• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New and Twice Improved NC Brocator Thread

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh. That gif I made. That's why I was asking for the tope pics. I wanted something recent. Oh well.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Dear Dark Hart,

You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums.

Reason: Major Spam
-------
Don't harass other users by SPAMing their visitor wall.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Smash World Forums

I got 3 points for Spamming

BEHR

Smash Hero
Dear Dark Hart,

-------
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Smash World Forums

Good ****

Who did it? D:

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dear Dark Hart,

-------
-------

All the best,
Smash World Forums

Haha niiiiiiice.

Never heard of that one.

Cactuar likes my name....awesome.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Hope there's room for some new blood. :)

Hey folks! I stumbled upon this place earlier today, and decided to join on up. This was one of the first things I checked out, and thought it would be neat to connect with some local players. I live in Fuquay-Varina of NC, but no one knows where that's at, so I just tell folks I'm from Raleigh (which is about 20 minutes north from here). I'm also attending Wake Tech on their main campus at the moment, and I've a hunch I'm not the only person around here that does. Just a hunch... :bee:

Anyway! I haven't had Brawl for very long (going on about a month now), but I'm picking up fast! If anyone wants to play, or just chat for that matter, feel free to contact me! I'm on AIM as ReiseKS, and that's probably the best way to get in touch with me. I hope to see you folks around, both on and off the battlefield! Later!
Woah just saw this post, I live like 10-15min away from you in Holly Springs. We should definitely play dude, as it is right now i have to make a 35min trip (speeeding) to Raleigh for smash nights a few times a week someone within 10min is awesome :D

EDIT: And I am dual enrolled at wake tech

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Woah just saw this post, I live like 10-15min away from you in Holly Springs. We should definitely play dude, as it is right now i have to make a 35min trip (speeeding) to Raleigh for smash nights a few times a week someone within 10min is awesome :D

EDIT: And I am dual enrolled at wake tech
But then smashnights would not be the same at state! =0

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Speaking of which, what time do you guys have class today? i have from now till 2 free if anyone wants to play.
I'm trying to see if I can get together with KSK again on Saturday, probably at my place this time, if you want to come.

Also to everyone: Me and Foxy boy will probably be hosting a Melee tourney at his place on Feb. 7th. Entry Fee will mostly likely be $5 singles and $10 a team. There also might be Brawl+ tourney on the side $2ish entry fee. I implore everyone to come: Raleigh, Greensboro, Rocky Mount, Southern Pines, even if you play Brawl and not Melee. $10 spent on a Melee tourney is worth it even if you don't play, you'll learn. It's fun, it's Smash, it's bro love. Pretty please.

Malk

Smash Champion
I'm trying to see if I can get together with KSK again on Saturday, probably at my place this time, if you want to come.

Also to everyone: Me and Foxy boy will probably be hosting a Melee tourney at his place on Feb. 7th. Entry Fee will mostly likely be $5 singles and $10 a team. There also might be Brawl+ tourney on the side $2ish entry fee. I implore everyone to come: Raleigh, Greensboro, Rocky Mount, Southern Pines, even if you play Brawl and not Melee. $10 spent on a Melee tourney is worth it even if you don't play, you'll learn. It's fun, it's Smash, it's bro love. Pretty please.
There are already 3 gatherings on February 7th, stfu

El Muerte

Smash Cadet
dr. pp, i cant remember why i got an infraction, but it was something about a post in the Falco thread. Some guy asked about l-canceling when pillaring. and the mod gave both of us an infraction. Some stupid N!GGAH, but i dont think he's a mod anymore b/c a bunch of people in the falco thread complained about him

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
lol, "sharing" him is totally irreverent. we planned a smashfest in Greensboro on Feb 7th. if you want pp, come to Greensboro. we're not going anywhere.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey no one agreed on anything! I either wanted a flame war or at least a decision when I came back.....

I originally said I wanted to go to Gboro, so I'll do whatever they want.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Sorry... I kinda thought that y'all wouldn't mind coming to a cheap Melee tourney. I know g'boro is all about Melee. And I though you could bring Kevin along when I heard about your smashfest. But never mind...

Top Bottom