• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
I had a dream that I spent the night at MasterWarlord's house and we played soccer in the parking lot of Wal-Mart.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I went back and found my Zelos Wilder.

Notice any similarities, Kits?

Final Smash:
Ladies Man-
Zelos runs to the center of the stage. Suddenly 2 crowds of women come from the left and right of the stage screaming "IT'S HIM!!! ITS THE GREAT ZELOS!!!"
These women trample anyone who gets in their way, KO'ing at as low as 30% damage. The women are not that hard to dodge and a double or triple jump could easily suffice.
Zelos then starts signing autographs saying "Here you go, my hunnies!"
*Zelos is invinceable during the entire Final Smash.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I had a dream that I spent the night at MasterWarlord's house and we played soccer in the parking lot of Wal-Mart.
O_o

Parking lots are crowded this time of year, but in your dream, you guys had it all to yourselves to play soccer in. This may signify a desire to escape the crowds, hustle and bustle. MasterWarlord is a sort of symbol of pickiness, but he accepted you, showing your desire to be accepted by society. Soccer, meanwhile, can be seen as representing freedom.

What I piece together from all this is that you feel stifled by a materialistic society that in turn does not accept you.

...:bee:

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Thanks...

To Kibbles: Thanks for the comment. It took 10 minutes to finish by memorization.

To Chris: I just read Wilder after that. You're right, he does have that have a variation of the move. Funny, huh?

To K.Rool: Yeah, you usually do really need to lead your opponents to that crowd. The Fangirls don't really care who's in the way, as long he's within seeing distance. They'll probably take about 1/4 of FD if measured.

And now another Preview (summary, though):

Up Special: Platform Rise Assuong Gavin is off the stage, A platform about 1/5 of FD will rise at the bottom of the stage, goin to the height of the lowest platform. Gavin and anyone else can land on this platform, but he platform unfortunately doesn't count as a resting place, as it falls slowly afterwards. The platform isn't normal in that it only allows one jump before freefall also, so be careful. If on solid ground, the platform instead starts on solid ground and rises to the top plaform of Battlefield.

What do you think?

EDIT: Drat. Missed My 345th post.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
O_o

Parking lots are crowded this time of year, but in your dream, you guys had it all to yourselves to play soccer in. This may signify a desire to escape the crowds, hustle and bustle. MasterWarlord is a sort of symbol of pickiness, but he accepted you, showing your desire to be accepted by society. Soccer, meanwhile, can be seen as representing freedom.

What I piece together from all this is that you feel stifled by a materialistic society that in turn does not accept you.

Lol thats hilarious.... you should be a phycologist. :bee:

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Well, I didn't work as much on Hexxus as I thought I would today. I was kinda hopping to post him christmas eve becuase he would of been hilariously out of place, but meh...

...However, I will present an additional preview... the second part of unique mechanical attributes. Here is what I showed you before first for those who missed it:

Specials:

Super Special Awesome Notes: Some of Hexxus attacks involve covering the battlefield with oil. This oil treates the ground as Ice for those other then Hexxus. In addition they can be set aflame by any fire based attack, causing a column of flame to erupt and spread roughly the height of Ike and at the speed of Wolfs laser from the point of impact. The damage is x1.5 the initial fire damage as it spreads through all connected patches of oil. While any fire based attack can ignite it, fire damage caused by the oil does not damage Hexxus even if a foe ignites it. The Oil disappears when set aflame, or after 15 seconds on the stage.
Here is part two:

A second unique attribute to Hexxus is the use of his up taunt, which is the same regardless of his form. When he inhales the foul air he has created, he turns a dark shade indicating he has received a damage bonus on his next smash attack causing them to deal an extra 1% for every patch of oil present when used (a patch being the equivalent of one custom stage square). He can’t gain this benefit again until either he uses a smash or waits 15 seconds. Hexxus then loses his “charge” and goes back to his normal color waiting to gain the benefit again.
Notice the hilighted portion which alludes to even more secret info... Ill just keep you wondering exactly what that could mean. :laugh:

P.S. I friended a bunch of people. If I have missed you, please feel free to friend me.

Smady

Smash Master
Look forward to Hexxus.

But... mainly, I'm interested in my own moveset - Garland has come leaps and bounds in the past few hours and may even be out tonight. It's sad I missed the 400th page, though, and I really have nothing better to do at 3:45am on Christmas Eve. :chuckle:

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Very interesting, Lenus.

I don't know who Hexxus is, but he'll undoubtably be great.
Heresy!

Fear your punishment! *jk*

^^^Thats him. Thanks for the intrest.

Look forward to Hexxus.

But... mainly, I'm interested in my own moveset - Garland has come leaps and bounds in the past few hours and may even be out tonight. It's sad I missed the 400th page, though, and I really have nothing better to do at 3:45am on Christmas Eve. :chuckle:
Cool. If you think you'll post him soon, I might stay up a little later (Plus Im in the States, so not as late for me yet! P.S. Merry Christmas to you since you're there already... or am I missinterprenting you missinterpreting the day? :laugh:)

Smady

Smash Master
Yes, it's 3:55am on Christmas Day, I think I'm tired for some reason. :)

Eh, I probably won't now and may head to bed, I'm sleep as all hell - Hexxus looks awesome, mind. Merry christmas to you when you come to it and have a good one [rest, that is].

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
OH! I remember that movie.... I can't remember what its called, but it was great. :)

You've increased my interest.
Good, good. It was Ferngully btw.

And, I let it slip before, but kitsuneko, The Up B is a pretty awesome concept, though in the last sentece did you mean it would rise to a height equivilent too the highest platform on battlefeild? Just fix the wording there. Can't wait to see this guy and his fans!

Edit
----------------

VVVV You gave it to yourself. Go for it!

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord

KID GOKU

Finally, the saiyan hero joins the brawl!

Kakarot renamed Goku is the main character in the Dragon Ball series. With spiky black hair and his trademark orange/red and blue clothes, Goku is known for his cheerful, energetic personality, love of competition (specifically sport fighting) and eating. He has remarkable intuition at seeing the good in others in spite of their actions, though his capacity for forgiving his enemies has occasionally been criticized as excessive. His staggering power is simultaneously reined in and enhanced by his fierce loyalty and morality. He has a simple, practical view of the world and is somewhat naive to the world around him. Because of this, many characters incorrectly assume him to be somewhat stupid, although once he has a basic understanding of things he learns very quickly. His most remarkable ability is his will to succeed, pushing himself beyond his capabilities, and never giving up even when the odds are stacked against him.

STATS​
Size: Medium-almost as tall as Mario.
Power: 8/10
Weight: 4/10
Walking Speed: 5/10
Dash speed: 7/10
Fall Speed: 4/10 (He’s kind of floaty)
Jumping: 8/10
Crouch: 4/10
Traction: 7/10
Wall-jump: yes
Wall Cling: yes
Crawl: no
Glide: no
Tether: no

SPECIAL ABILITY: Tail Spin- If you hold the Y button while in mid-air, Goku starts spinning his tail to hover around like a little helicopter. At the start of this move, Goku rises about the height of a short hop on the ground. He can’t elevate and his movement is not as fast as Peach’s. This lasts for 5 seconds, after which Goku becomes tired and resumes falling. This does NOT leave him helpless.

SPECIAL TRAIT: Battle Wounds- When selecting Kid Goku, press and hold the shield button (just like how you would select Zero Suit Samus) to turn on “battle wounds”. If you aren’t familiar with the Dragon Ball universe, the characters always show signs of damage in battles, be it ripped clothes, scratches, or limping. Kid Goku keeps this as a fighter. When using Kid Goku, the more damage you receive, the bigger the changes. The wounds vary from: slight tears on his clothes, scratches on his face or body, or a half-closed eye. This does not affect game play, and is more for a visual appeal. His wounds disappear after losing a stock.

Basic pose: Goku stands up straight, with his hands at his side and tail slowly moving.
Idle pose: Goku begins to crack his knuckles and move his neck around.
Walking: Goku slowly paces forward like he’s in no rush.
Running: Goku jogs a bit faster than his walking speed.
Dashing: Goku runs quickly with his arms in back of him, making a V shape.
Crouching: Squats down and covers his head for protection.
Jump 1: Goku leaps upward with his arms spread out.
Jump 2: Goku does a flip forwards.
Sidestep: Quickly steps out of the way and flails his arms wildly to keep balance.
Rolling: Goku either somersaults forward or does a small back flip like a gymnast (puts his hands on the ground.)
Air Dodge: Spins out of the way.
Tripping: Goku stumbles and does an unintentional somersault, landing on his back.
Sleeping: Goku falls on his back with his arms supporting his head while the classic snot bubble appears.
Dizzy: Goku gains the swirly anime eyes and turns in place while standing on one foot.

Standard Attacks

A, A: Goku begins his standard combo with a kick by his right leg, dealing 2% damage, and with another tap of the good ol’ A button he kicks with his left leg, dealing another 2%.

A, A, A: Ki Blast- Goku finishes off his A combo by standing sideways and holding a closed fist forward. This move has half a second of starting lag while Goku charges up his Ki. After the delay, Goku slowly opens his fist, releasing a spherical force of white energy from his open hand. The blast deals 3% damage and has a special effect: it pushes the target a dodge roll away, as if hit by FLUDD. The distance pushed is proportional to the enemy’s amount of damage. It is great for spacing.

Side Tilt: Power Pole Poke- This will work as a two hit combo, similar to Snake’s tilt. Goku takes out his power pole and gets in a ready stance. This takes about a quarter of a second lag time while Goku readies his power pole. With the first tap, Goku swings his power pole to the side, dealing 5% damage. This has minor knock back and sets the opponent in a perfect place for his second hit. The second tap of the A button causes Goku to step forward while turning and take the stance like that of a pool player: holding the pole between his ring and middle finger while he closes one eye and comically sticks out his tongue for aim. He then extends his power pole (He does not move. One of the unique properties of the power pole is that it can extend many times it’s own height) about the length of a battlefield platform forward. This does 8% damage and ok knock back.

Down Tilt: Dirt Attack – Goku crouches down onto the floor and scrapes his hands across the dirt, catching some with his fingers. He digs openhanded and palms facing up. Goku’s eyes are closed and he has a smile on his face, as though he were playing in a sandbox. This takes about a quarter of a second. He then whips both his arms upward, throwing the dirt at the opponent. Little clumps of dirt (as well as the occasional earth worm) fly up toward the opponent, causing 7% worth of damage and little knockback. On rare occasions (about 20% of the time) the dirt blinds the opponent and causes them to trip.

Up Tilt: Pole Spin- Goku takes out his power pole and holds it above his head, parallel to the ground. This time the Pole has the range of Bowser’s fire breath on both sides. Goku spins the pole at a blinding speed, scoring muli-hit attacks. Has little to no starting and ending lag, and is possibly Goku’s fastest attack. This attack deals1% per hit with five hits total with little knockback.

Smash Attacks

Forward Smash: Rock, Paper, Scissors Fist- Goku puts his fist to the side of him, covering it with an open palm. He looks as though he is hiding it from the opponent. If you charge this smash, Goku will yell out “Janken!” After the charging time is complete, which the maximum is about 3 seconds, Goku will reveal his concealed fist as one of three possible karate moves, which are picked randomly and have different properties like Peach’s forward Smash. When Goku yells out “Janken-gu!” (Which is “Rock”) he throws a simple and strong punch forward. This attack is the most powerful of the three, and understandably has the most ending lag because Goku puts most of his strength and energy into the punch. The Rock punch differs in the way that it deals a great amount of damage, 20%, and yet only has ok knockback. This is a great attack for dealing some damage to a foe, yet not so good for K.O.ing, as it K.O.’s around 120%.

The second possible move “Janken-choki! (Scissors)” results in Goku thrusting out his index and middle finger to poke the opponent’s eyes, dealing 15% with good kncokback. This attacks is the most balanced of the three, having good knockback and dealing decent damage. This has moderate ending lag, and is a very good move. As the opponent is sent flying, they experience more hitstun because they have been “blinded” by the attack (Note: Upon closer examination, the target holds his or her eyes as they are sent flying.), K.O.’s around 130%.

The final hit is “Janken-pa! (Paper)”, which makes Goku unleash a powerful force palm onto the opponent, dealing 10% damage with great knockback. This attack is the weakest of the three, but has the most K.O.ing potential due to its devastating knockback. This attack also has the lowest amount of ending lag.

Up Smash: Power Pole Extend-. Up Smash: Power Pole Extend- The first few frames of this move will throw the enemy above Goku, just like Bullet Seed and Snake’s mortars. Goku plants his power pole vertically and holds it steady with both hands. The longer you charge the smash, the higher the power pole extends. Fully charged, which takes about five seconds, it can hit the highest platform on Hyrule Temple while standing directly under it. The Power Pole extends a tiny bit slower than Snake’s mortars, giving it a bit more lag. After the Pole has reached its peak, it stands menacingly for 1 second. During this time the pole acts as a semi-permeable shield, stopping thrown items and projectiles, though characters have absolutely no trouble jumping through it. The few hitboxes it has are on the very tip and a decent length under it, dealing 18% damage and good knockback fully charged.

Down Smash: Grasshopper Smash- Goku eyes a small grasshopper on the floor on his right. Having an enormous curiosity, he decides to toy with it…by which I mean crush. While charging, Goku stands with his right hand above his head, ready to strike. The rest of his body is immobile, for fear of scaring the little bug away. He then decides to strike, slamming his hand upon the ground, crushing the little bug. This first hit deals 12% damage with good knockback and can kill at 130%. What’s this? The cunning grasshopper has predicted Goku’s blow and has jumped out of harm’s way to the left of Goku. The grasshopper deals 2% damage with no knockback. Goku, now angry, quickly slams his left hand, which deals 15% damage with good knockback. The second hit deals more damage, so hitting an opponent with the second hit is recommended.

Aerials

Neutral: Ki Charge- Goku holds his fist at his side while letting out a loud “HYAHH!” This causes Goku to be surrounded by a spiking white aurora of energy commonly known as Ki. The Ki does electrical damage to anyone who touches it, about 10% with minimal knock back. The range of the Ki varies in proportion to his damage, but it always does the same amount of knockback and damage. Its cap is 180%, which is when its range is doubled. This has little to no starting lag and very little ending, and has great priority. Kid Goku falls slower than his usual falling speed when using this move.

Forward Aerial: Power Pole Crush- Goku quickly draws his Power Pole, which takes about a quarter of a second of lag, and holds it over his head by the tip. He then arches his back backwards, having the Power Pole nearly parallel to him. After about three fourths of a second of stall time, Goku brings the Power Pole down at full force. When it makes contact with an opponent, a loud wooden “THWAP!” is heard. Goku can use this move with a short hop, making it ideal for ground combat. The Power Pole’s not extended to it’s full potential, making its range the length of a Battlefield platform. It deals 15% with good knockback, and can serve as a K.O move.

Back Aerial: Saiyan Flip- At the beginning of this move, Goku puts his hands behind his back, in the way a master would do and holds his feet together with his toes pointed downward. This has a quarter of a second of starting lag. Goku then flips counterclockwise, hitting his opponent with his legs. Goku falls slower than normal while doing this move. Regular hit: 12% damage with ok knockback.

Up Aerial: Dodonpa- Small particles of light begin to gather around Goku’s index and middle fingers, which he has pointed to the sky. This has half a second of starting lag. Goku then shouts, “Dodonpa!” as a thin yellow beam spawns from his two fingers. The Dodonpa has marvelous range, about half the length of Pikachu’s Thunder. This does electrical damage when hit and does 13% damage with ok knockback.

Down Aerial: Reverse Power Pole- Goku takes out his famous power pole again for this move, but this time he points it downwards. After about half a second of lag, the Power Pole extends rapidly straight underneath him, again the hitboxes are on the tip. The Pole extends to the length of Pikachu’s Thunder, then quickly returning to Goku. The whole move takes about three seconds. If Goku is so careless as to use this move close to the ground, Goku will rise up the remainder of the way once the pole strikes ground. If this occurs, Goku will hug the pole tightly, desperately trying to keep his balance. This would be rather unfortunate since the only hitboxes are at the tip of the pole, leaving Goku vulnerable on top. Does 11% damage with good knockback.

Grabs

Grab Animation- Goku extends both of his hands in a way that looks kind of like a hug (except not cute…) and grasps ahead of him.

Grab Attack – Goku pummels the opponent with flicks to the face that deal 3%.

Forward Throw: Goku Top- Goku pushes the opponent a few inches from him to get some breathing space. Goku then balances clumsily on his tail, lifting himself with it. He then holds out his arms to the side and opens his legs a bit as he begins spinning rapidly. After about a second of spinning, Goku has his back turned to the opponent and dizzily performs a spin kick, sending the foe flying. This does 15% damage with good knockback that could kill at 115%. This throw also lasts about two seconds, making it unusually long for a throw.

Back Throw: After Image- This throw begins with Goku sticking out his fist like he’s about to throw a punch. After about a quarter of a second, Goku’s appearance becomes…strange. He becomes transparent and seems to be kind of moving like Lucario when he uses Double Team. After about half a second, Goku appears behind the opponent! He then delivers a kick to the back of the head. The “Goku” holding the opponent was an “after image”, basically Goku moves so fast that he leaves copies of himself. This throw deals 13% damage with good knockback.

Up Throw: Power Pole Uppercut- Goku takes out his famous Power Pole, which is now the size of Ike’s sword, and points it to the ground underneath the opponent. He then quickly lifts up the Power Pole, upper cutting the opponent. The foe flies diagonally instead of the normal vertical flight pattern, does 11% damage and good knockback.

Down Throw: Goku Drop- Goku quickly grabs the back of the enemy’s head and drags them down, causing a big faceplant. He puts all his weight into this, causing Goku to fall on his belly. This has a second of ending lag, as Goku must get back up to resume fighting. This does 9% damage and has good knockback.

Specials

Neutral Special: Kamehameha- Goku holds both his hands to his side, fingers apart with one facing forward and one facing back. A small blue and white sphere begins to form in his hands, growing more powerful by the second. You can wait for it to charge fully by itself or release it prematurely with another tap of the B button. You can slightly angle the Kamehameha up or down before it comes out, sort of like Samus’ Final Smash. When the time is ready, Goku yells “Kamehameha!” releasing a large beam of energy from his hands. The longer you charge it, the more damage it deals. A Kamehameha released with almost no charge time will cause 8% damage with little knockback. The complete charge time is three seconds, with two seconds ending lag while the beam dissipates. A fully charged Kamehameha will reach all the way across Final Destination, dealing 40% damage will great knockback. Use caution when using this against characters with multiple jumps can easily avoid this move and hit Goku from behind.

Side Special: Power Pole Spacing- Goku takes out his Power Pole and holds it in front of him harmlessly for a second. During this second of stall time, you can angle the pole in any direction except down and backwards. After the second of lag, Goku yells, “Power Pole extend!” releasing the pole a distance of a Battlefield platform in front of him. The Power Pole extends quickly and then stays extended for half a second more. When someone is hit with the pole they receive 10% damage and are pushed away faster and a greater distance than FLUUD. This is mostly for spacing than for damage and is great for edgeguarding.

Up Special: Nimbus Cloud- Goku yells “Nimbus” putting his hands around his mouth to increase his vocal range. Goku falls slower for a quarter of a second when a yellow cloud quickly comes to his aid. Nimbus appears in the style of Captain Falcon’s final smash: from the side in a curving 3D kind of way to scoop Goku up. When Goku lands on his faithful Nimbus, he begins to rapidly escalate in a long upward-sloping arc. The arc slowly becomes more and more vertical as the move runs it’s course, and, at the very end, becomes almost entirely vertical. Goku rides Nimbus kind of like a surfboard and seems to be greatly enjoying himself. If an enemy appears in his path, you can tap the A button to make Goku and Nimbus spin 360 degrees vertically dealing 5% damage. Have caution with using this move because it cancels the recovery, but other that spinning, this attack does no damage. The whole thing lasts about two seconds and goes the distance of Pit’s recovery.

Down Special: Drunken Fist- Goku begins to act strangely at the beginning of this move, his eyes roll back into his head and he gains the classic anime blush under his eyes. This initial phase starts quickly, having virtually no starting lag. He begins to make strange, guttural noises and laughs randomly while struggling to keep balance with flailing arms. If someone where to hit Goku, he would instantly come out of this and resume his normal state to parry the attack with his own two fingered strike. The whole move lasts two seconds: a second and a half of the initial “countering” stage, followed by a half second vulnerable state. The damage the strike does is twice the amount of damage Goku would have received. But, what’s this? Goku’s controls have now been flipped! Both the C stick and the Control Stick’s controls are reversed and the B button is now the A button and vice versa. This change goes on for five seconds only if Goku is hit. This makes a great fourth taunt.

FINAL SMASH

Great Ape (Oozaru)- As soon as Goku activates his final smash, a scene sort of like Pit’s happens. The stage turns dark, as night has suddenly fallen, and a giant full moon looms in the background. (Note: Goku is untouchable during this) Goku takes a look at the moon and falls to his knees, looking as if he’s in pain. A strange transformation then takes place: Goku’s clothes are replaced by fur, he grows immensely to a size a bit bigger than Giga Bowser, and becomes a powerful monkey called Oozaru. The whole transformation time takes about four seconds, which gives the opponent time to run. As Oozaru, Goku’s stats change, he gains a tiny new moveset, and gains the property of Giga Bowser: attacks have no knockback, but he still takes damage. The final smash lasts for half a minute, which is devastatingly long, unless Goku’s tail receives 30% damage. In the anime, one of the ways to turn an ape back into a saiyan is to cut off its tail. If the tail receives 30% damage or more, it will fall off, ending Goku’s final smash.

GREAT APE- Oozaru is extremely mobile and has superb jumps. His attacks are devastatingly powerful but have lots of ending lag. A smart Goku player will learn only to attack when safe, because one wrong move can cost you your final smash. His also has a limited amount of moves and can only perform certain actions and can’t ledgegrab.

Size: A bit bigger than Giga Bowser
Power: 10/10
Weight: 10/10
Walking Speed: 6/10
Dash speed: 8/10
Fall Speed: 8/10
Jumping: 10/10
Crouch: 3/10
Traction: 9/10
Wall-jump: no
Wall Cling: no
Crawl: yes
Glide: no
Tether: no
(Note: Oozaru only gains one of all the attacks except specials. One tilt, one smash, etc…)

Basic pose: Oozaru has his arms held out and stands slowly bouncing up and down like a leviathan.
Idle pose: Oozaru beats his chest and lets out a roar.
Walking: Oozaru slowly moves forward, taking huge thundering steps.
Running: Takes faster steps than his walk
Dashing: Oozaru runs like Donkey Kong, except angrily.
Crouching: Oozaru crouches clumsily, barely lowering himself.
Jump 1: Oozaru takes a huge leap, thundering the ground when he lands.
Jump 2: Oozaru take another leap while roaring.

Attacks

A,A: Oozaru drags his left arm forward, his whole arm being a hit box dealing 13% damage it ok knockback. This looks as if Oozaru is trying to clear a path. With another tap of the A button, Oozaru drags his right arm forward dealing 14% damage.

Forward Tilt: Hind Leg Attack- Oozaru lifts his body up using his powerful arms, and slowly rocks his body backwards with his legs tucked together. He then rocks forward while lifting his legs in front of him, kicking the opponent. Deals 20% damage with good knockback. This moves has little starting lag but noticeable ending lag due to Oozaru having to replant his feet.

Up Smash: Swat- Oozaru crouches down for about a quarter of a second for the beginning of this move. After the initial starting lag, Oozaru springs back to his standing position, flailing his arms wildly above his head and letting out growls. This whole move is strangely reminiscent of King Kong swatting airplanes out of the sky while perched on the building. This is a multi-hit attack with five attacks in all, dealing 5% each with good knockback.

Neutral Aerial: Clap- Oozaru falls slower as he gets his hands ready for a clap. After about half a second of gathering his strength, he lets out a big clap that produces circular shockwaves around him. The shockwave does more damage the closer you are to Oozaru, the minimum being 10% and the maximum being 20%. No matter how much damage this deals, it always does the same amount of knockback: minimal.

Grab: Rag doll toss- Oozaru’s grab is slow, has lots of ending lag, and has excellent range. If an opponent is caught in the grab, Oozaru picks them up as they helplessly try to get away. Oozaru holds them up to his face and inspects the for half a second, then throws them up with one hand and then smacks them down with the other. They bounce when they hit the ground. The throw will not be interrupted if Oozaru is attacked because he has super armor, but his tail is still vulnerable. Deals 18% damage with good knockback.

Specials

Neutral Special: Roar- Oozaru lets out a loud and intimidating roar across the stage. Grey sound waves blast from his mouth the range of Bowser’s fire breath. If an enemy is caught in this, they will be stunned with fear and stand with their mouth open in awe. The move lasts two seconds with few starting and ending lag, making it a good defensive move. The closer the enemy is, the longer they are paralyzed with a minimum of a second and a maximum of three and a half seconds.

Side Special: Chou Makouhou- Oozaru stands with sideways, facing forward as his mouth begins to fill with crimson energy. After about half a second of charge time, Ooozaru takes a step forward while opening his mouth to release this powerful beam. The beam can be angled greatly (it can go straight up and straight down) before and during the release of the beam. The red beam covers half the distance of Final Destination and causes 15% damage with good knockback. The beam itself lasts one and a half seconds, so if you miss, Oozaru is helpless to defend his tail.

Down Special: Boulder Smash- Oozaru turns toward the camera, takes a step back, and then holds a big boulder over his head. After Oozaru takes a step backward, his body does not take up space on the field (think of it like as if he had spot dodged). Oozaru’s head and body becomes untouchable and the only hit-able part of his body is his tail, which rests on the side he was facing. He growls ferociously as he holds it up for half a second, before impaling it on the ground before him (an opponent can be hit while he brings it down and dragged to a sweetspotted hit). When the rock hits the ground, it crumbles to pieces and scatters about on both sides of him, sweetspotting directly under the rock. The rock sweetspotted does 20% damage with high knockback, while the pieces do 12% with low knockback.

TAUNTS/VICTORY POSES

Up Taunt- Goku wraps his tail around the Power Pole and holds it erect while standing triumphantly.
Side Taunt- Goku pulls the bottom of his eye down and blows a raspberry.
Down Taunt- Goku starts panting and supports himself by putting his hands on his knees. He then wipes some sweat off his forehead and says. “This is fun!” then smiles like this ^_^.

Victory Theme: Up to :05...
Victory Pose 1: Sits meditating as spikes of energy begin forming around him.
Victory Pose 2:Extends the Power Pole down and get lifted up. He carefully balances and does a one armed hand stand on it.
Victory Pose 3: Says, “This isn’t very fun at all…” and is picked up by Nimbus and flies away.

Victory Pose As Oozaru: Oozaru appears growling ferociously and slamming his fists into the ground. The losers DO NOT appear in the background clapping.

~Extras~​

Entrance: Goku comes flying in on Nimbus and hops off. He sometimes says, “Hey! You look pretty strong!”

Symbol:

Color Changes:

Item: Senzu Beans- These little beans appear in a pouch and are described to have the texture of “a cross between a celery stalk and an under ripe bean”. In the anime, fighters used these little beans as a means of healing and supposedly one bean was enough food for a week. In Brawl, they retain this property and heal 150% damage and increase the damage of the eater’s moves by 1.5 times. The character gains a shade of gold during this time, which lasts about ten seconds.

Crowd Chant: GO-KU! *stomp stomp stomp* GO-KU!

Wiimote Sound: Kamehameha!

How To Unlock: Win against Donkey Kong eight times, complete Classic Mode on Very Hard with Trunks, or find him in the Subspace Emissary.

Unlock Picture:

Kirby Hat:

By now all deh 1337 h4ckerz found out how to start the battle as Oozaru, here’s the code:

80000000 80623320
80000001 90000000
60000006 00000000
60000003 00000007
4A001000 00000000
4B101001 00000000
36000000 00000032
58010000 00000004
DE000000 80008180
58010000 00000060
DE000000 80008180
92210002 0000007C
58010000 0000007C
58010000 0000002C
92210003 00000004
4A001002 00000000
34000038 00000015
36000038 00000019
4A001003 00000000
10000084 00000080
E2000002 00000000
80100001 00000008
62000000 00000001
E2000003 00000000
80000001 00000000
80100000 00000244
62000000 00000000
E0000000 80008000
Acknowledgments
I'd like to thank Tankra A.K.A "Mendez" for helping me through most of this moveset. As you can see, this is a big step from Ty in MYM 3. Tankra CnC'd many of the moves and helped me tune them up for a great final product. He also drew the Kirby hat.Thanks!

I'd also like to the Agidius A.K.A "Agi", "Microsoft Nerd", "Ags", and "The Ag-man". He recolored the alt. costumes for Kid Goku and did the symbol. Thanks!

lolchillinz​

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
O_o

Wow, umm... I feel exactly like that. You are either a psychic or a psychiatrist.

KID GOKU

Finally, the saiyan hero joins the brawl!

Great moveset, Sundance. Is that code real?

Hay guise, this is what I have to say about Twilight:

My girlfriend loved it , though.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Kid Goku is one awesome moveset Sundance. Your best moveset yet.

And lol at hacking the game to plays as Oozaru at the start XD.

Really awesome man :bee:

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Review him or request the review for him. =D

If you want me to review him, then I'll be willing to... not tomorrow of course.
Review him. I'll ask Mendez, Kibble, and Warlord too.

Great moveset, Sundance. Is that code real?
What do you mean by "real"? Goku's not in the game, so no. The code itself IS a real brawl code (for L canceling or something) and I just switched some numbers around...

I will now be doing L....

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
I am just salivating over Goku.
Lol, thanks.
Kid Goku is one awesome moveset Sundance. Your best moveset yet.

And lol at hacking the game to plays as Oozaru at the start XD.

Really awesome man :bee:
Thanks, dude. The hacking thing is something that came to my mind ust before posting it.

Kid Goku was good, Sundance Kid. You might want to consider organizing it a bit better (e.g. bolding or underlining moves) and perhaps switching Kamehameha to his Neutral B. Iono, it just seems to fit better imo.
Dang, I forgot to do that. Meh, I'll do it next time...

Oh, and just call me "Sundance".

Neutral B: Sits at computer, and occasionally does something useful, like finding Light.
XD

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Kid Goku is absolutely incredible, Sundance! That one's been a long time coming, and does not disappoint in the slightest! Easily your best moveset EVAR!!

Review him. I'll ask Mendez, Kibble, and Warlord too.
Just request a review on the Stadium, yo. One of us'll handle it (we've got way too many for all of us to be reviewing every moveset :().

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Alright...should I post Shanoa tonight? Or later? I've got her done...just waiting for the time to "strike."
I'd wait at least a little bit. Let the epicness of Kid Goku wear off a tad before you post her. Depending on how much later tonight you can go, either later tonight or tomorrow could be good...

SirKibble

Smash Champion
How epic would a Bob Seger moveset be?
I suppose that would depend on who was making said Bob Seger moveset.

If you made it, it could be pretty darn awesome. However, there are
trolls
people around here some days who could probably make Mario look undeserving of a place in Brawl.

EDIT: Oh, so this was just some random thought of yours?

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
I suppose that would depend on who was making said Bob Seger moveset.

If you made it, it could be pretty darn awesome. However, there are
trolls
people around here some days who could probably make Mario look undeserving of a place in Brawl.
:D Thanjks for the compliment. Naw, I'm just tossing around ideas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Good night. I finally got my Brawl disk from my mom's and I plan on trying out some things today.

It's 12:30 A.M. EST wtf am I still doing up

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
@Kholdstare: Do you mean Bob Saget?

@GenericTacoKid: I also suffer from Asperger's Syndrome. Whether or not I look stable online, it destroys my life outside of this place quite well. *Twitch*

@Twilt: 18 is fine considering the length of your chapters. Having less villian chapters then normal chapters is fine if the villians show up to antagonize the other groups in the normal chapters, which they naturally would, of course? Makes sense for a good way to balance it out.

With the rate my chapters are sky rocketing up when I look at my plans, I quite possibly could end up with more then 18 chapters.

In any case, take your time with the SSE to get it done right. Don't rush it. Good things come to those who wait.

@Kid Goku: . . .Do my eyes decieve me, or is the moveset incomplete? No up special, only usmash for smashes, only nair for aerials. . .But in any case what you have so far looks good. A shame you went to Mendez and shortened your original descriptions so much though. Whatever to letting me be your preview guy?

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GODTIER META KNIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom