• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

typh has recent videos up? what?

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
Typh you have videos up! Shame on you. :( You should have kept tormenting us for 3 more years with no videos. This means I am going to have to have your videos reported and flagged for good viewing intentions. :laugh:

Now to watch the videos! Will come back and give my accolades.

EDIT: Nice videos. That match where you had 1 stock and Meta Knight had 3 was a bit of being risky, but you actually put pressure on the MK when you killed the second stock. Great job. Your squirtle was pretty nice in the vs. G&W video. I see some differences with my own Squirtle there. I use Forward Air tooo much. Though I mostly back air now. I liked the videos and it was cool. :)

RichBrown

Smash Master
Wow you really suck, how could you have killed yourself on the last stock as Charizard, only a pathetic noob would do stupid **** like that.

Bestiarius

Smash Ace
If that last vid was typical, Zard would have a huge advantage over MK. Your Ivy looks ok, not great, but good, and you Squirtle is good ( I can never get down forward hydroplaning!!!!). Great vids!
Edit: add these to Eevzy's vid thread, if you haven't already.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
hahahah you tech the dair hit but ram into the bottom of battlefield anyway

about time i get to see some typh action, you really are as good as they say.

i liked the bullet seed out of shield to punish gw ejabulation, and usmashing his dair was pokemon master status.

and charizard *****.

good **** typh. keep ******.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
Typh your zard is amazing!!!!
too me it seems you just need a little more work on ivy and you're good to go! ^__^

Aveean

Purple Yoshi Double Dunker
Nice videos =) I wish I had people like that to play with here. Hopefully I'll find a few more people soon though, through my Brawl club tournaments every Thursday ;D.

I'm so excited.

Anyway, I agree with Bestiarius. Add these to my video thread for more to see =D

Miles.

Smash Champion
im not saying his zard isnt good.

i am saying he is hands down the best Ivysaur saur saur.

i mean he invented Typh Dashing.

Its way too good, I typh dash now and my ivy *****.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
typh was just mindgaming GW with ivysaur, letting GW think that ivy was weaksauce

and then out of nowhere Ivy's Overgrow ability kicked in and he was like

angry and shiz

DemonFart

Smash Lord
typh was just mindgaming GW with ivysaur, letting GW think that ivy was weaksauce

and then out of nowhere Ivy's Overgrow ability kicked in and he was like

angry and shiz
weird post.....just a weird post.
lol its funny though.

Caasi11

Smash Cadet
I personally think he still needs a fair amount of improving on some of his tactics though; he missed out some opportunities on some smashes. Still, its not to say that he's bad, but I expected more from the so talked about "typh", like 3 stocking everybody with one hand on the controller and drinking enduring a Red Bull with another...upside-down...and without arms. >_>

DemonFart

Smash Lord
ha. how dare you typh!!!
not liking red bull completely changed my views on you. how do you not like it??!!!
"red bull gives you wings!"
lol typh Just kidding. you're still awesome.

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
i have to pick up PT as a serious char again...
But i need to get informed again... i got lost after not being in this board so long...
Typh those videos where awesome Oo

thank you..

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
phiddlesticks suggested something that i agree would have been awesome:

against GW, start with squirtle and switch ivy in at mid percent.

it seemed like your ivy was getting wrecked from 0-60% but afterward was doing much better. squirtle would have been all like C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER if he'd been in. then switch him out once you get to mid percent, where ivy was excelling.

Itburns

Smash Journeyman
you know what typh.. I give you mad props, your ivysaur/PT is of the highest calibur.

what most people dont get is that you dont have to be flashy to play at a high level in brawl.. infact the best pokemon trainers are smart more then they are flashy. I can look at your videos and see you have awesome DI and are smart when setting up your moves.

much respect typh.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
oh i see it now. yeah i realized you dont have to be flashy.

typh...will you marry me?
whoa no homo.lol

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
typh dashing is basically a ivysaur hyphen upsmash but more sexy

DemonFart

Smash Lord
so...is typh dashing more useful or just more fancy looking.
is there a video or something where you do it?

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
Playing smart = randomly using upair/dair/bullet seed as Ivysaur when hit and getting punished every time for it, leading to 0-70 combos?

/me plays the Imakuni? card on himself

Gishnak

Smash Ace
When watching these videos, also consider the fact that these opponents are currently the 5th, 4th, and 7th ranked players in SoCal, respectively.

Top Bottom