• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
I decided to hold off all Final Fantasy-related movesets until MYM5 (because Spadefox is posting up his Golbez moveset there and because there's lots of complications) and start seriously considering what I could do with the cast of Rozen Maiden.

Shinku, Sugintou, and surprisingly, Kanaria are amongst the ones I feel would develop the most smoothly, although I have another ridiculous mechanic in mind for a dual Suseiseki/Souseki (I don't know how to spell their names at the moment, but it's the Desu doll and the sister who looks like a brother of the Desu doll) moveset.

But I have a busy quarter and there isn't much incentive outside of the intrinsic kind to doing any of the above characters as movesets if no one recognizes them or cares, so if you're one or the other, let me know and I'll get to work on them.

Or I could wait until MYM5 to do them I guess. Five movesets is a pretty large amount for a newcomer, right?

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Thanks for the reply people :bee:.

This will be my last moveset for MYM4, because I want to wok on my SM now.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman

Sergeant Cortez.

Needs more flaming monkeys.

Other than that, oh yes. OH YES. Timesplitters was such a treat to me, even if I made the horrid blunder of missing out on Future Perfect. That you've taken Cortez and done him justice in this is an act deserving of more gratitude than my being can repay.

I'll need to give this one a deeper read and review.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Well, noone I know knows this game. It's generally a very underappreciated series.
As you said, it was fairly unappreciated series; it got great reviews, but not a lot of people played it. However, the 1st game (which is my favourite) didn't get met favourably by others, and not that many people liked what EA did to it in Future Perfect (slowing it down significantly), so that was why the second one was the one that was received the best.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Although I'm done making new movesets for this contest, I've done some major adjustments to my Werehog Sonic moveset. Now I've given him his own Final Smash move, and his transformation involves the time of day and the Smash Ball. Also, because of this change, I've changed his down special move.

On a side note, he does move faster when running in the actual game, so I flipped the walking and running stats; Werehog Sonic's walking is average, but his running is above average.

Werehog Sonic

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Hey everyone. Schools got me busier than ever, and I find myself having less and less freetime.....I hope to post a good moveset this time around, but im forced to be so inactive I might not be able to take part :(

EDIT: I read the "Rock and Roll". its very well organized and Id definantly wanna main Rock in Smash! however, many moves could stand for more detail, like damage percents, lag details, and other things.

Baloo

Smash Ace
The Roll moveset is awesome.

The Bubble Dragons are finished! I need a new page.

Baloo

Smash Ace
I added the last finishing touches, it is completely complete. Ready to be posted.

It's my best yet. It has much more detail then most of my others, besides...

Count Bleck!

EDIT: It's can't be posted, but can be edited into a post for some reason. So if you see something like "I like pie" on the top of page 514, just refresh.

Baloo

Smash Ace

Pon! Pon!

Pon!

Pon! Pon! Pon!

Ladies and gentlemen, this is...

Bubble Bobble MYM!

Pon!

The Special Thing That Makes Him Special
Uh boy, there are to many of them. First, he has eight forms. That's right. Eight. Bubblun, Bobblun, Cororon, Kululun, and their human forms. The human forms are just alternate costumes, but the different dragons have slightly different stats, with Bubblun being neutral, Bobblun having better speed, Kororon having better range, and Cululun having better attack speed. However, Bobblun also has bad range. Kululun has bad attack speed. Cororon has bad moving speed. I will use Bubblun in this moveset, but if it says an attack has, say, medium range and medium lag, for Bobblun it will have low range and medium lag. For Cororon it would have low lag and medium range. For Kululun, it has high range and high lag. Besides those differences, they are clones of Bubblun.

So, here is a diagram. Move means their walking speed. Range means, literally, range. Speed means attack speed.

Select one of the four dragons and whether it should be human or dragon on the select screen. Humans blow bubbles with blowpipes.

The other thing is the bubble mechanic, see neutral B for that.

Stats

Power:
3/10: Bubblun is not exactly a powerhouse.

Walking Speed: 3/10: Bubblun has surprisingly bad walking speed. Don't forget that Bobblun would have 4, and Cororon 2.

Dashing speed:
8/10: Bubblun runs quite quickly to compensate for his slow walk.

Weight: 5/10: They are small, bubble filled dragons. Not particularly heavy.

Range: 9/10: They have amazing range, the bubbles and most other attacks go large distances.

Projectiles:
10/10: Bubbles travel a long way, and enemies can go anywhere.

Attack Speed: 4/10: Lag is the Bubble's Bane.

Fall speed: 3-6/10: Pressing up on the control stick actually makes him fall less quickly, just like in Bubble Bobble.

Air Speed: 6/10: The bubble dragons can move rather well in the air.

Size:
5/10: The bubble dragons are small.

First Jump:
8/10: Bubble dragons can jump quite high.

2nd Jump:
7/10: They jump off of a bubble that appears for a second beneath them, but soon pops.

Recovery:
9/10: Excellent recovery between his bubble jumps and the ability to footstool off of enemies that have been summoned.

Crouch: 1/10: The bubble dragons can't really crouch, due to being rather, um, fat.

Traction: 9/10: The bubble dragons have great traction.

Wall Jump:
No

Wall Cling: No

Crawl: No

Glide: No

Float: Yes: Yzk can be used as a float, as explained in the Bair.

Tether Recovery: No

Specials

Neutral B - Bubble
Bubblun opens his mouth and spits out a big green bubble about the same size as himself with quite low lag. If it hits someone during the first half a second of it's existence, it traps them. They are stuck inside of it until they can button mash out. His entire moveset is centered around this one attack, he can gets power ups, easy KOs, and much more from them. First, lets just see what happens when you shoot a bubble and it touches nothing. One of several different things can happen. It can float upwards, it can pop, or it can develop a special power.

The floating up part will become important later, no let's focus on the part with the special power. There are six different possible special powers. Fire, water, lightning, whirlwind, rainbow, and fire globe.

Fire bubbles have little tongues of flame inside of them. Popping them (we'll get to that later) will release a fire about the size of Jigglypuff, which falls to the floor and lasts for two seconds. Anyone who touches it will receive four damage and low knockback.

The next is water. This is deadly, for both Bubblun and the opponent. This will unleash a big stream of water, which will wash opponents away, but possibly bringing Bubblun with it! It keeps on falling until it fall off the blast zones. Imagine a long range, giant Piplup that can kill the summoner as well as his opponents. This does no damage.

Next is lightning bolts. They, when popped, will shoot in the direction Bubblun was facing, and will keep on going until it passes the blast zones. It does medium knockback, and ten damage. However, it moves quickly and is hard to hit with.

Next are whirlwinds. They are about the size of Bowser. They fly the opposite direction Bubblun was facing for about the length of Smashville. They will capture anyone who touches it for ten damage and no knockback. However, they move very slowly.

Rainbows, when popped, will fall down until they hit the ground. They do eight damage and pull the opponent down with them, although they can be air dodged out of easily. These are great for killing bosses, as they can easily hit numerous times for a quick kill.

The rarest are Fire Orb ones. They make Bubblun fire not bubbles, but fire balls for ten seconds. They do ten damage and medium knockback, and are very quick. This has high range and low lag.

Now that we have covered the special bubbles, back to the floating part. The bubbles stop floating after they are about a Ganondorf height from the upper blast zone. Then, they can be popped. Blowing lots of bubbles and having them gather together is a wonderful long ranged attack. Each pop does five damage and low knockback, with medium range. However, beware, others can pop your bubbles too. Also, if a normal bubble touches a special bubble, it has a thirty percent chance of becoming a special bubble of the same type. To pop a bubble, attack it or hit it with the top of you head. If someone is in a bubble and you pop it, they receive high knockback and nine damage. If you pop it with the top of your head they get high vertical knockback and twelve damage. Button mashing will let you escape the bubble. You can also control the bubble a little bit, so it is possible to not be hit by Bubblun's head. If a bubble pops with an opponent in it naturally, or they break out of it, for ten seconds their attacks are thirty three percent stronger. If you jump onto a bubble and keep on pressing the jump button over and over, it can be a great recovery technique because each time you jump, the bubble rises too, so when you fall, the bubble will be there, allowing you to jump off of it. You can jump off a bubble four times.

If you charge it up for two seconds four bubbles will appear, he will shoot four bubbles in a straight line. This is very useful if everyone else in a one on one on one on one match is teaming up against you. As Bobblun the bubbles appear in a fan shape, one in front of him, one 45 degrees above it and one 45 degrees below it. Cororon fires one in front of her, one behind and one straight up from her head. This can go through solid platforms and has high range. Kululun fire one in front, one in back and one below her, good for stopping people who try to attack with Uairs from below. Also, a little thing that says "Pon!" appears for a second wherever there was previously a bubble.

Side B - Enemy
Bubblun shoots out a bubble with a random enemy in it, which pops immediately afterward. The different enemies do different things.

Zen Chan
-
This little guy just walks around. He moves very slowly and does three damage and low knockback to anyone it touches. He is very boring and is easily KOed. However, he can jump very high and unpredictably, even through solid platforms. When Kirby inhales him, he gets little blue wind up things on his sides and the ability to jump through solid platforms. His Neutral B becomes like Dedede's, he can inhale but not swallow and digest, but it does more damage and makes Kirby look cute.

Mighta
-
Mightas walk around at the speed of Jigglypuff's run and throw rock that go at the speed of aura sphere. Anyone who touches a Mighta receives four damage and low knockback, but touching a rock means medium knockback and ten damage. If Kirby inhales him, he gets a white cloak and hood. He can throw rocks with his neutral B. This requires one second of charging, but it launches automatically. Mighta and Kirby boulders roll until they hit a wall or fall off of the stage or blast zones, and are about the size of Jigglypuff.

Monsta -
These are very deadly. They first go zooming diagonally, but when they hit a blast zone or wall they rocket back quickly. They last for ten seconds, diagonally rocketing around. They do ten damage and high knockback. However, a simple air dodge is usually enough to dodge it. However, if more than one appear on the stage at once, beware. If Kirby inhales one he gets the ability to with his neutral B rocket diagonally for about the length of Fox Fire, allowing both horizontal and vertical recovery. He also gets a little purple tail. He also gets big red eyes.

Drunk -
Drunk has a very mean attack. He throws an empty bottle, and then it returns to him like a boomerang. Touching him has the same effect as touching a Mighta, but touching the bottle results in high knockback and eleven damage. If Kirby inhales one, eh gets the ability to throw bottles and a green hood. Drunk can't move while the boomerang bottle is out, but Kirby can. If Kululun or Cororon gets a Drunk, it's a Dranko.

Pulpul
-
Pulpuls fly around the stage quite quickly, in a strange, unpredictable manner. They rely ob touch to kill, and do eight damage with medium knockback. If Kirby inhales one, he gets a little purple rota on his head and his neutral B lets him fly for three seconds.

Banebou
-
This can be one of the deadliest of them all, merely because of his unpredictable and very fast attack. He jumps into the air about the height of all of Kirby's jumps combined, and then slams back into the ground only to bounce back up into the air. In the air he does medium knockback and nine damage, but if he hits you on the ground you get pitfalled and fifteen damage. Kirby gets the ability to do Slam Bounce, which bounces him up into the and then slams him back down for high knockback and ten damage. He also gets a spring on he bottom of his body, which makes his first jump higher.

Hidegonsu
-
This little guy is a bit rarer than the others, as are all of the ones after this. He shoots fire balls very quickly. These are deadly; they do enormous knockback and fifteen damage. KO these guys before they get a chance to fire any fireballs. He also moves quickly. However, there is a bit of lag after he fires a fire ball, but they move very quickly. They have high range, and go on until they hit a wall or blast zone. If Kirby swallows one, he gains the ability to shoot the fireballs, except they only do medium knockback. He also gets more lag when he fires them. They still do fifteen damage. He also gets three gray little hairs shoot out of his head for his costume.

Super Socket
-
Also called Invaders, these ones fly up to the left and top part of the screen when they appear. Then, they shoot down little laser beams as they move across the stage .They go right until they fly off the blast zones, sending down little laser beams. They move about the speed of Meta Knight's walk, and they send down lasers once every two seconds. Their bodies do only low knockback and four damage, but the lasers do medium knockback and nine damage. If Kirby swallows one, he gets two blue antenna. He is able to shoot lasers with his neutral B. He shoots them forward on the ground and down in the air.

Baron Von Blubba -
This is a more powerful, and quicker form of Monsta. It is also called a Skel Monsta. These look like boos. Instead of ten damage they do fifteen damage. They do a little bit high knockback. However, they move more slowly. If Kirby eats one he gets five damage, but a more powerful form of his Monsta hat. He gets red eyes and white feet.

Rascal
-
This one appears only once every three hundred times. Thus, you will rarely ever see it. This guy floats around the stage slowly. However, after a second, he chooses one of your opponents and follows them. He acts like a Metroid after that, slowly following, latching on, and doing up to forty damage. easily KOed or dodged, but extremely powerful. Kirby can't eat them, if he tries, they will just latch on to him.

Up B - Flip
Bubblun does a short flip up and forward. This does no damage or knockback. Than what is the point? It has extremely low range for recovery, and puts you in helpless mode afterward. See, you have to use this, onto a bubble. Once on a bubble, you bounce off of it. Then, you can press the jump button when you hit the bubble again, witch has risen higher. This propels you even higher. You can jump on a bubble four times. So here is an example of recovery as Bubblun. You're knocked off the stage. You blow a bubble, and flip onto it. you bounce. You land on it, you jump. You land on it, you jump. You land on it, you jump. You land on it, you jump. You land on it, you jump, you double jump. The bubble pops. That is how good his recovery is. However, just as his biggest head spine is pointed down, which is about one frame, this attack can spike. However, this is extremely hard.

Down B - Music Potion
A potion appear in front of Bubblun. Touch it, and you get the Music Potion. For five seconds, you fire bubbles faster, and half f them are special super Music Bubbles. Popping music bubbles makes a musical note appear, which follows one of the opponents. When it hits them, they receive eighteen damage and high knockback. However, there is lag when yo eat the potion and after five seconds you can't use it for another twenty seconds. The music notes travel quickly and are quite deadly, and break shields. However, their speed is also a downfall. Dodging will make them pass right through you and fly off the blast zones. They are quite deadly to bosses, and can be used to quickly drain their health. Blow a music into a huge pile of bubbles for a huge army of music bubbles. Pop them.

?????

Profit.

Music bubbles, like all special bubbles, can't trap opponents in them, but unlike the other special bubbles, can not be popped by the opponent. The opponent can hit it off the screen, but not pop it. However, only use these when you really need them, because you never know, when you'll really need them.

Final Smash - Bubble Storm
Ok, this Final Smash has three stages. Bubble, Bubble Storm, and Hyper Bubble. You can only use Bubble Storm through the Bubble, and The Hyper Bubble can only be archived through Bubble Storm.

Stage One - Bubble

When you press the B button, the camera zooms in on Bubblun. Then, he opens his mouth, and a HUGE bubble shoots out, about the size of Smashville's main platform. Anyone caught inside, is, um, caught inside. No special effects, a big bubble. You can let it fly off the stage, for a kill, but that's unreliable due to button smashing to destroy the bubble. No, better to hit the bubble! Hitting the bubble causes...

Stage Two - Bubble Storm
The bubble pops into many bubbles. New bubbles are shot in, making a total of fifty bubbles, all flying around the stage in a circle. Opponents are swept around in the circle as well, and receive forty damage. After five seconds, the bubbles merge into one, all but up to three of them, an opponent in each of these. Now you have a choice. Pop the bubbles the opponents are in for easy KOs, or pop the big yellow bubble in the middle for a more beautiful, but less reliable one.

Stage Three - Hyper Bubble
Lets say you choose to pop the hyper bubble. Then, the bubble pops. Inside of it is a star. The star explodes, doing ten damage in a radius about half the size of Puff Up. This also gives huge knockback. However, outside that radius, this is useless, and does nothing but pop the bubbles. If you think it will reach the bubbles, use it by all means. If you don't just let it float away.

That is all.

Standards

Jab - Bubble Stream
Bubblun shoots a stream of tiny bubbles out of his mouth. This can go on forever, but weakens after a time, like Flamethrower. At first, each hit does two damage, but after a while only one. It has high range but also high lag. This does no knockback. This is quite easy to escape, and seems useless due to it's low damage percentage. However, against bosses it is extremely useful, as well as when you have the opponent against a wall.

Dash Attack - Bubble Blast
Bubblun blows a bubble, jumps forward, and smashes the bubble. If you are hit by the bubble, you are stuck inside of it and when he land on it you get medium knockback and ten damage, however, if you are just hit by Bubblun, you receive low knockback and five damage. This has medium range, and high lag.

Tilts

F Tilt - Claw

Bubblun scratches forward with his claw. This has high range, but high lag as well. It does high knockback if it sweetspots, low if it doesn't. It does seven damage. This is very good in situations were your opponent is stunned, due to it being easy to sweetspot then, but it is nearly useless in other situations.

U Tilt - Bomb

A bomb appears above Bubblun. Then, it explodes. The blast causes high lag for Bubblun, but has high range. It does seven damage and medium knockback. This is great for protecting against players attacking you from above with Dairs or Nairs. If Bubblun is hit before the bomb goes off, he will drop the bomb and it will become and item with the same damage and knockback as the normal attack, but obviously with higher range.

D Tilt - Bubble Pop

A bubble rises from the platform beneath Bubblun and pops at his feet, making a little text thingy say "Pon!" This only works on solid platforms, on fall through ones he does his Dair. The bubble pop does low knockback and eight damage. It has medium range, too. This also has low lag. You do a little hop while you pop the bubble. The little thing that says "Pon!" does no damage, just looks cute. Not much else to say, besides a rather unpredictable attack due to it looking a lot like you're just standing there.

Smashes

F Smash - Spinning Flhoop
Bubblun blows a bubble with a Flhoop in it. When the smash is released, the Flhoop breaks out of the bubble and spins forward, doing high knockback and nine to fifteen damage. This has high range and medium lag, during which the bubble pops and Flhoop falls. The Flhoop, if attacked before it disappears, will stay on the field of battle like a monster summoned by Side B. It spins around, doing medium knockback and fifteen damage. If Kirby swallows one, he gets a little pink hoop around his waist and can spin around like a Flhoop for his Neutral B.

U Smash - Uni Bo

Bubblun shoots a bubble with a Uni Bo in it. It floats on to his head. Then, when released, it pops, and the Uni Bo goes into spiky mode, making anyone who touches it get ten to fourteen damage and medium knockback. This has medium range and lag. If attacked before it disappears, it will stay on the battlefield. If Kirby swallows one, it will give him a spiky purple hat. By pressing B, you get a spiny shield around yourself that lasts for two seconds and renders you invincible, like a more powerful version of his Down B.

D Smash - Liquid Kid
A portal appears in front of Bubblun, and out comes Hipopo. His ball of water slowly charges up to full size. When released, he jumps up and throws the bubbles down, releasing a big wave of water thta moves at about the speed of Captain Falcon's run. This can do three to twenty damage, but takes extremely long to charge. He can't be attacked either, so he doesn't stay on the stage. The wave has high knockback, high range, and low lag.

However, there is a glitch that keeps him on the stage. Inhaling or bubbling him makes him freeze. See, he is, like Waddle Doos, and Bubble Bobble enemies, and item, albeit an invincible one. So, the game has no idea what to do if it is inhaled or bubbled, so it just stays, doing absolutely nothing except getting in your way, until the match is over.

Yeah, that's something no one has done before. Glitches? I haven't seen them in other movesets.

Aerials

Nair - Purple Teapot
A purple teapot appears over Bubblun, and explodes. This has medium knockback, and eleven damage. It also has high range, but high lag as well. This attack covers him from all around, like most Nairs. It also, like most Nairs, has a hitbox that stays out for a long time. This has a few invincibility frames during the explosion. This is a useful KO move, but feels rather awkward and is only recommended if you are sure it will hit.

Uair - Claw Jab

Bubblun jabs his claws up for low knockback and seven damage. This seems like quite a useless attack, as it has low damage, knockback, and range, but it has a special atribute. If you press A again while he does this, he will flip in midair, and dive down into the ground, spiking at the beginning and doing medium knockback and fourteen damage to anyone it hits. This goes very far, a little more than Tlink's. However, doing Up and A in midair stops it, so don't worry. This is all about mindgames, the weird beginning, the ability to instantly stop it, this is just one of the things that makes the bubble dragons the mindgameiest character. Also, this attack can be quite irritating even if it doesn't hit. Bubblun yells "wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" while falling.

Dair - Ame Da Ma
A pop appears at Bubblun's feet, and an Ame Da Ma appears beneath him, and spits down a purple ball about half the size of Jigglypuff. This ball can spike in the first few frames, and does twelve damage and medium vertical knockback. This keeps on going down until it hits an opponent or the ground. Once this attack has landed, the Ame Da Ma disappears. No ,there is no glitch or anything, it can't stay. However, Kirby can inhale it, get little candy things on his sides and shoots purple balls. This has high lag, and high range.

Fair - Parasol Jab

Bubblun pulls a parasol out of thin air and jabs forward with it. This does low knockback and ten damage. It has high range and lag. However, it has some interesting properties that make it not as generic as such a poke might seem. First, the tip does more damage and knockback. I know Marth can do that too, but honesty. What hurts more, being hit by the tip of an umbrella or the main body of it. Next, it can be used for recovery. If you keep A held down, the parasol will open, and drastically improve his air mobility and lower his fall speed. However, the parasol breaks after two seconds.

Bair - Yzk
A Yzk appears behind Bubblun. Then, it flies in one full circle that is about as big as The Ultimate Chimera and then disappears, while Bubblun continues to fall. This has very high lag, and only medium low knockback too. It does sixteen damage. Very rarely, a missile will shoot out of the red sphere in it's core, doing low knockback and three damage, but paralyzing the opponent for a second. Kirby can not inhale it, but it can be KOed. If you jump onto it you can ride it like a float.

Grabs And Throws

Grab - Bubble Hug
This is a very strange grab. If you grab at someone, they receive one damage and no knockback. This has low range and lag. Then what is the point? Is it completely useless? No, not quite. This only works on bubbles. If it is a normal bubble, just throw it. If it is a special bubble, it pops. If it contains an opponent, that is when you should care what happens. On bubbles it has medium range, as he suck in air, which, while it does not effect characters, it can easily sway a floating bubble.

Pummel - Bubble Bop

Bubblun pokes the bubble with the tip of his head. This does only one damage.However, it is extremely quick, allowing for up to six damage a second, and it takes about three seconds to get out. This is thus perhaps the most useful pummel in the game.

F Throw - Bubble Stream

This attack is extremely useful after the throw, but is quite useless as one. Bubblun lets go of the opponent, and blows ten bubbles outwards. They each do one damage and can capture other opponents. However, the guy in the bubble only gets five instead of all ten damage, because the knockback is very low, so he starts floating up again. By then, it is quite easy for the captured one to pop out of his bubble. However, it is extremely useful because of the high speed of the bubbles creation and the amount of bubbles made. The originally grabbed one can't be bubbled by this attack.

B Throw - Dribble

Bubblun throws the bubble behind him, and then dribbles it three stage maker blocks backward. Each bounce, there are three of them, does two damage. Then, he shouts "Pass!" and tosses the bubble. This does medium-high knockback, and the pass does three damage. This has high lag and leaves Bubblun susceptible for attack, but is quite powerful. Is there are less than the length of three stage builder blocks backwards, he will stop and pass whenever he reaches the end.

U Throw - Zen Chan
A Zen Chan appears in the bubble with the opponent, and kicks the opponent out of the bubble. The Zen Chan is instantly KOed in front of the battlefield, and your opponent recives seven damage with low knockback. However, the Zen Chan's speeding body does an extra five damage if it hits, along with a bit of extra knockback. This has low lag.

D Throw - Mimic
Bubblun laughs, and does the opponents signature move. For example, if Captain Falcon is in the bubble, Bubblun will say "Falku, pun!" and punch him while fire surrounds his tiny fist. If it is Kirby, he will inhale the bubble and then spit it out. If it is Mario, he jumps on the bubble, popping it. For Jigglypuff, he sings. No matter what the attack, it does medium knockback and thirteen damage. The lag depends on the attack he uses.

Extras

Taunts and Victory Poses

Forward Taunt - Dance

Bubblun dances for a second. Nothing exciting about this.

Up Taunt - Bottle

A bottle falls on Bubblun's head, and he says ow. It can be picked up and thrown for the flinch effect and no damage.

Down Taunt - ROD Bubbles
Three purple bubbles appear, each with a capital letter in it, R, O, and D. They spin around the bubble dragon and then fuse with it. This takes two seconds, and when it is done they are in their human form. The ROD bubbles spiral out and you become a dragon again if you use this as a human. Being human does not effect anything.

Victory 1 - Enemies
All of the enemies from Bubble Symphony are there, floating and walking around. Bubblun or whatever dragon was there is smiling and blowing bubbles occasionally.

Victory 2 - Throne
The four dragons (or humans) are sitting on a throne. They laugh. Yeah.

Victory 3 - Music Key
Bubblun touches four music notes, and a big key appears. Then, a door appears, the key goes into the door, the door opens, and Bubblun walks in. The door disappears.

Loss
Bubblun looks sad, a few bubbles floating around him.

Misc

Symbol
- A bubble

Kirby Hat
- Kirby gets a few yellow spikes on his head and a green hat. Instead of blowing bubbles, he uses Enemy as his Neutral B.

Entrance
- A big bubble pops, revealing Bubblun or another bubble dragon. For the humans, it is the same.

Victory Theme - A more uplifting version of the beginning to 00:10 of this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S_p8Z9VS6k&feature=related

Music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scgNcWLAutc&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S_p8Z9VS6k&feature=related
Everything here: http://bubblebobblememories.co.uk/index.php?cID=music

IMPORTANT THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF THERE IS AN ENEMY IN THE ATTACKS YOU WANT TO SEE A PICTURE OF, THEY ARE ALL LISTED IN THE CREDITS. CLICK HERE!

Baloo

Smash Ace
well, that's fascinating.

MOAR skimming to be done after Math...
Bubblun? If so, THX!!
that was awesome at a skim, baloo. you will definately crack the top 50 with that or bleck. your honestly the best newcomer in this contest.
Wow. I'm sure there is another better newcomer, but thanks. And the top 50? :laugh:

Impossible.

Or is it...

Thanks a lot anyway!

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Yay! Bub and Bob!

So anyways, looks like a cool move set, but I really don't like how I have to scroll for 1 minute just to get to the move set. Maybe for a secret character it would be cool, but here it was just annoying.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Yay! Bub and Bob!

So anyways, looks like a cool move set, but I really don't like how I have to scroll for 1 minute just to get to the move set. Maybe for a secret character it would be cool, but here it was just annoying.
Thank You!

And I edited it, now it's easier to find the real moveset.

EDIT: Good. Glad you like it. I'm not posting a new post for fear of driving this off the page.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
that was awesome at a skim, baloo. you will definately crack the top 50 with that or bleck. your honestly the best newcomer in this contest.
Not to cast aspersions on Baloo's moveset-making talent, but I'd have to say Tanookie takes that particular cake.

Personal judgements aside, this looks like a mighty fine moveset, Baloo. It's amazing how much you've improved since the Ghost Team, it really is. You should easily take the prize for most improved moveset maker.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Not to cast aspersions on Baloo's moveset-making talent, but I'd have to say Tanookie takes that particular cake.

Personal judgements aside, this looks like a mighty fine moveset, Baloo. It's amazing how much you've improved since the Ghost Team, it really is. You should easily take the prize for most improved moveset maker.
Thank You! Most improved... Must agree. This is a lot better than the ghosts. It seems like in each moveset, I put in a little more detail, a little more creativity, which shows obviously when you compare Pre-Marx movesets with Post-Marx ones.

And please, did you actually look at the Ghost Gang? How could you? I'm so humiliated.:( It was a terrible, terrible tragedy. It was actually my second moveset, but when I saw Warlord's Dimentio moveset, and then looked at mine, I never posted it.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Is there going to be an award for fastest moveset maker of good quality sets? =P

Bubble Bobble is a great set. You've really come a long way.

Don't you just love the slow movement speed of this contest now. ^_^

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver

BOSS: KURT ZIZA

>>>>>>>>>>Attacks<<<<<<<<<<

Silencga: Kurt Ziza casts a powerful spell on you. He gains two purple orbs of magic in his lower free hands. This attack does no damage, but it makes small silver crystals of energy rotate around you. While these orbs are active, you cannot use any special moves. Attack the orbs to destroy the spell. They are weak, being about 30-40 HP. Kurt will not cast this spell for a while after you break it.

Through the Sands: If you stay a long distance away from Kurt, he will lunge at you. His blades will slash the ground as he lunges, so make sure to either dodge or jump. This does about 20%.

Scimitar Phalanx: This action is both an attack and a defense. Kurt will spin his two blades quickly around his body while standing in one spot. The spinning blades will repel attacks coming from the other side and deal great damage and knockback if you try to run past them. To avoid damage, either stand close to Kurt’s legs or run away from him. 35%

Swooping Blades: Kurt will jump in the air and begin to spin quickly. He will then swoop down on you. If he comes at you spinning vertically (like a wheel), wait for him to approach and dodge the moment he is about to hit. If he comes at you spinning horizontally (like a frisbee), there is no way to avoid it. These both deal A LOT of damage and good knockback. 50%

Snake Strike: Kurt will extend his neck and lash out quickly. This is very easy to dodge, but if he bites you, watch out. This move can kill at 66%.

//Attacks at 50%

Firaga: Kurt will signal this attack by rotating his arms and a large Heartless design will appear on the front of him. He will hover around the battlefield as balls of fire appear randomly throughout the stage. The balls explode into flame after about 3 seconds, or if you touch them. They will hit you if you stay still or get close to Kurt, dealing 30% each.

Protega: Kurt casts an orange shield completely around him. He will also float around the stage. This shield makes him immune to anything BUT Special Moves. It will dissapear after 18 seconds.

Sandstorm: Kurt calls up a powerful desert cyclone to attack you. Four twisters half his size will swarm around the stage. If they get within your proximity, they will suck you up into them, trapping you. They will deal 15% per second and damage you for 4-6 seconds. They will also try to carry you off the stage. You can button mash to get out of them.

Meteora: Kurt will summon dark balls out of the ground to swarm you and hit you. About 15-20 will appear, each dealing a whopping 45%. They can be dodged, but it's difficult.

//Attacks at 1%

Sinking Sands: Kurt will raise his arms up, as he tries to bring the arena down with him. The screen will shake. FINISH HIM!

Baloo

Smash Ace
You are a cruel, evil person, taking the spotlight like that.
But the boss is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom