• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
What? Why are you people talking about me? I DIDN'T DO IT, I WAS FRAMED, IT WAS ALL KIBBLE'S IDEA.

So yeah. I'm back, but unfortunately I forgot my vengeance. Anybody here want to fill me in on...anything interesting?

Nah. I am rather more busy as a result of my three/four week absence, but it's nothing I can't keep on top of. I'm in this thing for the long haul, baby. :bee:
Welcome back Mendez :)

has anybody heard from jimnymebob recently?
Sorry, but due to be extremely busy, I doubt I'll be able to get Vexen finished for you :(

Just try and follow what I did for his jab combo, and it should be fine.

I've not been on that much because I'm going to be very busy these next couple of weeks, and I'll be lucky if I'll even get Chapter 4 of my SM complete. :(.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Well I've got some good news and some bad news...the good news is that I updated Shanoa with some new music, changed her smashes slightly, altered the horribly cheesy names I had before and just all around made her more awesome. The link's in my sig, if you haven't checked out Shanoa yet I'd certainly recommend it; she's my best moveset ever by far.

The bad news however is that with all my moveset ideas, I have no will whatsoever to do a moveset for Carmilla at the current time, so I'll be dropping her until MYM5...I think it was only Spade and Tanookie that were looking forward to that one but...I have so many movesets in the works that I have no time for everyone's favorite dominatrix vampire...

Evilgidgit

Smash Apprentice
No problem, MarthTrinity, your movesets rock!!! :chuckle:

Now, here's my new moveset.

Sunako Nakahara

Description:
Sunako is a teenage girl. After being called ugly by her first love, Sunako gave up trying to look beautiful and hid herself away in darkness, becoming obsessed with horror films, blood, gore and general darkness itself. Because of her isolation, she took little care for her physical appearances, and only boosted her apparent ugliness. However, her eccentric billionaire aunt forces her to move into a mansion where four boys live. Sunako's aunt challenges the boys to transform her into a proper lady, otherwise the rent they pay to stay in the mansion will skyrocket. As mentioned before, Sunako is fascinated with macabre-related topics, and her best friends are skeletons and anatomical models, her favourite being Hiroshi-kun, whom she found on the day she was first called ugly. She is actually a pretty strong fighter when enraged, overemotional, or provoked. Since she has spent so long in darkness, is disturbed by bright and good-looking people, whom she calls "dazzling people" and often has massive nosebleeds out of fear or embarrasment. She also appears to want to kill Kyouhei Takano, the most "dazzling" of the boys she lives with, although it is possible she has romantic feelings towards him.

Statistics
Note: Apart from her Final Smash and a couple of other attacks, Sunako will always appear in a superdeformed/chibi form.
Height: 2/5 - Being a chibi, Sunako is quite short, about slightly shorter than Mario.

Weight: 2/5 - Sunako is quite lightweighted, but this makes it easy for her to be thrown around.

Jump: 3/5 - Sunako, despite being lightweighted, has stubby legs and her jumps are all that impressive.

Movement Speed: 4/5 - Where Sunako fails in jumping, she makes up with surprising speed. Her stubby legs and the miracle of anime humour allows her to run at a fast pace to execute attacks quickly.

Falling Speed: 3/5 - Sunako's descent downward is quite floaty, although it is quicker if she is knocked down by an attack.

Movement Animations
Walking: Sunako strides slowly across the stage, arms swaying at her sides.

Running: Sunako runs quite quickly across the stage, her legs lost in a cloud of dust and her arms waving frantically as she goes.

Standing Movements: Sunako either puts a hand to her mouth and glances around, or she brings out a skull and tosses it into the air before catching it.

Sleeping: Sunako falls over onto her back and falls a sleep. As he sleeps, with a weird smile on her face, a dream bubble will pop up showing Sunako running with her skeletal friends, and Jason Voorhees.

Stunned: Sunako wobbles around uncontrollably and will get a small nosebleed.

Smashed Off-Screen: Sunako lets out a high-pitched scream as she is sent flying off-screen.

Moveset
A, A, A: Scarring of Doom - Sunako leaps at an enemy and claws at their face. This attack is a continuous attack (like Kirby's Standard A move). However, only second scratch gives damage to an opponent. 1% given for each attack. However, this attack does not last forever, and will stop after fifteen blows.

Dash Attack: Deathly Kick - Sunako runs at an enemy and then performs a forward flying kick to send the enemy flying. The attack only does 7% damage, but it does give a good amount of knockback.

Side A: Dagger - Sunako pulls out a dagger and slashes it an opponent. The opponent doesn't have their throat slashed, but recieves 5% damage and low knockback. Sunako spends three seconds afterwards laughing creepily.

Up A: Claw Strike - Sunako attacks an opponent with an upward punch, 6% damage, low knockback.

Down A: Stomp - Sunako jumps in the air and stomps on an opponent, 8% damage, low knockback.

Forward Smash: Deathblow - Sunako pulls back her fist and it glows with white light and she then punches an opponent hard across the stage. 12% damage, medium knockback.

Up Smash: Dead Man's Party - Sunako leaps into the air and spins around at rapid spin, smacking opponents with her skeletal friends, Hirsoh-kun, Josaphine, and Akira-kun. 10% damage, medium knockback.

Down Smash: Darkness Explosion - Sunako stomps on the ground a wave of dark energy flies out from either side, 11% damage, medium knockback.

Aerial A: Bone Smash - Sunako brings out a large bone, whilst in midair, and smacks it over an opponent's head. 6% damage, low knockback.

Side Aerial: Josaphine - Sunako brings out Josaphine and swing her by the legs into an opponent, 8% damage, low knockback.

Back Aerial: Akira-kun - Sunako brings out Akira-kun and rams him head first into an opponent, 8% damage, low knockback.

Up Aerial: Hiroshi-kun - Sunako brings out her most beloved friend, Hiroshi-kun, and smashes him good and proper upwards into an opponent. 9% damage, low knockback.

Down Aerial: Dark Descent - Sunako transforms briefly into her proper form in a combat robe and rockets down to the ground, hitting the ground with a sword which sends out a small shockwave either side of the impact zone. She reverts back to her chibi form afterwards. 12% damage, medium knockback.

Grab Attack: Scary Face - Sunako grabs an opponent and her face turns all skull-like and scary, a black aura appearing over her body. This simple face gives an opponent 4% damage with each attack.

Forward Throw: Wallop - Sunako throws an opponent up and down and then tosses them away, 5% damage, low knockback.

Backward Throw: Twisted Spin - Sunako spins around twice and tosses the opponent away, further expanding their knockback with a flying kick. 7% damage, low knockback.

Up Throw: Corkscrew of Doom - Sunako throws an opponent upwards and follows, delivering a spinning upside-down corkscrew attack on the opponent. 9% damage, low knockback.

Down Throw: Cult Weapon - Sunako throws an opponent to the ground, pins them down and then brings out a weapon resembling that of Jason Voorhees and stabs an opponent. The opponent does not bleed to death, but instead recieves 9% damage, and low knockback.

B: Swallowing Chaos - A dark portal to darkness shall open and an opponent close to it will be sucked in. Two seconds later, another portal appears and spits the opponent out before closing. The opponent shall be effected randomly - they shall either be frozen, burnt or stunned for five seconds. They shall also recieve 14% damage, and no knockback since the attack simply dumps them on the ground unless they bounce.

B Side: Death Chainsaw - Sunako transforms into her proper form, dressed in a scary-looking military uniform. She brings out a large chainsaw with the word "Death" painted on the side. She then proceeds to swing the chainsaw around, striking whoever gets in its path. However, she only can aim it in one direction, leaving her vulnerable if someone attacks her from behind. An opponent shall recieve 3% damage with each blow, the attack lasting eight seconds. The opponent may recieve medium knockback.

B Up: Nosebleed Rocket - Sunako suddenly unleashes a nosebleed attack that will send her flying into the air, using the trail of squirting blood as a booster. Any opponent caught right under the attack at the start shall recieve 13% damage, and those who are hit afterwards only recieve 5% damage. The attack can only launch Sunako so high up into the air and isn't a very reliable recovery move is Sunako is too far from the stage if she has been knocked off.

B Down: Darkness' Scythe - Sunako summons a large black scythe and holds it above her head. Screaming in madness, Sunako spins downwards and performs a lightning-fast sweep of the ground the scythe, smashing all opponent in the scythe's path away. 16% damage, high knockback.

Final Smash: The Path To Becoming A Lady - Sunako screams as a large gong appears behind her and a demonic voice says "The path to becoming a lady!". Sunako suddenly glows with gold light, her skeletal friends appear and they form a five-pointed star diagram. The other opponents are all sucked into the centre as Sunako transforms into her proper form dressed in a kimino. Sunako lets out another scream and fires out a golden shockwave which sends all opponent flying off-screen. 25% damage to all opponents, and high knockback. Sunako ends the attack by having a massive nosebleed, turning back to her chibi form, and collapses to the ground. She remains like this for five minutes, giving an opponent the opporunity to do some damage to Sunako.

Shield: Sunako shields herself with a veil of darkness.

Taunts
Taunt 1: Sunako juggles three skulls for a couple of seconds.
Taunt 2: Sunako randomly has a nosebleed.
Taunt 3: Sunako turns around and looks away, as Hiroshi-kun appears and dances for five seconds before disappearing.

Victory Poses
Victory Pose 1: Sunako collapses onto the ground and cries out as shining light covers her.
Victory Pose 2: Sunako laughs madly as she fiddles with a bloodstained kitchen knife, and then brings out a butchered fish.
Victory Pose 3: Sunako is not onscreen but instead is a dancing Hiroshi-kun.
Losing Pose: Sunako is covered in a black cloak and sulks.

Alternate Costumes:
1. Sunako wears her school uniform, with a navy blue trenchcoat and a snowhat.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gains Sunako's black hair.
Symbol: Sunako's symbol is a skull.
Wii Remote Chime: Sunako let's out a scream.

Snake Codec:
Snake: Otacon, there's a weird little girl.
Otacon: That is Sunako Nakahara, be careful with her, Snake.
Snake: Why? What's wrong with her?
Otacon: Well, whatever you don't call her "ugly".
Snake: Why?
Otacon: You'll live to regret it.
Snake: I'll keep that in mind.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Announcing a new moveset plan : Primid!

Movesets I'm currently working on :

Pokey ( Mario Series )
Dr. Mario ( Mario Series )
Primid ( Super Smash Bros. Series )
Axel Steel ( Guitar Hero Series )
Primid? Cool.

Yellow Toad Preview:

Neutral B - Roast
Yellow Toad pulls a fire with a piece of meat roasting over it out of thin air. He places it down, and looks happily at it. This has high lag, and medium range. The fire does three damage and very low knockback, but if it hits you with the thing that the fire is inside of you get seven damage and medium knockback. OK, this seems completely useless, right? It has high starting and ending lag, and does very little damage or knockback. However, if left unattacked (except fire attacks, they make it happen even more quickly) for ten seconds, it shines, and a little thing says "Done!" Then, any Toad can go over and eat it for twenty revived damage. However, while he is eating it has high lag, and it is easily destroyed. However, twenty damage is a lot, protect the roast for ten seconds and then eat. Button mashing eats, you could stand there forever just holding the roast, but you have to button mash to get health back. However, it is easy to mash the buttons, and only takes about one second. If the roast is destroyed, Yellow Toad yells "No! My roast is toast!"

EDIT: Cool Sunako moveset, but it could use more detail. The up special is... interesting.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
I made a Codec for Marluxia. Here ya go!

Snake: Who's that girl?
Mei Ling: That's not a girl, Snake. That's Marluxia. Organization XIII's number XI.
S: WHAT?! *nosebleeds* What man could be so feminine?
M: Apparently, HIM.
S: What are his powers?
M: Um...flowers.
S: *laughs* FLOWERS?!
M: Don't underestimate him, snake. The flowers are just a distraction so that he can catch you by surprise.
S: Such pretty flowers...*drools*
M: Snake, NO!!

So whaddya think?

Tornadith

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance _______________ on __________ Day,

Mei Ling: That's not a girl, Snake. That's Marluxia. Organization XIII's number XI.
M: Don't underestimate him, snake. The flowers are just a distraction so that he can catch you by surprise.

So whaddya think?
Haha, yeah. For the longest time I thought Marluxia was a chick.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
The bad news however is that with all my moveset ideas, I have no will whatsoever to do a moveset for Carmilla at the current time, so I'll be dropping her until MYM5...I think it was only Spade and Tanookie that were looking forward to that one but...I have so many movesets in the works that I have no time for everyone's favorite dominatrix vampire...
Then I'll remove her from my roster. One character less to be introduced last-minute. x.x

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Sunako Nakahara
Hey look, a moveset was posted!

Pretty good job, Evilgidgit.

Honestly though, I have no idea who this character is or where she comes from. A lot of the references in your moveset are lost on me (like Sunako's friends), and maybe others too, because I don't know who/what they are. Perhaps you could throw a little more information into the Description. A lot of her basic moves are a little bland or basic. Some of the specials are too, though they are interesting in concept (albeit a little bit vaguely described).

Overall, you covered all the bases, thought it'd be nice to know a little more about this character; she seems interesting. The moves seem very practical (even though blood is a little much for Smash Bros.) Good job! (someone else can probably give a better, more in-depth review)

EDIT: One more thing. It's really cold here in North Carolina tonight (it's probably a lot colder in other parts of the US, though), so I'd like to take this opportune moment to give a subtle hint at my second moveset, already in progress:

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
PPL, couldn't you have just edited that into your previous post?
i don't know how to insert quotes into an already posted message. jeez, you guys are fussy.

oh, and if ANY of you had read my wiki page, you would know why i seem like a troll. I'm ADD, and i have minimal control over my actions, so sorry if i have a problem you can't deal with.

Baloo

Smash Ace
OMG IS THAT CHILLY?!?! If it is, you are the most pwnsome person alive.

Chilly FTW.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer

So whaddya think?
OoC? In MY Solid Snake?

Rewrite it.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Oh... well... I didn't know. Sorry. We just thought you were some 13 year old kid with bad grammar.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I'm ADD, and i have minimal control over my actions, so sorry if i have a problem you can't deal with.
Nowadays' most overused excuse in the internet for acting like some dumbsh*t.

Or nowadays all children without manners or proper education from their parents have ADD. I dunno.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
anyone and everyone who said it said:
The good news is... I'M TOTALLY FREAKING EXCITED FOR THAT MOVESET!!!

The (not-so-)bad news is that this means Chilly will not appear with the second set of Helpers, should I decide at some point to make them.

*still has Plasma Wisp, Blade Knight, and Rocky, and needs to figure out who will be fourth now... Gim, perhaps...*

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
No problem, MarthTrinity, your movesets rock!!! :chuckle:
Thank you ^_^

Sunako Nakahara

\mind.
It looks good to me but like someone else said, I dunno what series she's from...although I SWEAR I've seen/heard of this series before and am just forgetting what it's called...

Then I'll remove her from my roster. One character less to be introduced last-minute. x.x
Yay for helping Spade reduce last-minute add in characters! ^_^

thats FINE. just DONT. DO IT. AGAIN.
o_o......*eats cookie*

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
The good news is... I'M TOTALLY FREAKING EXCITED FOR THAT MOVESET!!!

The (not-so-)bad news is that this means Chilly will not appear with the second set of Helpers, should I decide at some point to make them.

*still has Plasma Wisp, Blade Knight, and Rocky, and needs to figure out who will be fourth now... Gim, perhaps...*
*phew* Passed the Kirby fanboy's test.

Sorry about that.

I'll try to do him justice! Chilly is the BEST!

Use Tac.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
Nowadays' most overused excuse in the internet for acting like some dumbsh*t.
well, I ACTUALLY HAVE ADD, so YOU should SHUT THE F--- UP, @$$HOLE!

AND, NO, I WASN'T TAUGHT IMPROPERLY BY MY PARENTS!! MY MOTHER WAS A TEACHER FOR 30+ YEARS! SHE KNOWS EXACTLY HOW TO TEACH A CHILD. AND DON'T START ON MY FATHER. HE DIED IN SEPTEMBER, AND WAS THE ONLY FATHER I EVER KNEW AND I'M STILL GREIVING! HE WAS THE STRICTEST AND GREATEST FATHER IN THE WORLD TO ME! SO DON'T SAY I'M LYING, CAUSE I'M NOT!!!

i'm sorry i blew up like that. I just get so pissed when someone says i'm lying.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Sunako Nakahara
Finally...a moveset.

Anyway, the moveset looks cool, but could benefit from a bit more detail.

Also, i think you might want to organise it a bit more. I didn't really have TOO much trouble with reading it, but still:

Why don't you organize it like...this...or something:

Smash attacks:

Forward Smash -- Cool name for attack: [Insert description here]

Up Smash -- Not as cool name as for forward smash, but still pretty cool: [insert description here]

Down Smash -- Actually, kind of a lame name lol: [insert description here]

Aerials

AND SO ON!!!

Technically, you don't need a name for each attack, but....i;m just saying it could get better organized, s'all. But that's just me. Other than that, cool moveset, and nice job.

*Goes back to work on Sasuke*

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
blahblahtextincaps
Caps doesn't make you more important. Just saying.

I don't want to bring my own life story in here, but my mother has left me when I was 5 and died when I was 7 or so, in the Yugoslavian War, as an innocent civilian.
I've been brought up by a very strict and conservative father, and I have recieved mental and sometimes physical abuse (in terms of slaps etc.) from him.
I'm pretty sure a psychiatrist would be my biggest fan as for what personality I've become and as to find out how a dark and bloody childhood and youth affects a mind.

Yet I'm here, obviously able to not to throw out direct insults like "*sshole". Yet I'm here enjoying writing creative work in a thread with people I really like and adore, and whom I count as my best friends.

However, you burst in and seed anger and frustration with your personality. Mental disabilities, whether they are there or not, are not an excuse for being resistant to learn from your mistakes. I've been working at a hospital for literally mentally ******** people, and they were able to learn from what I've tried to explain to them. They needed help, but they became wiser in their own way.
Believe me, I've seen and experienced so much in my only 21 years of living, I know when someone has a mental disablility, and when someone hasn't.

ADD, Asperger's and whatnot are all "fashion disabilities". I know more people who tell me they have these disabilities than I know people who had the flu this year... and that's quite a lot of people. And all of these people have one thing in common: they are thinking they're the greatest and respected although being nothing but spoiled brats who don't know how hard life really is.
I know it. Fate kicked me around like a ball since I was a little dwarf. And it still does.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
TAC would be difficult due to his very limited abilities. Biospark would work, but I'd be redoing yet another of my MYM2 movesets for that. :p

Then again, I already redid both Knuckle Joe and Sir Kibble...

Hmm... I'll consider him, and Gim, and possibly Birdon. There've got to be others, I just can't think right now.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
TAC would be difficult due to his very limited abilities. Biospark would work, but I'd be redoing yet another of my MYM2 movesets for that. :p

Then again, I already redid both Knuckle Joe and Sir Kibble...

Hmm... I'll consider him, and Gim, and possibly Birdon. There've got to be others, I just can't think right now.
Yeah, I guess you're right about TAC. I only brought him up because he's got the bestest shield/dodge ever. :bee:

Um, Parasol Waddle Dee? He/she/it/waddle has pretty rockin' moves.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community

I don't want to bring my own life story in here, but my mother has left me when I was 5 and died when I was 7 or so, in the Yugoslavian War, as an innocent civilian.
I've been brought up by a very strict and conservative father, and I have recieved mental and sometimes physical abuse (in terms of slaps etc.) from him.
I'm pretty sure a psychiatrist would be my biggest fan as for what personality I've become and as to find out how a dark and bloody childhood and youth affects a mind.
. . .Ouch. . .Everybody has problems, but. . .Good crap. That's a lovely little pile of crap you had to be raised up out of that makes my problems seem quite minor. Quite minor indeed.

Yet I'm here, obviously able to not to throw out direct insults like "*sshole". Yet I'm here enjoying writing creative work in a thread with people I really like and adore, and whom I count as my best friends.
. . .You call us among your best friends? That's. . .Quite nice to hear. I always think most people around here have some people IRL they'd easily take over people on a board, but honestly, all the real friends I have are over the internet.

ADD, Asperger's and whatnot are all "fashion disabilities". I know more people who tell me they have these disabilities than I know people who had the flu this year... and that's quite a lot of people. And all of these people have one thing in common: they are thinking they're the greatest and respected although being nothing but spoiled brats who don't know how hard life really is.
I know it. Fate kicked me around like a ball since I was a little dwarf. And it still does.
I more likely then not think I have aspergers, but I have an inferriority complex (IRL, anyway. These boards are another story.) more then a superiority one, so that's rather interesting to hear. . .Maybe I don't have it as bad as I think I do. In any case, disabilities are not an excuse for your actions unless they're severe to the point of. . .say. . .A certain user around here who is the featured article on the MYM Wiki.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings

However, you burst in and seed anger and frustration with your personality. Mental disabilities, whether they are there or not, are not an excuse for being resistant to learn from your mistakes. I've been working at a hospital for literally mentally ******** people, and they were able to learn from what I've tried to explain to them. They needed help, but they became wiser in their own way.
Believe me, I've seen and experienced so much in my only 21 years of living, I know when someone has a mental disablility, and when someone hasn't.

y'know, this is the 2nd time that i've created a personal life flame war with, and i've become really good friends with him. and as i said to the other guy, i'm sorry for going all crazy in your face, and that's all i really can say, because i don't know what it's like to lose a parent to war, and im glad i don't, not to be rude. i sincerely and utterly do not mean to lose my wits like that. it just happens. i...i'm sorry...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom