• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
I'm hoping that he's more recognizable than Plok, but is anyone familiar with the character Harry Dresden of the book series The Dresden Files ?

Is it too much to ask? I mean, someone posted up a Commisaar Cain moveset back whenever, and I assumed that he was pretty obscure too. And what with the way that the book, TV, and movie scenes are oversaturated with urban fantasy nowadays (facking Twilight).....

Well whatever. He has potential, I think.

Twilight-Emblem

Smash Apprentice
Close encounters of the 8-bit kind

Full Name: Black Mage Evilwizardington

Description:
Black Mage Evilwizardington (usually just called Black Mage, or BM for short) is a fictional character from the webcomic 8-Bit Theater, loosely based on the original Final Fantasy. He is a chaotic, egotistical, power-hungry and murderous wizard who is highly proficient in black magic, but generally incapable of casting (or unwilling to cast) any beneficial or non-destructive spells. Black Mage is one of the four Light Warriors and of the four, he is the most evil.​

A Attacks:
A: BM swipes with his knife​

AA: He slashes upwards​

AAA: (Repeating) He stabs forward​

DashA: He tries to stab forward but falls down​

>A: Black Mage stabs forward with both hands.​

^A: BM looks up and fires a sweeping blast from his nonexistant heat vision.​

vA: He jabs his knife into the ground and siphons electricity into the ground, causing a shockwave to emanate from the ground around him.​

Smash>A: BM charges, then points forward, summoning a small meteor and causing it to fire diagonally downward in front of him.​

Smash^A: Black Mage waves his hand over his head, trailing a stream of magical flame.​

Smash vA: Black Mage places a hand on the ground, firing twin flares of energy out of it on either side of him. This attack is actually slightly weaker than his regular “vA” attack, but attacks on both sides.​

Aerial Attacks:
Nair: Black Mage does a front-flip with his hat and feet as the hitboxes​

Fair: He leans forward, twirling his knives gunslinger-style​

Bair: He turns and releases a small blast of ice magic​

Uair: BM tosses his knife into the air above him. The blade then falls until it either returns to him or hits the ground, bouncing back up if it hits enemies on the way down.​

Dair: Black Mage summons and launches 2 large rocks in an inverted “V” pattern.

Grabs and Throws:
Pummel: He stabs the opponent.​

> Throw: Black Mage tosses the opponent, who slides along the ground instead of flying through the air. While executing this attack, BM says “You-Doken!”.​

< Throw: BM tosses the opponent to the ground and walks over them to the other side.​

^ Throw: Black Mage tosses the enemy into the air a pathetic distance, only having time to unsheath his knfie for his next attack before being crushed by the falling enemy. This attack does not do damage to BM and does a large amount of damage to the opponent as gravity and knives is a potent combination. It does, however, have severe ending lag as BM is unable to get up for a short time after the opponent actually gets up. (If friendly fire is on this can actually be used to avoid some Final Smashes).​

V Throw: BM tosses the enemy to the ground and does a jig on their back​

B Attacks:
Neutral B: Bolt-(Chargeable) When first activated, electricity gathers around BM's hands until held or fired. Up to 3 levels of charge can be held and Black Mage yells something different depending on the charge (Bolt for 1 charge, Bolt 2 for 2 charges, etc.)​

^B: Teleport/Featherfall- BM teleports in the direction the control stick is held. Upon arrival, if the target location was in the air BM will surround himself with an aura of pale energy and begins to float down. This move is more easily described as Zelda and Mr. Game and Watch's ^B's combined without the parachute.​

VB: Goblin Punch- Black Mage rushes forward about the distance of the average platform and, if contacting an enemy during the dash, will proceed to kick them between the legs, causing a large amount of upward knock back.​

FinalSmash: Hadoken
Black Mage puts his hands together in a “Kamehameha” pose and yells “Hadoken!” as the blue beam of pure destructive force begins to radiate out from his hands. Enemies hit by the beam are drawn slowly into the center and take damage over time, then are thrown straight ahead. The Hadoken's unique property of draining love out of the universe with each use ups the damage dealt by everyone in the fight by roughly 5% until they are KO'd.

Other Attacks:
Ledge Attack: Black Mage is surrounded by a red aura and black lightning and floats back onto the stage. During this move his entire body is a hitbox.​

Entrance:
An 8-bit airship flies across the top of the screen with Black Mage plastered across the nose. He drops off the ship to fall into his staring position and the ship flies on.

Taunts
Taunt 1: Black Mage fixes his hat.
Taunt 2: Black Mage surrounds his hands with lightning and chuckles.
Taunt 3: Shrugs and says “Senseless violence is harder than it looks.”​

Victory Poses:

Victory Pose 1: see above (Note that I can't get the .Gif to work right so he should be dancing).​

Victory Pose 2:Black Mage is seen fast asleep with a thought bubble over his head showing White Mage surrounded by floating black hearts.​

Victory Pose 3: BM opens a present and pulls out Staff-Chucks (2 staves linked by a chain). He proceeds to twirl them around his head, the weapon firing large blasts of energy at random and causing blackened craters to appear around him.​

VictoryMusic:
The Final Fantasy victory theme (Though the song from the Youtube video “Final Fantasy Victory Theme WITH LYRICS” by Brentalfloss is really cool. Check it out.)​

Alternate Costume:His Blue Mage costume
Alternate Colors:
BLUE-

RED-

GREEN-

OTHER-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other-
Glide: No
Wall-Cling: No
Wall Jump: No
Crawl: No
Idle Pose: BM polishes his knife and occaisonally looks behind himself.
Kirby Hat: Kirby turns black and gets BM's hat and eyes​

Smady

Smash Master
Intense moveset there, Smash Daddy!

I had to kind of skim for now, but I liked what I read. I'd love it if the font were a little bigger when I got around to a full read. :)
Thank you, I've changed the font now to make it 'easier to read' - I prefer it this way, actually.

@ Everyone: Go back to page 450 and read Yamazaki now if you thought the text was too small before. It'll be worth your time, I promise.

@ Yamazaki: Like...wow. Looks insanely detailed. The text's a wee bit too small for my tastes, but it looks epic. Nice job!
Thanks, I feel I paid Ryuji him back for all the times he helped me own my friends at KoF 2003.

It was definitely detailed, and I like the inclusion of the animations as a visual aid to the moves. The mechanics were definitely interesting (such as only performing tilts out of the standard A and smashes having different results based on charge level.)

Other than that, hmmm... I don't know, I don't exactly have a lot of experience judging these things...
Your opinion is as good as anyone's. :chuckle:

@Smash Daddy
So thats why you have been taking so long. Great moveset. The format is really cool but very confusing.... seriously, I don't really know what I'm looking at from a skim. I see that you are into the Mendez Movement. Since you actually pulled it off, then more power to you.
Like I said earlier, format has changed. It didn't seem like a problem to me before.

Thanks. I don't know exactly what the Mendez Movement is, but I usually try to be a part of it and made a sort of haphazard guess during the making of this moveset.

Cheers for the comments, guys, although I'd like it if more people read the entire thing. Maybe now the font has changed, some of you will. :)

@ Black Mage: Very good. You've captured the character's personality well from this '8-bit' theatre, and it's an accomplishment considering it's your first (right?). Could use a little more detail, though.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@Yamazaki:
Welcome to my SSE roster, good Sir.

@Black Mage:
Needs more detail - and that from someone hailing from the Mendez revolution. I'd suggest you to read the moveset which was posted on just the same page, or any moveset from the regulars. For example Chef Kawasaki from KingK.Rool or Daroach from Hyper_Ridley, they all are very well detailed.
I have a stage in one of my movesets which is longer than your whole moveset. That's not really how it should be, m i rite?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Oh yeah, I need to read that. :chuckle:

If it's as dark as some are saying, Ryuji will fit right in.
Yay a reader~

Yes, it has a quite dark undertone. The whole story is hardly using many enemies from games (except the bosses, 'f course), even though I had a couple of places which were taken out from games like Bryyo from Metroid Prime 3.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I did read Yamazaki fully, Smash Daddy. I like what I see, very much. You have a unique presentation with the animated sprites that lets you skip long, complicated explanations, it's very refreshing after seeing walls of text for a while. He's got a fantastic playstyle, which, of course, I focus on, so I'm very happy with the set in general. Great job.

But what happened to Garland, after all this time?

Smady

Smash Master
I did read Yamazaki fully, Smash Daddy. I like what I see, very much. You have a unique presentation with the animated sprites that lets you skip long, complicated explanations, it's very refreshing after seeing walls of text for a while. He's got a fantastic playstyle, which, of course, I focus on, so I'm very happy with the set in general. Great job.

But what happened to Garland, after all this time?
Thanks for that wonderful comment. :)

Garland is coming, but I need to revise him drastically. Yamazaki sort of carried me away a couple of days ago and I came to many a relevation, in comparison Garland looks historic. After he's done, though, I may stick to sprite-based movesets for a while.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
@Yamazaki:
Welcome to my SSE roster, good Sir.

@Black Mage:
Needs more detail - and that from someone hailing from the Mendez revolution. I'd suggest you to read the moveset which was posted on just the same page, or any moveset from the regulars. For example Chef Kawasaki from KingK.Rool or Daroach from Hyper_Ridley, they all are very well detailed.
I have a stage in one of my movesets which is longer than your whole moveset. That's not really how it should be, m i rite?

(Gasp, my Baby DK doesn't get special recognition? lol)

It was nice from a beginner though.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
MECHANIC FOR OVERDRIVE OSTRICH:

overdrive ostrich can go into the background, running on a plane a bit farther back than PT (right behind him). some attacks can place OO into this plane while some can take him out. some of his attacks change as he swaps planes. he cannot be KO'd normally when in the background, because most physical attacks would be usesless. he can only be KO'd if he; runs off the side KO zone, is attacked off by another OO or a PT(explained later), or he loses speed, which happens when he stops, which slows his battery and makes him explode after not moving for 7 seconds(works on foreground as well). if OO comes in contact with a PT, he can either steal one pokemon for the remainder of the current stock, damage the two standby pokemon 10%(both if they are an enemy), or heal both standby pokemon 15% (if they are a teammate).

SirKibble

Smash Champion
You dont like jokes, do you? Why would I, Cruxis, degrade my self by making a Butterfly Kirby set? It wouldnt even make sense to Sirkibble
What's that? You think there is a Kirby moveset that is beyond me?

*adds Butterfly Kirby to his plans*

Black Mage Evilwizardington
Not bad for a beginner. A few things I might suggest for improvement:

1) Like others have said, more detail on the attacks would be nice. A few common things you could mention would include the damage, knockback, range, and lag on the moves.

2) Though the size change and bolding/underlining does help to split the sections pretty well, let me just say that color would be a very welcome addition.

3) Personally, I'd like to see you deviate from conventional attack methods a little more. Black Mage has a lot of potential to have some awesome attacks, what with his magic and all, but you use the knife for a lot of basic swipes and stabs. Maybe consider changing those to more interesting moves.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I read Black Mage.
It's okay for a first attempt, but it's a bit too short, and needs work on the layout.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Ah some good movesets in the past couple of pages.....

And now....guys, i finished Guillo. I need a new page :bee: :bee:

bee bee bee.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I need to get working on finishing Hitmontop, and finishing my secret character.

However, if I see another list of TM's I will cry, and become very sad.

Twilight-Emblem

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the feedback on Black Mage everyone, and I can see your points about it being kind of short and needing some other forms of attack. Two questions though:
1. How do I edit/improve the moveset now without completely reposting it?
2. Besides adding color and making the descriptions longer, any other specific suggestions? Perhaps an attack or spel of BM's that I forgot?

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
<It may be one stubborn puppet, but it sure kicks butt!!!! Guillo joins the Brawl!!!!>

"Look to the skies!!!!

~ Description~

(Voiced by Maura Gale (female) and TC Carson(male)) At the beginning of the game this strange creature is thought to be a primitive type of paramachina, a semi autonomous combat robot used by the Alfard Empire. However, unlike the mindless paramachina, Guillo is able to speak and think for itself. Its appearance also differs greatly from that at a typical paramachina. Guillo is often referred to as a puppet. It is outspoken, and greatly dislikes Milliarde; it often calls her a wench, questions her motives, and threatens to eat her ("Sagi, I can't take it anymore! Please let me eat her! She's due for an eating!"). Guillo has no memory whatsoever of its life prior to being unearthed by a young Sagi. Guillo's body appears to be hollow, as a child in Gena's care once hid inside it during a game of hide-and-seek. Guillo always speaks with two voices simultaneously, one male and one female. It seems fond of making similes about animals indigenous to the Baten Kaitos universe (such as "I've seen braver fantails guarding their ducklings!"). Guillo also often threatens to eat people (particularly Milly), though if it ever actually does so (or how it would go about eating anything, given that it has no mouth) is unclear. It also seems to enjoy foods, though similar to the previous statement, how it enjoys the food is unknown. When Guillo is alarmed, its normally shadowed-over eyes suddenly glow blue. When Guillo is hurt or angry, they glow red. Though Guillo is often referred to with male pronouns by fans, Guillo is referred to as an "it" in official material. Guillo is also considered by some fans to be transgender. Though Guillo was crafted as a sexless puppet, it has the voices of both a man and a woman. Guillo also has a very masculine personality, yet its chest plate has the impression of breasts and its feet resemble high heels. Its victory pose is rather feminine, holding one hand on its hips, the other to its face. It also declares itself part of a potential love "quadrangle" for the affection of the main character, Sagi, who is male, though it may have meant sibling love, friendship, or simply loyalty.

At the end of the journey Guillo sacrifices its existence to save Sagi and Milly; nonetheless, its head is recovered and can be seen after the credits roll. Mysteriously its eyes still glow red after losing its body, suggesting its personality and "life" may transcend having a body.

~ Stats~​
Attack: 5
Running speed: 5
Jumps: 4
Falling speed: 6
Walk: 3
Range: 9
Weight: 7
Height: 7
Attack speed: 4
Wall jump: no
Wall cling: no
Glide: no

~ Special Mechanic -- EX Combos ~

This might seem complicated if you don't pay attention, but if you do, awesome things can happen.

If you do a specific attack combination, different effects can happen. All of them good. Like if you do one specific attack, and then perform another specific attack right after, possible different bonuses can happen to Guillo's attacks. Now of course, you don't have to do this specific combination, but if you don't, Guillo may seem a bit under powered, as most of her attacks do little to okay damage.

If you do decide to try an EX combo, you must do a specific attack order. Like if you do one specific attack, you must quickly do the second attack in under 2 seconds, or otherwise, the Ex combo ends from there, ruining any possible bonuses. Opponents attacking Guillo, Shielding, dodging, or also can ruin the EX combo. Which is why you gotta think fast, and now which buttons to press.

Now on to the good stuff. Most of the EX combos do a lot of good things for Guillo. It is either damage increases, an extra level in knockback, stunning the opponent, freezing the opponent, and even healing Guillo can do well if you know which button to press. Go scroll down to the Ex combo list to see what effects can happen.

Remember, you don't have to do EX combos for success, but Guillo may seem underpowered without EX combos. But remember, this Guillo can get powerful with EX combos.

~ Special attacks~

Standard Special — Lightendrake’s Drop

Guillo will at first motion her hands to the upwards direction, causing a lightening ball to start building up from above Guillo. Guillo will keep on motioning her arms upwards again and again (this is her charging motion by the way), until the lightening ball gets big enough (it can get as small as 1 stage builder block wide and length, and as big as 3 stage builder blocks wide length.) That is when Guillo will throw her arms downwards, causing the lightening ball to collaspe downwards in front of her. Note that once the player has used this move 3 times in a row, they cannot use this move again for 15 seconds.

This move is chargable, and it's range, and attack determine on how much you charge it. Uncharged, this attack can only cover around what is directly in front of Guillo, extending about 1 small stage builder block only, and only doing around 5% damage, and causing no knockback other than flinching. Fully charge however, it can reach about 2 stage builder blocks forward, extending around 2 stage builder blocks in total, and causes 14% damage with no knockback, but can cause opponents to be stunned for about 1-2 seconds. It takes about 1 second to actually launch this move, and 6 seconds to fully charge it.

This attack obviously can't kill, but has other uses to it. Like it can prepare opponents with other powerful attacks, or with use with an EX combo. It doesn't exactly have that many options, but still. It's not exactly powerful either. It's range is decent, but not incredible.

Side Special — Elemental attack

This may work with the down special known as, "Elemental change," but is not totally needed. Still, if you don't have an element equiped, the attack that is chosen is completely random, with an even chance for any of them. With an element equiped however, whatever elemental attack is chosen is guaranteed to happen. Anyway, as soon as you hit the button, the attack prepares to attack. The speed, range and attack power really depends on which attack you are going to perform. Here we go:

Fulgadrum -- This attack is guaranteed to be performed if you have the thunder element equiped. Guillo will use both her arms, prepares a lightening circle sigil, and fires it forward.

The speed for this move has a bit of lag at the beginning, and ends with a bit too, but it's not really that slow at all. The range is that it travels around about 3 small stage builder blocks forward, before disappearing into thin air. The damage is that it can cause around 8% damage, with little knockback being dealt to the opponent.

A decent move, as it's probably the fastest of all the other potential element attacks, but is not really powerful, and it's range is mediocore compared to the other attacks.

Fire Wheel -- This attack is guaranteed to be performed if you have the fire element equiped. Guillo spins her arms around forward, that creates a fire ball that is contained in her arm. Guillo will then send it forward, and the fire wheel slams to the ground, seemingly shaking the ground.

The range for this move is that it goes about 4 small stage builder blocks forward, but the when the fire wheel stops, it slams to ther ground, making it that it's kind of hard to hit with. The speed is there is a bit of lag at the beginning, but there is a crap load of amount of lag at the end (it's a bit worse that Ike's forward smash ending lag. Not good.) The damage that it can cause is around 12% damage, with no knockback other than causing the opponent to flinch (but if you decide to launch this attack again, it then causes ok knockback then.)

This move is just okay for this attack. Just make sure you hit with this move, or otherwise you'll pay like heck for it.

Sigil Cry -- This attack is guaranteed to be performed if you have the Ice element equiped. An icy sigil will appear below Guillo's feet, which Guillo will pick up with both her arms, and then use the sigil to be thrown forward. It then returns back to Guillo like a boomerang, but for no reason, Guillo doesn't catch it :p

The range for this move is that it reaches about 2 and 1/2th of small stage builder blocks forward before returning to Guillo. The speed for this move is decent, as it has only a bit of lag at the beginning, but once the sigil out of Guillo's hand, there is practically no lag there. The damage that it can cause is 10% damage with just causing the opponent to flinch, no knockback whatsoever.

.....This is best just used as part of an EX combo, as it doesn't exactly send the opponent at all. With an EX combo however, things can be a little trouble some for the opponent.

Ghost Arrow -- This attack is guaranteed to be performed if you have the light element equiped. Guillo will have her arms in a forward direction for a moment. With that pose, it will start lighting up, and out comes out a light based blast of an arrow.

The range is that it travels about 6 stage builder blocks forward. That's a lot. The speed for this move does have a bit of lag at the beginning, but once the light blast is launched, there is pretty much no lag there. The downside to this attack is it's power, seeing as it only does around 8% damage, with no knockback. NOT EVEN FLINCHING.

Not really decent as a KO move, but a decent damage racker. Use this in an EX combo for full effects.

Wickedwing Revels -- This attack is guaranteed to be performed if you have the darkness element equiped. Guillo will summon evil darkness wings, and Guillo will then send them forward.

The range for this move reachs about 5 stage builder blocks forward in Guillo's direction. The speed for this move is craptastic however. There is literally a major amount of lag at the beginning (About as bad as Ganondorf's neutral special), burt there is no lag at the end however. The damage that it can do is about 14% damage and nice knockback however, making Guillo's strongest elemental attack,

A really laggy move, and the reward to pull it off is questionable, but there is no doubt that Guillo looks wicked cool while performing this attack, and used in one of Guillo's EX combos, it can prove devestating.

Down Special — Elemental change

Pressing the downwards B button will cause Guillo's arms to glow for a moment. As soon as they stop glowing, it is seen that Guillo's arms are now of a different element.

Different effects have happened to Guillo's attacks. There are five different elements that Guillo's far ranged attacks can transform into: Fire, Thunder, Ice, Light and Darkness. The element that is chosen is completely random, with an even chance for any of them.

Pressing the downwards B button again will cause Guillo's element to go back to normal. Each of them causes a different special effect. After 10 hits/blasts/whatever else Guillo can do with it's long ranged attacks, (doesn't matter if she hits the opponent with them or now), Guillo's arms element returns to normal, and Guillo cannot use this move for another 10 seconds. Here they are:

Fire: With this, Guillo has an extra 2% damage boost for each hit. The downside for this though is that the knockback will drop down by 1 level. This is a good element for damage racking. That is all.

Thunder: When Guillo has this element equiped, it's pretty much the opposite of fire. This cause Guillo's moves to increase by one knockback level, but drops down by 2% damage. This is a great way to KO opponents, but make sure you caused enough damage.

Ice: If this element equiped, Guillo's attacks now are a bit slower now (which sucks :p), but with a 2% damage boost, and every 4th hit has the chance (about 1 in 4) to freeze opponents for 1-2 seconds. A good way to damage rack, but with her attacks being slower, it can prove useless.

Light: With the element of the light, Guill's attacks unfortunately do 2% damage less than intended. However, the good side of this move is every 15% damage that Guillo manages to rack up upon the opponent, it can HEAL her 5% damage each time. A good thing for damage healing, but hard to pull off.

Darkness: With the element of Darkness attached, Guillo's attack now do a good 4% damage extra for each hit. The downside for this move is that every 15% damage racked to the opponent, Guillo hurts herself 7% damage. I would use this move for damage racking purposes, but i would also be careful.

Upwards Special — Empyreal Wildfire

Guillo's eyes will then turn red, and out shoots a burning laser, that scorches the ground. With that scorch of the ground, burning rocks shoots straight up, and what's this? They can be used as platforms for Guillo that she can use that move her up. Pressing the Up B button again will cause Guillo to automactically hop on to the burning rocks, as long as she's in a 2 stage builder block range. This is Guillo's chance to recover obviously.

The range for this move with the laser that shoots out reaches only what is directly in front of Guillo, which is about 2 stage builder blocks forward. The rocks that shoot out from it go up as far as 4 small stage builder blocks up. It makes it a decent recovery option overall. The speed for this move has about Fox Up B starting lag, but ends with no lag there. If the opponent is hit by the burning laser, it causes around 2% damage, with no knockback other than flinching. If the opponent is hit by the burning rocks, it causes around 11% damage with ok knockback dealt in total.

It has both horizontal, and vertical recovery in one if used right. Course, when the burning laser shoots out from Guillo's eyes reach the ground, a red scar shows the scorch. Overall, Guillo can recover about 2 stage builder blocks forward, and 4 stage builder blocks up. Just make sure you don't hit go below the stage. You're pretty much doomed if you go there.

~ Standard A attacks~

Standard A — Weak Attack

Guillo will simply let out one of her hands that shoots a basic small ball of energy forward. That's right. It's a projectile move.

The small of energy does reaches about 2 small stage builder blocks forward in total. The speed for this move has pretty much no lag at the beginning, but there is a bit of lag at the end, (that is roughly about the end lag of Mario's last kick of his AAA combo). The damage it can cause if it hits is about 2% damage, with no knockback, not EVEN flinching.

A pretty weak move, but it's a projectile lol.

AA — Medium Attack

Guillo will let out another basic small ball of energy forward, though this time with her other hand.

The small ball of energy basically has the same range and speed from Guillo's previous attack known as, "Weak Attack." The only difference is that it's a slight bit more powerful, dealing off 3% damage, but still with no knockback, not EVEN flinching.

Another weak move, but it's a projectile :bee:

AAA — Strong Attack

Guillo this time around will use both of her arms to shoot out a basic small ball of energy forward.

The small ball of energy has the same range and speed from both of Guillo's previous attacks. The difference is that it can deal off 4% damage with no knockback, but this time, the opponent actually flinches!!! Isn't that awesome?

Seriously though, the AAA combo is total is a decent faraway damage racker, but it can never kill.

Side Tilt — Medium Attack B

This time, a small energy ball appears to the right side of Guillo. She will kick it, and then, the small energy ball will be sent in the forward direction.

The small ball of energy's range reaches about as far as 3 stage builder blocks this time around. The speed for this move pretty much has no lag at the beginning, but there is a bit of lag at the end (about ending lag of the first slash of Link's forward smash to be precise.) The damage that it can cause is about 4% damage, with no knockback, but causes the opponent to flinch.

Another projectile, but this time, if you're quick enough, if you press just the A button again, Guillo will perform, "Strong attack," the last attack of her AAA combo. Use this for a good EX combo.

Down Tilt — Weak Attack B

This time around, a small ball of energy will appear near Guillo's feet. Guillo will use her feet to kick it forward, only this time, the small ball of energy is travelling on the ground forward =O.

The small ball of energy's range reaches about as far as 2.5 small stage builder blocks in total. The speed for this move, like all the other attacks, has no lag at the beginning, but a bit of lag at the end. The damage that it can cause to the opponent is about 3% damage with no knockback, other than flinching.

The projectile travels on the ground this time, so it's kind of hard to hit with now. However, if you're quick enough, if you press the A button again, Guillo will perform, "Medium attack," the second attack from her AAA combo. Use this for EX combos.

Up tilt — Strong Attack B

A small ball of energy this time around will appear above Guillo's head. Guillo will then turn around, perform a backflip, and while doing that, she will quick the small ball of energy forward. Only this time, it's more above...ish.

The small ball of energy's range reaches about as far as 3.5 small stage builder blocks in total. The speed for this move, like all the other attacks, has no lag at the beginning, but a bit of lag at the end. The damage that it can cause to the opponent is about 5% damage with no knockback, other than flinching.

The projectile is now more above, so it can hit high above him now. Just note that it is not really powerful.

Dash Attack — Zeniver Cascade

When Guillo is dashing/running, a huge ice block will appear in front of her. Quickly Guillo send both of her arms backwards to prepare for this attack. She will then send them forward, pushing the ice block forward, and it goes straight forward basically.

The huge ice block travels about 4 stage builder blocks before disappearing into thin air. The speed for this move is above average sort of, as there is about above average lag at the beginning (about Ganondorf's forward smash beginning lag to be specific) and ends with a bit of lag at the end as well. If the ice block hits the opponent, it goes right through them, and it causes about 10% damage with ok knockback.

A dashing projectile, but it's slow at the beginning. THAT IS ALL.

~ Smash attacks~

Forward Smash — Ice Twin Anger

Guillo quickly the ground punches with both her arms after saying, "Come forth!!!" With that pound to the ground, 2 huge ice blocks (there not really that huge however.....there are just about the same size as Guillo) from the ground will appear in front of Guillo pointing forward, in a spiky fashion.

The range for this smash attack reaches decently for a smash attack, reaching about 3 stage builder blocks in total. The speed for this move is that when Guillo says, "Come forth!!," there is only about a split second lag. After that, the huge ice blocks come suddenly fastly. There is a crap load of lag at the end however (almost nearly 2 seconds!!!) This is a double hitter. If one of the huge spiky ice blocks manage to hit the opponent, it can deal around 5% damage for each hit, with ok knockback with the second hit if left uncharged, while 7% damage with nice knockback with the second hit if this move is fully charged.

This move is a good KO move for Guillo with it's swiftness, range and power (though it's not really THAT powerful), but absolutely punishable at the end if you miss. Be careful there.

Down Smash — Shadow Flame Engine

Guillo quickly grabs her head in pain, while on her knees. Trying to contain her evil self, a rather big darkness sigil will appear on the ground, will create a dark aura around it, and anyone who is in will pay dearly, cause when Guillo performs this move, and the opponent is in the sigil, they are trapped in it.

The range for this move covers about 3.5 small stage builder blocks all around Guillo to be exact. The speed for this move is really bad however, as there is a large amount of lag at the beginning (about as bad as Ganondorf's neutral B starting lag) and a huge load at the end (about the ending of Ike's forward smash lag). The damage that it can cause is around 4% damage for every second they stay in the darkness sigil on the ground (about 3 seconds that the sigil lasts to be exact) uncharged, and 6% damage for every second fully charge. The knockback is caused after the sigil suddenly disappears, and that is little knockback, and it will stay the same uncharged or fully charged.

This is a good damage racker, but note that Guillo is left open at the very beginning, and at the end. You best use this move when the opponent least expects it, as the opponent can easily cancel the attack by attacking Guillo or by avoiding by staying away Guillo.

Up Smash — Icefan

Guillo spins around like a cinderella doll, but this attack ain't harmless. With that spin, snow ice will rain down on the battlefield from above Guillo (only about half a stage builder block above her however).

The range for this move is that it cover about half of battlefield, all around Guillo in total. The speed for this move has a bit of lag at the beginning, but it's not really that slow. The ending lag isn't that bad either. Overall, it's above average in speed. If some of the snow ice manages to hit the opponent, it can deal off about 9% damage with surprisingly no knockback, not EVEN flinching uncharged!!! The move's knockback doesn't really change much fully charged, as all it does is do 13% damage.

This is a good damage racker, but doesn't really effect the opponent's movement at all. In fact, while Guillo is spinning for about 2 seconds, opponents can cease that opportunity to attack Guillo from there. Be careful when using this move....

~ Aerial attacks~

Neutral aerial — Spiritlight Quiver

Guillo will summon a spear of light in one of her hands. After saying, "Farewell...," she will thrust the light spear forward, where it goes at an intense speed, and hopefully will hit an opponent.

The speed for this move has a bit of lag at the beginning (about the starting lag for Ike's forward smash) for Guillo to say, "Farewell...," but once the spear of light is out of Guillo's hands, there is no lag there. The range for this move is one of Guillo's shorter projectile moves, but reaches a solid 2 stage builder blocks forward. The damage that it may cause is about 9% damage with no knockback, but instead, it stuns the opponent in the air for about 1 second (using the attack again while the opponent is stunned will result in ok knockback).

A good move for stunning, but you'll be lucky if you will be able to use this move again for KOing however, considering the startup lag (but it's still possible...)

Forward aerial — Fellstar Gleam

Guillo will quickly throw a small spear of light forward. With the opponent now stunned in the air, Guillo will then follow it up with 3 fast blasts of small balls of energy, and then will quickly create a huge ball of energy, and throw that one forward. So that is like 5 hits in one attack lol.

The range for this move is that it reaches only 2 small stage builder blocks forward from where Guillo is doing the attack. The speed for this move has pretty much no lag at the beginning, but if Guillo misses with the small spear of light, there is a crap load of lag at the end (the ending lag of Ike's forward smash). All in total, if all the hits manage to hit, it can deal off a total grand of 13-14% damage, with ok knockback at the last attack.

Remember that Guillo must hit with the first attack in order to follow up with the rest of the hits (though it's pretty much guaranteed to hit with all the hits considering that Guillo must hit with the small spear of light to perform the rest of the attacks.)

Backwards aerial — Rapid fire

Guillo will quickly turn around behind her, and let loose a series of rapid blasts of small balls of energy backwards.

The range for this move is probably the worse of her attacks that involve projectiles, with it only reaching 1 and 1/2th of a small stage builder block. The speed for this move has a slight bit of startup lag, and ends with a bit as well. This is a multiple hitter, with about 8 hits each, with each attack dealing off 1% damage, with little knockback on the last attack.

A good damage racker, but Guillo falls from the air like she just did her recovery as soon as she performs this attack.

Upwards aerial — Heavenlaspe

Guillo will quickly summon a small light sigil and throw it upwards, about 1 stage builder block above her. She will then throw her arms down, and small balls of energy will rain down on the battlefield. That's pretty cool.

The speed for this move is pretty bad, with a huge amount of startup lag (a bit worse than Ganondorf's neutral B. Seriously.) It then ends with a bit of lag at the end as well. The range is excellent though. The small balls of energy rains down on about 1/2th of the stage battlefield (not to mention there are a lot of them), and they go straight down. You'll probably be able to hit at least with 1 small ball of energy if the opponent is in Guillo's range, but you can only hit with 5 maximum. Each hit will do about 3% damage each, and if all 5 hits connect, it deals off ok knockback.

Really laggy at the beginning, but the results are so worth it.

Downwards aerial — Levinsnake’s Rise

Guillo quickly looks downwards, and does a really cool fast movement with her arms. She will then shoots a lightening beam of light downwards, and it moves Guillo up about 1 small stage builder block.

The range for this move only goes in the diagonal forward downwards direction, and it's pretty much one small line of lightening, but reaches about 3 small stage builder blocks. The speed for this move has a bit of lag at the beginning, but doesn't really end as bad. If the lightening beam hits, it can deal off 9% damage, with little knockback.

A rather fast move, and gives Guillo some recovery, but once Guillo uses this move, she falls like she just did a recovery.

~ Grabs/Throws ~

Beat Down — Fierce claw

Basically Guillo will continously smack away with her claw hand....thingy. It deals off a basic 2% damage each, with average speed for a beat down move. Nothing special at all here.

Forward throw — Fatality XD

Guillo will push the opponent forward to create some room. Guillo will then slowly walk up to her opponent.......and do the disturbing attack shown below.

Yeah.....it deals off 10% damage in total with ok knockback being dealt.

Backwards Throw — Evil eyes

Guillo will quickly throw her opponent backwards, and her eyes will flash red. The opponent is now temporaly stunned for about 1 second, and they suffer about 3% damage basically. Use this as an opportuniny to finish opponents off or something along those lines.

Downwards Throw — Lightening shocker

Guillo will throw her opponent to the ground. She will then quickly lift her hand up, which causes lightening to rise from the ground, shocking the opponent. It deals off about 10% damage, with little knockback. THAT IS ALL.

Upwards throw — Rapidfire 2

Guillo will throw her opponent upwards for a moment. She will then let loose with a rapidfire of basic enerygy balls to the opponent. All combined, it can deal off 12% damage with ok knockback on the last hit. THAT IS FREAKING ALL.

~ Final Smash ~

Aphelion Dustwake

"Look to the skies!!!"

After those words have been said, Guillo will quickly summon a huge comet heading in Guillo's direction. Once the comet leaves the screen, behind her, the comet will then break to pieces of huge ice blocks. The huge ice blocks will go forward in Guillo's direction, crushing anyone who goes near it, in a freezing frost.

There are lots of huge ice blocks that are being sent forward. They keep on coming, and coming, until after 5 seconds the final smash is stopped. Guillo ain't invincible in this final smash however, but with the ice blocks keep on coming, it will be hard for the opponents to even touch Guillo. The ice blocks travel until the leave the screen, and go in a fast motion too. If any of the ice blocks manage to hit, it deals off around 10% damage each, with nice knockback being dealt. With so many ice blocks being sent straight forward, it's near impossible to avoid this attack. If the opponent is at a high enough level though, they can avoid it. 10% damage may not seem like a lot, but Guillo sends so much forward, you are bound to get at least 3 hits.

5 seconds is the final smash duration. Use this in an EX combo for exciting results.

~ EX combo list~

#1 - Raging Firewheel

Weak Attack + Medium Attack + Strong Attack B + Firewheel
Requirements: Fire-Element equiped
Effect: Will cause a burn on the enemy, where they suffer about 1% damage for each second they are hit the fire ball for 4 seconds.

#2 - Wheel of Fire and Ice
Firewheel + Twin Ice Auger
Requirements: None
Effect: An increase of 4% damage, plus a 50% chance to freeze the opponnent.

#3 - Circuit of Fire and Ice
Weak Attack + Medium Attack + Strong Attack B + Fire Wheel + Twin Ice Auger
Effect: An increase of 4% damage, plus a 50% chance to freeze the opponnent.

#4 - Goddrake's Thunderclap
Levinsnake's Rise + Lightendrake’s Drop
Effect: The opponent suffers an additional 3% damage

#5 - Goddrake's Thunderblast
Weak Attack + Medium Attack B + Strong Attack + Levinsnake's Rise +
Lightendrake's Drop
Effect:

#6 - Cursedealer's Revels
Wickedwing Revels + Shadowflame Engine
Effect:

#7 - Cursedealer's Bacchanal
Weak Attack B + Medium Attack + Strong Attack + Wickedwing Revels +
Shadowflame Engine
Effect:

#8 - Divine Ward
Weak Attack + Medium Attack + Strong Attack B + Ghostarrow
Requirements: Light element equiped.
Effect:

#9 - Spirit Ward
Ghost Arrow + Spiritlight Quiver
Effect:

#10 - Spirit Enchantment
Weak Attack + Medium Attack B + Strong Attack + Ghost Arrow +
Spiritlight Quiver
Effect:

#11 - Fellstar Quiver
Ghostarrow + Spiritlight Quiver + Fellstar Gleam
Effect: Guillo is healed by 5% damage at the end

#12 - Fellstar Trebuchet
Weak Attack + Medium Attack B + Strong Attack + Ghostarrow +
Spiritlight Quiver + Fellstar Gleam
Effect: Guillo is healed by 8% damage at the end

#13 - Yin and Yang
Ghost Arrow + Wickedwing Revels
Effect: 2% damage boost

#14 - Yin and Yang Integration
Weak Attack B + Medium Attack + Strong Attack + Ghostarrow +
Wickedwing Revels
Effect: An additional 4% damage at the end

#15 - Black Yang
Ghostarrow + Wickedwing Revels + Shadowflame Engine
Effect: None
Description: EX Combo which launches holy-based magic Ghostarrow then
darkness-based Wickedwing Revels and Shadowflame Engine in sequence.

#16 - Blackest Yang
Weak Attack B + Medium Attack + Strong Attack + Ghostarrow +
Wickedwing Revels + Shadowflame Engine
Effect: An additional 9% damage at the end

#17 - White Yin
Ghostarrow + Spiritlight Quiver + Shadowflame Engine
Effect: An additional 5% damage at the end

#18 - Whitest Yin
Weak Attack + Medium Attack B + Strong Attack + Ghostarrow + Spiritlight Quiver + Shadowflame Engine
Effect: An additional 8% damage boost at the end

#19 - Ice Blast
Weak Attack B + Medium Attack B + Strong Attack B + Ice Fan
Requirements: Ice-Element Weapon
Effect: A 80% chance to freeze the opponent

#20 - Ice Queen
Icefan + Sigil Cry
Effect: An 50% chance to freeze opponents

#21 - Glacial Queen
Weak Attack B + Medium Attack B + Strong Attack B + Ice Fan + Sigil Cry
Effect: A 3% damage boost plus a new 20% chance to freeze opponent

#22 - Subzero Parade
Icefan + Sigil Cry + Zeniver Cascade
Effect: 4% damage at the end

#23 - Subzero Festival
Weak Attack B + Medium Attack B + Strong Attack B + Icefan + Sigil Cry +
Zeniver Cascade
Effect: 6% damage at the end

#24 - Fiery Ice Queen
Ice fan + Sigil Cry + Empyreal Wildfire
Effect: an extra 3% damage at the end

#25 - Blazing Glacial Queen
Weak Attack B + Medium Attack B + Strong Attack B + Icefan + Sigil Cry +
Empyreal Wildfire
Effect: An extra 5% damage at the end

#26 - Frigid Queen's Parade
Icefan + Sigil Cry + Zeniver Cascade + Aphelion Dustwake
Effect: 8% damage boost at the end

#27 - Frigid Queen's Festival
Weak Attack B + Medium Attack B + Strong Attack B + Icefan + Sigil Cry + Zeniver Cascade + Aphelion Dustwake
Effect: Guillo's most powerful EX combo. It raises the total attack by 15% damage, plus a 50% chance to freeze the opponent.

#28 - Levingod's Quiver I
Weak Attack + Medium Attack B + Strong Attack + Fulgadrum
Requirements: Lightning-Element Weapon
Effect: An increase of 2% damage.

#29 - Levingod's Quiver II
Weak Attack + Medium Attack B + Strong Attack + Fulgadrum
Effect: The knockback is raised to nice knocback.

#30 - Two-Palmed Defense
Weak Attack + Medium Attack B + Strong Attack + Twin Ice Auger
Requirements: Ice-Element
Effect: Guillo's defense it raised, by the next attack that does over 10% damage will be reduced by 5%.

#31 - Two Palmed Attack
Weak Attack + Medium Attack B + Strong Attack + Twin Ice Auger
Effect: An increase of 3% damage boost.

#32 - Celestial Catastrophe
Weak Attack + Medium Attack B + Strong Attack + Heavenlapse
Effect: The attack in toal gets a 4% damage boost. That is all.

#33 - Guardian Comet
Weak Attack + Medium Attack + Strong Attack + Aphelion Dustwake
Requirements: Ice Element
Effect: Raises defense by for the next 5 attacks that Guillo get's hit by, the damage is reduced by 2 damage for each hit, although there must be a minimum of 1% damage on Guillo for each attack.

EXTRAS!!!!!!
Taunts
~Up taunt~
Guillo will have both of her arms in front of her, in a cross formation, looking evilly.
~Side Taunt~
Guillo says, "Don't make me eat you!!!"
~Down Taunt~
Guillo's eyes glow red, and quickly return to normal.

Victory:
~Victory music~
That jingle that goes off when he wins a fight in Baten Kaitos Origins. http://bluelaguna.net/downloads/mp3s/baten-kaitos-2-ost-soundtrack/113+Relieve.mp3

~Classic mode victory~
The valedictory elegy ~guitar ver.~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRNCUdThacI

~Victory pose 1~
Guillo does a slow backwards somersault. "Another foe vanquished. What a strange feeling....."

~Victory pose 2~
Guillo appears to giggle girlishly, like in the game. "Why didn't they fight back?"

~Victory pose 3~
Guillo points straight at the camera, eyes blazing red. "Just be glad I decided not to eat you!"

~Lose pose~
Guillo will look in the other side of the screen, looking at the opponent with evil eyes.

Snake Codec:
Snake: So they finally added Geno in Brawl did they?
Otacon: Ummm...no Snake. That's Guillo.
Snake: Huh, you sure? I'm like 99% sure that is Geno
Otacon: *sigh* No Snake. Guillo is indeed a puppet, but fights with magical powers. Guillo is absolutely ruthless, but noble and loyal to her friends.
Snake: Oh....it's a girl....so this is Geno's cousin
Otacon: *sigh* Snake.....

Trophies:

~ Guillo ~
(Voiced by Maura Gale (female) and TC Carson(male)) At the beginning of the game this strange creature is thought to be a primitive type of paramachina, a semi autonomous combat robot used by the Alfard Empire. However, unlike the mindless paramachina, Guillo is able to speak and think for itself. Its appearance also differs greatly from that at a typical paramachina. Guillo is often referred to as a puppet. It is outspoken, and greatly dislikes Milliarde; it often calls her a wench, questions her motives, and threatens to eat her ("Sagi, I can't take it anymore! Please let me eat her! She's due for an eating!"). Guillo has no memory whatsoever of its life prior to being unearthed by a young Sagi. Guillo's body appears to be hollow, as a child in Gena's care once hid inside it during a game of hide-and-seek. Guillo always speaks with two voices simultaneously, one male and one female. It seems fond of making similes about animals indigenous to the Baten Kaitos universe (such as "I've seen braver fantails guarding their ducklings!"). Guillo also often threatens to eat people (particularly Milly), though if it ever actually does so (or how it would go about eating anything, given that it has no mouth) is unclear. It also seems to enjoy foods, though similar to the previous statement, how it enjoys the food is unknown. When Guillo is alarmed, its normally shadowed-over eyes suddenly glow blue. When Guillo is hurt or angry, they glow red. Though Guillo is often referred to with male pronouns by fans, Guillo is referred to as an "it" in official material. Guillo is also considered by some fans to be transgender. Though Guillo was crafted as a sexless puppet, it has the voices of both a man and a woman. Guillo also has a very masculine personality, yet its chest plate has the impression of breasts and its feet resemble high heels. Its victory pose is rather feminine, holding one hand on its hips, the other to its face. It also declares itself part of a potential love "quadrangle" for the affection of the main character, Sagi, who is male, though it may have meant sibling love, friendship, or simply loyalty.
At the end of the journey Guillo sacrifices its existence to save Sagi and Milly; nonetheless, its head is recovered and can be seen after the credits roll. Mysteriously its eyes still glow red after losing its body, suggesting its personality and "life" may transcend having a body.

~Guillo: Final Smash: Aphelion Dustwake~
Guillo's most powerful attack. Guillo immediately summons a comet, heading towards the earth. Then the comet will break to pieces, and huge ice chunks will be sent in the forward direction of Guillo. The ice causing amazing devestation to the battlefield, and pushing opponents off the stage. The stage will be freezing in cold ice.

~Sagi~
(Voiced by Crawford Wilson) The protagonist of Baten Kaitos Origins, Sagi joined the Imperial army at age 15 in the hope of helping his mother Gena and his adopted siblings. He then is recruited by the Dark Service , an elite paramilitary group which is answerable only to Baelheit. Eager to prove himself he was given a questionable mission to assassinate Emperor Olgan. While on this mission he ends up in the middle of a power struggle that will lead to him discovering who he is and what destiny awaits him. Being the rookie of the army meant he was often picked on and didn't have many friends except for Guillo and Valara who often looked out for him. While attempting to assassinate the Emperor however he instead discovers his lifeless body slumping over his table. To add insult to injury he is then attacked by his fellow platoon men who betray him by orders of Baelheit. With the help of Geldoblame he escapes with his life and is sent on the run with his friend and companion, Guillo. During his journeys a mysterious connection reveals itself between himself and the "Malpercio's afterlings/Umbras". When they are killed Sagi often has pain-laden blackouts during which he is transported to a different time and place, with a different group of people. Though these people claim to have known him (by a different name) since he was a small child, Sagi has no memory of them whatsoever. All these mysteries are revealed as the story unravels. Ultimately Sagi discovers that he is not as eveyone originally thought, "a spiriter", but is instead a byproduct of the late emperor's scheme to produce a "man-made spiriter". He is a "Maledieter", a child infused with a shard/body part of the long dead God Malpercio, thus granting him incredible power and once mastered makes him even more powerful than a normal spiriter.

~ Sagi (performing "the Apothesis") ~
Sagi's most powerful EX combo. This is done by doing Weak attack, medium attack, strong attack, Scencion, Acension, Transension, and Godling's Rapture together in a combo. It is a very powerful combo. Though in the actual game, it could only target one opponent, Sagi can target more than one opponent here. This attack heals him a bit in the end, and his opponent has little chance to recover.

~Milliarde ~
(Voiced by Shanelle Workman) She is a strong-willed and surprisingly powerful girl that saves Sagi and Guillo during their escape from the empire and a first confrontation with Giacomo. Although her real name is Milliarde, she asks to be called simply Milly and claims that it was because she simply can't stand seeing people get hurt that she intervened. At first it seems apparent that she has ulterior motives, as she was sent by her father to verify whether Sagi was a spiriter or a maledieter. However, she falls in love with Sagi, confesses her past deed, and eventually becomes a welcomed member of the party. Despite being sent to "Magic School" in Anuenue and being brought up in a secluded and pampered aristocratic family, Milly often dreamed of adventure. She is a practical thinker and often slept through the more "impractical" classes during Magic School. During her early years she was chaperoned to and from school but often stopped at the "Nekkar Quietlands" to gather rocks and gaze at the changing color spring. She is the daughter of Baelheit, and a product of machina infusion in humans, making her stronger than a normal human and a cyborg in the process. At the end of their journey she witnesses her father's death, her own origins and ultimately finds happiness at Sagi's side as they are wed and live in Mira with Duke Calbren. It is highly possible that Sagi and Milly are Lady Melodia's (the main antagonist in Eternal Wings) biological parents. The fact that Melodia seemingly has an inherent connection to Malpercio, as well as her phyisical appearance to both Sagi and Milly (particularly her true hair color, a shade of blue similar to that of Sagi) further support this theory.

~ Valaara ~
(Voiced by Tasia Valenza) (Age 18) A high ranked officer in Baelheit's army. She believes and respects the power of machina. In her eyes, machina will secure Alfard's power over the island nations, ushering in an era in which she will assuredly reap the benefits. As such, she bears no love for spiriters like Sagi and Verus, claiming that theirs is the old way. Her motto is "work is work", and she tends to care not about the well-fare of others when it comes to her work as a member of the Machina Vanguard. Though she is seen as rather socio-pathic, in truth, she has a somewhat friendly side shown to Sagi, despite Sagi and Valara being enemies.

~ Heughes ~
(Voiced by Crispin Freeman) (Age ??) Another officer at Baelheit's service and a member of the Machina Vanguard along with Valara and his brother Nasca. He is shown cold and ruthless, although he cares a lot for his brother, even to the point of being overprotective. He is also very proud of his strength, and shows a lot of passion for the power of machina like his brother Nasca. His particular machina is rather different from Valara's and Nasca's in that it's an arm cannon that is strapped to his back, which holds the capability of not only a good defense, but offense as well. Considering Heughes holds his own natural powers, it's possible that the arma extracts Heughes' powers and amplifies them, but nothing is known for sure.

~ Gibari (teenage form) ~
Gibari- (Voiced by Beng Spies) (Age 14) Gibari is the son of Diadem's head knight, Rambari. He is also the best friend of King Ladekahn. Gibari is mischievous and fun loving even though it sometimes gets him into trouble. He dislikes the myths and superstitions of his father and the fishermen in Nashira where he grew up. This sometimes puts him at odds with his father who does not approve of his son's antics, and is responsible for both "Kahn" and "Gib", as they call each other. Despite this however father and son are quite fond of one another nevertheless. In a stunning show of loyalty, Rambari sacrifices himself in order to protect the king. This seems to shock both children into maturity, as King Ladekhan dismissed Gibari from the Knights of Diadem in order to protect him (as he knew Gibari would do the same as his father if the need arose), and Gibari in general became more independent and less of a loose cannon. He is a playable character in Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean.

~ Shanath ~
(Voiced by Kirk Thornton) (Age 27) Commander of Baelheit's personal army, the Dark Service, as well as Savyna's biological or adoptive father. Shanath, along with the Machina Vanguard had his very own machina arma. Similar to Heughes' arma, his was strapped to his back with a wing like structure, head gear, and claw like hand gear. Long after his death it is revealed that he was a double agent working for Verus.

~ Giacomo (Teen version) ~
(Voiced by Yuri Lowenthal) (Age 13) A skilled scythe wielding young Imperial warrior in the Dark Service. More than anything else Giacomo desires power. He has taken a particular dislike to Sagi as he is the first person to beat him in battle. He has an extreme rivalry with Sagi, which comes to an end after being defeated by him several times and finally in Pherkad. Upon his defeat Giacomo exclaimed "Power. .. I want power!!! Overwhelming strength beyond that of any Man! I'd give everything I have. .. for that. ..". These words are a precursor to the man he would become in Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean.

Item: Blank magnus card
Someone can throw the magnus card at the opponent, and now there trapped in the card. The higher there damage percentage, the longer there trapped. You can use it to throw them off the stage with the card, or you can optionally, just drop it on the ground, and follow it up with a powerful attack. Note that the opponent is a very small target due to the magnus card being small to throw. Though the card does travel fast. You can throw them in any direction you want. Note that light from the magnus card will notify that someone has been captured. It can also capture items too (minus the smash ball).

0-25% damage = They are only trapped for a measly second before popping out.

26-75% damage = the opponent is trapped to 2-3 seconds before popping out.

76-100% damage = they are trapped for 4-5 seconds before popping out.

101%+ damage = They are trapped for 7 seconds before popping out.

Stage: ~~ Tarazed's Core ~~

This was the site for the final boss. It's about as big as Battlefield, only exception here is that there are no pits to fall into (so no need to recover with an Up B here). Characters can only be Koed to the side, or a star Ko. There are no platforms on this stage. What are the hazards of this here stage? Well...........

These robotic tenticles will come out of nowhere to thrash you off the stage with there powerful swings. They deal about 10% damage with ok knockback. They are slow and predictable though, so avoid them by seeing them in the background preparing to swing. If they fail to hit someone, they'll be stuck on the stage for 5 seconds. There are 4 tenticles. You can do 2 things with them:

1. You can climb on them for better ground. You can climb as high as a regular platform like Battlefields. Though note, as soon as you climb it, your in great danger as the tenticle will throw you off it, and send you flying in a random direction.

2. You can attack them to get rid of them. They go down pretty easily at only 30% damage each. Though note that characters can only attack them by the tenticles landing on the stage failing to hit. If you manage to take one tenticle down, it causes an explosion on the tenticles.

As soon as all 4 tenticles are destroyed, the room all of a suddenly becomes dark............it looks like you have been transported to outer space. A huge monster is in the back ground (is it Verus Wiseman?) It uses its hands to blast you, causing 16% damage with nice knockback. Its slow and you should easily avoid it. After 20 seconds, the stage returns to normal.

Teh Music yo!!:
~The Valedictory elegy~
~The valedictory elegy ~guitar ver.~
~Violent storm~
~Chaotic Dance~
~The True mirror~
~The True Mirror (Guitar version)~
~The True mirror (Orcastration)~
~Le Ali Del Principio~
Evidential Material
~Iconoclasm~
~Supreme ruler of the nine heavens~
~Vitriolic a Stroke~
~Condemation of Darkness~
~House of cards~

Assist trophy: Milliarde

Milliarde
enters the fray with her moves. Next to Mia, Ivy, ZSS, Lara Croft, Micaiah, and like 3 more video game girls that isn't part of an anime, she's the hottest girl there is. Anyway, she'll perform a move known as, "Open your eyes!!" (the creators of BKO weren't creative were they? :p) Light will start lighting up her 2 maces, and as soon as 7 seconds has passed, she'll shoot a huge lightening burst forward in her direction. Note that this only shoots forward and travels off the stage and cannot be stopped. It practically covers her entire body forward (from head to foot). Anyone who gets hit in this lightening burst will suffer good knockback with 20% damage. It practically travels off the stage and even the slightest touch will hurt someone. As soon as she shoots the burst, she'll say, "What? Does it hurt?" right before she leaves the stage. Wow, what a b*tch.

Stickers:
Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Sagi (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Milliarde (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Giacomo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Giacomo 2 (Baten Kaitos: Eternal wings and the lost ocean)
Kalas (Baten Kaitos: Eternal wings and the lost ocean)
Xelha (Baten Kaitos: Eternal wings and the lost ocean)
Lyude (Baten Kaitos: Eternal wings and the lost ocean)
Gibari (Baten Kaitos: Eternal wings and the lost ocean)
Gibari: teen version (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Savyna (Baten Kaitos: Eternal wings and the lost ocean)
Mizuti (Baten Kaitos: Eternal wings and the lost ocean)
Geldoblame (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Geldoblame (Baten Kaitos: Eternal wings and the lost ocean)
Heughes (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Valaara (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Nasca (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Wisemen (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Verus (Baten Kaitos Origins)
Shanath (Baten Kaitos Origins)

Boss battle:
~MALPERCIO~

Oh boy........the dark god appears to threaten the party, and he's pretty powerful. We can take him though.:bee:

~Movement~
It flys around to move.

Attacks:
1. Hand whip.
The bosses primary attack. He uses his large hands to knoock you out of the battle field. If he hits you, you're sent with some nice knockback and 10%. He does this four times in a row, but its pretty slow. After you take down his health down to half, he attacks 8 times.

2. Soul drain.
This is a no knockback attack. Malpercio tries to suck energy from you! If it hits, he will recover about 1/12 of his health and you suffer 10%. He attacks from a distance, and he leaves himself wide open. Use that avantage.

3. Dark arrow.
Whoa is this powerful!!!. It deals great knockback and 30%. It's slow, but its rather large. Malpercio is left wide open for 5 seconds after this attack. Do your best to avoid him.

4. Fire Blast
Malpercio changes his element to a fire status. A fiery attack. He summons fire to his hand and launches it towards you. Its Nice knockback and 10%. Avoid and and you should be fine. He is now supper effective by water based attacks, like Squirtle's water gun (yes it causes damage) or Mario's fludd. He looks like he's giving out a fiery ember.

5. Water wave.
Malpercio tries to go below you and attack. He creates a water based ground attack and covers the entire ground. It attempts to push you off the stage. Jump to avoid this attack. He's super effective against Fire attacks like flamethrower. He looks like hes covered with water.

6. Wind blast.
A gust of wind comes to Malpercio's hand and he launches it. It attempts to push you off the stage. Just crouch to avoid this attack as it only effects the air. He is now supereffective against purple/blue misted based attacks like Ganondorf's warlock punch or Lucario's aura sphere. He looks like he's surrounded with wind.

7. Chaotic attack.
Malpercio attempts to cover the ground with toxic attacks. It does no knockback what so ever, in fact you don't even flinch, but if it does manage to hit you, you slowly suffer damage and its practically in curable. Just dodge this attack by jumping as it effects only the ground. Malpercio is now super effective against wind based attacks like Link's gale bommerang. He looks like he's surrounded, with.......purple stuff.

8. Enchanted blade
Malpercio will randomly summon a sword to his hand. He'll then bring the blade as high as he can, before swing it down to the ground. It shall recover Malpercio 1/8 of his health if it hits you. It'll also do 20% damage with nice knockback to you. Though it is rather slow, so easily avoidable.

No matter what type change Malpercio has gone through, he will change back to normal after 20 seconds.

Music that plays while fighting boss: Violent Storm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lB0b0fHbAY

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I like it! A lot. I'm glad you took my organizational advice to heart, TWIL, it really shows and makes the moveset waaaay easier and more interesting to read.

And the Ex combo mechanic is great stuff. Definitely makes it (not her!) unique.

...Now you just need to make a Baten Kaitos villain moveset. Then I can have a whole BK chapter in my SSE! With Sagi as a guest character, of course.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
TWILTY used MAKE A MOVESET!
CRITICAL HIT!
IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!
Wild UNCOOLNESS fainted!
TWILTY gained 9001 EXP. POINTS!
TWILTY grew to level 9001!
He's OVER 9000!

KingK.Rool said:
With Sagi as a guest character, of course.
I don't think Twil would like that very much. I know I don't want any of my MYM3 submissions as guest characters in your SSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom