• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whos the Best Marth Player on Marth_Boards

feardragon64

Smash Champion
It most certainly is not! :mad:

*shoos spammers off front porch again*

We all ready have enough spam and casual talk in most of the threads here, we don't need another one.
You would have been so happy if you had started mod'ing Marth boards about 4 months ago.

It was SPOTLESS

Roy_R

Smash Apprentice
I don't main Metaknight....my main is Marth. I was playing around with meta just to learn more about him. Furbs was just messing with you hehe

Alterhalo

Smash Journeyman
I don't main Metaknight....my main is Marth. I was playing around with meta just to learn more about him. Furbs was just messing with you hehe
I'm actually tinkering with MetaKnight to make him my third best character just incase I ever need to win badly with his brokeness

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
thats what someone from texas told me at wcsl :/ did you even go?

i wish i could remember who it was but the conversation literally went:
junk: "so you have roy_r experience huh?"
got ***** from texas: "yeah but... he doesn't play marth anymore"
junk: "what?"
got ***** from texas: "yeah i was at his house before i left for the tourney and he was playing metaknight"
junk: "whaaaat"
got ***** from texas: "and it already ***** does some crazy ****"

so your own peeps are starting rumors lmao... not to mention that you guys wanted notex and sotex after wcsl LOL
lol you believed me?

get ***** irl

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
well junk lets bump our MM up to 75 bucks then (like i wanted in the first place), instead of trying to back out/only settle for 20

get your balls back and back it up

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
WHAT!?!?! Junk you're so lucky that you convinced a Yoshi to MM you for 75$. You better hop on that shiz and not be a punk.

Also, rofl, Solid, if Junk is giving you beef, you should just ignore him. He's just a big ugly troll. Well . . . actually, a kinda big, cute, troll, but troll-like . . . just cute. (no homo)

Roy_R, good to see you still representing!

Lastly, I like pineapple.

∫unk

Smash Master
K if you go yoshi I'll go 75 at genesis

Edit: I can't beleive I wrote that in the state/situation I was in before I went to "bed" LOL

He was telling me in PM he might go like 4 different top/high characters and he knows exactly which one I'm picking with Roy_R training :/

And I think I asked for 40 on second thought 1 minute later in PMs (not caring for who you play)... that would be one of the biggest mm's at genesis already I assure you.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
I'd be dumb to go yoshi, I'd probably just go for an even matchup to increase your chance of winning from 0% to 1%

DJMirror

Smash Master
do we have threads to hold MM? Man if we dont we should..the one that from EC is a little too far lol

- Travel Johns
EIT - NVM

∫unk

Smash Master
JKun when am I going to see you at tourney.

If you let me stay at your place when I go to a tourney nearby Irvine sometime I'll drive you to the tourney and play friendlies with you the day before ^^

I am, without a doubt,1 of the top 50 users to main Marth in a superior and tactical way.
Just a question that I found no answer to yet, what's the difference between Ike's and Marth's conter?
Top 50 is really not impressive but... you're not on that list.

Top Bottom