• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XxX HARdCORE BRAwLERS XxX-*NEW JERSEY bRAWl CREW*

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
yes, go down delsea drive in glassboro, it's in the gamecrazy store under the brawl is the better than melee table, on the right of it, there's a slot for this application, you have to fill out your gamertag, who you use...etc, address isn't really needed though, but make sure you know that brawl is so good cause it's such a good game

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
Brawll Is Gay
Brawlover Is Gay
Tbagz Mm Me Cod 5
=}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Call Me And Mm Plzz
Heeehehehe Hahaha!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
You are the most immature piece of **** I've ever seen. You're even worse than the garbage Tbagz used to post. Go be a mindless 15 year-old shooter fanboy somewhere else. Quit sucking Treyarch's **** and leave this community alone if you can't say anything better than "LOL BRAWL IS GAY!!!".

Yes, I'm being very serious.

BUM163

Smash Lord
bx weekly tomorrow fellas. just informing ya in case ya want to hit up a tournament.

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
You are the most immature piece of **** I've ever seen. You're even worse than the garbage Tbagz used to post. Go be a mindless 15 year-old shooter fanboy somewhere else. Quit sucking Treyarch's **** and leave this community alone if you can't say anything better than "LOL BRAWL IS GAY!!!".

Yes, I'm being very serious.
STFU YOU PLAY BRAWL GET A LIFE YOU FLAMING HOMO PIECE OF HAIRY CLORITIS!!! AHHAHA
your a **** wad ***** ***got ***** *** dooshe loser. get a life ha
your gunna have a career of playing brawl. go play your stupid tournament!!! hahahha
or go out and chill with friends and go get a gf. YOUD PICK PLAY BRAWL INSTEAD!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA *******

Max Ketchum

STFU YOU PLAY BRAWL GET A LIFE YOU FLAMING HOMO PIECE OF HAIRY CLORITIS!!! AHHAHA
your gunna have a career of playing brawl. go play your stupid tournament!!! hahahha
or go out and chill with friends and go get a gf. YOUD PICK PLAY BRAWL INSTEAD!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA *******
Cloritis? I'm not familiar with this word, but it sounds like a disease. Did you, perhaps, mean "clitoris", which is part of the female genitalia? I'm not surprised that you're unfamiliar with such things. I'm also unaware as to what a "dooshe" is, but it sounds something like "douche", which is an instrument that a woman uses to clean her ******l area. I just thought I'd fill you in, considering you seem to be struggling with these concepts.

Aside from your awful spelling and grammar, there are still a few flaws left in your post. You seem to act as if you automatically know my decisions regarding Brawl and other scenarios outside of it. You assume, automatically, that since I have an active Smashboards account and go to Brawl tournaments, that I am incapable of doing anything else, such as maintaining a social life or having luck with women.

I'm sorry, but you are sadly mistaken. My social life is moderately active (I'm not a social butterfly, but I'm not a hermit either), and I do indeed have a girlfriend. She happens to be much older, smarter, and respectable than any woman who's ever noticed your existence. And surprisingly, I'm not about to say it's your mother. (But you can tell her I'd like to see my kids)

Also, please keep in mind that you, until about what, two weeks ago, played Brawl yourself. Hm, imagine that. I bet you feel so cool now because mommy and daddy bought you a new toy for Christmas (CoD5), and all us losers still play Brawl, eh?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Shut the hell up, random nobody.

Doom's girlfriend is freaking hot LMAO.

Idiot.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Cod, huh? Just in case you 15 year old nerd *** ***gots think you're good at shooters, I take money matches.

Also, suck my ****.

Lastly, Xtacy isn't a cool name. We think you're a child. I wish it was legal to react physically to people's online shenanigans. I would completely Light your house on fire.

And the good kind of fire. Propane.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Cod, huh? Just in case you 15 year old nerd *** ***gots think you're good at shooters, I take money matches.

Also, suck my ****.

Lastly, Xtacy isn't a cool name. We think you're a child. I wish it was legal to react physically to people's online shenanigans. I would completely Light your house on fire.

And the good kind of fire. Propane.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXNVgQc4sP4

Max Ketchum

That post alone is better than anything you've even thought of. Sorry sir, but I clearly win this.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
LMFAO! we were having a competition?! hahahah
Yes we're having a competition, and you lose, by default, for

A. Having the worst crew on the face of the planet
B. Having the worst crew name on the face of the planet
C. Making multiple useless topics about the same people who still suck
D. Just generally phailing at everything

have a good day!

(P.S. I am just trying to incite an argument, if you're smart you won't listen to it.)

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
1) that doesnt matter to me, my crew sucked lol
2) my crew is younger than 14
3) thank yo uvery much
4) failing* i think you spelt it wrong

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
dude no offense (and i'm trying to be as kind as possible) just stop talking. let it be, its over, it's done, lets just get on with our life k? if u wanna play COD fine, play it but leave the smash community out of it k?

kthnksbye

JFox

Smash Hero
the name of this crew is HILARIOUSLY bad. Like...snakes on a plane hilarious. I love it.

and by love it i mean i laughed pretty hard at it ;)

Top Bottom