• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smady

Smash Master
Peter Pan looks surprisingly good [for the character, not the creator] - well done, Tanookie.

Tonight is going to be a night to remember! /CAPCOMvsSNK2reference

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
@Tanookie: Good work at it. Time Out wouldn't have fit him anyway.

I laugh when people call me Cruxphon. Cruxis is pronounced "Croo-shis" not "Crucksis" lol

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I laugh when people call me Cruxphon. Cruxis is pronounced "Croo-shis" not "Crucksis" lol
You learn something new every day! All this time, I thought it was "Crucksis."

That's okay, I'll still call you Cruxyphon. :)

Crooshifun.

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
I know...I just like calling you Cruxyphon. *Thinks Mithos pwns*

Also, just a reminder...ANYONE WHO WANTS TO USE PETER PAN AND/OR CAPTAIN HOOK FOR THEIR SSE, FEEL FREE TO DO SO.

Just let me know so that I can get excited about it. ^_^

Smady

Smash Master
What difference does that make? :psycho:

They could be calling you "Croo-Shuh-Phon" and it's not like they're actually calling you that verbally. I call you Cruxis as Tales of Symphonia was awesome.

I'll go read Wheelie now.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
As someone who has beaten Tales of Symphonia, I already knew that! :laugh:

As a countinued preview of Hexxus and a showing of my new attack format, here yah go:

(Dash Attack)
Animation: Hexxus raises his arms up quickly holding them up as if in praise, though he certainly isn’t rejoicing for a positive motive. As he raises them, Oil surges off his arms and up across the ground enveloping his foes.

Frame(s) of Impact: 14-17
Return to Neutral: 20
Range: Moderate, though large hitbox
Priority: Moderate/ Disjointed
Damage: 9%
Knockback: Moderate horizontal
Additional Properties: Makes a square of oil

Uses: Doubling as a spreader of oil, its best use is as a preemptive attack that shields the majority of Hexxus’ front. Its hitbox is huge and a successful hit puts Hexxus in a prime position to spread even more oil.
Now Yusuke and Kuwabara is beating the triade!

aeolous

Smash Apprentice
Forgive me if this has been said a long time ago, but would that be Hexxus, the oil monster trapped in the big tree from the movie FernGully?

Also, hello everybody, I am aeolous, I have never participated in nor followed this competition until quite recently, but it looks like fun, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I have noticed a distinct lack of Bleach in the sets that have already been submitted, so I'll see if I can remedy that some. :)

Yes, my name is based off of the Greek wind god, and yes, I know it is spelled wrong.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Forgive me if this has been said a long time ago, but would that be Hexxus, the oil monster trapped in the big tree from the movie FernGully?

Also, hello everybody, I am aeolous, I have never participated in nor followed this competition until quite recently, but it looks like fun, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I have noticed a distinct lack of Bleach in the sets that have already been submitted, so I'll see if I can remedy that some. :)

Yes, my name is based off of the Greek wind god, and yes, I know it is spelled wrong.
Indeed it is.

Welcome to the fold. I Look forward to seeing your work.

D

Deleted member

Yes, as a matter of fact, it is.

And welcome.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Welcome to MYM, aeolous! Let me point you in the direction of The Stadium, the headquarters, if you will, of MYM 4. Poke around there if you want, there's a list of all the movesets posted so far and some other handy stuff.

Smady

Smash Master
Bleach, eh?

I'll marry you if you make one of Ichimaru. C:

Welcome to MYM, Aeolous. We're all here to assist you if you ever ask, being the new blood that you are.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Welcome, aeolous. I appreciate Greekology as well. Hope you have fun and STAY. You sound mature and clearheaded. This Thread = Needz Moar Muhchuridee

aeolous

Smash Apprentice
Already found the stadium (I did read through the first post) which is how I know I'm not copying someone else's.

As for Ichimaru, maybe, but probably not. Right now I'm mostly done with Rukia, and I plan on doing Ichigo and Madarame Ikkaku later. But plans can always change. :cool:

@Cruxis- I like to think maturity is one thing I can provide, but I can't promise that I'll actually post much.

Smady

Smash Master
As you say, no one is making Bleach movesets, so you'll probably end up looking like the 'Bleach guy' after one moveset. That's not so bad, really. :chuckle:

I look forward to seeing Rukia, I'm sure it will be a splendid newcomer moveset. I'm relatively new as well, with only one real moveset to my name from MYM3.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
As you say, no one is making Bleach movesets, so you'll probably end up looking like the 'Bleach guy' after one moveset. That's not so bad, really. :chuckle:

I look forward to seeing Rukia, I'm sure it will be a splendid newcomer moveset. I'm relatively new as well, with only one real moveset to my name from MYM3.
Bleach guy. lol

We are all some type of guy.

Smash Daddy - Final Fantasy Guy
SirKibble - Kirby Guy
Cruxis - RPG Guy
Chris Lionheart - Fire Emblem Guy
Tanookie - Disney Guy (actually a couple of guys here have this too lol)

There are alot more to name

Smady

Smash Master
I'm the Final Fantasy guy? Woot!

I'm sorry to disappoint the legions, but I'm veering away from Garland for now to finish off my Yamazaki. Don't know who he is? Educate thyself!

I actually had you pegged as the Final Fantasy guy, Cruxis, considering the awesome Sephiroth moveset you did. Like how I pegged SirKibble as the MegaMan guy after he did Proto Man, although he's also kind of the Kirby guy now too... darn my cursed mind.
I hate these blocked swears, it looked like '**** my cursed mind' for a second there. =/

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Bleach guy. lol

SirKibble - Kirby Guy
Cruxis - RPG Guy

Hurray! I don't have a stereotype!

...yet. :laugh:

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
You have to be kidding, Children's Card Game Guy. :p
I post Yami, as one of 4 moveset and I get that label? Seesh! :laugh:

I mean I've only owned cards for... 7 TCGs... *not helping self* :dizzy:

edit--------------

you're the nostalgia guy. yuyu hakusho and DND aired lng ago, and ferngully was made a while back. soul calibur has been around a while, and yugioh exsisted before the actual card game.
I like this alot better! Nostalgia guy. I could get behind that.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Bleach guy. lol

SirKibble - Kirby Guy
Cruxis - RPG Guy

EEEsshhhh...

What am i lol?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
TWIL is definitely the BK guy. Baron, you're the funny moveset guy. Don't forget Warlord, the Soul Calibur guy, or Mendez, the Castlevania guy (Tanookie, Spadefox, do we agree on this?).

Then there's kitsuneko, the Ace Attorney guy.

And then there's me. I guess?

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
TWIL is definitely the BK guy.
Burger King? :p

And i'm not really the anime guy (yet). The only anime character i did was Gaara and Trunks so far lol. Granted, i'm going to be doing Sasuke in this contest, Neji, Guy Sensei, Yoh Asakura, and maybe Edward Elric, Hiei, and Trey from Shaman King, but i'm not the anime guy lol.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
JAMES HETFIELD

http://entimg.msn.com/i/LiveEarth/venues/uk/UK_JamesHetfield_400.jpg

METALLICA'S STAR GUITARIST, JAMES HETFIELD HAS JOINED THE BRAWL!

basics:

A:kick
james will give a sparta kick forwards. 4% and flinch.

AA:broken, beaten, and scarred
james will grab his guitar by the neck and swing it downward. 7% with average knockback.

dash attack:fuel
james takes out a motorcycle and skids 3 stage builder blocks forward. while this is not much in the damage (3% a hit) or knockback (below average) departments, it leaves a sort of oil on the ground. this oil cannot only be lit on fire by hexxus and be slippery, but it also shows a side effect. if james crashes into a solid object besides a character normally (kirby's vB doesn't count), the bike will explode, causing 5% to james and give 10% to all who are near the blast, which is double that of a bob-omb, as well as high knockback. this also lights the oil left out on fire, which is low to the ground and lasts 5 seconds, causing 2% a second.

tilts:

Ftilt:hit the lights
james puts his right hand forward, emitting a bright light that goes a bowser width outward. this light only does 3%, but puts those hit by it into dizziness for 1.8 seconds. this may seem broken, but the end lag for the move is .8 seconds long, giving you only 1 second to actually attack.

Utilt:One
james stands in a dramatic pose, fists clenched. he then sends out waves that push away all opponents 3 stage builder blocks away from him, making the area have only one caracter [/badpun]. this attack does no real damage, but is great for stalling and edgeguarding.

Dtilt: ...and justice for all
james plants an american flag right in front of him. those who are touched by the pole are given 3% and low knockback. there is a sweetspot on the spike on the flag as it is planted, giving 7% and a stuck in the ground condition. the flag stays there for 5 seconds, the flag waving. james and teammates can pick this up as an item that goes the length of FD and does 5% with high knockback. it will still disapear if left unattended for 5 seconds. there can only be 2 flags on the stage per james.

smashes:

Usmash:whiplash
think ZSS's, except shorter and with a normal whip, and james doesn't spin. the attack normally does 12% charged and average knockback, but if the tip/sweetspot gets them, they will receive 21% and godly knockback. remember, though, that the hitbox is pretty small anyway, so the sweetspot has a 1:~50 chance of being hit. is also a tether (to avoid complications, yes that means it is used in the air, just imput a smash attack command instead of an aerial command).

Dsmash:disposable heroes
james has his hands lowered on either side of him. when the charge is released, james will raise his arms, causing two figures that look like generic super heroes rise from the ground. each does 7% uncharged and 18% charged and average knockback. is a great sheild from the sides, but leaves james open from the top. the figures last 3 seconds then crumble slightly before disapearing. they stay even if james is attacked during the smash.

Fsmash:bread fan
james whacks ahead of him with a loaf of french bread. does 8% uncharged and 17% charged with relatively low horizantal knockback. has high priority for some reason.

aerials:

Nair:nothing else matters
james simply punches forward. this attack is low on range and does 5%, but to live up to it's name, it has the highest priority in the game! take that metaknight!!

Fair:invisible kid
james becomes invisible, giving him super armor every half second. he then zooms 2 stage builder blocks forward, doing 3% and flinching knockback to anyone he passes through. higher priority than many of the aerials in the game.

Uair:harveter of sorrow
james pulls out a scythe and swings it with the hit box of a hammer swing. this does 7% and great knockback, but the getting and putting away of the scythe is laggy.

Dair:blackened
james releases a shadow about his height downwards. has low priority, but does multiple 2% hits and is a light spike. relatively large satart lag to summon the shadow.

Bair:orion
james summons a group of stars behind him that spin, doing multiple 1% hits and vaccum knockback. lasts 3 seconds.

throws:

grab:basic
james reaches forward with his left hand.

pummel:gut punch
see title. 3% a hit.

Fthrow:for whom the bell tolls
james puts the enemy into his right hand and summons a large bell in the left. he then, you guessed it, slams the grabee's face into it! this gives out a big 12% and releases shockwaves forward endlessly that does 2% a hit with low knockback.

Dthrow: (anastesia) pulling teeth
james slams his opponent into the ground, gives them a shot of anastesia, and rips out a tooth with his bare hands, causing 9% (ouch!). the opponent is left asleep on the ground for 1 second afterwards. the tooth james pulled is a one-use throwing item that does 3%, except when taken from certain people; wario's hardened teeth do an extra 2%, fangs like from charizard (gimp or not) or HR can be used to spike like pitfalls, and nack's big fang is a mixture of the two effects.

Bthrow:battery
james raises the opponent, electrocutes them, and throws them behind him. does 7% and always sends the opponent 3 stage builder blocks backwards.

Uthrow:seek and destroy
james starts by tossing the grabee upward and then in the blink of an eye, james has uppercutted them. does 8% and high straight-up knockback.

specials:

B:all nightmare long:
james points his guitar forward, releaseing a zombie from the song this move is derived from's MV, which is really a redead pallette swap. this zombie goes 50% faster than a redead, but only goes 2 stage builder blocks forward. if used in the air, it will still move forward at the same pace while falling down at the rate of a normal item. this zombie can take 20% before dieing. if it physically touches an opponent, it grabs them and does 2-3% a second for 2-7 seconds. the grabbed will be able to be attacked while grabbed to rack up damage, but can button mash to get out of it early. inescapeable when above 75%.

^B:ride the lightning
james puts his guitar under his feet like a hover board and flys up with lightning following him. this is a great recovery as i will explain. think of 2 largest size stage builder blocks, one's bottom left corner touching the top right of the first. this recovery goes from the bottom left of the figure to the top right. this attack is very weak though, only 1% per hit from the front, 2% in the back. this also has poor priority, allowing most aerials to hit james out of the attack, sending and his guitar into separate free falls. if james doesn't have his guitar, he can only do 4 attacks, the first hit of his basic combo, his grab, his pummel, and his final smash (harder to get now, though). if the guitar and james both land on solid ground, the guitar will lie there, unable to interact with anything except the james who controls it when he gets near, when which he will jump into his arms.

<>B:whiskey in the jar
james throws a jar of whiskey that goes 3/4 of the length of pikmin throw, and is a bit higher up. it causes 5% on impact, then realesing glass and whiskey outward, the whiskey going farther. the glass does 5% and the whiskey does 3% and .5 second dizziness, due to being alcoholic. altogether this does 14% if timed right.

vB:master of puppets
james points his guitar forward and releases strings that go 2 1/2 stage builder blocks forward. if these touch an opponent, they will attach and they become a puppet. during this time, james doesn't move, but he controls the opponent. the controlled take all damage given to them, but james receives 1/3 of what they get. they can only go 10 stage builder blocks away from james, if they try to, they will just do the movement animation and not move. you can cancel by pressing R/B. if you make the puppet go off the ledge, your guitar, being connected to them, will be dragged with them and KO'd.

Final smash:enter sandman
first off, if james has lost his guitar, he will get a new one. he will then turn into the sandman, a mound of sand with the shape of the upper body of a human sticking out. this makes him invincable and 1.5 times ganondorf's height, but he cannot jump or fall off ledges from solid ground (go-through platforms can be walked off). in this state, james has 3 attacks:

A:whips his arms out lengthly in both directions. up to 12 hits with 4-6% each. these arms reach 3 stage builder blocks forward and back of him. these have high knock back.

B,vB,<>B:turns into a wave of sand and crashes 5 stage builder blocks forward. takes 1.5 seconds to crash and has godly knockback. 30%.

^B:this makes up for a lack of aerial attacks. james creates a cloud of sand that covers everything above him that's onscreen, leaving all shorter than him normal. this cloud lasts 5-10 seconds and does 3-5% per second with flinching. can be used to rack damage or keep enemy in attack range.

the transformation as a whole lasts 30 seconds, but is cut short 5 seconds if james needs to receive a new guitar beforehand.

extras:

alternate costume:kirk hammet:
while kirk may seem like just a service to the fans and nothing more, but that's not the case. any attack that features a song that kirk helped write increases in power by 1% a hit. there is a drawback though. kirk is 15% more likely to lose his guitar during his up and down specials.

music:
all nightmare long(unlock james)
ride the lightning(unlock james)
whiskey in the jar(play as kirk 3 times)
master of puppets(win as james/kirk 20 times)
enter sandman(clear classic, all-star, or boss battles as james/kirk)

wiimote sound: "MASTER!"

victory theme: the first 3 measures of master of puppets

endgame poses:
up: the metallica dream team (james, lars ulrich, kirk, and cliff burton) play the victory theme themselves.
side: simply gives the devil horns on one hand and a thumbs up on the other.
down: james gets on his guitar and rides the lightning off screen.
lose: metallica is a nice group of people, so they serenade the winner by playing a metal remix of said character's winning theme instead of the normal mix.

taunts:
up: plays his victory theme
side: gives devils horns on his right hand
down: throws albums (if you hack the camera, you can see master of puppets, ...and justice for all, and death magnetic) at the camera

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Burger King? :p

And i'm not really the anime guy (yet). The only anime character i did was Gaara so far lol. Granted, i'm going to be doing Sasuke in this contest, Neji, Guy Sensei, Yoh Asakura, and maybe Edward Elric, Hiei, and Trey from Shaman King, but i'm not the anime guy lol.
Don't forget Trunks or he'll finish buster your rear!

Edit-----------------

Edit in your last post goldwyvern!

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
I guess I'm the Silent Hill guy? xD (Henry and Pyramid Head)

EDIT: I was probably the "anime guy" considering Lucy, Haruko, Roger Smith, Light and Ryuk and Lil' Slugger all hail from anime xD

Oddly enough I have no plans for any anime characters this time around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom