• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

majora_787

Smash Hero
How were those pictures MADE? 0_0

I wanted to do a moveset of myself in MYM3 but I couldn't figure out how to make a good picture.

Smady

Smash Master
Mendez used a tablet (translates drawing on mat straight to computer) and probably used some sort of editing program.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Mendez used a tablet (translates drawing on mat straight to computer) and probably used some sort of editing program.
Ah. Makes sense.

Anyway, I'm still working on Ghor. I'll get to work on 02 as soon as he's done. I want to get at least ONE moveset into the top 50 this time.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Sorry about my [relative] inactivity the past few days, guys; I've been pretty sick, and still am. :(
So sick that you can't...type? Dear lord that's a frightening illness.

He's a god on that tablet. :laugh:
What's crazy is that those were done without a tablet. As long as you know what a layer and Bezier Curve are...no tablet required. :bee:

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
when i saw Chilly, i actually *squee*'d...heehee
O_o

Victory Poses:
Up- Sundance And Kibble
Sundance jumps out in a Delicious One costume and says "Good job, dawgfood!" Kibble facepalms.
Lol, WIN. I thought I would say "Good job, Dawgfood! Wait....you're LEAVING!"...

Up- Sundance and Mendez
Sundance jumps out at Mendez in a Dracula costume.... Mendez asks for his autograph
DRACULA!!!!!

Victory Pose:
Up- Sundance and Chris
Chris stands in an epic pose, his left hand on his beard. Sundance then jumps out in a Mufasa costume and says "EPIN WIN VPants!" Chris facepalms.
Lol, why am I in a Mufasa suit?

Victory Poses:
Up- Sundance And Warlord
Warlord enters an epic stance. Sundance suddenly jumps in and tickles him while wearing an octopus costume. Warlord says "WTF GET AWAY FROM ME!" Sundance says "NOOO I'M A KRAAAKEN!!!"
*puts on Octo-suit* KRAAAKEN!!!!

Victory Pose:
Up- Sundance and K. Rool
Sundance jumps in dressed as Weaville and K. Rool starts bursting into laughter.
K.Rool and I were supposed to smash the eggiwegs....:(

Sorry about my [relative] inactivity the past few days, guys; I've been pretty sick, and still am. :(
That sucks. I've been bolnoy for a while now too. Well, Georgie, it seems as though we need to peet some more moloko, eh? After all, health is a dorogoy thing, Droogie....

Smady

Smash Master
What's crazy is that those were done without a tablet. As long as you know what a layer and Bezier Curve are...no tablet required. :bee:
O_O

*bows*

But for [shit just got] real, that is some amazing art there, no matter how you created it. Not so much in how it is drawn, but they're each very interesting. You have talent.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I'm trying to make my last four entries better by asking some of my friends for help, but I don't think I know any serious Kirby fans who would help me with 02. Anyone wanna offer some helpful advice? :laugh:

I'm actually doing all four at once with like two other people right now. I want to get them done before it's too late, but I want them done well.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
DRACULA!!!!!
I thought it would fit nicely.

Lol, why am I in a Mufasa suit?
I think the better question would be.. why aren't you in a Mufasa suit right now. :bee:

*puts on Octo-suit* KRAAAKEN!!!!
This one would have really fit K. Rool better, him being a pirate, but I liked it anyway.

K.Rool and I were supposed to smash the eggiwegs....:(
I actually forgot all about that... I can't remember random stuff like that.
Answers in yellow.

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
Thirty pages...well, at least I'm glad I didn't have to read through 100 pages like some people. :p

Anyways, all the movesets posted so far have been really good. It makes me afraid. Well, sorta. After all, there's always MYM5! Which reminds me, I should post who I'm planning on doing for that contest...

Estelle - Tales of Vesperia (If I don't finish her in time for this contest...which is extremely likely)
Mia - Golden Sun
Some Disney Character (Don't worry, I WILL find one even though Spade took the one I was planning to do. There are, like, thirty thousand characters to choose from, right?)

Among others. And now, since I've been awake for 36 straight hours...

*ZZZzzzzzzz....*

EDIT: Whoa, the Fiona button disappeared...whut?

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
I don't really want to bother for a new page so here is a preview of Talim!

AAA Combo:
Gust Blade (7%, 6%, 1%, 1%, 1%...)

Talim will slash forward with her right hand, then step ahead and slash with the other. She will then take another step and stick out her right fist (which will stretch out a character space ahead and inflict 5% damage). A small tornado will appear in front of her hand (and it is slightly larger than... Luigi’s head) and swirl. The second hit will push the victim far enough to be hit by the tornado. All of these attacks are low priority, but they start quickly, and end slightly slower.
Extra Notes: This attack is extremely punishable if the third hit misses, as pressing the button three times automatically makes you use the tornado attack. There is a nice range to all of the attacks, and there is little knockback with everything.

Did I mention this is all I have done?

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
I just finished bringing my jaw to normal level after reading chilly and the sandbags simultaniously.

chilly was amazingly true to character and was all of the specials were unique and give chilly a unique metagame (chilly back room?). chillymobile was great.

all of the sandbags greatly reflected their distinct personality as well as having awesome backstories. warlord's and kibble's were the most original and fun to me.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Some Disney Character (Don't worry, I WILL find one even though Spade took the one I was planning to do. There are, like, thirty thousand characters to choose from, right?)

EDIT: Whoa, the Fiona button disappeared...whut?
Go ahead and make Maleficent. I'm sure our two 'sets are different, not to mention I don't even know for sure if I'm able to do the whole thing and post it in MYM5. Knowing my endurance...

As for the button... I tidied up my Photobucket, and since you were directly linking to MY bandwidth, it's gone. =P

Here the new link, but it'd be better if you used an own account for it:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b169/YenoHyena/mym/iconrequest/fiona2.png

Tornadith

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance _______________ on __________ Day,
Extras:

Trophies:
SirKibble
Chris Lionheart
Chief Mendez
MasterWarlord
King K. Rool
TheSundanceKid
TWILTHERO
SpadeFox
Lenus_Altair
Marth Trinity
Kitsuneko345
Tanookie
Sonic Boom 2
SmashDaddy
SmashBrosMike
princesspeachluver
WAMY
GenericTacoKid
SkylerOcon
Sonic The Baron
Cheap Josh
Darkserenade
hyperhopper
Kholdstare
flyinfilipino
sparkz
Hyper_Ridley
Baloo
goldwyvern
Tornadith
BKupa666
DancingFrogMan
Pelikenisis
Trophy Master
Akiak
majora787
Evilgidget
IvoryFlame
Unsaxon51
Adapt
Mario_And_Sonic_Guy
Jimneymebob
sonicshadowshowdown
~Cruxis~/Gryphon
PrepareYourself
Dokutayuu
Janahu
cjrocker
kigbariom
Snowstalker
XACE-K
Zook
Mardyke
PowerBomb
The_Great_Panda
Skyshroud
Lord Sakurai
agidius
half_silver28
Tubaam
cutter
Twilight-Emblem
aeolous
phatcat203
Wolf_Cypher
Meadow
Lemonwater
john9blue
airsmasher
And... in the memory of... Iron Thorn
Really? I'm an AT? Wow.

*Praises*

I'll make one soon. I don't have that many movesets out so...hm...

Or are all MYMers on here?

john!

Smash Hero
Smiley

He's the sole means of facial expression in the cold, uncaring world of teh Interwebs!

SMILEY enters the fray!

BASIC MOVES

Jump: Happy Hop

Roll: Resentful Roll

Grab: Troubled Tongue

Final Smash: Stupefied Starship

GROUND MOVES

Jab: Harsh Hammer

Dash Attack: Confused Chainsaw

Ftilt: Reckless Rock

Dtilt: Frustrated Fist

Utilt: Sorrowful Slingshot

Fsmash: Loving Laser

Usmash: Resentful Rocket

Dsmash: Kind Kick

AERIAL MOVES

Nair: Sad Stab

Fair: Surprised Spray

Bair: Funny Fish

Uair: Lulzy Lightsaber

Dair: Serious Stomp

SPECIAL MOVES

Neutral B: Furious Flamethrower

Side B: Gleeful Grenade

Up B: Worried Wings

Down B: Lonely Landmine

OTHER INFORMATION

Colors:

Snake's Codec:
Snake: Who on earth is this guy?
Otacon: That's Smiley.
Snake: He looks very emotional.
Otacon: Indeed. He represents the collective emotions of millions of nerds throughout the Internet.
Snake: Oh, really? Even a supreme nerd like you?
Otacon: You bet! :joyful:

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
wait a second...that's not funny. i actually got scared there for a sec. :mad:
Tragic.

Iron Thorn has left because she is busy with her real life. A great loss, and the hole she left won't be filled so easily anymore, since she was a great person to have around. I really really miss her.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Here it is, the set you've all been waiting for!

THE SANDBAGS

Special Thanks:

Chief Mendez- For the pictures.
O . O

You wrote all of that yourself, Chris? Astounding! (it's so looooong)The whole moveset was at least fun to read through since we all know the Sandbags so well (yeah) And some parts were funny and/or very creative (way too many things to comment on). Great job with the whole thing.

And Chief, you drew the pictures? They really stood out and impressed me and brought the characters to life. :bee:

Chilly is, as Kibble said, a perfect fit for the character and a great moveset in general.
Get better soon!

(and thank you!)

I just finished bringing my jaw to normal level after reading chilly and the sandbags simultaniously.

chilly was amazingly true to character and was all of the specials were unique and give chilly a unique metagame (chilly back room?). chillymobile was great.
How did you manage to read both movesets at the same time? O.o

(thanks very much!)

He's the sole means of facial expression in the cold, uncaring world of teh Interwebs!

SMILEY enters the fray!
:bee:

Pictures are worth a thousand (or at least a hundred) words, so your use of visuals was top-notch! Excellent use of alliteration for every single move!

(Your moveset put a smile on my face)

I don't really want to bother for a new page so here is a preview of Talim!

AAA Combo:
Gust Blade (7%, 6%, 1%, 1%, 1%...)

Talim will slash forward with her right hand, then step ahead and slash with the other. She will then take another step and stick out her right fist (which will stretch out a character space ahead and inflict 5% damage). A small tornado will appear in front of her hand (and it is slightly larger than... Luigi’s head) and swirl. The second hit will push the victim far enough to be hit by the tornado. All of these attacks are low priority, but they start quickly, and end slightly slower.
Extra Notes: This attack is extremely punishable if the third hit misses, as pressing the button three times automatically makes you use the tornado attack. There is a nice range to all of the attacks, and there is little knockback with everything.

Did I mention this is all I have done?
So from what I am reading...Talim slashes with her bare hands, and for the third hit, her hand stretches? I'd suggest making that a little bit clearer. But it's a good start!

*slap* Get more done!

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Iron Thorn has left because she is busy with her real life. A great loss, and the hole she left won't be filled so easily anymore, since she was a great person to have around. I really really miss her.
*sigh* MYM Girl shall be remembered for the rest of time, I command it.

Anyways, I'll be posting a preview of L soon...

*Puts on octopus suit* Hey, guys! Let's go get some taquitos!

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Hi guys...

I know I've been gone for a really long time, but I just wanted to drop in to give the real scoop. I'm done with MYM. The game has gone too fast for me, and I've been left in the dust. The movesets are advancing faster than I can make them. In MYM2, my Yoshimitsu was considered one of the best. Now, it wouldn't even be looked at. This has just gone too fast for me, and I just can't do it. My movesets will never happen, my SSE is no more, it's over for good. I'm sorry.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Hi guys...

I know I've been gone for a really long time, but I just wanted to drop in to give the real scoop. I'm done with MYM. The game has gone too fast for me, and I've been left in the dust. The movesets are advancing faster than I can make them. In MYM2, my Yoshimitsu was considered one of the best. Now, it wouldn't even be looked at. This has just gone too fast for me, and I just can't do it. My movesets will never happen, my SSE is no more, it's over for good. I'm sorry.
O_O...

The MYM we all know will never be the same. Commander, I salute you!

*Plays Blitzkrieg Bop as he salutes*

D

Deleted member

Hi guys...

*Plays violin* Hey, ho.....let's go. :(

That's two gone. I can't take it anymore! *Jumps*

D

Deleted member

Wait...this is no way to end MYM4!

Yeah, let's show the happy ending. *Waves arms, waiting for happy ending*

majora_787

Smash Hero
.......Oh, wow. Now that I think about it, I never saw Iron Thorn post in MYM4. Never entirely noticed. o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom