• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baloo

Smash Ace
PREVIEW TIME!

F Smash - Ugly Sweater
Late Christmas Shopper pulls out an atrocious sweater. Then, she swings it forward, doing high knockback and thirteen percent. This has high lag as she stuffs it back into the bag. However, it also has very high range. The sweater is an olive green turtle neck with red polka dots and a reindeer face. UGLY! However, the fat lady seems to love it, as she kisses it before putting it away.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Lol balls. I'm playing through FFIX right now to get Garland quotes, but the legendary bit with Garland's epithany is still an hour or two off. May go into Christmas day on finishing this one, but I want to! So no problem! No problem!

This is why we can't have nice things!
Ah, Garland. I couldn't remember a word he said. It was nothing but degradation and underestimation, I will tell you that.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Hey cutter

I just read your Master Chief moveset. Very fabulous. Side B is awesome. He also has a recon armor, is that the ODST armor? You could potentially make him like two characters in one, either as Master Chief or that guy from the new previews from Halo 3: ODST. Except the shield part. The shielding is very neat, a concept like that would be very good in the game. Be a good ode to the Halo series.

It should definitely go into the top 100 or 1000 or however many winners they are.

Smady

Smash Master
Ah, Garland. I couldn't remember a word he said. It was nothing but degradation and underestimation, I will tell you that.
He does say some cool stuff above his castle, which is what I'm talking about. There's one line I'm going to use where he says, "I'm the absolute leader of this planet!", or something similar. The guy's just so ominous and awesome, if a little Dracula-like. :ohwell:

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
Yugi and Master Chief were such majesticass movesets. How dare you people raise the standard of movesets so much higher!

.....okay. If you didn't get the word "majesticass", it is exactly like "badass", or "dumb@ss", but MAJESTIC. Meaning it's a compliment. I came up with it when I saw a mountain that one time.

Also, if other movesets came out around the time of Yugi and MC, don't feel insulted that I didn't mention them. Those are the only two new ones I've read.

Progress on fixing my computer has stagnated. Same applies to the Haruhi moveset.

Concerning the latter, my biggest roadblock is that I really want to make the moveset featuring all three SOS girls, but Yuki could easily have her own moveset. Come to think of it, so could Itsuki, but I wouldn't even consider doing that. Why? Mikuru, Itsuki, and Kyon are only interesting as characters because they are affiliated and interact with Haruhi.

Itsuki may have cool esper powers, but personality-wise he isn't much without being contrasted with Haruhi.

Yuki, despite technically having no personality, has a cool enough concept as a character to be worthy of her own moveset.

So, in case anyone wonders why I'm not doing much, this is why: I really want to make a moveset featuring Haruhi, but Yuki has plenty of her own potential. But I want a freaking Haruhi moveset with Yuki IN it.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
He does say some cool stuff above his castle, which is what I'm talking about. There's one line I'm going to use where he says, "I'm the absolute leader of this planet!", or something similar. The guy's just so ominous and awesome, if a little Dracula-like. :ohwell:
"I am the chosen one. I have been chosen to be the leader of this Planet."
- Sephiroth

...Nice one

Baloo

Smash Ace
The fat lady who didn't have time to go shopping earlier...

The Late Christmas Shopper!

LATE STATS!

Power: 8/10: With cheesy Barney plushies and ugly sweaters, LCS packs quite a punch!

Walking Speed:
3/10: She's a fat woman. What do you expect.

Dashing speed: 5/10: LCS waddles forward, trying to keep up with the crown of other LCS's.

Weight: 9/10: Fat = Weight

Range: 8/10: LCS has long range.

Projectiles:
9/10: She throws stupid toys and such.

Attack Speed:
2/10: She is fat. Not much speed.

Fall speed:
8/10: She falls very quickly, and holds a constant scream while doing so.

Air Speed:
2/10: She has low air maneuverability.

Size: 8/10: She's a fat lady, need I say more?

First Jump:
2/10: LCS jumps into the air a little bit.

2nd Jump: 7/10: LCS pulls out a mechanical toy airplane and lets it pull her up a ways. Then it breaks, and she falls, screaming.

Recovery: 8/10: She actually has good recovery.

Crouch:
1/10: She tries to crouch, but only succeeds in squatting a little.

Traction:
2/10: She has been out in the slush and ice, no wonder she has bad traction!

Combos: 1/10: Lol, how can she have good combos? Even her jumps are laggy!

LATE!

Jab - Shopping Bag
LCS hits with her shopping bag. This does three and four damage, and has high range. However, it have high lag. Five percent of the time, a stocking stuffer will fall out and do an extra two damage. This can be used infinatly. The second hit does medium knockback.

Dash - Trip

Our old fatty trips over a shoe and falls to the ground. This spills three cookies out of the bag, which can be used to heal two health. This attack does high knockback, but has bery high ending lag when she gets up, causing the cookies to be most likely eaten by others.

LATE TILTS!

U Tilt - Candy Cane
LCS pulls out a candy cane and throws it into the air. This is a projectile, and does high knockback. It does five damage. However, it has high lag, just like all of her other attacks. The candy cane breaks upon contact with the opponent, covering them in candy, which causes them to move a little bit slower.

F Tilt - Bad Donut

LCS pulls out a donut and shoves it into the opponents face. If it misses, she eats it, which doesn't do anything besides make lag. It it does hit, it does seven damage and low knockback. They are also covered in chocolate, which looks funny.

D Tilt - Ornaments
LCS pulls out a few old looking ornaments, and throws them downwards. However, they are made of plastic! They bounce around her, and she giggles. Then she puts them away. This has extreme lag, but each of the four ornaments does six damage and medium knockback. They also have great range.

LATE SMASHES!

F Smash - Ugly Sweater

LCS pulls out an atrocious sweater. Then, she swings it forward, doing high knockback and thirteen percent. This has high lag as she stuffs it back into the bag. However, it also has very high range. The sweater is an olive green turtle neck with red polka dots and a reindeer face. UGLY! However, the fat lady seems to love it, as she kisses it before putting it away.

U Smash - Barney Plush
LCS throws a Barney plush into the air. This actually has low lag, because it lands right in her bag instead of her putting it in. It does high knockback, has high range, and does sixteen damage. As the smash is charged, he sings his theme song. "I love you, you love me..."

D Smash - Virtual Boy
LCS throws a Virtual Boy onto the ground. This has low lag, because she just wants to get rid of it and doesn't put it back in the bag. It does high horizontal knockback and seventeen damage. It has low range, but stays out for three seconds, rotating and slowly diminishing in power. The Virtual Boy is pink and red, with a Christmas tree painted onto it.

LATE AERIALS!

All of them are called scream.

Nair - Scream

LCS screams louder, doing ten damage and low knockback. It has low lag. It has low range.

Fair

LCS screams louder, doing ten damage and low knockback. It has low lag. It has low range.

Bair

Uair:

Dair:

Special Moves:

Neutral B - Finger Puppet Monster

She pulls a finger monster out of her bag and put it on. This does nothing, but once she has one on each finger and she uses this, something special happens. She looks toward the screen, and displays the puppets, which all make scary faces. This has high range, does twenty damage and very high knockback However, it has extreme lag, during which she takes off each one individually. If KOed, she has to put all the puppets back on if she had some on already. This is a good finisher.

Side B - Last Christmas Tree

The Late Christmas Shopper got the very last tree, and to be honest, it stinks. Its short, has only a few branches, and is dried up. She swings it forward, doing high knockback and thirteen damage.

Up B - Trampoline

Late Christmas shopper pulls a trampoline out of her bag. She jumps off of it, propelling her into the air. Due to her fatness, it instantly breaks, doing whoever touches it two damage. This is good for recovery, and does not put her into helpless mode. However, it has high lag, both beginning and end.

Down B - Last Checkout
A voice shouts out "Make your last purchases, Lon Lon Store closes in five minutes." Our obese friend rushes forward. This is her quickest attack; it has low lag at both the beginning and end. She will also drop presents behind her. She does this in one direction, and then dashes back. She does three damage and low knockback, the presents do five and high knockback. The presents can be picked up and thrown, too.

Final Smash - No Presents This Year
Late Shopper drops all her bags and they disappear. LCS then calls home on her cell phone. Then she says "Hi son. this is mommy. You won't get any presents this year. Then howling comes form the phone for ten seconds, doing twenty damage a scream and high knockback. After that a bag magically respawns in her hand.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Pelikin! I reviewed Tonberry, just so you know, go check that out. While you're at it, what's your opinion on my Kawasaki moveset? If you've seen it?

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Preview: (note: doing this on a wii and is a summary)
FS: Horde of Fangirls
As Klavier flips his long blonde hair, a crowd of females with Gavineers Gear will appear out of nowhere, following him a few feet behind and swooning with his every turn. Female characters will jointhe crowd and pushed and shoved inside, getting 4%. Males/Undeterminates will be stomp on from the pile up, getting 25% and high knockback. More lasts 10 seconds.

Love the aerials on LCS

Baloo

Smash Ace
I know. Her aerials are so much more original than anything else in this thread.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Lol @ LCS

I really liked the Final smash XD.

And now i present to you.........the 2 secret characters i will be working on in my sigg :bee: I probably won't finish one of them though in this contest though. I'm probably going to be saving one of them for MYM 5. Milliarde, Guillo and probably Three Days Grace are guaranteed to be finished in this contest though!!

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Sasuke?...Sasuke?........Sasuke?.......

............SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*calms down*

...Sorry, I know you'll do a good job with him, I just don't like Sasuke... or naruto pass the chunnin exams...

...Oh well, good luck.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Robot Santa is done. Want me to post him today or tomorrow?

@TWIL
YOH! Shaman King was awesome. I'm greatly looking forward to that moveset.
Sasuke is one of the worst characters in Naruto though.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace

@TWIL
Do it nao. Tomorrow will be a very busy day

Yoh? Sweet. That should be interesting, though it would be a rip-off of Kalas. :laugh:

Baloo

Smash Ace
My next moveset is Marx, and I have a question about him.
Is Marx the same species as Kirby? If so, can he use Copy? Because I have moves for him like Ball Marx and stuff.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Is Marx the same species as Kirby? If so, can he use Copy? Because I have moves for him like Ball Marx and stuff.
Uhh, well, I woudn't see much originality if you did it that way, since there have been soooo many Kirby entries in this whole contest.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
This isn't a contest moveset. Its a gift.

Robot Santa

By unpopular demand, Robot Santa joins the brawl... and you've all been very naughty!

Wii-Mote Sound:
"That's my cue." *fires machine gun*

Story:
Robot Santa is a robot created in 2801 by Mom's Friendly Robot Company to judge beings as naughty or nice and distribute presents or punishments accordingly. Due to a programming error however, his standards judge everyone except for Dr. Zoidberg as naughty, which he punishes with death and destruction. This leads him to go on destructive rampages across Earth every Xmas using various Christmas themed weapons such as grenades of Christmas ornaments and T.O.W. missile launcher. He resides in a death fortress on Neptune along with a number of Neptunians that act as labor for the closed down toy factory.

Stats:
Height- 4.5/5 (just under Bowser and Donkey Kong)
Weight- 5/5 (He may be fat, but he sure as hell aint jolly.)
Walk Speed- 1/5
Run Speed- 1/5
Attack Speed- 2/5
Attack Power 5/5
Attack Reach (not including projectiles)- 3-4/5
First Jump- 2/5
Second Jump- 2/5
Falling Speed- 5/5
Recovery- 3/5
Final Smash- 5/5
Traction- 5/5
Dodges- 1/5
Crouch- 0/5
Wall Jump- No
Wall Cling- No
Glide- No
Crawl- No

Specials:
Neutral B- Santa's Got A Gun
You better run. Robot Santa pulls out a chain gun.... but it doesn't fire normal bullets.... it fires candy canes. Unfortunately for you, these candy canes have been sharpened to the max! The candy canes fire at a rate of 3 per second, each dealing 1% damage on contact. They have a reach of 1/2 of Final Destination and move at a rapid speed, probably faster than Fox's lasers. Due to their rapid hits, they tend to wear down shields pretty fast. This move has high lag on the beginning and end. After hitting someone, the candy canes usually shatter and become useless, but there is a roughly 33% chance of the candy cane falling to the floor and becoming an item that heals for 3% damage.

Side B- Terrible Toy
Robot Santa pulls out a toy and places it on the field. It starts moving around and each does a different thing. The chance of pulling out each toy is random and equal. All toys have low health and can be destroyed fairly easily. Only 2 toys can be on the field at a time.
Suicide Bomber Barbie

When did Barbie become a terrorist? She wears a bomb vest. She walks around the field like a Waddle Dee, but much more random. If she comes into contact with anyone other than Robot Santa (friend or foe) she blows up, dealing 10% damage and great knockback.
Toy Soldier
A toy soldier with a real rifle. If it gets near an opponent, it starts firing its gun, dealing 1 shot per second of 5% damage and low knockback. It can aim in all directions.
The Nutcracker
You ever wondered where it got this name? Let me give you a hint... it isn't for cracking almonds. This nutcracker carries around a hammer and aims below the belt. Ouch. Deals hits of 15% damage but no knockback.
Toy Car
A toy car, filled with explosives. Its driven by a drunk guy, and it will head straight forward at a high speed and run off the stage if noone gets in its way. It blows up if it hits someone, dealing 7% and good knockback.
Stuffed Bunny
Napalm makes them slightly more harmful. Unlike the other presents it stays still. You can pick it up and throw it, but if anyone else comes into contact with it, it blows up and sets the opponent on fire, dealing 5% and putting them into a Super Spicy Curry animation in which they are set on fire (they don't have the benefits of the animation) for 3 seconds.

Up B- Robot Santa's Sleigh
Who needs reindeer when your sleigh is rocket powered? Robot Santa's sleigh flies in and picks him up. He can then pilot it freely for 3 seconds. It moves around much faster than Pit's Up B. Santa then jumps out of his sleigh and it heads back to Neptune. While piloting this sleigh, you can use your Neutral B, but instead of a Candy Cane Gun, you get an explosive ornament firing grenade launcher. Each shot travels about 1/4 of Final Destination in the direction you are currently flying and deals 5% damage and decent knockback. This recovery does leave Robot Santa helpless.

Down B- Christmas Present
Robot Santa pulls out a present and places it on the ground. When an opponent touches one they can't resist unwrapping it, which takes 2 seconds. In this time you can either punish them or wait for the present to do it for you. They are color coded to describe their effects. Only one present can be on the field at a time.
*Hint- If your present was a red present use an explosive to blow up your foe and the present, dealing the damage of both things.
Red Present
When unwrapped, this present blows up the foe dealing 10% and high knockback.
Green Present
When unwrapped, a jack in the box pops out with a machine gun. The initial pop-out deals 5% damage and good. It stays in place for 5 seconds, firing its gun around wildly, dealing 1% with each successful shot.
Blue Present
A robotic arm reaches out and pulls the opponent into the box... IT WAS A ROCK'EM SOCK'EM ROBOT! The box bounces up and down as the robot beats them up inside the box. They take 3% per second for up to 5 seconds (they can reduce this to as little as 2 seconds with controller input.) You can attack the present, but it will destroy the present in the process. This has the benefit of dealing the damage and knockback of your attack to the foe.

Normal Attacks:
A- Robot PAWNCH!
Pretty self-explanatory. Robot Santa punches forward with power. Average lag on both ends. Average reach. Deals 6%

Dash Attack- Big Belly
Robot Santa extends his gut forward, protecting himself from frontal attack and knocking opponents away. This deals 7% and good knockback. A bit laggy for a dash attack. Average reach.

Tilts:
Forward- Shotgun
Robot Santa pulls out a shotgun and fires it. Slow for a tilt but not quite smash slow. Great reach, but most effective up close. At close range, this deals 10% and good knockback. High priority. Great shield damage.

Up- Machine Gun
Robot Santa rapidly fires a machine gun over his head. Deals 10 hits of 1% damage each over a duration of 2 seconds. This reaches 3 bodylengths above Santa. Fairly high lag for a tilt. Great priority.

Down- Flamethrower
Robot Santa pulls out a flamethrower and aims it towards the ground, firing a stream of fire in front of him. He then drags it behind him. This is the fastest of Robot Santa's tilts but has the lowest reach (still pretty good reach) and deals 8% and low knockback. Average lag on both ends.

Smashes:
Forward- Torgo's Powder
Its deadly and unstable! Robot Santa pulls out a box of Torgo's Executive Powder and lights it, causing a huge explosion in front of him. Very slow but very powerful. It has great reach and deals 15....20% damage and high knockback.

Up- Missile
It's guided by a cute dancing fairy figure. (Careful little elf that's proximity triggered.) Robot Santa pulls out a missile with a dancing fairy figure at the top and lets it fly. It heads upwards until getting within 2 bodylengths of a foe. It will chase that foe around until they airdodge it or shield it. This is the fastest of Robot Santa's tilts. It goes upwards until finding a foe or leaving the stage. Fairly high lag at the beginning but only average ending lag. This deals 10...15% damage and good knockback.

Down- Dreidal
Dreidal, dreidal, I filled it with blasting clay, and when its dry and ready, no mercy THEY WILL PAY! Robot Santa pulls out an explosive dreidal and spins it. It travels across the stage slowly until coming into contact with someone (friend or foe). It then blows up dealing 12...17% damage and high knockback. This smash has fairly high lag on both ends. The dreidal disappears after 10 seconds.

Aerials:
Nair- Air Belly
Same as Wario's Nair.

Fair- Toy Hammer
Its not really a toy... it just looks like one. Robot Santa swings it downwards. Same stats as Snake's Fair.

Bair- Toy Sword
It may look like a toy, but it isn't. Robot Santa swings a sword behind him. High knockback and great reach. Great priority. Fairly high lag on both ends. Deals 10% damage.

Uair- Silver Bells
The bell tone sounds off your doom! Robot Santa throws 3 silver bells upwards. They spread as they head further up. If one hits you, it blows up, dealing 5% and decent knockback. Average lag on both ends.

Dair- Bag of Coal
Robot Santa pulls out a bag of coals.... burning coals. He dumps the coals downwards. Anyone struck by them takes 7% damage and low knockback. If the coals land on the ground, they stay there for 10 seconds, forming a trap that deals 5% per second a foe steps on it. Average lag on both ends.

Grabs/Throws:
Grab- Chain of Lights
Robot Santa casts a chain of Christmas lights forward and grabs the foe with it. This is an extended grab, but has highly punishable lag if it misses.

Grab Attack/Throw- Light Explosion
You guessed it... the lights were explosives. All of the lights explode, dealing 10% damage and great vertical knockback. This is Robot Santa's only option when the foe is grabbed.

Robot Santa can't chain grab.

Final Smash:
YOU'VE ALL BEEN VERY NAUGHTY!-
Robot Santa's sleigh appears on the stage and he jumps in. For 20 seconds, you can fly the sleigh around freely. You now have an entire sack full of presents from your Down B. Press A to throw one downwards. Press B to throw 3 presents that split downwards. You have a total of 20 presents in the bag. They are of course random and come in red, green, and blue.

Taunts:
Up- You're on the naughty list.
Robot Santa pulls out his list and says "You're on the naughty list."
Side- I've Got New Orleans On This Thing
Robot Santa pulls out his TV and says "Don't just barge in. I could be watching very naughty things... I have New Orleans on this thing you know!"
Down- I've Got Some Gifts For You
Pulls out a present and says "I've got a gift for you!"

Lose Pose:
Robot Santa says "That hurt!..... YOU'RE ON THE NAUGHTY LIST!"

Victory Poses:
Up- You've all been very naughty.
Robot Santa pulls out a rocket launcher and says "You've all been VERY naughty!"
Side- When You Were Hired
Robot Santa holds out a contract and says "You signed away your rights when you were fired."
Down- Merry Christmas!
"Have a very merry Christmas!" Robot Santa holds out his sack with many "wonderful" presents.

Assist Trophy:
Kwanza Bot and the Chanukah Zombie-

The other 2 members of the future's Christmas Trinity appear on the stage. The Hannukah Zombie pilots a Jewish Tie Fighter that flies around and fires lasers at the stage. If someone is hit it takes the same damage and knockback as if they were hit by the arwings on the Starfox stage.
The Kwanza Bot pilots its own sleigh. It fires out the missiles from Robot Santa's Up Smash. If the Kwanza bot KO's someone, he says "KWAZANG!"
They leave after 10 seconds.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Sasuke?...Sasuke?........Sasuke?.......

............SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*calms down*

...Sorry, I know you'll do a good job with him, I just don't like Sasuke... or naruto pass the chunnin exams...

...Oh well, good luck.
Lol....Sasuke ain't exactly my favourite character either. I just want to make him cause i have a lot of brain stormed ideas for him.

Today. I demand that i read something entertaining right now :bee:

Plus....i don't really have anything to do for Christmas lol.

@TWIL
So many Sasuke haters........i just think that Sasuke is okay in the Anime/manga. I like the fact that he can perform Chidori, Phoenix Flower Jutsu, and yeah :p. If they didn't focus ssssoooo much on Sasuke, and the fact that he's just a big time jerk when he betrays the Leaf village, i would have actually liked him lol.

Yoh will probably be in MYM 5, mainly because i don't want to do moveset overload (and plus, i want at least 3 of my movesets in the top 50 lol :p)

EDIT: Robot Santa is the best moveset in the contest hands down. I actually remember that episode of Futurama XD.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
So many Sasuke haters........i just think that Sasuke is okay in the Anime/manga. I like the fact that he can perform Chidori, Phoenix Flower Jutsu, and yeah :p. If they didn't focus ssssoooo much on Sasuke, and the fact that he's just a big time jerk when he betrays the Leaf village, i would have actually liked him lol.
If Sasuke wasn't more over-rated than Sephiroth,
a blatant homosexual
, an emo, and a rather generic character with the exception of the last two above traits..... he would be a decent character.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Great. Poor Sephie is getting dragged in everything these days...

Thanks for the gift, Chris. Too good and TOO supreme. Personally, it belongs to me since I am the only one who asked for it sooooo...

GIMME GIMME GIMME NAO

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Same applies to the Haruhi moveset.
Little known fact; MarthTrinity loves him some Haruhi Suzumiya, I approve!

And...I'll most likely have Shanoa posted the day AFTER Christmas...I have her Specials, grabs and aerials done (as well as back-story and play style and that kind of stuff) so I just need standard attacks, smash attacks and extras...

And probably other stuff I forgot to mention here...

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Hasn't he been done, guys? Not that it matters, but if you do make him, PLEASE do not use that color font. I don't need another seizure. XD
Twice if I'm not mistaken. Once in 2.0.... and I believe once in 3.0.

Still... he's my favorite Ghost pokemon even after all the time thats passed and all of the.... insanely lame.... ghost pokemon that have been added.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
*coughI'll probably still make Channeler who includes Gengar later on but oh wellcough*

Robo Santa and Hobo Santa... our two Christmas movesets! I like it!

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Considering he and Haunter are the only cool ghost pokemon...... Its not suprising that he would be made more than most Pokemon.

I prefer Psycic and Dark Pokemon over Ghost Pokemon though.
I gave up on Pokemon after Ruby. It is SOOOO overrated. I was born into Pokemon, but now all these youngsters know more about it than me. Seriously, it was awesome at debut, but they are getting ridiculous now. That is why I never really look forward to Pokemon movesets, or even made one. All the well-known Pokemon have been made. Making an obscure Pokemon moveset is just ******** to me. No Pokemon hate from me.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Misdreavus was cool...>_>;

And it was a Gold/Silver one too =)
For some reason, I can never remember Misdreavus. Its cool to.

I haven't given up on Pokemon yet. I mean I still love some of the newer ones. Piplup's stages, Sphinx's stages (finally a lion Pokemon! TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH), the evolution of Murkcrow.

Ruby and Saphire was my favorite in the series though. The Pokemon were pretty cool.
The female character was a hottie. ;)

Glad that everyone liked Robot Santa.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Yeah, I don't blame you; nobody ever remembers poor Misdreavus xD

And my personal favorite was Silver...I don't know why really, there was just something about how huge it was, I mean...you went to two different areas and destroyed the gym leaders in both.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Nowhere is Marx said to be the same species as Kirby, and he doesn't really give any indication of it, either. The only character who's speculated to possibly be the same species is Meta Knight. Marx is more of just some random psychic psychopath. So he could likely transform himself into a ball if he wanted, but it's not a copy mechanism like Kirby's.

[/KirbyFanboy]

Uhh, well, I woudn't see much originality if you did it that way, since there have been soooo many Kirby entries in this whole contest.
WHAT?! :psycho:

There have not been that many. :ohwell:

Chris Lionheart said:
The female character was a hottie. ;)
Not gonna lie, May was pretty cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom