• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
@ sundance: Ooh! Ooh! OVER HERE! I'M A DEATH NOTE FAN!!! *tackle-glomps Light"
*watches as PPL lands on Light, breaking his legs* O_o

Yeah. Most of his attacks are going to feature some of his toys, and some attacks that involved mindgames when he was facing against Light.

Though he won't be coming for until MYM 5.0. Hopefully, it will be awesome:bee:
That's cool. Near appears with toys in L's moveset....but I won't give away TOO many secrets...:p

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Last Preview for Klavier Gavin:

Side Special: Motorcycling
Klavier Gavin dons his helmet on top of his head (Safety First so he can be a good role model to all the fan girls' kids, if they have any at all) and rides his suddenly appearing violet motorcycle into the sunset (you get the idea). When he is on the motorcycle, he can do most of the attacks Wario can do, but with diffent damages counters (Ramming will give 8%, while Wheelieing will make 6%). Klavier can go at a fast spped, but he will have less control turning because of that. Pressing the A button while on the bike will make him throw the helmet as an item for 6%. Klavier does gain much speed when used in the air, but you can stiil jump of the bike easily and gain some height. Speaking about getting off, the bike will automatically dissappear when you leave and it touches the ground or the end zone. It can't be used as a item, and can't be conjured up for 5 seconds after you got off the bike. (Free Hand)

You like???

Tornadith

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance _______________ on __________ Day,

Klavier Gavin dons his helmet on top of his head (Safety First so he can be a good role model to all the fan girls' kids, if they have any at all) and rides his suddenly appearing violet motorcycle into the sunset (you get the idea). When he is on the motorcycle, he can do most of the attacks Wario can do, but with diffent damages counters (Ramming will give 8%, while Wheelieing will make 6%). Klavier can go at a fast spped, but he will have less control turning because of that. Pressing the A button while on the bike will make him throw the helmet as an item for 6%. Klavier does gain much speed when used in the air, but you can stiil jump of the bike easily and gain some height. Speaking about getting off, the bike will automatically dissappear when you leave and it touches the ground or the end zone. It can't be used as a item, and can't be conjured up for 5 seconds after you got off the bike. (Free Hand)

You like???
Klavier Gavin? Who is that?

Also: You spelled "speed" wrong.

And do you really need a new page for a preview? -.-

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Anyway, for a, er, project for the Toad moveset I need to know, what is some truly awesome video game music? It will definitely not be posted with the Toad Brigade, but will be posted probably in MYM5 some time after Yokuba. So, awesome video game music?
One-Winged Angel. Mute City. Dearly Beloved (Kingdom Hearts 1 version). Destati.

Those are just off the top of my head. You can probably find them just by going to youtube. I have the mp3 files if you need them.

Baloo

Smash Ace

You like???
Cool. And I know where your working on him, Checks and Stand Ins is a cool idea:chuckle:

And Skylar, good. Can always use more musics for it, it's big.

Tornadith

Smash Journeyman
Here's a preview for a moveset I'm doing while I'm not working on my Yuna moveset. There. I said it. It's boring to keep it secret. Yuna moveset. From FFX. Yeah.

Neutral B - Sun Slash

Allegretto gathers up all of his power for about 1.5 seconds and then slashes 5 times with his orange glowing sword while yelling "Sun Slash!" and then sweeps down from top to bottom and a field of orange explodes from his blade. This attack captures the opponent, so if hit by any of the attacks (while not shielded) it will capture them and they will not be able to escape (Maybe...with good DI). The only knockback is the explosion at the end which is below average knockback. Mostly a damage building move. This move has high starting and ending lag and bad range. Yet it can do A LOT of damage if used wisely. At the 24 and 32 echo marks, the starting lag does not matter because the second that Allegretto uses the move, the match freezes as he prepares so it does not matter anyway.

Regular : 1% for each of the 5 hits + 4% at the end = 9% with below average knockback
4 echoes : 1% for each of the 5 hits + 6% at the end = 11% with below average knockback
8 echoes : 1% for each of the 5 hits + 8% at the end = 13% with average knockback
12 echoes : 1%-2% for each of the 5 hits + 9% at the end = 16% with average knockback
16 echoes : 1%-2% for each of the 5 hits + 11% at the end = 19% with average knockback
24 echoes : 2% for each of the 5 hits + 12% at the end = 22% with good knockback (starting lag does not matter)
36 echoes : 2% for each of the 5 hits + 15% at the end = 25% with great knockback (starting lag does not matter)

Please comment! Thanks!

BTW Allegretto is from Eternal Sonata. Which kicks ***.

EDIT: Watch this video to see what Sun Slash looks like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXoos9rgNU4

I'm reposting this here. So THIS time people will actually comment. :(

Baloo

Smash Ace
Ahh, not the last? OK, but I'll see them before anyone else.:laugh:

And cool preview Tornadith, I like the idea.

SparkZ

Smash Cadet
About my idea for a moveset, I redid it and now Radioactive Man is Chemistry Man. His signature twist is that when you use a move, he leaves the element/piece of equipment on the stage as a sort of a prop, and you can start a deadly chemical reaction with the right stuff, which is needed, as he has few KO moves. Don't go too overboard, as you can get blown up as well. Here is an example. Magnesium + fire + water = Big KABOOOOM!!!!!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I think it's important that everyone realizes just how versatile Kirby characters are, and so I've made the following moveset. Please, try to learn at least 11 important Kirby-moveset-making principles from it.

CAPPY HOLDING TWO GORDOS

This is a Cappy, and he’s holding two Gordos. That pretty much sums it up.

( STATS )

General Movement: 4 / 7
General Speed: Same thing
General Power: Pi / 10
General Range: Look at the picture and see about how far you think he’d be able to reach! Idiot…
General Cappy-ness: OVER 9000 / 9000

( STANDARD ATTACKS )

Standard Combo – Gordo Swing – Cappy swings forward with one Gordo for good knockback. You can press the button again for another swing. This is about as cheap as Snake’s Standard Combo.

Forward Tilt – Gordo Clap – Cappy swings both Gordos forward and claps them together. They do awesome damage and spit sparks everywhere that can stun opponents. This move is also totally and ridiculously cheap.

Up Tilt – Mushroom-Hat-Thing Toss – Oh, wait, it’s probably his cap, since he’s Cappy and all… Oh, well, whatever! He jumps up and that thing flies up off his head and damages above him. This is a normal move, and isn’t worth reading twice.

Down Tilt – Gordo Tantrum – Cappy slams a Gordo to the ground in front of him for massive damage. This is totally cheap and banned in most tournament settings.

Dash Attack – Slippery Gordo – Pumping his arms as he runs, Cappy accidentally throws one Gordo forward, then rushes to pick it back up. It goes pretty far and does a lot of damage, so this is another totally cheap move.

( SMASH ATTACKS )

Forward Smash – Super Gordo Throw – Cappy throws one Gordo forward, and it goes really far. If it goes off the stage, it will respawn in his hand again, but if it lands somewhere, he has to go pick it up again.

Up Smash – Juggling Gordos – Cappy juggles the two Gordos for about five seconds, longer if you charge it up. They go really high and KO opponents at around 15%.

Down Smash – Gordo-nado – Cappy spins around with his Gordos, who deal way too much damage and knockback, and create a tornado that sucks in far-away opponents.

( AERIALS )

Neutral Air – Horde o’ Gordos – A bunch of Gordos fly in from off screen and are magnetically attracted to the two Gordos Cappy is holding. They slam into him, giving everyone including him some knockback, and then Cappy shakes them all off, spraying Gordos everywhere into everyone.

Forward Air – Yikes! Spikes! – Cappy holds one Gordo forward and the other backward, and both of them protrude massive spikes to damage opponents! Wow!

Backward Air – Spikes! Yikes! – Cappy does the EXACT SAME THING AS HIS F-AIR! Talk about mindgames!

Up Air – Super Gordo – Cappy throws both Gordos high in the air. Off the screen, to be precise. He pulls two more out of hammerspace as soon as he throws the first two.

Down Air – Gordo Bounce – Cappy throws one Gordo straight down. When it hits the ground, it bounces back up and shoots Cappy into the sky, helping him gain some vertical distance! If there is no ground, then the Gordo will bounce off the blast line, making this an invaluable option when recovering.

( SPECIAL ATTACKS )

Neutral Special – Double Gordo Pawnch – This is basically Falcon Punch, but with Gordos, and he does it twice. Um… Yeah. And he says (yeah, I didn’t know he had a voice either) “Gordo…” while charging the first one, then “Punch!!” when he punches with it. For the second one, he charges while saying “And…” and then says “Once again!!” when he punches with it.

Side Special – Flaming Gordo – Cappy lights one of the Gordos on fire and throws it forward. The Gordo sprays flames in every direction like a Super Spicy Curry, and grows to an enormous size, because heat makes things get big. Duh. Cappy can’t use any other moves until this one ends, and it doesn’t end until he uses another move.

Up Special – Ditch the Gordos – Cappy and his Gordos vanish into thin air. Cappy respawns like anyone does, from a normal respawn platform, only he has no Gordos now!! Now he plays as normal Cappy, but this moveset isn’t about normal Cappy, so that’s another thing for another time and another place.

Down Special – Megaton Gordo Slam – Cappy slams his Gordos to the ground, damaging everyone who is touching the ground anywhere. The shockwave lasts for about 3 seconds, so this is pretty cheap.

( FINAL SMASH )

Final Smash – Groundsplitter Gordo – Cappy jumps up above the stage and appears floating above it just like Lucario does for his Final Smash. Then Cappy throws a spare third Gordo downward, and it goes straight through the stage, splitting it in half. All opponents randomly take 30% damage, and you now play with a big space between the two halves of the stage. The only character who can reverse this is Peanutbutter Face, because his peanut butter is sticky enough to put the pieces back together.

( GRAB AND THROWS )

Cappy’s hands are full already. Sorry.

( EVERYTHING ELSE )

[insert awesome stuff and everything else you like here]

Baloo

Smash Ace
Wow. That peanut face thing is awesome.

Oh, so is Cappy. However, don't we have enough SS Tier Kirby?

But anyway, It is awesome. I would like to announce my next moveset:

A Chilly whose lower body segment is a Sir Kibble that throws Biospark boomerangs who have gordos under their capes that have mushroom hats like Cappy that have TACs in them.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Has anyone not done a Kirby moveset? I mean a regular, or a respected newcomer, not everyone.

Anyway, for a, er, project for the Toad moveset I need to know, what is some truly awesome video game music? It will definitely not be posted with the Toad Brigade, but will be posted probably in MYM5 some time after Yokuba. So, awesome video game music?
A) In my defense, Gordo's easily the worst moveset I've posted. Just goes to show that peer pressure isn't always the right answer, kids.

B) I like how everyone else suggests serious, epic orchestrated pieces...when there's so clearly only one videogame track that can appropriately be described as "awesome".

You like???
Eh...as much as you dodge the issue here, it really sounds like a direct clone of the Wario Bike, except that it doesn't stick around afterwards, and the %s are a bit different. :ohwell:

SiKibble said:
Oh Christ...I actually have to add this to the moveset list...:psycho:

Tornadith

Smash Journeyman

Baloo

Smash Ace
@Chief Mendez: As much as I like that music, and Katamari in general, it has lyrics, so it's a no no. An instrumental version would be fine though.

And what about this?, huh? And pretty much anything else from Croc.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Eh, I'm starting on Talim now.
Has anyone linked the biography on their Wiki page because they were too lazy to write a real one for the moveset?? lol

Smady

Smash Master
This thread has moved fast since yesterday, heh. My re-done Vivi'll probably be posted tonight or tomorrow. It would be tonight, but I seriously need to catch up on Bleach.

Baloo

Smash Ace
NO!!!!!

This is music!

No seriously whats with all this crappy junk people are offering?:dizzy:
That is music.

Toad Brigade is going well, all of you. Here's another preview:

Yellow Toads Specials:

B - Roast
Side - Boo
Up - Water
Down - Sleep

Not telling what any of them do...

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Can I guess?

B - They throw a frying pan out and burn someone.
Side - They throws a Boo at them.
Up - They squirts water.
Down - They goes to sleep.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
A) In my defense, Gordo's easily the worst moveset I've posted. Just goes to show that peer pressure isn't always the right answer, kids.
Sadly... He's right. :ohwell:

No Kirby movesets unless you're going to do them justice!!!!

Although, let's be honest, the idea of making a moveset for Gordo was pretty epic in and of itself.

I actually have to add this to the moveset list...:psycho:
Normally, I would say "No, don't bother. It's a joke moveset," but considering that you already did... It's just more work to go and delete it, AMIRITE? :bee:

Akiak

Smash Ace
Is that really Baloos Dad????

LOL!

Anyway Warlord I read J2.

IT ROCKS! I love the ledge attack over 100% and the moves in general are cool. The only one which I didn't understand much and didn't like was the Down-B

EDIT:
. . . . .

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Brrrr...

Chilly has joined the fight!

This is Chilly.

Chilly enjoys cold weather; he is a living snowman, after all. His favorite food is snow cones and his hobbies including ice skating and snowmobile riding. He likes to wear a small cap and a bell around his neck. He may look angry on the outside, but he's actually very warm-hearted on the inside.

Chilly is a common enemy in Kirby games. Depending on the game, if Chilly is swallowed, Kirby gets the Freeze or Ice ability. Chilly can also appear as one of Kirby's helpers in Kirby Super Star Ultra. He generally fights with snow or ice-related attacks that can freeze enemies, but rumor has it that he might have a few other tricks up his metaphorical sleeve as he makes his Smash debut.

The Moveset

Character Select Sound: Chilly says "Chilly!"

Entrance: A large pile of snow sits on the stage, with some snowflakes falling down on it. Suddenly, the pile of snow bursts and Chilly emerges from it, shaking the excess snow off of him.

Idle Pose: Chilly looks to the left and right suspiciously. Wonder what he's looking out for?

Walking Animation: Chilly simply slides smoothly along the ground, continuing to look left and right.

Dashing Animation: Since he doesn't seem to have legs to run with, Chilly skates across the ground instead! Throwing his little arms behind his body for optimal speed, Chilly skates smoothly across the stage with a small trail of ice crystals following behind him. Every few seconds, he spins around while skating.

Shield Animation: Chilly encases himself in a sturdy block of ice. He breaks out of it as he executes his roll.

Lying Animation: Poor Chilly, someone's knocked him down. Chilly lays in a puddle on the ground with sad eyes.

Walking Speed: Mid. Chilly happily slides along at a moderate pace.

Running Speed: Low. Unfortunately, Chilly's skating speed isn't much faster than his walking speed.

Jump Height: Mid. Chilly's first jump is average, and so are his midair jumps. Yes, jumps; like Kirby and Meta Knight, Chilly has five midair jumps. However, since he's not a puffball like the other two, Chilly's falling speed nets him less height overall.

Weight: Low. Chilly has about the same weight as Meta Knight.

Size: Chilly is just slightly taller than Kirby.

Traction: Low. Since he's made of snow, Chilly's a pretty slippery one, like Luigi.

Chilly has no wall jump, wall cling, glide or crawl.

Standard Attacks

A, A, A: Chilly Combo - Chilly punches with one hand, then the other, then does a small hop and thrusts the lower half of his body forward. A quick and useful combo; the jab comes out very quickly but has short range and low priority. (2%, 2%, 5% damage; final hit does low knockback)

Forward Tilt: Ice Kick - Chilly falls back on one hand and throws the lower half of his body forward to kick at the opponent. Not a particularly fast attack, but it has decent range and power. (8% damage; medium knockback)

Up Tilt: High Peak - Chilly spins around once in place while throwing his cap straight up in the air. The cap is the hitbox for this move and it has good priority and range (the attack goes up twice Chilly's height vertically), but it has little knockback. Once the cap reaches its full height, it falls back down neatly on top of Chilly's head. (6% damage if hit while cap is going up, 5% if hit while cap is going down; low knockback)

Down Tilt: Icy Slide - From Chilly's crouching position, he dives forward to slide on his side and into his opponent. Chilly actually moves forward half a stage builder block when he uses this move, but there's about a second's worth of lag at the end of the move since he's slow to get back up. (8% if hit with the initial slide, 6% if not; medium knockback)

Dash Attack: Ice Storm - When Chilly uses this move during his skating dash, he suddenly stops and plants himself in place. Initially, a large flash of icy blue energy surrounds Chilly with a wide hitbox that does most of the damage and knockback. However, if you don't release the A button, Chilly will continue to radiate energy all around him with a smaller hitbox for as long as you hold it. Anyone that gets too close will take some damage, though any attack will penetrate the energy and end Chilly's attack. (10% for the initial flash with high knockback; 3% damage if opponent makes contact afterward, causes them to flinch)

Smash Attacks

Forward Smash: Liquidation - Chilly starts this attack by melting completely into a puddle of water (save for his hat). In this form, he moves forward slightly, then quickly rises up from the puddle to uppercut the opponent! This Smash attack is pretty useful in that you can completely dodge any attack with the initial puddle animation. However, this causes the move to have a half second of lag at the beginning. The uppercut sends the opponent flying with a diagonally upward trajectory. To take advantage of the evasive properties of this move, wait until your opponent executes an attack before letting this one loose. (13% damage; high knockback)

Up Smash: Snow Flurry - Chilly leans back and throws three snowballs into the air in an arc above his head. The snowballs go about twice as high as Chilly's head and do significant damage but little knockback. This move is pretty situational but isn't a bad idea when a large opponent is directly above you. (6% damage per snowball; low knockback)

Down Smash: Blizzard Blast - Chilly blows three short, concentrated blasts of cold air down at the ground directly around him. The hitboxes for this move are rather lowto the ground, so you might be able to hit opponents under their shields if they're close and they're guarding against it. This move also hits on both sides of Chilly, though there's about a half second of lag at the beginning of the move. (7% damage per hit; high knockback)

Aerial Attacks

Neutral Air: Ice Sprinkle - This is probably one of Chilly's signature attacks. Chilly does a quick 360 degree turn while blowing a stream of cold air from his mouth (or whatever is in the spot where his mouth should be). This creates two hitboxes with high priority as he spins: one in front of Chilly and then one behind him. The range of this attack is a little wider than Marth's Neutral Air attack, so it can hit a pretty wide area. There's also a chance of freezing the opponent temporarily. If Chilly lands before he does a full 360, the move suffers from no ending lag. (4% damage per hit; low knockback)

Forward Air: Super Ice Sprinkle - This is a faster and potentially stronger version of Ice Sprinkle. Instead of doing a full 360 once, Chilly tilts his body forward at a 45 degree angle and spins 4 times while blowing cold air from his mouth (or similar orifice). This means that this attack hits 8 times: four times in front of Chilly and four times behind. Chilly spins faster than for Ice Sprinkle, but does less damage per hit. Like Ice Sprinkle, this move has high priority and wide range and can still freeze the opponent temporarily if it makes contact. There's also no ending lag if Chilly lands before completeing all four spins. However, the angle of attack is slightly different, so proper spacing is important for maximum damage. (3% damage per hit; low knockback)

Back Air: Frozen Corkscrew - Chilly twists his body sideways and does a corkscrew kick backwards. This move is pretty fast and has decent priority and power, so combined with Chilly's many jumps, you can potentially do plenty of damage to a midair opponent.... (12% damage; medium knockback)

Up Air: Cold Slash - Chilly does a wave of his hand and creates a slash of cold air above his head. This move is quite fast and can be very effective at juggling opponents overhead. (9% damage; medium knockback)

Down Air: Icicle Drop - Chilly's lower half transforms into a large spike of ice and causes him to fall straight towards the ground at high speed. As he falls, you can move him slightly left or right with the Control Stick, hopefully damaging opponents along the way. You continue to fall until you hit the ground, so if there's no stage below you...well, you're out of luck. When Chilly hits the ground, the ice shatters and Chilly reverts back to his normal form, but this results in significant lag. However, if you hit an opponent off-stage with the tip of the spike, it'll Meteor Smash them, hopefully to their doom. (15% damage and Meteor Smash if hit with the spike; 13% elsewhere, medium knockback)

Grab/Throws

Grab: Ice Suction - Chilly's grab range is average, but instead of holding his opponent with his stubby little arms, he sucks them up into his body! Chilly lowers his body temperature to pummel his opponent from inside, causing 2% per hit.

Forward/Back Throw: Ice Ejection - Chilly's forward and back throws are pretty much the same; they only differ in direction. Chilly expels his opponent, now transformed into a an ice cube, from his mouth. They travel along the ground the distance of one Battlefield platform and then burst from the ice cube, taking damage in the process. (9% damage; low knockback)

Up Throw: Freezing Pillar - Chilly spits his opponent out into the air directly above him, then follows up with a stream of icy cold air. The opponent is hit multiple times and is now in a prime position to be subject to an aerial assault from Chilly. (9% damage; low knockback)

Down Throw: Snow Pile - Chilly releases his opponent onto the ground, but if they think they're out of the blue, they're wrong! Chilly leaps into the air and slams into the grounded opponent so hard that he temporarily loses his shape. Not to worry though; Chilly pulls himself together quickly as his opponent is sent flying upward from the impact. (12% damage; medium knockback)

Special Moves

B: Ice Breath - This is another one of Chilly's signature moves. Chilly blows a continuous stream of ice-cold air at his opponent for as long as you hold down the B Button. The range is similar to Charizard's Flamethrower. The attack also decreases in range like Charizard's Flamethrower. It can also be moved up and down like Charizard's Flamethrower. Well, what's the difference then? It's cooler (get it? get it?) and can freeze the opponent. Try using Ice Breath on an opponent near a wall, or one that's trying to get back to the edge! (3% per hit; low knockback)

Up B: North Wind - It doesn't necessarily blow from the north all the time. Regardless, Chilly uses the wind to recover. The attack actually begins about a Stage Builder block behind Chilly, so you might catch opponents sneaking up behind you off-guard. The wind (made visible by snow and ice crystals) moves across a distance the length of a regular platform quickly and can hit opponents multiple times. When it hits Chilly, it takes on a more vertical trajectory. Chilly himself is propelled upward by the wind, though he does no damage himself as he about the same distance and angle as Marth's Dolphin Slash. The cold wind does all the damage. Chilly doesn't enter free-fall state when he uses this attack, nor does he lose his midair jumps. (5% per hit; low knockback)

Down B: Ice Cube - No, not the rapper. This is Chilly's "pseudo-projectile". Chilly pulls out an ice cube and lays it on the ground in front of him. If he uses this attack in mid-air, the ice cube he pulls out floats in mid-air. But...what does it do? Well, for one thing, the ice cube shatters when it is hit with a projectile or throwing item, effectively blocking them. But if you hit the ice cube with a physical attack, you can turn it into a projectile! Hitting one on the ground with an attack such as Ice Kick (ftilt), Icy Slide (dtilt), or even Ice Sprinkle (nair) will cause it to slide along the ground until it hits something and shatters. An ice cube has set damage and knockback. If you hit one floating in mid-air, it will also fly straight forward. Eventually, though, it will become affected by gravity (after traveling about half the length of Final Destination) and lower its trajectory until it hits something or lands on the ground and continues sliding. Chilly can only put out two ice cubes at a time, and beware! Your opponents can also hit them if they see one laying around. (10% damage; medium knockback)

Side B: Chillymobile - What's a Chillymobile?!

Oh, that's a Chillymobile. It's Chilly's personal snowmobile! (It doesn't look that realistic, and the color of the snowmobile actually matches whatever Chilly's costume's color is, but you get the idea.)

But wait, snowmobiles only work on snow and ice. How can Chilly use this in battle? He makes the snow and ice himself, of course! The ground below the Chillymobile becomes covered in a layer of snow wherever it goes for maximum performance. Chilly pulls his vehicle out of nowhere, ready to race across the snow and chase down his opponents.

This move is comparable to Wario's Bike, but there are a few differences. The Chillymobile is faster but turns more slowly than the Wario Bike. As it turns, it throws up a small wave of powdery snow about Chilly's size behind it to cover opponents with (unless you'd rather run them over instead). Pressing jump will cause a snow ramp to form under the Chillymobile and send it flying into the air a little higher than the platforms on Battlefield before touching back down. Pressing an attack button will cause Chilly to jump out; if he does, the Chillymobile will continue moving by itself until it hits something or falls off the stage. Chilly jumps out of the snowmobile automatically after 4 turns. Chilly will also jump out if you press jump in mid-air, so you can use this to help recover from far off the stage. You can't pick up the Chillymobile; after it hits something when Chilly's not riding, it disappears in a puff of snow. Chilly can't pull out another snowmobile until the previous one disappears. (9% damage if hit on ground, medium knockback; 11% if hit while jumping, medium knockback; 3% damage from snow while turning, low knockback)

Final Smash: The Big Chill - Chilly has grabbed the Smash Ball! What's he going to do? He's going to make the environment a little more suitable for himself....

When Chilly activates the Smash Ball, he raises his arms to the sky, causing snow to fall and gradually cover parts of the stage. Then he says, "Chilly!" and all other opponents are instantly frozen in ice and simultaneously take 25%. Everyone stays completely frozen for approximately ten seconds. If you're off the stage as this happens...well, you're out of luck. Chilly is free to roam around and cause more damage to his frozen foes. If someone's close to the edge, Chilly can even push them off if he wants! Chilly can do whatever he pleases in his winter wonderland; it's Chilly's world! That is, until the ten seconds are up. Then the snow disappears, everyone thaws out, and the fight is on again. (25% damage)

Miscellaneous

Playstyle: A Chilly player has plenty of options for going on the offensive. Chilly doesn't have too many KO moves. He needs to rack up plenty of damage before he brings out his finishers. Liquidation (f-smash) and Blizzard Blast (d-smash) are good at lower percentages, while Ice Storm (dash attack) might catch people off-guard at higher percentages. Chilly's rather slow and not too strong on the ground, so you can take advantage of his five midair jumps and take to the air. He's got a good approach in Super Ice Sprinkle (f-air), with its good range, speed, and high priority. He can even employ a wall-of-pain strategy with Frozen Corkscrew (b-air). Chilly's Ice Cubes (down-b) can also help maintain control on the field by blocking projectiles and forcing your opponent into the air when you hit the Cubes toward them.

Taunts:

Up - Chilly pulls out three snowballs and proceeds to juggle them. Very cool!

Side - Chilly skates around in a small circle.

Down - Chilly shivers, which shakes his bell and makes a jingling sound.

Victory Pose 1: Chilly does a little dance similar to Kirby's, then strikes a pose and winks.

Victory Pose 2: Chilly jumps up and down happily.

Victory Pose 3: Chilly throws a snowball at the screen, then pumps his fists up and down. What a little rascal.

Victory Theme: The same as Kirby's and King Dedede's.

Losing Pose: Poor Chilly.

Symbol: The Warp Star, symbol of the Kirby series.

Kirby Hat: When Kirby swallows Chilly, he turns into Ice Kirby, just like in the games! He also gains Chilly's Ice Breath attack.

Costumes: Chilly's costumes change the color of his hat, ribbon, and hands and slightly tint the color of the rest of his body. Chilly comes in several flavors: Blue (default), Green (pictured), Yellow, Red/Pink, Purple, and Christmas (red hat and ribbon, green hands, white body)

The End!

Baloo

Smash Ace
AWESOME! You did Chilly justice.

Chillymobile has a wondrous picture and is just awesome in every possible way.

CHILLY'S GONNA GET YA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom