• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how do i beat polygon team with ness

Status
Not open for further replies.

casecan

Smash Rookie
im trying to do it with only one life no continues on very hard.. this is the only level i have a problem with.. i try to just throw everyone but is there a better way to do it?

casecan

Smash Rookie
im not a NEWB and idk what djc means.. but id probably wreck you in smash

Vaxany

Smash Rookie
I'll put $300 on this match.

Do you know what a z-cancel is?
that so made my day
you're not a newb and you don't know what djc means?

sorry, but you just epically failed.

and to the other guy "evan rules", I hope you are betting 300$ on dylan's win, and that you are asking if casecan knows what z-cancel is, to see if he knows.
If not, you're a noob too.

Mikhas

Smash Apprentice
And Dylan is married and a father. So he very likely beats you [case] at life as well.
I dunno if being a father at like 21 is a good thing.

and to the other guy "evan rules", I hope you are betting 300$ on dylan's win, and that you are asking if casecan knows what z-cancel is, to see if he knows.
If not, you're a noob too.
Good, concise demonstration of your ***********.

Superstar

Smash Champion
It's more than what some people on the nets will be able to do. And even then, given how Life works, that's winning it.

Just became a father though. Like 2 months ago or something.

Also, this whole thing is happening because Dylan was joking, and Case said something so very stupid. Not only did he say he wasn't bad in Smash and didn't know what DJC is [a VERY well known technique], but he just upright told one of the better players that he could beat him in Smash. Then double posted saying he'd also win at life.

Basically, he failed several internets. Which is why I think he might be a troll, but this is funny. :D

casecan

Smash Rookie
ok well sorry i dont know the smash lingo, but im very good.. and yes i can "DJC" and "z-cancel".. i just had to look those up on urban dictionary to figure out what it meant.... that shiz is so easy please who do u think i am

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
ok well sorry i dont know the smash lingo, but im very good.. and yes i can "DJC" and "z-cancel".. i just had to look those up on urban dictionary to figure out what it meant.... that shiz is so easy please who do u think i am
Are you seriously not a troll?

Urban Dictionary said:
DJC isn't defined yet.
Urban Dictionary said:
Z-Cancel isn't defined yet.
Silly me for even asking.
When there's a thread in this forum that will provide you with all this info and more.
Urban Dictionary is probably the wrong place to go to learn smash.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
LOL, just LOL

The "wreck you in life in general" comment was not needed. So im pretty sure you're just an arrogant noob.

Post a video of one of your matches to prove otherwise

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
for a more serious answer, CPU's fall for grab spam. Up air spam and back air helps a lot also.

lol at the DJC, Z-Cancel, and other posts
Ill give a small definition
Troll: someone who deliberately goes on forums/other sites to make fun of something or someone, as in someone going on a brawl combo video on youtube and saying that Brawl sucks so this video sucks.
DJC: Double Jump Cancel: Jumping and then Rejumping to cancel an attack. Yoshi and Ness are the only characters in smash 64 who can do this. Allows them to attack incredibly quickly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd0ms93PtvQ&feature=related see this video for perfect DJC
Z-Cancel: The most useful technique in smash 64 and melee: Press Z before landing to get rid of all ending lag. Allows people to attack incredibly quickly.

House

Smash Journeyman
DJC stands for Digital Juggle Cornering, and is a useful technique among cheap chars such as Link and Polygon Link. You just do it by mashing the L button while tilting the analog stick to the right. Your character will perform a critical hit that will seriously damage the enemy (Most likely a guaranteed kill). Isai does this all the time.

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Double_jump_cancel

Dash_Fox

Smash Ace
What's up with these hip hop wanna be gangsters with horrible typing skills and bad grammar invading the video game sections of the internets?

Just throw the polygon with team his throws are very powerful. Roll away from mobs to not get hit hard.

Superstar

Smash Champion
Actually, a Koro is someone who says stuff hoping for a reaction. They say the video sucks, because they want to see everyone get angry.

[I meant to address Koro and say troll, but I got this, and I was gonna post it, but I lold, so I kept it, hehehe. Replace Koro with troll, or don't, depends on if you hate him. :3]

Throw spam and DJCing SOME attacks should work.

Mith_

Smash Champion
Rofl I don't even play S64 competitively and I know what DJC means.

I learned when I tried to edge guard like you do in Brawl LOL Smash64 is so pro.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
and what is a troll? who makes up these words and phrases..
Johnz. :)

Vaxany

Smash Rookie
Good, concise demonstration of your ***********.
wow that is really all we needed, some random ****** who dosn't know anything about smash and defends that other noob who is not a noob in the end cuz he can z-cancel and djc, and saw all that on urban dictionnary.

Mikhas

Smash Apprentice
wow that is really all we needed, some random ****** who dosn't know anything about smash and defends that other noob who is not a noob in the end cuz he can z-cancel and djc, and saw all that on urban dictionnary.
Cool run-on sentence with multiple spelling errors and comma splices, bro.

Also, I do know what I'm talking about and I wasn't defending him.

WP.

Smash Rookie
What's up with these hip hop wanna be gangsters with horrible typing skills and bad grammar invading the video game sections of the internets?

Just throw the polygon with team his throws are very powerful. Roll away from mobs to not get hit hard.
rofl at hip hop and wannabe gangster
how u figure hes either?

OT: edge attack duh

Vaxany

Smash Rookie
Cool run-on sentence with multiple spelling errors and comma splices, bro.

Also, I do know what I'm talking about and I wasn't defending him.
ur not in a english class, i dont give a **** how i spell in here, like you do.
writing so perfectly while trying to make a comeback just makes u fail.

I wasn't defending him

LOL WOW.

its not like if you're not a noob anyways, id love to see a video of your gameplay of smash, and see if you really know what you're talking about.

for now, your words just don't mean anything to me.
you can keep insulting me and try to make me feel bad but that will just never work, because I know im not a ******, and that im good at smash.

and also i can spell, im just not trying on boards, why would I do so anyways?
gg nerd

"Hello my name is Mikhas and I can spell."

gtfo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom