• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
I was hoping to not make this an all-nighter...and I would have to turn off ToV to do it which would be a shame since my brother is playing it with me.

I'll see what I can whip up. I might be able to make a low-extras set and play ToV for a while longer. Extras can always come later afterall.
In Baby DK, when it was reviewed, I forgot a grabs section.

Is that baad?

Smady

Smash Master
Welcome back, Kits.

I was hoping to not make this an all-nighter...and I would have to turn off ToV to do it which would be a shame since my brother is playing it with me.

I'll see what I can whip up. I might be able to make a low-extras set and play ToV for a while longer. Extras can always come later afterall.
I will be highly impressed if you pull this off, but you really don't have to... although you do. :chuckle:

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Fun Fact of Kits #4: Kits was originally the "pokemon" guy, with 4 movesets solely of that franchise.

So, what's up?
Four??? I know of Plusle and Minun and Delibird, were the other two in MYM 2? Huh.

And nothing's really happening beside a lot of spam about hentai and a bunch of other stuff I've already forgotten.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Four??? I know of Plusle and Minun and Delibird, were the other two in MYM 2? Huh.

And nothing's really happening beside a lot of spam about hentai and a bunch of other stuff I've already forgotten.
And some dude begging for sig icons.

Btw where is SpadeFox?

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as

Yes, the other two were in MYM 2. Hariyama and Skarmory to be exact. The former actually placed in MYM2 (in the thirties), so yeah.

Hentai? You mean the Japanese stuff that involves tentacles and young girls. Whatever. I've seen heard enough of that kind of those twisted ideas. Let's talk of somehing else.

What shall we talk about?

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
40 minutes into the challenge and I'm finished with Haar's special moves. Its nothing like the original preview I had given, but rather an all new set that should really do Haar justice.

Now I just have to finish the rest of the set. XD

Smady

Smash Master
40 minutes into the challenge and I'm finished with Haar's special moves. Its nothing like the original preview I had given, but rather an all new set that should really do Haar justice.

Now I just have to finish the rest of the set. XD
*sits in a dark room on a lone desk chair and continuously presses F5 on the laptop in front of him*
*looks at ticking cuckoo clock briefly*
*goes back to pressing F5, gently stroking the super vote in his trousers with the other hand*
*puts on his robe and wizard hat*

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
*sits in a dark room on a lone desk chair and continuously presses F5 on the laptop in front of him*
*looks at ticking cuckoo clock briefly*
*goes back to pressing F5, gently stroking the super vote in his trousers with the other hand*
*puts on his robe and wizard hat*
Lol. Its still coming along well. Got the A combo, and dash attack/glide attack done.

Its detailed but not Warlord detailed. And I took your advice and used words for the statistics, rather than numbers.

Smady

Smash Master
Good to hear, all of it. I'm anticipating its release as we type. :chuckle:

It's, like, 4am here and I'm just finishing up on Smashes for my character, who will hopefully be finished tomorrow [he's over halfway done, I feel]. And by tomorrow I mean later today apparently.

Edit: I need to hit the sack - the deadline for that super vote is 11:30pm board time - you may as well edit the moveset into your first post on this page, if no one else posts.

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
Background, stats, normal, air, and grab moves all finished. Currently on the special mechanic explanation.

Other things to do:

Specials
Final Smash
Animations
Taunts
Poses
Pro+Con
Extras
Misc
Find pictures for EVERYTHING.

Anyways, I'm going to try to scan and delete the horrible viruses lurking in my external harddrive that killed my laptop the first time. Just putting this out to the public in case AVG crumbles to the virus's might and my laptop dies again....

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Pelikinses, put your moveset in an earlier post in the thread of yours that you don't mind deleting to store it on SWF. I do that all the time. When it's finished, edit the post out and actually post the moveset to make it visible to the public.

There's a chance someone might see it early, but that's better then potentially losing it in a laptop crash.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
1 hour left. The moves themselves are finished, leaving only Taunts, Victory Poses, and other extras to do.

He certainly won't be the average generic swordsman (err.... Axeman).

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
Here's a real Preview of Klavier Gavin, Prosecutor/Rock Star:

Final Smash: Horde of Fangirs
Animation and How It Works:
As Klavier flips his long beautiful hair with the orange aura seeping through him, a group of girls will appear out of nowhere from behind him. By their screaming ahhs, reaching arms, and the clothing consisted of "Gavinners Gear", the chances are that they're rabid fangirls. Those girls will follow Gavin a few feet behind him (he needs his breathing space) and will stop only when Gavin turns around. Klavier can use these fans as a platform by jumping on top of them, but can't go through by running into the crowd. Two different outcomes can happen depending on who you play.

Female (includes Shiek, Jigglypuff, and Ivysaur):
These girls seems to realize that they are fighting against a (presumed) rock god, so they join the group of rapid fangirls. Those girls get damaged every second with 2% because of the overcrowding of screamers. At the end (about 10 seconds), Gavin will play a high pitched note to the girls dealng 15% damage but no knockback. How do those girls attack Gavin afterwards, you might ask? The high pitched note that Gavin played seems to have hypnotized the people, making them forget about Klavier and get along with their lives.

Male/Unknown Gender:
The Guys and indeterminates don't have much to say about Klavier's Wannabe Lovers, but this does not reflact on the other side. Those girls believe that anyone in the way is a threat that must be killed, so they will attack them via a stamede of 15% damage and medium-high knockback. Thankfully this can be avoided by just dodging both Klavier and the crowd, but it's harder that it looks.

Uses:
This move has a great amount of potenial for Gavin. If the opponent plays as a femlae, you've given 35% for activating the final smash. For the others, you have more work on your hands but will probably succeed in getting a hit or two. If you are against Gavin, ask yourself one question: Can you dodge him well enough? If not, I suggest that you play as a girl to save yourself some trouble.

What do you think? Specifically Chris, due to his similar ieda fom before.

SparkZ

Smash Cadet
Update Time! I just finished the throws, and I am getting a head start on the Excel Chart for Pickup. It will be the longest special, with 69 different items able to be pulled up. The specials update will be the longest one, so I should get to bed soon. I can't wait for this to be over. Here are the stats!
Swim Time: 5/10. Espeon actually can stay in the water an average amount of time, despite being a cat.
Size: 4/10. Espeon is somewhat small.
Weight: 3.5/10. Espeon is also light too.
Running Speed: 7/10. Espeon is quite quick.
Traction: 7/10. Those claws really help in this department.
Power: 6/10. Espeon also has decent power.
Damage Racking: 7.5/10. Actual combos, the ability to summon stage hazards, and more projectiles than the U.S. Military.
KO Ability: 9/10.(Please pardon the following blasphemy) more KO moves than Chuck Norris, and many gimping moves.
Attack Speed: 7/10. It can keep the hits coming as well.
Range: 7/10. Can’t touch this, na, na na na, na na, na na, Can’t touch... oh right, better stop.
Priority: 5/10. Average.
Recovery: 1.5/10. Worse than Olimar’s, which is a big problem when compounded with low weight. Hey! I had to put a weakness in there somewhere!
Jump: 6/10. You know how high cats can jump...
Double Jump: 4/10. Even with psychic power helping it out, the second jump is mediocre.
Fall Speed: 4/10. When cats are falling from high spots, they stretch out all of their limbs, which creates a parachute-like effect, halving their fall speed. The same principle holds true here.
Crouch: 6/10. Cats can also crouch well too.
Crawl: Yes. Cats can crawl.
Wall Jump. Yes, but it isn’t particularly good.
Wall Cling. Yes. Hooray for claws!
Dash Dance. No.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Here's a real Preview of Klavier Gavin, Prosecutor/Rock Star:

Final Smash: Horde of Fangirs
Animation and How It Works:
As Klavier flips his long beautiful hair with the orange aura seeping through him, a group of girls will appear out of nowhere from behind him. By their screaming ahhs, reaching arms, and the clothing consisted of "Gavinners Gear", the chances are that they're rabid fangirls. Those girls will follow Gavin a few feet behind him (he needs his breathing space) and will stop only when Gavin turns around. Klavier can use these fans as a platform by jumping on top of them, but can't go through by running into the crowd. Two different outcomes can happen depending on who you play.

Female (includes Shiek, Jigglypuff, and Ivysaur):
These girls seems to realize that they are fighting against a (presumed) rock god, so they join the group of rapid fangirls. Those girls get damaged every second with 2% because of the overcrowding of screamers. At the end (about 10 seconds), Gavin will play a high pitched note to the girls dealng 15% damage but no knockback. How do those girls attack Gavin afterwards, you might ask? The high pitched note that Gavin played seems to have hypnotized the people, making them forget about Klavier and get along with their lives.

Male/Unknown Gender:
The Guys and indeterminates don't have much to say about Klavier's Wannabe Lovers, but this does not reflact on the other side. Those girls believe that anyone in the way is a threat that must be killed, so they will attack them via a stamede of 15% damage and medium-high knockback. Thankfully this can be avoided by just dodging both Klavier and the crowd, but it's harder that it looks.

Uses:
This move has a great amount of potenial for Gavin. If the opponent plays as a femlae, you've given 35% for activating the final smash. For the others, you have more work on your hands but will probably succeed in getting a hit or two. If you are against Gavin, ask yourself one question: Can you dodge him well enough? If not, I suggest that you play as a girl to save yourself some trouble.

What do you think? Specifically Chris, due to his similar ieda fom before.
Zelos rip off. k thx lol

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Haar is done, but I would like a new page.

Klavier's FS is different enough from Zelos's. The main similarity is just the concept, but if it fits, use it.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I think the Final Smash is pretty clever. While its a concept that I had used before, you weren't aware of it. It works well and frankly, it may be overdetailed. Is it really necessary to explain the uses of a Final Smash in a seperate paragraph?

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Sorry for the double post.

As I have been challenged by Smash Daddy to make Haar's moveset in 3 hours, so here it is.

Starting Time 8:30
Finishing Time: 11: 22
Results: Success

Haar

This wallpaper shows Haar and Jill with their respective wyverns.
http://serenesforest.net/media/wall/wp_j.jpg

Story:
Haar of Daein is widely considered to be among the greatest characters in Fire Emblem, both in appearance and functionality (albeit he is only of great use in Radiant Dawn). Haar is a lazy man, never able to resist the chance to sleep even on the battlefield. Despite this, he and his wyvern are without equal in the skies. With his axe and trusty wyvern, Haar is a force to be reckoned with.

Playstyle:
Haar revolves around emphasizing on powerful attacks and a great air game. His comboes aren't exactly the best in the world, but moves like Stun help with it.
Haar's problems lie in a bad defensive game brought on by his great size and lackluster dodges. He can also be shield-poked easily. His high weight helps offset this.
Once he gets over 100% maintain Wrath and give your opponent hell. You aren't that far from death, but you can sure make your opponents feel the hurt while your still standing... err flying.

Unique Mechanics:
Nap-
Haar can not resist sleeping on the job. Simply stay still for 2 seconds, and Haar will doze off, gaining 1% health per second. During this, you are free to fly the wyvern slowly (walking speed), but you cannot do anything else. Simply press A or B to snap out of it.

Stats:
Size- Very Large
Haar is the largest character in the game while mounted on his wyvern. He may not make Ridley look small, but he dwarfs Bowser.

Weight- Very Heavy
As you can imagine, his wyvern and armor make him very heavy, easily the heaviest character in the game.

"Walking" Speed- Slow
Haar's wyvern doesn't fly fast while Haar lazily dozes off.

"Dashing" Speed- Above Average
Haar's wyvern isn't setting any speed records, but its atleast faster than characters like Link.

Average Attack Speed- Below Average
Haar's biggest flaw in both of his games was a slight lack of speed. He isn't nearly as slow as the typical heavyweight, but he is about on par with Adult Link.

Average Attack Reach (Excluding Projectiles)- Variable (about Average I suppose)
Haar's axe may be long, but the height of his wyvern actually offsets him when against ground enemies.

Average Attack Power- High
As you can imagine from an axe user, he is going to be powerful. His wyvern also packs one hell of a punch. His power level may not be over 9000, but its well above the majority of the cast.

Number of jumps- 5
Haar's wyvern has no problems at all in the air.

Jump Distance- Below average
Its not really bad, but its not great. With 5 jumps, Haar will still have a lot of recovering ability.

Falling Speed- A bit slow
Haar has a pretty respectable air game, as you would imagine.

Recovery- Great
Recovering shouldn't be a problem when you are a dragon rider, right?

Final Smash- 4/5
Its powerful but predictable.

Traction- Unaffected
Haar's wyvern won't be touching the ground much, if at all. This naturally gives him a 0% chance to trip.

Dodges- Poor
As big as that dragon is, he has some trouble avoiding hits.

Crouch- No

Wall Jump- No

Wall Cling- No

Crawl- No

Glide- Yes

Specials:
Neutral B- Cancel
Haar's wyvern swoops down as he swings his axe. The hitbox of the move involves a sweetspot and a sourspot (the sourspot being the wyvern and the sweetspot being Haar's axe). Foes hit by this move will have their current action canceled and will be stuck in lag for about half a second. This move has great reach. The lag is rougly 1/3 a second on each end.
You won't be able to chain this on your foe, but its useful for annoying and interrupting your opponent. This move deals 5% damage and no knockback, with an additonal 2% if you sweetspot.

Side B- Hand Axe and Javelin
Much like Link's boomerang, Haar throws his hand axe. It travels about 1/3 the distance of Final Destination before returning back to him. The axe travels at the same speed as Link's boomerang. Unlike Boomerang, Haar loses his primary method of attack while using this, reducing him to mostly moving and wyvern attacks. If you use this move a second time before the boomerang returns, Haar will throw a Javelin, which travels at a high arc before spiraling downwards and traveling about 1/4th of Final Destination, mainly only good as anti-air fodder. The Javelin flies at a pretty average projectile speed. This move has below average lag on both ends. Both the axe and the javelin deal 5% and decent knockback.

Up B- Stun
You were really expecting this to be the Final Smash, right? Haar's wyvern performs a shuttle loop similar to Metaknight, but with about 1.5x the diameter of Shuttle Loop, and returns to its original location. There is no auto-glide after this, unlike Shuttle Loop, but it doesn't leave you helpless, allowing you to use this as an air game staple. Additionally, if your wyvern hits the edge while shuttle looping, Haar will fly onto the stage instead of returning. This has low lag on both ends. This move deals no knockback but stuns the opponents hit by it for about 1.25 seconds and deals 7% damage.

Down B- Counter Gamble -> Wrath
You were expecting Counter weren't you? Sorry to dissappoint.
When used while under 100% damage, Haar will activate Gamble. For 10 seconds, Haar's attacks will have a 50% chance to miss (regardless of whether they would normally hit the enemy or not) but in return the other 50% is critical. When Haar manages to critical, the attack deals double damage.
When Haar gets to 100% damage or higher, the move becomes Wrath. When Haar uses this, he does not lose any accuracy, but he still gains the 50% chance to critical, dealing double damage when he does.
This move has no lag being more of a state of mind than an actual move. A red flash on the ground below Haar's wyvern indicates that Wrath has been used.

Normal Attacks:
A- Axe Swoop
Haar's wyvern swoops down to put Haar in a good place to swing his axe. Haar swings his axe down, dealing 3% and decent knockback. This move has enough hitstun to get in a second fast attack. This has great reach. A bit slow for a neutral A combo starter, but its not a slow attack. Great priority.

A,A- Second Swing
Haar follows up that first axe swing with a second identical one, dealing another 3% and decent knockback. This is used to take advantage of the last hit's hitstun and deal additional damage to the foe. Low hitstun, so don't expect any additional hits. Great reach. Much faster than the first hit due to the wyvern not having to swoop down. Great priority.

Dash Attack/Glide Attack- Swoop
This move is similar to Stun visually. Haar's wyvern performs a barrel roll, going a distance forwards, then swooping upwards and finally returning to his original location. This is fast and predictably has a great hitbox, reaching as far as the average dash attack but also hitting above him. This only deals 6% and decent knockback. This has great priority. This move serves both as Haar's dash attack and his glide attack.

Tilts:
Forward- Headbutt
Haar's wyvern rams its head forwards quickly. The hitbox is the wyvern's head, giving it fairly average reach. This has fairly low lag on both ends. Deals 7% and decent knockback. Surprisingly low priority.

Up- Axe Throw
Haar throws his axe up in the air. It travels about 1 bodylength above Haar while spinning and continues to spin 3 times in place before falling back down to him. This has a duration of roughly 1 second, making it very punishable if it misses, but the beginning lag of the move is very low and the reach is excellent. If someone hits the axe, they take 5% and very knockback. Due to the low knockback of the move, opponents can be struck by all 4 of the hits of this move (one being the initial throw and the other 3 being the midair spins), taking up to 20% damage, but DI can get you out of this attack easily. Great for guarding against aerial attacks.

Down- Spin
Haar's wyvern spins around 360 degrees, dragging its tail across the ground. This move has great reach and low lag on both ends. This only deals 3% damage and no knockback, but the priority of the move is high and it trips foes hit by it.

Smashes:
Forward Smash- Fang
Face the fangs of Haar's wyvern! The wyvern extends it neck forward and clamps it jaw closed, making a new world record for biting pressure. The bite doesn't happen until the maximum distance of the move has been reached, but while extending its neck, it pushes foes forwards into the biting spot. This move is slow even for a smash having about average beginning lag, a fairly long duration, and average ending lag. The move has great reach and high priority (the priority is only applicable when the bite occurs). Deals 13...18% damage and high knockback.

Up Smash- Wings
A simple upwards swing of the wyvern's wings, similar to Charizard's Up Smash. This is the fastest of Haar's smashes having fairly low lag on both ends. The reach is ok, but nothing special. A bit above average priority-wise. This deals 10...14% damage and good knockback.

Down Smash- Slam
Haar's wyvern flies about 3 bodylengths upwards and then dives downwards very fast, slamming down on the ground with huge impact. This has a huge hitbox under Haar's wyvern, particularly when it hits the ground, as it creates shockwaves on both sides that reach about a stage-builder block on each side. This is the slowest of Haar's smashes by far, despite having low beginning lag and average ending lag, due to its long duration of about a second. Haar has super armor frames while flying upwards. High priority. This deals 15....20% damage and high knockback. Definitely a great move for killing enemies... if they actually fall for it.

Aerials:
Nair- Wing Slam
The wyvern roars and turns towards the players as it slams its wings on both sides of itself. Above average lag on both ends but great reach and priority. Deals 10% damage and great knockback.

Fair- Axe Slam
Haar's wyvern flies about 1.5 bodylengths upwards and then dives down to the original location fast. Haar swings his axe fowards while this happens, creating a large swiping hitbox. The trail of the axe is colored red but this doesn't actually linger unlike what the visual suggests. Great reach and priority. This move is slow, but much faster than the related down smash. Haar has super armor while the wyvern flies upwards. Deals 13% damage and great knockback. Again, a great move for killing enemies if they fall for it.

Bair- Flap
Haar's wyvern flaps its wings, releasing a powerful burst of wind behind it. This acts like a the FLUDD, pushing foes a good distance away without actually hurting them and leaving them helpless if they were in a helpless state when hit by it. Low lag on both ends. Great reach. Is priority really even applicable on a move like this? This has 2 primary uses. Its a great move for protecting Haar from rear attacks and it can also serve as an edgeguard, particular when reverse-aerial-rushed (RAR'd).

Uair- Clamp
An upwards aerial version of Fang (F-Smash). This is fast in comparison still having average lag on both ends, but not having the long duration. The reach is the same as the F-Smash (just upwards instead of forwards). Great priority. Deals 12% and great knockback. A superb move for killing.

Dair- Dive
Acts similar to Down Smash, though naturally its not going to have as much lag, as Haar is already in the air. Haar's wyvern rapidly descends heading for the ground. While it travels downwards, the first opponent caught in its path will be caught in its mouth and dragged down with it (making for a potential Haarside). Any other foes will take 7% and decent knockback. When and if the wyvern hits the ground, it creates a large shockwave similar to the D-Smash and deals an impressive 13% and high knockback to the foes in its hitbox as well as the foe the wyvern caught in its jaws (if it did catch someone). This move has a variable duration, of course, but it has low beginning lag. The ending lag is pretty punishable.

Miscellanious Attacks:
Get Up Attack- N/A
The wyvern can't be tripped or knocked down.

Ledge Attack- None
Haar will not grab the ledge, but rather go directly onto the stage.

Grabs/Throws:
Grab- Claw
The wyvern reaches its claws forwards and pins the foe to the ground. Great reach for a grab, but slow.

Grab Attack- Nibble
Isn't that wyvern cute? It aint so cute when its nibbling on the pinned foe, dealing 2% damage for each second that foe is grabbed.

F Throw- Claw Throw
The wyvern stands nearly up-right and picks the foe up with its claws. It then throws them forwards. Pretty amazing for something without opposable thumbs right? Deals 6% and great knockback.

B Throw- Push
The wyvern has grown bored of its catch. It swipes one claw downwards and back, sending the foe skidding across the ground behind the wyvern. Deals 8% and decent knockback.

U Throw- Devour
The wyvern clamps its jaws on the opponent, tosses them up into the air, and catches them in its mouth. The foe disappears, apparently swallowed by the dragon-like beast. FATALITY! A second later, a rumbling is heard and the wyvern spits up its foe sending them flying forward. Deals 10% and high forwards knockback. Huge duration, so quite punishable in team matches.

D Throw- Tail Slam
The wyvern releases its foe from the grip of its claws, but before they have time to react it slams its tail into them. This deals no knockback but an impressive 12% damage.

Final Smash:
Double Stun-
Jill flies in ready to help Haar ;).
Haar's wyvern very quickly flies to the left of the stage and Jill appears on the right of the stage. They both then fly horizontally towards the center, turning upwards as they reach the middle. They fly towards the top of the screen. The Final Smash forms a giant _l_ shape. Foes struck by either Haar or Jill will take 30% damage and high knockback, as well as being stunned for 7 seconds. Potentially an awesome killing move as it knocks foes a great distance and prevents them from recovering for 7 seconds, but its also very predictable. Duration is about 2 seconds.

Taunts:
Up- Roar
The wyvern roars furociously.
Side- Calm Down
The wyvern starts to growl, but Haar's pats it and says "Relax." It obeys him.
Down- Yawn
Haar yawns and says "This fight bores me."

Lose Pose:
The wyvern is KO'd on the ground. Haar is already fast asleep, apparently not disappointed at all.

Victory Pose:
Up- Excited?
The wyvern roars and Haar, half-yawning, says "Looks like we won."
Side- Sleepy Time
Haar dozes off and falls asleep. He must have been really into the fight.
Down- Jill
Haar falls asleep just like in the side pose. Jill appears and slaps him, saying "Wake up, lazy."

Pros:
Heaviest character in the game.
Great air game.
Bair is potentially good for gimping.
Unaffected by traction and cannot trip.
Gamble and Wrath are useful for increasing damage.
Hand Axe and Javelin are decent projectiles.
No lack of killing moves.
Has some ways of racking damage.
Great recovery.
Powerful Final Smash.
Can recovery energy via Nap.

Cons:
Largest character in the game by far.
Most moves are quite slow.
Gamble is very risky.
Alot of moves tend to be predictable.
Final Smash is quite easy to avoid.
Has a difficult time defending himself.

Extras:

Universe:
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Universe Symbol:
The FE sword symbol.

To Unlock:
Pause the game for one hour or more during a match. Feel free to take a nap during this time. You must defeat Haar after the match ends.
Or
Have him join your party in the SSE.

Unlock Message:
Haar, the lazy rider of Daein, has joined the Brawl. He may be to tired to fight though.

Wii-Mote Sound:
Haar says "5 more minutes...."

Stage:
Elincia's Gambit-
This is really the name of the chapter, not the location. It takes place in a fort near the Capital (I can't remember the fort's name at the moment.) Unfortunately for the players in this fight, another battle is occuring at the moment. The rebel Crimeans are attacking their own queen and you are caught right in the middle of it all. You fight in the courtyard.
This stage features a simple, Final Destination like layout. It is not tournament legal, however, as soldiers will frequently join the fight. They are annoying but not hard to defeat.
The soldiers consists of the following:
Soldier- A standard battlefield soldier with average stats all around. Wields a lance.
Halberdier- An upgrade to the soldier with increased damage and knockback potential.
Knight- Slow moving but heavy. They can take a lot of abuse. Their lances are far reaching but deal only average damage.
General- An upgrade of the knight. They are larger and heavier. They attack with lances that are slow and far reaching but deal good damage and knockback.
Archer- A weak archer with projectile attacks. Light and easy to beat.
Sniper- An upgrade to the archer. Deals better damage. Still light and easy to defeat.
Mage- Uses slower, more powerful projectiles. Really light and easy to kill.
Sage- An upgrade to the mage. Knockback and damage of its magic is buffed.
Myrmidon- A fast swordsman that deals weak damage. Light and easy to defeat.
Swordmaster- An upgrade to the swordsman. Damage and knockback is increased. Still light and easy to defeat.
Priest- An easy to kill healer. Only real purpose is to heal other soldiers. They can perform very weak counterattacks with their staves. Extremely easy to defeat.

Music:
http://serenesforest.net/fe10/sound.html
Enjoy.

Items:
Vulnerary- Heals for 20% upon pickup.
Elixir- Heals the user completely after the next attack they suffer.
Mine- Works similar to Snake's mine. Deals 10% and no knockback but stuns the victim for 3 seconds.
Light Rune- Temporarily forms a spot that noone can step on.

Trophies:
Haar- A lazy wyvern lord from Begnion. His platoon moved to Daein following corruption in the Begnion government. The platoon was mostly destroyed by Ike's army, but he and Jill survive. They hold no grudge towards Ike and actually aided him in the war against Daein's king.

Jill- A young girl, probably about 16 years old. Her full name is Jill Fizzart. She is the daughter of the leader of the platoon that she and Haar once belonged to. Like the rest of the platoon, she is a wyvern rider. After the Mad King's War, she and Haar lived together and started a delivery business (hint hint).

Ike- The Hero of Crimea and the leader of the Greil Mercenaries. He wields the mighty Ragnell and fights for his friends.

Marth- The prince of Aritia. Marth must defeat the Dark Dragon, Medius with his sword, Falchion.

Elincia- The queen of Crimea. Elincia is kind and tries to build a great relationship between her nation and the laguz.

Lucia- The queen's best friend. They are closer than must sisters. She is loved by Bastian, but doesn't return his affections.

Geoffery- Lucia's brother and a friend of the queen. He is the commander of Crimea's Royal Knights and is rumored to have a secret affair with the queen.

Tibarn- Leader of the Hawk Laguz country of Phoenices.

Naesala- King of the Raven Laguz country of Kilvas. He is greedy and caniving, seeming to have no real heart.

Caneighis- King of the beast nation of Gallia. He is a mighty red lion.

Skrimir- Nephew of Caneighis. He is a powerful and arrogant red lion.

Giffca- The shadow of King Caneighis, so to speak. He is his loyal guard. He is a mighty black lion.

Nailah- Queen of the Wolf nation of Hatari. She is a skillful white wolf.

Dheginsea- King of Dragons. A mighty and stubborn black dragon who has lived for hundreds of years.

Reyson, Leanne, and Rafiel- The last three herons. They are all royals and possess the power to empower people with song.

Micaiah- This young girl leads the Dawn Brigade against Begnion. She has many strange powers.

Sothe- Micaiah's closest friend and stalker. He is a talented thief.

Pelleas- Prince of Daein. He is inexperienced as a ruler but would do anything for his nation.

Izuka- A scheming eccentric old man who could try the patience of a stone.

Sanaki- The young Empress of Begnion. Also called The Apostle.

Sephiran- Prime Minister of Begnion. His influence in Begnion is second only to Sanaki's.

The Black Knight- A mysterious figure who was once one of Daein's four riders. He murdered Ike's father.

Assist Trophy:
Jill-
Jill flies in and performs the Stun move, this time making a large version of the symbol for infinity (a sideways eight) on the field. Deals 30% damage, high knockback, and 3 seconds of stun if it hits someone.

Event Matches:
#10- Tired Knight
Haar is supposed to deliver a package, but he is tired. To make things worse, he is under attack.
Playable Characters- Haar
Details-
This is a pretty easy event match. You are assaulted by wyvern knights that wield lances or axes. They are a lot weaker than Haar and shouldn't be that hard to beat. This is a straight-forward side-scrolling level.

Boss:

Izuka will pay for betraying Daein and creating the Feral One potion.

Attacks:
Summon-
Izuka summons a laguz spirit. They come in multiple types:
Dragon- The strongest of Laguz. They are slow and attack with fire breath (10% damage). It takes 50% damage to bring one down.
Tiger- A strong beast. It is fairly slow and attacks with fangs and claws (7% damage). It takes 25% damage to bring one down.
Cat- A fast and weak laguz. It is quick and attacks with fangs and claws (3% damage). It takes 25% damage to bring one down.
Hawk- A strong bird laguz. It is quick and attacks with its talons. (5% damage). It takes 20% damage to bring one down.
Raven- A quick bird laguz. It is quick and attacks with its beak (3% damage.) It takes 15% damage to bring one down.

Balberith-
The most powerful dark magic spell.
A glowing area appears under you. Move out of the way quickly to avoid it. 10....30% damage and Average....Very High Knockback.

Rewarp-
Izuka teleports to a random location on the field.

Fought In- A Swamp (layout is just like Final Destination)
Size- Human Size
Mobile- No (except for Rewarping)
Difficulty- 4/5

Subspace Emissary Role:
To be revealed.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
For a moveset that was done in three hours, you've exceeded my expectations. I didn't know who Haar was or even know of what a wyvren was, but you made me (a nonviolent gamer) consider playing his game. I love the Down Special with the idea of an equal chance of missing the opponent or hitting the opponent with twice the amount of damage. I applaud you for this moveset. I'l say this is one of the few times that i read a moveset without ignoring it or waiting for the others responses.

BTW, The reason I add "Uses" to my movesets is to give my own opinion on how I think Others would use the move. Just Saying...

lolkittenz

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
For a moveset that was done in three hours, you've exceeded my expectations. I didn't know who Haar was or even know of what a wyvren was, but you made me (a nonviolent gamer) consider playing his game. I love the Down Special with the idea of an equal chance of missing the opponent or hitting the opponent with twice the amount of damage. I applaud you for this moveset. I'l say this is one of the few times that i read a moveset without ignoring it or waiting for the others responses.

BTW, The reason I add "Uses" to my movesets is to give my own opinion on how I think Others would use the move. Just Saying...

lolkittens
Thanks for the comment. I was actually considering cancelling this moveset due to not being sure how well it would turn out (the fact that the height of the wyvern throws off Haar's axe reach posed some initial problems).

Now where is Smash Daddy.... it would be a shame for him to not comment on the moveset he challenged me to make.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Now it's... Kibble's Catch-Up Time!!

I did read through the first post
This brings a tear to my eye. Will you stay with us forever?

Like how I pegged SirKibble as the MegaMan guy after he did Proto Man, although he's also kind of the Kirby guy now too... darn my cursed mind.
Oh, I'm definitely the Kirby guy. Four movesets in MYM2, one (my mind's shot, but I think Waddle Doo was the only one) in MYM3, and now three in this one.

:kirby: I'm the resident Kirby fanatic!! :kirby:

JAMES HETFIELD
Not bad. Most of the Standard Attacks could use more detail, though.

Should I do Ayla the cavegirl or Marle (whose name I do not know how to pronounce. Is it Marley?).
Do Marle!!

As far as pronunciation, I always said "Mar" then a distinct "l" sound. So kind of like "Mar-uhl."

But honestly, I have no idea how it's supposed to be.

I'm glad someone has the ethics to remind people that this thread is (technically) rated "E". :chuckle:
True dat. We're rated E here at Make Your Move. E for freaking EVERYONE!!

hey kibble, if you're on, check the interwebs for bandana waddle dee, a boss from kirby superstar ultra. if you want to do a moveset for him, that'd be SICK! if not, i'll try to do him (rope swingin' and spears FTW!)
You're free to do that one. I'd surely consider it, but since I've never played Ultra, I don't have the necessary connection to make a pwnsome moveset. I need my muse. :p

I'm impressed. Wish I could crank a good one out that fast. The Helpers took me at least a month. Proto Man took a couple weeks. Dyna Blade was quick, only took a day or so. Shine & Bright took a few days of pretty straight work.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
You're free to do that one. I'd surely consider it, but since I've never played Ultra, I don't have the necessary connection to make a pwnsome moveset. I need my muse. :p
That Waddle Dee boss is also in Super Star granted without the bandana; he's that one push over boss in "The Arena."

I'm impressed. Wish I could crank a good one out that fast. The Helpers took me at least a month. Proto Man took a couple weeks. Dyna Blade was quick, only took a day or so. Shine & Bright took a few days of pretty straight work.
Henry took me a couple of weeks and Shanoa took me pretty much three solid days of work...(to remake after my compy crashed that is @_@). Heck, Shanoa's Neutral B alone took me a day to wrap up xD

So what I'm saying is...great job Chris =)

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Haar is pretty good, especaily considering you did it in under three hours. That rest mechanic seems a bit broken though. I suggest making it so that Haar gets a wake-up animation for this so that it's punishable and he can't just be running away and sleeping the whole match.

Also, Skyler preview (Only 7 actual moves and four situational attacks to go!):

Psych Bomb – Neutral Special (3% - 15%)- Skyler forms an energy ball – a psych bomb – in his hand and charges it up. The longer he charges, the smaller it gets, but it also becomes faster and stronger. However, keeping it large will allow for a larger hitbox, but sacrificing strength and speed. Unlike many other chargeable attacks, Skyler cannot charge the Psych Bomb halfway only to run around a bit and then start to charge again. The only way out of the charging animation is too use the attack. Luckily, there is a very small amount of ending lag, so nothing truly bad will come out of this.

- Good for damage racking
- Projectiles are always good
- Using this in the air can help against edgeguarding
- Decent killer when fully charged

This is Skyler’s only truly spammable move. Good for making ground approaches a bad idea because of the large hitbox. Kills at 500% uncharged, kills at 250% halfway charged, kills at 150% fully charged. Travels ¾ of Final Destination’s length.

Smady

Smash Master
You succeeded, Chris! Splendid!

As I imagined prior, you pulled off Haar well and captured his lazy knight personality well throughout the moveset - your use of javelin / hand axe and stun in the moveset is exactly what I would have done; the entire moveset is extremely high quality for three hours' work. You have my super vote, as promised, but be sure to remind me near voting time. :chuckle:

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
You guys are CRAZY!

About 50 pages while I'm gone for a half week. >_<"

I saw Daroach, Shanoa and a lot of other people I wanted to read have been posted. Sheesh. You guys will bring me into my grave. <.<"

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
You succeeded, Chris! Splendid!

As I imagined prior, you pulled off Haar well and captured his lazy knight personality well throughout the moveset - your use of javelin / hand axe and stun in the moveset is exactly what I would have done; the entire moveset is extremely high quality for three hours' work. You have my super vote, as promised, but be sure to remind me near voting time. :chuckle:
All in a day's work.... or not. :bee:

Originally I was just going to make it Hand Axe, but that wasn't good enough. I thought I was being creative by adding in the Javelin. =/

I knew that Stun would be predictable...

I actually felt that this one was moving a bit slow for one of my movesets. Ashencroft's moves practically wrote themselves!

Now I wonder what would happen if I actually spent weeks on a moveset..... would I have a MasterWarlord quality moveset? :laugh:

Thanks for all the comments.

But now do you see why I plan out so many movesets? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom