• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
Mysterio!

mysterio (spiderman 2) actual boss version:​

mysterio has the physique of captain falcon plus the space taken up by the cape. he simply walks around and does a random attack from the list every few seconds.

200HP

attacks at 100%

gloat: mysterio starts to blather on about something involving him being all powerful and that you will die for your incompetince or something. he goes on for about 10 seconds as he continues to move. he will be interupted and will stop if you inflict 10% to him or more. your character will be gullible and buy into this, causing them to be paralyzed if they hear at least half the speech. if they are paralyzed by this false fear, mysterio will stop gloating and start to use an attack. you are paralyzed for 5 seconds, so he can KO you if you are at a high %.

I am bigger than you!: mysterio quickly runs offscreen, leaving behind a small device where he was standing. a hologram of mysterio 3 times his size will appear a second later. this hologram will stay stationary, only using gloat and alien drones. the hologram itself has 75HP, but it can be destroyed easier if you can get to the device the hologram is eminating from, which has 10HP, but can only be hurt by attacks that hit the ground, such as bowser bomb and squirtle's Dsmash. when the hologram is destroyed, mysterio will rush back to where he was.

Alien drones: mysterio points forwards as 2 drones from the first encounter with him in spiderman 2:the game. he laughs and continues his attacking as the drones attack. each drone attacks by flying around at medium speed and shooting green beams. touching the drones without attacking causes you 5%, and the beams do 12% and average knockback. each drone has only 40HP, but can get in your way trying to dodge attacks or attack mysterio, so take them out as quickly as you can.

come closer: mysterio releases a special gas from his suit that covers about 2/3 of the stage.while this gas still allows you to see your caracter perfectly, the gas effects both body,machinery and magic, nullifying the use of projectiles while you touch it. mysterio stays in the area of the middle the whole time, continuing to attack, forcing you to go close range to attack. this gas lasts 15 seconds.

attacks at 50%:

you are an insect!: mysterio pulls out a pocket watch and swings it back and forth. anyone within 2.5 stage builder blocks in front of mysterio believe they are 6 inches tall, similar to what he did to spiderman. tyou become so convinced that you are 6 inches tall, mind-over-matter sets in and you receive the mini-mushroom effect for 30 seconds.

the death of mysterio: due to having a brain tumor and lung cancer, quenton beck (the version of mysterio you're currently fighting) is on the verge of death. he becomes limp and falls over, his health bar quickly dropping to zero. after 3 seconds, the body disappears in a blast of smoke, which causes you 5% and high knockback if you touch it. mysterio then appears from the right side of the screen and trys to give a right hook that does 10% and average knockback. his health bar immediately refills, but with 5 less HP.

attacks at 5%:

"a grand way to end my final show": mysterio becomes unstable and miserable physically and mentally, similar to after the lecture from daredevil. he removes his helmet, showing his balded head and air tubes in his nose, and with a hacked camera you can see he's crying. he puts a gun to his head and actually commits suicide, no tricks. his health goes to zero and his body fades like an RPG enemy. you wait 5 seconds, and... what? the stage becomes slightly darker as another mysterio in a dark purple outfit and red helmet walks onscreen slowly. he removes his helmet, revealing himself to be quenton, back from the dead, but with the right side of his head missing. he gains 50HP and walks around slower than normal, using only the next attack.

undead mysterio's only attack:

"life wasn't done with me": beck snaps his fingers, and pillar of flame 1.5 bowsers wide and as tall as the ground to the top of the screen appears almost immediately where you are currently standing. this pillar does 20% and above-average knockback. this attack is only used once every six seconds.

every attack (save for the last attack) is derived from games or the comics.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Wow, that's much better than your previous ones. Good job.

I don't know which moveset to post next, ????????, Cosmic Mario, or Toad Brigade. Which should I finish first?

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Whoa....i haven't posted in a long time O.o

Anyway, Three Days Grace should be done tonight. It looks like it's my second best work lol XD

Oh and # 8

D

Deleted member

Indeed. You've done Mysterio justice, from what I know about him.

D

Deleted member

This is the second time in the SM that Tiny is shown as a ******. The first time, he
relieved himself on YTT.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
first, ROFLOL @tiny taking a dump.

second, i skimmed the whole thing and noticed you have scourge in there. thanks, but there is one thing you should know. he didn't have the scar until he became green, as the shock of the master emerald's power being jerked away (knuckle's faher punched him off) caused it.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Ok, I'll work on ??????? and then the others.

The Toad Brigade will be like Olimar and Pikmin, but without the Olimar.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Preview for mine and princesspeachlover13's joint moveset- Vexen.

Neutral Smash= "Take this!"
(10%- low knockback)
Tiny start up lag

Vexen shouts out "Take this!", then swings Freeze Pride horizontally, dealing 4% damage. This move has tiny start up lag, so you can use this without worry of being vulnerable for too long. This deals no knockback, but will allow you to move onto the second part of the combo- a vertical slice that sends your opponent slightly into the air, and deals 2% damage. Freeze Pride has a blue, icy trail behind it when he does the vertical slash, but this is just for aesthetics.
Whilst your opponent is stunned in the air, you have a choice of two options. You can continue the combo, or you can follow up with another attack, so you should choose depending on the situation you find yourself in.

The third part of the combo is a stab straight forward, which deals 6% damage, and deals low knockback. He thrusts Freeze Pride the same width as King Dedede, so this move can be used at a distance, which is helpful, because if you hit someone with the tip of Freeze Pride whilst they are in the air, or over the edge, it will act as a very weak meteor smash with decent range, but if you miss, the ending lag is 2 seconds, so this will leave you vulnerable to getting knocked off the edge, and then edge guarded.

This is a great combo move, and the fact that if you just hit with the stab, missing with the first two parts of the combo, it will act as a meteor smash. This is truly a multi functional combo- you can follow on with other attacks after the second hit, which also stuns them for 1 second, or you could use it as a meteor smash.

Could I get some feedback on it please?

ppl13 said it was okay, but I want to see what other people think.
The colours will be different in the actual moveset XD.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Preview for mine and princesspeachlover13's joint moveset- Vexen.

Neutral Smash= "Take this!"
(10%- low knockback)
Tiny start up lag

Vexen shouts out "Take this!", then swings Freeze Pride horizontally, dealing 4% damage. This move has tiny start up lag, so you can use this without worry of being vulnerable for too long. This deals no knockback, but will allow you to move onto the second part of the combo- a vertical slice that sends your opponent slightly into the air, and deals 2% damage. Freeze Pride has a blue, icy trail behind it when he does the vertical slash, but this is just for aesthetics.
Whilst your opponent is stunned in the air, you have a choice of two options. You can continue the combo, or you can follow up with another attack, so you should choose depending on the situation you find yourself in.

The third part of the combo is a stab straight forward, which deals 6% damage, and deals low knockback. He thrusts Freeze Pride the same width as King Dedede, so this move can be used at a distance, which is helpful, because if you hit someone with the tip of Freeze Pride whilst they are in the air, or over the edge, it will act as a very weak meteor smash with decent range, but if you miss, the ending lag is 2 seconds, so this will leave you vulnerable to getting knocked off the edge, and then edge guarded.

This is a great combo move, and the fact that if you just hit with the stab, missing with the first two parts of the combo, it will act as a meteor smash. This is truly a multi functional combo- you can follow on with other attacks after the second hit, which also stuns them for 1 second, or you could use it as a meteor smash.

Could I get some feedback on it please?

ppl13 said it was okay, but I want to see what other people think.
The colours will be different in the actual moveset XD.
What is a "Neutral Smash"; a Smash attack? And if so, how exactly do you continue a "combo"?

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
What is a "Neutral Smash"; a Smash attack? And if so, how exactly do you continue a "combo"?
I mean a standard jab/ press A button lol.

The combo thing is that the 2nd hit of your A/A/A attack stuns your opponent, so you can either press A again to do the final hit, or you could use a special/ move away.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
Really nice chapter, Baron. I'll get around to critique in a bit if I can.

I hate to ask, but I kinda need a new page seeing as how far stretched out this page already is. Can anyone help me?

#13.

Akiak

Smash Ace
You're doing Toad Brigade? Awesome!

It better be good...*points gun*

Why didn't I think of that?. Darn. Anyway post him!

And Trophymaster I'm liking the Pokey mechanic. But how will you be able to do all the grabs and airs and tilts and what have you with no arms or legs?

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman

Micaiah from Fire Emblem has joined the Brawl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zhOtlLxX6I&feature=related

Character Profile:

Micaiah is one of the two lead protagonists in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, and the second main character alongside Ike himself (who she bears resentment for putting her country in the situation it is in now). She is part of a small band known as the Dawn Brigade (excluding Yune, a strange sparrow that seems to like her company), native to Daein, a country under a brutal and destructive occupation by dissidents in the Begnion Empire. Her abilities as a mage, seer and a healer help her companions time and time again. But the ends to which she and her companions would travel to save their homeland would prove to have massive consequences on the whole world...

Game Background - Fire Emblem

Fire Emblem is a tactical turn based strategy game with units trained via RPG elements such as experience and statistics. It prioritises managing and keeping alive smaller groups of units in order to defeat more numerous enemies. If a character that is not mission-critical dies, they are gone forever without any way to revive them or otherwise use them again; this sometimes has an impact on the plot of the game as well. The most recent addition to the franchise at the time of writing is Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon for the DS, which is a remake of the original Fire Emblem. The game from which Micaiah is from, Radiant Dawn, is on the Nintendo Wii and was released in 2007/2008. The series as a whole has received critical acclaim for both deep gameplay and plot, and many players have thought highly of its cast of characters. Its instalments are considered to be a very difficult challenge by many, with Radiant Dawn being no exception.

Overview – Way of the Light Mage:

Micaiah resembles Ike in some areas; they both rely on their powerful range, but the emphasis in character differs in many areas. Most of Micaiah’s attacks make use of her tome, giving her several powerful projectile attacks and area-of-effect abilities, making her a dangerous force in multi-man battles. This advantage lets her apply pressure onto the foe no matter where they are. She is a lightweight, which makes her greatest weakness all the more deadly; many of her more useful attacks can take a while and leave her quite vulnerable. Light and slow is not a good combination! To master Micaiah, spacing is essential. Ward off enemy approaches with your lengthy attacks, and pick them apart as they look for reprieve. Micaiah has just enough options to guard herself and blast her foe where it hurts - and boy do her moves hurt.

Note: Nintendo, Intelligent Systems, Super Smash Bros. and any and all other affiliates are in no way responsible for any blinding, epileptic seizures, banishment, orgasms or other possible consequences that may arise from the faint-hearted upon witnessing the many light-based moves in Micaiah's arsenal.

Strength of the Light:

Speed: Slow:
First Jump - 6/10:
Second Jump - 7.5/10:
Weight: Very light.
Power - 9/10:
Fall Speed - 4/10:
Size - 6/10:
Wall Jump: No.
Wall Cling: No.
Tether: No.
Crouch: Yes.
Crawl: No.
Gliding: No.

Stance of the Mage:

Entrance: Micaiah warps into the battlefield via Rexwarp, the same way Ike and Marth do.
Standing: Micaiah faces her side to the enemy, leaving her front hand waving forward and her other hand clutching her light tome.
Idle: Micaiah looks carefully around the entire stage, sometimes brushing a bang of hair behind her back.
Crouch: Micaiah lowers both knees, crouched like a frog.
Crawl: Holds one arm in front of her, moving tentatively forward one leg at a time.
Dazed: Micaiah's tome slips out of her hands and onto the floor; her eyes droop as her body wavers.
Sleep: Micaiah falls to the ground and curls up into a ball, using her tome as a pillow.

Light Mage:

Standard Attack – Jolt: Micaiah holds out one hand in front of her, from which pulsates a yellow glow that stuns the foe.[2% damage. Flinches the enemy. Very low priority. Moderate range. Attack comes out quickly.]

Standard Attack - (hold down) Jolt: After making the initial attack, Micaiah crouches down one knee to face the foe completely and holds out her glowing hand for longer. Range is only slightly stronger than that of the original A. Moving the control stick up or down will allow the player to move Micaiah’s hand to shield her or trap an incoming enemy as appropriate. [1% per second. Vacuum knockback. Weak priority. Very poor range.

Dash Attack - Staff Vault: Micaiah sticks her staff on the floor and uses it as a pole vault to side-kick in front of her. [Deals 8-10% damage. Average knockback. Moderate priority. Great range. Large aftermath lag.]

The hitbox can be circumstantially problematic. The hitbox reaches high up (compare: Mario's head level) but doesn't actually touch the bare ground. Therefore a small character like Kirby or someone crouching can dodge it entirely and retaliate.

Light Sage - Tilt Attacks:

Forward Tilt – Staff Thrust: Micaiah’s staff appears. She bends one leg back and steps the other one forward as she lunges the staff forward, then pulls the staff slowly back. [ 6-8% damage. Moderate priority. Massive range (compare: beating Dedede's forward-tilt). Very low startup lag, large aftermath lag.]

Upward Tilt – Spin: Micaiah’s staff returns for this one. She holds out her staff above her head and spins it quickly four times horizontally within 1.5 seconds. [4% damage per hit. Low knockback. Average priority. Very good horizontal range, slight vertical range. Comes out quickly. Below-average aftermath lag.]

Given the horizontal nature of the attack, it lends itself to the ground game almost more so than the aerial game.

Downward Tilt – Light: A small ring of light appears flat on the ground in front of Micaiah (or rather, on ground level; this attack still works if directly above nothing). The aura circles and spins up to Micaiah's chest level very quickly, shielding her for a short moment. [6-8% damage. Low knockback. Great priority. Very low aftermath lag. Hitbox consists of the aura. Duration of 1.5 seconds.]

Light Priestess - Smash Attacks:

Forward Smash – Shine: Use this attack and Micaiah will cast a Shine spell; Micaiah raises her hands in front of her and spins on the spot. Bright veins of light materialise and strike horizontally across 1.5 metres away from her. [19-24% damage. Slighty above-average knockback. Versatile range. Large hitbox.]

Micaiah is able to move this sphere horizontally within a two-metre radius (metre in this case being a crawling Snake). On standard, the sphere moves quickly (compare: Bowser's run speed). Charging the attack increases neither damage nor knockback, but instead allows the player to control the location of the attack within a two-metre radius (metre in this case being a crawling Snake). Very high priority. The sphere is restricted to travelling horizontally on the ground before or behind Micaiah. Micaiah may not move until the attack is done.

When the attack is charged, the light begins from Micaiah's position; when uncharged, it appears roughly 2 metres away from her, but as it materialises there is a brief warning moment. Also note that, charged or uncharged, the attack comes out instantly once released.

Upward Smash - Purge: Micaiah raises one hand towards the sky. She’s frozen like this for 2.3 seconds. From a metre above her a sphere of light energy manifests, dealing . Charging this smash allows the player to move the sphere vertically during the attack, quite similar to Shine. The light orb in this attack can move much faster than Shine (compare: Mr. Game & Watch's running speed). [14-18% damage. Sharp upward knockback. High priority. The hitbox is relatively large. Low lag.]

Downward Smash - Repentance: In 0.4 seconds, two thin pure yellow sheets of light magic appear at Micaiah’s sides. For one second they hover immobile, dealing 5-7% damage and a fixed low knockback. Then they rotate around Micaiah at great speed. 15-18% damage. Above-average knockback. 1.9 second duration. Priority of the startup is high, weakens during the actual attack. Average range. Moderate aftermath lag.

The Mage’s Secrets – Special moves:

Neutral Special: Ellight: (Support Ability) Hold down the B button firmly to acquire this ability’s true potential. Micaiah joins her two palms together as a yellow aura begins to emerge from the ground directly beneath her. Over the course of six seconds this shield grows inches longer and brighter, towering over Micaiah. If the spell is successfully held for the complete time, the shield will completely surround Micaiah, protecting her from damage.

While it is charging, the aura around Micaiah possesses above-average priority and deals a fixed low knockback. It also has low priority and deals 3-4% damage to enemies who touch it. For each second, the shield also strengthens by 4% HP (it will take that much damage for her). This attack is at its most vulnerable when it begins: the range is very low, only affecting ground level, but as time passes the range increases. The hitbox/shielded part is Micaiah’s body in accordance with passing time.

Ellight’s shield takes a while to form, but if the player manages to do it then the rewards are in dividends. If the shield is fully formed then it will no longer harm foes but instead protect Micaiah against 20% worth of damage predecessing the shield’s destruction as she fights.
It is possible to cancel this ability via shielding or rolling. Doing so will cut off the shield entirely, forcing her to restart. Ellight can grant Micaiah a minor shield depending on how long it lasted. [4% for one second, 8% for two, 12% for three, 16% for four, and 20% for 5.]

Side Special – Thani: (Attack Ability) Hold down the B button. Micaiah waves one arm whilst muttering silently the words from a tome. The instant the animation begins, a glimmering yellow orb appears at the top of the screen, hovering high in the sky (4+ metres, regardless of their location) above all opponents that Micaiah is facing. Deals 10% damage and goodknockback when uncharged. At any moment (even instantly after the attack), release the button and Thani drop on all opponents in sight.

Holding down the button for longer than necessary improves this attack; the button can be held infinitely, but the attack will be fully charged after five seconds (alerted by a ding). Charging Thani for three seconds will increase the damage by 8%.
The orb’s initial size is comparable to Ganondorf. After one second the radius increases by half. There is no change for the second. The third increases the radius by half again.

Alternatively, if the attack is successfully held for five seconds, then damage dealt stands at 18% and will also pierce shields and leave a lingering explosion on the ground for two seconds. Knockback is also slightly increased.
Thani has a very large range, extending to around 4/5ths of Final Destination. Attacking Micaiah during any phase cancels Thani. Alternatively, getting directly above her, behind her or far enough out of Thani’s range will exempt the player from the attack.
[10% damage on average, maximum possible damage of 18. Above-average knockback, bordering on high. Can cause a short lingering effect on the place it hits. Homes in on enemies in front of Micaiah.]

Down Special – Silence: (Support Ability) Micaiah whips out a staff, holds it above her head, then taps it against the ground. A glimmering, crown-shaped aura tags all enemies in a metre-long radius (e.g. the length of a crawling Snake) with a Silence mark by their heads (a white box with three squiggly lines); they are unable to use any of their special attacks for 10 seconds. Startup lag is minimal, aftermath lag is significant. This ability may be used again even on foes already silenced. [Prevents enemy from using specials temporarily. Large start-up lag. Moderate aftermath lag.]

Up Special: - Rewarp: (Recovery Ability) Micaiah’s recovery. Use this move, and Micaiah will stand still and join her hands together, muttering a silent spell with her eyes shut for one second. During this moment, move the control stick in the direction you wish Micaiah to warp in. After the second passes, she is then instantly allowed move and attack as normal (with the exclusion of her up-special). 2 seconds later, a star-shaped symbol will appear underneath her, seemingly doing nothing. One second after that (for a total of 3) a flash of light covers Micaiah in the blink of an eye: 0.7 seconds later, she appears in the area the player directed initially in another flash. If the location she appears in is airborne, Micaiah will be able to use her regular attacks, but not jump or use another up-special (i.e she’s not in freefall). The distance covered by this ability is very low.

If Micaiah strays horizontally (say, 3.5 metres) from where she originally cast the spell, then a warning chime will notify her that the spell’s failing – if she travels beyond that (another 1.5 metres), the spell is cancelled and her recovery denied. Vertical distance does not affect this.

Alternatively, instead of moving about, the player may choose to hold down the B button for the duration, locking Micaiah in the trance, but greatly improving the distance covered. Time is cut down to 1.5 seconds in this case.

The Light in the Sky:

Neutral Aerial – Aura: An angelic shield surrounds Micaiah for a moment. 1-3% damage per millisecond. Low knockback. Hitbox consists of Micaiah's body. High priority.

Forward Aerial – Light The Way: Micaiah thrusts an open hand forward, in a slightly below-average distance. In front of the palm emerges an orb of light magic slightly larger than the hand itself. Any hit by the light orb traps the foe in an electric attack (comparison: Pikachu’s down-smash and its drag-in effect), before knocking the foe forwards. 1% damage per 0.1 seconds, total of 10% damage. Vacuum-to-average knockback. Decent range. Slightly below average priority.

Backward Aerial – Guardian Light: A thick speck of light appears behind Micaiah. With a sharp sound, this light cuts sharply across in a thick line in 1 second (compare for range: width of Luigi Missile, length of Samus’ Homing Missile). [11-14% damage. Sharp knockback. High priority. Aftermath lag for the beam to disappear is 0.6 second.

Of interesting note is that during this attack, Micaiah herself yields no animation; she continues facing forward as regular even though she has committed a backward aerial attack.

Upward Aerial - O'er thine shoulder: A thin shining beam of light with a 120 degree arc appears. Starting from Micaiah's neck, it arcs directly above her head in a thin beam. As in Light The Way, Micaiah herself does not wield any animation during this attack. [Deals 7-12% damage. Yields low knockback. Very high priority. Good disjointed hitbox. Upward range. Comes out quickly; low aftermath lag.]

Downward Aerial – Beam of Light: Joining her hands together and pointing to directly below her, Micaiah fires a pillar of light magic downward, spanning with infinite range to the bottom of the stage. The pillar lasts for 1.5 seconds. Anyone trapped in the start will be harmed for the duration. [12-17% damage. The pillar’s knockback hurls enemies upwards.]

After using this attack, Micaiah is in freefall, unable to attack or jump and left completely open. Directional Influence is hindered by 50% if this attack is the cause of it.

The Holy Touch – Throw moves:

Grab: Micaiah swings her free hand at the foe as normal. Whilst running, the conditions are the same, but Micaiah has noticeably less aftermath lag than others if she misses.[/color]

Grab Attack - Shock: Micaiah tightens her grip on the foe, giving them a jolt of holy energy. [2-3% damage, slightly slower than the average grab attack by 0.4 milliseconds.]

Forward Throw - Repel A beam of light cuts across the foe, knocking them forward. [4-6% damage, and yields moderate knockback.]

Backward Throw - Enlightenment: Micaiah jolts her opponent quickly, leaving them in a daze with 2% damage. She then rolls behind them and calls out a wall of light to shove them backwards. [2% + 4-6% damage. Weak knockback. Takes 3 seconds.]

Upward Throw - Rexaura: Micaiah holds onto her opponent whilst summoning an aura of light to appear over head, beginning with a holy opening in the sky. A large (kirby-sized), ringed orb of light begins to fall slowly down onto them. Three seconds later it strikes, dealing 5-8% damage and very high upward knockback. Micaiah herself is unharmed by the attack. It is possible for the enemy, with enough time, random button-bashes and health, to break out of Micaiah’s grip. This, however, does not stop Rexaura from travelling, and will still harm the player if they're still touched by the orb even if they managed to escape. Micaiah herself suffers half damage from this attack, but no knockback. 5-8% damage, high upward knockback. Micaiah is also slightly damaged.

Downward Throw – Sacrifice: As Micaiah keeps hold, her hands glow a serene green. Her magic touch, usually renowned for saving the ill and wounded, gives her foe the jolt of a lifetime as it passes through his body! Over the course of 1.6 seconds, strong damage is dealt and at the end of the attack the enemy is hit with strong forward knockback as they are pushed away. Again, the opponent is able to resist, depending on the rapidity of the button movement and of their health. However, it is massively harder to escape this move than Rexaura. If this attack fully connects, Micaiah suffers full damage, plus an additional 2%. [8-14% damage. High knockback. Micaiah is also damaged if the move falls through.]

Final Smash – Corona:

Micaiah sits down on her knees and faces the screen, dropping her tome out in front of her. With her eyes shut, she begins to mutter a spell. As this happens, the background of the stage begins to turn a holy yellow. The pages on her tome rush over each other, flapping helplessly by the force of the wind. Over 4.5 seconds this aura intensifies, obscuring the entirety of the screen - EVERYTHING is about to die, in other words. A loud choir humming echoes over the battlefield. The entire stage runs radiant, consumed with light and righteous fury! Anyone in the game is caught for 4 seconds in a greatly damaging aura, dealing 15% damage per second. This attack has incredible knockback, meaning this attack is a nigh-on guaranteed kill.

However, the Final Smash suffers from a major, potentially fatal setback – during the casting, Micaiah is completely vulnerable to attack and unable to defend herself. A single flinch or knockback attack disrupts her, cancelling the Final Smash.

For this trump card, remember that nothing happens until a massive 4.5 seconds after activation. This complication means the timing needs to be appropriate for it to work; spacing from her enemy and choosing an appropriate spot in which to activate the final smash in are key to letting Corona eliminate all enemies in the battle. [60% damage. OMGWTFPWN knockback.]

Fortune Telling - Extras:

Taunt 1: Micaiah plants a hand onto the tome and stares determinedly in front of her. A breeze of wind passes by.

Taunt 2: Micaiah calls out “Yune!” with open arms. A sparrow comes from the edge of the screen and flies onto her shoulder. The sparrow sticks around until Micaiah is hit, after which it flies away.

Taunt 3: Micaiah clutches her tome to her chest. She breathes “What a relief!”

Victory Pose 1: "Finally, some peace." Micaiah sighs as she looks to the side of the screen, holding her tome with both hands across her chest.

Victory Pose 2: Micaiah sits on the floor, patting her Sparrow, Yune, playfully.

Victory Pose 3: An oval of light overhead breaks off into several little strands surrounding Micaiah, who beforehand was smiling gracefully at the screen, causing her to flinch.

Victory Against Ike: "It had to be done, Ike...I'm sorry." Micaiah utters regrettably as she puts her tome away.

Defeat: Micaiah applauds like a good sport in the corner, Yune on her shoulder. Every 7 seconds, Yune flies off, then comes back to her shoulder.

Subspace Emissary:

Across the remains of the battlefield, a chilling wind blows. After some time, Micaiah walks tentatively across the scene. She bears a sad expression as she observes the scattered shields, weapons and catapults. Her eyes close sullenly as she continues passing...only for her moment of silence to be disrupted by the sight of the Subspace bomb and the two R.O.Bs arming it. She is startled upon hearing the detonator, and primes her tome defensively. As one of the R.O.Bs locks himself to the bomb, it looks back at Micaiah with dreary eyes. She frantically turns to the castle and heads for the door, trying to catch her breath. The bomb detonates, and the giant dome of subspace engulfs much of the area; Micaiah escapes only just in time, rolling across the hard earth and its sandy layer to evade it by mere inches. She looks up at the void with a glare and a horrified expression.

She is given no time for respite, as Primids materialise across the battlefield. The Ancient Minister zooms down from the sky on his machine and shakes his head at Micaiah, who simply primes her tome in retort. He zips back up, towards the castle, revealing a swath of Primids behind him who run at Micaiah. She summons a light spell from the sky which defeats them, but twice as many take their place.

At this point, the shining glimmer from the edge of Falchion catches the eyes of everyone. Micaiah, seeing she can only stand a chance if she makes it to the castle, leaves the fight and runs for it. A side-scrolling level ensues with the player controlling only Micaiah. The screen scrolls faster than usual here, meaning the player must focus on escaping more so than defeating enemies.

After the level, Marth’s level ensues; at the end of his level, Micaiah hurries over to Marth after he stares at the dome of subspace. Micaiah stops right in front of him, out of breath and resting her hands on her legs, and tries to give him a welcoming smile. Suddenly, Meta Knight zips down and attacks Marth. From this point the SSE resumes as normal throughout, with Micaiah being added to the party of Ike, Marth and Metaknight.

The fight with Ike’s group against Galleom goes as normal, but the conclusion for Lucas and Pokémon Trainer goes a bit differently. After his defeat, Galleom grabs one of them in either hand as he prepares to detonate. Lucas’ PK Thunder manages to free both him and Pokémon Trainer, but he’s unable to catch up to him during their plummet.

The bomb’s detonation whips up a dust cloud along with the explosion. When the dust clears, Metaknight is seen dropping Pokémon Trainer gently on the ground...right before a trophified Lucas lying on the ground.
Ike, Micaiah and Marth arrive onto the scene, dismayed at the sight. Pokémon Trainer goes to revive Lucas, but his touch fails to restore him. He tries again frantically, gasping with worry. The rest wander over silently, lowering their heads in respect. Micaiah suddenly steps forward among them, Ike’s eyes following her with a puzzled look. She kneels beside Lucas’ trophified form and places her hand carefully on him. A green glow emanates from her hand as she performs Sacrifice. A faint white glow occupies all vision. Lucas is restored, sitting on his backside and scratching his head; Micaiah collapses on the ground and slumps to the side, exhausted. Pokémon Trainer shakes his hand as in the regular cinematic. Ike simply walks nonchalantly over to Micaiah and carries her unconscious form over his shoulder. Marth and Metaknight urge the group to continue their search for the Halberd.

After that, the adventure continues as normal, with Micaiah rejoining the party.

Snake Codec:
Otacon: Ooh, that's Micaiah!
Snake: Nice hair dye.
Otacon: That's her actual hair colour, Snake. Micaiah's known to her people as the Maiden of Dawn, a saviour who can cast miracles. She's also part of the Dawn Brigade, a group working to free their country from foreign oppression.
Snake: If she's a miracle worker, then my dad was a Japanese lunatic with stories more unbelievable than science-fiction. So how do I beat her, Otacon?
Otacon: Say what, Snake?
Snake: We're fighting. One of us has to lose. It's not going to be me. What are her weak points?
Otacon: Y-you can't hurt her! That's not right!
Snake: What??
Otacon: Micaiah's way more special than your average brawler, I'll have you know! She's got such powerful light magic, and besides, just look at her! Her hair, those eyes, how kind she is...
Snake: Not again....
Otacon: I know! Maybe if you drop your weapons and try to reason with her, then you'll be able to get by without either of you getting harmed! And if you get talking, would you mind telling her about your good friend--
*Connection is abruptly cut*

The Maiden's Song:

Stalwarts Unite!
Battle of Pride.
Proud Fight.
Hymn of Righteousness.
Pray For Victory.
Unending Task.
Dawn Brigade (Two songs).

Advanced Notes - "Only To Those Dedicated To Serve Good."

- Use Silence to punish foes! If they're coming down in freefall, or if they've made an error in timing, it may be more helpful to suspend use of their special attacks for a time than it would be to simply hurt them once. Imagine fighting Metaknight without his Mach Tornado or Shuttle Loop - that's how handy it can be! Time it well if you can, but be careful; Silence has nothing on smashes, aerials, grabs, tilts or jabs! Be sure to beware to the aftermath lag, too: as of note, Elsilence doesn't actually harm or flinch whoever it affects, so therefore your opponent can attack you during the duration.

- Thani is a killer. If you charge it, Thani is among Micaiah's best finishing moves at high percentage because to its versatility. If you hold it down for three seconds, then it becomes VERY powerful. Keep in mind, charging for three seconds may give the best damage and knockback, but it's still possible to airdodge or shield - if you want the sure thing and the enemy's at a high percentage, charge it for the full five to leave a lasting effect that outlasts airdodges and penetrates shields. Be careful not to abuse Thani - Micaiah's powerless if the enemy gets too close!
At the same time, there's nothing wrong with releasing Thani immediately for a quick hit. Either way, Thani is still very helpful in team battles or free-for-all brawls, and may let Micaiah steal a kill or two.

- Micaiah doesn't have much of an edgeguarding game, but she still has some tricks available. Stretch out Shine, her forward smash, to attack the enemy while he's returning to the stage. Alternatively, jump out to meet them and use Silence to deny them of their recovery!

- Hit and run! Plant Micaiah's Rewarp recovery anywhere on the stage, then engage an enemy camper at will. Don't worry about being caught out for too long - Rewarp will spring Micaiah back out of harm's way. Just be careful that the enemy doesn't catch on and camp where you're due to appear and exploit your moment of vulnerability!

- Micaiah is very slow for a lightweight, which will prove to be her undoing if you don't factor that into your play! To counter this, don't leave her open! Use Ellight as much as you can to protect her, even if it's only the 5 or 10%; it'll likely take too long in an actual Brawl to fill the shield up to 20%. Furthermore, familiarise yourself with her low-lag attacks or those with a shielding effect; back-air, down-smash, and her throws.

- When your foe is at a high percentage, you have a strong advantage! Ellight can shield you, Thani and two of Micaiah's smash attacks are ranged

- If you really want to tick your foe off, try camping![/yellow] More often than not, they'll be in range of Thani unless they can back away. And if you can afford some decent breathing space, charge Ellight to give yourself an edge.

- Ellight is useful, but not that useful! Its shield only protects you from damage, not knockback; coupling that with Micaiah's light weight and low speed (for a lightweight) will get you K.Oed. And you can still be grabbed very easily, which is sure to all but ruin your shield.

- Two of her throws can K.O - Up and down throw! Nosferatu and Rexaura are decisively powerful throws in terms of knockback, especially against higher-percentaged foes, which will make enemies think twice before coming up to attack Micaiah. However, there's also something that will make you think twice before using it - Micaiah herself suffers the same amount of damage as her opponent! One way to offset this is to combine these throws with Ellight, so that Micaiah is shielded from harm. Another way is to simply think wisely about using these moves instead of your other ones!

- There are some attacks in Micaiah's arsenal - such as her back-air, upward-air and down-tilt - where Micaiah herself doesn't have an animation. Mindgames, much?? Mess with your foe's mind, and make him try and look for the little tidbits that give away what attack you're about to pull.

- Micaiah's aerial game is a mixed bag. Her upward aerial has great priority, and her backward-aerial is definitely powerful. However, her forward aerial is weaker than most forward-aerials in terms of priority, and her Neutral air has weak range. Her downward-aerial is best used to deal significant damage to an enemy instead of making it part of your anti-aerial game, as while its range and damage are great, it has upward knockback and sends Micaiah into freefall afterwards.

- A determined, aggressive enemy will be your downfall. Micaiah's got some strong projectiles, but none of this is going to protect her against not only a fast or durable character, but also a player who's good with shielding, rolling and dodging. If they can keep the pressure on you and deny you any space, you're in serious, serious trouble. Aside from rolling and the like, your Recovery is your only escape option, providing you let it warp Micaiah after the time passes. Her close-combat deterrents include her throws, aerials and down-smash. Be careful with the throws like Sacrifice and Rexaura, because while those may save you, they'll also harm you.

- Her recovery is risky. Her floaty nature and strong second jump serve her well, but 3.5 seconds is some time; you run the risk of being spiked. Make good use of your strong second jump, and try to come down to the stage instead of up to it.

Akiak

Smash Ace
Sorry man, I hate human movesets so I wont read it. But why isn't the pic showing up?

EDIT: First, the Codec rocks and second, I don't like how everything is in bold. Makes it hard to read...

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
Duly noted, thanks. I'll work out the display now. I'm thinking of using orchid for general description - think that'll work?

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
AWESOME!! MICHIAH!!!

Anyway, from just a skim, that moveset looks awesome. All the moves seem to fit her character (i played FE: RD >.>).

But on the other hand...Bold text....kind of blinds me..

Other than that, really good job.

Also, pic doesn't work for me =P.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman

Meh, I still have things to go over. Besides, people will look at it eventually.

...Right? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom