• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@Baloo: You'd better be scared--I picked up Galaxy for a few hours yesterday, and was reminded why it's the best game on Wii. :bee:

I'm not that far in the game yet - just unlocked that Reef thingie and doing some backtracking since I now have the Double Jump. Whee.

But Brachyura is pretty kick*ss, if I do say so myself. It took me a whole evening to figure out what to do and at least 10 minutes of hurting the stupid bugger to realize that I had to use the friggin elevator.
I died more against the Giant Skeleton in Minera Prison, personally. Though that's not saying much, since I died more than 10 times on each...

Also Kalidus Channel has my favorite music track in that game. Easily.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I died more against the Giant Skeleton in Minera Prison, personally. Though that's not saying much, since I died more than 10 times on each...

Also Kalidus Channel has my favorite music track in that game. Easily.
Yeah, the Giant Skeleton was bad for me, too. =/
But Maneater was friggin easy, tho. D:

And yes, I agree with you on that music.

Baloo

Smash Ace
@Chief Mendez: You had better like Matter Splatter Galaxy, it's Final smash is very long. And i just remembered something known as the trial and Hungry Luma galaxies, gotta go do those.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Only seven more galaxies, and then I will post Rosalina. Expect it in about ten minutes! And sorry about the double post.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I honestly don't know if its permanent.

Consider it a "Moveset Coma."

If I do manage to come back, I'll finish up my Weighted Companion Cube moveset.
Smashbot's own words, there. I don't think he'll be coming back any time soon.

Uncloned Wolf: I see what you did there! Sneaky sneaky...

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Smeragle

Background: it's a bloody pokemon, it has NO backstory.

Stats:

Good: Yes/10

Bad: Yes/10

Special trait: Sketch, if you do a move, any move, like a tilt, special, get up attack etc. Smeragle gets a white piece of paper out, scribbles on it, and then whenever you fo that move again, it will do the opponents move. What if it's a free-for-all? well, it takes the affect that if the last letter of the name is a Z, it will sketch that person first, and the least likely person is someone ending with an letter A. If there is more than one person with the ending letter the same, it goes to the second to last letter.

Specials

Neutral B: Smeargle first gets a blank piece of paper out, and scribbles on it, and afterwards the pokemon can use the same move for this move configuration as the opponents. Has start-up lag and ending lag.

Side B: Smeargle first gets a blank piece of paper out, and scribbles on it, and afterwards the pokemon can use the same move for this move configuration as the opponents. Has start-up lag and ending lag.

Up-B: Smeargle first gets a blank piece of paper out, and scribbles on it, and afterwards the pokemon can use the same move for this move configuration as the opponents. Has start-up lag and ending lag.

Down B: Smeargle first gets a blank piece of paper out, and scribbles on it, and afterwards the pokemon can use the same move for this move configuration as the opponents. Has start-up lag and ending lag.

Standard

Neutral A: Smeargle first gets a blank piece of paper out, and scribbles on it, and afterwards the pokemon can use the same move for this move configuration as the opponents. Has start-up lag and ending lag.

F-tilt: Smeargle first gets a blank piece of paper out, and scribbles on it, and afterwards the pokemon can use the same move for this move configuration as the opponents. Has start-up lag and ending lag.

U-tilt: Smeargle first gets a blank piece of paper out, and scribbles on it, and afterwards the pokemon can use the same move for this move configuration as the opponents. Has start-up lag and ending lag.

D-tilt: Smeargle first gets a blank piece of paper out, and scribbles on it, and afterwards the pokemon can use the same move for this move configuration as the opponents. Has start-up lag and ending lag.

Dash attack: Smeargle first gets a blank piece of paper out, and scribbles on it, and afterwards the pokemon can use the same move for this move configuration as the opponents. Has start-up lag and ending lag.

Smashes

F-smash: Smeargle first gets a blank piece of paper out, and scribbles on it, and afterwards the pokemon can use the same move for this move configuration as the opponents. Has start-up lag and ending lag.

U-Smash: Smeargle first gets a blank piece of paper out, and scribbles on it, and afterwards the pokemon can use the same move for this move configuration as the opponents. Has start-up lag and ending lag.

D-smash: Smeargle first gets a blank piece of paper out, and scribbles on it, and afterwards the pokemon can use the same move for this move configuration as the opponents. Has start-up lag and ending lag.

Aerials

N-Air: Smeargle first gets a blank piece of paper out, and scribbles on it, and afterwards the pokemon can use the same move for this move configuration as the opponents. Has start-up , ending and landing lag.

F-air: Smeargle first gets a blank piece of paper out, and scribbles on it, and afterwards the pokemon can use the same move for this move configuration as the opponents. Has start-up,ending and landing lag.

B-air: Smeargle first gets a blank piece of paper out, and scribbles on it, and afterwards the pokemon can use the same move for this move configuration as the opponents. Has start-up lag, ending and landing lag.

U-air: Smeargle first gets a blank piece of paper out, and scribbles on it, and afterwards the pokemon can use the same move for this move configuration as the opponents. Has start-up, ending and landing lag.

D-air: Smeargle first gets a blank piece of paper out, and scribbles on it, and afterwards the pokemon can use the same move for this move configuration as the opponents. Has start-up, ending and landing lag.

Grabs

Grab Attack: Smeargle first gets a blank piece of paper out, and scribbles on it, and afterwards the pokemon can use the same move for this move configuration as the opponents. Has start-up lag and ending lag.

F-throw: Smeargle first gets a blank piece of paper out, and scribbles on it, and afterwards the pokemon can use the same move for this move configuration as the opponents. Has start-up lag and ending lag.

B-throw: Smeargle first gets a blank piece of paper out, and scribbles on it, and afterwards the pokemon can use the same move for this move configuration as the opponents. Has start-up lag and ending lag.

U-throw: Smeargle first gets a blank piece of paper out, and scribbles on it, and afterwards the pokemon can use the same move for this move configuration as the opponents. Has start-up lag and ending lag.

D-throw: Smeargle first gets a blank piece of paper out, and scribbles on it, and afterwards the pokemon can use the same move for this move configuration as the opponents. Has start-up lag and ending lag.

Final Smash: Sketch

Smeragle gets the final smash, oh noes. Smeargle first gets a blank piece of paper out, and scribbles on it, and afterwards the pokemon can use the same move for this move configuration as the opponents. Has start-up lag and ending lag.

playstyle: read the other characters playstyle.

Tier: Broken tier/crap tier/ I haven't got a clue tier

pros: can be good

cons: can be bad.

extras gets sketched out before doing the extra.

Colour swaps get sketched, and draws itself so it looks like the opponent.

Symbol: Sketches the opponents symbol.

Trophy: Sketches the opponents trophy.

FAQ:

Q: how does it jump?
A: by sketching the opponents jump before jumping.

Q We can just do ditto matches you know!
A: Lies, nothing can be better than fighting a smeragle.

Q: Metaknight totally pwns Smeragle, make him balanced!
A: And Smeragle totally pwns Metaknight, whats the problem.

Q: Smeragle is the next captain Falcon, make him stronger!
A: what a shame, you have to play as Metaknight or Snake sometime or another .

Q: Whenever I play against a smeragle when I play Metaknight or Snake, it destroys me, got any tips
A: Play Captain Falcon.

Q: Smeragles A.I is too good, fix it.
A: AWWWWW, what a shame, why don't you get better at the game, and stop ******* complaining, it shows how weak you are!

Q: How does smeragle fight if there is another smeragle on the field?
A: ....Sorry, what was that? oh it was an insanely stupid question! This isn't the place to ask such idiotic questions. Now, GTFO!

INDEED, THAT IS ALL

Baloo

Smash Ace
Rosalina:

THE SPECIAL THING THAT MAKES HER SPECIAL:
Luma fights with Rosalina. If he is used to much, he will get tired, and weaker. If he is not used much for a little while, he will start flashing yellow and white, and that means he is Super Powered.

Power: 8/10: Rosalina has quite powerful attacks.

Stats:

Walking Speed: 5/10: Rosalina walks with average speed.

Dashing speed: 4/10: Rosalina is not a great runner. She pumps her arms a little bit, but Luma is far in front of her, occasionally looking back and squeaking.

Weight: 6/10: Rosalina is heavier than Peach, because she is much taller.

Range: 9/10: Rosalina has very good range on her attacks, due to her long wand and helping Luma.

Projectiles:
8/10: Rosalina has long ranged projectile smashes and specials.

Attack Speed: 5/10: Rosalina is not the fastest attacker. However, if the attack works, it pays off.

Fall speed: 5/10: Rosalina falls slowly, doe to her powers of levitation.

Air Speed: 7/10: Rosalina can move quickly in the air.

Size: 8/10: Rosalina is quite tall.

First Jump: 4/10: Rosalina kicks off the ground with her right foot. However, she doesn't go up very far.

2nd Jump: 9/10: Glowing blue, Rosalina shoots up five times her height.

Recovery: 7/10: Her second jump and Up B make for great recovery.

Crouch: 7/10: Rosalina kneels on one knee, holding Luma and bending down.

Traction: 9/10: She has very good traction.

Combos: 4/10: Due to her slow attack speed, she does not have great combos.

Wall Jump: Yes: Rosalina can wall jump by kicking off of the wall. However, it has very low range, so the walls must be close together.

Wall Cling: No

Crawl: No

Glide: No

Float: Yes: Rosalina can float, just like in Mario Galaxy.

Tether Recovery: Yes: Both Star Strand and Luma can be used for tether recovery.

Normal:

A: Sparkle String: Rosalina points her wand forward and a strand of blue sparkles will shoot out. The first on does four damage, the second five. They both have about half the range of Toon Links grab.

AAA: Sparks: Rosalina thrusts her wand outwards and a string of green sparks fly out. It does high knockback, six damage, high lag, and a little bit more range than ROB's F Smash.

Dash: Wand Slash: Rosalina jumps an inch into the air and comes back down with her wand held like Kirby's sword in Final Cutter. It has very high range, little lag, and does fourteen damage. It also does high knockback.

Tilts:

U Tilt: Luma Slap: Luma jumps into the sky and slaps up with his right, um, hand thing. He gains a little bit of height every time he does it, and can be SDed if he does it to many times. Medium knockback and five damage. It has low to medium lag. If Luma is tired, four damage and if he is Super Powered, six.

F Tilt:
Luma Lee Luma Bop, Welcome to the Luma Shop: Luma eats a star bit. Then he gets fat. He spits out a big swirling galaxy. It has high range and is a projectile tilt! It does high knockback and fourteen damage, with thirteen if he is tired and fifteen is he is Super Powered.

D Tilt: Rosalina Slash: Rosalina slashes around herself with er wand. It does very low knockback, but is very fast and does five damage, allowing for easy damage racking. It is one of her few attack with almost no lag.

Smashes:

F Smash: Comet: Rosalina charges up a small ball of blue light. It shoots forward a little bit and then turns around like a boomerang and goes back into her wand. It has high range, and does fifteen damage. It has very good knockback as well. It has high ending lag.

U Smash: Luma Bop: Luma jumps up and pulls his top spike down. When released, he will smash it upwards, shooting a trail of sparks out of his head. The sparks just do ten damage and medium knockback, but the head spine itself does twenty damage and high knockback. It has very little lag. Guess what happens if he is tired or Super Powered..

D Smash:
Rosalina's Wrath: Rosalina gets an angry look on her face and jumps up into the air. She spins around while charging, and then smashes down very quickly, with almost no warning. Her wand hits the ground, and sends out a huge rainbow shock wave, doing seventeen damage and very high knockback. It has very little lag and is one of her best kill moves.

Aerials:

Nair: Fat Luma Spin: Luma puffs up and Star Spins around Rosalina in a circle. It gives damage wherever Luma is. It does five damage and medium knockback. You know the drill, six damage if Super Charged, four if he's tired.

Fair: Luma: Luma jump forward and Star Spins. This has very long range, and can be angled any direction from up, to in front of you, to down. If he touches a ledge, he will turn into a Pull Star and let you recover. It does low knockback and nine damage. If Luma is tired he won't go as far and only does eight damage, if he is Super Powered he goes very far and does eleven damage.

Bair: Sparkle Spin: Rosalina pushes her wand behind her, sending out a spiral of sparks. Each one does two damage, and there are six. They do no knockback. There are no special things about this attack, it is completely boring.

Uair: Blue Spark: Rosalina points her wand upwards, sending out two small blue sparks. They travel upwards a little, like a projectile. They do medium knockback and nine damage. It fades after reaching a small height, and the shadow it leaves for a second does two damage. Medium lag. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwaHz1CHdyQ

Dair: Power Star: Rosalina Conjures up a Power Star. She sits on it, and it smashes into the ground in a shower of golden sparks. It has huge range, and high knockback. However, it does absolutely no damage. It has high ending lag, too. It is a very good kill move.

Special Moves:

Neutral B: Swirling Star: Rosalina crosses her right arm in front of her, with her wand pointed behind her. A small white ball of sparkles appears around her wand, growing in size as the move charges. About three seconds into the four second long charging, the sphere takes on a color, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Aqua, Blue, Purple, Brown, or Black, or very rarely, it will remain white until the end. When launched, the star sphere shoots forward at the same height as Aura Sphere, but a little bit faster. It can be angles upward, like Pit's Arrow. If it is angled upward, it does not take on any color except blue. Thee are two small sparks orbiting each other instead. It is pretty much a very long ranged version of Uair. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwaHz1CHdyQ The effects of each color are as follows:

Red: Melty Molten: When this sphere hits the opponent, they will be covered in lava. There is low knockback, but the opponent will receive up to twenty damage from being constantly drained of one health a second for twenty seconds. Named for the Melty Molten Galaxy.

Orange: Honey: The opponent will be covered in honey. This has its advantages and disadvantages. The opponent will be slowed down for twenty seconds to a fifth of his speed, but he can climb upside down on platforms, allowing them to recover just by touching the platform anywhere and having enough time. They receive no knockback or damage from being hit by this sphere. Named for the Honeycomb and Honeyclimb Galaxies.

Yellow: Dusty Dunes: The opponent is splashed with sand, and a tornado appears at their feet. This launches them upwards for high knockback and fifteen damage.When they hit the ground they will be dizzy for three seconds. Named for the Dusty Dunes galaxy.

Green: Gusty Eggs: When this hits them, a Goomba, a flower, or an egg will shoot out. The Goomba does three damage to the opponent every time they touch it and lasts for five seconds. The flower lets them float freely in the air for ten seconds, in complete control of the direction the go, up, down, left or right. The egg will shoot out five Star Bits, which can heal anyone of two damage each. This is a very bad one, as most of the effects will help the one it hits. Named for the Gusty Gardens and Good Egg Galaxies.

Aqua: Beach Bowl: The opponent is drenched with water, gets low knockback and six damage, and has their chance of tripping increased by two hundred percent. This is one of the best, because the tripping effect is very useful for getting KOs. This effect wears off after ten seconds. Named after the Beach Bowl Galaxy.

Blue: Buoy Base: The opponent is attacked by four Bullet Bills and receives medium knockback. When the attack hits, the Bills come out of Rosalina's wand. They each do low knockback, but fifteen damage. To not get hit, lure them into each other, the ground, or Rosalina herself. Named for the Buoy Base Galaxy.

Purple: Bubble: The rarest besides white, and much more powerful than white, this is the Level Nine Judgment for Rosalina. The opponent is trapped in a bubble, and the bubble inevitably floats off of the screen. No knockback or damage when it hits you, just a bubble slowly floating you to your doom. Perhaps the most humiliating way to die in the whole game, killed by a friggin bubble. Named for the Bubble Blast Galaxy.

Brown: Battlerock: The opponent is smashed with a powerful missile. It does high knockback and eighteen percent, and has the Battlerock appear in the background for a moment. This one is very powerful, but it travels more slowly than the other stars. Named for the Battlerock Galaxy.

Black: Ghostly Bomb: A Bomb Boo appears and explodes in the opponents face. they are surrounded by a blackish aura a few seconds after being hit, and revive medium knockback and nineteen damage. The Bomb boo can be dodges, but it moves quickly and only disappears if it explodes someone or falls off of the edge. The Bomb Boo can also be destroyed by any attack of Rosalina's. Named after the Ghostly Galaxy.

White: Space Sparkle: If this hits the opponent, a wonderful thing happens. The sphere explodes, and shoots a fountain of Star Bits off of the screen. That's it, the opponent doesn't receive any knockback or damage, the sphere just explodes and that's it. Or so it may seem... Thirty seconds later, a star bit will fall onto the battlefield. Then another, and another, and another. Then more than a hundred star bits all fall from the sky. None of them actually land on the battlefield, they appear in front. It doesn't do anything, it just looks cool. after ten seconds the last one fades and the battle can proceed normally. This is very rare, and can be turned off for Tournaments. This last star sphere is named after the Space Junk Galaxy.

Side B: Star Spin: Rosalina uses Star Spin. In the air, this gives her a small boost. It does fourteen damage, has multiple hits, has low starting lag, and has great range. It does high knockback at the end. It does the dizzy effect as well, if they escape before the final hit.

Up B:
Grand Star: A Grand Star appears beneath Rosalina. She jumps onto it and it propels her upwards greatly. It can be angles like Lucario's Up B, and goes twice as far. Anyone hit will receive four damage and medium downward knockback. When the move finishes, the Grand Star disappears and Rosalina goes into helpless mode.

Down B: Asteroid: Rosalina jumps up and points her wand at the sky. Then, a small asteroid falls from the sky. Where it lands, there is a small red shock wave. The asteroid itself does twenty damage and high knockback, and the shock wave does low knockback and ten damage. In midair this can be used as recovery because of the jump she does before the asteroid falls, by using her second jump, using Star Spin, using Asteroid and immediately using Grand Star before she begins to fall again is great for recovery.

Final Smash: Comet Observatory: The Comet Observatory appears in the background. Then, all the players are teleported onto it. For two seconds they are on it, and then it will go to one of ANY OF THE GALAXIES FROM SUPER MARIO GALAXY!!!!! NOTE: A bunch of these ideas for Final Smashes came from others. In the rules section, you can choose which ones will happen, just like normal stages. The galaxies are listed below:

Battlerock: The battle will take place on the circular platform from the purple coins level. Bullet Bills and electric beams will assault the opponents. The Bills do medium knockback and five damage. The beams do no knockback, but can do up to thirty damage if they get caught in one and can't DI. Rosalina is immune to these bad things.

Beach Bowl: This one takes place on a small island covered in grass. The rest of the stage is water, all the way out beyond the blast zones. In the background, penguins swim, eat, and swing on vines. There are no obstacles, just the water.

Bonefin: This one is underwater. However, no one can drown, they all have on helmets, which appear as they are teleporting to the galaxy. The only way to die is to be killed by Kingfin, who swims by three times, whisking away anyone he manages to get his greedy jaws on. This is because all knockback on this stage is reduced by fifty percent, due to the water. also, everyone has unlimited jumps, although this does not matter due to the fact that this stage is a walk off anyways. The mechanics on this stage are akin to the underwater mechanics of Super Paper Mario. Rosalina is immune to the Kingfin.

Boo's Boneyard: This one is a scrolling stage. You must keep up with the Spooky Speedster, because the camera follows him. Bones, stalagwhats, and Boos all get in your way. Boos do low knockback and five to seven damage. The big killer on this part is toward the end of the final smash, which lasts thirty seconds. There is a big spinning fan made of bones. If you touch it, you get twenty damage and very high knockback. Avoid it by jumping over it or crawling under it. Short characters can simply walk right under without being hit, but if you are pushed into it, you are dead. Rosalina runs faster on this stage.

Bowser Jr.'s Airship Armada: This one takes place on the stage of the battle that occurs in this galaxy. Koopas, Bullet Bills, and bombs will constantly assault you. The koopas do low knockback and three damage, and can be jumped on and thrown as green shells, or occasionally red ones. The bullet Bills follow you, do medium knockback and ten damage, and destroy items they come in contact with. The Red bombs do high knockback, twenty damage, and paralyze the opponent for a second. Also, Bowser Jr. might fly forward once, giving out high knockback and eleven damage. Rosalina is immune to the bad things.

Bowser Jr.'s Lava Reactor: The stage turns into a row of green platforms that sink, with a huge octopus with a mustache in the middle. The mini platforms sink after about two seconds of standing on them, and the lava does ten damage with medium knockback. King Kaliente sits in the background, firing large fiery boulders that do high knockback and fourteen damage. He will also slap with his tentacles for seven damage and low knockback. This is one of the deadliest possible transformations. The platforms still sink under Rosalina, but the boulders of Kaliente don't effect her.

Bowser Jr.'s Robot Reactor: On Megaleg's head or on the ground, this stage is very deadly. On the ground, his huge legs will smash you with fifty damage and extremely high knockback. however, they are slow and easy to dodge. They also break completely through shields, even perfectly timed ones. On the top, Bullet Bills assault you for ten damage and medium knockback. Also, Megaleg will shake occasionally, trying to push you off. This has low knockback if you are on the surface, and can be completely dodged by being in the air. Rosalina is inside the cockpit of Megaleg.

Bowser's Dark Matter Plant: In this one, the layout looks like this:

It is suggested that everyone stay on the blue part, because that is the part that is normal. The others mess up the controls. You fall three times as fast on this stage. This is a weird, disorienting stage and is one of the deadliest simply because of the confusing controls. Rosalina is always able to have normal controls.

Bubble Blast: Every player except Rosalina is trapped in a bubble. You control the bubble and try to do damage to other peoples bubbles without destroying your bubble. Your own attacks only do a third of their normal damage to your own bubble. Every bubble has one hundred HP. If it is destroyed, you are spiked to your death. Also, amps, lighting walls, spiny balls, fire blasts, and Bullet Bills also are on this stage, and do one hundred damage. This is the deadliest one possibly, and everyone is almost guaranteed to lose at least one stock. You also get NO INVINCIBILITY PERIOD AFTER DIEING! This one is very rare however, so don't get scared.

Bubble Breeze: This time, you are not inside of the bubbles. You are on a big central platform made of sand, surrounded by poisonous muck. The muck acts like quicksand, sucking you in. If you try to move, it will suck you up and KO you, but if you don't do anything it pulls you back to the central island. Also, bubbles will float by, trapping players within. To get out inflict fifty damage upon the bubble. Rosalina is immune to the quicksand and her bubbles only have one HP.

Buoy Base: The Buoy Base Galaxy stage is a big tower about the size of the Temple. There is a bottom platform that if fallen off leads into a pool of water, and a bunch of little platforms leading up. Electro goombas walk around, dealing ten damage and low knockback. If you land in the water, Torpedo Teds will attack you, trying to blow you up for high knockback and sixteen damage. However, this is the only way to get out of the water. She is immune to the Goombas.

Deep Dark: This stage is in the Deep Dark Galaxy, on the starting area. A big mole will shoot bubbles that do ten damage and high knockback. He can be killed, he only has thirty HP. After that a bunch of Star Bits that replenish one health spew out. But beware, half of them are poison, and take on health away! All of the star bits heal Rosalina for two damage, even poison ones.

Dreadnought: This takes place on a replica of the Purple Coins challenge. AHH! There are constantly obstacles, Bullet Bills that do ten damage and medium knockback, electric barriers, bombs. The works. This level does everything possible to irritate you. You will almost certainly die on this one. But it's not as bad as the Toy Times one... Rosalina is once again immune!

Drip Drop: This takes place on three islands, a big central lone and two smaller ones. In between is water. If you stay in the water to long, a giant eel will swim up and eat your head off. This is a one hit KO. Also, in the background, penguins are fishing. This is a pretty easy one, as long as you stay out of the water. The eels don't eat Rosalina.

Flipswitch: Turn all of the ten blue platforms yellow at once in five seconds. You do this by stepping on it. however, if you step on it again it turns blue again. If you fail to do this, all of the opponents will be destroyed by being teleported to the Toy Time, Bubble Blast, or another extremely irritating level. Rosalina is in a bubble in the background.

Gateway Galaxy: This takes place on the beginning planetoid on Gateway Galaxy. There are no obstacles in this, but Rosalina can fly with the Red Star Power, while the others can't.

Ghostly Galaxy: This one takes place on Beware of Bouldergeist. The players are in a big arena made of stone, with Bouldergeist in the background. He throws three types of rocks. Grey rocks do twelve damage and medium knockback. Gold rocks replenish five health! Try to get those ones to hit you. Black rocks contain Bomb Boos, which do twenty damage and low knockback. There is no way to attack him, just dodge his attacks till he disappears and you return to the normal battlefield. Rosalina is on top of Boulderguy.

Good Egg: In this, you are on a big planet. In the center, is a big egg. Break it open and you get en health replenished. However...
Dino Piranha comes out! He swings his tail for high knockback and sixteen damage. If you attack him enough he will die, but his only soft spot is his tail. Try to quickly kill him with attack like Hammer or Rock Smash. Rosalina is immune to Dino Piranha.

Grand Finale: this is the rarest one. It stays on this part for the rest of the fight It is just a walk off stage with a Toad Ship and a Bush, and Peach's Castle in the background. Occasionally, purple coins will fall and replenish five health.

Gusty Gardens: There are three apples, connected by a caterpillar. Both can be walked on. There are no harmful effect, this is useless. The epic Gusty Garden theme plays on this one. The caterpillar will occasionally shudder, with no bad effects.

Honeyclimb: This one is the first of a few mini game Final Smashes. Rosalina waits at the top, and the other three race for the top. The first one gets all of his health replenished, while the other two get twenty damage. This only happens if there are four people playing in a match.

Honeyhive Galaxy: This takes place on a big tree. Mandibugs cover it. Kill them for a random item, and if items are off, happy satisfaction that you destroyed a small round purple bug. Once they are all gone, the final smash is over. They attack by charging for eight damage and high knockback. Also, honey drips out of small cracks in the tree, slowing down anyone who steps in it. Occasionally, the Bee Queen comes and demand to be tickled. If you don't do this, she will sit on everyone for fifty damage and the Stuck in a Hole effect. Also, to get off of her fuzzy body, one must button mash, or else be OHKOed by her flying away. Rosalina is immune to all of that bad stuff.

Bigmouth: This take place in Bigmouth's mouth. There is solid ground, so don't worry. The only obstacles are Boos, who float around and do seven damage with no knockback. To kill them, look at them directly, they will get scared and explode. They do not hurt Rosalina. Also, sometimes the stage will be floods with water for a few seconds. Don't worry, not enough to drown you, just enough to look cool.

Bowser's Galaxy Reactor: The place of the final battle... This one takes place on the third planetoid that the battle with Bowser is fought on. Four of the six blue holes can be broken, allowing for lava that does ten damage and low knockback. Rosalina is not immune to the lava, but she only gets one damage and no knockback. All of her attacks are increased in power doubly. If all four holes are broken at once, a Grand Star will come out and replenish twenty of Rosalina's health. The controls on this are weird, because you can go upside down and stuff.

Bowser's Star Reactor: This takes place on Bowser's Stairway. You must keep up with the stage, because if you linger your platform will be exploded. This one lasts for ten seconds, and at the end you see Bowser. Then you resume the normal battle. Rosalina is at the top, she does not have to try to keep up with the falling stage. See this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysMAx6_IU-M

Dusty Dune: This takes place on three platforms, with quicksand in between. A big central one, and two smaller ones on each side. Occasionally tornadoes will fly by and send the opponents high into the sky, possibly KOing them. Rosalina is immune to quicksand and tornadoes.

Freezeflame: There are three Freezeflame final smashes. Ring, fire, and ice. The ring is that ring that appears in Hot and Cold Collide. The ice makes you slip more easily and have bad traction. The fire makes you burn for high knockback and nine damage, with the burning effect. Also, meteors will fly around, doing low knockback and five damage. Rosalina floats in the middle of the ring, and the player controlling her gets to shoot the meteors, like Snake's Final Smash. The ice form looks like the Final Smash for Dusty Dunes, a big central platform and two smaller ones, one on each side. They are all made of ice. In between is freezing water. You cant drown in it, but it does four damage a second for touching it. Also, you don't stop sliding at the edge, you can fall right off from bad traction. Rosalina appears to have the Ice Mario power up, so she is immune to all of that bad stuff. The fire form is pretty much the same layout as ice, except rock instead of ice and lava instead of water. The lava does fourteen damage and low knockback. Rosalina still has Ice Mario Power, so she is still immune.

Gold Leaf: This takes place on a big floating stick:

The controls for this one are very weird, just like Bowser's Dark Matter Plant. Rosalina is not immune to anything, there is nothing to be immune to. However, she has the Bee Power Up for better recovery. In midair, the gravitational pull is down, just like normal. In the background, bees fly around, but they don't do anything.

Hurry-Scurry: On this, all of the platforms can shrink in two seconds. Rosalina can stand on platforms infinitely. The stage is a walk off, but it will most likely become a non walk off from everyone touching the platforms. This is quite a deadly one, because the platforms don't come back until five seconds after. Imagine a whole stage made of Drop Blocks.

Loopdeeloop: This is the second Mini game. Once again, it is a race with Rosalina at the end. She will cure the winner of twenty damage and any negative effects, and the other two will be destroyed with high knockback and twenty damage given to them. Once again, this only happens if four people are in a match. There are no obstacles, and everyone has three lives. Steer with the analog stick. If you fall off three times, you lose a stock and are disqualified. Every time you die, you return to the last checkpoint, of which twenty are around the course.

Loopdeeswoop: This one is also a mini game. it is a longer, harder, faster, and thinner version of Loopdeeloop. Also, you are timed. This time everyone gets four lives instead of ten, and there are forty checkpoints. Extra lives are scattered around. The same things happen if you lose, but winners get all damage replenished instead of just twenty.

Matter Splatter: This is probably the weirdest one. This level does not exist. It is a big green void, until a spotlight shine onto a certain area. It is like a Mushroomy Kingdom, with deadly obstacles like in Pictochat, with random weird stuff like Wario Ware, with a bunch of drop blocks. This one is CRAZY! The entire stage is randomly put together, so it's never the same twice. However, the general layout is this: First, a relatively straight area with random holes in the ground and Magikoopas that shoot stars for ten damage and medium knockback. This part is green. Then it warps to a stage that gradually goes up, with breaking platforms, swinging vines, moving platforms, and ladders. This part is black. Then it warps again, into a big room with pink platforms. This time it is a huge pink maze, like the last section of this galaxy. You must have good jumping capabilities to succeed on this. Also, this part is no longer a side scroller, but a 3D platformer. AWESOME!!!
The Matter Splatter also might make you randomly turn invisible. DON'T WORRY! A small green outline of your character can still be seen. Also, every items turned Matter Splatter. Smart bombs are green and black, fire flowers are green and pink. Crates and capsules are green, black and pink. Also, if you find a secret green Power Star in the pink maze section, you unlock matter splatter costumes for everyone. But try to focus on surviving for that part, the power star rarely even appears, and the costume can be unlocked in another way, which is by playing with Rosalina twenty times. Rosalina has the Red Star Power in this level, so it is not bad for her.

Melty Molten Galaxy: This stage takes place on the volcano. This part has high slopes, so you run faster down it than up it. It is also a walk off. Lava will spurt form the caldera occasionally, doing low knockback and five damage. If you fall into the caldera, nothing happens. You are just inside and can't do anything. However, if everyone is inside, the camera will go inside too and you are in this area:

The only way to KO is with upward knockback. The lava on the sides does low knockback and five damage.

Rolling Gizmo Galaxy: The fourth mini game. Once again it is a race. Everyone is on a star ball and must reach the end first. It is controlled with the analog stick. The winner is completely healed, the losers get twenty damage. This is also like a 3D platformer, just like the previous mini games. Everyone has five lives, and there are forty checkpoints scattered around. This is a video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwkdRzeTN0s This only happens if there are four players, as always.

Rolling Green Galaxy: This takes place on a big green floating platform with a hole in the middle. Everyone is on a star ball, which is controlled by the analog stick. everyone except Rosalina. Everyone besides her has terrible traction, only one jump, and can't attack. Also, the knockback inflicted on them is doubled. It is very easy to get few KOs here.

Sand Spiral Galaxy: This takes place on the big Spiral with the moon in the middle. If you stay on the spiral to long, you will be pulled into the background, which means that you are smaller and might be killed by SDing, due to the moon covering you. Rosalina Stand in the background, throwing sparkling rocks at you. They do no damage but do low knockback and may stun you for a second.

Sea Slide Galaxy: On this stage, you are on a cloud, with water far below you. There are no obstacles, but if you fall into the water you can't recover. You will most certainly drown. Rosalina can jump out of teh water, however, so she is not affected by this. Even Jiggypuff and Rob can't recover, despite their great recovery.

Sling Pod Galaxy: Everyone is on a sling pod. Rosalina can control whatever one she want, so she can launch them away if she want, or she can play around with them and smash them into bombs, which do 15 damage. This is a very deadly one, because the players have no control over their characters.

Snow Cap Galaxy: This takes place on a big snowy platform the size of Final destination. Due to the snow, even Luigi has great traction. The only purpose of this is to find the bunnies and catch them. There are three, one in a part of the snow, one on the ledge, and one in a crate that floats around in the sky. Once you reveal one, you try to catch it. However, they are very tricky little creature, and it is extremely hard to catch them. they have the dodging abilities of a level 9001 computer. If you catch one all of your damage is healed.

Space Junk Galaxy: This just takes place on a bunch of small floating pieces of metal, glass, and asteroid. There are no obstacles, just that knockback is tripled on this stage. Rosalina, however, is immune to hat effect. It looks sort of like this:

Sweet Sweet Galaxy: This one is on a walk off. However, it scrolls, with occasional gaps in it. It acts like the following video. Rosalina can walk over the gaps. This is a very simple stage, and has no special effects besides being a giant walk off conveyor belt. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h26ZOklJ0gM

Toy Time Galaxy: This take place on... The train. I decided to have mercy upon you and allow you to have a nice stage, not a dreadful horror that will give you nightmares. This is just a simple stage with a pretty Toy Time Galaxy background. It stays for the rest of the match, and is about twice as long as Final Destination. No jumping is required to get from car to car. If you want to see the original entry, I will show you.

Situational:

Knocked Down Attack: Luma Help: Luma helps her up while spinning his legs. It only does two damage, and no knockback.

Tripped Attack: Luma Headbutt: Luma headbutts the opponent while Rosalina gets up. It does low knockback and three damage.

Ledge Attack: Kick: Rosalina jumps up and kicks forward while white sparks surround her feet. It does four damage and low knockback.

Grab attack and throws:

Grab: Star Strand: Rosalina swings her wand forward and a chain of stars shoots out. If it hits an opponent they will be reeled in and grabbed by Luma. If it does not, it will simply dissolve, making it the long ranged grab with the least lag. It can be used as a zair, and does six damage. It can also be angled as a zair, and will spike with the tip of the star chain if it is angled downwards.

Pummel: Luma Punch: Luma punches, white and green sparks surrounding his um, hand thing. Each one does three damage, and if Luma is tired, two. If Luma is Super Powered, it does four.

Forward Throw: Star Ball: Rosalina conjures up a star ball and Luma throws the opponent onto it. It then rolls forward, going off of the screen if it is a walk off and falling off of the edge if there is one. It does only two damage, but the ball is almost inescapable, giving it a very high KO chance, especially on walk offs.

Back Throw:
Loop De Loop: Rosalina turns around and sends out a Final Destination long Loop De Loop course. The opponent is slammed onto it be Luma, and whisked away by teh current. It has low KO power, except on walk off stages, but does twelve damage and an increased chance of tripping for the opponent. This tripping effect lasts five seconds after the throw finishes.

Down Throw:
Freeze Flame: Rosalina's wand splits in half, so she has two wands. Luma throws the opponent onto the ground and Rosalina hovers into the air, shooting a beam out of each wand. Out of her right wand comes fire and lava, and her left wand spews ice and snow. For a second and a half she will shoot the opponent, and then one of two things can happen. Fire will prevail and the opponent will receive nine damage, high knockback, and the fire effect. Or, ice will win, and the opponent will receive low knockback, fourteen damage, and the freeze effect.

Up Throw: Sling Pod: Rosalina makes a sling pod appear. Luma puts the opponent onto the sling pod and they are launched off, for high knockback and five damage. The sling pod remains for four seconds, and anyone who touches it will get stuck, including Rosalina and Luma.

Taunts and after match poses:

Up Taunt: Luma Spin: Luma spins around with a happy look on his face.

Side Taunt: Laugh: Rosalina laughs.

Down Taunt: Shooting Star: Rosalina flicks her wand, revealing her bike form Mario Kart Wii, the Shooting Star. She giggles, and then makes it disappear.

Victory Pose #1: Shooting Star: Rosalina is turned around, watching a small shooting star in the distance. Luma is patting her on the back.

Victory Pose #2: Shooting Star: Rosalina is on her bike, the Shooting Star, and drives away on it, Luma happily dancing and floating behind her.

Victory Pose #3:
Shooting Star: Rosalina is on a big icy comet, surrounded by a horde of Lumas. Then, it flies away into the sky..

Victory Theme: 00.21 to 00.38 of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQwJZbMNgEg&feature=related

Loss: Rosalina claps respectfully, while Luma cries in a corner of the screen..

Other stuff:

Shield: Rosalina's shield is the blue egg in the following video, but obviously smaller. Luma is close to her, hiding in her arms. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwaHz1CHdyQ

Dodge: She spins around, waving her wand around herself.

Air Dodge: Rosalina spins in midair, her skirt whirling around her. This is great for immature teenage boys who like taking pictures of female characters panties.

Forward Roll: Rosalina does a gymnastic cartwheel forward. This one is also a gem for immature teenage boys.

Backward Roll: She spins around backwards a few times.

Ledge Roll: She does a flip onto the stage. Teenage boys just love these moves.

Ledge Roll (over 100%): Rosalina struggles, and then pulls herself up.

Idle: Rosalina will stand there doing nothing.

Idle Pose: Occasionally she will float for a few seconds or wave her wand around.

Stunned: Rosalina holds her head, with a pained look on her face. Luma pushes her a little, trying to make her come back to her senses.

Sleeping: Rosalina lies on the ground sleeping. She doesn't snore, but Luma, whom she is holding, does.

Swimming:
Rosalina walks across the steps from the video I showed for the shield. She can do this infinitely, That's special about her.

Badges: One badge goes on each of her.... Immature Teenage boys love this one too.

Homerun: Rosalina swings the bat the same way that Peach does. If you know how Peach swings the bat, please tell me so that I can put that down.

Attacked: Rosalina screams. Luma will squeak if he is attacked.

Grabbed: Rosalina will struggle, trying to hit her captor with a wand. Luma will look around in distress and sit on the grabber head screaming.

Footstool Jumped: Rosalina will yell "Ouch!" Luma will squeak in annoyance.

Entrance:
Rosalina will float in on the Toad Ship from the super secret 242 stars final cutscene.

Crowd Chant:
"Rosa-lin-A" Is shouted by both.

Wiimote Sound: Rosalina giggles a little bit and Luma squeaks.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets Rosalina's beautiful hair. He can use Swirling Star versions Red, Orange, Yellow, Aqua, Blue and Brown.

Credits Theme: Rosalina's Observatory Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiIDTXoF0L4&feature=related

Ending Cutscene: Rosalina is fighting Bowser on Bowser's Castle, then she is talking to Mario on Galaxy Tours, then she is eating an apple on the Gusty Gardens.

Classic Picture:
Rosalina is standing on a small planetoid on Good Egg Galaxy, the stage, not the Final Smash. Her face is not shown, she is looking at the sky.

All-Star Picture:
Rosalina is standing with Luigi on the Grand Finale Galaxy Final Smash.

Death Cry: Rosalina screams "EEP!" and Luma looks around. He joins her again when she comes back.

Star KO Cry:
AUUUUGGGHHHHHHHH

Play style:
Rosalina has many high ranged and powerful attacks. She is meant to be played form a distance. Her Luma, Zair, high jumps, and the fact that three of her B attacks provide some recovery makes her the ultimate, er, recoverer. I'm not god at writing play styles, so figure out for yourself.

Pros:

Powerful
Good recovery
Great range

CONS:

Slow
Has many laggy attacks.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Rosalina has potenial, but some concers at a glance:

-AAA: 8% sounds a little broken, so maybe decrease to 5%.
-U tilt crazily broken for its function, and Luma can be killed?
-Why does white neutral b say that you aren't going to tell me if you described it already.
-I can't read the blue or black neutral b, so make it lighter.
-Too good of a recovery.
-Big picture + centered position + Wii's internet = tiring to check each move.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Rosalina has potenial, but some concers at a glance:

-AAA: 8% sounds a little broken, so maybe decrease to 5%.

Fixed

-U tilt crazily broken for its function, and Luma can be killed?

Luma returns, but he is tired. And how s it broken?

-Why does white neutral b say that you aren't going to tell me if you described it already.

I copied and pasted that from the preview I posted earlier. Sorry.

-I can't read the blue or black neutral b, so make it lighter.

Ok. Fixed

-Too good of a recovery.

Hmmm.... I sort of wanted that. Rosalina does have better recovery than she should, I might make her Asteroid attack not make a jumping thing.

-Big picture + centered position + Wii's internet = tiring to check each move.

And how should i fix that?

Ok, I posed my responses in the quote in bold.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
I thought of doing a Smeargle moveset.

Rosalina is awesome, better than your Paper Mario moveset.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Rosalina is better than Paper Mario?!?!?!?!

Wow.

And thanks. The final smash took forever.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
Ok, I posed my responses in the quote in bold.
- Good. I like the idea that you have here.
- Liitle lag is close to no lag, and it increases height everytime. Concept-wise, it's broken due to possible comboing.
- I kid about that; I glimpsed at the preview you had.
(skips to the last part)
- IDK. Really, it's a minor complaint.

Baloo

Smash Ace
- Liitle lag is close to no lag, and it increases height everytime. Concept-wise, it's broken due to possible comboing.
It does have medium knockback, so comboing might not be that useful at high percentages. But Luma's height increasing as well... I will have to get some ideas on how to fix that.

So, how should i fix that?

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
It does have medium knockback, so comboing might not be that useful at high percentages. But Luma's height increasing as well... I will have to get some ideas on how to fix that.

So, how should i fix that?
Either make the ending lag long enough to let the opponent have the chance of getting out at higher intervals, or give the move backwards knockback (if you face to the right, the move makes the opponent go up and to the left). I suggest the first one, as it give the move more potential.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Are you sure this is a good idea? Considering we have Death as an actual moveset and he was AT until we got him?

Why don't you give her that f*cking crab in the Lighthouse?
Yeah that mildly bugs me. Especially since OoE Death is pretty generic compared to the other ones, even if he does have a rockin' Japanese voiceover. Barlowe for the win.

...Brachyura for the secondmost win. SHWAAAA!!
Really? He's been done?? Well thanks for telling me guys (I guess this is what I get for being gone so long...) Personally I really wanted to do Eligor as the boss but when I asked people wanted Death...and now Barlowe is in the equation...

And Brachyura just wouldn't be Brachyura if you couldn't squish him with an elevator...I'll have to rethink this, good thing I haven't started my boss fight yet at least ^_^;

The one thing I'm determined to do is SOMEHOW incorporate Albus' "SHANOAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" scream into his AT, probably as he leaves the stage...am I the only one who loves the way he screams that? xD

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Rosalina's actually very nice, better than Paper Mario, I agree. And I really would like to see Rotom and Castform. Amorphous Pokemon for the win.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
The one thing I'm determined to do is SOMEHOW incorporate Albus' "SHANOAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" scream into his AT, probably as he leaves the stage...am I the only one who loves the way he screams that? xD
SHANOAAAAARGHBLAHAALGHFLSUIGNCDSKSJSKDFG
His Japanese voice is so bad it's funny when you beat him XP

@Rosalina: I'm not entirely sure I understand the Final Smash. Each stage just appears and does it's thing? Are the galaxies randomly selected? Basically I'm just looking for more clarification.

Also I'm not a big fan of the totally centered layout...but the actual moveset is pretty solid. :)

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
I am postponing my SSE til I finish another moveset. Rotom will be another character that has 5+ movesets :laugh:.

Baloo

Smash Ace
@Chief Mendez: It randomly selects a galaxy. If I said a special qualification for a certain galaxy, for example, four player, it won't appear if the match does not meet that qualification. So she has forty four (counting each freeze Flame as a separate one) but only one is chosen.

Smady

Smash Master
Has anyone done Luca Blight from Suikoden II yet?

Not necessarily volunteering or putting my foot down, but darn if that character wouldn't be hella epic for a moveset. "Die pig!!!!!!!"

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Why are you people praising Rosalina? There was a superior moveset on the same page. Smeargle > Rosalina. Smeargle > Mach Rider. Smeargle > Cortex and Tiny. Uncloned Wolf > Smeargle > Wolf > Fox > Falco. How did you manage to use none of Wolf's cloned moves in that moveset frogman? IT'S BRILLIANT!

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Why are you people praising Rosalina? There was a superior moveset on the same page. Smeargle > Rosalina. Smeargle > Mach Rider. Smeargle > Cortex and Tiny. Uncloned Wolf > Smeargle > Wolf > Fox > Falco. How did you manage to use none of Wolf's cloned moves in that moveset frogman? IT'S BRILLIANT!
Bescause Smeargle delivers a much smaller pool of fanservice.

OBLIGATORY POST COUNT:
~Cruxis~ 477
Chris Lionheart 357
Hyper_Ridley 293
KingK.Rool 229
Spadefox 223
Chief Mendez 208
MasterWarlord 167
Tanookie 155
SonicBoom2 154
Kholdstare 151

I beat SirKibble :D

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Wow. I highly doubt I'll ever even rank on the post count thing.

Rosalina was good, but Smeargle just beat the crap out of every single moveset in the history of MyM. I give up. Smeargle is worth 50 spots on the top 50. The rest of us are tilting at windmills.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
why Are You People Praising Rosalina? There Was A Superior Moveset On The Same Page. Smeargle > Rosalina. Smeargle > Mach Rider. Smeargle > Cortex And Tiny. Uncloned Wolf > Smeargle > Wolf > Fox > Falco. How Did You Manage To Use None Of Wolf's Cloned Moves In That Moveset Frogman? it's Brilliant!
I Kno, My Originality Is Amazing Ain't It, Wheres All The Luv For Smeargle And Uncloned Wolf People?

people, read the FAQ in Smeargles moveset! or just read the whole thing! it's amazing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom