft left and right, aswell as vary the speed of its assent (you cannot stop it from rising entirely). Though painfully slow, if this waft comes in contact with another foe, they will suddenly (and impossibly, as if they were a Pikmin) leap from where they are to a point below where she is and use their Up-Air on her. This causes the usual damage and knockback, but that is the point, since this provides her with the means to recover. It also leaves the foe in a precarious and often helpless position. The aroma waft is unaffected by attacks and shielding but is easily avoided due to its predictable movements.

Side Special: Choco Missile: Despite being very much a clone of every skull bash and green missile in existance, this move is an absolutely vital aspect of her game since she won't move very far left or right without it. Compared to other versions of the attack, Wispa trades the ability to charge, for significantly less end lag and a generally faster farther missile. The attack is also negligable (4%), but in most cases, Wispa isn't trying to hit the enemy, she just wants to get close enough to unleash some ruffle fury.

Final Smash of Wispa

Unleash: Oh heavens! Wispa got the Smash ball. Over a period of 4seconds, Wispa's choco-chi becomes visibly overpowering (She will be enveloped by an aura and her wrapper quivers like crazy). At its peak, Wispa will violently explode, freeing herself at last from both the wrapper and any nearby players (OHKO).
Out of the wrapper, and baring all, Wispa cannot be resisted. For an intense 13 seconds, she becomes the focal point of a tremendously strong black hole effect, an effect that grows stronger the closer someone gets to her sumptuousness. Anyone within a Battlefield platform's range of her will be swept off their feet and dragged into Wispa. These lucky players will engourge themselves on her chocolate (3% healing to foe, 3% damage to Wispa, per second) until the Final Smash ends.
Wispa has full control of herself during her Final Smash. Anyone trapped inside her will be hit by any attack she makes. If Wispa chooses to KO herself (she has super armour for the entire FinalSmash) The FinalSmash ends early, but anyone who was inside her will also be KO'd.

At the end of the 13 seconds, she will be captured by a new wrapper any enemies still inside her will be flung in a random direction (Can KO at 160%)

Extras of Wispa

Entrance
A mysterious force rends open a multipack of Wispas, one of which tumbles out and lands on the stage.

Taunts:
#1: Wispa turns over, to reveal her barcode and nutritional information. Did you know one Wispa accounts for 120% of your recommended GDA of awsome?
#2: Wispa bounces about, struggling to break out of her wrapper. She bounces high enough and erratically enough for this to technically count as a dodge
#3: Wispa glows briefly with a supernatural aura, like a beacon to chocolate hungry souls.

Victories:
#1: Wispa, somehow managing to stand upright and facing away from the camera, slowly peels off a corner of her wrapping and lets a single waft of aroma escape
#2: Wispa bounces around violently on the ground, unable to get her wrapper to open
#3: Wispa is halfway through taking her wrapper off, when she notices the losers behind her and hastily reseals herself

Victory theme:
The watch jingle from the beginning of this advert (AKA "Don't stop the rock")

Loss:
Wispa lies on the ground. If there are other losers, they will be hunched around her, devouring her. It's the sad sad fate of a Wispa..

Kirby Hat
Kirby will be wrapped head to toe in a Wispa wrapper that's clearly too big for him. He looks ridiculous, but he can mimic Wispa's Neutral B, "Nibble", by regurgitating chocolate he ate before the match. The wrapper is crinkly and loud to move around in.

Don't accept substitutes! Only eat Wispas that bear the official "glass and a half full" logo on the back

Item

Kinder
Surprise

The greatest egg shaped treat that isn't made by Cadbury's, Kinder Eggs will spawn out of nowhere to help your cause! These eggs are container items that frequently house 1 high tier item, or 2 bottom tier items. These tiers are based on casual standards, which explains why bananas are classed as bottom tier;

High Tier: Golden Hammer, Smash Ball, 2 pieces of Dragoon, Baseball Bat, Starman, Pokeball with Legendary inside, Smart Bomb, CD, Trophy not yet owned, Another High Tier Kinder Egg

Bottom Tier: Stickers, Food, Bananas, Mr Saturn, Goomba, Pokeballs with useless pokemon inside, Regular capsule, Another Bottom tier Kinder Egg

Unlike other containers, Kinder Eggs are a right pain to get into. Whether one will open up when thrown, depends on a timer that is randomly set when the egg spawns. The timer only decreases while someone is carrying it, and the timer could be anywhere between 5 and 40 seconds long. When the timer passes the halfway point, the person carrying it whill stop very briefly to eat the chocolate exterior. The delicious mix of Milk and White chocolate heals 15% damage (although Pikachu, being a rodent, can only metabolise 10%).

From then on, the remaining orange capsule of surprise will continue counting down until the fiddly bugger can finally be opened. There is a tiny chance of 2% that it can be opened immediately after eating the chocolate (Kinder eggs opened in this way are ALWAYS low tier)

Upon finally opening the capsule (it opens upon any kind of impact, provided the timer has fully counted down to 0), The items inside and scraps of useless paper will emerge. Though the paper can be picked up, it has no purpose other than to infuriate anyone who wanted to pick up the item and got the paper instead. The paper does not deal damage, knockback or anything when thrown at others

Kinder Eggs are double the size of regular capsule containers and deal slightely less knockback due to being mostly hollow. Kinder eggs are unique in that they float in water (although the chocolate will melt away, making the egg all gunky and hard to open, yuck!). Only two Kinder eggs may be out at one time, and they can never have the same contents.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
That's the reason Mudkip wasn't a playable character in Brawl.

Good night, everyone. I'm going to work on some movesets and go to bed. World History finals are tomorrow.

Junahu

Smash Ace
I can't tell if Wispa is a serious or joke entry, but either way that's hilarious!
Since I had to cut a lot of corners to thrash this moveset out , I had to lean towards a more humorous approach to hide the lack of any pure cut planning. The moveset itself is completely legitimate however.

Glide: Yes/Yes: Wispa is a goddess among flyers, and can enter/leave her glide at will with her F-Air.
Error #1: I neglected to explain the glide feature in the F-Air description itself. I also forgot to take gliding into account when balancing her recoveries.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Wispa is the ultimate weak fast character. . .It would be over mained if anything.

I'm still amazed how it was physically possible to make a moveset for a chocolate bar or any other such inanimate object.

Then again in MYM 3 we had Rock. . .
Yeah, Rock was win.

That's the reason Mudkip wasn't a playable character in Brawl.
but i liek mudkipz...

Good night, everyone. I'm going to work on some movesets and go to bed. World History finals are tomorrow.
I had to write a blasted 3-page paper in one night. Luckily, I just finished. :D

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Wispa is the ultimate weak fast character. . .It would be over mained if anything.

I'm still amazed how it was physically possible to make a moveset for a chocolate bar or any other such inanimate object.

Then again in MYM 3 we had Rock. . .
Yes, I remember rock! And now that this has been posted, NO ONE has the right to complain about not being able to come up with attacks, no one!

And since Wispa is a serious entry, and I don't have Megaman9 in my roster, it looks like I have found my Junahu rep in my SSE!:laugh:

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
HOLY **** WISPA'S UP B IS THE BEST RECOVERY I'VE EVER SEEN.

Epic, is all I can say to describe it. Wow. Just wow.

Agi

Smash Lord
Actually... Wispa has perfect timing. She fits perfectly into my next chapter... so if Junahu doesn't mind, I'll be taking her for my SSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom